Summer Sisters Weddings & Events

We will travel to weddings all throughout New England!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

455 Ocean Ave, Block Island, RI We will travel to weddings all throughout New England! (401) 465-5412

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ann C

I changed my ceremony venue on Block Island about 20 hours before the wedding due to bad weather and it still amazes me how calm and accommodating Katie and Lauren were. They are responsive yet never overwhelming. They are easy to work with. I was especially impressed by how it... Read More was so clear that no task was too small or trivial for them. Personally, if you were to get married on a remote location such as Block Island, or any other location really, hiring Summer Sisters should come as a requisite.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amanda K

Lauren and Katie are amazing! I heard so many times the weekend of my wedding how calm I was and it was because I knew that Lauren had everything covered. Planning a wedding on Block Island is a bit unique and their experience and advice is invaluable. I thought I had... Read More everything covered and Lauren caught a few details the week before that I wouldn't have thought of, but was so glad that I did. She was not intrusive, but it was like she read my mind and was right there whenever I needed something. I mean, how many day of coordinators hold your wine for you between photos during the cocktail hour?

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Meg S

There are not enough words to describe how unbelievable working with the Summer Sisters for our wedding was. Lauren and Katie recently helped us plan our wedding on Block Island and we owe everything to them! They ensured that the entire weekend ran as smoothly as possible and... Read More that every step of the process went off without a hitch! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we could not have done it without them! You should not hesitate for a second and hire Lauren and Katie for any of your wedding needs! Thanks so much for everything! Can't thank you girls enough!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Meghan C

Summer Sisters are just simply amazing!! They stepped in and made all my worries disappear! I felt SO much more comfortable and confident about the day because of their help and support. On the day of, Lauren took charge of various tasks and even some issues that arose and I was... Read More never concerned one bit! I was able to relax, get ready with my girls, see my groom, and enjoy every second of my day because of her hard work!! I cannot say enough about Summer Sisters! I highly recommend them to any bride that is looking to have a worry-free day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Maggie O

Lauren was amazing to work with for our June wedding on Block Island. Her knowledge of the island, our wedding venue, and general event logistics were extremely impressive and helpful on our wedding day. I had put together a pretty extensive timeline, and Lauren brought up... Read More things I would never had thought of if she had not been there. Our wedding was planned to take place primarily outside, and when it ended up raining, Lauren worked with the venue to establish a seamless plan for moving the ceremony indoors. I am so happy we decided to work with Lauren – it truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding day instead of worrying about details and logistics - I could not recommend Lauren and her team enough!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Liz S

Summer Sisters are absolutely the best! We literally couldn't imagine having our wedding without them - from the beach ceremony to all the small details, they were on top of everything and made the day completely stress free. I would recommend them a million times over! If you... Read More are getting married on Block Island, I wouldn't hesitate to use Summer Sisters!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie M

Lauren and Katie did an amazing job as consultants and day-of coordinators for my October 12th wedding in Providence, RI. Throughout the process, they were extremely helpful in helping me connect with various vendors, organizing and planning the logistics that go on... Read More behind-the-scenes, and most importantly, helping execute the day-of plans to ensure that my husband and I were able to enjoy every second of our day. Whenever I had a question, they were readily available and always went above and beyond. Their experience and love for planning weddings, along with great senses of humor! helped make my wedding day a day that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ericka F

Summer Sisters went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! Lauren and Katie did not let any detail go unnoticed. They are very accessible, organized, and detailed oriented. I was most impressed at their ability to coordinate on the day of my wedding to make everything... Read More run smoothly. They were able to solve so many big and small problems throughout the course of the day. I felt so secure in their hands that I did not have to spend one minute worrying. Because of them, I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day with friends and family. They will put the time and attention into planning your wedding as if it were their own. Summer Sisters Weddings was an essential part of making my wedding day become a reality. They are truly priceless!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lauren M

Lauren and Katie are FABULOUS! They were helpful throughout the planning process by providing insight on Block Island vendors and timing details for my wedding day! It was reassuring to know that someone was able to oversee everything so that I could enjoy time with my family... Read More and friends!