Honeymoon and Destination wedding specialist

Susan Peavey Travel specializes in Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, & Vacation Packages. We are full service travel agency here to assist you and your guests with all aspects of travel during your ceremony abroad. Making memories happen and dreams come true! We provide personalized service for smooth planning & budgetary concerns. Susan Peavey Travel was just awarded the Best Of Cape Cod 2017 as well as the Best of the South Shore 2017

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

252 Tea Rock Lane, Marshfield, MA (781) 319-1960
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Becca B

Where do I start!? Susan Peavey Travel was a vendor that our wedding venue recommended. I ended up meeting Susan at a bridal show and was so glad I did because hands down, they’re one of the best wedding vendors I used throughout the stressful planning process. Crazy that it was... Read More a free service, too, which was amazing! We weren’t sure where we wanted to honeymoon but knew we wanted tropical, all inclusive and adults only. Samantha Kane was our agent and she was beyond helpful because we had no idea where to start. She sent along numerous options to choose from and her recommendations on the best spots and why which helped us whittle it down and pick our final honeymoon spot (which we loved!). Samantha was extremely responsive to all of my endless emails and questions and she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure all our questions were answered, and I had a lot. It was also nice that she would reach out directly to the hotel for us to book things and she even set up our private transfers. We enjoyed working with Samantha so much, that I am already planning my one-year anniversary trip and the first thing my fiancé suggested was to work with Samantha to figure it out. Great company that I’d highly recommend to any bride trying to make the planning process a bit easier!

2017-09-13T10:40:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! I am so excited to work with you both again, and so happy your honeymoon was everything you hoped it would be! -Samantha

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kristen S

My husband and I worked with Samantha Kane and she was exceptional at planning our honeymoon. She price matched for us, in the beginning to make sure we were getting the best price possible, changed our hotel a few times per our request, and was very fast to reply to all emails.... Read More We even had some airline issues on the way home (at no fault of Samantha) and she was up late at night on a Friday calling the airline to help fix our seating arrangements. Planning a wedding can be stressful and Samantha took all the stress away from planning a beautiful honeymoon. Can't wait to plan our next trip with her!

2017-09-13T10:38:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you both, and I do hope to plan more trips with you in the future, K! -Samantha

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary B

I LOVED working with Susan Peavey Travel. We had the most wonderful honeymoon in Mexico. Susan took care of booking the entire trip, provided us with some great information about the area, and even a great travel pack and beverage tumbler! It was our first time out of the... Read More country, so her insight and suggestions based on her experience in the same areas we were going to be visiting gave us peace of mind. We felt well prepared thanks to her.

2017-09-13T10:52:07 Response from the vendor

thank you again for letting Susan Peavey Travel plan your honeymoon. Please let us know if you are planning another vacation.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Mary D

We worked with Samantha Kane and she was amazing!! We hit some bumps with using our online registry and guests ran into some trouble but Samantha was so great at handling anything that we needed! Thanks Samantha! We will definitely be reaching out to you again!

2017-10-16T18:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was so nice working with you on this honeymoon, I'm so happy everything worked out :) I look forward to working with you both again! -Best, Samantha

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Valerie G

I have used Samantha Kane with Susan Peavy travel for my honeymoon and have kept using her since. She is so sweet and so easy to get in touch with. Her knowledge of the carribean is great and she is always willing to look into things for me! It's so nice to travel knowing I have... Read More someone who is pretty much available 24/7. She responds to email super vast and it's almost like texting! She can pretty much do anything so just ask. You will not regret letting Samantha help with you travel and take the burden off you. Give her a shout [email protected] Thanks for everything Samantha!

2017-09-13T10:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review, that is so sweet of you! Always a pleasure working with you :) -Samantha

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lauren O

Ask for Samantha Kane. She did an amazing job planning our honeymoon!

2017-09-13T10:42:21 Response from the vendor