6464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX

Made me feel like a princess

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Lexi D

I love stardust. The entire dress process was so easy with them. Mary Ann was my consultant and she took some time getting to know me so she could match a dress to my personality raged than me trying to find a collier cutter bride idea. All my fittings were enjoyable and quick.... Read More The service there is impeccable.

LOVE

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

I had an absolutely amazing experience here. They made me and my family feel very important, and we found an amazing dress! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a dress in the area!

Favorite Dress

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Tiana S

I only looked at dresses here and I tried on 2 dresses. Then my consultant pulled two that she thought might be more me. And sure enough one of the ones she pulled was perfect. She really listened to what I was looking for and found me something that was the most beautiful! I... Read More want to wear it every day! Also, they have a great alterations team. They were great to work with and did a great job getting my dress taken in which was quite a task!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Diana A

I visited other dress shops before going to lulus, and had bad experience with sales people that only wanted to sell me a gown and not tried to help me find what I envisioned. Luckily for me I found this cute little bridal boutique in the design district and I was absolutely... Read More blown away by their gowns and their staff. Everyone was so pleasant and welcoming. Kimberly was so much help and so sweet to work with!! She helped me find my dream gown and my veil for the big day. I Highly recommend shopping at lulu's.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rachel B

Marianne was absolutely perfect and found me my dream Watters gown! She matched it perfectly with a beautiful Chapel length Claire Pettibone veil and followed me through my appointments at alterations as well! I am so blessed to have been styled by such a talented stylist and... Read More to have been able to purchase my most important gown at Stardust! Stardust also took care of my bridesmaids Watters gowns and made our entire ensemble look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Meghan C

Wonderful experience with Stardust. Great selection of dresses, and the staff are knowledgeable and easy to work with. My stylist Paik was incredible- have sent my sister and all my friends to her. I highly recommend Stardust to all future brides!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Laura N

I couldn't have been more happy with my whole experience with Stardust Celebrations! My mother, bridesmaids, and I searched all over Dallas for the perfect style of dress that I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised to find a multitude of stunning options to choose from.... Read More Paik helped me through the entire process, giving me a heads up on what to expect timeline-wise, alterations-wise, and the list goes on. She was like my fairy godmother, adorning me in gorgeous jewelry that perfectly matched my dress. I am also grateful for the flawless ladies in the alterations department, who worked their fingers off in a short amount of time to make sure my dress fit me like a glove! On my wedding day, my wedding coordinator was evenly pleasantly surprised to see how easy the alterations department made my bustle, numbering each loop so that I was bustled in no time! Everyone is still talking about how stunning my dress was at our wedding, and I have so many amazing pictures to share. Thanks to Stardust and their staff for making me feel so beautiful and happy that I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Rachel C

I walked into StarDust Celebrations without knowing what to expect. I ended up being assigned to the most wonderful bridal consultant who listened to what I was looking for, listened to my budget and helped me find "the One". It was an absolutely amazing experience and I refer... Read More any fellow brides I know to check the store out. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Sandra H

My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous and Kathy who helped me pick it out was wonderful. My issue with StarDust was the alterations. First of all, it is outrageously expensive for what you get. My dress fit me perfectly after alterations, but she put hooks for the bustle... Read More right on the satin belt on the dress - it looked horrible. And the first time I saw it was on the day I was picking up my dress (the day before I was flying out of town for my wedding). So she had to quickly make a make-shift belt to tie around my waist for bustling. Then we have the bridesmaids dress. It was a strapless dress and I wanted straps put on it. I paid $100 for extra material and $100 for straps - $200 for two 3 inch straps. I had given StarDust from the very start the style number on the Bill Levkoff dress that had straps that I wanted them to copy. When we came to pick up that dress (also the day before we were flying out) the straps were just material that was gathered together and sewn into to bodice of the dress. They were supposed to be pleated and lined. So last minute they threw together the straps supposedly the way we wanted. We had no choice but to accept it and go. $200 in addition to the cost of the hemming for two straps that looked and fit terribly. Luckily the dress itself was gorgeous and the pictures look beautiful. Great place to buy your dresses but not a great place to alter them.

2016-08-16T15:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we are thrilled that you had a great shopping experience at StarDust. While we do have an onsite alterations service, that is offered by a separate company called Altered for the Altar and we do not require that our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Crystal J

My sister and I are both engaged and planning weddings, so trying on dresses together was a must of course. Marianne helped both of us find our dream wedding dresses at Stardust! We're two totally different brides and she was able to cater to each of our dreams flawlessly. She's... Read More an absolute dream to work with. She knows what she's doing and during the appointment educated us on colors, fabrics, everything we needed to know to make the right choice. It really was like shopping with a fairy godmother. Thanks, Marianne for adding a little more sparkle to memories that we'll have for a lifetime! XOXO Crystal and Charity Jackson

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Rachael W

I LOVE Stardust! I have been on 3 bridal appointments at different salons and none of them have been as incredible as my appointment at Stardust. I unfortunately did not find my dream dress yet, but Kathy was an amazing consultant and I will definitely be booking another... Read More appointment with her. Thank you Kathy and Stardust for all your help!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lauren F

I purchased my dress and bridesmaid dresses at Lulu's. We had a great consultant and everything ran smoothly. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Brenda H

I got a bad feeling as soon as I stepped into this store. I’m the mother of the bride. I got to the store before my daughter, the receptionist was less than friendly and acted like she was put out that I was waiting. My daughter arrived and she had a bday gift for me, some... Read More bath products. The greeter loudly stated that there was no eating in the store. We told her it was bath products but she reiterated no eating. No apology for the mistake. We should have left at that time but didn’t. The gown sales people were much nicer and we bought a dress. We then went to the bridesmaid dress area and were told we could get dresses in time but I needed to get my other daughters in town to try them on. I rounded them up the next weekend and went back. At that time we were told that we COULDN’T get the dresses in time. I told the salesman that we were told last weekend that we could and I brought my daughters in from out of town on that basis. He asked who we talked to. I stated it was a young man. He condescendingly stated “he was the only young man there but he still couldn’t get the dresses in time.” Again, no apology, just rudeness and excuses. We left and bought them at Mary Me Bridal in Denton, Texas. Now comes the good part. We had the gown altered on site so we went back for a fitting. The dress was way, way too tight, my daughter couldn’t even pull it up over her hips, she had to pull it over her head. It was so tight around her hips that it had pulling, lines and wrinkles. The dress had boning and a bone was sewn in so badly that the end of it was causing a big bump in the dress. The seamstress tried to blame my daughter, it was the way she was standing, walking, breathing…any excuse she could think of. We argued for an HOUR until I finally asked my daughter to try and sit in the dress. She couldn’t even come close, unable to bend at the hips. At that point, the seamstress, not admitting anything was wrong, relented to letting the dress back out. She was condescending, rude and uncooperative. We finally got the dress redone 2 weeks before the wedding. The bones in the dress still felt weak to me and not molding to her body correctly so I asked what kind of boning was used. It was PLASTIC. In a 3 thousand dollar dress, I think spiral steel would have been a better choice. It molds better and won’t cause odd bumps. We left the store with the dress and it will have to do but I will never go back. I have 3 more daughters, one is currently engaged, but the incompetence, rudeness and condescension of the employees, other than the salesgirls, drove me away. Avoid this place like the plague.

2016-05-19T17:35:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy your daughter found her beautiful wedding gown with us and we appreciate your business. We’d like to apologize for any negative interactions you experienced . We have discussed your concerns with those involved and they are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jenna L

Stardust was basically my second home during the engagement. I said yes to my dress (thanks Marianne!!), said yes to my bridesmaids dresses (thanks Jesse!!), and yes to the groomsmen and fathers tux rentals (thanks Lauren!!). I also got my wedding dress and one of my bridesmaids... Read More dresses altered there, they were able to schedule accommodating appointment times and deliver perfect fitting dresses. Any issues we had were handled immediately. Thank you ALL!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

My daughter was breathtaking in her wedding dress - perfect - style and fit. Thank you everyone at StarDust Celebrations.

Sweetheart bling with Poofy bottom!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Amie E

Great service. The ladies work SUPER quickly. I probably tried on 3 times as many dresses during my fitting here than I did at other bridal boutiques. This was great because I felt like I got to see every dress that matched what I was envisioning. Hundreds and hundreds of... Read More dresses!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Ema W

I had the best experience dress shopping at StarDust. Not only do they have a huge selection of gowns, but they have such an amazing staff. Marianne was the most helpful and efficient person I could have ever hoped to have as my consultant and my now stylist. From the first... Read More moment we met, she was so helpful in helping me find dresses in the style I was looking for while allowing me and my mother to choose out any and all dresses that I wanted to try on. While in the dressing room, she got me into each dress in an order that would allow me to compare the dresses in the best way possible. She is so personable and is great at reading body language - she knew that I found my dress even before I did! And with that knowledge, she didn't push me towards any dresses and allowed me to come to that conclusion myself. If you want to have fun finding your dress and find a great stylist, I whole heartedly recommend coming to StarDust and requesting Marianne!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Nancy S

The dresses here start at a higher price point, but they do have other stores (lulu's) that are priced lower. We were treated to an amazing shopping experience, thanks to Paik our bridal consultant. Even during alterations she peeked in to make sure everything was ok. Thank... Read More you Paik, we consider you one of the best! It was a pleasure shopping with you and we couldn't recommend anyone better.

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Skye L

Everything you expect from a bridal salon -- especially thanks to Marianne and her assistants! The salon and the dresses are beautiful, and the sitting area is perfect for the presentation of each dress as it is being viewed. Marianne knew from just a few questions the exact... Read More dress that would look the most beautiful on my daughter, even though it was nothing like what we thought we were looking for! It was made into such a special time with the refreshments and the pictures that they volunteered to take with our cell phones. My daughter was so happy,thank you again, Marianne and staff!

Found the Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ingrid G

I was referred to Mary Ann at Stardust by a friend and I am forever grateful to that friend. After listening to what kind of dresses I like and all the wedding details, Mary Ann lead me to their Garden Collection where I found the perfect dress for me. I loved my dress and all... Read More the accessories I purchased in a addition. Everything was in my budget and I never once felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with. The alterations experience was also easy and stress free even after I moved out of the DFW area. Thank you Stardust and Mary Ann for helping me become a Watters Bride!

I said Yes! to the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dylann R

Marianne was SO helpful in making one of the most indecisive people actually feel decisive! She really got a feeling for my personality and what kinds of dresses I liked, and blended those together to find the perfect dress. She REALLY knows what she is doing. She also helped... Read More me find my perfect veil and accessories, and you can really tell that is where her passion lies. So fun!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Devan was fabulous! She knew exactly what my daughter wanted and would look good in. Riley and the alteration team were just as fabulous. Thank yall for her dream dress.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Choosing StarDust Celebrations was one of the worst decisions of my life and I wish every day that I could go back and undo it. I was flat-out lied to and deceived by Paik, who was my bridal consultant and the rest of the staff who promised that they could meet my needs and that... Read More the turnaround on my dress would be no problem. They promised me that once the dress came in I would be able to have my dress at their shop. When the dress came in late, they made absolutely no effort to work with me or feel any sort of concern for my situation. Not only did my $4k dress turn out disastrously, but because of the short time in alterations and the fact they measured me wrong causing the dress to be two sizes too big, I spent almost $800 trying to fix the dress. My bridals were ruined because the dress wouldn’t stay up, and I spent the weeks before my wedding in tears almost every day. My wedding was in November 2014 and I arrived at StarDust to look at wedding dresses in May after not being able to find a dress that I liked where I live in Austin. I was paired with Paik. After trying several dresses on, I found an Eve of Milady that I fell in love with. All throughout the process with StarDust, they asked when my wedding was and this date was reiterated to Paik and the other employees several times because I was afraid that I would not receive my dress in time to perform alterations. Each time I raised this question, they promised me that it would be fine and that there was no need to worry or pay extra for a rush on the dress. They also promised that they would be able to handle the alternatives on our timeframe with no problem, after I asked repeatedly. After I ordered my dress, communication didn’t exist with them. I began to get worried but they made it clear that they would contact me, so it was implied that I was not to contact them. I finally checked in with them in September to check on the status of my dress as it was now late. They couldn’t tell me anything about my dress other than that they had not received it yet. When I asked if I could go ahead and book a placeholder appointment for alterations, they told me they could not do this. This was when I began to get very nervous that I had made a horrible mistake. After a few weeks of calling and getting the run around from Paik and the receptionist, I finally got the word that my dress was in on the first Saturday in October. Slightly relieved that my dress came in, I asked when I could I could come up for an alterations fitting and reminded them that my wedding date was soon. They would not give me an answer after several frustrating calls over the next day, I - a 28 year old woman - had to get my mother to call them to be taken seriously. My mother called Stardust and they told her that they could not work me in for an alterations appointment for the dress I bought from them, and that they were completely booked and there was no way I would be able to get my dress altered there in time for my wedding. Devastated by the news, my mother called once more to try to talk to them. They told us at 2:00 PM on a Saturday that the only time that we could come in for an appointment was at 4:30 PM that day. There was no way to safely make the trip since we were three hours away. They told me to just pick up the dress and try my luck with a bridal salon in Austin. I told them of the problems, but they didn't care. They had their money. Stay away from Stardust Celebrations.

2015-08-28T16:08:28 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience at StarDust, as we strive to provide every bride with excellent customer service. Standard delivery on all of our gowns is 4-6 months and we do our very best to make that clear... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Consultants

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Emily J

Lulus is a beautiful shop with great employees. My Maid of Honor, mother and I pulled a lot of dresses, but the consultant found my dress. They see what things you like and then they pull dresses that fit that. I recommend shopping at Lulu's!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Jasmin R

Stardust was the fifth store I went to and the 2nd day of gown shopping. I didn't go in with very high hopes and ended up founding the perfect dress, in the most perfect way - ONLY thanks to Marianne! She was hilarious, and geared me toward finding what I really wanted, vs.... Read More being strayed by looking at things I did not want to afford or did not want to wear. She could have not been any better at what she does, and we had a blast in the process.