Stokely Event Center

(6)

Tulsa, OK

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Stokely & Tulsa Event Center

Two great locations for your wedding, reception and rehearsal dinner. The Stokely Event Center is Tulsa's most unique event center for your smaller events and the Tulsa Event Center is great for larger events. Contact for more details on which of these two premier event centers is best for you.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Museum/Gallery, Unusual/Alternative

10111 East 45th Place, Tulsa, OK

Rehearsal Dinner was Great!

1/04/2014 Abigail

We used the Stokely Event Cener for our Rehearsal dinner, because we had a lot of guests. I would have considered having my reception there, but I had a very large wedding and there would have been too many people. All of our guests loved it. The games were a hit, you could bring in your own food and drinks, and they have a projection and sound system to use. You also get really neat group photos (large good quality ones) to keep.

fun for all ages

3/16/2013 Kristi B

everyone had a great time at the wedding and all the games kept even the kids entertained all through the night

Fantastic Venue

11/17/2012 Tiffany E

All my guests loved the decor and had tons of fun. Several people told me that it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to, and this venue was a large part of that. They only charged us $800 and we had the venue for 6 hours, and they set up beforehand and cleaned up afterward for us.

Had a Fun Time at the Stokely Center!

7/28/2012 Jill S

We used the Stokley Event Center for our reception and it was so much fun! My guest's kids loved the lights and games, and I loved how easy it was to work with Clay! They were very flexible and accommodating.

Amazing

3/24/2012 Jessi B

I can't say enough about Stokely. This place is amazing and so much fun. With all the video games on free play and the neon signs, it's such a unique setting. Everyone raved about how amazing it is. Such a great place for so many different photo opportunities. Plus the owner, Sam, is so laid back and nice. They set up and tear down for you. He has a bar tender you can hire. It was just all around amazing. And you can bring in your own vendors. I absolutely love the Stokely Event Center and want to tell everyone about it. You cannot have kegs or any glass, but we just worked around that and it was never a problem!

Awesome Venue!

11/20/2011 Kristina H

This was such an awesome place. It was very unique. The venue did a lot of our set-up and tear-down. There was no time limit. All our guests said they would love to throw an event there.

Send Email