Perishable art in flowers

At Studio 539 Flowers, we have gathered the most talented design team to make your unique style shine on the most beautiful day of your life. We provide creative and elegantly classic designs for your wedding or special event. Together, we will create a day to remember.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

174 Wickenden Street, Providence, RI (401) 454-4400

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Eva F

Christina worked magic with my wedding decor. She was very easy to work with and very responsive. She always answered my emails in a timely manner. I brought in several inspiration photos for the first consultation and she knew exactly what my design vision was. As a bride... Read More planning her own wedding and a perfectionist, Christina perfected every single detail down to the ribbon and vase. Every arrangement was gorgeous and beautiful. They even smell great. Christina was also flexible. I had a Newport wedding ceremony that started at 5:30PM. But my photography started at 12 noon. She made 2 trips from Providence to Newport just so that I can have fresh flowers for my event. If you are looking for a great florist, I highly recommend Christina!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kayla T

I met with Christina twice throughout the year and a half process of planning my wedding. She was easy to work with, incredibly affordable, and thought of all the details necessary for having beautiful flowers. I had showed her a couple pictures and briefly described what I was... Read More looking for. She took my idea and made it into something more than I could ever have imagined. When she walked into the venue on the day of my wedding with my flowers I was blown away. They were so breathtakingly beautiful, I couldn't believe it. The color, size, and quality of the flowers were just so amazing. My bridesmaids were so excited about their flowers and everybody was taking pictures of them throughout the night. If you are looking for a florist, Studio 539 is the best place!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Suzi K

Christina did an absolutely fantastic job with all the flowers for the bridal party, ceremony and reception and I highly recommend her. I admittedly do not know anything about flowers so I was a little nervous for our initial meeting, not wanting to be difficult. She was such a... Read More pleasure to work with making me feel extremely comfortable. Between the few ideas I found online and walking through some albums at the studio we were able to come up with a plan. I was able to give her the genral idea of what I wanted but gave her total freedom to go with her ideas. I couldn't be happier with the end result, everything looked (and smelled) amazing. Not only were the flowers stunning but they lasted for a long time!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Elyse W

Incredible!!! Christina is very talented! So many people at my wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were and asked who did them! Christina is great to work with, she's down to earth and truly cares. She made my vision come to life. I was very pleased and would... Read More reccomend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Marissa G

Christina was great to work with. She translated my ideas and inspirational pictures into exactly what I was looking for. Her work made our venue really come together. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Wow. I literally couldn't have envisioned anything better than what christina put together. Christina is very talented and totally made my venue the most beautiful wedding space ever. I highly recommend- responsive, professional, kind and does beautiful work. -Katie

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Cassandra R

Christina and Studio 539 were recommended by our photographer. We met with her approximately 6 months before our wedding and liked her immediately. She was easy to work with and talk to about our likes and dislikes. Neither I nor my husband has much experience with flowers and I... Read More wasn't even able to give her any flower preferences due to my lack of knowledge. She was able to suggest just enough flowers to make the reception tables beautiful without being too much and having the tables dominated by large arrangements. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and I received many compliments on the arrangements and flower choices. She complimented the color of my bridesmaids dresses without it being overly "matchy matchy." We were intimidated by the florist component of the wedding because we knew so little about it and had decided flowers was not an area we were willing to spend a great deal on. We were afraid we would insult Christina by saying it wasn't meant to be a focal point of the wedding, but a complimentary component. She worked with us to ensure we had the pieces that were important to us and not any additional things we didn't think were necessary (for example, we chose not to do boutonnieres for the groomsman, only for the groom) and she suggested the appropriate size bouquet and centerpieces based on our description. Her staff ensured delivery of the centerpieces to the venue and delivered the bouquets to the bridal party at the hotel since pictures were before the ceremony. I cannot say enough positive things about working with Christina and Studio 539. I would recommend her to anyone and encourage you to say whatever you are thinking as far as arrangements and let her work with you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Chris G

I cannot begin to describe how awesome Christina is! She did the floral arrangements for my wedding, and I hired her because of the beautiful work she had done at my sister's wedding. The flower arrangements were GORGEOUS! I kept getting compliments about them left and... Read More right. Christina really listens to the customer, and lends her expertise to make the occasion as magical as possible. I cannot recommend Christina and Studio 539 enough...choose her--you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Steve P

We asked Christina to help us with a dire situation where our original florist pulled a disappearing act with a month to go so we had a very short timeline/turn around . Christina graciously offered her services but from the very first consultation meeting she was insulting,... Read More condescending, and overly confrontational towards my fiancee. Since we were desperate I attempted to look past that and try to placate her since we were in dire need. Over the next 72 hours her emails requesting information became increasingly hostile and she would refuse to do simple tasks such as vetting candelabra centerpieces claiming she couldn't get them in on time. Yet we went online and within thirty minutes we had them rented from a local vendor. Her personality for engaging customers is abysmal. I am in agreement with the reviewer who posted on 6/3/2015. Stay away from her. I don't believe she as competent a florist as all these other reviews suggest

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Shannon D

Christina was amazing to work from the first phone call to following up with us after our wedding! We planned our wedding from out-of-state and she was very flexible about meeting with us on our schedule of when we would be in RI. After two in-person meetings that involved... Read More talking through and showing her just few pictures of ideas I had for colors and arrangements, I felt completely confident that she understood my vision- which she proved to be true on our wedding day! She even agreed to arrange the centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner, despite this being a rather last minute plan, and coordinated them to go with our wedding arrangements (but not match them exactly in order to avoid repetition) so that we could display them the next day at our cocktail hour. Every arrangement and floral detail turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and she set up everything so seamlessly that I barely even saw her on the day of except when she handed me my bridal bouquet for first-look pictures! Numerous guests asked me who our florist was because of how stunning everything was. I would 100% recommend Studio 539 to any person in need of a reliable, creative, and extremely talented florist.

Best Flowers in Rhode Island

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Marcel D

Christina @ Studio539 is truly an artist. She took my bridal vision and executed it perfectly with elegance and imagination. She helped to stay within my budget and even though I went slightly over, she did offer suggestions to keep it less costly. She was extremely... Read More professional, creative and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend stopping by her shop and working with her for any function/celebration.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jacqueline L

I cannot say enough about Christina and Studio 539 flowers. The bouquets and flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! I gave Christina some ideas and Pinterest photos of what kind of arrangement I envisioned for the wedding, and wow did she go above and beyond. Guests were... Read More constantly complimenting me on the flowers. I look back at the wedding photos taken, and I'm so incredibly happy with how the bouquets turned out; all my favorite pictures of the wedding include any with a bouquet in it.

Flowers were perfection!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Jill O

Christina from Studio 539 is amazing! From our initial meeting until the day of our wedding, she was so accommodating and helpful and knew exactly what the type of flowers I wanted. Our flowers were perfect and so spectacular, everyone was commenting on them. Christina was so... Read More flexible with staying within our budget and our flowers looked like we blew our budget by triple the amount! She did a fantastic job and has such an eye for design, would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Kelly M

Studio 539 was amazing!! Christina was extremely easy to work with and was willing to do anything that I wanted. I had showed her pictures of the style that I was going for and she nailed it. From the bouquets to the centerpieces they could not have been more perfect. The colors... Read More of the flowers matched the colors of all the other details of the wedding too. The way she set everything up, from the aisle to the cocktail hour to the reception tent it all just looked so amazing. I could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jennifer S

I spoke with Christina over the phone a little over a month ago about doing the flowers for my wedding day. At the time, I asked if I could send in a deposit because I felt comfortable using her company for their services. She told me there was no need to send in a deposit and... Read More that she would let me know when the time comes to send in a deposit. I then emailed her a very detailed spreadsheet with pictures of what I had in mind for the flowers. She emailed me back the next day saying she was on vacation for a week and would look at my spreadsheet later. I received another email a few days later saying she was behind with weddings and mothers day and would look at it later and email me back. Yesterday I was getting a bit concerned that I still hadn't heard from her, so I once again emailed her asking how things were going. She emailed me back and said she forgot about me and she would look at my spreadsheet and give me a quote. I just got the email today saying she is booked for my wedding day. I guess I am a little glad I am dealing with her now instead of having to deal with this unprofessional behavior on my wedding day.

2015-07-09T15:49:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your critique. You’re right, my busy schedule should never be an issue in providing a bride with what I committed to. I will do my best to learn from this experience and my apologies for the neglect. I realize you are dissatisfied,... Read Less Read More

Flowers Stole the Show!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Colleen M

Christina is a magician with flowers. I don't know if I need to say much more. We sat down 9 months before the wedding and plotted out the theme and general feel of the flowers, and then when the day of came and I got my bouquet I was blown away. I had asked for a rustic but... Read More classic look (not very clear at all), and she NAILED IT. I couldn't believe how amazing all the flowers were, from the ceremony decorations to the bridesmaids bouquets... IT WAS PERFECT. I would HIGHLY recommend paying a visit to Christina because it will truly be the best accent to your perfect day!

Beautiful Flowers..Not so great service..

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Laura M

The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier. However, there were a few things that went awry that we were pretty upset about. The girl who delivered the flowers, knowing it is not her fault, came in to tell me 1/2 hour before the ceremony begins that the... Read More centerpieces are not staying up on the tables because of the wind and that 4 had crashed to the tent floor and broke. Of course, I slightly feel the panic set in and ask her what we should do, assuming she would know how to trouble shoot a situation like this or have some suggestions. She looked at me and pretty much threw her hands up in the air with a reaction similar to, "I don't know what to tell you." I was really upset by this reaction because I felt as if she should have had some sort of suggestion or two for me, but had none so I started asking her.."can we weight them down?" "can we find rocks?" "can we cut them down and put them in lower vases?" All of which...her response was, a shoulder shrug and "I don't know." What ended up happening was my bridesmaids, last minute, found vases and cut down flowers and were searching for rocks. Fortunately, with a little help from our friends, I directed them to use the aisle flowers (now giving us no decor for the ceremony space) for centerpieces and the additional three tables without, we would use their bouquets. All of this was solved, however, I was extremely upset with the lack of effort and help from the girl who delivered the flowers. In my opinion, to walk into a room and tell the bride the centerpieces are not working and "I don't know what to tell you" 1/2 and hour before her ceremony begins, is unprofessional. We had a venue coordinator she could have dealt with. Also, she left without pinning any of the flowers on the bridal party and while they were lined up, waiting to walk down the aisle, they were trying to pin them...to no success, our photographer stepped in and pinned everyone. With this being our only crazy, "something's gone extremely wrong moment" of the day, our day was beautiful. The arrangements were beautifully done and I am not trying to come across as if I'm complaining about the arrangements, however, we were really disappointed with how they were handled, or not handled, that we were left to pin all the guys ourselves and that the florist delivery girl was absolutely no help when trying to problem solve this unforseen situation 1/2 hour before our ceremony began. Her "I don't know what to tell you" attitude was extremely upsetting, as well as her disregard for the situation. All of this was conveyed to the owner who was apologetic and offered to call me to discuss this further. This was 2 months ago...no phone call..

Belle Mer Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Tara N

Studio 539 recently did flowers for our wedding at Belle Mer in Newport RI. Everything was absolutely stunning and I could not recommend Studio 539 more to anyone! We received tons of compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces, church pews and all the accent pieces. Christina... Read More was so easy to work with and was so down to earth. We told her our vision and she created it. The reception looked absolutely gorgeous because of Christina. We went to many other florists and newport and they were much more expensive. I would highly recommend Christina and Studio 539!

Flowers for our July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Courtney H

Studio 539 was nothing short of amazing! I wasn't really a flower person going into wedding planning and I trusted Christina with her judgement to produce the bouquets and center pieces with no help from me. They came out AMAZING the colors and arrangements were so beautiful... Read More and I received so many compliments on them. Everyone was able to take some home after the wedding and there were still a ton of flowers left, I was bummed I couldn't fit them all in my car! Christina and 539 are truly great, I had a very neutral color pallet and she knew exactly what to do with it and everything was simply stunning!

Florist

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Tracey P

Flowers were beautiful, everyone complimented on how stunning they were. Christina was so easy to work with, we actually only needed one in person meeting and was able to do the rest on the phone or via email. With my busy schedule I greatly appreciated the convenience.

Worth every penny!!!! Don't bother looking anywhere else...

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Alisa B

I booked Christina on a recommendation from a friend that had used her for her wedding. I was a little hesitant because I was planning from Texas and had not physically met with her in her shop yet....but let me tell you..you WILL NOT be disappointed. I was picky and had a... Read More pretty specific vision in mind. Christina completely blew me away.....everything I ordered was PHENOMENAL! So unique and classy. She has her finger on the pulse of what is in style! You will absolutely not get any outdated arrangements from this shop. Also, I would like to add that the flowers were beyond fresh...like so fresh the arrangements lasted almost two weeks after the wedding! Having my wedding in Newport, RI I was blown away at how expensive most of the florists are there....I saved a ton of money by choosing her shop in Providence AND she traveled to Newport for set up the day of and I can tell you with travel included we STILL saved a bundle. Brides....do not waste your time looking anywhere else her arrangements are high class. Thank you for everything Christina..I am forever grateful. Alisa Berretta

Unique and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/18/2013

The Studio 539 Flowers team is wonderful! They are highly talented and produce beautiful flower arrangements of all kinds. Their artistic eye and unique flower combinations were the perfect complements to my wedding decor. Christina is incredibly easy to work with and nailed the... Read More exact look I was hoping for with my wedding flowers. I was beyond excited to walk into the reception to see the beautiful floral displays! I would recommend her to anyone!

beautiful flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Kathy S

Christina was great to work with and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Amazing, gorgeous, perfect wedding flowers!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Krista U

I met with Christine at 539 Flowers about 7 months before my wedding. My entire concept for my wedding was sustainable, reusable flowers because the thought of flowers going to waste for one day was silly to me. I wanted to do planters of succulents (that can be replanted... Read More outside) and have succulent flowers for my 2 sister n laws and succulent boutonnieres for my groomsmen and grooms maids. I also wanted planters of tall grass for our ceremony site and for the cement alter at Colt State Park to have an organic, nature feel to it. Christine was completely on board with my ideas and loved the concept! I initially wanted to hold one large succulent for my bouquet, but she suggested something softer- an air plant. I fell in love! It was perfect! When my wedding came she had some issues getting the right air plant a few days before (no fault of her own) and I was worried we would have to go a different route...my heart was set on the air plant. Christine went above and beyond to make sure I had my air plant bouquet and I can't thank her enough! It was gorgeous! She did an amazing job decorating colt state park with the planters of tall grass and the beautiful moss, succulent, grass covered alter! She moved everything from the ceremony site to the reception in a blink of an eye... It was incredible! Thank you Christine for your hard work and beautiful designs! You made my wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined! -Krista

The Most Amazing Flowers. Ever.

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Madeline H

Christina at Studio 539 did the flowers for my July wedding in Newport. Right from the first consultation she was knowledgable, sensitive to budget and very professional. We chose a somewhat unusual palette - a summery mix of pastels. Christina executed flawlessly. So may people... Read More tok pictures of just our flowers! My bouquet especially was AMAZING. The flowers held up very well, and she even arranged for vase pickup from the venue. Perfect!