Wedding and Bachelorette Party Packages!

Suite 115 Salon & Spa staff has completed over 300 happy, beautiful, weddings. We can take care of every detail. We have a beautiful selection of unique, affordable hair pieces, the bride is also eligible for a gift certificate for referring the wedding party! Visit Facebook for more photos!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

142 South Gary Ave, Bloomingdale, IL

Pin-worthy hair and best face make up

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Laura S

What ever you can give Jen she can take it on. My hair was perfect and stayed that way all day and night. I did not want a simple style I could do myself like I see on so many other brides. I wanted something unforgettable and that's what I got, from color to advice on use of... Read More extensions hair to style. And while you are sitting there for a while you might as well spend that time with someone who is easy to get along with. This was also the first time my makeup brought out the green in my eyes and made me look illuminated for my wedding pictures and I didn't even know that the color combinations she chose would do that. Every hair detail from top to bottom, left to right was considered carefully and it showed in those pictures. My sisters also had their hair done as well as my nieces (ages 14 to 5); each style fit their personality and dress and they looked stunning! I am going back to this salon from now on for regular color and cuts. I'll also be booking Jen for the weddings I will be attending in the fall. I strongly recommend checking Suite 115 Salon out. They made this part of the wedding preparation process exciting and worth it.

The BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Jennifer C

I've Been a long time customer and had no doubt that this is where I'm getting my hair done for my wedding. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous. All of the hairdressers are wonderful. This is the place to go, you will not be disappointed. They carry beautiful clips and wedding... Read More accessories as well.

Absolute Perfection!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Jennifer C

I highly recommend this salon for any future Brides out there! My hair artist was Jennifer, and my daughter used another excellent artist at the salon. Jennifer is incredible at being able to look at a picture and recreate or combine the look you like. I was going for a more... Read More simple up-do, but at the last minute, decided I needed a little more "elegant" added to the look. What Jennifer came up with was incredibly gorgeous, and far surpassed what I could have imagined I have very fine hair that has no volume to it. Since we were getting married outdoors, it was very important that the look she gave me, would stay - stay it did! It ended up raining during the reception, and my hair stayed perfect. Since we just had our children standing up with us during the ceremony, I brought my daughter with me for her to get her hair done as well. The style was gorgeous, and complimented my daughters personality to perfection - fun, flirty & classy. I was extremely pleased with the pricing as well - I would have paid double!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Colton B

Jen and her stylist worked their magic on our wedding party. Everyone looked great!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lisa K

Suite 115 Salon & Spa is very professional and the owner did my hair for my wedding in December. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The only thing that caught me off guard was my air brushed makeup, it turned out beautifully but a little darker than I hoped for.... Read More I would recommend to use them for everything!!! Great prices for great work!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lauren B

I used suite 115 just for makeup for my wedding. My entire bridal party and myself had our makeup by Corrine. She was OUTSTANDING. She did anything she could to help with our schedule for the day. Some girls did airbrush and some did regular and both ways turned out... Read More amazing. I highly recommend using this salon!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 elisa r

My entire bridal party got there hair done for my wedding. Everyone looked amazing and the girls loved there hair. We had 10 people total and everyone was done with time to spare. The salon was also a lot of fun and everyone who worked there was warm, enviting, and excited for... Read More my big day!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

I am very hard to please when it comes to my hair. I am always changing the color and style. I have been going to Suite 115 for a number of years now and always leave being pleased with my hair. Between Corrine and Jen (the owner) they have listen to what I like to try in new... Read More styles and always it the mark. My sister also used Suite 115 for her wedding. They go out of their way to make the day special in the morning at their salon and our updos turned out great. If you are looking for a great salon, I recommend Suite 115.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Annette S

For my daughters wedding we used Suite 115. The bridal organizer Corrine was so on top of everything in making sure all the girls were scheduled for the morning. Suite 115 made the beggining of our day so special. Each of the girls hair along with their makesup turned out... Read More great with each girl so happy along with my daughter. I also had my hair and makeup done and was so happy to find Suite 115. Jen's place, the owner of Suite 115, is great start to anyone's special day.

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Keri s

I was a bridesmaid in my good friend's wedding, and I was so thankful for Jen and her Makeup artist for getting everybody done up to perfection . Jen and her makeup artist Corinne listened to what we liked and wanted and the outcome was beautiful, for everybody. The Bride's hair... Read More and makeup was absolutely stunning. My hair is thin/fine and Jen got my hair full of volume! It stayed full and up in place through lots and lots of dancing. I dont prefer too much makeup and Corinne listened and gave me a perfect makeover without feeling like makeup was caked on my face. Thank You so much suite 115! I will definitely be seeing you all soon for general up-keeping and future events!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Keri s

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 christine p

I`m currently a client at Suite 115 Salon and had referred my niece to get her hair done along with the bridal party. I live close by and it was so convenient for everyone to get ready at the salon and have pictures back at my house. Not only did everyone looked fantastic but... Read More they were all ready on time! Which is of course a concern to every bride. The atmosphere was so fun for the girls along with their private breakfast bar!! Thanks Suite 115 Staff!

Horrible is an understatement

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Shannon R

I was super excited that I found this place with it being right down the road from our hotel venue. The trial went okay, and I had planned on having both my hair and makeup done. After I got home from the trial my face was orange from what ever product the makeup artist used.... Read More Each time someone saw the pictures of my trial their first comment was "oh my gosh, you look like an oompa loompa!!" Needless to say, I changed my mind and decided to do my own makeup. The morning of the wedding when my bridal party and I got there, I informed them that I would be doing my own makeup, to which the entire attitude of the people working with us changed. I didn't try to screw anyone by not calling before, and given that the trial was only 2 weeks before the wedding, I simply forgot to call before hand. Every single one of my bridesmaids with the exception of 2, myself included, had to redo our hair after the appt!! We spent money and time only to have to do it AGAIN back at the hotel!! Then on top of that, 3 of my girls and my mom didn't even get the hairstyle they wanted!! The woman doing my moms hair was unbelievable and shouldn't be allowed near any other human beings! My mom has a perm, and requested that her hair simply be pinned up in an undo. This woman decides to start ripping a brush through my moms hair and then gets frustrated and throws the brush to another stylist and says "good luck". What the hell kind of service is that?!?! My mom was in tears!!! They ended up straightening her perm and then curling it with a curling iron. WTF?!?! Every person I talk to about the wedding I've made sure to tell them about our hellish service. My maid of honor ended up redoing her makeup before the ceremony. SO if you want to end up spending a bunch of money only to have to go and redo the crappy hair and makeup yourself...go for it.

Wedding party hair and makeup

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

My bridal party and I loved getting our hair done at Suite 115! Most of my party had both hair and makeup done and were very happy with it. The stylists were very talented with the updo's and made sure the girls were satisfied, if they were not, the stylist fixed it so it was... Read More just how the bridesmaids liked it. Our experience was very relaxing, we never felt rushed or hurried. We were able to enjoy and celebrate the morning. We enjoyed refreshments as we were waiting. I look back at my wedding pictures and love how my hair and the bridesmaids hair turned out. The mothers of the bride and groom also got their hair done and were very happy with it. The hair piece I wore also came from Suite 115 and I got so many compliments on it. I continue to go to Suite 115 for my hair cuts and love it! Highly recommended!

Wonderful, Beautiful, and Affordable Service

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Kathleen S

The girls at Suite 115 did the hair for my five bridesmaids, mother-in-law, mother, flower girl (1 year old), and me (bride) for my October wedding. The girls were absolutely fabulous; up-to-date on the current styles, willing to work with or without pictures, and created... Read More beautiful up-dos and short hair styles for everyone. The prices are affordable and they provide snacks and drinks for the morning as well as emergency kits for each bridesmaid. I would highly recommend Suite 115!

With me all the way!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Despina C

Suite 115 is one of my favorite places to be so when it came to my wedding day the choice for my hair was obvious! Jennifer actually did my hair for every event of my wedding, my shower, bachlorette party, even a photo shoot I did for my wedding. She was with me all the way and... Read More everytime it was exactly what I asked for and more! I couldn't of been in better hands. They way the salon is set up for their wedding parties is the most welcoming, fun and friendly place you could think of! They had fruit bagels orange juice and champagne it was just adorable! You felt like you were right at home. The staff and other stylist were so friendly and took care of my bridesmaids and family and everyone looked gorgeous! If I ever have any other events it's not even a question as to where I am getting my hair done! Loved Suite 115 and it's very affordable!

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sydney F

I chose this salon due to the location being near my church. After a trial run, I locked down the date with a $100 deposit. My mom, bridesmaids, reader & I came in and had a great morning getting ready. Everyone looked amazing & I was so pleased, especially with my airbrush... Read More make-up, lashes & updo! Everything was perfect and cost was very reasonable. Adorable salon, too with lots of fun products. Do yourself a favor & book here! They also provide coffee, juice & breakfast for you!

Excellent salon!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Amy A

Jen, Corrine, and the rest of her team are great! My bridal party and I went here for our hair and make up for my wedding in September and they were everything I hope for and more! Jen did my hair exactly how I imagined it and Corrine did my make up perfect so it looked natural.... Read More My bridesmaids were all happy with their hair and make up as well. Our hair and make up still looked good at the end of the night even after dancing for 5 hours straight!

Nothing less than PERFECTION

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I am a client of Suite 115 and referred my cousin to have her wedding party get ready in the salon. A handful of stylist worked on us and everyone was awesome. Even with having a large wedding party, everyone was happy and we all left on time. I will keep recommending Suite... Read More 115 Salon to every bride =)

Loved my hair and make up!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Danielle G

I got my hair and make up done at Suite 115, and just loved it! Jen did my hair, and I wasn't really picky with it. My hair tends to fall flat very very fast. She was able to make it stay all day and night, through the pictures outside in the heat, and all the dancing all night... Read More long! I got my make up done by Corrine. She did such a great job! I hardly every wear make, so I wasn't looking for something to bold. She pulled it off, I was afraid that it would be to much, but it was just perfect and lasted all night! I am so glad that I choice here for my hair and make up! All the girls there are just wonderful!!

Wouldn't change a Thing

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Tamara T

I cannot say enough good things about Suite 115. Jen (the owner) has been doing my hair and makeup for years so I knew that I could trust her with the most important day of my life and (as usual : ) ) I was right. I had a small bridal party so Jen was able to manage my hair and... Read More make up plus the bridesmaids on her own, however she made certain to analyze all the details well ahead of time to confirm who needed to participate from our timeline to what each person was looking for. Even going as far as having my sister, the maid of honor send her pictures and ideas for her hair and make up. Jen is punctual, professional and super flexible. She thought of things I didn't even realize could be a problem (like gently nudging me to NOT have my hair and make up done first as I had originally insisted in case I had any changes I wanted to make). I literally had people telling me I should quit my day job and start bridal modeling (and trust me, it's not because I was naturally blessed). In the past I've had some horrific hair/make up experiences and I can tell you with the utmost confidence, Suite 115 doesn't mess around. I've had the privilege of working with a few of their stylists as well and can say first hand they are excellent.

Love this place!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Amanda B

Suite 115 did my hair and makeup along with 8 other bridesmaids for my wedding! Everyone was kind, professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this salon.

Bridal hair

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Noelle L

Being a picky girl and a nervous bride sure enough my wedding hair was top priority on my list. I was able to book a trial and work through my style with my hair stylist until we created my perfect day of look-that decreased a lot of the anxiety of the unknown. The day of was... Read More amazing , my stylist, the owner,Jen Sorrentino, was nothing short of amazing. She had personalized bride banners, food and drinks for my girls and myself. It was a perfect environment to unwind and enjoy the moments with my bridal party. I couldn't of been anymore happy with the results, I wanted a retro wave and she nailed it, looked amazing all night. Definitely recommend to the bride that wants it done right in a great environment :)

Loved Suite 115!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Flor R

I used Suite 115 Salon & Spa for my wedding hair and makeup. I could not have been happier with my choice! They did our services on site. Jennifer showed up at my house at 7:30 with a Starbucks coffee in hand for me ready to go! She had a makeup artist with her who did the... Read More makeup for everyone except myself as I had Jennifer do mine. Jennifer also did everyone's hair. She even did my niece's hair who came over frantic and crying because she hated what another salon had done with her updo. I love how comfortable they made us all feel. Everyone looked beautiful! I got compliments all day as well as my bridal party. Our makeup and hair lasted pretty much until the next day! I would highly recommend Suite 115 Salon & Spa to any bride looking for a place that will give you all your moneys worth and then some. Thanks again!!

Best salon around!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alexis N

Jen did an amazing job on my hair on my wedding day. She styled it exactly how I wanted it and it lasted through the next morning. Pricing was very affordable for the amount of work she did. Her other stylists are just as wonderful. I love the look of the salon. Cute decor and... Read More great selection of accessories for sale. Jen and her staff were very friendly and welcoming.

TO Suite 115 Salon and Spa