Boutique Floral & Event Studio

Studio Emme is a boutique floral and event studio offering personalized design services. Whether you are planning a lavish affair or an intimate family gathering, we take the elements you love and style a look to suit your celebration. We look forward to meeting you! At Studio Emme we begin each wedding with a complimentary consultation to gather all of the important details and to learn more about your wedding style, preferences and expectations. Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, so when it comes to flowers and decor, Studio Emme is committed to making every wedding an effortless and unforgettable experience.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2721 E 38th Street, Minneapolis, MN (612) 886-3774
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Peter H

Everything about Studio Emme was above and beyond. Not only were they responsible for creating a wedding more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed, but also made it a completely stress-free experience. I simply cannot imagine our wedding without Studio Emme. Forgive my... Read More hyperbole in this review, but it really it warranted. Studio Emme is THE BEST. We had only a vague notion of the aesthetic, colors and types of flowers that we wanted yet Molly was able to create bouquets and floral arrangements that were gorgeous and entirely our taste. Molly is a true artist but also a very professional businesswoman and an unbelievably industrious worker. Everything you could ever want in a wedding florist! She was extremely open to our wants and needs but also willing to give her expert opinion where needed. She has an incredible eye and is a very clever problem-solver. Molly was extremely attentive to our needs and helped us with far more than just the floral arrangements. She was basically our wedding planner! It was amazing. Aside from gorgeous centerpieces, corsages and bouquets, she also made very cool personalized "blackboard"-esque signs and seating chart, set up our dessert table, helped us figure out our table arrangement (even made us a floor plan with measurements!), created an amazing flower petal backdrop for the ceremony and dinner, designed and created the most beautiful floral headband I've ever seen (despite my requesting it only a few days before the wedding). And Molly was there the entire time to help set up, flip the room and clean up. I don't know what we would have done without her. I cannot recommend Studio Emme highly enough. If you want beautiful, memorable wedding flowers and decorations that are incredibly reasonably priced accompanied by absolutely unbeatable service, search no further.

2016-03-29T12:15:32 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful to hear these kinds words and are blown away by such a heartfelt review of our work and services. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family, we couldn't have thought of a better way to spend that... Read Less Read More

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Lexy S

My first meeting with Molly, I just knew I had made the right decision. Flowers were really important to me, as they added so much color and texture to the wedding look I was going for. After I started explaining to Molly what I wanted during our first meeting, I KNEW she... Read More completely understood what I wanted. She understood my vision before I had even finished explaining it. She made a little portfolio with pictures to represent what I wanted and showed them to us at our next meeting. I also loved that she had so many other decorating pieces- she provided us with candles and floating candles and table numbers. She did set up and tear down for the ceremony and reception- it couldn't have gone smoother. She was absolutely wonderful to work with- she is so friendly and was always open to getting together to answer our questions, etc. She also worked very hard to come up with ways to keep our flowers in our budget, even though my "want" list kept growing, and our budget did not. I almost cried when I saw our flowers on the morning of our wedding- they were exactly what I wanted. And we have Molly to thank for that! All our family and friends commented on how stunning the flowers were. If you don't have Studio Emme as your wedding florist, you're missing out! Thank you Molly, for everything!

2015-10-21T09:47:45 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU, Lexy! We cannot fully express how much fun it was working with you on your wedding. I was truly inspired by you and absolutely love how you share in our excitement about your wedding flowers. Can we do it again? Haha. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Unbelievably Talented!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Kristina K

Molly is incredibly talented and has an wondrous work ethic. Not only did she do the amazing flowers for my winter in MN wedding (which is difficult enough with the weather), but she did decor, seating charts, and other items that truly sets her apart from the competition. Her... Read More and I spent hours putting ideas together and somehow she managed to make the ideas in my head come to life at my wedding. We had a large order as we had very large centerpieces and the floral decor was quite extensive; she handled it with amazing finesse and managed to make everything look and turn out exquisite. I can not stop telling people how amazing she was as she literally made our ballroom transform from just a ballroom to a fairytale; the tables had large centerpieces with glass vases that hung like trees almost...they were beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were white hydrangeas and they were HUGE! They were stunning next to my bridesmaids emerald green gowns. My bridal bouquet was probably 50 pounds heavy and SO AWESOME! She took my idea of making everything with the flowers look large and lush and she just crushed it! Her input was great as she has a great eye for class and taste; but she also does a great job of making sure it's something that you like. Sometimes vendors can get carried away with pushing something that they think will work; Molly was so good at suggesting things but making sure you, as the consumer, liked it. I would highly recommend Molly and her staff as they really were the one thing that made my wedding as glamorous and perfect as I had always dreamed. She is very fair priced and if you are looking for a great vendor who will work her butt off for you, this girl is it. I could not recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed!!!!

2015-02-16T07:20:36 Response from the vendor

You absolutely made our day! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to make that day as special for you two as it was for us. The room reveal touched my heart, it was a truly wonderful experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Heidi A

I was beyond pleased with Studio Emme and I recommend them 100%. I went into my initial meeting with a vague idea of what I wanted and a good idea of what I didn't want. Molly understood my vague descriptions of my vision and pulled together what I consider to be perfection. She... Read More is beyond talented. Once I realized how amazing she was, I decided to also have her create all of the flower & candle centerpieces for our reception as well. They were stunning. There were a few different arrangements of candleholders and flowers that she used that all complemented each other perfectly. Molly went above and beyond for me. I had a rather small wedding party, but she still drove all the way out the Arboretum to hand deliver everything. Every last detail was perfect. Last but not least, she came to our reception site near midnight to pick up the vases and candleholders. I very highly recommend Studio Emme and am a lifelong customer!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tiffany C

Maybe I'm biased because this is my neighborhood flower shop- but their bouquets and customer service are second to none. My fiancé and I drop in regularly to pick up (very) fairly priced bouquets for our home, and are never let down by their quality. Studio Emme also makes... Read More large framed seating arrangements for weddings- we purchased one for our wedding this past weekend. Molly was kind enough to deliver the frame to our house- unfortunately the night before our wedding, my father-in-law broke the board inside of this beautiful large vintage frame. I emailed Molly late in the evening (the night before my wedding) and she was able to have another board printed up the following day, and even delivered it to our wedding venue for us. Granted this was just a seating arrangement chart and not full wedding florals, but I was so so thankful for Studio Emme's kindness and great service on our wedding day- they went above and beyond!

2016-10-18T15:29:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Tiffany! We love seeing Kyle in the shop and were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We look forward to seeing you both around the neighborhood!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Brook T

I discovered Studio Emme when my boyfriend lived in the neighborhood, and once we were engaged and planning our wedding we looked into it as I saw it as a vendor on The Knot for wedding flowers. We met with Molly who was great to speak with right off the bat. She was very... Read More thorough in listening to my thoughts and desires on my wedding flowers. Even though I didn't know all the names of the flowers or could imagine what they looked like from the proposal, she took the time to show them from images she had. With seeing the proposal and discussing it I felt very confident that she understood the look and what I wanted. Flowers and delivery on the wedding day went very smoothly and I didn't have to worry as getting ready about coordinating that day. She delivered them with great timing and when I saw the bouquets and flower crowns I was blown away and brought tears too my eyes as they were so gorgeous. We were married in August, hot and humid, and also began to rain after our ceremony, but the crowns and bouquets held up and bouquets were still beautiful and in great condition after our wedding. I got so many compliments on the flowers, from all the older women who just died for them. They bouquet was so lovely and made me so happy to hold throughout the day, and the asymmetrical flower crown was gorgeous, and done perfectly for my look and hair. I loved the bouquet so much that I found a place to preserve for a memory of that day. I have no regrets from choosing Studio Emme and working with Molly, and I would definitely choose them again, and look forward to ordering arrangements for events/holidays/gifts in the future.

2016-10-11T07:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brook! We loved all of the beautiful bold color you brought in to your wedding. It was so much fun working with you to bring your vision to life. I am thrilled you were able to find a place to preserve your bouquet!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Anja S

When I began the wedding planning process, I had so many different ideas in mind for my flowers and decor. I had dozens of pinterest pages with decor and flowers that I liked but it was difficult for me to put it all together. This is where Molly and Studio Emme were life... Read More savers! Molly was able to take all of my ideas and execute a perfect floral and design plan. Not only is Molly brilliant with putting together beautiful floral arrangements, but Studio Emme also has stunning decor items like candelabras, tablecloths, votives, charger plates, etc. I rented some of these items and it saved me a lot of money compared to going through some other decor vendors. The final result was stunning. Everything that I had envisioned with the design came together perfectly and within my budget. Molly was patient, organized, and prompt throughout the entire planning process. She had great ideas on how to save on costs without compromising the design. I cannot recommend Studio Emme enough - it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

2016-10-11T07:55:07 Response from the vendor

Anja! I am bummed we are no longer getting together to talk wedding flowers! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. And thank you for putting your trust in us to make your wedding vision come to life. Seeing your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Allie G

The ladies at Studio Emme are the BEST! From the very first meeting, they were so organized and took in all of my ideas/inspirations to help create the most beautiful bouquets/floral arrangements! They were great with communication and make the whole planning process go... Read More smoothly. They helped with centerpieces and decorations at the reception and did a beautiful job. I have had so many compliments on my flowers and would recommend them to EVERYONE!

2016-10-11T07:58:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Allie! We are still gushing over the photos from your wedding. You are such a kind and radiant person and it absolutely showed on your wedding day. Everyone was beaming! I had a blast working with you and your mom. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 James B

Studio Emme did an incredible job at our wedding. She listened to our ideas and provided us with more than we could have possibly expected. She was professional, thorough, and a joy to work with. She delivered show stopping flowers for our big day; people couldn't stop... Read More talking about them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jamie V

Studio Emme was hands down one of the best vendors at our wedding! Throughout the entire wedding planning process Molly was an absolutely joy to work with and you can really see her passion in her business. Her communication was great and the day of I didn't even think twice... Read More about flowers because I was confident they would be everything I imagined... and they ended up being better than I could have ever expected! I would recommend Studio Emme hands down to anyone looking for the best florist in the state!

2016-10-05T15:48:48 Response from the vendor

This absolutely warmed our hearts. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are beyond thrilled that we were able to make your wedding day effortless and as special for you as it was for us. Thank you for making Studio Emme... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

To say that Molly Yee, owner of Studio Emme, was the “fairy godmother” of my daughter’s wedding may sound contrived, but it is accurate in every sense. It was obvious at our initial consultation that Molly had even more to offer us than her professionalism, extensive knowledge... Read More and unique floral options. As we reviewed and commented on photographs of the studio’s past weddings, she somehow surmised the aura both bride and groom wanted to convey. When we next met for her proposals, we were blown away! Her entourage of floral designs were beyond beautiful – they expressed what words could not. As Molly guided us through the decision process, we actually experienced relief of “wedding stress”. It was exciting to know that we could fully entrust her with this aspect of the wedding. What we could not have known was that Molly would become the backbone of the wedding planning. She volunteered a floor plan which comfortably accommodated both ceremony and dinner seating in the wedding venue, which was at its maximum capacity. She accommodated our on-going requests, always providing assurances of support. She arrived the morning of the wedding with items to even further enhance the wedding’s décor. We now consider Molly a friend and will forever be thankful for her calm yet exciting demeanor and for her ability to successfully interpret my daughter and son’s-in-law vision to create a distinctive ambiance where they could share their celebration of love. Molly’s genuine caring and excitement paved the way to making their wedding journey a joyful one.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katy F

Amazing! That's all I can say about Molly and Studio Emme. She took my vision of rustic chic and blew me away by her attention to detail and little additions. Her dedication to what I was looking for and professionalism to make sure that everything was handled in a timely and... Read More orderly manner left me stress free on wedding day.

Studio Emme is Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Rachelle K

Molly at Studio Emme is the reason I got through my wedding and didn't stress out about anything. She takes care of so many small details and her style and quality, and ideas are next to none. Everything looked more amazing than I could have ever imagined and the flowers and... Read More decorations were absolutely stunning. I would recommend Molly to any of my best friends with 100% guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Not to mention how great Molly is on top of that. If you are looking for you place for flowers and decorations, look no further, Studio Emme is your spot. Simply Amazing.

Above & Beyond Service from Studio Emme!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Angela M

I chose Studio Emme for my floral & décor needs for my wedding in August. Molly & her team exceeded my expectations by covering each & every detail that I hadn't even thought of covering the decor at the reception and all of our floral needs. Our bouquets and centerpieces were... Read More beyond anything I imagined they would be, they were truly beautiful. I would recommend Molly & Studio Emme to any bride who needs someone to bring her floral dreams to life on her special day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 mary t

My daughter wanted the flowers at her intimate wedding dinner to be understated but elegant. We both were hoping that the flowers could then transition and decorate an informal celebratory picnic the next day. Molly's floral creations carried both events flawlessly!! Molly has... Read More an aesthetic sense and a level of creativity that is hard to match! Molly is also a great listener. With minimal back-and-forth communication/hassle, Molly was able to combine my daughter's vision with the venues, seamlessly!! We highly recommend Molly for your wedding day, or any special event for that matter!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We worked with Molly from Studio Emme for my daughter's recent wedding. My daughter had some ideas of what she wanted for the bouquets, centerpieces, and large ceremony arrangements, but nothing definite. Molly did an excellent job capturing my daughter's personality and wishes.... Read More The flowers were beautiful and unique, which is exactly what we were looking for. The centerpieces incorporated flowers, cranberries, floating and votive candles. I really wasn't sure how it would look, but it was stunning! We continue to get compliments on how beautiful the tables and room looked, and Molly gets full credit for that. I highly recommend Molly and Studio Emme. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Molly was amazing! The flowers and decor she created greatly exceeded our expectations. My bouquet perfectly matched a piece of floral jewelry. She delivered all of the flowers/decor at time and in perfect condition. We would use Molly again for a future event. We already... Read More have friends who have booked a wedding with her next year.

Studio Emme is worth every penny! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Andrea P

If you are like me, you probably don't like to read through all the review so here is what you need to know: Amazing Flowers + Outstanding Customer Service + Happy Bride AND Groom = Studio Emme! Hire them! you won’t regret it and it is worth every penny! For details... Read More read below: I don’t have enough words to express how thankful I am with Molly and Keisha at Studio Emme. Not only the flower arrangements were amazing at my wedding but my bouquet was exactly what I had imagined! I wish I could preserve it forever! It was so beautiful! Molly and Keisha were able to capture and combine my crazy ideas from pinterest and on my own and made them real! I was amazed when I saw what they came up with not only with my flower arrangements but with my Save the dates too! I am not from Minnesota and I was overwhelmed with all the planning that is involved in a wedding. Someone recommended Studio Emme for being small studio yet highly professional where I could get personalized attention. I am pleased to tell you that I found what I was looking for and more. We met with Molly and her attention was exceptional. Molly is also an architect which I think is important to mention because I don’t know florists but I know architects and those who know architects know that for them to be successful they need to know how to communicate with their clients not only written communication, but visually and verbally. This is important because architects have to be able to get and understand your ideas and have the ability to extract them and make them real. Molly is the perfect example of putting those architect skills in her job as a florist. A really cool and talented one! :) Molly and Keisha were always really nice to me, patient with my questions and the questions from my groom (which was an opinionated one!). They are friendly, fun and their attention to detail is what makes the difference! I cannot tell you how relieved I felt having Studio Emme in my team. They exceeded our expectations and made my planning process and my wedding day much easier and enjoyable for me. Overall, my experience with Studio Emme was excellent. I would not hesitate in hiring them for your wedding! Trust me when I said that in Studio Emme you will find more than amazing, creative flower arrangements… seriously! besides other services you will find friends that you can trust them the most important day of your life because they will go far and beyond to make it real for you! Thank you Molly and Keisha! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you guys and we will always be thankful for it. Avi

LOVE

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Renae W

There are not even enough characters to describe how easy Molly and Keisha made the floral process. I found them to be some of the most professional artists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. SO MANY guests at our wedding commented on our florals and asked who did... Read More them! I told them all (many of whom are getting married in 2016) that they MUST choose studio Emme, not only because they are a local, small business, but because of their attention to detail and professionalism! Love and Thanks, Renae

Studio Emme is there with you every step of the way!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer L

I started working with Studio Emme about 1 year prior to my wedding. From the beginning, the owner, Molly, was extremely detail-oriented and collaborative. She encouraged me to describe my vision, show her pictures, share my Pinterest board, etc. Her knowledge of florals and... Read More foliage is extensive and she knows what pieces work together, what is in season and available, and what is comparable if the type you want is unavailable. She also is able to adjust what you want to get a similar output for a lower price. She is flexible in meeting times and use all forms of communication, which made it easy to be able to email or call her or stop by the shop whenever I needed. Molly has a true eye for design, but besides her attention to floral detail, she is extremely helpful in the wedding planning process. She is there (with her assistant(s)) every moment you need her on the day of the wedding, and will deliver, setup, take down, without any issue. I actually never saw her on my wedding day but could tell she was obviously there - every thing we had talked about was there in front of me and ready to go at the time I needed it. The last thing I will gush about is that besides being an artist in her field, she is a very professional business person. I found that many wedding vendors are very talented at their craft, but not necessarily business people, which made communication, scheduling, payment, etc. more of a chore. Molly never let me down and had every detail pinned down. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or hosting a special event - I also used Studio Emme for my engagement cocktail party and everyone thought the florals were beautiful there as well!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Lisa Z

Molly and her staff at Studio Emme helped to make my day absolutely perfect. From day one Molly listened to what I wanted and helped me to get that and stay within my budget. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. They were absolutely gorgeous. I got so many... Read More compliments through out the night. I would highly recommend Molly and Studio Emme!

Succulent Bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

No words will ever be able to describe how absolutely beautiful our flowers were! We had our wedding in the Sunken Garden at Como Zoo's Conservatory, so we didn't need a lot of flowers. However, at the last minute I decided I wanted a bouquet, a hairpiece, pomanders for the... Read More flower girls, and a boutonniere for my husband. Studio Emme accepted my order while they were already SUPER busy and create the most beautiful bouquet and hairpiece I've ever seen. I wish I could have our wedding day all over again, just so I could carry my beautiful bouquet of succulents, peonies, and roses all around. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the flowers! Everyone wanted to see my bouquet up close. I even took my bouquet out on the town for our wedding after party! I also feel that it's important to mention that my husband and I had to be very careful with the amount of money we were spending, and the lovely ladies at Studio Emme were so kind and willing to work within our price limits. Thank you, ladies. My bouquet was more than I ever dreamed. You both are true artists! I will, without any doubts, refer everyone and anyone to YOU! Thanks again! Molly & Brandon

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Julie D

I absolutely LOVED working with Molly and Studio Emme. She was so easy to work with, a great listener, and really did go above and beyond helping me figure out what I wanted and make it a reality. I would highly recommend them to anyone as a wedding florist! I received SO many... Read More complements on everything she did from the bouquets to the corsages to the centerpieces. All of my bridesmaids and family were in awe of the bouquet. They helped us create the most beautiful wedding and blew away all the expectations I had! and the flowers lasted weeks after! Molly was onsite to set up early in the day, and then came back to move pieces from the ceremony to the reception. So helpful and I appreciated it all! Definitely give her a call!

Studio Emme!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Justin H

Studio Emme was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have imagined my wedding flowers turning out any better than they did. We met initially to go over the preliminary details and what we were looking from a style perspective. Based on this meeting Molly put together... Read More different pictures of the general style that she would be capturing. After this meeting we gave feedback on what images we liked most, the types of flowers we preferred, etc. Molly was very accommodating to our budget and always discussed what types of flowers could capture our style without being overly costly or suggested non-flower alternatives that would fit our theme. The final result was absolutely beautiful and was completely hasslefree. I would recommend Studio Emme for anyone who is looking for a wedding florist.

Beautiful, Unique Touch

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ana W

Molly at Studio Emme was amazing! I don't know much about flowers and had basically no ideas as to what I wanted for my wedding, and her suggestions were perfect. Not only were all the bouquets, centerpieces and other elements gorgeous, they were also really unique - I had never... Read More seen anything like them before. We took some photos outside and had people passing by comment on how lovely and different they were. The flowers set up for the ceremony and reception really tied everything together perfectly and looked even prettier than I could have imagined. Molly was there setting up, was there for flipping the room, and came to take everything down after the party, so we didn't have to stress ourselves with setting everything up. I definitely recommend Molly and Studio Emme to anyone; you will get personalized recommendations, arrangements that look beautiful but are different, and excellent service! :)

Molly Yee

As a former interior designer, Molly believes that thoughtful floral design can tell a unique story about her clients – one of personality, culture, and style. Studio Emme is a reflection of her passion for design, inspiration from the world around us and commitment to making every event an effortless and unforgettable experience for her clients.

Start a Conversation!