Sugarloaf Mountain Resort

Carrabassett Valley, ME

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Big Mountain to celebrate your Big Love!

Sugarloaf is the perfect escape for your destination wedding. With a team of wedding professionals to help plan your special day Sugarloaf offers the perfect location for a beautiful fall foliage ceremony in one of our three outside venues, a summer evening soirée, or winter wonderland celebration.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

5092 Access Road, Carrabassett Valley, ME

Loved having my wedding at Sugarloaf!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Sarah F

The wedding was gorgeous, it was the perfect venue. And the staff was amazingly helpful. They really helped make the day run smoothly so I could enjoy it. Thanks!!

Sugarloaf Bridal Bridge and Outdoor Center

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Amanda M

My husband and I got married in September at Sugarloaf. We used Bridal bridge for our ceremony and the outdoor center for the reception. The area is beautiful, it was a very affordable option, and the overall experience was wonderful. The planning process was a little bit... Read More stressful. Our venue for the reception was double booked without notification and we were expected to change our ceremony time. Response time to questions was very slow, and it seemed like after we booked the venue we were not a priority. That being said, the day itself went off without a hitch. I would use the venue again, but be warned you have to be a little pushy to get what you want and you need to stay on top of the details. Overall it was a perfect day.

TO Sugarloaf Mountain Resort