Make your wedding truly something to remember!

StR Events can help you from beginning to end in creating a wedding that reflects your personality and style, we focus on those little details that make it uniquely yours. Let us help support you in making planning your wedding an enjoyable experience! Contact us for a complimentary consultation!

Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Columbus, OH Central Ohio (614) 725-6883

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erika P

Our wedding day was everything I dreamed of and more because of Jennifer and StR Events. With a two and a half year engagement, I thought I had so much time that I could do everything myself. I booked the venue, photographer, and videographer, but then began to get overwhelmed... Read More with still a year to go. To add to ordinary wedding stress, I was in my third year of law school out of state. I was going to be graduating, moving back to Ohio, taking the bar exam, starting a new job, and getting married within a four month period. I hired Jennifer almost exactly one year out for event design and coordination and it was the best decision I ever made. When we had our initial design meeting, I showed her a few Pinterest pictures and she took it from there. She came up with exactly what I wanted and helped me execute it. She gave instant suggestions and feedback on vendors and ideas for flowers, linens, invitations, cake, everything! Even when I second-guessed and overthought my choices, Jennifer remained patient and helped me talk through what I wanted. When it became time to study for and take the bar exam two months before the wedding, she took over- she created the timeline, reached out to vendors, fielded questions, etc. She thought of and had a solution for every aspect of the wedding. On the day of, I was so happy and relaxed because I knew she and her staff were handling everything. When I would start to worry and ask her to check on something, she had already handled it and twenty other things. She kept us on schedule and executed everything perfectly- bubbles coming out of the church, pictures at the Statehouse, dozens of candles lit at the reception, a guest appearance by Brutus, milk and cookies passed around, and more. It was a perfect day because of Jennifer.

2016-10-24T09:41:09 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! I loved working with you throughout the entire process - I couldn't have been happier to see you so care-free and fun on your wedding day. It was a true pleasure seeing you so happy!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Alexis T

I can’t even begin to explain how amazingly wonderful Jennifer and StR events are. My wedding day was amazing and so much fun. I didn’t stress about anything and felt completely at ease with Jennifer and her team running the show. The planning process was also a breeze with... Read More Jennifer making sure I was on top of things. I am a procrastinator, but with Jennifer wedding website she created for me I was able to stay on top of everything. Jennifer really helped take my ideas and visions (even when they changed) and bring everything together on the big day. I received so many compliments on how smooth everything day of ran and how beautiful everything was decorated. Jennifer went with me to the florist to help me pick out flowers and arrangements since I had zero ideas or interests in flowers. She also helped me pick out linens and little décor pieces that would bring everything together. Jennifer was super prompt at responding to my texts and emails. She even went above and beyond when there was a massive hotel issue and fixed everything. If I ever need another event planner, I will use Jennifer again hands down!

2016-06-13T12:19:34 Response from the vendor

I had a great time working with you throughout the entire process - you were so easy to work with and I thought the wedding turned out beautifully! Thank you for such a lovely review!!

You absolutely NEED 'Something to Remember'!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Krista S

When I first started planning, I tried to do it all on my own! I thought I would have total control, and that if anyone could do it, I could do it! I booked a few vendors (Church, reception venue, photography, videography, DJ, florist), and started to realize how BIG this event... Read More was actually going to be. I I didn't have a coordinator at our church. I did have an on-site coordinator at the reception, but I started to question if I could do this on my own. With stress building, my mom found Jennifer at Something to Remember, and set up an appointment to meet her. I ended up going with my dad, and from the first impression, both of us knew we HAD to have her! I am so incredibly THANKFUL she was available because she absolutely made my ENTIRE wedding day PERFECT! Since I had a few details planned, I went with the Day-of Coordination and we added on meetings throughout the planning process. I was so happy we did that! Jennifer came with me to final meetings and guided me through decisions to make everything cohesive. At our final floral meeting, she ended up planning all of my linen too! I didn't have do anything, and I completely trusted her! She also gave me reccommendations for anything I asked for, and gave me options. I ended up going with the make-up artist she reccommended and she was great! I could call, text, or email her at anytime and she was always available. With Jennifer, I went weeks/months without having to email vendors, make decisions, or follow-up with anyone. She kept in constant contact with everyone, and it allowed me to relax knowing she had everything under control. Having a timeline for the bride, groom, bridal party, parents of the couple, & all the vendors was AMAZING!! Because of that, everything throughout the day was on time and nothing felt rushed! If there were any 'hiccups' or 'bumps in the road', I never knew about them. Jennifer handled rehersal and the day of perfectly. She allowed my husband & I to have the most beautiful day, and we could enjoy every bit of it! I can honestly say I remember everything about the day because Jennifer allowed us time to soak in each moment! At the end of the night, she even brought us drinks during the reception and said, "Go out there and have fun!!" Hiring Jennifer was the BEST decision we made for our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with her services!

2015-04-06T19:17:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Loved working with you and your families!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Brooke T

Jennifer did more to make our wedding fun and stress-free than my husband and I will ever know. Of all the vendors that we had, she is one of the few who did more than what was expected of her. Jennifer is proactive, accommodating, creative and professional. She was easy to get... Read More in contact with, but typically communicated with me before I even had a question. I really appreciated the approach that Jennifer used for planning/preparing because you can tell it is her standard that she uses over and over to ensure everything is complete. Her experience allows her to provide confident advice, which was extremely helpful for the amount of decisions that we had to make. She also made the planning process less overwhelming by coordinating every vendor, simplifying the decisions we had to make, offering to take care of things without me having to ask and just being a pleasant, sweet face to see when arriving at the ceremony as nervous as could be. Having Jennifer absolutely provided a sense of calm and peace of mind throughout the entire weekend and you cannot put a price tag on that. We received compliments on many aspects of our wedding, but one of our most frequent compliments was how pleasant and "on top of it" Jennifer was. We all noticed how smoothly the weekend went because of her and I can only imagine all of the work that she did that we didn't see. Hiring Jennifer was the best decision we made and I would highly recommend her and the StR team.

2017-09-18T12:18:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! I had such a fun time coordinating the day - you were one of the happiest bride's I've ever seen on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Allison H

I honestly don't know how you plan a wedding without Jennifer and StR Events! Everyone getting married (or planning any event) should consider making room in his/her budget for Jennifer (btw... her services are budget-friendly). She was amazing! From the first meeting she came... Read More prepared with checklists and spreadsheets to make sure we stayed on track. My wife, who is type A, was so happy to have a checklist to follow and make sure we were on track. Not only is she organized, but she is creative and turned our half-baked ideas into a truly amazing and coordinated event! She was so helpful as we planned, and the month of the event she got even better! She took over calling and confirming all vendors, setting up final appointments, reminding us that a payment was due, and the list goes on. This took so much stress away, we cannot even begin to express our gratitude for what she did for us! We did our wedding and reception on two different days. The wedding was at our house and Jennifer was there to pull it all together (a little like herding cats with our group). She made sure the flowers were on the arch perfectly, the DJ had enough electricity for his equipment, and that we made it down the aisle on time. It was EVEN better on the day of the reception! We had used Flowerman! (DIY) flowers. We sent her a 5 gallon bucket of flowers and succulents to arrange in 10-15 vases along with getting everything else pulled together. She knocked it out of the park. She re-used the flowers on the arch on the bar to make it look like more than just a bar. The center pieces were great and she added flowers to the cake. What can't she do? Throughout the night she was very attentive to my wife and I, making sure we ate and had something to drink. She made sure the late night snacks were out and displayed nicely. She was always thinking of things that we never would have considered (like moving the guestbook so no one missed signing it). Jennifer and StR Events were professional, caring, prompt, responsive - all the things you would want from a wedding coordinator. She also brought resources to help on the day of the wedding and reception that shared the same vibe and attention to detail. We trusted her fully, and it took so much stress off of us from day one until the big day. We were able to focus on the important things - like each other and loving the time with our family and friends. We are so so so incredibly happy with her work. Thank you Jennifer!

2017-08-27T15:28:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind, and detailed review! Planning with you and Allison was such a pleasure, and both days turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Marly B

Michelle at STR was amazing from the moment I first spoke with her. I was planning a wedding in Columbus but living in Houston and knew that I needed some help to get everything done. STR was the first and only event planning company that I contacted and after my first... Read More conversation with Michelle, I was confident that I was in good hands. I hired Michelle as a weekend coordinator. She met me for drinks at a time when I was in town so that we could get to know each other (even though that time was Christmas, she made time for me). Then, about 3 months before the wedding, she scheduled a call for us to discuss all the details. From there, she confirmed details with all my vendors, put together a timeline, worked with me on any changes and pulling together a checklist, and just generally made sure everything was going smoothly. She ran our rehearsal flawlessly and on the day, handled our minor hiccups with ease and made me feel so relaxed and confident that everything was being handled perfectly. During the reception, she always kept my champagne glass filled and I couldn't tell you how, but she was always right where I needed her when I needed her. I am so thankful to have worked with Michelle. She made my entire vision come to life and helped to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Even our wedding guests were asking me about her! Thanks, Michelle, and STR for helping me to put on an amazing event!

2017-09-05T11:08:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Marly! I was so happy to help you pull together all the details, for your big day! It was a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Crystal P

I don’t even know where to begin in describing just how wonderful Jennifer and StR Events are. Jennifer helped us plan our wedding from beginning to end and I honestly have no idea what I would’ve done without her. From helping us choose our venue and vendors, to picking out... Read More flowers, linens and décor to contacting our vendors to organize the day of timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be and when, she was amazing! My husband and I are terrible procrastinators and she kept us in check throughout the entire planning process, which was exactly what we needed. She was always quick to respond to texts and emails and SO very organized. I relied heavily on Jennifer’s vendor suggestions as well her opinions of décor and she did not disappoint! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY and all of our vendors were fantastic! I heard many comments from friends and family regarding how calm and stress free I seemed to be and I was! Because of StR Events, I was able to enjoy the day without worry or stress. We have since had several guests tell us it was “THE BEST WEDDING” they had ever attended! Jennifer truly made one of the most important days of our lives ‘Something to Remember’, not only for us but for all of our guests. We are SO glad we chose StR Events to guide us and coordinate our big day. I absolutely recommend them for any of your event planning needs.

2017-05-19T20:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with you guys! I'm so glad you had a good experience, and loved everything!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Maeve K

During the beginning steps of our wedding planning process, my now husband and I knew we wanted a small wedding - 50 guests!. One of my biggest concerns in planning was making sure our day had a smooth sequence of events. After deciding that hiring a coordinator would best help... Read More us put together our ideas, we found Michelle and StR Events. Michelle took time to get to know us and our vision for our day, was always available to answer questions, offer brilliant suggestions, and created a stress-free planning process. Our wedding was one for the books, Michelle knocked it out of the park and there was not one hiccup in the timeline of our day. We would make the decision to work with StR a million times over! Thank you for being part of our special day :)

2017-04-14T10:46:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoyed working with you and Chris! It was a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Maeve K

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bernadette T

As the mother of the groom, I brought Michelle on board to help transform our ideas for the "day-before-the-best-day-ever" into reality. Michelle was already working as the "day of" coordinator for our wedding, so she was completely aware of every detail about the wedding... Read More itself, and could guide me in the selection of colors, flowers, menu, etc so there was no danger of overlap. Trying to plan the rehearsal dinner for the wedding party and close families back-to-back with a welcome reception for out of town guests later in the evening was more than I could juggle. Michelle was great in helping to solidify my thinking about the look I wanted to create for the rehearsal dinner at a local country club, working with me to organize the linen rental and flowers. She also helped with the cocktail reception, offering great finishing touches such as custom napkins, signage, linens, etc to really make the event as polished as I had hoped. She was a great sounding board for my decisions, too - I have planned many events, but it's always important to have a trusted second opinion and she was it! Although we were working in different time zones, Michelle was always available for my calls and emails to review details. Her checklists also were a tremendous resource to ensure every detail was considered and added to the timeline on that busy, busy day. Adding a comment about her work as "day of" coordinator: Michelle and Jennifer were really an asset and helped to make the day run as stress-free as possible. Obviously the bride and her family take center stage at the wedding, but she also ensured the groom and his party were cared for and included in the wedding day checklist. While the venue has a banquet coordinator and planner you may work with in setting up the event, no one except your day of coordinator is going to have the FULL PICTURE of all your contractors and be able to orchestrate their efforts. Having seen her in action, I will definitely be hiring a coordinator for our daughter's wedding in the future - I only regret it is unlikely to be in Columbus, otherwise I would book Michelle and StR right now!

2016-10-30T19:55:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun helping with the rehearsal dinner and welcome reception, in addition to the wedding. What a fun weekend for all of your family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Steve D

Steve Martin in "Father of the Bride" had nothing on me as I assumed the financing of my daughter's wedding. As expenditures escalated, so did my blood pressure. The final straw was when my daughter asked to have a wedding planner. I thought this expense was an extravagance we... Read More could do without. However, my daughter was finishing law school out of state, studying for the bar exam, and starting a new job in addition to getting married. So I agreed, and I am so glad I did. We hired Jennifer from StR Events and she was fantastic! She took care of everything from contacting vendors to organizing, down to the minute, the entire wedding day. She even helped me with a malfunctioning tux! I consider the cost of securing Jennifer an investment in my daughter's happiness- she was free to completely enjoy the love of her new husband, her family, and her friends who shared this special day with us. Thank you, Jennifer, for making a father's wish come true!

2016-10-27T09:53:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services from your perspective! I loved working with your daughter, and gained a new friend during the process. You have an amazing family!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lindsay P

I HIGHLY recommend working Jennifer and the StR team. As an extremely organized and detail-oriented person, I often worry when I hand work off to others. With Jennifer, I never worried about this once! Not only does she possess these qualities, but she has so much experience... Read More with wedding and event planning. She kept me sane and calm, and thought of everything we could possibly need on our wedding day. It was such a relief to hand her the reigns in the weeks leading up to and the day of our wedding. She did an amazing job., allowing my husband and I to just enjoy our day!

2016-10-05T13:01:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsay! I'm so glad we were able to keep you both stress-free and that you enjoyed the day! You know I love the detailed brides...so happy to have been a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sarah W

One of our best decisions was hiring Jennifer and Michelle of StR Events as our day-of coordinators…we can’t say enough good things about them!! As a fellow professional in the wedding industry, I was looking for the best of the best and they exceeded our expectations! During... Read More the planning process, we talked on a consistent basis about specific tasks, to do lists, wedding week timelines and vendor details – in doing so, they kept us on track and helped us execute our dream wedding. During the actual wedding day, their professionalism and organizational skills were point on. Thank you both for helping us feel relaxed and well taken care of - we can’t thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Harley H

My wife hired Jennifer and StR Events for our daughter's wedding last month. My initial thought was that this was a frivolous expense but my previous 31 years of marriage has taught me to go with the flow on certain things and this wedding was for my angel and her Mother has... Read More planned this in her head for a very long time so I stayed out of the way. There were many great decisions made regarding my daughter's wedding but perhaps the smartest decision was hiring Jennifer and StR Events. She was worth every penny for not only the knowledge she provided but she was prepared for both the known and the unknown situations that might and did occur. Having Jennifer provided a sense of comfort and relaxation. We were actually able to enjoy the entire event and were confident everything was being dealt with both in front of and behind the scenes. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, do it. If you want your event to go perfectly, hire Jennifer!

2016-09-22T12:36:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - it was such a fun wedding! We loved working with your family!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Laura G

I can’t say enough great things about Michelle and Something to Remember! We hired StR for day-of coordination, plus a several other planning services (so somewhere between day of and full package). As very busy people who were planning an out of town/out of state wedding,... Read More Michelle was a life saver is so many ways. Michelle was amazing at giving us guidance on all the planning elements we had left, helping us define and carry out our vision for décor and the overall “look” of the wedding, giving us great suggestions for our remaining vendors, organizing all the many many details and logistics involved in a big wedding, and of course making sure the day and the weekend all ran perfectly! One of the best things about having a wedding planner is having someone on your team who is a wedding expert and knows all the answers to your questions instead of you having to Google everything for hours. Michelle was always willing to answer any questions we had, no matter how big or how small, and she was full of great advice without ever being “pushy.” She was also just fun to talk to! We also loved having Michelle as a go-between for some of our vendors. Even though our reception location came with a coordinator, it was invaluable having someone on our team whose top priority was our best interests and who could advocate for us in any situations that came up (and we had several situations come up with the reception location that Michelle was critical in helping us navigate!). Our wedding was perfect. Absolutely beautiful, as stress free for us and our families as it possibly could have been, and above all really felt like “us,” and we have Michelle to thank for it. We are highly organized, list- and spreadsheet-making kind of people, and there’s no way our wedding could have been half as nice or half as stress free without Michelle and her team. Our only regret is not hiring StR sooner so we could have spent less time feeling super stressed out wedding planning and more time feeling like everything was under control. We can honestly say it was the best money we spent on the whole wedding, by far, and we would shout our recommendation for Michelle and StR from the rooftops!!

2016-09-19T14:20:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! I loved working with both of you, as well as your families, to make your day special!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Cara C

Jennifer & StR Events were absolutely AMAZING to work with! It was by far the best decision we made to hire them to help us plan our wedding. Jennifer helped us set our budget, found incredible vendors that fit in that budget, and helped us to stay on track and pulled... Read More everything together for our wedding. We were planning from out of town, and Jennifer was always available to talk or answer questions, most of the time getting back to us with answers within the hour of our questions! She is extremely organized and well prepared and made us so incredibly confident that everything would go smoothly on our day of. Leading up to the wedding they handled contacting vendors, ironed out any issues with our vendors, and took care of all the many details so that we were able to really relax and enjoy our wedding & the time leading up to it. Without StR, we could not have planned our wedding to be as amazing and stress free as it was! We would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Julie

If you're thinking about hiring a day-of wedding coordinator, and I highly recommend that you do, hire Jennifer! She is experienced, professional, and will make sure your wedding goes smoothly! After months and months of planning and outlining all of the details, the last... Read More thing I wanted was me or my mom worrying about executing everything on my wedding day. Jennifer was recommended to us by a friend and we selected her as our Day-of Coordinator for our October 17th wedding in Columbus. The first time we met with Jennifer, we knew that we could trust her to execute our wedding just as we envisioned it. Because she is super experienced with weddings, she brought up several items we hadn't even thought of and put together a full weekend timeline, which was super helpful. The day of the wedding, Jennifer was always right there when we needed her - when we needed help executing our first look photo, she worked it out with our photographer; when we wanted more time to greet tables at the reception, she told the DJ to push back the toasts. ***Her ability to quickly problem solve on the spot reassured us that hiring her was well worth the investment.*** All of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to - and we have Jennifer to thank for bringing it all together!

2015-11-06T12:15:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie! I'm so glad you found value in the service even as a very detailed and organized bride! Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jennifer Drew and her staff at Something to Remember Events were so professional and helpful. As a mother of two brides, with weddings within 90 days of each other,I'm only sorry that Jennifer was already booked for my daughter's out of town wedding. Jennifer was able to turn... Read More my daughter's vision into a reality. My daughter and I had already planned a lot of the details before we realized how many decisions were left make, and how much time it would take us to do the research of vendors. Jennifer pulled everything together, found the special table cloths that my daughter wanted and navigated all hurdles at the beautiful venue. At the end of a wonderful, beautiful day, Jennifer and her staff loaded everything into our cars and my husband and I were able to leave knowing all was taken care of. I felt that having Something to Remember Events working with us kept the day running smoothly,and was well worth the expense. Jennifer understood and accomplished my daughters vision for her wedding day. We are very happy with the professional, gracious, and competent services provided to our family on this big day

2015-10-26T13:54:10 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter on the overall design of the day and all the finalizing details. I wish I could have helped with the second wedding as well! Your family is very special and I hope to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Sarah F

We booked Jennifer pretty late in our wedding planning process and close to our date. My now husband and I went back and forth on whether a wedding planner for the weekend of the wedding was necessary - I can tell you, YES, you absolutely need Jennifer. Jennifer was referred... Read More to us by a mutual friend and she may honestly be the best investment we made for our wedding day. When I met with Jennifer and Sarah for the first time (with my disaster of a wedding planning folder), I am fairly certain I told her almost immediately that my goal was to do nothing but be pampered and have fun on my wedding day. And this is exactly what happened. :) Jennifer and Sarah did a fantastic job working with our vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding and coordinating with all of them. She made sure our rehearsal ran as smoothly as possible and that on our day, we did not have to worry about anything. She was great at returning emails and calls promptly and made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. And, our vendors really appreciated working with her. I want to note, we were going to have our reception outside. Everything looked absolutely stunning and it was all going smoothly, until the heavens opened up and dropped buckets of water on our reception for about 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure, it didn't rain anywhere else in the city that night, just on our dinner tables. I'm not sure what we would have done had Jennifer and Sarah not been there. They worked with the other vendors to salvage what they could from our soaked reception tables and set us up inside. I have to be honest, when I saw the rain coming down through the window, I just turned and went back inside to the cocktail hour because I knew that Jennifer was going to take care of it. And she did. We are both very grateful for the work she did for us leading up to and on our wedding day. We hired Jennifer for the "weekend of", but she did absolutely more than that!

2015-10-23T20:46:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! You are so sweet and were such a pleasure to work with - I'm only sad that you didn't get the outdoor reception you envisioned! I look forward to seeing you guys around at other celebrations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kylie H

Jennifer was so helpful with our wedding day and leading up to it! I appreciated her willingness to customize a package for us to fit our exact needs. Hiring StR Events helped take a lot of the last minute stress away from our wedding weekend. Jennifer listened to what we wanted... Read More and helped communicate that to our vendors. She was calm and organized the day of our wedding even when a few things went awry (late guest shuttles!). No matter how organized you are as a bride, you need and will appreciate Jennifer's help!

2015-10-19T11:59:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for including me in your big day - I know every detail was important to you and it turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Tory D

Jennifer was awesome. From the moment we met her, she was organized, thoughtful, professional, and fun to work with. She totally got what kind of wedding we wanted and she worked perfectly with all of our vendors to make it happen seamlessly. Several of our vendors - our... Read More venue, our photographer, our videographer - remarked she's the best in the business. We couldn't agree more!!

2015-10-16T11:44:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tory - I loved working with you guys! All the best!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Dana W

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! I originally thought she was just going to be around on wedding day to keep everything running smoothly and I quickly realized that I got a lot more than that. She is extremely organized, thoughtful, smart and overall fantastic to work with!... Read More Jennifer took over all contact with my vendors at least a month before our wedding "because the bride has enough things to worry about". During our meeting to finalize details she brought a list of questions that my husband and I had not even thought of (my favorite - "is there a family member who I should be concerned about on wedding day?"). During early meetings and our rehearsal she made several recommendations that made our wedding even better. Her expertise is truly impressive. A lot of people have asked me if anything went wrong and my answer has always been "Everything was perfect. If something did go wrong, I definitely did not know about it". My husband, family and I could not find a negative thing to say about Jennifer and have already been highly recommending her services to other brides-to-be.

2015-10-15T20:03:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind review! You guys were so fun, I even tried to go on your honeymoon with you :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Hiring Jennifer was the best decision we made as part of the wedding planning. Jennifer is knowledgeable, reliable, and hard working. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone thinking about a wedding coordinator. With numerous things going on at one time, I was able to relax... Read More knowing that I was in good hands. She has the right balance of being calm yet has the ability to take care of business is something is not up to standard. The owner at my wedding venue said she was the best wedding coordinator that she has ever worked with. Highly recommended!

2015-10-15T20:04:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - such a fun and energetic group from the beginning of the planning process!

Highly Recommended Planner

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

I am an extremely organized and detail-oriented person, however, after several months of meticulous planning, I needed some help. I finally heeded the advice of my friends and family to find a day-of coordinator to take some weight off my shoulders. My fiance and I had... Read More selected all of our vendors and had a clear vision for the evening, so we needed to find someone we trusted to execute the plan. Jennifer did exactly that and more. She instantly impressed us by her prompt responses to our emails and matching our needs with our budget to put together a package for us. She sustained our vision throughout the entire process while adding expertise in managing vendors and events that can only come from years of experience. Our reception involved a large number of vendors and Jennifer kept in contact and finalized plans with them in the last weeks and days before the wedding. It was a huge help as it allowed us to focus more on our ceremony, vows and each other. When there was some confusion between our venue and a rental company Jennifer helped guide us through the process. Even when we had an issue with a food vendor on our wedding night, thankfully, Jennifer was there to deal with the vendor and hold them accountable so we could enjoy the evening. I would suggest that even the most organized bride spends the money on a day-of coordinator and would wholeheartedly recommend Jennifer with STR Events.

2015-09-30T12:29:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alex! You and Ben were such fun to to work with - I loved all of your unique aspects to the day! Hope to see Ben around the store :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Kelley S

I couldn't be happier that we had the opportunity to work with Jennifer for our wedding. She was professional, organized, efficient and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. We were able to completely enjoy our day- there was zero stress for us because of Jennifer.... Read More I fully believe she made our day as great as it was, we felt like royalty because of how good Jennifer was to us. She catered to us, and anything we needed, it was done. I honestly can't say enough about how impressed I was with her and her assistant. If you are planning a wedding, you need this girl, trust me!

2015-06-24T12:07:04 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you and the groom felt so great about the day - we just want you to enjoy the wedding and not worry about a thing! Thank you so much for the kind review, and please stay in touch!

Jennifer Drew

I'm Jennifer, founder and lead planner at StR Events! After graduating with a marketing and logistics degree at The Ohio State University, I found my passion for wedding planning during the planning process of my own wedding day. I love incorporating unique details about each individual couple into their big day and making the process fun for the brides and grooms and their families!