Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

PO Box 1903, Huntersville, NC Charlotte and the Carolinas (704) 975-9941

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Elyse M

Carla was our day of coordinator and I am so very glad we decided to have a day of coordinator and even more pleased that Carla was the one, although that was never a question. We have had friends use Carla as their wedding planner and I have also played for a wedding where she... Read More was the planner. Carla is attentive to detail and effectiveness. Everything ran very smoothly and if there were any bumps at all, I certainly didn't know about them, which is even better on your wedding day. I would highly recommend Carla and others who have used her only have great things about her and her business!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Nicole M

Working with Carla and Style Perfect Events was the best decision we made for our wedding. It made the year of planning less stressful and she helped us identify all the best vendors to bring all our wants and dreams together. Also, the day of coordination was invaluable, I... Read More did not have to worry about a single thing that day. I would work with Carla again, without question.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey G

You won't be disappointed! We hired Carla and her team for full service wedding planning. Through the entire process, she stayed extremely organized and was able to bring our vision to life! Our wedding would not have been complete without her as she made everything seamless for... Read More us and we were actually able to enjoy it. All we had to do was show up on the day of:) Our venue was a blank canvas and we were completely blown away once all was said and done. Best of all, she really is there 24/7 and will take care of whatever comes up if you need. We look forward to using her again for other special events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nancy B

AMAZING!!! Even amidst her pregnancy, Carla worked diligently to ensure that my wedding was perfectly planned! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Roslyn J

Carla and her staff are the ultimate professionals, yet personable and calm even when there are one million reasons not to be! Her style of event planning and coordination is forward-thinking and I appreciated her utilization of mobile applications during the process, it made... Read More uploading documents and discussing them real-time that much easier than being inundated with emails. I would use and recommend Style Perfect Events again and again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christen R

We had a wonderful experience with Carla and her team. Carla was very organized from the beginning with strategies on keeping us on plan. Her direct communication with all of our vendors was tremendously helpful; saved me several phone calls and in person meetings. She was... Read More really vital to planning an out of state wedding. Carla's team members helped us on our day of. Alicia was incredible and was on any issue as it arose before I even became aware. Alicia was extremely prepared for every situation and truthfully we could not have gotten through the day without her and her partner! You would not go wrong booking this team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

My husband and I consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have worked with Carla! She made life so much easier throughout the entire planning process and especially on the day of! My bridesmaids and entire family adored her as well! She made our wedding come together perfectly. On... Read More top of that, her referrals for vendors were equally as awesome. Carla is an amazing wedding planner and an amazing person.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel S

Working with Carla was truly a pleasure!! Because of her and her awesome event team, I was able to actually enjoy every moment my wedding day- which is something I've found not many other brides can say! Carla made sure to address every detail in our planning meetings to make... Read More sure there was nothing to catch us off guard at the last moment. I would highly recommend Carla and Style Perfect to brides looking for someone to help make sure your big day is exactly what you've envisioned.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Haley W

Our wedding would not have been the same without Carla and her team at Style Perfect Weddings and Events! We are all so grateful we brought them on board!! Not only were they incredibly detail oriented, organized, and in control on our wedding day, they also listened to... Read More everything we said leading up to our big day and made sure it came to fruition. I recommend Style Perfect Weddings and Events to any bride and groom! Their professionalism and experience allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding day without having to stress about anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Meredith L

I have so many wonderful things to say about Carla and Style Perfect Events!! Carla helped us as our partial planner for our wedding day, which was exactly what we needed. Not only was she extremely organized, but was flexible with us since we were planning our wedding long... Read More distance from the actual location. She recommended some wonderful vendors to us and we couldn't be more grateful for her expertise and knowledge within the wedding industry. She also developed a design plan for our the entire wedding day, which was extremely helpful for someone who was having trouble making decisions!! She uses a program called Base Camp to manage all wedding tasks and to do lists, which was wonderful to have. For an A-type like myself, this was my sanity through the entire planning process!! Carla's work was worth every penny and she went above and beyond to make our day even more special. Crystal was there on our actual wedding day and she was wonderful! She had a smile on her face the whole day, and certainly helped keep us organized and on track. I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative to the Style Perfect Team!! We love you guys!! -Michael and Meredith S.-

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/20/2015

We hired Carla for end-of coordination, to help tie up all of the loose ends and enable us to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding. She completely enabled us to do so! Carla was extremely organized throughout the entire process, and always readily available to answer any... Read More questions that we had regarding planning. She was able to provide advice and ideas, while at the same time, ensuring that everything decision made was consistent with our wants and needs. We had numerous compliments from our parents and wedding guests about Carla following our wedding. She enabled us to enjoy our entire weekend from start to finish, without having to deal directily with vendors or remember the reception timeline. Our wedding reception far exceeded our expectations, and much of that was the result of being able to celebrate and enjoy our time with family and friends, without having to worry about the details and execution of the weekend. I would highly recommend Carla to any couple who is looking to have a stress free wedding weekend, she was an absolute delight to work with!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Talia C

Carla was always professional and always reliable from beginning to end. She knows her profession through and through. Carla always had great ideas and was open to ours as well. She's highly organized with checklists she generates through Basecamp which is very user-friendly... Read More and helpful as you move through the process of planning. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone! She's amazing and extremely talented!

Carla is a Gem!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Jinitza D

Carla was a gem to work with! I hired her for “month of coordination” and I would never regret it! Her professionalism, calmness, straightforward advice, and detail oriented manner helped me get through the toughest moments during my wedding process. Also, her online filing... Read More system keep up with all the documents needed to keep my wedding smooth and problem free. I would definitely recommend her services to any bride to be.

A Perfect Day, Thanks to Style Perfect

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Erica S

Working with Carla was a wonderful experience and actually made wedding planning fun, not stressful! She has a very keen eye for design and knows the wedding business well. She'll come up with great ideas for your event but also do all the research and legwork to make your own... Read More ideas become a reality. She knows all the best vendors in town and is always looking for new ideas. After 10 months of planning, our big day arrived and everything looked beautiful - the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went seamlessly and our guests were thoroughly impressed. Carla is super organized and very professional which means you really don't have to worry about a thing - especially the day of, which can be hectic. Peace of mind is priceless! Thanks, Carla!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 sheree a

Carla at Style Perfect is amazing! I don't know what I would have done without her! I hired her as my daughter's day of coordinator and it was one of the best decisions I made. It is so much easier having someone else handling everything for you on your wedding weekend. She... Read More was in contact with all the vendors weeks leading up to the wedding and was even helping some of them on the wedding day to ensure everything looked perfect! Our wedding was smooth and stress free because she handled the day perfectly. I can't thank Carla enough!!

A Uniquely Gifted Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Annya L

Carla is truly an amazing wedding planner! My husband and I are so grateful for the professionalism and creativity she exhibited on our wedding day. Carla came into our lives at the perfect moment when we needed help with reception coordination details. She met with us multiple... Read More times before our big day and was always available to answer all our questions over the phone or via email. Carla has a unique and rare style for design and coordination. Anyone can see her natural gifting on her company website. We're so grateful to Carla for making our big day a classy and unforgettable experience for all our family and friends. If you're in need of any kind of assistance for your wedding, Carla is the woman you want on your team. I promise, you won't be sorry. She is truly a kind and creative woman who will enhance your vision for your special day! Many blessings to Style Perfect Weddings & Events in 2013 and beyond! Blessings, Annya & Ramel

The Thrill of a Stress Free Day: Priceless!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Marie D

I am approaching my one year wedding anniversary in early October and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Style Perfect Weddings and Ms. Carla Eustache. The special attention and services provided definitely resulted in a stress-free and beautiful wedding and reception!... Read More We enjoyed our perfect day! I highly recommend Style Perfect Weddings to future brides and grooms!! My husband and I were engaged for a year before we decided to get married on the day we met, October 5th, which was approximately six (6) weeks away. Yikes! We had moved to Charlotte fairly recently and didn't know the area well or who to connect to for certain services. We needed help! Did i mention I am a very particular bride and typically sweat the details? Not an easy combination to work with on short notice :-). Fortunately we found Style Perfect and after consultation were confident of their ability to help us achieve our dream wedding. Our event went off flawlessly and was made extra special for our guests by the exquisite recommendations and touches of Style Perfect Weddings. Suggestions such as champagne and cider immediately following the ceremony on the lawn, taking care of getting a tall table for champagne glasses, beautiful tablecloths for lawn ceremony and hotel reception, the perfect band, guest gift table, photo booth, in addition to dealing with all the details with the hotel and bakery made the day special for us and our guests. I highly recommend Style Perfect! Thanks Carla and team for an unforgettable and once in a lifetime experience!!! Marie & Daryl

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Michelle M

My husband and I were married 17 months ago and to this day people are still raving about our wedding, it was the best day of our lives! I was never one of those girls who had been planning my wedding day for years, so when my husband and I got engaged I had absolutely no idea... Read More about what I wanted our wedding to feel and look like. I had met Carla at a networking event a couple of years before and that was definitely meant to be because she helped us plan the most beautiful, fun, and relaxed wedding ever! She helped steer us in the right direction and helped us to narrow down ideas and choices and we have NO idea what we would have done without her. We knew that the most important things to us were good music, good food, good drinks, and convenience for all of our guests and Carla helped us to achieve all that and more and her resourcefulness helped us to stay within our tight budget. Carla is such a good planner that our wedding day was 100% stress free and my husband and I and our family were able to enjoy every minute of her...wish we could do it all over again! I absolutely recommend Carla and her team and know that any bride would be very happy with their work!

LOVE Style Perfect

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

Carla and her team have an impeccable eye. They really understood our vision and translated that into every single detail of our special day. Not only was she willing to work closely with me, but also, my parents, friends, personal vendors...even from afar. Her experience,... Read More responsiveness, collaborative style and quality in execution were among the top reasons why we chose to partner with Style Perfect. And Carla's sweet spirit was totally contagious, making the day of flow perfectly smooth. Would not change a thing about my wedding planning process and would recommend to the world.

Perfect Day Thanks to Style Perfect Weddings & Events!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Stephanie M

Carla is an absolute delight to work with! From our first meeting to the day of, she and her team put me at complete ease regarding the details of our big day. She takes considerable interest in learning the wants of the both the bride and groom, and turns these wants into a... Read More reality. She was invaluable in recommending quality vendors for the entire event, offered innovative details to make the day extra special and most importantly, ensured the day ran smoothly. She has impeccable style and her passion for creative design is evident in her professionalism and top-notch client services. During one of our pre-event meetings Carla noted that she strives to serve as the "host" of the wedding, making sure that the bridal party, family members and guests are taken care of. She held true to her word. So many of my guests raved about how warm and inviting Carla and her team members were. With the wedding lasting just mere hours, it was so nice to hear that all of my guests were well received while my husband and I enjoyed our day.

The Best Night Ever

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Megan H

I can't put into words how we feel about Carla and Style Perfect Weddings and Events. She was god-sent! With our busy schedules, it was a challenge for my husband and I to plan our perfect wedding, but Carla stepped in and brought our vision to life! She is organized,... Read More knowledgeable of the industry, respected by her peers, and patient. She made every part of the planning and the wedding day stress-free so that we could simply enjoy the moments with each other, our family, and friends. I would recommend Carla to anyone looking for a true professional. She became a friend through the process and I actually miss working with her. Overall, our wedding day was perfect! The Best Night Ever!

Organized and Professional

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Andrew H

Carla had every aspect of our wedding perfectly coordinated and executed to our desire. We didn't have to worry about anything. She left us relaxed and able to enjoy our wedding. It turned out to be beautiful and went off without a snag. I would enthusiastically recommend her... Read More for your wedding. She was the best decision we made about organizing our wedding.

Wonderful, Professional, Best Night of My Life!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sydney R

Carla was a joy to work with! She worked hard and helped me create a beautiful wedding, I could not have done it without her. She made the entire planing process stress-free and fun! When I first met Carla, she made me feel immediately confident and at ease. My husband and I... Read More had a very short engagement (about 3 months) and she completely eased my worries that we would not get everything done. Our wedding took place at our church in charlotte, followed by a reception at the Van Landingham Estate. Everyone in wedding party commented how relaxed I seemed through the planning process/wedding day, I attribute that to Carla's excellent planning and organization. I would highly recommend Carla! She has an amazing eye for design that was an immense help to me. I appreciated her ability to turn my ideas in to reality. I was constantly impressed by her level organization and quick responses to my questions and concerns. Carla and her team really made my wedding day a dream, stress-free and fun! Thank you Carla for making our wedding day so special and I day we will never forget!

Styled to Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Tiffany M

Carla was amazing! I loved working beside her to plan our wedding. She was very organized and had wonderful ideas. She provided amazing vendor contacts that made the planning process fun and easy. She brought our dream to reality and our wedding day was incredible!