Stefan & Audrey

Bellingham🌲//Seattle🏙//Hawaii🏝//Wherever✈️

Husband & Wife Team👫 // 🌲PNW🌲//🌴Travel🌴

Pour a little coffee, throw on our favorite hoodie, fill up the gas tank, and let’s go. It doesn’t take much for us to get stoked to get out there and see the world. A little sunshine could help though, and for sure we gotta have our cameras with us! Want to join us? Let’s wander around some beautiful places together and create some amazing photos. We’ve found that the best photos are made when the level of trust and creative freedom is at its highest possible point. When inhibitions, fears, and worries are left behind. When the anticipation about what’s around the next curve in the road is stronger than the fear that ‘this drizzle is going to ruin my hair.’ And when our cameras become invisible and you forget about everything else except the person you are embracing.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Bellingham🌲//Seattle🏙//Hawaii🏝//Wherever✈️

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Erika M

Stefan and Audrey captured the magic of our big day so perfectly! We are over the moon with our photos (honestly, we can't stop looking at them.) They made sure to capture so many random moments of the day, while also taking gorgeous portrait shots of the groom and I with each... Read More other, but also with all of our friends and family. The day of, Stefan and Audrey's warmth made us feel very comfortable in front of the cameras. It was great because they were everywhere but also not obvious as they took their photos. They were also very patient with my wanting a lot of group shots with different folks. Leading up to our wedding day, Stefan and Audrey touched base with us to make sure they had our photography list. They also had helpful opinions about timing and first looks vs. no first looks, which was very appreciated. Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing our day so beautifully! I would highly recommend booking Stefan and Audrey for your wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kendall R

Stefan and Audrey are the most amazing, talented photographers. When I was looking for our photographers for the wedding, nothing was good enough. I literally searched for hours before I found them and as soon as I saw their work, I knew we had to have them! I wouldn't even... Read More waste your time looking for anyone else -- these guys are the best at what they do. They are super professional, but also SUPER fun and easy to be around. I wish I could give them more than five stars.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sarah R

Having photographed weddings myself, to say that I was being PICKY about who was going to photograph my wedding is just putting it mildly. They were both patient with my millions of questions and busy schedule, friendly during our Skype session, and just tons of fun during the... Read More engagement session. On the day of, they were invisible - of course they were there and we interacted plenty, but not intrusive what-so-ever. I would definitely follow their recommendations for how much time you need for photos - first look, family photos, and a separate hour of B&G photos after the ceremony. As for the photos... absolutely beautiful. I can't even dream of picking just one favorite image. So many small, special moments were captured. They took group photos of guests, photos of our dogs, and everything in-between. No missed images - the exact opposite, really. The day goes by so fast, and even as relaxed as we were, there are so many photos to look at, so many beautiful moments that we weren't part of but now have captured. Stefan and Audrey were always professional, but so personable as well - they were honestly tons of fun to work with. I always say that I'm the one behind the camera, not in front of it.. but they made both of us feel comfortable, let us be us, and captured some stunning images along the way. DON'T SKIMP ON YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS! Pick Stefan and Audrey!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Rachel B

We are so glad we went with Stefan & Audrey for our wedding photography! They both made things very comfortable for us. They had to deal with taking pictures of a lot of children and did a great job. They work amazing as a husband and wife team. I would recommend them to... Read More everyone looking for a VERY talented & fun wedding photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Paige H

we could not be happier with Stefan and Audrey! The photography was the most important aspect of our wedding to us, since the pictures are pretty much the only thing you have to commemorate your big day! When we found Stefan and Audrey we immediately fell in love with their... Read More portfolio and knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. Not only did they do an amazing job on our engagement photoshoot (which was included along with booking them for our wedding) but they were INCREDIBLE to work with on our wedding day! On our wedding day, they showed up early to scope out the good spots for photos, and already had a plan by the time we started taking pictures. I never once felt rushed, and they kept us on our timeline the entire day! They were incredibly efficient when it came to family portraits (which can be very hectic gathering everyone) but they had everyone in the correct spot, and smoothly got every family shot we wanted - even some additional that weren't on our list! Just two days after our wedding, they sent several sneak peak photos over that brought me to tears - they were gorgeous! They don't just shoot photos, they are artists at their finest :) Stefan and Audrey are truly talented photographers and we would not have wanted anyone else for our big day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Elise K

Stefan & Audrey were great. We had never met them before the wedding day itself, but they are so friendly and easygoing that there was very little awkward about it at all. After seeing some photos from friends and family, I was a little worried how we'd end up looking in the... Read More professional shots, but when we got them back, I was so amazed at how many good ones there were. Even the shots in front of a gnarly blackberry patch are really nice... I had read many other good reviews before reaching out to them, and can confirm they're all entirely accurate! :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Christie S

This will be by far the easiest review written yet! These two have a gift that cannot be taught...their genuine sincerity and personability can turn any uncomfortable situation into a fluid and fun adventure. Not many people are comfortable in front of a camera let alone with... Read More their significant other trying to capture genuine love and joy while feeling awkward and uncertain. Stefan & Audrey felt like long-time friends since day one...even before meeting in person I can say it was love at first email. Simply put these two are lovely people who not only are at the top of their league in professionalism and talent, but also genuinely care about making a meaningful connection. Our destination engagement shoot was an absolute blast and put us at ease for the big day validating that we were in good hands. (After all...you only get one chance to capture those precious moments so you best choose wisely) The day of the wedding I had bridal-mush-for-brains and it was solely thanks to these two guiding that I stayed on track and didn't miss important keystone moments. Also worth noting is with this dynamic duo you are not getting one talented photographer but two who both share an inspiring creative drive. Weddings are nothing short of a financial strain to most families, but I stand behind the value of having great photographers for such an important event...if you don't have the talent to capture the beauty and efforts put into this big day then those memories are taunted to be forgotten or misremembered and then sadly its easy to forget what all the fuss was about. Needless to say Stefan & Audrey are worth every penny. Communication with these two is always on point and attentive....this was a refreshing relief in comparison to others during our "research phase". They have a ton of valuable information on their website and in their wedding packets....very helpful things to think about when planning your big day. They're too humble to notice...and too modest to agree, but they are stunning photographers and equally wonderful humans. My husband and I hope to cross paths with them again. Best of luck on the rest of your wedding endeavors now that you've found your photographers!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Erin H

Stefan & Audrey did an amazing job with our wedding pictures - we love them! They captured so many great moments and they were fun to work with. They scouted out great spots to shoot and the pictures are just beautiful - we can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Brittney V

Literally the best photographers! My husband and I felt so relaxed the whole day, never felt awkward during photos, and felt S&A did an amazing job capturing our big day. Everything we could have asked for was captured, even little details I didn't notice myself. 110% recommend... Read More Stefan and Audrey Photography for any of your Photography needs!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kriselle + Travis S

We were looking for a photographer who could capture special details of our wedding amongst wildly beautiful sceneries. We saw Stefan and Audrey's portfolio and were certain we wanted them at our elopement -- so much that we agreed it would just be Stefan shooting because... Read More Audrey wasn't available on our wedding day. Stefan's final output/blog (delivered on time) just came out and we were just awed --the quality exceeded our expectations! Our day was so eloquently captured in both words and pictures. Stefan was also so thoughtful to orchestrate our first dance (which we had forgotten about) and was such a pleasure to work with. We appreciated the great communication from contracting to post-wedding follow-up (including a few "teaser" photos the next day) and just the overall experience.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Melissa H

I cannot say how much we loved working with Stefan and Audrey. Their pictures are amazing I get so many compliments on our adventure engagement photos and wedding photos. I don't think I could ever go to any other person after working with them. They have such an eye for the... Read More whole picture during your session. We are not very photogenic people and me being a plus size bride I was nervous about pictures but they always made me feel comfortable and the pictures I couldn't be more happy and pleased on how they turned out.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Rachel B

These guys are the absolute best!!! We did an adventure session with them for our engagement photos, and were blown away by how perfect the pictures turned out. My partner and I generally think of ourselves as pretty un-photogenic, but we ended up looking like the best possible... Read More version of ourselves in the final photos. We just got married a few days ago, so haven't gotten the pictures back yet, but having Stefan and Audrey along for the ride during the wedding day was such a blast. It felt like we had old friends tagging along, and we felt so comfortable throughout. If I could give more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cassie M

If it was possible to give more than a 5 star rating I so would! Stefan and Audrey are THE BEST. They shot my engagement photos and my wedding and they performed nothing less than perfection. They got my photos back in a timely manner. The pictures were beyond beautiful, they... Read More captured every moment of the big day and many of the fine intricacies many may miss. They were fun to shoot with, they were creative with their shots and made both me and my husband very comfortable during photos. I could go on and on about how amazing both Stefan and Audrey are. If you have any inclining you think you would like them to take photos for you, GET THEM... NOW! Their photos speak for themselves. Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashley C

We found Stefan & Audrey's website in an internet search and instantly knew that we wanted them to shoot our wedding. We hate overly posed photography and wanted photographers who would capture our story as well as the beautiful surroundings of our wedding venue. They were so... Read More easy to communicate with during the entire process. We originally were not going to shoot engagement photos, but they came as part of our package and we were so glad we did. It was a great opportunity to meet them both and they immediately made us feel at ease in front of the camera. The entire experience only made us more excited to work with them on our wedding day. They perfectly captured our day...from the natural setting, to special moments alone with my husband, to our amazing horah dance! We loved EVERY single photo they sent us. I would recommend this pair to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rich G

Stefan and Audrey did an excellent job photographing our destination Hawaiian wedding this past Fall. We found them after an extensive three month search for Hawaiian photographers and fell in love with their work. Initially we were hesitant selecting an out of state... Read More photographer that was not primarily located in Hawaii, however after meeting with them via Skype we knew they were the right team for us. They are incredibly friendly, professional, and flexible; its apparent that they truly love what they do and take immense pride in their product. We elected to do our engagement photo session with them in Hawaii the day before our wedding. In preparation for this they scouted multiple locations and gave us a few options to select from which was an amazing gesture that saved us a ton of time and worry. We did a sunrise hike to a beautiful location overlooking the ocean. Not only did this result in amazing photos, but it gave us a chance to get even better acquainted with them before the big day. At the end of it all we are incredibly pleased with the photographs, and even more so the experience! We would recommend them to any couple looking to get married in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Laura S

If Stefan and Audrey's pictures don't convince you to book them, let me help:) It was a true joy to have them photograph our wedding! They definitely delivered with stunning pictures of not only my hubby and I, but of our guests too (which has been a blessing to share with... Read More family and friends). I believe what makes them stand out among the rest is their generous, humble, and fun personalities. As you are entering into the crazy beautiful thing called marriage, I loved having a couple who obviously have their priorities right and love each other. It helped ease all those pre-ceremony nerves. Stefan and Audrey are seriously blessed with talent and it was a God given gift to have them photograph our big day! Basically you should go book them ASAP!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Arianna K

Stefan and Audrey were absolutely wonderful! Upbeat, compassionate, flexible, and SO willing to go with the flow, it was great! They helped make our elopement perfect! We had plans to elope on a mountain top in October. Mother nature had other plans. On the drive up to the... Read More trailhead, we came upon a road closure and had to change plans last minute. They were so flexible, had no problems driving around with us for an hour and finding a perfect place by the riverside. It was chilly and sprinkling/raining, and in those circumstances it would've been easy to be miserable hanging out outside, but they loved it! Their attitudes never faltered and they were absolutely delightful to work with! They sent us a couple preview pictures within hours of the elopement and they are gorgeous! We can't wait to see the remaining photos! I'd definitely recommend Stefan & Audrey for the adventurous couple and those who love the outdoors.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nicolette G

I actually found Stefan & Audrey on The Knot when first figuring out where we should have our wedding. Surfing through everybody, I happened upon their work and immediately fell in love with it. Without hesitation, I got in touch with them, we worked it out to where we could do... Read More an adventure session and our wedding day. It was one of the best experience's I've ever had! They make you so welcome and comfortable. Cannot wait to see these two again! Our pictures came out just perfect and I couldn't imagine having anyone else do them. Thanks again you guys!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer C

I can't tell you how relieved I am that we found Stefan and Audrey. My number one priority was to hire photographers who could make my spouse and I feel comfortable being lovey dovey in front of a camera. S&A did not disappoint. Their carefree and fun spirits were contagious and... Read More made us feel extremely comfortable. During our "get to know you" facetime meeting they made me feel so relaxed and I knew the day of would be so fun with the two of them following us around. Since we were traveling to Washington for our wedding, communication was so important to us and they were great! Not only did we have a blast with them on our wedding day, their pictures did not disappoint. They know how to take any environment and make it beautiful. It's evident in ALL of their photos. Thank you for making our day so memorable and picturesque!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cristin F

I found Stefan and Audrey here on the knot. Their pictures are stunning so of course they really stood out to me. After chatting with them I couldn't have been any more sure that they were the absolute perfect photographers for us! It's clear from their photos that they have a... Read More unique ability to help people feel very comfortable and natural. The best photos are definitely when you are just being yourself and not rigidly posed. They are so great at accomplishing this! I am so thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos and Stefan and Audrey are also super fun people to be around! Definitely hire them to photograph your wedding! You won't be sorry.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Alex N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stefan & Audrey!! My husband and I planned our wedding long distance, and we were nervous about finding a photographer, especially since we are usually kind of awkward in front of a camera. Stefan & Audrey made the whole process so... Read More smooth and natural, and we are SO happy with the results! We just got our photos in the mail and they are beautiful! They did such an amazing job of capturing everything, and they did it in such a fluid way so we don't look stiff or posed in any of the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Stefan & Audrey to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Teah C

Stefan & Audrey are wonderful photographers and people. They photographed our elopement and were an integral part of our special day. The photos are stunning and they made us feel very comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend S&A to other couples getting married in the... Read More PNW. They are also great at communicating and easy to get in touch with which really helps reduce the stress that often accompanies weddings. If you want photos that highlight the awesome scenery the PNW has to offer, look no further!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Tony C

We were so lucky to have Stefan and Audrey shoot our wedding! They are incredibly talented and wonderful to work with. They have a great way of capturing amazing photos. You couldn't make a better choice than these two sweet people.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Chad G

Look no further than Stefan & Audrey for your engagement and wedding photos! They are extremely talented photographers, as well as being one of the friendliest couples ever. They make you feel like old friends after a session and will keep you laughing the whole day. Chad & I... Read More definitely jived with their adventure spirit and their love for the PNW outdoors. We absolutely loved having Stefan & Audrey be a part of our beginning!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Gabrae P

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Stefan & Audrey. We had the pleasure of having them be apart of our wedding. First we had our engagement session and we are the type of people who aren't the most comfortable in from of the camera (which I know many... Read More people can relate to). After getting a good groove and a good vibe with them we had a blast and got really great pictures. As for the wedding day, we couldn't have ask for better photographers. It felt less like letting two strangers into our big day, but two friends capturing our most important moments from that day. Our photos turned out PERFECT. A year later I still just look at them and am amazed by how wonderful they are. I don't think anyone could be disappointed about choosing them as photographers. We loved them!

Stefan & Audrey

Married for 8 years, shooting weddings for 7. Loving life. 🤙🏼 We know there's a lot of options out there. You're probably overwhelmed. We know the feeling. But give us a shout, and we'll help you out the best we can. We've shot over 150 weddings and know a thing or two about what goes into the big day. We know the importance of the photographers being invisible but present, and the photography segments of the day being fun, but not overpowering the day. The connection we make with our couples, and the honor it is to document the day is #1 for us, and great photos are just a result.