Stevee Danielle Hair and Make Up

Las Vegas, NV

We come to you!!!

Stevee Danielle makes it easy and relaxing by bringing everything to you. We know that planning a wedding can be stressful. The last thing you want to worry about is getting in and out of a salon on time. We can take care of all your beauty needs right in the comfort of your own location.

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Tanning

8790 South Maryland PRKY, Las Vegas, NV

Beauty Perfection

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 JOCELYN D

First let me say how frazzled I was in my bridal beauty preparations. I week before my wedding, my hair stylist at home does a dye disaster to my hair and I end up having to box dye it red (natural blonde) and my nail person does a half a$$ job and my 17 year old sister in law has to fix them. So on my wedding day I was a bit nervous to have my hair and makeup done without a trial run. Boy was I stressing for no reason. The lovely lady was calm and funny and took my mind off of everything going on. I showed her a couple pics of what I thought would look nice and she ran with it. Since I had been stressing for weeks (like most brides) I did not have the clearest skin. She covered all my zits and facial scars like they were nothing. I looked like a red headed Marilyn and I LOVED IT!!! My makeup (airbrush) stayed all day and night, my hair was soft but immovable, and I looked GORGEOUS. I highly recommend. If I ever need to be beautified again in vegas, I will use them again.

Felt like a princess

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Samantha S

These girls are all amazing! And made myself and all three of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful! They did a perfect job, and the makeup stood up to all the tears and sweat! I felt like a movie star! I couldn't imagine if we didn't have them there! And huge thank you to Stevee and staff! Wow what an amazing job you did! My husband sends a huge thank you too! When in Vegas ill be going back just for fun! They come straight to our hotel didn't have to leave or worry about being late! It was an amazing experience !!!!

Amazing Service with a fabulous bunch of Women!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Lacey O

I had the privilege of using Stevee Danielle for my wedding. We had 3 of the girls, including Stevee herself, come do Myself, wedding party, mother and sister of the bride. Every single one of us looked incredible. I could not have been happier. The ladies were so amazing to work with. They were on time, a little early actually. They were professional but so fun. They had 7 of us done so fast and we had a great time doing it. They really did make the morning of my wedding. I would suggest them for sure to anyone, especially those with high expectations.

Stevee Danielle

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Karla C

Stevee was on time, calm, professional and genuine. She made me feel like I was the only Bride she had taken care of for the day. She made my day feel special and made me feel beautiful. I highly recommend Stevee for any hair or makeup event.

Perfect make-up & hair

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Melissa R

Excellent group of stylists! We were quoted 3 hours for 7 bridesmaids and the bride. Finished in less than 2. They do amazing work & had us all looking fabulous. The only thing I wish we would have known was the option for false eyelashes ahead of time. We started getting them & were then told they were cash only. Luckily, the girls worked it out amongst themselves, but it would have been nice to know about the cash only part in advance.

Erica from stevee daniels

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

St. Pattys day myself & my 3 brides maids had our hair done in my hotel room by Erica from Stevee daniels. She was amazing! I wanted victoria secret bouncy waves, 1 b.maid wanted 50's sock hop hair, 1 b.maid wanted "country girl" hair, & my extremely high maintenance b.maid wanted "boho chic hippy hair & half up". She nailed it! We were all so stoked about how our hair turned out. And every hair stayed in place all day & allllllll night until the next morning. Also, we all had that nervous, panicky giddy feeling you get on the big day, n Erica had a very calming presence about her. I highly recommend! I wish I knew how to attach a photo to show off our good hair....

Unprofessional with delays

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

I do understand that 12/13/14 is a busy day for weddings, but I have never seen such unprofessionalism as practiced by this salon. I had completed the google doc, submitted it and was waiting for an email confirmation within 24 hours that the form stated. On day 4, I called and spoke to a man who said that they would have to check regarding availability and would email me within 20 minutes. After 5 hours, I again called and spoke to him, and he said he was waiting to talk to the receptionist and would call me back at 7 PM, 5 PM his time. No call. FInally, a full 24 hours after I inquired, they sent an email saying that due to availability, they are not able to schedule me. My question--why did it take 2 phone calls on my part to figure this out...after 4 days? The level of unprofessionalism was mind boggling, and even after all this, I wouldn't have used them, as I doubt that they would have even showed up on time.

Loved my hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Rachel H

Sam and Hailey did not disappoint! Both are easy going women, easy/fun to talk to, and pleasant to work with. I chatted briefly with Stevee - she was super chill and friendly. Those women are awesome. I booked my wedding trial hair and makeup with them, and although my hair and makeup were beautiful, they were not quite what I was looking for. My trial session gave me a little more of a pageant style, which was nicely done, but I wanted a softer look. I was little worried after I left my trial, so I contacted Sam to express my thoughts. She was understanding, and she assured me that they could give me the look I wanted - she was friendly and professional about it, which I really appreciated because a phone call like that can be potentially uncomfortable. Sam was great. Sam and Hailey showed up on my wedding day - we talked briefly about the changes and they got to work. I asked for a more smokey eye, and I got it. I asked for a softer, looser hair style, and I got it. Because Sam knew exactly how to style my hair as I envisioned, she ended up doing most of my hair while Hailey observed and took notes on how to execute a soft look. Hailey was a team player - asking Sam questions about different techniques and really observing. They were both great, energetic, and pleasant. I really enjoyed their company, and more importantly, I loved my hair and makeup. I had numerous compliments on both my hair and makeup, but many people LOVED my hair. If you aren't happy with your trial - kindly communicate your thoughts with these ladies. They are professionals - you can trust them. Thank you to all the ladies at Stevee Danielle - you were a VERY important part of my wedding day and you really delivered.

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Katie K

My wedding planner out in Vegas recommended Stevee Danielle and I'm SO glad he did! I had two girls come to my hotel suite, which made it extremely convenient, and they did my hair and make up simultaneously. They were friendly, fast, and great to talk to! Doing a destination wedding, you have no clue who to trust or where to look, especially for things like hair and make up. I loved the way everything looked and it held up nicely. I didn't have a picture to show how I wanted my hair, just told them to make it look pretty and they did. Totally worth every penny to prevent the hassle of trying to drive to a salon or even worse, trying to do your hair and make up yourself! My now husband told me over and over how gorgeous I was and that I looked better than he ever imagined I would on our wedding day. Even a week later, he is STILL amazed at how I looked! If I had the money to hire them to do my hair and make up every day, I would. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Faye G

Simply Thank you!!! Stevee Danielle and her staff was wonderful from the beginning through the end. From the time I inquired about services was easy, thorough, and pleasant. The prices was reasonable also! I had 6 people that needed their hair and makeup done and I had the airbrush (in which I highly recommend for any bride) On the day of the wedding and my bridal trial I had the pleasure of working with Erika (BEYOND AMAZING). Everyone looked amazing with their hair and makeup done and they all loved it. I am so beyond grateful!! When we go back to Vegas, definitely will be visiting Stevee Danielle and her staff again.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

I flew to Las Vegas from Nebraska to get married and knew absolutely nothing about how to go about getting our hair and makeup done. I called Stevee and she was awesome. They came to our hotel suite the day of the wedding and did an absolutely amazing job on both our hair and makeup!

Beyond Amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Caitlin M

Stevee Danielle Hair and Make-up made me and my bridal party look like absolute beauties for my wedding! They were on time and happy and talkative with me and my family. They gave us some great reviews for Vegas while they took their time on everyone. We all were so amazed by their skills. My makeup lasted all night long! Making pictures look breathtaking! I would recommend them to everyone I know coming to Vegas and getting glammed up! Such an amazing start to an amazing day!

Airbrush Makeup Is A MUST!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Monique S

The Stevee Danielle team is absolutely amazing. Having a destination wedding is extremely nerve racking. You never know what you are going to get when you are booking vendors online, but with Stevee Danielle you have nothing to fear! They come straight to your hotel room and do an amazing job! My hair and makeup was perfect, and held up the entire day! I had never had airbrush makeup done before, but I would definitely suggest it now! It seriously lasts the entire day! It was great!

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 jacqueline a

booked everything online prior to arrival. We had approximately 15 getting hair and makeup, just makeup or just hair. The stylists (including Stevee) arrived right on time. Being the mother of the bride I was a wreck thinking everyone wouldn't get done on time. Everything went smoothly and we finished with plenty of time! The stylists were professional and did an amazing job. Everyone was extremely happy with the finished product. Would highly recommend them to all of our friends and family if they had a need!!!! Thanks for making my daughter's special day more special.

Couldn't be Happier!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Stephanie H

Having a destination wedding in Las Vegas was scary especially not knowing where to go for hair and make up. I did my research and saw the great reviews for Steeve Danielle's salon, so I scheduled a pre-wedding trial which consisted of hair and make-up trial. I explained to Stevee who did my hair and Sam who did my make up that I was going for a vintage look and they nailed it!!! It was perfect!! They even took my hair down and fixed it so that I can look awesome for the rest of the day and no one would have a clue as to how my hair would look the following day at my wedding. My wedding was early the next day at the MGM, however I was staying at the Excalibur and Stevee and Sam came to my room to do my hair and make up and it came out just as fantastic as it did at the trial. I loved everything about the way my hair n make up came out even to their attitudes. We go to Vegas at least twice a year for leisure and I will be going to them just to do my hair and make up for fun. If your ever in Vegas go to Stevee Danielle's salon, you will not regret it.

Fantastic Crew and Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 KELLY W

I just got married in June I couldn't give enough praise for Stevee and her team! I am from Virginia and was traveling to Vegas and organizing my order (with 7 bridesmaids, the best man -who was a woman- and me) via email was so easy! She was very accommodating to me since my order changed a few times since some of the girls changed their minds. Stevee and her team were very punctual and prepared! She explained everything and it was easy to communicate what we wanted with our hair/makeup. I let my bridesmaids choose their style and they each came out stunning! Hair and airbrush makeup was so beautifully done! Stevee and her team listened to what we wanted and everything came out perfectly. I would definitely book Stevee if I were to return to Vegas for a special occasion and I recommend her and her team to others!

Absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Angie B

Stevee & Julie did an incredible job on my entire wedding party!!! There were six of us total and some of us are a little picky.... They were able to adjust to our individual styles and give us EXACTLY what we wanted!! Beautiful, glamorous, sexy, and classic.... Love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

They Were Great!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

I loved all the girls, especially Erica who did my makeup and Hailey who did my Hair! The two of them did an awesome job! It looked great all night long! I highly recommend them to EVERYONE! LOVED IT!

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 7/21/2014

Ask for Hailey B. and Erica! Hailey did our hair and Erica did our makeup. Not only was it fast and fun, but they did amazing. Both my hair and makeup lasted for over 12 hours! Very talented girls!

Very experienced!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Jenna S

Stevee Danielle did an amazing job on all of our hair! Everyone's stayed in perfectly all night! I do feel this vendor is a bit expensive especially since 2 out of the 7 that got their hair done had short hair and it took under 10 minutes to get done and we were still charged full 'up-do' price.

Hair and makeup!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Julianna L

I used Stevee Danielle based on reviews and before and after photos! I was pleased with their services and she did a really good job on my hair and makeup! I got airbrush makeup and it was flawless. She did mine and 2 of my bridesmaids hair and makeup. My only complaint is they tried charging me more than I was originally quoted. Be sure you know the true prices, get a quote and make sure they email you. Although they did honor the prices online.

Flawless

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Ashley F

My husband and I got married April 19, 2014. Stevee Danielle sent the makeup artist Jen out to my house. I got my hair done through somebody else and my hair appointment ran a little late, which made my makeup appointment start a little late. Jen called Stevee Danielle and they were super understanding! I am so thankful they were still able to do my makeup! Jen made me look flawlessly beautiful! I couldn't even imagine I could look that beautiful before getting my makeup done. It was worth every penny and more!! If I ever need my hair and makeup done I will have no hesitations about hiring them to do it. Thank you so much Jen, because of you I looked gorgeous on my wedding day and felt confident and beautiful!!

Stevee Danielle

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Jaime W

I had Erica do my hair and make up. She listened to what I wanted and did a fantastic job. I called her the day before my wedding and asked if a bridesmaid could get hair done and it was no problem. She brought another girl to do her hair. On my wedding day they drove all the way out to Lake Las Vegas.

Hair and make up

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Tami M

Great hair and make up stylists. Stylist there early fully prepared. Did an excellent job on my and my bridal parties hair and make up. Fully happy with results.

Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Danielle H

My stylists Erika and Jamie were so phenomenal. It was like a huge party with all of my bridesmaids and I getting our hair and makeup done. So talented and honest and quick! My hair and makeup took like an hour total and lasted 18 hours. I was very impressed and would definitely hire them again.

TO Stevee Danielle Hair and Make Up