Stokely Event Center

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

10111 East 45th Place, Tulsa, OK

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michaelle O

The venue was amazing. So much fun & the staff could not have help more. Especially Chairity. She rocks. I do believe everyone had a wonderful & fun time. Thanks to everyone at Stokely . Michaelle & Jim

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Alyssa B

I am so glad that we decided to use the Stokely Event Center for our wedding reception! From the very first time that we toured it, we knew that it was a cool space that had tons of personality and that would help our guests have a really good time. Pat Garcia was our main... Read More point of contact the whole time, and he was incredibly helpful – talking through our vision for the day, recommending other vendors, and even actually being in attendance the whole night of the reception to make sure everything went smoothly. The guests LOVED the arcade games, the cool atmosphere, and the two group pictures that we got to take that night and bring home immediately! Even with a large group (around 150 people), it was never full or even crowded. I highly recommend the Stokely Event Center, and especially Pat!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

We had our reception at the Stokely Event Center. They were very professional and responsive to any questions. They also gave us a lot of flexibility when it came to vendors that we wanted to use as well as including items/services other venues wanted to charge extra for. All of... Read More our guests had a blast and love it here. They thought it was such a unique and interesting venue for a wedding reception.

Rehearsal Dinner was Great!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Abigail

We used the Stokely Event Cener for our Rehearsal dinner, because we had a lot of guests. I would have considered having my reception there, but I had a very large wedding and there would have been too many people. All of our guests loved it. The games were a hit, you could... Read More bring in your own food and drinks, and they have a projection and sound system to use. You also get really neat group photos (large good quality ones) to keep.

fun for all ages

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Kristi B

everyone had a great time at the wedding and all the games kept even the kids entertained all through the night

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Tiffany E

All my guests loved the decor and had tons of fun. Several people told me that it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to, and this venue was a large part of that. They only charged us $800 and we had the venue for 6 hours, and they set up beforehand and cleaned up... Read More afterward for us.

Had a Fun Time at the Stokely Center!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Jill S

We used the Stokley Event Center for our reception and it was so much fun! My guest's kids loved the lights and games, and I loved how easy it was to work with Clay! They were very flexible and accommodating.

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 Jessi B

I can't say enough about Stokely. This place is amazing and so much fun. With all the video games on free play and the neon signs, it's such a unique setting. Everyone raved about how amazing it is. Such a great place for so many different photo opportunities. Plus the... Read More owner, Sam, is so laid back and nice. They set up and tear down for you. He has a bar tender you can hire. It was just all around amazing. And you can bring in your own vendors. I absolutely love the Stokely Event Center and want to tell everyone about it. You cannot have kegs or any glass, but we just worked around that and it was never a problem!

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Kristina H

This was such an awesome place. It was very unique. The venue did a lot of our set-up and tear-down. There was no time limit. All our guests said they would love to throw an event there.

Start a Conversation!