Beautiful, imaginative weddings...everytime!

StarDust Celebrations is a full-service wedding department store, providing an exquisite selection of designer bridal gowns; bridesmaid, flower girl and mother dresses; tuxedos and accessories. Attentive and personal customer service, expert wedding planning services, gifts and wedding stationery round out the offerings found at this fabulous turnkey wedding salon.

6464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX (972) 781-1619

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Halee D

I never would have thought that I would find the perfect wedding dress... I never thought I would feel that telling that Marianne was talking about. Crazy enough my first dress to try on was just that. I saw my future husband looking back at me in that dress... I saw my future,... Read More my life. Marianne was very straight forward when it came to picking my dress. If I didn't like something she wanted me to say something. She wanted me to come out of my comfort zone and be the girl she was looking for. Sure enough, I stepped up and got more ballzy than I thought I would. I was very firm with my answers when telling her no. I absolutely loved working with her and I will defiantly refer my friends and family to her! P.s. She rocked that black suit😍

2017-05-30T23:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for providing us this wonderful review! The experience and feelings you described are exactly why we do what we do. We are ecstatic that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed Marianne every step of the way! Congratulations and happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Courtney K

I had the best experience dress shopping at StarDust Celebrations! My appointment was first thing in the morning and I was immediately greeted by the staff as I walked in with my family. My stylist was Marianne and she was fabulous. My family loved the experience and hasn't... Read More stopped talking about how great everyone was! I can't imagine looking for my gown anywhere else but here! Looking forward to bringing in my bridesmaids and flower girls to find their dresses!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Barbara B

Stardust Celebration is the one stop shopping place for weddings that include everything from Wedding Planners to everything you will need for your wedding. They have everything you could think of under one roof - incredible selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses,... Read More tuxes, mother-of-the bride gowns, wedding accessories and even beautiful jewelry to accent your gown. This makes it very convenient to accomplish many things on your to-do-list, which can be overwhelming when you are planning a wedding. But the best part about all this is the staff and the expertise they offer, whatever we needed they would make it happen. We were having a hard time finding the perfect wedding dress, but they had worked so much with my daughter they had a designer from England bring in a couple of dresses for her to try on and sure enough, she finally said "Yes" to the most elegant and sophisticated wedding gown. Thank you for the excellent customer service and making my daughter's dream wedding become a reality.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sandra F

If you are looking for a first class shopping experience for your bride to be or yourself, go visit Stardust Celebrations! Both my daughters purchased their couture bridal gowns there as well as their bridesmaid dresses. I purchased my MOB dress and want to say a big THANK YOU... Read More to Dee Dee Crumb for her patience, honesty, professionalism and great eye!!! She also helped the MOG find a stunning dress! S.C. has given us a wonderful experience in all aspects of planning (THANK YOU, Devan Moorehead) and purchasing for our 2 weddings!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rachel C

Marianne is the absolute best!! She knew exactly what I wanted after I talked with her on the phone, and made the whole process a piece of cake! 100% recommend going to Marianne at Stardust! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenna C

Pake was a great stylist. She let me try on what I wanted and offered advice/suggestions only upon request. She wasn't pushing me to buy the most expensive dress or rushing my appointment. I ended up trying on about 10 dresses and selecting one of them. It was a bit beyond her... Read More control personally but the store was an entire month off of their arrival estimate for my dress. Seeing as how I only had a 6 month engagement and chose a dress on my first day of trying on, I needed it much quicker. They promised me it'd be here in 4 months and it was just a couple days shy of 5, which was a problem with my bridal photos. Also, bring water to your alterations appointment because that room has zero ventilation and wedding dresses are very heavy and hot. I nearly passed out after standing in there for a couple hours. It was bad. I had to cut the appointment short because I got dizzy and almost passed out. But all in all, the store had a good variety of "no-name designers" at good prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Blaine H

Marianne was my stylist, and SHE WAS FANTASTIC! She listened to exactly what I wanted, regardless of what my family members with me wanted for me. She was so positive and uplifting if a sample dress didn't fit correctly, it was never my size that was the problem, it was always... Read More the dress's fault, of course! Lol! She made my appointment so magical, and everything I could've ever imagined it being! She made me feel like a queen! Oh, and I said yes to the dress!!! I chose the first one I tried on, and it's my dream dress! Marianne knew exactly what style I was going for, and she helped me accomplish my wedding dress goals, for sure! I would go back tomorrow and do it all over again if I could! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIANNE!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Mallory W

Before I came to Stardust, I had shopped for dresses at three other stores, and the salesgirl's weren't much more helpful than when I shop for regular clothes at the mall. Marianne, on the other hand, was so helpful. When I tried on my first dress at Stardust, I walked out to... Read More show my family, and wasn't totally sold on the dress. Marianne immediately pointed out the reasons that that dress wasn't a good fit for me, and from that advice, was amble to eliminate several dresses we had originally picked. Marianne's humor and candor and expertise were key factors in making my wedding dress shopping at Stardust so memorable. We shopped with my future sister-in-law who is not married, but she's already decided that when she finds her guy, she'll come see Marianne at Stardust for her dress! Thanks for turning my dejection into success and for helping me find my favorite dress of all time.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Summer M

I have no word but "perfect" that can accurately describe my experience with Paik and Stardust Celebrations. It was such a joy and stress-free experience. I found my DREAM dress and I came in not even know what style I wanted. Paik was incredible as she heard me out, took charge... Read More and led me to the dress of my dreams after only trying on 2 dresses before! Paik and many of the other Stardust employees made me feel so special and adored. I truly couldn't recommend more highly. You will not regret going with Paik!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Savannah P

Marianne was the BEST stylist I could have asked for. She took the time to really get to know me and understand what I like. She used that information to pull the PERFECT dress for me. StarDust is the first place I went shopping. I had appointments scheduled at 3 other shops and... Read More cancelled them all after I worked with Marianne. I knew I wouldn't be able to find anyone who would help me as much as she did. The selection at StarDust was also amazing. They have a huge price range and assortment of dresses. Most dresses I see these days are covered in lace and bling. That's not my style at all. StarDust did have those options, but also had tons of others to choose from. I can't recommend this place enough. GO HERE FIRST! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Christine S

Supportive. Encouraging. Private. Elegant. This Plano staple has been around forever and I now know why. The entire team of men and women went above and beyond in making me feel valued, appreciated and happy. Courtney Lemons is my stylist and she just made my dreams come true.... Read More My Story: I had already been shopping with my group of ladies and even purchased a dress at another store. Since purchasing I had nothing but buyer’s remorse and was so afraid to even go shopping again. Then I met Courtney. I told her my story, showed her photos of the dress and her first question was, “Do you want me to help you fall in love with this dress all over again or would you like to start over?” I could have cried right then. She was so gracious in making me feel like we could even improve upon what I had already purchased. I didn’t feel forced or pressured. Courtney and the entire staff wanted me to be happy on my wedding day whether that meant buying from them or not. I chose to start over. She listened, digested, and executed beautifully. We perused the showroom floor and then, like magic, I found my gown. Tears sprang into my eyes as she zipped me up and she reached forward with open arms, hugging me like we were old friends. I am so thankful to StarDust Celebrations and their staff. Thank you, Courtney. Thank you, Marianne. Thank you, Connor. (I believe that’s his name) AND the buck didn’t stop at Bridal, their bridesmaid collections are amazing. My experience buying bridesmaid gowns, having been a bridesmaid 13 times, is that the girls are usually ignored and the staff is disinterested in helping. This is not the case at StarDust. The staff was attentive, incredibly helpful, inspirational and just awesome. My girls are thrilled with their dresses and their individual experiences. Thank you StarDust Celebrations. You have made my dreams come true.

2017-08-10T23:09:06 Response from the vendor

Christine, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It means the world that you were able to come to StarDust and turn your buyer’s remorse into a positive outcome. We are so glad you were able to find the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie P

Great place to buy your dress!

2017-06-21T11:01:53 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you for the great review. We hope you find all your wedding needs with ease. We very much look forward to helping you more as your wedding approaches.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jessika T

Courtney was great! We walked in on a whim and she was ready and excited to help me out on the fly. She was conscious of budget and the style I wanted and pulled the most beautiful gowns. Her personality was super fun and made the experience painless. I would definitely... Read More recommend her to any bride out there.

2017-05-30T23:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed working with our stylist, Courtney! We thrive on our personal referrals and dedication to providing every bride a spectacular shopping experience. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Raquel B

This is the father of the bride writing. The service we received from them both as far as wedding coordination and my tuxedo was terrible. For the amount of money we paid, we expected top-notch service but received sub-par tuxedo quality, shirt not even ironed and bad... Read More dimensions taken. It was two days before the wedding and I went to fit my tuxedo. Sleeves were too long, pant legs were too long, the jacket didn't close and the attitude of the staff was nowhere near accommodating or apologetic. When I received my tuxedo the day before the wedding, the shirt was not ironed and the shop was closed by the time I noticed so there was nothing I could do about it. My daughter was dissatisfied also with the coordinating of the wedding through Stardust and all she got from them was defensiveness and sarcasm, instead of any sincere apologies, professionalism or repair attempts. Do yourself a favor and plan the wedding yourself, and rent your tuxedos at The Shops at Willow Bend for a fraction of the price and 3 times as much quality of service.

2017-02-06T17:37:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry for any negative interactions you had with StarDust. We take customer service very seriously and appreciate you letting us know of any issues as we continually strive to improve our processes. Our planning department has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Chassity W

I went to Stardust to get a dress altered after a horrible experience with another bridal shop that's now closing for business, no surprise there. Stardust took me and my dress in with open arms! With my dress purchase I had a "jacket" that was a little matronly and needed to be... Read More reconstructed and customized so that it could still be removed for my wedding reception. They did an excellent job. Though I had to pay a lot more than I budgeted for, it was worth the piece of mind knowing that I was working with a real and professional business.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lisa S

I cannot say enough how wonderful Rylee and everyone at Stardust are. I found a dress at another bridal shop a week before I left town for my elopement. The dress was 4 sizes too big. Rylee called ME and said she could get my dress fitted in time. I know this is not typical or... Read More expected, but they were able to give me 4 fittings in a 6 day period. Every time I was at Stardust I felt loved and valued and cared for. My mom wasn't with me but the woman helping me in and out of my dress was so motherly which really brought me comfort and set me at ease. I will send all my friends there. Thank you for your excellent customer service and craftsmanship!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Gianna A

Stardust is THE place to purchase a wedding dress in Dallas (if you ask me). The staffs professionalism and helpfulness is top notch throughout the entire store. I worked with Paik at my first consultation and she found the dress immediately. I was a very picky bride to please... Read More but Paik listened to all my requests and found the perfect dress within the minutes of my appointment. I never felt more beautiful in my life wearing my dress on my wedding day! Thank you Stardust!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Diana A

I visited other dress shops before going to lulus, and had bad experience with sales people that only wanted to sell me a gown and not tried to help me find what I envisioned. Luckily for me I found this cute little bridal boutique in the design district and I was absolutely... Read More blown away by their gowns and their staff. Everyone was so pleasant and welcoming. Kimberly was so much help and so sweet to work with!! She helped me find my dream gown and my veil for the big day. I Highly recommend shopping at lulu's.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rachel B

Marianne was absolutely perfect and found me my dream Watters gown! She matched it perfectly with a beautiful Chapel length Claire Pettibone veil and followed me through my appointments at alterations as well! I am so blessed to have been styled by such a talented stylist and... Read More to have been able to purchase my most important gown at Stardust! Stardust also took care of my bridesmaids Watters gowns and made our entire ensemble look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Meghan C

Wonderful experience with Stardust. Great selection of dresses, and the staff are knowledgeable and easy to work with. My stylist Paik was incredible- have sent my sister and all my friends to her. I highly recommend Stardust to all future brides!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Laura N

I couldn't have been more happy with my whole experience with Stardust Celebrations! My mother, bridesmaids, and I searched all over Dallas for the perfect style of dress that I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised to find a multitude of stunning options to choose from.... Read More Paik helped me through the entire process, giving me a heads up on what to expect timeline-wise, alterations-wise, and the list goes on. She was like my fairy godmother, adorning me in gorgeous jewelry that perfectly matched my dress. I am also grateful for the flawless ladies in the alterations department, who worked their fingers off in a short amount of time to make sure my dress fit me like a glove! On my wedding day, my wedding coordinator was evenly pleasantly surprised to see how easy the alterations department made my bustle, numbering each loop so that I was bustled in no time! Everyone is still talking about how stunning my dress was at our wedding, and I have so many amazing pictures to share. Thanks to Stardust and their staff for making me feel so beautiful and happy that I found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Rachel C

I walked into StarDust Celebrations without knowing what to expect. I ended up being assigned to the most wonderful bridal consultant who listened to what I was looking for, listened to my budget and helped me find "the One". It was an absolutely amazing experience and I refer... Read More any fellow brides I know to check the store out. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Sandra H

My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous and Kathy who helped me pick it out was wonderful. My issue with StarDust was the alterations. First of all, it is outrageously expensive for what you get. My dress fit me perfectly after alterations, but she put hooks for the bustle... Read More right on the satin belt on the dress - it looked horrible. And the first time I saw it was on the day I was picking up my dress (the day before I was flying out of town for my wedding). So she had to quickly make a make-shift belt to tie around my waist for bustling. Then we have the bridesmaids dress. It was a strapless dress and I wanted straps put on it. I paid $100 for extra material and $100 for straps - $200 for two 3 inch straps. I had given StarDust from the very start the style number on the Bill Levkoff dress that had straps that I wanted them to copy. When we came to pick up that dress (also the day before we were flying out) the straps were just material that was gathered together and sewn into to bodice of the dress. They were supposed to be pleated and lined. So last minute they threw together the straps supposedly the way we wanted. We had no choice but to accept it and go. $200 in addition to the cost of the hemming for two straps that looked and fit terribly. Luckily the dress itself was gorgeous and the pictures look beautiful. Great place to buy your dresses but not a great place to alter them.

2016-08-16T15:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we are thrilled that you had a great shopping experience at StarDust. While we do have an onsite alterations service, that is offered by a separate company called Altered for the Altar and we do not require that our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Crystal J

My sister and I are both engaged and planning weddings, so trying on dresses together was a must of course. Marianne helped both of us find our dream wedding dresses at Stardust! We're two totally different brides and she was able to cater to each of our dreams flawlessly. She's... Read More an absolute dream to work with. She knows what she's doing and during the appointment educated us on colors, fabrics, everything we needed to know to make the right choice. It really was like shopping with a fairy godmother. Thanks, Marianne for adding a little more sparkle to memories that we'll have for a lifetime! XOXO Crystal and Charity Jackson

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Rachael W

I LOVE Stardust! I have been on 3 bridal appointments at different salons and none of them have been as incredible as my appointment at Stardust. I unfortunately did not find my dream dress yet, but Kathy was an amazing consultant and I will definitely be booking another... Read More appointment with her. Thank you Kathy and Stardust for all your help!