Stephanie Somodi- Designing the Most Inviting Day

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

1 Falkinburg Drive, Little Egg Harbor, NJ (609) 812-1383

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alexandra P

Stephanie did such an amazing job on invitations for my wedding. They were unlike any invitation I have ever seen and she was able to take my idea and create exactly what I wanted. She is the nicest lady and is beyond creative. She doesn't just do invitations either. She... Read More created a stunning seating board chart as well as menu cards for my wedding. I cannot speak highly enough about about her and highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jen S

Invitations are beautiful! She is so easy to work with and results are stunning!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lindsey S

If you are looking for the perfect Stationary for your big day, look no further! Stephanie Somodi is the most amazing person to work with, not only is her work Unique and Exceptional, she is so easy to get in touch with! She will make whatever it is you are dreaming of come to... Read More life, with her endless designs, colors, and ideas! I am still getting compliments about my one-of-a-kind Invitations!! She also made us the most beautiful Programs, Menus and a Seating Board for our Wedding Day and they all got rave reviews from our guests! Everything got delivered to our Venue (Bonnet Island Estate), so I did not have to worry about a thing, which was so nice during those last few hectic days of planning! Your Stationary sets the tone for your entire day. There is no one better for the job than Stephanie! I will recommend her to everyone!! Happy Planning!

2016-11-22T07:16:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey for this most gracious and charming review! I love my brides and you just made it all very easy for me. You were fabulous to work with and such a pleasure!! I know your marriage will last a lifetime! Please keep in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kara D

Stephanie creates truly stunning pieces, without a doubt. Our invitations were gorgeous and we received many compliments from our guests. However, we found Stephanie really difficult to work with and quite unprofessional - I don't think the gorgeous invitations are worth the... Read More pain! First, our invitations were really delayed - I think simply because Stephanie has a small business and doesn't effectively manage her time. Second, she didn't give us some basic professional advice, such as telling us that adding a pearl to the invitation would make it much more expensive to mail, or that certain paper materials would cause variations in color. Third, she sent us horrible programs that were completely the wrong color (all we wanted was for them to match the invitations) -- and although she fixed them, I find it difficult that she made such a mistake to begin with (isn't your whole job to provide things that match each other?). All of this doesn't deserve the rating I'm giving, however. The rating comes from the fact that she was very unprofessional with me and my mom - snapping at us via email, dodging our phone calls, and generally acting like she didn't run a business that she wanted to be successful. I would highly encourage any potential buyers to look elsewhere -- the gorgeous end result is not, NOT worth the pain of engaging with this vendor.

2016-11-17T11:04:34 Response from the vendor

Dear Kara: I am so very sorry to hear Kara's experience with us did not meet her expectations. There are always two sides to every story. I was nothing but cordial throughout the entire process with Kara’s mom who I worked with during the entire stationery... Read Less Read More

Your Paper goods for your wedding reflects you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 jeannine d

I cannot tell you how many people raved about the different paper goods we used for my daughter's wedding! Even I was blown away when I saw them on the tables and displayed around the ballroom! Stephanie Somodi was recommended to me by the florist we were using! When I first... Read More met with her I was struck by her professional persona mixed with friendly warmth! I was shown many examples of each category I was looking for - and was convinced on that day that she was exactly what we were looking for! The quality of the paper, and ribbons used, were the best available - the colors were perfect! If you chose Stephanie you will be one step closer to the perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 michelle h

Stephanie Somodi was an absolute joy to work for during our September 2015 wedding. I really can't say enough about how professional and down to earth she is. We used many of her unlimited services for our invitations, reception menus, table assignments, table numbers, and... Read More ceremony programs. Stephanie has an extreme talent working with stationary!! After we worked together on the invitations Stephanie really understood the look and feel that we wanted for our wedding and ran with our ideas. It was wonderful to work with someone who we felt we could say we wanted something different and she wasn't afraid to do something unique while also guiding us with her experience of what looks good. Our guests were blown away with her beautiful work and we received many compliments. Stephanie also came on the day of our wedding to set everything up and ensure it was perfect!

2015-10-19T19:18:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle: Thank you so much for this review! It was a true pleasure to work with you as well. Your kind smile and personality really helped make the whole process wonderful. With your vision and design ideas it was all brought to life! I... Read Less Read More

Very responsive, quick turnaround, beautiful design

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 K

We used Stephanie to do our menu card, seating assignments board, ceremony program, and various signs around the cocktail hour. She had great ideas, worked well with our venue, and was so responsive and helpful in all of our email communications. At one point about two weeks... Read More before the wedding, she called me to be completely sure of what I wanted (we had be speaking exclusively over email until then). Anyone that decides to use her will be very pleased with her work.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Christine F

Stephanie is simply amazing! I had searched high and low for wedding invitations that caught my eye (for what felt like forever). Once I saw Stephanie's work displayed at the Ashford- that was it! I had never seen anything like it before. Her work is stunning and unique.... Read More The amount of detail she puts into every facet of her work is incredible. You can tell that she truly loves what she does. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with; she always responded promptly to my emails and any other questions I had along the way. Using her creative eye, she helps you to create the invitation you imagined. Once you meet her, she feels like a friend you've had forever. We are so thrilled with the way our invitations, (programs, menus, and everything else!) came out. If you decide to work with Stephanie, I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you for all you do, Stephanie!

2015-10-19T19:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It means the world to me! You were also a pleasure to work with. Your amazing ideas really helped pulled everything together! Thank you!! I wish you a lifetime of married happiness! xoxox

People are still talking...

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

Stephanie Somodi is truly an artist! She created the most beautiful and memorable invitations and paper goods package for us. EVERYONE commented on her beautiful pieces - men, women, staff at the hotel and venue, minister, florist, DJ, photographer, etc. She took our theme and... Read More carried it across the save the date, invitations, program, menu, seating chart - even to the label on the wedding favors and thank you's after our day. In an age when people are too busy to RSVP, her invitations were so beautiful that people called and emailed to say how wonderful they were too! She is a joy to work with and literally made our day more beautiful for everyone :D

2015-08-17T13:53:55 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU so much Felicia! Its was a real pleasure working with you! Thank you for inviting me to stay. I will always treasure the picture we all took together with The Studio photographers at the Ashford! Much love and happiness for a lifetime!

Amazing Work!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 AnnMarie N

Stephanie, Patrick and I received our invitations today. Everything arrived safe and the overall packing and care that was put into the shipping alone was beyond stellar. It speaks miles about the care and professionalism that you take in your craft. We greatly appreciate... Read More everything you have done from start to finish. You are beyond a joy to have planning such an important part of our wedding and your work is beyond immaculate. We look forward to our special day and the fun that we will have. We both would like to let you know that one of the most important things to us were our invitations and they surpassed our expectations. Thank You For Everything! AnnMarie + Patrick #KelleyWeddingNov2015

2015-08-17T14:02:06 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU AnnMarie and Patrick for the lovely review! I look forward to sharing your day! Much happiness and love always! xoxo

Absolutely beautiful stationary!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Elizabeth Y

Stephanie's stationary is truly one of a kind. She works together with you to create exactly what you're dreaming of. We were so happy with our invitations, church programs, menus, placecards and reception signs. Stephanie captured the elegance we wanted while still letting... Read More our whimsy and playfulness shine through!

2014-11-03T10:03:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely compliment!

Fabulous Invitations

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Our invitations were in a silk gift box with a rhinestone clasp; absolutely beautiful! All guests commented on the presentation. Not only did I have Stephanie create the invitations; she also made our Save the Date cards; Thank you cards, Seating Chart; Table numbers and... Read More provided beautiful easels. Everything she created for us had crystals placed on them! Outstanding! I was able to go to her home and pick out what I wanted and pick up everything when it was done. Stephanie is a wonderful person and I would highly recommend her!

2014-10-27T19:35:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review and compliment! You are the best!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Stephanie P

Stephanie is absolutely amazing at what she does! Her work has such attention to detail and her creativity is endless. Once she gets a feeling for your wedding day "vibe" she has the best suggestions to bring it to life. All of her invitations are custom made which means your... Read More invitation is completely unique to your day making it even more special. Stephanie is truly fabulous at what she does and I couldn't imagine having a more perfect wedding invitation!

2014-10-27T19:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It put a big smile on my face! Much love and happiness to you and your husband always! Keep in touch!

Beautiful and Blingy!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jessica H

Stephanie truly set the tone of my wedding by creating the most gorgeous custom wedding invitations! And we didn't stop at the wedding invitations - she did everything from my custom Monogram Design, to the Wedding Program, to Seating Cards, to custom Mirror Table Numbers, and... Read More numerous signs for around the venue. Stephanie was able to bring the vision I had for all of these elements to life! If you are looking for the wow factor for your invitations and wedding stationary then Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day is the girl to visit! My female guests wanted to turn my folio-type wedding invitation into a purse bc it was soo beautiful! Choosing your stationary with Stephanie is a great experience as she has soo many ideas and options! I loved that she was able to give me so many options on paper type, colors, lace, bling, ribbons - it really helped to see all of the materials in person and have a true idea of what my invitation would look like. Aside from her amazing work and talent, she is a wonderful person who is warm and kind and truly cares about making your wedding invites and stationary perfect! I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again as my sister will be using her for her upcoming wedding!!

2014-11-03T10:07:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you you Jess for this lovely compliment. Without your vision this couldn't have been a reality! Brides like you make me what I am today! xxo

Invitations

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Ashley R

Stephanie's work is just amazing. When we sat down and met for our first meeting she knew exactly the feeling I was envisioning inside my head. The most important thing to me was how response-full Stephanie was, immediately answering emails or phone calls and had the proofs to... Read More me quick. The invitations came out even more beautiful than I had imagined, she has truly tasteful style. I recieved MANY compliments of how beautiful and elegant my invitations were, even down to the response envelopes! I would recommend Stephanie 100 times over!

2014-10-16T20:06:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I truly appreciate it!

Most Beautiful Invitations EVER

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lauren S

I can't tell you how many people have called, emailed and told me that my wedding invitations were the most beautiful things they've ever seen! Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job. Everything was seamless and easy- from the sit-down consultation in her home to the last... Read More minute adjustments to the invitations the month before! Stephanie truly has serious talent, and she is such a sweetheart too. I tell all my newly engaged friends about her. Thank you Stephanie so much for making our gorgeous invitations, they are the perfect keepsake for our magical day!

2014-10-16T20:06:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review, I truly appreciate it! :-)

Personalized Stationary that will WOW all your guests!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Brittany B

Stephanie and her staff are an absolute pleasure to work with from the first conversation! Her creativity and design is flawless! I have received many phone calls to tell me the invitations are the most beautiful they have ever seen! Thank you for helping make my day so... Read More special!

2014-10-14T16:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you as well. Hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Great Handmade Products

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Jennifer E

We used Stephanie for our invitations, menus, table cards, and place cards. Everything is custom made by hand. She was a pleasure to work with and her prices are very reasonable. Both her designs and customer service were excellent. We received countless compliments about... Read More how our “invitations are the most beautiful I have ever seen.” When you sit down with Stephanie, she has countless samples to look at. She worked with us to pick different parts of various samples to create a custom, one of a kind look for our invitations. She responds promptly to all questions. Stephanie was very accommodating when we had to change our seating arrangements last minute because people told us last minute that they were no longer coming to our wedding. She had new place cards made in less than a week. We highly recommend Stephanie Somodi for your wedding.

2014-10-14T16:04:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you as well. Much happiness and love on your wedding day!

If you are looking for magnificent invitations...

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 jenna g

I had Stephanie Somodi make my save the dates and wedding invitations. I thought they were stunning. After we sent them out, the feedback we got from friends and family was even better than I expected! I have not received so many compliments on any other piece of my wedding.... Read More I believe that details will make or break someone's opinion at a wedding. Stephanie has that same vision. Her work is truly beautiful. The theme I was going for was elegant and classy and she nailed it! I highly recommend her because of her work and friendly personality. After we got received so many compliments about the invitations I went back to her for programs, table numbers, and place cards. I believe that her products are going to make my wedding exactly the way I want it!

2014-10-14T16:04:14 Response from the vendor

Love! Love! Love! My invitations!! :)

Reviewed on 6/30/2014

I absolutely loved her!! Meeting with Stephanie Somodi "Designing the Most Inviting Day" was absolutely awesome! She is funny, enthusiastic and very helpful. She helped me pick out our perfect invitations and helped me stick to my budget :) Her work is hands-down flawless and I... Read More am so happy we made the trip to meet with her. I am extremely picky. My fiancé and I have literally looked at thousands of invitations and we really were having a rough time finding "the one" that we both liked that was in our budget. Stephanie was the answer to ALL of our last minute issues! She does everything from invitations to day of rentals, and it is all beautiful! She took the time to meet with us and go through all of our color options, types of papers, glitter, foils and embellishments. She is extremely professional, very knowledgeable and at the same time down to earth. I felt very comfortable and never once was I overwhelmed. I felt like I was talking to one of my closest friends! I HIGHLY recommend her, she is wonderful and I just cant say enough about her work. It is beautiful and intricate, you can tell she puts a lot of time into each and every detail. Meeting with her has been the most enjoyable part of my wedding planning experience, seriously. She has lifetime customers here!!

2014-10-14T16:04:25 Response from the vendor

Invitations set the tone of the wedding

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Michelle D

I had a very clear vision of what I was looking for when it came to our wedding invitations and accompanying escort cards and wedding program. Something very clean and classic and traditional with a touch of lace and pearl. Stephanie understood our vision and through our... Read More meetings together we put together the final look and it was simply stunning. We received dozens of calls and notes about how gorgeous our invitations are and the beauty of them really set the tone for the entire wedding. Through the invitation,course guests were able to see that they were headed to a very elegant wedding. Stephanie then carried our theme through the escort cards where we incorporated vintage buttons and pins and everything was simply beautiful. Stephanie did an incredible job and I couldn't have enjoyed working with her more. She has vision and creativity not to mention a fabulous personality.

Bride, New Year's Eve wedding

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 karen k

Stephanie did a great job on my programs , table cards, new name sign and menus! She custom made to my preference / theme and they were absolutely beautiful ! She also provided a drop off/pick up service which was awesome! I also forgot to grab a menu to keep, so she Meade me... Read More one and sent it to me. Highly recommend !!!!

2014-10-14T16:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you as well! :-)

Invitations were amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 LaTi W

Stephanie was amazing. We used her for our invitations and she came up with a completely custom invitation. They were so beautiful and so well put together. The invitations really set the theme for our wedding. Thank you so much!!

2014-10-14T16:03:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Truly Talented: One-Of-A-Kind Wedding Designs!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 NicoLee C

I highly recommend Stephanie Somodi (Designing The Most Inviting Day)! Stephanie and her team are wonderful and genuine people who truly cared about making our day extra special!! We received rave reviews of the invitations, program fans, menu and seating chart! All the small,... Read More elaborate details made our wedding top shelf :D!! We sent our wedding color samples and she was able to match them perfectly. We highly recommend her to assist in making your special day outstanding!

2014-10-14T16:04:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you as well.

Top Notch Professional & Artist- Brings the WOW Factor to any Event!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Jessica H

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Stephanie Somodi and I would recommend her to everyone! Not only is she extremely professional and very personable, but she was very accommodating. She was excellent with all communications and very prompt. She helped me to create the... Read More most perfect, one of a kind invitation for my wedding day and I couldn't be more thrilled and thankful. The minute I booked my wedding I knew I would be using Stephanie Somodi to create my custom invitations and stationary for my wedding day. Over the years, working in the wedding business, no other invitation vendors seemed to compared to Stephanie's amazing work. She is a very creative and talented individual, and each invitation is a piece of artwork, created to perfection. She is truly an artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. You can clearly see her talent and passion within with every invitation and display that she creates. Her work definitely brings the WOW factor to any event. She customizes and works with you till it is exactly how you envisioned your invite to be. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the invitations are and have become even more excited about the the wedding to come. The invitations definitely have set the stage and expectations to our guests for the beautiful wedding to come. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Somodi to everyone as she truly brings the wow factor to any event and creates the most inviting day that gets your guests excited. She is a top notch talent and professional and I look forward to working with her again soon!

2014-10-14T16:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely review! it was a pleasure working with you as well. Much happiness and love always!