Photography by Artists

For our featured wedding galleries go to: Featured Portfolio.
For pricing and availability contact us here: Contact Us

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachel K

Extremely talented! Don't look any further. Philip Casey with Studio 1250 is by far the best wedding decision we made. Philip took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely could not have dreamed of more! Our wedding in May 2015 was documented perfectly - everything... Read More from the light, the emotions, the fun, the details, and the love. We cannot say enough wonderful comments about Philip. We chose the 12 hour photography package with two photographers and recommend this to all. Philip made sure to take all of the main shots of the day, and the second photographer was great at capturing guests and secondary pictures. Philip is incredibly easy to work with. We provided him the wedding day itinerary, he made a few small recommendations based on his experiences, and made it all work flawlessly. After our wedding, some of our guests and ourselves commented that we did not notice the photographers at all during the reception. The photographers were very unobtrusive. After we received our photos, there were 100s of wonderful candid shots taken during the time at the reception. For our engagement shots, we traveled into town for a long weekend, so had to make the weekend work. The weather was less than ideal with pretty consistent rain falling all day. Philip made us feel extremely comfortable and did not push us into posing for pictures that were not "us." Despite the poor weather, Philip's talent shined through, and the pictures turned out wonderfully. Our engagement photos will be in our home forever as well. Many of our family and friends commented that they could not even tell that it was a dreary day because Philip works wonders with natural light. All of the photographs captured us and our personalities so well. We definitely recommend Studio 1250!

2015-11-21T16:47:24 Response from the vendor

Rachel, Thank you for this absolutely priceless review of me. :-) I can't say thank you enough!

One of my favorite wedding planning decisions

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Siu L

When I started my wedding planning process, I was told that you have to pick those 1-2 wedding details that are very important to you and invest in those areas. Everything else, you have to let go a little. For me, I knew that early on, that my photographer and my photographs... Read More would be very important to me. I planned a destination wedding in Charleston from Cincinnati. Google was my best friend but for photographers, it was hard because everyone's photos look so pretty. I reached out to a few photographers based on their website but Philip was easily my top choice based on the following reasons: 1. I loved his work. All his photos were clean with beautiful lighting. There wasn't a lot of "set up" or "editing" or "fancy post-effects". They were simply beautiful and more than anyone, he captured moments and emotions. 2. In his bio, he said he did wedding photography because he loved it, not because he just fell into it. I'm personally inspired by people who pursue their passions as a career, no matter how difficult it may be. 3. His website and packages were really easy for me to understand. I appreciated the transparency given how time consuming the wedding planning process can be. From the start, Philip and Studio 1250 was one of my favorite wedding planning decisions. My engagement session was fun and Philip cared so much about getting the right shots. It's clear that he has passionate about his work and he's fun to work with. Not being familiar with the area, he took the lead as he's very familiar with Charleston. For the wedding day, I felt comfortable with him being there for some of our most intimate moments. The pictures turned out amazing. I really could not be happier and I would recommend Philip to any friend or stranger. He will take great care of you and his work is incredibly special. Thank you Philip!

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Natalie S

Philip and the amazing team of photographers at Studio 1250 are a dream to work with on your wedding day. Matt and I didn't actually meet Philip until 2 days before our wedding and I instantly felt comfortable talking to him about us and our big day and knew that he would know... Read More exactly how to capture Matt and I on our wedding day. When our day arrived things were a little stressful due to the large thunderstorm that was pouring rain on Charleston, but Philip came right in with great ideas for capturing the moments before the ceremony. As the weather started to clear up, I could sense his excitement for us as to what that day would hold for us and our families. It could not have turned out to be a more amazing day for us and our families, and Philip literally captured every amazing moment of our wedding day! He was everywhere and I didn't even realize it until he sent me the link to our pictures. And what can I say, I am absolutely IN LOVE with ALL of our pictures!! Every time I look through our pictures, I am immediately taken back to that day...even to the point of laughing so hard I'm crying at our fantastic reception dance party pictures! Philip truely captured all of the love and fun that surrounded us at The Island House that day. His pictures are beautiful and reflect the emotions of our wedding day as well as the gorgeous surroundings of the Island House and the Stono River. I could not have asked for a more amazing photographer to work with on our wedding day! Philip was always so responsive whenever I e-mailed or called with any questions and he was more than awesome with how quickly he had our sneakpeek pictures on his website and then with our full wedding link and disk. I would recommend Philip and Studio 1250 to any bride and her family. Not only will they have an extremely professional photographer on their special day, but they will also have absolutely gorgeous photos to remind them always of how amazing and wonderful and fun their wedding day was for them and all of their friends and family!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Tracey C

Philip was great to work with, he did both our engagement pictures and wedding photos and spent a lot of time with us to get the perfect shots. He is super nice and easy going, was even flexible when the weather didn't quite work out for us during the engagement shoot. I would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an affordable wedding photographer in Charleston!

Wonderful Memories

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Andrea F

I truly had a wonderful experience with Philip from Studio 1250. The pictures that were captured from both my bridal portraits and my wedding day were amazing. Philip was easy to work with and he had a lot of experience in the Charleston area so our pictures weren't exactly the... Read More same as the next couple's pictures. I would definitely choose him again as my photographer.

Top Notch

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Tiffany G

Philip did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. He caught priceless moments for us to cherish forever. Even though we had "The Rain of a Thousand Years" in South Carolina on our wedding day, Philip was able to capture the beauty in everything.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Phillip photographed our wedding in Hilton Head Island. He was very professional, friendly, and creative! Extremely easy to work with from start to finish. All of our guests and bridal party really liked him! Our pictures were ready very quickly, and turned out absolutely... Read More beautiful. They truly look like something you would see in a wedding magazine or pinterest :) Phillip far exceeded all of our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend using Studio 1250 for your wedding!

2015-11-21T16:44:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I love you guys! You guys are wonderful people and I enjoyed working together.

So happy!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

We had our wedding in Hilton Head, SC. We live in Ohio. We relied on our photographer so much and we were more than pleased with all the time and attention that they gave us. They captured our day and brought some of our greatest memories to life! I highly recommend them to... Read More anyone having a special occasion that they want to remember.

June Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kelly S

When we were looking for photographers for our wedding, we came across Studio 1250's website and were sold immediately. Philip's pictures are that good. We also appreciated the packages/pricing being listed on the website. Many photographers just had packages listed with pricing... Read More when you contact them. That was a big turn off for us! One of the things we appreciated was that Philip would travel, not only for our wedding, but for our engagement pictures too. He came to Greenville, SC over a year before our wedding to shoot with us downtown. We met him on a gloomy morning but luckily things cleared up, and he was able to get all my "Pinterest" ideas as well as MANY of his own! The pictures turned out perfectly! I didn't think I could love any pictures anymore... Fast forward to our wedding day June 2015. Philip showed up early to start shooting, making sure he got all the details in the venue and my diy decor. He also took many pictures of us as we got ready for the ceremony and my husband as he waited *patiently* for us to get ready. One feature I really wanted on our wedding day was an extra photographer so we could have different angles of the ceremony as well as various photo opportunities. Philip did not let us down on this! The photos of my husband as I walked down the aisle are priceless but so are the ones of my dad walking me down the aisle. I wouldn't have wanted to miss either of these moments! If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I suggest you contact Studio 1250 like yesterday.

2015-11-21T16:49:09 Response from the vendor

Kelly & Chris, Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was a pleasure to be your photographer. You guys are great people! I'm glad I could serve you with my talents.

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Anna R

Philip is so easy to work with. He makes you feel very comfortable and he is persistent on getting the perfect shots.

Great husband and wife team

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Philip and his wife worked great as a team to photograph me and my husband's wedding. They both are super nice people and I could really tell they love what they do. They took so many pictures and we have a lot to look back on!

Fantastic Photographers!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Lindsey N

I chose Studio1250 to photograph my wedding in Charleston and could not have been more pleased! The quality of work Philip and his 2nd photographer provided was outstanding! They were extremely professional and mindful of details. They accommodated any requests I had and got... Read More every moment captured! In addition, I felt they were extremely affordable for the high quality of work they provided! I feel so lucky to have found them! I can not recommend Studio1250 enough!!!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Philip and Kristine were professional, friendly, and highly talented. We could have not have asked for a better photography team. Our wedding was in the evening and they knew exactly what angle and lighting was best (which can be very difficult), and the quality of the... Read More pictures turned out perfectly. We are so happy with the way everything turned out!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Maressa S

From the minute we reached out to Philip to check his availability, he was incredibly attentive, helpful, and genuinely excited about the opportunity to be a part of our wedding day. Planning our destination wedding to Charleston was difficult and we knew we wanted a... Read More photographer who loved the city just as much as we did AND who would be able to capture our love for it in our wedding photos. Philip not only took beautiful pictures but absolutely exceeded our expectations! We didn't just get traditional wedding photos, Philip captured the backdrop of our day and we now have beautiful pictures of Charleston hanging in our home! We absolutely recommend Philip and his team, especially for the brides who want someone who understands their look & feel and captures it perfectly!

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

Philip did a great job! We lover all of our photos!

Very professional and friendly!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Tracy D

Philip photographed our engagement session and wedding in March 2014. We had met with a few photographers while planning and once we met Philip, we knew that he was the best fit for us. He was very nice and made us feel very relaxed. We had to end up canceling our engagement... Read More session at the last minute due to weather. Philip was very accommodating and didn't complain at all. He came back a few weeks later and we were able to finish it. At our wedding, I liked that he wasn't intrusive. I hardly noticed him there, but he took amazing photos! I felt very relaxed with his style. He was always very punctual for our meetings. He was also very prompt with communication, whether by phone or email. Follow up after the wedding was also prompt and professional. He sent us the images in a very cute envelope. Prints that we ordered arrived quickly as well.

Best Photographers in Charleston!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 katherine h

Studio 1250 photographed my wedding this past July, and we were extremely pleased with them! During our ceremony and reception they were able to catch some amazing photos without disturbing our guests. They were never pushy and truly seemed to just want to give us what we... Read More wanted. Once we got our pictures back, we were amazed by the quality and number of great shots! Even some of our guests have commented on what an incredible job they did!

Studio 1250 is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Melissa S

Philip shot my wedding at the I'on Creek Club in May, and he was absolutely fantastic. Being from out of town, I wasn't able to meet him until the morning of the wedding, but to be honest - it didnt matter. He was very easy to work with, had a good sense of humor with my crazy... Read More family, and managed to produce BEAUTIFUL photos (even with the rain all day!). My favorite part about Studio 1250 was their style of shooting. The composition and light are perfect in every photo. And most importantly, he was able to capture the love and happiness that filled our day.

Studio 1250 9/20/13

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Crystal D

My husband and I chose STUDIO 1250 to take our engagement pictures after reading a number of positive reviews. Philip took our engagement pictures in downtown Charleston and they turned out incredible. They were exactly what we were looking for and he even made a few available... Read More to us the same day that we took them! A few weeks later we received a CD with all of the edited pictures so that we could do with them as we pleased. We were very happy with the engagement pictures and decided to book Studio 1250 for our wedding as well. Philip was great to work with, made us feel comfortable during the photo shoots and was always quick to respond to any emails/calls. The day of the wedding Philip showed up on time and even brought an extra photographer! It was such a relief knowing that we did not have to worry about the photographer or the outcome of the pictures. The wedding pictures turned out just as amazing as the engagement pictures and we are so grateful to Studio 1250 for capturing this very special day. I highly recommend using Studio 1250-professional, dependable and will deliver GORGEOUS pictures!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Christy C

I used Philip Casey with Studio 1250 for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding, and we could not have been more pleased! When my husband and I first met Philip before our engagement photo shoot, he took the time to get to know us and to make us feel... Read More comfortable, which definitely made us relax and enjoy ourselves during the session (more relaxed = better pictures!). He was flexible with us and very open to our ideas and suggestions. During the wedding, he interacted well with all our guests and was able to handle a very loud and excitable wedding party. All our pictures turned out beautifully, and I had several people tell me that our wedding pictures "captured every moment perfectly." He was always prompt and professional. It did take us longer than expected to get our pictures back (the company was in the middle of moving and expanding), and to make up for this he even gave us additional print credit. We chose to opt for the 12 hour package with the additional photographer, and I definitely recommend this.... especially if you are having a larger wedding. It is money well spent. All in all, we were very pleased and I definitely recommend his services to future brides!

wonderfully fun and creative photographer!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Kristen B

Philip was so pleasant to work with! I actually never took the time to meet with Philip prior to our wedding day - we simply chatted over email and phone; however, when we finally met up to take photos before the ceremony, he jumped right in and made me feel incredibly calm and... Read More beautiful for my day! Studio 1250 captured all of the little moments I didn't see and after we got the photos back, everyone said how special and fun they were! Both my parents and my in-laws have nothing but nice things to say about Studio 1250. Between the wonderful photos, great price, and overall easy experience, I would highly recommend Studio 1250! Thank you Philip, for sharing your creative talent and professionalism with us on our day!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jessica R

Philip at Studio 1250 is an excellent photographer. We used him for our engagement pictures and would highly recommend them to someone else. He is very personable and does great work! We throughly enjoyed all our pictures!

Great work

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Mandi R

I chose Studio 1250 based on their online portfolio. I had an outdoor wedding, and his previous work was exactly the aesthetic I was looking for. I knew there were a few specific shots I wanted, but I really wanted a photographer who could capture candid shots and also put a... Read More creative spin on them. I was very happy to find that Phillip was very flexible on working with me on a price for a package that included everything I wanted. At the wedding, he and his assistant managed to capture everything without being pushy about telling people where to stand or how to pose; they did a great job of being right there without being in the way or even noticed sometimes. We got our proofs back within 4 weeks and were able to use some for our thank you's and Christmas cards. We also got a USB with all of the photos, and were able to get them printed wherever we wanted. The online gallery was also allowed us to share the photos with our friends and family and they could order directly from the site if they wanted to. Overall, I highly recommend Studio 1250; they made me and my husband and family very happy with the experience, price and outcome of the shots. :)

Captured ALL the BEAUTY of our special day!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Emily C

Ahhh! Phillip is an amazing photographer! He was great to work with and he had everything down to a science to keep things running smoothly on the wedding day! Our wedding guests were noting how inconspicuous the photographer at our wedding was during both the ceremony and... Read More reception. Phillip is by far the most creative and absolutely brilliant photographer I have ever seen or worked with. He makes you feel so at ease because you dont have to pose with him, he wants personality shots and if he thinks you should be looking somewhere else he will tell you. Choosing Studio 1250 photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Thank you Phillip for capturing our special day, we will cherish the beautiful photos for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

These guys treated my wife and I like royalty. Their experience shines through their work. They work so hard to serve the bride and groom well. Family photos at weddings can turn into sticky situations, but they guys made it go so smoothly. Dark wedding chapel? Not a problem.... Read More Sun shining bright off of the water behind you? Not a problem. Extremely overcast during your bridal portraits and can't reschedule? Not a problem. There really isn't any problem these guys can't overcome. They don't need perfect situations to make you look great! Weddings are already kind of stressful, you don't need to worry about anything else. If you hire STUDIO 1250 will give you one less thing to worry about. I really can't say enough about them. Don't get stuck with a novice photographer that built a wix website and can work their way around photoshop, hire STUDIO 1250 a proven group of professionals.

Hello! I'm Philip. Photography is truly my passion. I would do it even if I wasn't being paid. I'm constantly out shooting and improving my craft. I enjoy beautiful scenery, warm sunsets, music, and taking road trips. I'm very dedicated to what I do and I'm thankful I get to do it full-time.