Superior Tours

Charter Our Buses To Anywhere and Everywhere in the U.S.A.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Shuttle Service, Transportation

7100 Milford Industrial Rd, Baltimore, MD Charter Our Buses To Anywhere and Everywhere in the U.S.A. (410) 602-1704

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jane R

I HIGHLY recommend Superior Tours. They were extremely personable, accommodating, and responsive during the wedding planning. I couldn't ask for better service. The day of the wedding, transporting our guests went flawlessly. The bus was in pristine condition and the bus driver... Read More was very friendly. I can't thank them enough for their service and flexibility!

2017-11-08T10:08:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us this fantastic review! We strive to make our customers happy, so this is always good to hear! Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 stacy s

After two years of planning my daughter's wedding, due to circumstances out of our control, we had to re-plan everything in five days. Superior Tours could not have been more accomodating to changing the location of the hotel, rehearsal dinner, first look photos and wedding. The... Read More distance from the new hotel to the venue was further than our original plan but they honored our contract and seamlessly moved everything without hesitation, I highly recommend Superior Tours for any of the your transportation needs. Stacy Sapper stein

Review for Superior Tours

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 CAROLYN Z

My husband handled all of the transportation details as that is how it is traditionally done and we had a very traditional, by the rules wedding. We had a vintage rolls for me to ride to the ceremony in w/ my parents. A limo for the guys and girls to go in. Both the rolls and... Read More the limo were only for about an hour, then we all got in the luxury coach to go to the reception. The coach also took all of the guests who were staying in our hotel blocks to the ceremony, then the reception, then back to the hotels.;Always get everything finalized in writing w/ regards to timing. Get it faxed back to you, etc. I know my husband had issues w/ the vintage rolls and had to get another vendor. Also the coach bus ran late @ the end of the night.