Boutique Floral & Event Studio

Studio Emme is a boutique floral and event studio offering design and planning services. Whether you are planning a lavish affair or an intimate family gathering, we take the elements you love and style a look to suit your celebration. We look forward to meeting you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2721 E 38th Street, Minneapolis, MN

Brought my vision to life and exceeded all expectations!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Josefina A

Molly and studio Emme were absolutely phenomenal from our very first interaction! She took the few examples of what I was picturing, and expanded on them, turning my wedding into something out of a fairy tale for a fraction of the price I had been previously quoted by another... Read More Minneapolis florist. She was eager to work with me, my dreams, and my budget. Her and Her crew showed up on time and set the ceremony space, and the reception space up with super speed and efficiency! Studio Emme was one of very few vendors we hired that not only met our expectations, but exceeded them!! I would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone! This level of service is hard to find.

2014-10-17T08:19:59 Response from the vendor

You sure know how to make a girl blush! Thank you for your kind words. It was so much fun seeing your vision come to life and we were so happy to be a part of your wedding day. From the bottom of our hearts,... Read Less Read More

Unbelievably Talented!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Kristina K

Molly is incredibly talented and has an wondrous work ethic. Not only did she do the amazing flowers for my winter in MN wedding (which is difficult enough with the weather), but she did decor, seating charts, and other items that truly sets her apart from the competition. Her... Read More and I spent hours putting ideas together and somehow she managed to make the ideas in my head come to life at my wedding. We had a large order as we had very large centerpieces and the floral decor was quite extensive; she handled it with amazing finesse and managed to make everything look and turn out exquisite. I can not stop telling people how amazing she was as she literally made our ballroom transform from just a ballroom to a fairytale; the tables had large centerpieces with glass vases that hung like trees almost...they were beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were white hydrangeas and they were HUGE! They were stunning next to my bridesmaids emerald green gowns. My bridal bouquet was probably 50 pounds heavy and SO AWESOME! She took my idea of making everything with the flowers look large and lush and she just crushed it! Her input was great as she has a great eye for class and taste; but she also does a great job of making sure it's something that you like. Sometimes vendors can get carried away with pushing something that they think will work; Molly was so good at suggesting things but making sure you, as the consumer, liked it. I would highly recommend Molly and her staff as they really were the one thing that made my wedding as glamorous and perfect as I had always dreamed. She is very fair priced and if you are looking for a great vendor who will work her butt off for you, this girl is it. I could not recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed!!!!

2015-02-16T07:20:36 Response from the vendor

You absolutely made our day! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to make that day as special for you two as it was for us. The room reveal touched my heart, it was a truly wonderful experience... Read Less Read More

Studio Emme is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Kristen A

I chose Molly from Studio Emme to do my floral because she is not only incredibly talented, but was so detailed from the very beginning -- through the proposal process all the way to the wedding day. She spent so much extra time sending countless emails, questions, pictures, and... Read More ideas to make sure we were on the same page creatively and on budget. The flowers were even prettier than I had envisioned! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments from guests. Molly goes above and beyond for her clients, is a pleasure to work with, and ger work is awesome. Highly recommend her for your wedding or event, you won't be disappointed! We are big fans of Studio Emme!!

2013-08-19T23:09:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a blessing to be a part of your truly stunning wedding. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katy F

Amazing! That's all I can say about Molly and Studio Emme. She took my vision of rustic chic and blew me away by her attention to detail and little additions. Her dedication to what I was looking for and professionalism to make sure that everything was handled in a timely and... Read More orderly manner left me stress free on wedding day.

Studio Emme is Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Rachelle K

Molly at Studio Emme is the reason I got through my wedding and didn't stress out about anything. She takes care of so many small details and her style and quality, and ideas are next to none. Everything looked more amazing than I could have ever imagined and the flowers and... Read More decorations were absolutely stunning. I would recommend Molly to any of my best friends with 100% guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Not to mention how great Molly is on top of that. If you are looking for you place for flowers and decorations, look no further, Studio Emme is your spot. Simply Amazing.

Above & Beyond Service from Studio Emme!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Angela M

I chose Studio Emme for my floral & décor needs for my wedding in August. Molly & her team exceeded my expectations by covering each & every detail that I hadn't even thought of covering the decor at the reception and all of our floral needs. Our bouquets and centerpieces were... Read More beyond anything I imagined they would be, they were truly beautiful. I would recommend Molly & Studio Emme to any bride who needs someone to bring her floral dreams to life on her special day. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 mary t

My daughter wanted the flowers at her intimate wedding dinner to be understated but elegant. We both were hoping that the flowers could then transition and decorate an informal celebratory picnic the next day. Molly's floral creations carried both events flawlessly!! Molly has... Read More an aesthetic sense and a level of creativity that is hard to match! Molly is also a great listener. With minimal back-and-forth communication/hassle, Molly was able to combine my daughter's vision with the venues, seamlessly!! We highly recommend Molly for your wedding day, or any special event for that matter!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We worked with Molly from Studio Emme for my daughter's recent wedding. My daughter had some ideas of what she wanted for the bouquets, centerpieces, and large ceremony arrangements, but nothing definite. Molly did an excellent job capturing my daughter's personality and wishes.... Read More The flowers were beautiful and unique, which is exactly what we were looking for. The centerpieces incorporated flowers, cranberries, floating and votive candles. I really wasn't sure how it would look, but it was stunning! We continue to get compliments on how beautiful the tables and room looked, and Molly gets full credit for that. I highly recommend Molly and Studio Emme. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Molly was amazing! The flowers and decor she created greatly exceeded our expectations. My bouquet perfectly matched a piece of floral jewelry. She delivered all of the flowers/decor at time and in perfect condition. We would use Molly again for a future event. We already... Read More have friends who have booked a wedding with her next year.

Studio Emme is worth every penny! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Andrea P

If you are like me, you probably don't like to read through all the review so here is what you need to know: Amazing Flowers + Outstanding Customer Service + Happy Bride AND Groom = Studio Emme! Hire them! you won’t regret it and it is worth every penny! For details... Read More read below: I don’t have enough words to express how thankful I am with Molly and Keisha at Studio Emme. Not only the flower arrangements were amazing at my wedding but my bouquet was exactly what I had imagined! I wish I could preserve it forever! It was so beautiful! Molly and Keisha were able to capture and combine my crazy ideas from pinterest and on my own and made them real! I was amazed when I saw what they came up with not only with my flower arrangements but with my Save the dates too! I am not from Minnesota and I was overwhelmed with all the planning that is involved in a wedding. Someone recommended Studio Emme for being small studio yet highly professional where I could get personalized attention. I am pleased to tell you that I found what I was looking for and more. We met with Molly and her attention was exceptional. Molly is also an architect which I think is important to mention because I don’t know florists but I know architects and those who know architects know that for them to be successful they need to know how to communicate with their clients not only written communication, but visually and verbally. This is important because architects have to be able to get and understand your ideas and have the ability to extract them and make them real. Molly is the perfect example of putting those architect skills in her job as a florist. A really cool and talented one! :) Molly and Keisha were always really nice to me, patient with my questions and the questions from my groom (which was an opinionated one!). They are friendly, fun and their attention to detail is what makes the difference! I cannot tell you how relieved I felt having Studio Emme in my team. They exceeded our expectations and made my planning process and my wedding day much easier and enjoyable for me. Overall, my experience with Studio Emme was excellent. I would not hesitate in hiring them for your wedding! Trust me when I said that in Studio Emme you will find more than amazing, creative flower arrangements… seriously! besides other services you will find friends that you can trust them the most important day of your life because they will go far and beyond to make it real for you! Thank you Molly and Keisha! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you guys and we will always be thankful for it. Avi

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Renae W

There are not even enough characters to describe how easy Molly and Keisha made the floral process. I found them to be some of the most professional artists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. SO MANY guests at our wedding commented on our florals and asked who did... Read More them! I told them all (many of whom are getting married in 2016) that they MUST choose studio Emme, not only because they are a local, small business, but because of their attention to detail and professionalism! Love and Thanks, Renae

Studio Emme is there with you every step of the way!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer L

I started working with Studio Emme about 1 year prior to my wedding. From the beginning, the owner, Molly, was extremely detail-oriented and collaborative. She encouraged me to describe my vision, show her pictures, share my Pinterest board, etc. Her knowledge of florals and... Read More foliage is extensive and she knows what pieces work together, what is in season and available, and what is comparable if the type you want is unavailable. She also is able to adjust what you want to get a similar output for a lower price. She is flexible in meeting times and use all forms of communication, which made it easy to be able to email or call her or stop by the shop whenever I needed. Molly has a true eye for design, but besides her attention to floral detail, she is extremely helpful in the wedding planning process. She is there (with her assistant(s)) every moment you need her on the day of the wedding, and will deliver, setup, take down, without any issue. I actually never saw her on my wedding day but could tell she was obviously there - every thing we had talked about was there in front of me and ready to go at the time I needed it. The last thing I will gush about is that besides being an artist in her field, she is a very professional business person. I found that many wedding vendors are very talented at their craft, but not necessarily business people, which made communication, scheduling, payment, etc. more of a chore. Molly never let me down and had every detail pinned down. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or hosting a special event - I also used Studio Emme for my engagement cocktail party and everyone thought the florals were beautiful there as well!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Lisa Z

Molly and her staff at Studio Emme helped to make my day absolutely perfect. From day one Molly listened to what I wanted and helped me to get that and stay within my budget. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. They were absolutely gorgeous. I got so many... Read More compliments through out the night. I would highly recommend Molly and Studio Emme!

Succulent Bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

No words will ever be able to describe how absolutely beautiful our flowers were! We had our wedding in the Sunken Garden at Como Zoo's Conservatory, so we didn't need a lot of flowers. However, at the last minute I decided I wanted a bouquet, a hairpiece, pomanders for the... Read More flower girls, and a boutonniere for my husband. Studio Emme accepted my order while they were already SUPER busy and create the most beautiful bouquet and hairpiece I've ever seen. I wish I could have our wedding day all over again, just so I could carry my beautiful bouquet of succulents, peonies, and roses all around. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the flowers! Everyone wanted to see my bouquet up close. I even took my bouquet out on the town for our wedding after party! I also feel that it's important to mention that my husband and I had to be very careful with the amount of money we were spending, and the lovely ladies at Studio Emme were so kind and willing to work within our price limits. Thank you, ladies. My bouquet was more than I ever dreamed. You both are true artists! I will, without any doubts, refer everyone and anyone to YOU! Thanks again! Molly & Brandon

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Julie D

I absolutely LOVED working with Molly and Studio Emme. She was so easy to work with, a great listener, and really did go above and beyond helping me figure out what I wanted and make it a reality. I would highly recommend them to anyone as a wedding florist! I received SO many... Read More complements on everything she did from the bouquets to the corsages to the centerpieces. All of my bridesmaids and family were in awe of the bouquet. They helped us create the most beautiful wedding and blew away all the expectations I had! and the flowers lasted weeks after! Molly was onsite to set up early in the day, and then came back to move pieces from the ceremony to the reception. So helpful and I appreciated it all! Definitely give her a call!

Studio Emme!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Justin H

Studio Emme was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have imagined my wedding flowers turning out any better than they did. We met initially to go over the preliminary details and what we were looking from a style perspective. Based on this meeting Molly put together... Read More different pictures of the general style that she would be capturing. After this meeting we gave feedback on what images we liked most, the types of flowers we preferred, etc. Molly was very accommodating to our budget and always discussed what types of flowers could capture our style without being overly costly or suggested non-flower alternatives that would fit our theme. The final result was absolutely beautiful and was completely hasslefree. I would recommend Studio Emme for anyone who is looking for a wedding florist.

Beautiful, Unique Touch

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ana W

Molly at Studio Emme was amazing! I don't know much about flowers and had basically no ideas as to what I wanted for my wedding, and her suggestions were perfect. Not only were all the bouquets, centerpieces and other elements gorgeous, they were also really unique - I had never... Read More seen anything like them before. We took some photos outside and had people passing by comment on how lovely and different they were. The flowers set up for the ceremony and reception really tied everything together perfectly and looked even prettier than I could have imagined. Molly was there setting up, was there for flipping the room, and came to take everything down after the party, so we didn't have to stress ourselves with setting everything up. I definitely recommend Molly and Studio Emme to anyone; you will get personalized recommendations, arrangements that look beautiful but are different, and excellent service! :)

Rushed order, still fantastic

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Dana N

I hired Studio Emme a couple weeks before my wedding, and although she was very busy with other weddings she was still able to help me out creating bouquets and boutonnieres for me & my husband and our wedding party for our big day. The bouquets were gorgeous, very large and... Read More organic- perfect for the season and our wedding colors & theme. They really held up well, throughout the bouquet toss and traveling they maintained shape and volume. I still have my bouquet and it looks great even after 5 days after the wedding. Thank you so so much Studio Emme!!

2015-10-21T09:40:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Dana! We caught a sneak peak of some pictures from your wedding day and what a beautiful day it was. You made one heck of a gorgeous bride! Thank you so much for making Studio Emme a part of your big day!

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Lexy S

My first meeting with Molly, I just knew I had made the right decision. Flowers were really important to me, as they added so much color and texture to the wedding look I was going for. After I started explaining to Molly what I wanted during our first meeting, I KNEW she... Read More completely understood what I wanted. She understood my vision before I had even finished explaining it. She made a little portfolio with pictures to represent what I wanted and showed them to us at our next meeting. I also loved that she had so many other decorating pieces- she provided us with candles and floating candles and table numbers. She did set up and tear down for the ceremony and reception- it couldn't have gone smoother. She was absolutely wonderful to work with- she is so friendly and was always open to getting together to answer our questions, etc. She also worked very hard to come up with ways to keep our flowers in our budget, even though my "want" list kept growing, and our budget did not. I almost cried when I saw our flowers on the morning of our wedding- they were exactly what I wanted. And we have Molly to thank for that! All our family and friends commented on how stunning the flowers were. If you don't have Studio Emme as your wedding florist, you're missing out! Thank you Molly, for everything!

2015-10-21T09:47:45 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU, Lexy! We cannot fully express how much fun it was working with you on your wedding. I was truly inspired by you and absolutely love how you share in our excitement about your wedding flowers. Can we do it again? Haha. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nadine A

I don't know where to begin. From the moment I met with Molly to discuss my wedding ideas, I was impressed. She had wonderful suggestions and her creative vision was remarkable. I trusted her with every aspect of my big day. Molly and Kiesha made the planning easy and... Read More stress-free. They were beyond helpful. Everything I asked for, they provided. From flowers to decor, Studio Emme has it all! My vision of a rustic wedding came to life and I couldn't be happier. Her decor and flowers made my wedding look like it was from Pinterest. I can't imagine working with anyone else... Molly made my wedding day PERFECT. I have already recommended her to friends and family.

2015-09-24T12:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that we were able to make your wedding day as special as it was for us. We feel honored to have been a part of your wedding day and it was such a pleasure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lindsay J

If I could give a lower rating, I would. I met with Molly to discuss flowers for my wedding a little over a month ago now. We met at her studio and had a nice, quick consultation. And then I never heard anything back. I have emailed multiple times and called multiple times.... Read More I did get ahold of her partner on the phone once who told me she would return my call but weeks later no response. I do not have the biggest budget so I understand if she could not make it work for us. I can only assume that is the problem, but a simple email or phone call indicating that they cannot be the florist would have been appreciated. Very unprofessional.

2015-06-18T06:24:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for not keeping better communication with you during this process. We are a very small studio and now that we are in the midst of a very busy wedding season in addition to the new consultations, proposals,... Read Less Read More

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Amanda S

I see all of these good reviews coming in but unfortunately I didn't get to experience anything good from this florists. To begin with she was 20 minutes late to our appointment, and now its been over a month and never received our quote. What a waste of my time, I don't know... Read More about you but to me this is very bad business! As a florist designing weddings, you should know how crucial time is to brides. We as brides put a lot of work into planning our wedding and it makes me furious how she wasted my time. There are many wonderful florists around the cities, find one that knows how important communication and time is!

2015-02-16T07:10:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for not keeping better communication with you during this process. January and February are our busiest booking months for weddings and with opening for retail and adding a member to our team, we have fallen further behind... Read Less Read More

Truly exceptional!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Pa Zou X

Molly is an exceptional artist! Our wedding was gorgeous and we received so many compliments on how beautiful it was! She went above ans beyond and was willing to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Studio Emme! Thank you so much for being such a huge part of... Read More our beautiful day!

2015-02-10T06:50:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kinds words! It was a pleasure working with you and Mark and we were so happy to be a part of your beautiful day. Best wishes!

Beautiful Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Diana Y

Stunning flowers! Molly did an amazing job for our wedding. All of our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces looked absolutely phenomenal! Her attention to detail really made each of her arrangements look like pieces of art. I love looking at our wedding pictures... Read More and seeing how the flowers created a romantic ceremony space for us, in addition to accenting the beautiful ballroom at the St. Paul Hotel. I felt that Molly really listened to what we wanted and put together something better than we ever could have expected. She truly is an artist with incredible talent. We are so appreciative of all of the hard work Molly put into our special day -- and it did not go unnoticed by our guests...who are still talking about the flowers almost three weeks later.

2015-02-10T06:55:43 Response from the vendor

Diana, you absolutely warmed our hearts. Thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for making Studio Emme a part of your beautiful wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with you and Dan. Best wishes!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Janey D

I was so thrilled with how our bouquets and centerpieces turned out. They were exactly what I had in mind. I really appreciated Molly's attention to detail and willingness to work within our budget. She was very professional and didn't mind making changes to our original plans.... Read More The Studio Emme team set everything up and tore it all down at the end of the night so seamlessly. I'd highly recommend Studio Emme to other brides.

2014-10-25T09:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Jane! We look forward to working with more brides like you. Congratulations again and best wishes!

Molly Yee

As a former interior designer, Molly believes that thoughtful floral design can tell a unique story about her clients – one of personality, culture, and style. Studio Emme is a reflection of her passion for design, inspiration from the world around us and commitment to making every event an effortless and unforgettable experience for her clients.