Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

610 Central Avenue, Highland Park, IL (847) 432-3044

So happy and pleased

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

I worked with Sheryl on my order for formal thank you notes and informal thank you notes for my daughters wedding. She was most helpful. The quality is unsurpassed by any other stationery I have purchased....really.....and we are so pleased we took a chance and ordered on... Read More line. I was a little surprised, I might add, at how very nice the paper stock was and the printing and embossing was top quality. Thank you for lovely products, accurate illustrations and information and fast delivery of your product.

I smile every time I write a thank-you note!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Allison M

Because of Sheryl's great selection and proactiveness, we had phenomenally gorgeous wedding invitations that inspired compliment after compliment and were beyond our wildest imaginings. This is the place to come for the best selection of letterpress invitations-- whether... Read More you're looking for contemporary, or vintage, or fun, or funky. You won't find a deal, even with the 10% off sales that run twice a year; these invitations are pricey. But they look kick. ass. I wanted invitations that looked like ephemera, like a collection of vintage stamps or illustrations and I ended up with this beautiful suite that included foliage and birds. Sheryl even helped us create an original ink color that matched the color of my wedding. I smile every time I write a thank-you note!

Best customer service experience

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Lauren S

I went to the Stationery Station to look at wedding invitations because one of my friends had recommended them after I asked where her beautiful wedding thank you notes were from. I had a small idea of what style invitation I was looking for but the staff really helped me narrow... Read More it down and helped me create something unique that was in my price range. They even handled the envelope addressing and rehearsal dinner invites. The selection was huge and I had a hard time choosing between boxed printable cards and custom (I chose custom but the boxed ones were great). I was really pleased with the service and attention to detail. Overall, I would highly recommend this store if you want to have a non-stressful shopping experience with knowledgable and creative staff.

2014-09-18T19:45:17 Response from the vendor

it was such a pleasure working with you and we wish you happiness for your lifetimes together. :) thank you!! sheryl

Start a Conversation!