Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3021 75th St., Kenosha, WI (262) 694-6700

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Amber V

I went in for a consultation and they were extremely rude after I noted that I would only be needing boquets from them. They are also a bit pricey compared to other vendors I visited.

2017-03-16T09:21:33 Response from the vendor

I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. Your mom wanted to put a deposit down so I was under the impression you were both happy with the consultation, and was shocked to read this. Every wedding whether it is one bouquet or... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Michelle K

Sunnyside Florist made my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages, the boutonnieres, the altar arrangements, the unity candle arrangement, and centerpieces for my June 18th wedding in Kenosha, WI. Contacting Sunnyside was easy via both telephone and e-mail, and they were... Read More able to create a stunning bouquet for me based off of a pin on Pinterest. We gave them flexibility as far as designing the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces, telling them what colors we wanted and any flowers that we absolutely did not want, and the results were absolutely gorgeous. Sunnyside has vases for rent, although we opted to purchase our own vases for centerpieces so it was easier to have out-of-town guests take home floral centerpieces at the end of the wedding. Sunnyside coordinated the delivery perfectly with our ceremony site and our reception site. Best of all, my bouquet and the table centerpieces continued to look spectacular for days and days after the wedding (which is especially impressive as my bouquet had hydrangeas in it and it was sunny and 80+ outside the day of my wedding). Sunnyside was an excellent florist to work with, and they did a great job!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jacob E

Highly recommend. I gave her a Pinterest photo of flowers I loved and she made it happen, but they looked even better. The staff are amazing and really care about the details. You can tell they love their jobs and are very knowledgeable. Reasonable prices with high quality,... Read More classy arrangements. Can't say enough good things about their flowers or the staff.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Sarah M

Hands down, the best wedding centerpieces, bouquets, and decorative pieces I've ever seen. Sunnyside florist was absolutely the best choice we made for our wedding. I had BIG plans and big dreams for my romantic, secret garden theme wedding, and Sunnyside TOTALLY delivered. We... Read More hired them to decorate our trellis, decorate a door frame at the front of our ceremony space, decorate and enhance aisle lanterns, and build tree like centerpieces, and hanging wreaths with fairy lights and greenery from our reception space. We had beautiful birdcage centerpieces complete with greenery and fairy lights, and they were so beautiful. Our bouquets were so expertly done, and we were just SO IMPRESSED. Every person at the wedding just gushed over the flowers and greenery. Many people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I may be biased ;-), but I have to agree. Just an excellent experience. They worked with my budget, made me believe that all my dreams were possible, and an eye for detail (the most important part). Very professional, and they went above and beyond to make it all happen for us. Thank you Sunnyside! I hope we can use you as a vendor again in the future for another event.

December Wedding

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Ashley E

When meeting with the floral consultant she was great at letting me know what flowers would work and hold up best in the cold December temperatures. When picking them up I was also advised on how to best care for my flowers and how to keep them alive and looking great all... Read More day.

BEAUTIFUL, CREATIVE & ELEGANT!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Beth C

Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha, WI provided BEAUTIFUL, CREATIVE and ELEGANT floral displays (table centerpieces, head table long and low and outdoor decor) for my beach theme wedding. Their creativity with both indoor and outdoor arrangements and the way they incorporated my... Read More vision of a beach wedding absolutely blew me (and my guests) away! I am so happy with everything they did! I highly recommend them!

2014-10-17T09:58:42 Response from the vendor

WE LOVED MAKING YOUR WEDDING PIECES!!! TURNED OUT AMAZING WE THINK TOO! BEST OF LUCK AND DON'T BE A STRANGER....WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! ALSO, SEND US ANY PICTURES YOU MAY HAVE; WE WOULD LOVE TO USE THEM ON OUR SITE!

Flowers

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kendra K

They were wonderful to work with and made everything look beautiful!

2014-09-20T08:45:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kendra! We loved being part of your special day! Don't forget about us when you need any other floral needs! Congratulations!!!

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Mariko T

Sunnyside florist gave my wedding day the missing piece with their beautiful flowers! They never tried to make me buy things I didn't need and even helped me figure out how to make my own centerpieces. They were honest with me about prices and never made me feel bad for... Read More cancelling something to reduce the cost. My bouquets were amazing, the colors matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly, and they added the right amount of variety to my decorations. I would highly recommend them to anyone, they did a great job :)

2014-09-20T08:45:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks sooooo much Mariko! Your review was fabulous and we appreciate the kind words. We loved helping with all your needs and hope for only the best to come for you both! xoxox Thank you again!

Not fantastic but good

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Holly F

They spent a lot of time talking with me about what we wanted and didn't want as well as prices. My bouquet was amazingly gorgeous and the girls were very nice but not "wow" like mine (which is okay because I am the bride!). We were promised a bouquet to toss at the reception... Read More and that was never delivered, I ended up having to toss one of the bridesmaids. That was very disappointing. Also, we ordered carnations for our centerpieces. We discussed what they would look like (short stemmed). When my dad picked up the flowers the day before the wedding we were astonished how small the flowers were for being around $1 a piece and they all had very large stems. Obviously the florist can not control how large the flowers end up being, but we were very disappointed in the value for these flowers and the long stem that the wedding coordinator at our reception thankfully cut for us!

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Nikki L

I was referred to Sunnyside Florist by my Venue as I wasn't finding a florist in the area that I was impressed by. I had one previous appointment with another florist and knew I should have walked out immediately when they kept suggesting Silk Flowers, and Carnations. UM NO!... Read More From my first meeting with Sunnyside, they listened to what I wanted. I showed them photos from Pinterest of my ideas and they made it all happen. Sometimes, mimicking a photo isn't the easiest. Sometimes, meeting a bride's expectations is impossible, but they 100% managed to get it right! From the Bouquets, to the corsages and boutonnieres - everything was amazing. I even put in a last minute request for petals for my flower girl and they had no problem getting me everything I needed. I also had budgeted out that maximum that I wanted to spend on flowers for the big event (Centerpieces, bouquets, petals etc...) and they STILL managed to come in RIGHT on budget. The team there, specifically Dawn and Nicole, were so complimentary of my vision, were helpful with suggestions, and they did an absolutely amazing job of making it come to life! I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more talented shop of Florists to work with!

2014-07-07T11:08:05 Response from the vendor

This made our day! Thanks again for choosing us; we loved being a huge part of your beautiful day! Come see us anytime!

flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Jennifer V

The florist had a lot of great ideas for all the bouquets. She spent a lot of time talking with us making sure she knew exactly what I wanted. She made beautiful arrangements and the girls loved them. The bridal bouquet turned out absolutely amazing and I loved it. She was able... Read More to get colors that matched my girl's dresses. Everything turned out great.

okay

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 robyn r

bouquet was beautiful. very nice. but was told id have a free tossing bouquet and on the day of the wedding there wasn't one

2012-10-02T08:11:15 Response from the vendor

Good morning,,,Could you please tell me the bride's name. I have looked up all our weddings and the toss bouquet is checked off as being made. Sometmes the toss bouquet gets mis- placed.

Great price, Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Abby F

Dawn was great to work with! We live out of state so we only met with her once! I told her the colors I was looking for and she suggested different flowers for each color. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined!!

Sunnyside Florist is the way to go

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Sarah H

The florists were wonderful at accommodating everything that I needed and getting pieces to me at separate times (pew bows, silk corsages, etc.). The only problem we had was a bridesmaid bouquet lost a flower and the groom boutonniere exploded after the ceremony, but that was... Read More due to the heat.

Brought Tears to my Eye!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Ashley M

I could not have asked for a more talented florist. I told Dawn simply my colors and that I didn't want a lot of green (Hello 1991!). She took my colors (White and Royal Blue) and made magic happen. I gave her a budget for arrangements at the ceremony site and all I can say is... Read More amazing! Our flowers kept for two weeks after the wedding! Guests were begging to take centerpieces home and one even wanted to pay for one. I will never go to anyone but them for ANYTHING floral for the rest of my life. My wedding bouquet lasted for two weeks past the wedding and I cried when I finally had to get rid of parts of it. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!! Definetly above expectations for price as well!!!

2012-08-02T12:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley for the great review. After a frustrating day it felt wonderful to read your review. I am glad Sunnyside Florist played a small part in making your wedding beautiful! Congratulations, Dawn Murphy