Superstition Manor

Mesa, AZ

Book Your Wedding with Superstition Manor

A BALLROOM IN MESA, AZ

Located in Mesa, Arizona, Superstition Manor is a luxurious, Tuscan-style estate that offers a picturesque backdrop for a traditional wedding. The property offers panoramic views of the nearby Superstition Mountain, along with a desert landscape that provides the backdrop for nature-inspired wedding photos. Inside Superstition Manor, the space is decorated with rock walls, French doors and modern chandelier lighting. The crisp white walls allow for custom decorations to reflect the theme of the wedding. Indoor receptions and outdoor ceremonies are offered.

The Courtyard. The Courtyard has a lush, grassy lawn for guest seating and the site offers a stone-paved walkway that ends inside a stone-paved, wooden pergola. The outdoor ceremony site is suitable for up to 250 guests.

The Halls. Superstition Manor offers The Ballroom and the South Hall for indoor receptions. Together, The Ballroom and South Hall are suitable for up to 250 guests, while the South Hall provides accommodations for up to 150 guests.

To make reservations, interested couples should contact Superstition Manor directly. Date availability varies depending on the desired season for the wedding. Guests are encouraged to make reservations well in advance of the expected wedding date to ensure availability. Tours are available on Tuesdays and private tours are available with an appointment. Ceremony and reception and reception-only packages are available.

A ceremony and reception package includes exclusive use of the venue for the event. Dressing rooms are provided to prepare for the event. Tables, chairs and linens are also included and all glassware and dinnerware is provided with a catering package. The ceremony and reception package also includes DJ services for four hours and water and lemonade are served throughout the event.

All events must end by 11 p.m. and music must end at 10 p.m. Early morning events are allowed. The couple should choose their own photographer and officiant. The reception-only package includes tables, chairs, linens and lemonade and water service for the event.

Catering must be provided through the on-site caterer. Menu tastings are available and custom menus are an option. Couples must make final menu decisions three to six months before the event date. Bar service is available. Guests can provide their own alcohol, but the alcohol must be served by the on-site bartender.

Outside wedding cakes are allowed. Superstition Manor provides a list of preferred vendors to assist couples in choosing florists, photographers and entertainment. Custom decorations are available. Couples meet with the staff at Superstition Manor to discuss decor options six to nine months before the event.

Setup and cleanup is provided. Superstition Manor is family-friendly and kid's plates are offered for catered events. Parking is available onsite. Sparklers and thrown items, such as rice, are not allowed.

Superstition Manor offers couples an all-inclusive ceremony and reception package to ensure their special day flows smoothly. Other benefits of choosing the location include:

• Photo booth included with ceremony and reception package
  • Committed staff work to create a wedding to remember
  • Event coordinator and day-of manager available on-site

Wedding & Event Hall

Superstition Manor is the valley's premier wedding and event center located in Mesa, Arizona. We have spectacular views of the Superstition Mountains that your guests will rave about. Our owners and staff go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding or event will be as special and unforgettable as possible. With our amazing venue and immaculate views you are sure to have a day to remember. Our gorgeous estate features two ceremony yards and two reception halls available year round. With lush landscaping and an Old World Tuscany feel, you're ensured the perfect wedding. Feel free to stop by for a tour Tuesday & Wednesdays 10am - 7pm during our Open House or check out our virtual tour at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=bvs7JzV2Q4F

• Outdoor - Covered

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Mountain

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1220 N. Signal Butte Road, Mesa, AZ (480) 560-4390
PINTEREST

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Christina G

My wedding day was perfect! And I know that was because we picked the perfect venue! It was so nice to have everything all inclusive! And the fact that they set EVERYTHING up for us was such a big help! Lisa and John, as well as the other staff, help take the stress out of... Read More planning and setting up for a wedding! I couldn't imagine a more perfect day

Best place to get married!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Molly Z

Lisa and her team are amazing they really made my day special they went above and beyond for me.

Superstition Manor is great!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Sally R

Lisa and her family and staff are absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Liana S

Lisa, John, and their staff were nothing short of AMAZING to work with!! Our wedding day was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Guests raves about the food, the view and how nice the entire night was. I am constantly recommending this venue to anyone engaged couple I... Read More know.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jennifer Z

My husband and I got married at Superstition Manor last month and it was the most amazing experience. Sadly our coordinator left a few days before our wedding. Needless to say as a bride I immediately went into panic mode. I learned quickly that was not necessary though. The way... Read More that Cara and the other coordinators jumped right in to handle everything was absolutely spectacular. We had one meeting with Cara and she knew exactly what we wanted and had all of our info. The day of our wedding everything turned out better then I ever could have imagined. It was beautiful and they made sure everything ran smoothly and was just as we wanted it. My husband and I have had more guest approach us about how perfect our wedding was. I couldn't have asked for more from a venue or the people that work there and I would recommend them to any of my friends and family getting married in the future.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Smita M

My husband and I got married there in 2016. The staff were all really nice and the venue is beautiful! My issue is that the bride and groom suites were supposed to have TVs and DVD players but the DVD players weren't working. I was a bit disappointed that my coordinator didn't... Read More pass on the guys' flowers to them and that my bridesmaids had to do that right before the ceremony. The ring bearers and flowers also wouldn't have gotten their items unless I asked right before the ceremony. Other than that everything ran really smoothly!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Rachel W

Amazing venue! Unbelievable views! The most wonderful couple owns and operates this venue and I was completely blown away by their down to earth, unpretentious, generous nature and attention to every detail. My daughter and brand new Son-in-law were married here last weekend and... Read More we couldn't have been happier with every aspect of the planning, service, venue, hospitality, and attention. We searched high and low all over the valley but nothing came close to this as far as beauty, service, price and ease. Everything is done for you here and done just the way you want. The food was delicious, the place is gorgeous and you will not find a better value or quality anywhere. I cannot say enough about John and Lisa and the entire staff at Superstition Manor. I have 3 more children coming up the ranks and I know when the time comes, I won't need to look anywhere else. Trust me when I say, you will be thrilled if you choose Superstition Manor for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Aleks H

This venue is beautiful! Lisa and her family were amazing to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state and she was so patient and flexible with us. They set everything up and added little decor touches that I hadn’t even thought about. All the linens and decorations... Read More you could possibly want are included. It’s a one-stop-shop for everything you need. I was so amazed and so, so grateful we did our wedding here! It was beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jen D

Best Venue we could have ever picked! The place is beautiful, they tons of decorations for you to pick from and I can not say enough about of coordinator, Brittany, she was amazing! Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sophia M

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true! John, Lia, their family, and their staff took care of everything and really made sure we relaxed on our day. This venue is gorgeous with unlimited photo opportunities!! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Ashley M

Our wedding date is December 2018 and we are so excited! Lisa has been amazing trying to help us figure out a date because we really wanted a Saturday but it was too late when we tried to book! Lisa has done everything possible to find us a Saturday but they were booked so she... Read More helped us to be comfortable with a Friday and made that Friday worthwhile. Thank you for all that you did to help us find our date!!!!! More reviews to come with more planning me do!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Shea H

My husband and I got married last year at this venue. We looked at over ten places, and they were all equally beautiful. But what set apart this place was our coordinator, michelle provencio. She was the only one who treated us like people instead of just another day at work.... Read More She was excited for us and asked to hear about our story (the others barely cared for our name). Once we selected this location she was so on top of everything for my wedding, I had everything done early! She even helped me make some center pieces exactly how we wanted them. And the day of? AMAZING. she was everywhere! Making sure every little detail was perfect for us. I couldn't of picked a better place or coordinator. If ever we re-new our vows, she is who I'll be hunting down to help me. The place was beautiful - some of the other staff, not so nice. :/

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Hayley B

My husband and I got married here this past April and I just have to say, we had such an incredible experience! Honestly, our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without our amazing coordinator Michelle! She was always so reassuring, helped me through every step, met with me... Read More multiple times to make sure that everything was how I wanted it, and was so graciously willing that change things around every time I changed my mind. She was one of the biggest reasons our wedding day was perfect, we truly couldn't have done it without her! For anyone looking to have their wedding here in the future, you twill absolutely love the venue and you NEED Michelle as your coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Felicia S

I had my wedding here on 09/24/2017and it was absolutely amazing. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was and no body was wrong. This venue is absolutely stunning. I got the all inclusive package and did not have to worry about a thing. They had all the... Read More decorations I could think of. The bridal and groom suites were amazing. This place is just perfect.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brittany S

Lisa and John were SO AMAZING I couldn't have asked for a better venue they did everything for us and I mean everything and made it so easy! They knew we wanted country rustic and we got that! John had just built a brand new Candy Bar, Cake Stand, and Sweet Heart table! They... Read More made us feel like family and answered all my many, many questions immediately through text! They literally have a mini hobby lobby of decorations to make your special day exactly what you want! Lisa and John I will recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017

I'm getting married next year and I've been absolutely satisfied with the service The Superstition manor has provided! The location is gorgeous and our coordinator gave three tours around the facility for the grooms side and mine! It's a very professional business and Cara has... Read More answered every single question I could think of! I'm very thankful we've found this location and look forward to working with Cara in the future!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Brittany B

The owners truly care about every single one of their brides. From the time or booking, through every appointment, and the day of our wedding, they made sure everything was perfect and treated us as if we are a part of their family. I can't thank them enough for giving me the... Read More most perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica R

Beautiful facility, amazing views, and they were so easy to work with! They have me my dream wedding and it was so stress free. They handled all the details and made everything look like a fairytale! My guest as still talking about how much fun they had and how great the food... Read More was! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Andrea & Rob A

My husband and I just had our wedding here Saturday night, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about this venue and everyone I met or worked with at SM. From the second I contacted SM, John Burns, the owner, was incredibly welcoming and accommodating - he even met us... Read More at the venue on his day off to show us around and we were immediately hooked and booked with them that very day! Michelle W. was our wedding coordinator and I never had to question whether our wedding was in good hands or not. She and I were in contact the entire time during the wedding planning and she shared amazing decorating ideas that made the night that much more special. I don't think Michelle ever stopped working or even took a moment to breathe! Even when there were last minute changes due to weather, Michelle never missed a beat and juggled multiple tasks at once, and the evening went off without a hitch. I simply LOVE her. The food was delicious and the chef even came out to chat with us and to make sure everything was cooked the way we liked it. There were so many other people that we met briefly along the way and each one of them were friendly, helpful and attentive. People were raving about how beautiful the venue was, the photographs turned out amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit for both young and old! SM set the stage for the dream wedding we've been waiting for for a long time. Many thank yous to all!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Dan A

Take the bad reviews to heart, we didn't and got burned by it. You can do a lot better for the amount you are going to spend. Find a place that cares about your big day as much as you do. Superstition Manor only wants your money, and they aren't even willing to work that hard... Read More for it. Really pathetic experiences the more we got to know them. We spent a lot of money and made our wedding look good, but still got treated poorly, and worse our guests were treated poorly. It was like we worked for them and not the other way around. A $10K or even $20K+ event shouldn't be a DIY experience in which the staff is rude and a hinderance to pulling off the day the bride dreams of. Now getting going, you've got much better places to look at!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Shelby P

So far my experience has been amazing!! Michelle is an amazing Cordinator and is making me feel like the most special bride!! I can't wait to plan my whole wedding with the staff! They are all so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Dana M

I can't say enough good things about this venue. The view is beautiful, the owner and staff are very accommodating and flexible. Our coordinator was amazing and made sure we had everything the way we wanted. The venue provides almost everything you need which took a lot of... Read More stress off of us. I would get married here all over again!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Kayla D

First I will saying, owning a local business myself I hate leaving bad reviews but I wish I had known most of this information before having my wedding there, I would have picked a different venue. The actual venue is beautiful and the view from the arbor is gorgeous. However,... Read More even though they will tell you differently, your wedding guests will be able to hear and see cars passing by. There will be cars right behind you in your photos and videos. The food is adequate but not great and portions are small. The staff serving the food is not friendly at all. The wedding coordinator that was assigned to me was the owner's daughter. She did nothing the day of my wedding. There are so many things that were left undone and never completed even though I had been promised otherwise. The staff when we went in for the open house and first meeting were so friendly and promised so may things to my mom and I. None of it was followed through on. I was severely disappointed in our rehearsal dinner there and the wedding day. When I brought these concerns to the venue, their response was "We apologize you feel that way 'Coordinator' doesn't get complaints". Had my mom not done SO much work beforehand, had we not had the best friends and family by our side that day, this day would have been incredibly disappointing and stressful.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Emily S

Great coordinator, wedding was beautiful but it seemed slightly disorganized.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelley R

Beautiful location, and fantastic staff! Brittany Burns, our coordinator, made sure that everything ran smoothly on the big day, and was always just a phone call/text/email away! I was planning the wedding long distance from Wisconsin, so having someone who knew what was going... Read More on in Mesa was so helpful! We had the most perfect wedding and it was all due to their help! Couldn't have done it without everyone at the Manor.