Let's make the most of your wedding day!

There's a reason our brides are crazy about us: Steady State Studios excels in elegant, affordable videography and photography for your special event. Our wedding videos will leave you with that just-married feeling again and again, and you'll cherish the simple beauty of our gorgeous creations.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Leila N

Steady State Studios were THE BEST videographers any couple could wish for on such an important day of your lives. After working with them for months pre and post wedding, we can safely say they are the kind of people you can trust that GREAT work will be achieved at the end of... Read More the day and everything you said, mentioned, will be heard and considered. Long story short, SSS and us were halfway around the world from each other, with a 15 hour time difference and they were accommodative, efficient & responsive from our pre to post wedding conversations. They tried their best to accommodate to our every request, as we were quite demanding! I am Chinese and my husband is Hawaiian, and we were incorporating traditions from both cultures into our wedding! We asked for a drone for our wedding at Youngberg Hill, they’ve not done any wedding shoots with drones before but very quickly found someone to help us/them with it and the results were breath-taking! We also needed them to do a quick turnaround as we were hosting a wedding reception for 250 people in Singapore about two months after our Oregon wedding and it was crucial these 250 people get to watch the highlights and ceremony of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they were everywhere but nowhere, catching snippets of stuff that went on in and around the wedding party that was so amazing to relive or watch in our wedding video. Jason and Kevin had in their minds how and what would be included in the final product, capturing important details I’m sure other people would have missed. I could go on forever about our experiences with SSS but that would take forever! Finally, I would like to express our sincerest thank you and appreciation to these two amazing men for not only capturing the heart and soul of our wedding but being able to take our ideas and their own artistic licenses and create one of the best videos anyone we have shown the video to have seen! THANK YOU STEADY STATE STUDIOS!

Professional, Knowledgable and GREAT!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Lana G

Steady State Studio captured and produced a perfect producted of what I wanted when I didnt even know what I wanted!!!! I couldnt be more happier with my wedding video - I would choose and recommend these guys over and over again. They were wonderful on so many levels - Our... Read More wedding was a bit complicated and Steady State Studio was able to capture everything that was important. They did their homework and spoke with us countless times about what was important to us on the big day! On the day of I didnt even know they were there capturing all the little things that we would never know about. When it came to editting time; Kevin England of SSS put together an amazing video and patienly worked with us through multiple rounds of edits....it's not easy working with a bride and a family who's all over the place. And finally, these guys have the best prices and flexibility in town! I highly recommend them and would give them more than 5 stars if I could.

2015-03-12T14:21:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a blast doing your wedding, really unique experience for us, and are glad you loved your wedding film! -Kevin

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Morgan B

Jason was great to work with! He made leading up to, and the day of, a breeze for me and my husband! The photos all turned out better than I could have hoped; there aren't any photos that I wish I had gotten. He jumped in a few times throughout the night to get some shots of us... Read More that are some of my favorites now. And he was super understanding about us running a little late for our first look (I shouldn't say us, it was just me that was running late). He did a great job at the wedding, and I would hire him a million times over if I had to redo it all (but gosh, I'm glad I don't). The thing about Jason that made me hire him in the first place was how fast he responded to emails. He answered all my questions faster than anyone else, and was incredibly personable and nice. I will be referring him to all my engaged friends! Thanks Jason for everything!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kailey Y

Jason Craig with Steady State Studios was an absolute joy to work with! He photographed my wedding day I could not be more thrilled with all of the amazing photos. He showed up to the venue on time and with a plan, so we didn’t waste time between poses. I believe is a big part... Read More of why we got so many fantastic pictures! Jason is very professional, and made it fun! He always responded promptly to my emails, and made time to meet in person with me and my husband before the big day to go over logistics. I can not say enough great things about Jason and Steady State Studios; I highly recommend them! 

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kyra L

We couldn't have been happier with how our pictures and videos turned out! Working with Jason was a breeze! His laid back vibe kept everyone at ease. We loved the shots/video with the drone! Many of our guests loved that idea! Thanks so much for all the great work your team... Read More did!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elisa S

Jason was easy to work with, responsive, reliable and professional and our final product was wonderful. We would recommend him to anyone

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Sylvia L

From when I first reached out to Jason, the experience with them has been phenomenal. When it came to videography and photography, I was a very particular bride. Upon hiring Jason and Team, I kept sending them videos that were super advanced and trending out here in Los Angeles.... Read More We reside here. We were having our wedding in Newberg as my husband is from Portland area. However, communication was tremendously important as all my vendors were out of state back in Portland. Jason would give extensive helpful feedback as to any of the examples I sent him and ended up supporting me with a team of 3 videographers, lead Videographer, Kevin, who was amazing!!! I requested many things and they really did all of it. I already received my highlight reel and I am just in love. I also requested a certain part of my wedding where my mother and sister sang some hymns and they got that to me right away. Side note: I really needed a drone for my wedding and they made that happen as well. My husband and I really appreciate all Steady State provided. So amazingly responsive and affordable for their superb quality of work!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

Jason was great to work with. We had a tight timeline for our wedding, and Jason was able to get great shots under a time crunch. He knew what shots worked and was never standing around trying to figure out what to do next. He was very positive and funny, which helped my wife... Read More and I relax and have fun. The turnaround on the finished photos was under a week, which was impressive. We're definitely happy with our decision to hire Jason.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Vi (Vee) B

The first time my then-fiance and I met Jason, we KNEW without a doubt he would be our videographer. We both have crazy families, and were worried it would be difficult for a videographer to capture all the right moments, withOUT being Mr. Obnoxious wedding videographer (you... Read More know the type. "Heyyyy what do you want to say to the happy couple???") Coming from a stoic (but loving) family, marrying into a rambunctious and wild family, we knew it would have to be someone very, very special. Then we talked to Jason. He quelled all my anxieties and fears I felt (spending months combing through videographer after videographer). It was like he understood all my concerns — he described his style as agile/flexible according to how couple/families work best. In our situation, it would be someone who was a friendly but otherwise stealthy "fly on the wall," capturing all our special moments. Our wedding was crazier than I could have ever expected--I actually booked Jason for 2 days because we had celebrations extending into the wedding. Jason was communicative, flexible, fun, friendly throughout the entire wedding planning/day of, but most importantly: he was GOOD. This month, when my husband and I received his video, it was actually my favorite wedding gift I'd received thus far. We were captivated at everything he captured. The man must have had cameras/eyes everywhere, because he really was stealthy: There were angles and views that were incredible. I didn’t have to once ask him to “go here, do this, capture this,” he just knew. (also, I was really stressed :-)). And because Jason was so "behind the scenes," all the moments he captured were organic. No one was posing for the camera or telling canned jokes—he didn’t corner anyone for sound bites and he wasn’t obnoxious. People were laughing, and hugging, and supporting my husband and I with so much love. Needless to say, my husband and I cried a few times watching our wedding video. It brought butterflies to my stomach and took us back to that insanely emotional and beautiful weekend. We are so grateful we got to work with Jason and recommend him x a million. Notes to engaged ladies out there planning a wedding: 1. Get a videographer. Yes, I know you’re debating on it, but at the end of the day, videos are incredible ways to capture/relive/see your wedding in ways photos cannot provide. 2. Get Jason at Steady State. 3. You’re welcome.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Amanda B

Jason did a great job creating a beautiful video that we have enjoyed over and over for the last year since we got married. He was really easy to work with and so friendly. He was so great about making our day so memorable on video. I would say he was even better than our... Read More photographer! He was really quick to respond to emails and made a very last minute change to the video. I highly recommend highering him. It was one of the best decisions we made for our weddding. Thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Marcy H

Steady State Studios did an amazing job photographing my wedding and so easy to work with. Kevin was the lead photographer and got some amazing shots, even the big group shots turned out great. I also had Katey as a second photographer and I love all the candid shots of my... Read More guests that she got. I could not be happier with the moments they captured and will be recommending them for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017

We hired Steady State Studios for our wedding photography, and we couldn't be happier with the results! When we first reached out, they responded right away even though they were on vacation! Shortly after, we spoke with Jason on the phone and he took a lot of time to really... Read More understand what we were looking for. He has a fun and engaging demeanor and really knows how to get everyone to smile! The turnaround time on our finished photos was much faster than expected and they are beautiful. We highly recommend Steady State Studios! Thank you! -Rachel & Tom

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Miryam B

Jason was amazing to work with! Right off the bat he impressed me with how quick he was to respond to any questions I had. Then he was very easy to work with by how flexible and understanding he was towards last minute changes. Also he had some great ideas for pictures that I... Read More hadn't thought of and they are some of my favorite. Definitely will hire again if we are in need and in the area again.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 laura N

Loved working with Jason. Answered every question quickly. Got some great pics without me feeling intruded on. Felt like he was in the background and not the main attraction. He had good ideas for pics and got ones we wanted. Will use him again.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jake A

Steady State Studios has recently recorded a portion of our wedding ceremony in Oregon City. These folks are highly professional, easy to work with, helped us find the package we needed and the quality of the video is superb! We even asked for some small edits, they jumped on it... Read More quickly and it came out perfect! I've already recommended them to friends and co-workers.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Michelle B

Steady State Studios did an AMAZING job on our wedding video and capturing that special day. Jason was on time, considering we had a freak snow storm and the roads were horrible! He was all smiles and had a great sense of humor which helped make that day so much fun with all my... Read More loved ones. The only thing I would do different would have been to have had them to my photos too!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Ariel B

Jason was a delight to work with. He was quick to respond to all e-mails, and was willing to work in person or over the phone, which is great for a full time nursing student! Photos turned out amazing, and he made all of my guests and wedding party feel comfortable. It was like... Read More we knew him forever, he fit right in! He was quick to finish our photos and was totally affordable. Lovely experience.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Zeguang H

We are so lucky to find Steady State Studios as our photo and video shooter. Jason and Kevin are so professional to guide us for all the process. Gold to know them and give them best wishes. Highly recommend to have them on that great day. Love you all.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 isaac b

we hired jason on july 23rd 2015 for video and pics, still havent got the video and didnt get the pics till we asked a year later.

2017-04-27T16:04:26 Response from the vendor

Wedding was July 23rd, 2015. Your images were delivered not only on time but ahead of schedule, as per our correspondence below. Regarding the video, an online draft link was e-mailed TWICE and never replied to. We apologize for your unfortunate experience but we had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lacie B

We love our pictures! Kevin was so accommodating on our short time-frame, and had so many great ideas. We are inexperienced when it comes to posing for pics but Kevin's ideas turned out great and our friends and family are so happy with the pictures we have posted! He got... Read More pictures of all the little details that I wouldn't have even thought to ask him to photograph. His communication was great, and he asked multiple times, multiple questions to make sure he was getting all of the pictures we wanted. What a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Juli H

Steady State Studios was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Jason was so fun and creative with the poses and shots he got, he really showed our personalities through the pictures. He even braved the ice storm (Jan 2017), making a long journey on public transit to make... Read More sure he got to us on time. We will gladly recommend Steady State Studios to anyone who's getting married and will most definitely be using their services again for our next event!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Jason was a pleasure to work with prior to our wedding and was so responsive with email I hardly hit "send" and he responded! It was awesome. The day of the wedding Kevin and Aaron were our shooters and they were so nice and put me and our wedding party at ease. They captured... Read More our day beautifully!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley L

Steady State Studios was so easy to work with and laid back while still living up to my highly detail oriented dreams! They captured the special moments of our day with ease and went with the flow. I barely noticed they were there most of the time! I will treasure the moments... Read More captured by Steady State Studios!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alyssa S

I had to plan our entire wedding long distance and was nervous about this, but everything worked out great! Jason was so responsive to all of my emails full of questions and he was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to find a photographer... Read More (Crystal Genes Photography) after a conflict arose for the original plan. It was great having both of them there to document the day. Hundreds of high-quality photos were available for me to download with full rights in a very timely manner and I had the opportunity to preview the wedding video and make requests for changes. I highly recommend Steady State Studios! Jason is very talented, honest, and fun! I'm so happy I found out about them!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Neha D

Jason was great. I didn't even know they were there. We wanted a video of our ceremony for our reception which was next day and he agreed to that in fact he made it so beautiful! Can't wait for the final product.

Jason Craig

Hi! My name's Jason, and I'm one of the owners and multiple shooters here at Steady State. While I'm the face of the company (can you believe it? Of the eight people in our company, they picked ME to talk to you), each of our videographers is well-trained and has years of experience doing this, both independently and as part of our team.