Let's make the most of your wedding day!

There's a reason our brides are crazy about us: Steady State Studios excels in elegant, affordable videography and photography for your special event. Our wedding videos will leave you with that just-married feeling again and again, and you'll cherish the simple beauty of our gorgeous creations.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Leila N

Steady State Studios were THE BEST videographers any couple could wish for on such an important day of your lives. After working with them for months pre and post wedding, we can safely say they are the kind of people you can trust that GREAT work will be achieved at the end of... Read More the day and everything you said, mentioned, will be heard and considered. Long story short, SSS and us were halfway around the world from each other, with a 15 hour time difference and they were accommodative, efficient & responsive from our pre to post wedding conversations. They tried their best to accommodate to our every request, as we were quite demanding! I am Chinese and my husband is Hawaiian, and we were incorporating traditions from both cultures into our wedding! We asked for a drone for our wedding at Youngberg Hill, they’ve not done any wedding shoots with drones before but very quickly found someone to help us/them with it and the results were breath-taking! We also needed them to do a quick turnaround as we were hosting a wedding reception for 250 people in Singapore about two months after our Oregon wedding and it was crucial these 250 people get to watch the highlights and ceremony of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they were everywhere but nowhere, catching snippets of stuff that went on in and around the wedding party that was so amazing to relive or watch in our wedding video. Jason and Kevin had in their minds how and what would be included in the final product, capturing important details I’m sure other people would have missed. I could go on forever about our experiences with SSS but that would take forever! Finally, I would like to express our sincerest thank you and appreciation to these two amazing men for not only capturing the heart and soul of our wedding but being able to take our ideas and their own artistic licenses and create one of the best videos anyone we have shown the video to have seen! THANK YOU STEADY STATE STUDIOS!

Professional, Knowledgable and GREAT!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Lana G

Steady State Studio captured and produced a perfect producted of what I wanted when I didnt even know what I wanted!!!! I couldnt be more happier with my wedding video - I would choose and recommend these guys over and over again. They were wonderful on so many levels - Our... Read More wedding was a bit complicated and Steady State Studio was able to capture everything that was important. They did their homework and spoke with us countless times about what was important to us on the big day! On the day of I didnt even know they were there capturing all the little things that we would never know about. When it came to editting time; Kevin England of SSS put together an amazing video and patienly worked with us through multiple rounds of edits....it's not easy working with a bride and a family who's all over the place. And finally, these guys have the best prices and flexibility in town! I highly recommend them and would give them more than 5 stars if I could.

2015-03-12T14:21:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast doing your wedding, really unique experience for us, and are glad you loved your wedding film! -Kevin

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Morgan B

Jason was great to work with! He made leading up to, and the day of, a breeze for me and my husband! The photos all turned out better than I could have hoped; there aren't any photos that I wish I had gotten. He jumped in a few times throughout the night to get some shots of us... Read More that are some of my favorites now. And he was super understanding about us running a little late for our first look (I shouldn't say us, it was just me that was running late). He did a great job at the wedding, and I would hire him a million times over if I had to redo it all (but gosh, I'm glad I don't). The thing about Jason that made me hire him in the first place was how fast he responded to emails. He answered all my questions faster than anyone else, and was incredibly personable and nice. I will be referring him to all my engaged friends! Thanks Jason for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jake A

Steady State Studios has recently recorded a portion of our wedding ceremony in Oregon City. These folks are highly professional, easy to work with, helped us find the package we needed and the quality of the video is superb! We even asked for some small edits, they jumped on it... Read More quickly and it came out perfect! I've already recommended them to friends and co-workers.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Michelle B

Steady State Studios did an AMAZING job on our wedding video and capturing that special day. Jason was on time, considering we had a freak snow storm and the roads were horrible! He was all smiles and had a great sense of humor which helped make that day so much fun with all my... Read More loved ones. The only thing I would do different would have been to have had them to my photos too!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Ariel B

Jason was a delight to work with. He was quick to respond to all e-mails, and was willing to work in person or over the phone, which is great for a full time nursing student! Photos turned out amazing, and he made all of my guests and wedding party feel comfortable. It was like... Read More we knew him forever, he fit right in! He was quick to finish our photos and was totally affordable. Lovely experience.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Zeguang H

We are so lucky to find Steady State Studios as our photo and video shooter. Jason and Kevin are so professional to guide us for all the process. Gold to know them and give them best wishes. Highly recommend to have them on that great day. Love you all.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 isaac b

we hired jason on july 23rd 2015 for video and pics, still havent got the video and didnt get the pics till we asked a year later.

2017-04-27T16:04:26 Response from the vendor

Wedding was July 23rd, 2015. Your images were delivered not only on time but ahead of schedule, as per our correspondence below. Regarding the video, an online draft link was e-mailed TWICE and never replied to. We apologize for your unfortunate experience but we had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lacie B

We love our pictures! Kevin was so accommodating on our short time-frame, and had so many great ideas. We are inexperienced when it comes to posing for pics but Kevin's ideas turned out great and our friends and family are so happy with the pictures we have posted! He got... Read More pictures of all the little details that I wouldn't have even thought to ask him to photograph. His communication was great, and he asked multiple times, multiple questions to make sure he was getting all of the pictures we wanted. What a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Juli H

Steady State Studios was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Jason was so fun and creative with the poses and shots he got, he really showed our personalities through the pictures. He even braved the ice storm (Jan 2017), making a long journey on public transit to make... Read More sure he got to us on time. We will gladly recommend Steady State Studios to anyone who's getting married and will most definitely be using their services again for our next event!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Jason was a pleasure to work with prior to our wedding and was so responsive with email I hardly hit "send" and he responded! It was awesome. The day of the wedding Kevin and Aaron were our shooters and they were so nice and put me and our wedding party at ease. They captured... Read More our day beautifully!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley L

Steady State Studios was so easy to work with and laid back while still living up to my highly detail oriented dreams! They captured the special moments of our day with ease and went with the flow. I barely noticed they were there most of the time! I will treasure the moments... Read More captured by Steady State Studios!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alyssa S

I had to plan our entire wedding long distance and was nervous about this, but everything worked out great! Jason was so responsive to all of my emails full of questions and he was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to find a photographer... Read More (Crystal Genes Photography) after a conflict arose for the original plan. It was great having both of them there to document the day. Hundreds of high-quality photos were available for me to download with full rights in a very timely manner and I had the opportunity to preview the wedding video and make requests for changes. I highly recommend Steady State Studios! Jason is very talented, honest, and fun! I'm so happy I found out about them!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Neha D

Jason was great. I didn't even know they were there. We wanted a video of our ceremony for our reception which was next day and he agreed to that in fact he made it so beautiful! Can't wait for the final product.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Best wedding experience! We are from Canada and eloped in Oregon. We weren't sure about booking a photographer online without being able to meet him, but Jason was fantastic. He promptly responded to all our email questions, he was early for the ceremony, and we spent an amazing... Read More afternoon shooting wedding pictures. The value to price balance was perfect. Thanks for an unforgettable day and we highly recommend Jason!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

We had Jason Craig photograph our wedding from beginning to end, and I cannot say enough good things about him! He was professional, encouraging, kind, respectful and very helpful. I honestly think Jason did more to help me on my wedding day than the wedding coordinator that we... Read More paid for with our venue! When my husband and his friends went missing, he went to find him and bring him upstairs to do the first dance etc. (open bar=trouble). When he sent us our pictures, we were very impressed. Jason is talented and all of his photographs were so thoughtfully taken. I am very happy with the quality of the photographs and of Jason's service. I will definitely be reccomending him to friends and family for their special events! Thanks Jason!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Elizabeth S

Jason was a great videographer! he used there drone and so far has made some amazing shots we cannot wait to see our video! He was kind and responded to our emails quickly. Totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Jason with steady state studios was absolutely amazing! He was professional about absolutely everything, quick to answer my questions and so easy to work with. My husband and I are more than happy with how my big day went! I can't stop smiling looking at my pictures. He is... Read More amazing at candid shots! He really captures how you felt :) don't pass him up if you have a chance to work with him!! It would be a terrible mistake!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

Working with Steady State was a dream! Jason is so great, always quick to answer questions and so helpful. We had such a fun time taking photos for our wedding, and everything turned out looking so wonderful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Sandy M

Jason was awesome! He was a really nice guy and made us feel very comfortable. He made a beautiful video and got some fun shots of my friends and family and even got my sisters elusive smile on camera! He is thorough, which I like, to ensure you get the video you love. He even... Read More gives you a preview and asks if you need/want any editing done! I didn't, but still, it was nice to have the option! I did give him some songs to add to the video. Overall I was highly pleased and recommend Steady State Studios and Jason!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Miriah A

Jason was great right from the start all the way to the end! We feel so lucky to have stumbled upon him. He is very quick with his response to the many questions I had for him. He was also punctual to the wedding. He not only captured the main events of the wedding buy also... Read More managed to capture the behind the scene shots like our decorations,gifts,location and all. We are beyond pleased with the final product. The greatest thing I can stress is how amazingly friendly he was and also being a gay couple he was great at not treating us any different than he would any other couple. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone I come across needing a photographer! Thank you Jason for making our special day one we will be able to enjoy for years to come!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Jason and Aaron I feel are the best at what they do. When the Big day came Jason was ready, it was his first time to "Abiqua Country Estate", but that did not faze his team. Professional quality filming and you could tell they Love their job I saw the heart of their work in... Read More the final product. I highly recommend Steady State for all your filming needs. I truly hope to use them again in the future. God Bless! Jacob & Scarlett 2015

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

We worked with Jason Craig, who was awesome and very flexible for our little play-it-by-ear elopement. He took some wonderful photos, made the environment fun while he was shooting, and for a great price. He has been very punctual in keeping in contact, and upon arriving at the... Read More event. We were very impressed. Would absolutely recommend!

Look no further...These are the guys!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Liezl S

Amazing people to work with! The videographers were extremely easy to work with - professional, flexible, and had fun personalities. I did all the coordinating from out-of-state (we live in FL and our wedding was in OR) and they were great at responding to questions and requests... Read More quickly. My husband and I were so happy with our wedding video!

Amazing videographer and great service!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Ashley M

Steady State was so easy to work with, flexible to meet our needs and made an amazing end product. We had the package with a trailer and so many of our friends and family commented how well it was put together and such a good memory to hold onto. Jason was always quick to... Read More respond to emails and phone calls and Kevin did a great job the day of on checking in with us but also allowing us to enjoy our day. Many of our guests commented they didn't even realize their were cameras around. I would highly recommend Steady State for high quality, good service and affordable price.

Jason Craig

Hi! My name's Jason, and I'm one of the owners and multiple shooters here at Steady State. While I'm the face of the company (can you believe it? Of the eight people in our company, they picked ME to talk to you), each of our videographers is well-trained and has years of experience doing this, both independently and as part of our team.