Creative, Unique and Fun Wedding Photography

Hi-end wedding photography & cinematography without the hi-end price tag. We take great pride in delivering first in class photography & cinematography services for brides and grooms in search of something different. We believe that your experience should be equal to the level of service, quality and creativeness Studio 27 is known for. Our photographers have the intangible skill of creating an experience for brides and grooms to be themselves in their natural setting rather than forced into stale, generic poses. With our laid-back, down to earth approach to photography you are sure to enjoy every minute with Studio 27.

Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Photo, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

2 central ave, Massapequa, NY (516) 730-5007

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Samantha R

My husband and I used Studio 27 for photography and videography on our wedding day, November 17, 2017. Although we have not yet received our album, edited video, or trailer we have received all of our photos and raw footage. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Studio 27... Read More and the crew who worked with us. Boy Wonder, our photographer, was absolutely incredible. He was so talented and funny but at the same time very professional. He loved making us laugh so he could get more natural and candid shots rather than too many over posed and staged shots, which I loved! Although taking thousands of photos throughout a 12-hour period could be exhausting and stressful, he made it so much fun and enjoyable. He also worked very hard to provide me with all of the pictures and poses I wanted, which I had given Studio 27 previously. Andrey, our videographer, was also amazing! He captured so many beautiful moments as well as footage on the dance floor that I wasn't able to see the day of my wedding. The two assistants were great as well and made everything go smoothly. I also truly loved how the crew never took me away from dancing or away from my guests to take pictures during the reception. I was able to relax and enjoy time with my husband and our friends and family. Their passion for their job shines through the beauty of their work and how they treat and interact with their clients. Overall, I am so very pleased with the beyond talented, artistic, and friendly crew I had and the company as a whole. People cannot stop telling me how stunning and breath taking my pictures came out! They perfectly captured the beauty, love, and happiness of our special day. Studio 27 far exceeded our expectations and provided us with beautiful footage and photos that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Studio 27 to every single bride and groom!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Andrew M

We got married on 1/6/18. It was easily the best day of our lives! Studio 27 photographers were simply the best. We first met Paulo at our engagement shoot a year ago. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We were lucky to work with him again. He was awesome! We had Kyler... Read More do our video. He was also fantastic! Both of their assistants were very attentive and helpful. Our wedding day happened to be one of the coldest days on record. With wind chills it barely got over zero degrees! But the team worked outside getting us the best shots and videos! They were going in snow banks freezing their butts off just to get us the shots for our wedding! It was an amazing experience and we can't wait to see all of the pictures and videos!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Michelle S

My husband and I loved having Studio 27 capture our November 17, 2017 wedding! We had Andre do our engagement shoot, and then he also did our wedding along with Neo. They were so much fun to have around on our wedding day and made taking a million photos much easier than I ever... Read More would have thought. Studio 27 is very responsive and thorough and Lauren, the general manager, is a pleasure to work with. We can’t wait to go back and see all our photos when they’re ready and to put together our album. Thank you Studio 27 for capturing the best day ever!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Aimee K

I've loved Studio 27's work since before we were engaged. Once my fairy tale started to come true, I knew that we had to have them capture every moment of our special day. From the time we walked in to have our meeting with Lauren, I was blown away. She was extremely helpful,... Read More accommodating, and very personable. We had a wonderful conversation and couldn't have felt more comfortable during our meeting, while I asked a million questions! (LOL). Once we booked Studio 27 for our wedding, we had the pleasure of speaking with Tina on multiple occasions. She was very upbeat and helpful each time we spoke to her. She always followed up our conversations with an email and a note on our Studio27 account. The paper trail and communication was impeccable and made our lives so much easier, especially when we moved out-of-state. On the day of the wedding, I have to admit, I was VERY nervous as soon as everyone came to my house. However, my photographers (Boy Wonder and Cezar) and videographer (Andrey) and their assistants were absolutely amazing. They were able to make sure we were laughing, having a great time and made our wedding very enjoyable. I'm anxiously waiting to see the beautiful work they produce.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Courtney K

Studio 27 was great! We love our pictures and most of all we loved our photographers! Neo and Sam were amazing. They were SO much fun and they will forever be a apart of our day that we will always remember! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Jesse G

If you don't like reading long reviews, I will sum up my lengthy review with one line - If you do not choose Studio 27 for your photography, videography, and DJ, you are CRAZY! Ok, so Studio 27 did an absolutely amazing job on all fronts. Let's start with photography. Boy... Read More Wonder was our main photographer. Book as early as possible so you can request him. We first met him at our engagement shoot, where he did a terrific job. He made us feel so comfortable, he took an endless amount of photos for us, with tons and tons of different angles and backgrounds (the backlighting really made some of the photos look SICK). At the wedding, Boy Wonder absolutely killed it - he was professional, funny, and took amazing shots. Everyone loved him, he also did a crazy chair stand at the end, and managed to somehow take photos while doing so. He worked his rear end off all night, and we really appreciated all of his hard work. The photography assistant, Geno, also was awesome. I highly recommend them. DJ/Entertainment - Dan was our DJ, and Steve was our MC. Both were AMAZING. Dan played all of the songs we asked for, and felt out the crowd really well. He played music that everyone loved and danced to - plus, he's an awesome guy. He transitioned from song to song perfectly, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. The party would not have been the same without Steve. If you are thinking about not having an MC and just having a DJ, you would be making a mistake. Steve told countless funny jokes, he was getting everybody up and moving the entire night, he was dancing with us, and he created some amazing moments that we will never forget. He improvised a couple of times and it turned into some awesome clips that we can't stop watching. To say he killed it would be an understatement. If you are thinking of choosing one of the other DJ companies, you are making a big mistake - these guys are the real deal. That brings us to video. These guys are the best of the best. Kyler worked with 2 cameras giving us 2 completely different views, this was awesome. He captured all of the good moments on the dance floor, plus he gave us really cool video clips during our photo shoots. The clarity of the video is amazing, 4K resolution. His assistant, Kelsey, was great as well. She was very helpful throughout the day and did an amazing job. A lot of people say video isn't important for the wedding, but that is dead wrong. The video captures EVERY SINGLE MOMENT of the day, most of which we don't even remember lol. You will cherish this and want to show everyone. We are so glad with the way it turned out. Can't forget to mention the staff. Lauren and Tina are awesome. They are very helpful when it comes to questions, and they are there to help before, during, and after the wedding. Franco, the owner, is awesome as well. I highly recommend choosing Studio 27 for photo, video, and DJ. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out - they went above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alison L

There are no words to explain how amazing the team we had from Studio 27 was. Neo is absolutely amazing. His eye for detail is unbelievable. He is so much fun! I get yelled at that I never actually smile, but Neo, Martin, Jennifer, Paul & Erick all had me smiling and laughing... Read More the entire day. My now husband said that Jennifer was amazing that morning. She helped him get ready, and made sure he was perfect. Our DJ and MC were wonderful. I got so many compliments on my play list, but I cannot take any credit. Dan and Nick made all the decisions and they were on point! The dance floor was never empty. We had the plasma screens at the reception, which I totally recommend! With those screens we were able to have photos from the wedding displayed. My guests couldn't believe how beautiful the photos were. Everyone is very excited to see all of them. We also had Mike there with a photo both. Another must have. Not only did we get a disc with every picture taken, but Mike also made us an album with a copies that we were able to look through that night! I have already recommended Studio 27 to 2 couples that are getting married soon, and I will continue to recommend them to anyone, and everyone. They are fun, professional and amazing at what they do! Studio 27 made our wedding better then we imagined.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Tina-Marie U

Studio 27 was AMAZING at both their photography & videography! They were the first place we looked into and we immediately knew they were the company that we wanted for our wedding. Pictures & videos mean so much to me and they had everything I could ever ask for and then some!... Read More They have the latest technology that captures beautiful & unique photos like no other. We did the prestige package (I highly recommend it, comes with 2 photographers & 2 videographers) and we got the drone too! Our wedding trailer looks like a music/movie trailer! That's how outstanding it is! We didn't think our wedding video could be better than our trailer, since it was the best trailer we've ever seen, but guess what? It was outstanding as well! We were SOOOOOO happy with it!! I'm a VERY picky person and I like things a certain way, especially when it came to planning our wedding, but I didn't have one bad thing to say about the video or the pictures. Everything was absolutely stunning!! Neo was our photographer for our engagement photos and we loved him so much we had to have him for our wedding too. He makes you feel comfortable right away, he's hilarious & an artist with photography! Cezar was our other photographer, he was great too! We had the pleasure of having Steve (one of the owners) to be one of our videographers. He's also hilarious and makes you feel so comfortable like you've known him for years. Andrey was our other videographer and was just has funny, they made a great team! Their work is incredible! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER COMPANY THAN STUDIO 27! I can promise you that!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Maggie C

I had Chris Son as my main photographer and Tina as assistant for my wedding in Sept. They were both wonderful! Very respectful of our time so we could have fun, but got great shots, clearly capturing the whole day. Just got the finished photos and they're gorgeous. Romantic... Read More without being pose-y. All interactions leading up to the event were easy and professional as well. Would definitely work with again A+++

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Nicole C

Wedding: June 2017. Studio 27 was a great choice. From the moment we booked to date ( as we are still in the process of choosing photos and waiting for our full video), the team has been there every step of the way. The office team is amazing at keeping everything easy, calm... Read More and on schedule . Neo and Paulo did an amazing job capturing the whole day. We had the drone as well which makes the video AMAZING! The guys were fun, easy going and we’re just as important to us as our guests. We got a link to our Vimeo within 2 weeks of the wedding day and the photos were accessible within weeks. All very time efficient . Although it seemed like we had an army of photographers at the wedding, once we did our ‘required’ shots, you would never know the team was there. They did a perfect job capturing every moment without being in the way like many other companies. The quality of the pictures are amazing and the talent is very clear through their work. I️ would hire Studio 27 for another event and highly recommend the team.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maria K

We had the pleasure of working with Studio 27 and couldn't have been happier. From the beginning Lauren was super helpful in creating our photo/video package and answering all of our questions while going through the process. Our photographers and videographer were Boy Wonder,... Read More Paull, and Andre and they were amazing to work with. They were all very down to earth and super friendly and funny. They made us feel comfortable and had us laughing all day and night with their comedic jokes and fun personalities!! I can't wait to see the images!! I highly recommend them and will work with them for future events!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

As soon as we finished our first meeting with Studio 27 we knew they were the company to photograph and video our wedding (and be the DJ for!). Each person we met with through the entire process, Tina, Lauren, Steve and Dan were down to earth, and got our vibe right away. We... Read More felt we clicked with them. Wedding day came they were punctual, professional, creative, and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. They met all our needs with shots we requested (and some) and were so fun interacting with our Bridal party and guests. We can not wait to see what the pictures look like and would recommend them as a photo and video vendor to anyone (we already have 2 friends booked with them for upcoming weddings because we raved so much about Studio 27).

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Susan F

Studio 27 went above and beyond. Cezar did an amazing job making sure all our photo needs where met. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks. You want the best go with studio 27 you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elayna S

Wow! Of all of our vendors, Studio 27 definitely blew us away the most. We booked all three of their services: photo, video, and DJ and were not disappointed with any of them. We also booked Curtis, our saxophonist, and Richie, our percussionist and our guests loved them. Curtis... Read More spent the entire night dancing with our guests and he had the BEST personality! Boy Wonder was our photographer and, although we haven't seen our photos yet, we know he will exceed our expectations. His personality was EXACTLY what we wanted in a photographer and he handled my crazy Momzilla like a champ (sorry again BW!). We were delayed in the morning due to a mishap with my hair and makeup salon but BW made sure to get all of our most important shots in and he did his best to work around the delay. Also, want to thank Gino, his assistant, for all of his help! We also want to thank Sam, our main cinematographer, and Trent, his assistant, for helping bring our cinematic vision to life. They were both great to work with! Our DJ, Mike, and MC, Dan, kept the party going! We had a very mixed crowd but they made sure to play something for everyone and our guests loved their song choices. Dan was super personable throughout the night and was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding as well. We have absolutely no complaints at all. From the moment we first walked into Studio 27's office we knew they were the perfect fit for us. Lauren was super responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, as was Tina. The entire team over at Studio 27 did everything possible to keep us at ease and make sure everything ran smoothly for our wedding. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend them and want to get married a second time just so we can work with them again! ;) Thanks a million guys! We can't wait to see all of our pictures and our video!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jennifer D

Our entire team of photographer and videographers went above and beyond for our wedding! Boy Wonder and Chris were so much fun to have around. They made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. Their technique and styles are out of this world! Andrey and Steve did a... Read More fantastic job documenting every aspect of our wedding day. We cannot rave any more about our pictures and trailer than we have already! They are so artistic and beautifully done. The assistants did an amazing job to help get the perfect angle and shot. Lauren went above and beyond throughout the entire process to make everything as easy and smooth as possible. We would love to have another wedding just to hire Studio 27 again!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Allison V

Words cannot describe how amazing studio was on our wedding day. Steve, Boy Wonder, Paulo and the rest of their crew made our wedding day perfect. Not only are they beyond talented but they made me feel safe, comfortable and carefree just like your wedding day should be. we are... Read More on our honeymoon now and I couldn't even wait to write a review. I will Miss them

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Amanda S

Our team of photographers and videographer were beyond amazing. We can't wait to see the pictures and video .They were very attentive throughout the whole day making sure to get all the photos we wanted yet never made us feel overwhelmed or got in the way at the reception . They... Read More made us laugh and made it enjoyable to take pictures in the sweltering heat we endured on our wedding day! I have already recommended them to two couples we know that just got engaged !

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Josephine F

Our wedding was in April of this year, and while we haven't made it through all our pics yet, we didn't want another day to go by without putting up a review. It all starts with Steve Germano. From the moment we met him, he put us at ease, and made us feel comfortable. We're a... Read More "mature" same sex couple and not necessarily hip to all the things the kool kids are doing these days when they get married! Trailer? Huh?? But Steve explained it all and we never looked anywhere else after our appointment with him. Lauren and Tina are sweethearts; as many times as I called or emailed, they were always patient and kind and always had the answer. Our photographer was Paolo; he was awesome. Lauren was with him too. Our videographer was Andre and Boris was his assistant. Andre was very nice and Boris was quiet, but funny. We had the best time with the whole team, they put us at ease, we laughed all day! But they were professionals through and through. Our trailer was BEAUTIFUL! Everyone had rave reviews about how professional it looked, and how moving it was. So thank you Andre for the videoing but KUDOS to Tom for the great editing! We can't wait to plow through the rest of our pictures and put our album together. You can't go wrong with Steve and Studio27 and his team! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY! *****

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Andrea G

Eddie and Andre were amazing. They got every shot we asked for and we're just amazing people to have with us during rhia special day! Can't wait to see how all the photos came out

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Gi n

I wasn't completely satisfied with studio 27. The frustrating thing is they changed our photographer about 2 times before our wedding date. On our final appointment we finally found out who would shoot our wedding. Some of their photographers are better than others. I had... Read More two photographers and they seemed someone inexperienced. The one issue was that the assistant kept ending up in the shot so the photographer was constantly yelling at him to back up and get out of his shot. I didn't provide a shot list because I figured the photographer would have some creativity but unfortunately I never got those super unique photos that I feel studio 27 is known for. The photographer broke one of our toasting flutes when he backed up into our sweetheart table taking a photo which was a shame since they were purchased special by one of our guests and would have made a nice keepsake. I would also recommend skipping the thank you cards. We thought the quality would be better than ordering from shutterfly but it's comparable and much more expensive. Also, they kept emailing me that my final balance was due even after I paid it. I was told it was an auto generated email but slightly frustrating when you have to pull up records that your balance was indeed paid. shot

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Krista M

Studio 27 helped make my wedding day perfect! We did our photography, videography, and photo booth with them. Our photographer Boy Wonder assisted by Gino and Videographer Paul assisted by Rick were absolutely amazing! They knew exactly the right pictures and video to take and... Read More where to take them. They took many different varieties of shots to make sure we had a lot to choose from. They were so also much fun and made our wedding day perfect! Our guests also loved our photobooth! I am so glad we went with Studio 27. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa K

I cannot say enough good things about Studio 27!! We did EVERYTHING with them. Photo, Video, Photobooth, Percussionist, DJ, Albums, Trailer, Engagement Shoot, you name and Studio 27 can make it happen. I’ll start with Lauren, the studio manager. She made herself available for... Read More any concern I had. She worked with me on the timeline of the day, the specific photo “shoot list”, the engagement shoot, every question or concern I had, Lauren was there to help. Aside from being super sweet and really getting to know us, Lauren took care of us and let us know that we were in good hands. Next up, Boy Wonder, our amazing & crazy talented photographer. His photographs were the reason we walked into Studio 27 in the first place. Aside from being ridiculously talented, he is funny and such a sweetie. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and like ourselves during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. My fiancé thought that taking pictures during our engagement shoot was going to be torture, but Boy Wonder made it so fun and enjoyable. We laughed and joked and just HAD FUN!!! He was patient and understood what we wanted. LOVE HIM! Steve is the owner of Studio 27 and was also our Videographer/MC at our wedding. We could not be happier with his quick wit and sense of humor throughout the night. We haven’t seen our video yet but he is an AWESOME MC. Everyone at our wedding loved him and I appreciated how he got people out of their seats and dancing. Again, he made us feel like family and not just some random bride and groom who hired them. Last but not least, Dan was our DJ. What a pleasure to work with! He is crazy organized and on top of his game. He was available for any and all questions I had regarding the ceremony music, the cocktails hour music, our first dance, etc. etc. I could not have asked for a better experience with this company. If any brides are reading this and have not found the perfect photo, video, entertainment option, RUN to Studio 27 and you will be blown away!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Cristina F

We used Studio 27 for our wedding last year and we couldn't be more thrilled. We had two photographers, which I'd highly recommend if it's within your budget. It was so nice to get the same shot from two different angles. We also used them for our wedding video, and it came... Read More out beautiful. We made a mistake with one of our song choices, and when we approached them about it, they immediately put us at ease and offered to change the song and make us a new DVD. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with everything. I'd highly recommend Studio 27!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Danielle E

I will write a separate review for photo which was also amazing, however, this one is for Dan at Studio 27 Entertainment. We walked into Studio 27 for a photography appointment, not even planning on booking a DJ. However, while we were there we decided to meet with Dan. And we... Read More are so happy we did. From the initial conversation he made us feel comfortable and genuinely seemed excited to not only work our wedding but be a part of it. There was no high pressure sales pitch and he had no problem at all helping us get the right package for our budget. When it came time for the big day, Dan was right there the whole way and did not disappoint. He was on cue from the first note and did not stop entertaining our guests until the very end. He was extremely professional, made sure to check in on us and make sure everything was ok, and played just about every song we requested. He kept the party going all night and we would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christina S

After meeting Steve and Franco at a wedding showcase, we quickly knew that we wanted to be part of the Studio 27 family when it came to photo and video for our June 17, 2017 wedding. We worked with Franco, Steve and Lauren, and together came up with the best plan for photo and... Read More video, and we couldn't be happier! We booked both photo and video for our wedding day, as well as an engagement photo shoot. BoyWonder was our photographer for our engagement photos and we were blown away by his talent, professionalism and all around kindness. Our engagement shoot was phenomenal, we had such a great time, and it left us looking forward to hanging out with BoyWonder on our wedding day! For our wedding day we worked with BoyWonder, Steve, Dennis, Jenn, Peyton and Gino, and believe me, we had the A-TEAM, DREAM TEAM, you name it, they were beyond amazing! The entire Studio27 worked seamlessly on putting together all of our photo and video, and we are anticipating nothing but an amazing product! They worked well with both of our huge families, our bridal party and even kept the flowergirls smiling and entertained the whole day. We had a few bits of rain showers on our wedding day, but that didn't stop this amazing crew on going outside and taking some amazaing shots! Working with Lauren has also been a dream! She is responsive, professional and kind! Really a jack of all trades and we were lucky to work with her. Also, cannot forget Tina in the office, she is amazing, answers all our silly questions, and was always so very helpful to us! We would recommend Studio 27 to anyone who is looking for beautiful, artistic, and fun photos, as well as anyone looking to work with an energetic and fun crew of people. BoyWonder, Steve, Dennis, Jenn, Peyton and Gino = A-TEAM, DREAM TEAM! You will not be disappointed! Christina and John Morreale June 17, 2017 Brooklyn, NY