See why everyone wants a Sterling experience!

Sterling provides quality service with our professional chauffeurs, on-time commitment and state-of-the-art vehicles. From the more intimate limousines to the larger stretch SUVs and limo buses, as well as shuttle services in our mini buses, we can accommodate all of your needs.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

2288 Second St Pike, Newtown, PA Entire Tri-State Area (215) 598-3701

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kellie Q

Sterling was our limo company for our wedding on 10/27/17. We had a 26 passenger limo bus that was beautiful! They were super affordable and easy to work with. Just before the final payment was due, I realized we did not need them as long we had planned and they were more than... Read More happy to deduct the original time we had thought we needed, saving us money too! They told us not to worry, if we went over the time, it would not be an issue! The driver provided was punctual , professional, and friendly. I would 100% reccomend them to anyone I know!

2017-11-08T10:11:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy that everything went well. If you should need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again for allowing us to help you on your special day! Chrissy Breeman

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Victoria W

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Sterling! We booked 2 limos, a shuttle and a getaway car for the end of the night. All of our drivers were early, courteous and all-around phenomenal! It was raining when we got to the church, so the driver held an... Read More umbrella for me and walked me inside. I thought that was such a nice touch! Sterling also sends you a text with a link to track your drivers, which was awesome. I didn't use the shuttle, but our guests had only great things to say about it. Thank you, Sterling!

2017-05-13T17:53:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that everything went perfect for your special day!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Natalie K

Sterling Limousine was extremely professional and the driver treated everyone like stars. Christina was a great rep for the company and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The driver the day of the wedding showed up right on time and was extremely helpful with all... Read More the girls getting in and out of the limo. Great company, great people!

2013-10-05T06:44:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad everything everything went as smooth as we had planned.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Mary-Katherine M

Rented a 18-passenger Hummer for 3 hours. I researched 10 different services and Sterling had that best price to accommodate our wedding party. Sterling exceeded expectations by texting updates about driver information and arrival. The driver arrived ahead of time, was very... Read More polite, and made our wedding party feel more than comfortable. I was very pleased to say the least.

2018-01-18T16:42:08 Response from the vendor

Hi, I am so glad everything went so well! We strive to provide above and beyond service and your feedback is very much appreciated. Congratulations and keep us in mind for any future travels you may have. Thank you, Regina

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Christina E

We had an amazing experience working with Sterling Limo for our wedding. Their staff was beyond helpful, always available and handled every question, concern and change with kindness and professionalism. The bus driver was safe, on time and very helpful in the rainy weather. The... Read More bus itself was clean and comfortable. I would recommend Sterling Limo for any of your events!

2017-12-04T14:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! If you need anything in the future please let us know and we would be happy to assist you with your transportation needs. Chrissy

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jessica M

Sterling Limos provided limo service for my October wedding. They helped my guests get from the hotel to the wedding venue and back. We reached out to Sterling Limos the same month of the wedding, and they were very helpful and open to my guests’ needs. They provided excellent... Read More service and were very helpful, especially with my elderly relatives who needed extra help. They came prepared with a stool to help guests who needed a little extra help. My guests really appreciated the limo service, and I had a great experience working with Sterling Limo. This is a great service, and they are incredibly helpful.

2017-12-04T09:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am glad that everything went well. If you need transportation in the future please give us a call. Thank you again! Chrissy

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lauryn D

Sterling was fantastic. The car was clean and perfectly on time. Juliusz was so helpful!

2017-11-20T10:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy everything went well. If you need anything else in the future, feel free to give us a call. Chrissy Breeman

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Caroline G

I ordered an SUV to take the bridal parties from the hotel and venue. I received text messages for confirmation, announcing arrival, and from the driver to introduce self and provide contact information. I didn't use it, but there was an option to track the vehicle.... Read More Additionally, I ordered 2 hours worth of continuous transportation before and after the wedding for guests. The drivers were polite, personable, and punctual. Their prices were very affordable. I would highly recommend this service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Brittany S

Great service! Communication is on point. I would highly recommend Sterling !!!!

2017-11-02T09:25:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! If you need anything in the future please give me a call.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sue M

Sterling Limousine was wonderful! They were on time, the vehicle was very clean, and the driver was courteous.

2017-10-31T18:13:51 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear everything went well! Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. And congratulations! -Regina

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kaitlin J

We rented a limo from Sterling Limousine for our wedding and it was overall a great experience! The booking process was super easy to complete, and I felt confident in the transportation I would be receiving. Their text and email alert system is also awesome, to communicate our... Read More driver assignment the day before, and when the limo actually showed up, complete with a tracking system to track your driver! The limo was clean and comfortable, and our driver Frank arrived early, which actually helped out our schedule IMMENSELY. Frank was kind and helpful, and most importantly, punctual!

2017-10-23T09:09:33 Response from the vendor

I am happy that everything was great! If you should need anything else in the future, we would be happy to help! Thank you for the review. Chrissy

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Monica C

Sterling was on time....professional...and a class A part of our wonderful celebration. They transmitted info on arrivals, departure and were there when they said they would be.... The driver came in at the end of the evening to insure that no one was left behind. I would highly... Read More recommend them for all events and will use them again in the future when the occasion arises. Joe S. Happy Groom and Monica C. Bride

2017-10-17T09:25:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!! I am happy everything was great! If you need anything else in the future feel free to give us a call. Thank you again! Chrissy Breeman

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lauren D

The people working in the office are amazing and attentive! I had questions, which were always answered by Chrissy promptly! The only problem occurred on my wedding day when the shuttle went to the wrong location at my venue and the guests almost saw me before the ceremony, but... Read More I may have needed to be more specific in the drop off location to ensure it was correct.

2017-10-10T17:00:06 Response from the vendor

I am sorry that happened!!! Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and am truly sorry that happened. Please if you get a moment, give me a call in the office. I would love to talk with you. Thank you for the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Cassie C

Sterling was fantastic!! We had a great experience with our driver Matt and with my contact Chrissy. I had to make a few changes the day or two before the wedding and Chrissy was super helpful and was able to make adjustments easily. If I ever needed Limo or shuttle service... Read More again I would absolutely use them again. Highly recommend!!

2017-10-02T09:20:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy everything went well. If you need anything in the future, just give me a call :-). Thank you again! Chrissy

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Shari P

Sterling Limo was the perfect choice for our wedding day transportation. Chrissy was so incredibly helpful in the planning of the day and organizing of multiple pick ups and drop offs! And the communication on the day of our wedding was so helpful! There were text updates to... Read More let S know when a car was on the way or had completed a pickup/drop off. This was so incredible as it helped me not to have to worry about anything! Thank you Sterling Limo!

2017-09-22T10:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!!! Should you need anything else in the future don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again! Chrissy

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kaitlin B

The chauffeur was prompt, pleasant and extremely courteous in helping to escort the bridal party to the limo in the rain. The ladies enjoyed the ride in comfort -- and more importantly, in WARMTH. Everything was perfect from my first contact with Sterling months before the... Read More wedding to the smooth ride to the venue. As father of the bride, I had one less headache, thanks to Sterling!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Shauna B

We used Sterling Limousine for our wedding on 6/9/17. We rented a limo for the bridal party and also a shuttle bus for the guests. Our limo driver, Matt, was amazing. He made sure the bridal party had everything they needed, at all times. He even carried the train of my dress up... Read More to church and fixed it before I walked down the aisle... very cool. The shuttles were on time and got everyone where they needed to be. Chrissy was great to communicate with back and forth leading up to the wedding. My mind was at ease knowing that the transportation was running smoothly.

2017-06-14T12:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are happy that everything went great for your wedding. Should you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again!!!! Chrissy

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Robyn S

My husband and I used Sterling limo for several trips during our wedding weekend. Every driver was amazing, friendly and professional. We used the stretch hummer for our wedding party transportation the day of the wedding. Such a smooth riding car! We comfortably fit the six... Read More members of our bridal party, my husband and myself into the stretch. Getting in and out with the dress was fun, but the driver was very helpful. We used their car service for the ride home from the reception and to and from the airport. The cars were immaculate and all had bottled water for us. The drivers were great and let me ride in the front since I get car sick.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Carolann H

Great to work with. We were very grateful to have booked a car with them for after our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Erica H

Extremely Professional and excellent customer service. My wedding is not scheduled until June 2017, but I had such a great experience with Sterling that I had to write a review. Chrissy at Sterling Limo was helpful, easy to talk to, and made me feel confident that they will meet... Read More our transportation needs on the day of our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016

We just had the pleasure of using Sterling Limo for our daughter's wedding on Sept.4th 2016.From the initial contact with Christina Breeman to the excellent and professional service provided by our driver, Will, Sterling was an amazing company to work with. The vehicle was a 29... Read More passenger mini bus. It was in immaculate condition. It was very comfortable for my guests. We hired Sterling to provide 2 hour continuous transport back and forth between the hotel and the wedding venue both at the start and also at the end of our wedding celebration. Prior to the date of the wedding I asked for and was provided with contact information for the driver we'd be using. One hour before the vehicle was dispatched I received a text letting me know he was on his way. I also received a text when he arrived. The minibus arrived on time, in fact he was there a few minutes earlier than he needed to be. Will helped the guests that needed additional help into and out of the vehicle. The other nice thing was that we had the same driver for both the beginning and the end of the evening. I knew from the initial pickup that the end of the evening would go smoothly and that I had no worries about the return trip to the hotel. Excellent, excellent company.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

We just had the pleasure of using Sterling Limo for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the initial contact with Christina Breeman to the excellent and professional service provided by our driver, Will, Sterling was an amazing company to work with. The vehicle was a... Read More 29 passenger mini bus. It was in immaculate condition. It was very comfortable for my guests. We hired Sterling to provide 2 hour continuous transport back and forth between the hotel and the wedding venue both at the start and also at the end of our wedding celebration. Prior to the date of the wedding I asked for and was provided with contact information for the driver we'd be using. One hour before the vehicle was dispatched I received a text letting me know he was on his way. I also received a text when he arrived. The minibus arrived on time, in fact he was there a few minutes earlier than he needed to be. Will helped the guests that needed additional help into and out of the vehicle. The other nice thing was that we had the same driver for both the beginning and the end of the evening. I knew from the initial pickup that the end of the evening would go smoothly and that I had no worries about the return trip to the hotel. Excellent, excellent company.

2016-09-09T09:48:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy that everything went well. If you need anything in the future feel free to give me a call. Thank you again! Chrissy Breeman

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lindsey F

Sterling was professional and easy to work with from Day 1! Their pricing was great, and they were very flexible with us as we changed our service time window and the shuttle schedule a few times in the process, even only a few days before our wedding. We had the 29 person... Read More shuttle bus and our driver did a great job getting us to various photo locations. Our guests loved having a comfortable ride to and from our wedding as well. The driver was prompt and efficient in following the timeline we provided, and took great care of us! We would highly recommend Sterling for your wedding needs!

2016-09-07T15:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the response! I am happy that everything went well!! I will make sure to let the chauffeur know. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thank you again! Chrissy

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lauren

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the service Sterling provided on the day of our wedding. My husband and I, along with our photographers, went around the city with Greg Hartman; and he knew exactly where to go and and kept us on time throughout the early evening... Read More before the wedding. At the end of the night, William Felton was the driver and he made sure everyone was accounted for; and when I called him after the band was done playing, he answered the phone and politely let me know he was on his way back to pick us up. First class drivers and Chrissy Breeman kept us in line when we were going through the itinerary and the rest of the 'before wedding' process. You guys were wonderful to work with. And those text messages informing us when the drivers were arriving were awesome!

2016-07-06T12:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!!! It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything in the future just give us a call.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kate B

We booked the stretch limo for myself and my parent's and my husband and his parent's transportation from the hotel to the venue. We wanted something more special and classic rather then taking the shuttle bus. It was worth it and the service was great! They were on time and... Read More very professional!

2016-07-06T12:30:28 Response from the vendor

I am happy to hear everything went well!! Thank you for the review. If you need transportation in the future just give us a call.

Meet The Events Director

Christina Breeman

I have been coordinating wedding transportation for 7 years. It is wonderful to work with different types of weddings. At Sterling Limousine you will feel confident that you chose the right transportation company for your wedding transportation. We also provide transportation for bachelor and bachelorette parties, night outs, and transportation to and from the airport or even local. We also provide WORLDWIDE transportation!!