Beautiful, imaginative weddings...everytime!

StarDust Celebrations is a full-service wedding department store, providing an exquisite selection of designer bridal gowns; bridesmaid, flower girl and mother dresses; tuxedos and accessories. Attentive and personal customer service, expert wedding planning services, gifts and wedding stationery round out the offerings found at this fabulous turnkey wedding salon.

6464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX (972) 781-1619

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Halee D

I never would have thought that I would find the perfect wedding dress... I never thought I would feel that telling that Marianne was talking about. Crazy enough my first dress to try on was just that. I saw my future husband looking back at me in that dress... I saw my future,... Read More my life. Marianne was very straight forward when it came to picking my dress. If I didn't like something she wanted me to say something. She wanted me to come out of my comfort zone and be the girl she was looking for. Sure enough, I stepped up and got more ballzy than I thought I would. I was very firm with my answers when telling her no. I absolutely loved working with her and I will defiantly refer my friends and family to her! P.s. She rocked that black suit😍

2017-05-30T23:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for providing us this wonderful review! The experience and feelings you described are exactly why we do what we do. We are ecstatic that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed Marianne every step of the way! Congratulations and happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Courtney K

I had the best experience dress shopping at StarDust Celebrations! My appointment was first thing in the morning and I was immediately greeted by the staff as I walked in with my family. My stylist was Marianne and she was fabulous. My family loved the experience and hasn't... Read More stopped talking about how great everyone was! I can't imagine looking for my gown anywhere else but here! Looking forward to bringing in my bridesmaids and flower girls to find their dresses!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Barbara B

Stardust Celebration is the one stop shopping place for weddings that include everything from Wedding Planners to everything you will need for your wedding. They have everything you could think of under one roof - incredible selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses,... Read More tuxes, mother-of-the bride gowns, wedding accessories and even beautiful jewelry to accent your gown. This makes it very convenient to accomplish many things on your to-do-list, which can be overwhelming when you are planning a wedding. But the best part about all this is the staff and the expertise they offer, whatever we needed they would make it happen. We were having a hard time finding the perfect wedding dress, but they had worked so much with my daughter they had a designer from England bring in a couple of dresses for her to try on and sure enough, she finally said "Yes" to the most elegant and sophisticated wedding gown. Thank you for the excellent customer service and making my daughter's dream wedding become a reality.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Nichole W

I had the best experience EVER because of Stardust! When my mom made me an appointment to try on dresses at Stardust I was very skeptical that I would find anything. I had already been to two other boutiques where no one listened to what I wanted and they kept having me try on... Read More dresses both 1) higher than my budget and 2)not meant for my body. However, when I met Paik and she let me walk around the show room and pick what I liked I felt completely different. She picked 3 dresses and I picked three and BAM what do you know it? The second dress she had picked for me was the one. They listened to EXACTLY what I wanted and even helped me get the dress altered to help fit my bust. Best of all? It came in WAY under my budget! But the amazing experience didn't end there, even through alterations everyone was incredible helping me figure out every little thing I needed to do to make my dress perfect. They even hand made me a lace jacket to go with my dress so I could transfer from a religious service to a fun reception! THIS is the place to go when you want to find your dress ladies. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and for listening to exactly what I wanted! <3

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Katie B

Stardust Celebrations and Paik went above and beyond every expectation i could have ever had when looking for my wedding dress. They truly made me feel like I was so important and help me find the perfect dress for me! Great customer service and Paik is your girl to go to, just... Read More love her!! Bridesmaid dresses were easy to get here as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Eleanor P

Marianne was amazing! She knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me find the PERFECT dress. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Ana F

I went to StarDust Celebrations to look for my wedding gown for the first time the day after running a half-marathon and could hardly move, so I was pretty worried about how my appointment would go. Pake was incredibly accommodating and was able to pull the top 8 dresses that... Read More resembled the style I loved the most. I ended up trying on 8 dresses and was trying to decide between two similar ones. With the help of my guests and Pake, I was able to pick the perfect gown while feeling supported and relaxed the entire time. When I went back for my try on and alterations appointments, Pake and Shelby were both super friendly and easy to work with all the way until the wedding weekend when I picked up my gown. Highly recommend StarDust Celebrations!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lindsey Elyse C

Yeah, my dress was 1/3 of the original cost, in perfect condition, one of a kind and beautiful! Thank you Stardust outlet at Willow Bend Mall!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jessica K

My mom and I booked a last-minute appointment at StarDust last month, "just for fun" to get an idea of what dresses I liked and didn't like. But with the help and knowledge of my bridal stylist Kathy Coffman, I actually found my dress that same day. StarDust Celebrations is... Read More spacious and organized, with a huge selection and price ranges. And Kathy was an expert on the store's designers; we swept through the collections quickly, filling up my dressing room with gowns that matched my style preferences. Kathy paid close attention to my reactions and helped me narrow down my favorites, all the way down to one. (I said yes to the dress!) I never felt pressured or rushed. Kathy was patient and kind, experienced and perceptive, and I would definitely recommend her and StarDust to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Dusty S

I had an amazing experience working with Stardust on finding and tailoring my dress. First, the dream dress I wanted wasn't actually in that location, but they were able to get a sample from a sister store and rush it over so that I could try it on, it was perfect, and from... Read More there the tailoring experience was awesome! Riley was AMAZING, she worked with me on making sure everything was perfect, and she basically developed a custom sort of wrap/shawl, that was able to be built into the dress and removable. It was the perfect thing for me, as I'm self conscious about my arms, but could take it off for dancing. I felt like a fairy princess, and just had the best time. Not to mention, if you get your wedding dress there, and your bridesmaid dresses, you get a discount on the latter.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Kim G

Marianne is AMAZING!! Just two months before our July wedding, she pulled out all the stops to help find me the perfect wedding dress. One that was even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of!!! She truly cares about her clients, and works hard to find out who you are... Read More - so the TRUE YOU shines through. Not only was she caring about making me the most beautiful bride possible, but she was entertaining and a joy to be around. Her enthusiasm and passion about weddings is evident in all she does. And come to find out, she was married at the same church as our ceremony. We loved her so much, she ended up attending our wedding! :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Allison M

Stardust Celebrations was wonderful! I walked in after a visit to the bridal boutique in Lewisville mentally preparing myself to deal with more pushy salesladies trying to rush me through as many dresses as possible, but Stardust was the complete opposite. One of the first... Read More things I noticed at Stardust was that their dressing areas are private, even on a Saturday afternoon. The first boutique I visited had multiple brides parading around in the same small area together, and I found it distracting and awkward for everyone involved. No bride wants to see other brides in their white dresses walking in front of her mirror! Stardust made sure to keep all the brides in separate rooms, so I felt like I was the only bride in the store. My stylist at Stardust was Courtney, and she was basically both my fairy godmother and maid of honor stand-in because my MOH lives 12 hours away! She was so kind and patient with me and my mom, especially given that we were a little worried about crazy sales tactics after our experience earlier that morning. She asked us a few questions about me, about my fiance, and what my ceremony would be like, then gave us a tour of just about every dress rack in the store and pulled the most beautiful dresses! I never felt rushed and I didn't feel guilty about not finding a dress on the first visit, and I came back the following week to find that Courtney had already pulled several new dresses for me to try. The first dress on the second visit (the Sottero-Midgley Ettiene) was The Dress! I knew it was when I looked in the mirror and realized I never wanted to take it off, but Courtney and the staff at Stardust were super concerned with making sure I was confident that this was, indeed, The Dress - I walked around in it and stared at every angle possible for almost half an hour, so I was absolutely certain it was everything I wanted before saying Yes to the Dress! Courtney was perfect - professional, caring, and attentive! I really felt like she - and the rest of the staff at Stardust - understood how important it was to me that I get the right dress for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her and Stardust Celebrations to any bride out there looking for a personal and professional experience! Thank you, Courtney!!! And thank you, Stardust!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sandra F

If you are looking for a first class shopping experience for your bride to be or yourself, go visit Stardust Celebrations! Both my daughters purchased their couture bridal gowns there as well as their bridesmaid dresses. I purchased my MOB dress and want to say a big THANK YOU... Read More to Dee Dee Crumb for her patience, honesty, professionalism and great eye!!! She also helped the MOG find a stunning dress! S.C. has given us a wonderful experience in all aspects of planning (THANK YOU, Devan Moorehead) and purchasing for our 2 weddings!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rachel C

Marianne is the absolute best!! She knew exactly what I wanted after I talked with her on the phone, and made the whole process a piece of cake! 100% recommend going to Marianne at Stardust! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenna C

Pake was a great stylist. She let me try on what I wanted and offered advice/suggestions only upon request. She wasn't pushing me to buy the most expensive dress or rushing my appointment. I ended up trying on about 10 dresses and selecting one of them. It was a bit beyond her... Read More control personally but the store was an entire month off of their arrival estimate for my dress. Seeing as how I only had a 6 month engagement and chose a dress on my first day of trying on, I needed it much quicker. They promised me it'd be here in 4 months and it was just a couple days shy of 5, which was a problem with my bridal photos. Also, bring water to your alterations appointment because that room has zero ventilation and wedding dresses are very heavy and hot. I nearly passed out after standing in there for a couple hours. It was bad. I had to cut the appointment short because I got dizzy and almost passed out. But all in all, the store had a good variety of "no-name designers" at good prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Blaine H

Marianne was my stylist, and SHE WAS FANTASTIC! She listened to exactly what I wanted, regardless of what my family members with me wanted for me. She was so positive and uplifting if a sample dress didn't fit correctly, it was never my size that was the problem, it was always... Read More the dress's fault, of course! Lol! She made my appointment so magical, and everything I could've ever imagined it being! She made me feel like a queen! Oh, and I said yes to the dress!!! I chose the first one I tried on, and it's my dream dress! Marianne knew exactly what style I was going for, and she helped me accomplish my wedding dress goals, for sure! I would go back tomorrow and do it all over again if I could! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIANNE!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Mallory W

Before I came to Stardust, I had shopped for dresses at three other stores, and the salesgirl's weren't much more helpful than when I shop for regular clothes at the mall. Marianne, on the other hand, was so helpful. When I tried on my first dress at Stardust, I walked out to... Read More show my family, and wasn't totally sold on the dress. Marianne immediately pointed out the reasons that that dress wasn't a good fit for me, and from that advice, was amble to eliminate several dresses we had originally picked. Marianne's humor and candor and expertise were key factors in making my wedding dress shopping at Stardust so memorable. We shopped with my future sister-in-law who is not married, but she's already decided that when she finds her guy, she'll come see Marianne at Stardust for her dress! Thanks for turning my dejection into success and for helping me find my favorite dress of all time.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Summer M

I have no word but "perfect" that can accurately describe my experience with Paik and Stardust Celebrations. It was such a joy and stress-free experience. I found my DREAM dress and I came in not even know what style I wanted. Paik was incredible as she heard me out, took charge... Read More and led me to the dress of my dreams after only trying on 2 dresses before! Paik and many of the other Stardust employees made me feel so special and adored. I truly couldn't recommend more highly. You will not regret going with Paik!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Savannah P

Marianne was the BEST stylist I could have asked for. She took the time to really get to know me and understand what I like. She used that information to pull the PERFECT dress for me. StarDust is the first place I went shopping. I had appointments scheduled at 3 other shops and... Read More cancelled them all after I worked with Marianne. I knew I wouldn't be able to find anyone who would help me as much as she did. The selection at StarDust was also amazing. They have a huge price range and assortment of dresses. Most dresses I see these days are covered in lace and bling. That's not my style at all. StarDust did have those options, but also had tons of others to choose from. I can't recommend this place enough. GO HERE FIRST! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Christine S

Supportive. Encouraging. Private. Elegant. This Plano staple has been around forever and I now know why. The entire team of men and women went above and beyond in making me feel valued, appreciated and happy. Courtney Lemons is my stylist and she just made my dreams come true.... Read More My Story: I had already been shopping with my group of ladies and even purchased a dress at another store. Since purchasing I had nothing but buyer’s remorse and was so afraid to even go shopping again. Then I met Courtney. I told her my story, showed her photos of the dress and her first question was, “Do you want me to help you fall in love with this dress all over again or would you like to start over?” I could have cried right then. She was so gracious in making me feel like we could even improve upon what I had already purchased. I didn’t feel forced or pressured. Courtney and the entire staff wanted me to be happy on my wedding day whether that meant buying from them or not. I chose to start over. She listened, digested, and executed beautifully. We perused the showroom floor and then, like magic, I found my gown. Tears sprang into my eyes as she zipped me up and she reached forward with open arms, hugging me like we were old friends. I am so thankful to StarDust Celebrations and their staff. Thank you, Courtney. Thank you, Marianne. Thank you, Connor. (I believe that’s his name) AND the buck didn’t stop at Bridal, their bridesmaid collections are amazing. My experience buying bridesmaid gowns, having been a bridesmaid 13 times, is that the girls are usually ignored and the staff is disinterested in helping. This is not the case at StarDust. The staff was attentive, incredibly helpful, inspirational and just awesome. My girls are thrilled with their dresses and their individual experiences. Thank you StarDust Celebrations. You have made my dreams come true.

2017-08-10T23:09:06 Response from the vendor

Christine, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It means the world that you were able to come to StarDust and turn your buyer’s remorse into a positive outcome. We are so glad you were able to find the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katie P

Great place to buy your dress!

2017-06-21T11:01:53 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you for the great review. We hope you find all your wedding needs with ease. We very much look forward to helping you more as your wedding approaches.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jessika T

Courtney was great! We walked in on a whim and she was ready and excited to help me out on the fly. She was conscious of budget and the style I wanted and pulled the most beautiful gowns. Her personality was super fun and made the experience painless. I would definitely... Read More recommend her to any bride out there.

2017-05-30T23:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed working with our stylist, Courtney! We thrive on our personal referrals and dedication to providing every bride a spectacular shopping experience. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Raquel B

This is the father of the bride writing. The service we received from them both as far as wedding coordination and my tuxedo was terrible. For the amount of money we paid, we expected top-notch service but received sub-par tuxedo quality, shirt not even ironed and bad... Read More dimensions taken. It was two days before the wedding and I went to fit my tuxedo. Sleeves were too long, pant legs were too long, the jacket didn't close and the attitude of the staff was nowhere near accommodating or apologetic. When I received my tuxedo the day before the wedding, the shirt was not ironed and the shop was closed by the time I noticed so there was nothing I could do about it. My daughter was dissatisfied also with the coordinating of the wedding through Stardust and all she got from them was defensiveness and sarcasm, instead of any sincere apologies, professionalism or repair attempts. Do yourself a favor and plan the wedding yourself, and rent your tuxedos at The Shops at Willow Bend for a fraction of the price and 3 times as much quality of service.

2017-02-06T17:37:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry for any negative interactions you had with StarDust. We take customer service very seriously and appreciate you letting us know of any issues as we continually strive to improve our processes. Our planning department has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Chassity W

I went to Stardust to get a dress altered after a horrible experience with another bridal shop that's now closing for business, no surprise there. Stardust took me and my dress in with open arms! With my dress purchase I had a "jacket" that was a little matronly and needed to be... Read More reconstructed and customized so that it could still be removed for my wedding reception. They did an excellent job. Though I had to pay a lot more than I budgeted for, it was worth the piece of mind knowing that I was working with a real and professional business.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lisa S

I cannot say enough how wonderful Rylee and everyone at Stardust are. I found a dress at another bridal shop a week before I left town for my elopement. The dress was 4 sizes too big. Rylee called ME and said she could get my dress fitted in time. I know this is not typical or... Read More expected, but they were able to give me 4 fittings in a 6 day period. Every time I was at Stardust I felt loved and valued and cared for. My mom wasn't with me but the woman helping me in and out of my dress was so motherly which really brought me comfort and set me at ease. I will send all my friends there. Thank you for your excellent customer service and craftsmanship!