STUDIO 1250

(38)

NORTH CHARLESTON, SC

Fine Art Wedding Photographers

Charleston fine art wedding photographers dedicated to providing the best wedding photos and best experience possible to each and every bride and groom we work with.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Trash the Dress

2120 NOISETTE BLVD, NORTH CHARLESTON, SC

One of my favorite wedding planning decisions

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Siu L

When I started my wedding planning process, I was told that you have to pick those 1-2 wedding details that are very important to you and invest in those areas. Everything else, you have to let go a little. For me, I knew that early on, that my photographer and my photographs would be very important to me. I planned a destination wedding in Charleston from Cincinnati. Google was my best friend but for photographers, it was hard because everyone's photos look so pretty. I reached out to a few photographers based on their website but Philip was easily my top choice based on the following reasons: 1. I loved his work. All his photos were clean with beautiful lighting. There wasn't a lot of "set up" or "editing" or "fancy post-effects". They were simply beautiful and more than anyone, he captured moments and emotions. 2. In his bio, he said he did wedding photography because he loved it, not because he just fell into it. I'm personally inspired by people who pursue their passions as a career, no matter how difficult it may be. 3. His website and packages were really easy for me to understand. I appreciated the transparency given how time consuming the wedding planning process can be. From the start, Philip and Studio 1250 was one of my favorite wedding planning decisions. My engagement session was fun and Philip cared so much about getting the right shots. It's clear that he has passionate about his work and he's fun to work with. Not being familiar with the area, he took the lead as he's very familiar with Charleston. For the wedding day, I felt comfortable with him being there for some of our most intimate moments. The pictures turned out amazing. I really could not be happier and I would recommend Philip to any friend or stranger. He will take great care of you and his work is incredibly special. Thank you Philip!

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Natalie S

Philip and the amazing team of photographers at Studio 1250 are a dream to work with on your wedding day. Matt and I didn't actually meet Philip until 2 days before our wedding and I instantly felt comfortable talking to him about us and our big day and knew that he would know exactly how to capture Matt and I on our wedding day. When our day arrived things were a little stressful due to the large thunderstorm that was pouring rain on Charleston, but Philip came right in with great ideas for capturing the moments before the ceremony. As the weather started to clear up, I could sense his excitement for us as to what that day would hold for us and our families. It could not have turned out to be a more amazing day for us and our families, and Philip literally captured every amazing moment of our wedding day! He was everywhere and I didn't even realize it until he sent me the link to our pictures. And what can I say, I am absolutely IN LOVE with ALL of our pictures!! Every time I look through our pictures, I am immediately taken back to that day...even to the point of laughing so hard I'm crying at our fantastic reception dance party pictures! Philip truely captured all of the love and fun that surrounded us at The Island House that day. His pictures are beautiful and reflect the emotions of our wedding day as well as the gorgeous surroundings of the Island House and the Stono River. I could not have asked for a more amazing photographer to work with on our wedding day! Philip was always so responsive whenever I e-mailed or called with any questions and he was more than awesome with how quickly he had our sneakpeek pictures on his website and then with our full wedding link and disk. I would recommend Philip and Studio 1250 to any bride and her family. Not only will they have an extremely professional photographer on their special day, but they will also have absolutely gorgeous photos to remind them always of how amazing and wonderful and fun their wedding day was for them and all of their friends and family!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Philip and Kristine were professional, friendly, and highly talented. We could have not have asked for a better photography team. Our wedding was in the evening and they knew exactly what angle and lighting was best (which can be very difficult), and the quality of the pictures turned out perfectly. We are so happy with the way everything turned out!

LOVE!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Maressa S

From the minute we reached out to Philip to check his availability, he was incredibly attentive, helpful, and genuinely excited about the opportunity to be a part of our wedding day. Planning our destination wedding to Charleston was difficult and we knew we wanted a photographer who loved the city just as much as we did AND who would be able to capture our love for it in our wedding photos. Philip not only took beautiful pictures but absolutely exceeded our expectations! We didn't just get traditional wedding photos, Philip captured the backdrop of our day and we now have beautiful pictures of Charleston hanging in our home! We absolutely recommend Philip and his team, especially for the brides who want someone who understands their look & feel and captures it perfectly!

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

Philip did a great job! We lover all of our photos!

Very professional and friendly!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Tracy D

Philip photographed our engagement session and wedding in March 2014. We had met with a few photographers while planning and once we met Philip, we knew that he was the best fit for us. He was very nice and made us feel very relaxed. We had to end up canceling our engagement session at the last minute due to weather. Philip was very accommodating and didn't complain at all. He came back a few weeks later and we were able to finish it. At our wedding, I liked that he wasn't intrusive. I hardly noticed him there, but he took amazing photos! I felt very relaxed with his style. He was always very punctual for our meetings. He was also very prompt with communication, whether by phone or email. Follow up after the wedding was also prompt and professional. He sent us the images in a very cute envelope. Prints that we ordered arrived quickly as well.

Best Photographers in Charleston!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 katherine h

Studio 1250 photographed my wedding this past July, and we were extremely pleased with them! During our ceremony and reception they were able to catch some amazing photos without disturbing our guests. They were never pushy and truly seemed to just want to give us what we wanted. Once we got our pictures back, we were amazed by the quality and number of great shots! Even some of our guests have commented on what an incredible job they did!

Studio 1250 is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Melissa S

Philip shot my wedding at the I'on Creek Club in May, and he was absolutely fantastic. Being from out of town, I wasn't able to meet him until the morning of the wedding, but to be honest - it didnt matter. He was very easy to work with, had a good sense of humor with my crazy family, and managed to produce BEAUTIFUL photos (even with the rain all day!). My favorite part about Studio 1250 was their style of shooting. The composition and light are perfect in every photo. And most importantly, he was able to capture the love and happiness that filled our day.

Studio 1250 9/20/13

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Crystal D

My husband and I chose STUDIO 1250 to take our engagement pictures after reading a number of positive reviews. Philip took our engagement pictures in downtown Charleston and they turned out incredible. They were exactly what we were looking for and he even made a few available to us the same day that we took them! A few weeks later we received a CD with all of the edited pictures so that we could do with them as we pleased. We were very happy with the engagement pictures and decided to book Studio 1250 for our wedding as well. Philip was great to work with, made us feel comfortable during the photo shoots and was always quick to respond to any emails/calls. The day of the wedding Philip showed up on time and even brought an extra photographer! It was such a relief knowing that we did not have to worry about the photographer or the outcome of the pictures. The wedding pictures turned out just as amazing as the engagement pictures and we are so grateful to Studio 1250 for capturing this very special day. I highly recommend using Studio 1250-professional, dependable and will deliver GORGEOUS pictures!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Christy C

I used Philip Casey with Studio 1250 for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding, and we could not have been more pleased! When my husband and I first met Philip before our engagement photo shoot, he took the time to get to know us and to make us feel comfortable, which definitely made us relax and enjoy ourselves during the session (more relaxed = better pictures!). He was flexible with us and very open to our ideas and suggestions. During the wedding, he interacted well with all our guests and was able to handle a very loud and excitable wedding party. All our pictures turned out beautifully, and I had several people tell me that our wedding pictures "captured every moment perfectly." He was always prompt and professional. It did take us longer than expected to get our pictures back (the company was in the middle of moving and expanding), and to make up for this he even gave us additional print credit. We chose to opt for the 12 hour package with the additional photographer, and I definitely recommend this.... especially if you are having a larger wedding. It is money well spent. All in all, we were very pleased and I definitely recommend his services to future brides!

wonderfully fun and creative photographer!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Kristen B

Philip was so pleasant to work with! I actually never took the time to meet with Philip prior to our wedding day - we simply chatted over email and phone; however, when we finally met up to take photos before the ceremony, he jumped right in and made me feel incredibly calm and beautiful for my day! Studio 1250 captured all of the little moments I didn't see and after we got the photos back, everyone said how special and fun they were! Both my parents and my in-laws have nothing but nice things to say about Studio 1250. Between the wonderful photos, great price, and overall easy experience, I would highly recommend Studio 1250! Thank you Philip, for sharing your creative talent and professionalism with us on our day!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jessica R

Philip at Studio 1250 is an excellent photographer. We used him for our engagement pictures and would highly recommend them to someone else. He is very personable and does great work! We throughly enjoyed all our pictures!

Great work

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Mandi R

I chose Studio 1250 based on their online portfolio. I had an outdoor wedding, and his previous work was exactly the aesthetic I was looking for. I knew there were a few specific shots I wanted, but I really wanted a photographer who could capture candid shots and also put a creative spin on them. I was very happy to find that Phillip was very flexible on working with me on a price for a package that included everything I wanted. At the wedding, he and his assistant managed to capture everything without being pushy about telling people where to stand or how to pose; they did a great job of being right there without being in the way or even noticed sometimes. We got our proofs back within 4 weeks and were able to use some for our thank you's and Christmas cards. We also got a USB with all of the photos, and were able to get them printed wherever we wanted. The online gallery was also allowed us to share the photos with our friends and family and they could order directly from the site if they wanted to. Overall, I highly recommend Studio 1250; they made me and my husband and family very happy with the experience, price and outcome of the shots. :)

Captured ALL the BEAUTY of our special day!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Emily C

Ahhh! Phillip is an amazing photographer! He was great to work with and he had everything down to a science to keep things running smoothly on the wedding day! Our wedding guests were noting how inconspicuous the photographer at our wedding was during both the ceremony and reception. Phillip is by far the most creative and absolutely brilliant photographer I have ever seen or worked with. He makes you feel so at ease because you dont have to pose with him, he wants personality shots and if he thinks you should be looking somewhere else he will tell you. Choosing Studio 1250 photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Thank you Phillip for capturing our special day, we will cherish the beautiful photos for the rest of our lives.

TREATED LIKE ROYALTY!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

These guys treated my wife and I like royalty. Their experience shines through their work. They work so hard to serve the bride and groom well. Family photos at weddings can turn into sticky situations, but they guys made it go so smoothly. Dark wedding chapel? Not a problem. Sun shining bright off of the water behind you? Not a problem. Extremely overcast during your bridal portraits and can't reschedule? Not a problem. There really isn't any problem these guys can't overcome. They don't need perfect situations to make you look great! Weddings are already kind of stressful, you don't need to worry about anything else. If you hire STUDIO 1250 will give you one less thing to worry about. I really can't say enough about them. Don't get stuck with a novice photographer that built a wix website and can work their way around photoshop, hire STUDIO 1250 a proven group of professionals.

Fantastic Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

My Fiancé hired Studio 1250 and Philip to photograph our actual engagement/proposal and he did an amazing job! The photos are beautiful, professional, he was easy to work with, and took so many great shots. We loved working with him!

You WON'T Be Disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Robyn R

My husband & I planned a trip to Charleston, SC to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We decided to have photos taken to mark the occasion. We decided on this about a month or so before our trip which would take place in June. Being a busy wedding month I was nervous we wouldn't find a photographer in our price range that we were excited about in such short notice. Also I had to rely completely on information I found online as we live in NH. I came across Studio 1250 & was certain they wouldn't be available but loved their work so much that I sent an inquiry in regardless. I heard back from Phillip within 24 hours & to my surprise he was able to fit us in during our visit! He was easy to communicate with prior to our trip mapped out some great locations for our photo shoot. When we met him he was super friendly & so fun to work with! It was mid June & in the high 90s so it was crazy hot outside but he was such a trooper lugging around all his equipment in that heat! It was so hot that we were both sweating, my fresh blowout was not so fresh so I wasn't expecting much in the way of results. We heard from Phillip two days later with a sneak peek of our shoot posted to their fb page & we were so surprised with the results! You had no idea we were sweating in the 90 plus degree heat! Phillip contacted us in what I would call a perfectly fair amount of time in the height of wedding season with the finished proofs from out shoot. We were beyond thrilled with them! They were exactly what we had hoped for! We couldn't decide on which ones we loved the most that we purchased them all! I would recommend Phillip & Studio 1250 to EVERYONE planning a wedding in the Charleston area. You won't be disappointed! Thank you again Phillip & Studio 1250!!

Make-up Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

My husband and I never got wedding pictures from our actual wedding and so for our anniversary we decided to makeup for our lack of pictures. We booked a shoot with Philip of Studio 1250 with the hopes of getting some wedding-esque photos. Philip more than captured who we are as a couple and the photographs that he gave us were more beautiful than I could have asked for or imagined. He went above and beyond (literally...he worked during a rainstorm) and he made up feel comfortable and photogenic. I will cherish our photographs forever.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Emily N

Creative, easy to work with, professional, great detail photos, pricing competitive.

We love our photos!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Katie M

I could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. I contacted several photographers before booking Philip, but kept coming back to the studio1250 website. Everything was very straightforward and clear when booking our wedding photography. Philip and his wife Kristine were very easy to work with, friendly, showed up in plenty of time(with a long drive to get to our location) and even handled some drunken heckling from a groomsman very well! I absolutely do not like having my picture taken, but both Philip and Kristine made me feel at ease. They got some candid shots without our guests noticing them there, and now we have amazing pictures from our big day!

Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Tracy C

Philip did an amazing job! He was polite, friendly and took amazing shots. I would definitely recommend him to friends/family.

Beautiful Wedding & Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 r p

Philip did a wonderful job of capturing my brother's special day. My husband and I were both in the wedding party and we were both impress with his professionalism and artistic ability. While taking portraits of the families he was very sensitive to family dynamics and made sure everyone was included. In addition to taking beautiful portraits of my sister-in-law and brother and our families, his photos also highlighted the artsy side of the venue and wedding details that the bride spent countless hours preparing. Philip was very intune to what was important to the bride and groom. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Charleston area!

Perfect Pictures!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Michelle C

After reviewing numerous wedding photographer websites, I knew that I would be happy with Studio 1250. I can't point to exactly 1 thing that makes me say this, but it is the style of the photography that captures something extra and gives these photos a feel that I didn't receive from other photographer's sites. I was very pleased before, during, and after the wedding. After receiving the photos, I was so happy that I chose Studio 1250! Thank you!

Paige

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

Studio1250 did an absolutely fantastic job with my bridal photos as well as my wedding photos. Getting married in Charleston, SC I knew I would have beautiful photos but his work superseded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Studio 1250 without any hesitation.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 7/28/2013

Philip did an excellent job with our pictures for our wedding! We were mostly gracious for his ability to be flexible and deal with the "quick paced" schedule on our wedding day, and, of course, the quality of the pictures (and amount provided) were amazing! Thank you Philip!

Send Email