Georgia's Premier Photo Booth Service

Your wedding reception can be a big responsibility. You want it to a be a hassle-free event, with the happiness of your guests your first priority. At Stop The Time Photobooths we do just that. We go beyond industry standards and keep your guests entertained! You can choose from our 3 amazing booths! Whether you select “TimeKeeper” – our fully-enclosed private booth, “CuckooTime” our high-energy, red carpet style open booth, or “Roving Booth” our exclusive heated and air-conditioned MOBILE booth, you can be assured you’ll be getting not only state-of-the-art equipment, but professional service as well. See us at www.StopTheTimePhotobooths.com for a full list of the benefits you’ll get for selecting us for your memorable wedding reception!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Proudly Serving Georgia State! (678) 749-9253

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Robert F

Oky was great. It was a very set-it-and-forget-it transaction. We talked and coordinated what I wanted and what she provided, whens and wheres, and paid her up front. All I (the groom) had to do was just show up. Everybody loved the photo booth and we got the option to have the... Read More photos as a guest book. If you're a little on the fence, just do it. It was a huge hit and Oky made the whole process painless and stress free. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again for any big party.

2017-07-07T10:28:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Robert! We had a great time working for you! You have an amazing group of friends and family! That makes our job easier and fun! Oky

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Danielle C

Great price. Great product.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jacqueline E

I can not recommend Stop the time photo booths enough! The original photo booth that we booked cancelled 3 days before the wedding!!! We were both extremely upset at the thought of not having a photo booth, however we came across Stop the time on the Knot, and within 1 hour of... Read More sending on online inquiry, I was on the phone with Oky who assured us that we came to the right place. They expedited everything for us and with no time were still able to design a custom photo strip to match our theme. The service was incredible. They arrived on site early and stayed engaged the entire evening to make sure our the guests got to enjoy the service. Would have never expected being able to find such an amazing vendor. Thanks so much Stop the time photo booths!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Claudia D

We could not have asked for a better photo booth company and service for our big day! Not only are they super responsive throughout the entire planning process but their booth and props were awesome! The attendant on-site was also friendly and professional :) We even had to... Read More change our plans for the reception and move things indoor which they did happily. We plan to recommend them to anyone we know who's in the wedding/event planning process. Thanks again Oky and team!

2017-07-30T18:29:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you! STTPB TEAM

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Emily W

I don't think I can say enough about Stop the time photobooths. Oky was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive and super flexible! I booked the photo booth without even seeing it in action, it was WORTH it! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures in the booth... Read More and we loved the memory book that was created with the photos and comments from our guests! I would totally recommend it to anyone.

2017-07-07T10:27:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that everybody enjoyed the PhotoBooth experience! It was a pleasure working for you! Oky

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jamie Leigh L

I had a great experience and I am so glad I did a photo booth - all my guests enjoyed it. The photo book the left at the end was awesome! They arrived on time and had tones of fun props. Helped all guests the entire time. Great contact also leading up to my wedding. Thank you... Read More for helping make my night so amazing!

2017-06-30T12:39:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for providing us such a glowing review! It makes us so happy to know that you were so pleased with our service. Best wishes for a beautiful marriage! Oky Arthur

Oky & Jana

At Stop the Time Photobooths, we love to have FUN! That’s why we decided to venture into the wedding “Entertainment” business. Being professional photographers with over 24 years of marketing and customer service experience, we recognized that many photo booth companies lacked the professional equipment service and competent customer service. We changed that. At Stop the Time Photobooths, we make your event a fun and enjoyable experience for your guests. See why we’re different; visit us at www.StopTheTimePhotobooths.com