Husband & Wife Team // PNW // Wedding Photography

Pour a little coffee, throw on our favorite hoodie, fill up the gas tank, and let’s go. It doesn’t take much for us to get stoked to get out there and see the world. A little sunshine could help though, and for sure we gotta have our cameras with us! Want to join us? Let’s wander around some beautiful places together and create some amazing photos. We’ve found that the best photos are made when the level of trust and creative freedom is at its highest possible point. When inhibitions, fears, and worries are left behind. When the anticipation about what’s around the next curve in the road is stronger than the fear that ‘this drizzle is going to ruin my hair.’ And when our cameras become invisible and you forget about everything else except the person you are embracing.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bellingham/Seattle/Travel/Hawaii

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cassie M

If it was possible to give more than a 5 star rating I so would! Stefan and Audrey are THE BEST. They shot my engagement photos and my wedding and they performed nothing less than perfection. They got my photos back in a timely manner. The pictures were beyond beautiful, they... Read More captured every moment of the big day and many of the fine intricacies many may miss. They were fun to shoot with, they were creative with their shots and made both me and my husband very comfortable during photos. I could go on and on about how amazing both Stefan and Audrey are. If you have any inclining you think you would like them to take photos for you, GET THEM... NOW! Their photos speak for themselves. Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cassie M

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashley C

We found Stefan & Audrey's website in an internet search and instantly knew that we wanted them to shoot our wedding. We hate overly posed photography and wanted photographers who would capture our story as well as the beautiful surroundings of our wedding venue. They were so... Read More easy to communicate with during the entire process. We originally were not going to shoot engagement photos, but they came as part of our package and we were so glad we did. It was a great opportunity to meet them both and they immediately made us feel at ease in front of the camera. The entire experience only made us more excited to work with them on our wedding day. They perfectly captured our day...from the natural setting, to special moments alone with my husband, to our amazing horah dance! We loved EVERY single photo they sent us. I would recommend this pair to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rich G

Stefan and Audrey did an excellent job photographing our destination Hawaiian wedding this past Fall. We found them after an extensive three month search for Hawaiian photographers and fell in love with their work. Initially we were hesitant selecting an out of state... Read More photographer that was not primarily located in Hawaii, however after meeting with them via Skype we knew they were the right team for us. They are incredibly friendly, professional, and flexible; its apparent that they truly love what they do and take immense pride in their product. We elected to do our engagement photo session with them in Hawaii the day before our wedding. In preparation for this they scouted multiple locations and gave us a few options to select from which was an amazing gesture that saved us a ton of time and worry. We did a sunrise hike to a beautiful location overlooking the ocean. Not only did this result in amazing photos, but it gave us a chance to get even better acquainted with them before the big day. At the end of it all we are incredibly pleased with the photographs, and even more so the experience! We would recommend them to any couple looking to get married in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Laura S

If Stefan and Audrey's pictures don't convince you to book them, let me help:) It was a true joy to have them photograph our wedding! They definitely delivered with stunning pictures of not only my hubby and I, but of our guests too (which has been a blessing to share with... Read More family and friends). I believe what makes them stand out among the rest is their generous, humble, and fun personalities. As you are entering into the crazy beautiful thing called marriage, I loved having a couple who obviously have their priorities right and love each other. It helped ease all those pre-ceremony nerves. Stefan and Audrey are seriously blessed with talent and it was a God given gift to have them photograph our big day! Basically you should go book them ASAP!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Arianna K

Stefan and Audrey were absolutely wonderful! Upbeat, compassionate, flexible, and SO willing to go with the flow, it was great! They helped make our elopement perfect! We had plans to elope on a mountain top in October. Mother nature had other plans. On the drive up to the... Read More trailhead, we came upon a road closure and had to change plans last minute. They were so flexible, had no problems driving around with us for an hour and finding a perfect place by the riverside. It was chilly and sprinkling/raining, and in those circumstances it would've been easy to be miserable hanging out outside, but they loved it! Their attitudes never faltered and they were absolutely delightful to work with! They sent us a couple preview pictures within hours of the elopement and they are gorgeous! We can't wait to see the remaining photos! I'd definitely recommend Stefan & Audrey for the adventurous couple and those who love the outdoors.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nicolette G

I actually found Stefan & Audrey on The Knot when first figuring out where we should have our wedding. Surfing through everybody, I happened upon their work and immediately fell in love with it. Without hesitation, I got in touch with them, we worked it out to where we could do... Read More an adventure session and our wedding day. It was one of the best experience's I've ever had! They make you so welcome and comfortable. Cannot wait to see these two again! Our pictures came out just perfect and I couldn't imagine having anyone else do them. Thanks again you guys!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer C

I can't tell you how relieved I am that we found Stefan and Audrey. My number one priority was to hire photographers who could make my spouse and I feel comfortable being lovey dovey in front of a camera. S&A did not disappoint. Their carefree and fun spirits were contagious and... Read More made us feel extremely comfortable. During our "get to know you" facetime meeting they made me feel so relaxed and I knew the day of would be so fun with the two of them following us around. Since we were traveling to Washington for our wedding, communication was so important to us and they were great! Not only did we have a blast with them on our wedding day, their pictures did not disappoint. They know how to take any environment and make it beautiful. It's evident in ALL of their photos. Thank you for making our day so memorable and picturesque!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cristin F

I found Stefan and Audrey here on the knot. Their pictures are stunning so of course they really stood out to me. After chatting with them I couldn't have been any more sure that they were the absolute perfect photographers for us! It's clear from their photos that they have a... Read More unique ability to help people feel very comfortable and natural. The best photos are definitely when you are just being yourself and not rigidly posed. They are so great at accomplishing this! I am so thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos and Stefan and Audrey are also super fun people to be around! Definitely hire them to photograph your wedding! You won't be sorry.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Alex N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stefan & Audrey!! My husband and I planned our wedding long distance, and we were nervous about finding a photographer, especially since we are usually kind of awkward in front of a camera. Stefan & Audrey made the whole process so... Read More smooth and natural, and we are SO happy with the results! We just got our photos in the mail and they are beautiful! They did such an amazing job of capturing everything, and they did it in such a fluid way so we don't look stiff or posed in any of the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Stefan & Audrey to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Teah C

Stefan & Audrey are wonderful photographers and people. They photographed our elopement and were an integral part of our special day. The photos are stunning and they made us feel very comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend S&A to other couples getting married in the... Read More PNW. They are also great at communicating and easy to get in touch with which really helps reduce the stress that often accompanies weddings. If you want photos that highlight the awesome scenery the PNW has to offer, look no further!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Tony C

We were so lucky to have Stefan and Audrey shoot our wedding! They are incredibly talented and wonderful to work with. They have a great way of capturing amazing photos. You couldn't make a better choice than these two sweet people.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Chad G

Look no further than Stefan & Audrey for your engagement and wedding photos! They are extremely talented photographers, as well as being one of the friendliest couples ever. They make you feel like old friends after a session and will keep you laughing the whole day. Chad & I... Read More definitely jived with their adventure spirit and their love for the PNW outdoors. We absolutely loved having Stefan & Audrey be a part of our beginning!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Gabrae P

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Stefan & Audrey. We had the pleasure of having them be apart of our wedding. First we had our engagement session and we are the type of people who aren't the most comfortable in from of the camera (which I know many... Read More people can relate to). After getting a good groove and a good vibe with them we had a blast and got really great pictures. As for the wedding day, we couldn't have ask for better photographers. It felt less like letting two strangers into our big day, but two friends capturing our most important moments from that day. Our photos turned out PERFECT. A year later I still just look at them and am amazed by how wonderful they are. I don't think anyone could be disappointed about choosing them as photographers. We loved them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Emily C

Stefan and Audrey are as lovely as they are talented. My fiancé and I had the privilege of shooting our engagement photos with Stefan and Audrey during an "Adventure Session." If you enjoy the great outdoors and the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, this is an experience you do... Read More not want to miss. They felt like lifetime friends within minutes and were able to capture incredible shots that we will treasure for a lifetime. We highly reccommend Stefan and Audrey to shoot your special day! You will be so pleased with the product as well as the couple. :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 McKenzie K

Stefan and Audrey have a unique gift of capturing people and moments. Our wedding day went by so fast and we are SO SO happy that these two were able to capture it so we can look back on it for years to come. And the best part of it all? they are so much fun to be around! Our... Read More guests kept commenting on how great they were, they just went along and captured moments all day! We loved working with them, they were one of the best parts of our wedding day. Look them up :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We love Stefan and Audrey's work and we love them. They are so easy to work with and make you feel comfortable and you have fun while doing it. They have a great eye for what will make amazing pictures and will capture any moment perfectly! I didn't have my wedding pictures... Read More taken with them since I was married almost 18 years ago...but they have taken our family pictures for the last 2 years and they have taken our daughter's senior pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Sam K

My wife and I found Stefan and Audrey's blog while we were searching for wedding photographers up in Washington, and we were amazed by their photos! And after working with them, we can confidently say we could not be more thrilled with how our engagement and wedding photos... Read More turned out. They were exactly what we were hoping for! Stefan and Audrey made us feel so comfortable, and we felt like we were having good friends shoot these pictures even though we just met them. They had some gorgeous spots in mind, and they have such an eye for the style of photos we were hoping for. Our experience with them was amazing, and we would recommend them over and over as wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Stephanie T

My fiancé and I worked with Stephan and Audrey on our engagement photos. We were hoping to get away from the staged feel of traditional engagement photos so we opted for an adventure session. Stephan and Audrey picked the hike, packed us a lunch and snacks, and chauffeured us up... Read More into the mountains. They are an easy going couple which made the entire experience a ton of fun and the result was a collection of unbelievable photos taken in breathtaking scenery! Stephan and Audrey were a blast to work with and our pictures are even more beautiful than we had anticipated they would be! I cannot recommend them strongly enough!

Great people taking awesome photos!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Melissa W

My husband and I had the opportunity to work with Stefan and Audrey for couples photos with some awesome Washington scenery! Seriously, these two couldn't be more down to earth and made us feel as ease (especially for those initial awkward photos ;) ) They have the unique... Read More ability to show off whatever awesome location you pick, highlight the natural lighting, while still capturing great moments with their clients! I would recommend these two to anyone, and know they're destined for big things! Communication was great as was the final product! Thank you so much for your hard work and for finally capturing some 'engagement' photos for us- even if they were a few years late! :)

AWESOME photographers and AWESOME photos!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Melanie A

My husband and I are SO happy that we found Stefan and Audrey and had them shoot our engagement session and wedding. Like many couples planning a wedding, it was really important for us to find a good, quality photographer at a fair price. We feel like we really scored with... Read More these guys. They are such a fun, easy going couple, and they produce beautiful, consistent work. It ended up POURING rain on the day of our engagement session, but they still made it a ton of fun, and the pictures turned out incredible! We were so impressed. Stefan and Audrey have the knack of making people feel relaxed and at ease, and capture people, details, and lighting beautifully. Their photos feel both modern and timeless. These guys are GREAT wedding photographers and you will be stoked you had them shoot your wedding!

WONDERFUL Photographers!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Kevin W

Stefan & Audrey not only take beautiful photographs but they are so easy to work with! They really listen to their clients and never make them do anything that would make them uncomfortable. They are incredibly personable and as someone who doesn't particularly like to get their... Read More photo taken, that really helped me feel at ease. They work so hard while they are shooting your pictures and their turn around time for getting you the finished product is awesome. They have wonderful communication with their clients as well. As previously stated, the photographs themselves are beautiful. Both Stefan & Audrey catch every detail and use the light to their advantage. The pictures seem to really capture the subjects and their personalities can shine through! I 100% recommend Stefan & Audrey. You won't regret it! :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Linnea R

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Stefan and Audrey are. Not only did they produce BEAUTIFUL photos from our wedding, they made it enjoyable! They did a great job accommodating what we wanted (for example, not seeing the groom before the ceremony), handling any day-of... Read More changes (some family members needed to attend a medical issue, so Stefan and Audrey coordinated another time/place for family photos), and helping us feel relaxed (they are a super fun couple). We loved everything!

Stefan & Audrey

Married for 7 years, shooting weddings for 6. Loving life.