Beautiful, imaginative weddings...everytime!

The StarDust Bridal Salon offers the most discerning brides wedding gowns and accessories from the top names in wedding couture, prices starting from $1,500 to $15,000. Each bride works with her own personal stylist who will ensure she finds the gown of her dreams!

6464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX

Made me feel like a princess

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Lexi D

I love stardust. The entire dress process was so easy with them. Mary Ann was my consultant and she took some time getting to know me so she could match a dress to my personality raged than me trying to find a collier cutter bride idea. All my fittings were enjoyable and quick.... Read More The service there is impeccable.

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

I had an absolutely amazing experience here. They made me and my family feel very important, and we found an amazing dress! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a dress in the area!

Favorite Dress

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Tiana S

I only looked at dresses here and I tried on 2 dresses. Then my consultant pulled two that she thought might be more me. And sure enough one of the ones she pulled was perfect. She really listened to what I was looking for and found me something that was the most beautiful! I... Read More want to wear it every day! Also, they have a great alterations team. They were great to work with and did a great job getting my dress taken in which was quite a task!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Nancy S

The dresses here start at a higher price point, but they do have other stores (lulu's) that are priced lower. We were treated to an amazing shopping experience, thanks to Paik our bridal consultant. Even during alterations she peeked in to make sure everything was ok. Thank... Read More you Paik, we consider you one of the best! It was a pleasure shopping with you and we couldn't recommend anyone better.

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Skye L

Everything you expect from a bridal salon -- especially thanks to Marianne and her assistants! The salon and the dresses are beautiful, and the sitting area is perfect for the presentation of each dress as it is being viewed. Marianne knew from just a few questions the exact... Read More dress that would look the most beautiful on my daughter, even though it was nothing like what we thought we were looking for! It was made into such a special time with the refreshments and the pictures that they volunteered to take with our cell phones. My daughter was so happy,thank you again, Marianne and staff!

Found the Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ingrid G

I was referred to Mary Ann at Stardust by a friend and I am forever grateful to that friend. After listening to what kind of dresses I like and all the wedding details, Mary Ann lead me to their Garden Collection where I found the perfect dress for me. I loved my dress and all... Read More the accessories I purchased in a addition. Everything was in my budget and I never once felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with. The alterations experience was also easy and stress free even after I moved out of the DFW area. Thank you Stardust and Mary Ann for helping me become a Watters Bride!

I said Yes! to the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dylann R

Marianne was SO helpful in making one of the most indecisive people actually feel decisive! She really got a feeling for my personality and what kinds of dresses I liked, and blended those together to find the perfect dress. She REALLY knows what she is doing. She also helped... Read More me find my perfect veil and accessories, and you can really tell that is where her passion lies. So fun!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Devan was fabulous! She knew exactly what my daughter wanted and would look good in. Riley and the alteration team were just as fabulous. Thank yall for her dream dress.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Choosing StarDust Celebrations was one of the worst decisions of my life and I wish every day that I could go back and undo it. I was flat-out lied to and deceived by Paik, who was my bridal consultant and the rest of the staff who promised that they could meet my needs and that... Read More the turnaround on my dress would be no problem. They promised me that once the dress came in I would be able to have my dress at their shop. When the dress came in late, they made absolutely no effort to work with me or feel any sort of concern for my situation. Not only did my $4k dress turn out disastrously, but because of the short time in alterations and the fact they measured me wrong causing the dress to be two sizes too big, I spent almost $800 trying to fix the dress. My bridals were ruined because the dress wouldn’t stay up, and I spent the weeks before my wedding in tears almost every day. My wedding was in November 2014 and I arrived at StarDust to look at wedding dresses in May after not being able to find a dress that I liked where I live in Austin. I was paired with Paik. After trying several dresses on, I found an Eve of Milady that I fell in love with. All throughout the process with StarDust, they asked when my wedding was and this date was reiterated to Paik and the other employees several times because I was afraid that I would not receive my dress in time to perform alterations. Each time I raised this question, they promised me that it would be fine and that there was no need to worry or pay extra for a rush on the dress. They also promised that they would be able to handle the alternatives on our timeframe with no problem, after I asked repeatedly. After I ordered my dress, communication didn’t exist with them. I began to get worried but they made it clear that they would contact me, so it was implied that I was not to contact them. I finally checked in with them in September to check on the status of my dress as it was now late. They couldn’t tell me anything about my dress other than that they had not received it yet. When I asked if I could go ahead and book a placeholder appointment for alterations, they told me they could not do this. This was when I began to get very nervous that I had made a horrible mistake. After a few weeks of calling and getting the run around from Paik and the receptionist, I finally got the word that my dress was in on the first Saturday in October. Slightly relieved that my dress came in, I asked when I could I could come up for an alterations fitting and reminded them that my wedding date was soon. They would not give me an answer after several frustrating calls over the next day, I - a 28 year old woman - had to get my mother to call them to be taken seriously. My mother called Stardust and they told her that they could not work me in for an alterations appointment for the dress I bought from them, and that they were completely booked and there was no way I would be able to get my dress altered there in time for my wedding. Devastated by the news, my mother called once more to try to talk to them. They told us at 2:00 PM on a Saturday that the only time that we could come in for an appointment was at 4:30 PM that day. There was no way to safely make the trip since we were three hours away. They told me to just pick up the dress and try my luck with a bridal salon in Austin. I told them of the problems, but they didn't care. They had their money. Stay away from Stardust Celebrations.

2015-08-28T16:08:28 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience at StarDust, as we strive to provide every bride with excellent customer service. Standard delivery on all of our gowns is 4-6 months and we do our very best to make that clear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Jasmin R

Stardust was the fifth store I went to and the 2nd day of gown shopping. I didn't go in with very high hopes and ended up founding the perfect dress, in the most perfect way - ONLY thanks to Marianne! She was hilarious, and geared me toward finding what I really wanted, vs.... Read More being strayed by looking at things I did not want to afford or did not want to wear. She could have not been any better at what she does, and we had a blast in the process.

Best Place for Wedding Gowns

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

I absolutely love Stardust they hands down have the best selection of bridal dresses. Yea, they are more expensive then lets say Davids Bridal but you wont find the selection they have. There are many commercial Bridal shops. When i started planning my wedding and looking for... Read More dresses Stardust was my first choice and i found the perfect dress. They have a fantastic Bridesmaids stock as well but all my BM's were on a tight budget so we had to go to a less high end store like Davids Bridal which is fine for that but for the Brides Dress Stardust it is! They specialize in designer dresses and lets face it ladies we know we love designer stuff and we pay the price its the same with Stardust its the Louis Vuitton of Wedding gown dresses. They also have the coolest lil store there which i LOVE i ended up shopping there they have a beautiful selection of Jewelry and its REAL not like the cheap stuff they sell in other Bridal places. The alteration department is amazing they helped me with a very difficult issue which had nothing to do with them but they completely saved my wedding. I would highly recommend Brides to go here for there dresses if your BM's can afford the high end dress then great if not then they most likely end up going to commercial shop. I have only one complaint, that they don't have more stores locations they only are located in Plano i'm in Ft worth so it was far but worth it but if they had one closer i would totally go back there and jewelry shop. Thanks you StarDust !!

Stardust is THE place to go; Marianne is the gal to see!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Stacey K

As I was pinning on Pintrest to my dream wedding board, I saw a stunningly breathtaking gown online and was dying to try it on ASAP. The designer's website had a feature to find it locally, which is how I stumbled into Stardust Celebrations. I just got engaged very recently and... Read More was only just starting the process. My fiancé and I are unsure of the date of our wedding, but I was rearing to go on the fun part and wanted to start the dress searching. When I got to Stardust, I was impressed by staff immediately as well as the layout and selection. Come to find out, they do so much more than just sell gowns! I am considering using their other services as well. They even have wedding planners! Anyways, let the fun begin... Marianne was our bridal consultant extraordinaire. She is energetic, witty, and extremely knowledgeable. I did not feel pressured, judged or pushed in any certain direction. I was allowed to try on dresses that suited my eye without being hounded about my budget (truthfully, I didn't have a number in mind at that point). I was able to try on the dress I came in for and more. The whole experience was light-hearted and fun, and Marianne was able to guide me towards what gowns fit my personality and the idea of what bride I wanted to be, and also what looked good (cause lets be honest that is the most important) :). I told her that my parents would be coming next month and that I wanted to bring my Mom (she would kill me if I went without her for this). Marianne was very understanding and told me that she would be happy to meet her if I wanted to come back to try on more. I am so glad we came back! I never went to any other bridal salons, because I really cherished the vibe I felt at Stardust and the experience I had there. When I went back I was able to try on some I tried before as well as new styles and finally... voila...my dream dress. The one I never knew I always wanted suddenly appeared on my body. I did not want to take it off! At this point Marianne cued in with the details of my dad walking me down the aisle as she the scene for the special day...Not a dry eye in the house! Perfect! When my Dad, Mom and I came back the next day, even he was able to see what we saw and was happy that I was in good hands. After we purchased my dress, we cruised around because Stardust also has an excellent selection of bridesmaid dresses, tuxes... anything you can think of and things I can explore later on! They also give you tons of discounts if you purchase your dress there. Don't let the simple exterior of the building fool you-when you walk inside you will see this is a luxury salon with prices and dresses to suit even the pickiest of brides. Thank you to everyone at Stardust and Marianne in particular, for making my wedding dream dress a reality!

Great place to buy your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Meredith R

I had a great experience with StarDust, not only did I buy my gown there but my bridesmaids, mom and grandma all bought their dresses there too! We got great service, it is just a little pricey! But you definitely get what you pay for!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Tran V

I bought my wedding dresses at stardust and I absolutely loved my experience there. My appointment went smoothly and they were very respectful of my budget. It is a little expensive and I paid more than I intended for tailoring, but it did come out perfectly. They even added on... Read More a cap sleeve to custom design my dress and it was perfect!

The Only Shop that Had My Dress

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Erin A

This was the only shop in the area that stocked the specific dress that I wanted to try on so I didn't have much choice in where I went... My assistant was initially very overexcited and almost too forthcoming with gushing compliments (not only with "the one", but with... Read More every dress I tried on...). It seemed pretty fake to be completely honest but I guess that's better than being unenthusiastic? They were very nice and helpful throughout the ordering and pick-up process. I didn't have the cookie cutter experience there cause I already had my dress in mind, but I could see how it would be a good place to go if you have the $$$ and time to shop around.

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Tiffany T

I found my gown at Stardust. The lady helping me was very unhelpful. My mom found the gown and showed her which head piece to use. You tell them what you want your budget to be but she should me the entire showroom.

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Megan

I love StarDust. Everyone that works there is so nice and professional. Marianne was my consultant. She was so fun and helpful. I had tried on dresses at a few other locations and felt sometimes pressured or like I was disappointing consultants at other locations if I did not... Read More purchase... this was not the case at all with StarDust or with Marianne. Marianne made feel at ease and did not pressure me what so ever. I truly felt like everyone at StarDust was trying to help me find "the dress." I found it and absolutely loved/ love it! They brought a dress into the store for me that they did not have and I am so glad they did. Marianne was also willing to have several other appointments with me after I bought the dress so I could show my (now) mother in law and my husband's grandmother my dress which i truly appreciated because I know that she is really busy. Anytime she saw me in the store at other times she came and would help me. I also used StarDust for my guestbook, bridesmaid dresses and we looked there for my mom and mother in law. Everyone there made me feel so valued and I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend StarDust.

Fun if you have the right stylist!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Marti L

The place can be overwhelming...but Mary Ann put me right at ease. She knew my body type and what dresses would look great. She'll also tell you what doesn't look good. You need someone to be direct when there are tons of things going on around you. :)

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Amanda P

had a great experience - everyone was so helpful.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Ruth

I truly enjoyed coming to Stardust. Every time I came I was greeted with a smile and felt welcome. Everything is very well organized and professional (unlike some other salons I went to). Melissa was the absolute BEST consultant! She really had a way of figuring out what I... Read More wanted and putting it into words even when I couldn't. I did not end up getting my dress here, but only because I found a dress by a designer they did not carry. I came multiple times and was never rushed or pressured into getting a dress which gives them high marks from me. I would absolutely recommend coming here!

very professional

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Krystal P

I had a great experience here. It was all because of my sales person. Liz was fantastic. She gave me her cell number and made me feel so comfortable.

I don't recommend this store

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Schuyler B

The staff misrepresented what I was purchasing and then when my order came in 9 months later it was all wrong! They even made me pay for all of the corrections!! They also acted like a 3,500 dollar dress was cheep. Unreal!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Callie

I had such a great experience at StarDust Celebrations!! They had amazing dresses to choose from, and the bridal consultants are extremely helpful! They really do care about your special day and make you feel beautiful! I got my guestbook there, cake monogram, and bridal... Read More accessories and my wedding inviations! I used Checkerboard for the invitations and I heard so many positive comments about them!

Lucky to find my dress

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Lindsay S

I have a unique style and was lucky to find my dress in this store. Most of the dresses here are either form fitting, ball gown, or glitzy. If you are a boho/romantic style like me, you may be lucky to find your dress here but it may be a bit challenging.

Great Dress

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Ashley C

Love Love Love my dress. Couldn't be happier with it. Loved the girls in alterations. Did not enjoy my experience trying on dresses. Felt very rushed.