Your perfect day starts here!!

Bride's are finding "the one" at Stephanie's Bridal Boutique. Need gown suggestions? We have them. Need day of ideas? We have 1000. At Stephanie's Bridal our stylist team truly eat, sleep and dream of tulle, threads and all things wedding! Set an appointment today to find your perfect dress at Stephanie's Bridal. We are a full service on stop boutique offering bridal gowns, shoes, veils, jewelry, bridesmaids, flowers girls, Mother's dresses and tuxedos.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

18675 E. 39th St South, Independence, MO (816) 795-6866

Perfect experience

Reviewed on 2/03/2014

Stephanie and her staff are the perfect combination of class and sweetness. You feel like you are in a high end store with very experienced stylists yet they are all so sweet and helpful. The best inventory in KC and felt so special the whole time I was there. Stephanie truly... Read More cares about your wedding day and helping you be your most beautiful. Fabulous!

LOVE HER!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Trisha R

I found Stephanie's after I found my gown at another store, but I loved her so much that I wanted to find something there. So I went shopping for my headband and my sash, and sure enough, she over-delivered. I absolutely loved my headband, and my sash was perfect. Thank you... Read More Stephanie for being a part of my amazing weekend!

Wedding Time

Reviewed on 2/04/2014

I was nervous to go in & try on wedding dresses..but the staff @ Stephanie's Bridal Boutique made me feel so comfortable & @ home! It was a great experience & I highly recommend all soon to be brides to go there! Couldn't be more happy w/ my beautiful wedding gown!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chelsea M

This was my second of three stops on my "say yes to the dress" adventure. I ended up buying my dress here, and I loved it! I worked with Stephanie, who helped me try on several dresses before I tried on "the one." The dress I bought was a sample gown, and reasonably priced.... Read More Great experience. The only negative feedback I have is about the alterations. I was told they would only be around $100 or so since the dress fit me like a glove. When I got the bill for the alterations, it was more than 4x that amount. They say it's a separate entity, but people working there should have a better understanding of each part of the business. For brides, check around and price match before spending your money on alterations here. It's super pricey. Overall, I love Stepahnie's Bridal and my experience.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Trisha B

This was my first time every trying on dresses and I can't even put into words how wonderful my experience was at Stephanie's Bridal Boutique. From the time I walked in, until I left, I felt that I had 100% attention from my bridal consultant, Lauren. I was a little overwhelmed... Read More with all the choices but Lauren put my mind at ease. She chose a couple of dress and my party and I chose a couple, and we dove in. I said Yes to the 4th dress I tried on. I honestly thought I would have to go to a couple boutiques to find my dress. This whole experience was like a fairytale. We are getting our tuxes and bridemaids dresses there too. I am so thankful that they made this once in a lifetime experience perfect for my big day!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Maddie K

The person who was working with me was not helpful at all. She didn't really seem to care. She didn't really help me find what I was looking for. Disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Angela L

Everything about this boutique was great, from the dresses to the staff we felt welcome from start to finish. They helped my best friend find the dress of her dreams and really made the dress buying experience special. The staff was so friendly and did all they could to make it... Read More all about the bride. The dress selection was amazing with styles that would look beautiful on any bride to be, a great selection of bridesmaid and flower girl dresses were also available. If you are looking for unique styles and amazing employees who are professional, knowledgeable and fun for your big day then this is a great place to look. Would definitely recommend them in the future. They also have super cute and funny apparel for the holidays that are worth looking at!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 alex h

If I could give this salon more than five stars, I would! I had the best experience trying on dresses, and the staff was so incredibly sweet. I found my dream dress and there were girls who chose to stay past their work hours just because they wanted to see my dress. They truly... Read More make you feel special at Stephanie's Bridal. I loved it!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Today the staff at Stephanie’s Bridal gave my sister a fairytale shopping experience. From the minute we entered the salon Megan was there to share her knowledge, kindness and enthusiasm with us. Stephanie (the owner) was supposed to be leaving when we came in but stayed more... Read More then an hour to help Alexandria find the perfect dress. She not only offered suggestions but she helped Alex feel confident and beautiful. Once Alex chose her dress the entire staff came over to offer congratulations and well wishes. Stepahnie’s Bridal is more then an adorable boutique and bridal salon, it’s an experience! I am so thankful that they made this once in a lifetime experience perfect for my baby sister’s big day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Paytence K

Awesome staff and cute little boutique! I found my dress almost right away and it was under $1,000 which is hard to find nowadays. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Stephanie loves and takes pride in her business and it more than shows. Every bride that walks through the door is made to feel special and welcome. It is a super fun and positive atmosphere where their motive clearly is for women to feel confident and empower each other. There... Read More are so many gorgeous gowns, veils and accessories.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katie L

This is by far, the worst experience I've had while planning my daughter's wedding! I went in on May 15th to put a deposit down on 3 bridesmaids dresses, and one dress was paid in full in March. We were told that delivery would be the first week of August. After calling... Read More several times after the first of August, to get an update on delivery, we found out two weeks ago that the girl that took my order was fired, and the dresses weren't ordered until the middle of June. We were not contacted at that time re: the late order date, or how it would affect the final delivery date. They finally came in TODAY, and I now have 4 bridesmaids that will have to pay for rush alterations during the busiest wedding season of the year. One of the bridesmaids lives in Springfield, and I have to drive the dress down to her this week, so she can find someone to alter it there. The management didn't seem to really care about this error, or didn't seem to care about the problems they have created for us. The wedding is October 6th, and we now have a month to get these alterations done.

2017-08-31T16:34:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Traci, wanted to let you know that yes you did pay 1/2 down on the Bridesmaids in May and we have noted on your daughters file of messages left throughout June waiting for measurements on 2 Bridesmaids to place the order. As you know,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Emma M

This boutique has so many options and such friendly staff!! I'm so lucky a friend referred me

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Megan L

This was the first and only bridal boutique I went to when looking for my dress. I scheduled an appointment on Black Friday in the afternoon. It seemed a bit unorganized when we got there (I can understand - Black Friday craziness) but it was about half an hour after our... Read More scheduled appointment time before we were able to be helped and set up with a room. My mom had to go to work that afternoon and the appointment starting late almost kept her from seeing me try on dresses. It worked out in the end because I quickly found "The One!" but it made the experience a little more stressful. This is why I give 4 stars. The girl that took over my appointment was absolutely lovely. My mom, maid of honor, and bridesmaid with me all adored her too. I don't remember her name (she's small, tan skin, very long blonde curly hair) unfortunately. But she really helped make trying on dresses enjoyable rather than nerve wracking! As someone who is shy and self-conscious, trying on dresses was the best experience I could've imagined. She helped me feel confident which is definitely what a bride needs in such a vulnerable moment! I decided to use their 3rd party alteration services. Setting up an appointment was easy. I know the seamstress is a separate business but anyone using Stephanie's may choose to use this seamstress so I feel I should share my experience. This doesn't represent the overall rating! She's quite blunt and opinionated. I think she indirectly insulted me to my mom on two or three separate occasions, and I watched her do the same with the bride before me. I brush it off as a difference in personality or culture, but be forewarned if you're a sensitive or anxious person. The alterations were done on time, but I did feel like they were more expensive than quotes I've heard from other brides. Ask for quotes and shop around. :)

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Katie R

Shopping for your wedding dress can be emotional. For me, it was, as I lost my mom to cancer 4 years prior to me getting married. When I decided I was ready to start looking, I really wanted to get a Maggie Sottero dress and low and behold Stephanie's sells that designer. I... Read More booked my appointment and somehow the time I chose was double booked. Without even blinking they offered to open up early so my sister and I could have our appointment. Not expecting to find my dress on day one of looking we started and boom, Dress #2 was it! From the entire, attentive, sweet sales team to Elsa, the amazingly gifted seamstress, the women at Stephanie's Bridal Boutique made what could have been a sad, emotional time, a wonderful, exciting, happy memory. I will forever be grateful to them! And I ADORE my dress! I wish I could wear it everyday.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lisa H

The boutique almost ruined my daughter's wedding.... Our story, dress ordered, 7 months later in but wrong size, they ordered 10 sizes to small, the owner of this boutique chewed us out in front of all her employees (they were in a staff meeting) to only discover it WAS the... Read More stores fault( no one measured my daughter at the time of purchase, a basic boutique 101 thing) not ours like she insisted, order another dress on rush in which is was late to, left us with 1 month before the wedding, we did not get alterations at Stephanie's there are better places out there that are reasonable and will let you pay by credit or debit card, not cash. They also kept the nice zip up bag the dress came in to give me a cheap pink dryer cleaner bag, paid $1200.00 for the dress. Very unorganized, to small, not enough seating for guest and just snooty folks

2017-05-29T00:44:08 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for your feedback, I will just copy and paste my reply below to your daughter who left same review and when people comment on every post on my fb to bash my business, yes, I will block them - it's harassment, just... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Megan C

They are very rude people. They have blocked me from seeing if my review is even still on their page of my experience. The employee never measured me, ordered the dress that would fit my body size and then some. When the dress came in it was 10 SIZES TOO SMALL!! The owner... Read More couldn't even show me the measurements that were taken from that day. I had proof from my doctors office that I had actually lost weight since the first appointment and the owner was still treating me with disrespect. The alterations lady is by far the rudest person I have ever met. She argued with my mother while I was almost in tears over the situation of my dress and my mother was simply trying to explain what I wanted. I would NEVER recommend this store to anyone.

2017-05-29T00:44:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jackie S

Everyone here was so nice! I had an idea of what I wanted, and they pulled the dresses for me! They had one that o didn't pick, but thought I would like. Turns out that's the dress I said "yes" too!! I would recommend Stephanie's Bridal time and time again. Couldn't have asked... Read More for a better experience. And to add,5$3 boutique is so cute!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Emily M

What a charming store! Though I didn't buy a dress here, I had a wonderful experience with the variety of dress styles and options Stephanie's offers. There was ample seating and each room had a mirror (a definite plus for a shy bride like me!). They let my mom and sister... Read More quietly browse for dresses for me, and didn't insist on any style or price that I wasn't comfortable with. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Caitlin L

I didn't end up buying a dress from Stephanie's Bridal boutique but my experience trying on dresses there was just fabulous! Becky listened and looked at pictures of what I was interested in and she found dresses that fit my style. She was so sweet and made me feel comfortable.... Read More Although I ended up choosing a dress somewhere else, I would highly recommend Stephanie's Boutique!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

Stephanie's Bridal boutique has the biggest and prettiest prom selection!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Robyn K

My best friend found THE DRESS of her dreams here, and they were absolutely amazing! So helpful, and were glad to do as much or as little as we needed them to! We could not have found better people, or a more elegant place to get her dress! Thanks so much ladies! I will be... Read More recommending you to everyone and anyone I know that is getting married!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Ashley G

This bridal salon was a pretty large disappointment. I drove 3 hours because this vendor boasts about a number of designers I was highly interested in. The selection was extremely limited; I tried on 4 dresses I didn't even like and was out the door in 40 minutes. Pretty giant... Read More let down.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Laura V

My mom and I were in the area and decided to stop by without an appointment, and instantly felt welcomed. I was trying on a few dresses when Stephanie brought me a dress in a different color and style than I was looking for. As soon as I put it on I knew I had found my... Read More wedding dress. Stephanie referred us to Elsa for alterations. We knew we were in the good hands of an expert. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful, we will miss having a reason to go there!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Bryenna B

The owner was SO nice & helpful after walking in to see the place (without an appointment). Ended up finding my perfect dress ( with tears and all). Such a wonderful experience! Definitely recommend.

Stephanie

Leading up to our purchase of the Boutique, I had stayed at home with our kids and loved every minute of it and being there for them, but this is something I didn’t know I was missing. Having a house of boys, it was my opportunity to finally have all things pretty, decorate girly, go to market and be able to kind of hone all my shopping into a career. My closest friend, Andi, has been with me since the beginning ~ For years leading up to our purchase I had really only dreamt of starting my own Bridal Boutique, so when we began to get girls in their ideal gown, it was a dream come true.