The Beauty is in the Details

Our award winning service, creativity, affordability and commitment to ensuring your happiness and satisfaction has allowed us to create a perfect and memorable day for our clients. Whether it’s just the two of you, an intimate gathering of a few friends or a large party for 300, your wedding should reflect who you are as individuals and who you are as a couple. SWC Consultants, has vowed that every person we works with is given just that and nothing less. SWC Consultants offers several packages to choose from and has something for every bride and ever budget. “Even if a couple only decides to hire me for the day of the wedding I make it a point to be available as much as possible from the time they sign up until the big day,” Mention you saw us on The Knot for special booking discount.

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

San Francisco, CA Napa|Sonoma|San Francisco|Greater Bay Area (415) 825-5080
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Tamika was phenomenal and an absolute blessing. She is fantastic to work with and has the sweetest personality. I knew I wanted to work with Tamika from the moment we met her at the Bridal Extravaganza. Though we only had her for the day of coordination, she was with us... Read More throughout the whole process. My husband cannot praise her enough for all the work and attention she provides. We truly enjoyed our time with SWC and I have been recommending Tamika and team to many friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I just had my wedding on 9/11/15. Sarah was so attentive and kind. She did an amazing job. Her staff was amazing. It was literally a perfect event!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I loved working with SWC for my wedding reception. Sarah is awesome and my whole wedding planning has been great. I cannot wait until we get to share the photos with our family.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I love that I hired such a detailed oriented planner because that is definitely not me. When I met with Sarah for our planning meeting she brought up so many things that I would have never even considered thinking about on the wedding day. She took care of the layout, timeline,... Read More and vendors which lifted a huge boulder off my back. As the wedding got closer I was able to just worry about walking down the aisle and not the vendors. If I needed anything I was able to text her and she would help or send me in the right direction I needed to go. She is defiantly a must have planner for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

A huge thank you to Sarah and the SWC Consultants team for helping making our wine country wedding magical!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

If have not hired Sarah to do your wedding yet do it ASAP! I wish I had hired her from the beginning of the planning because it would have made everything so much easier. I hired SWC Consultants for just the reception but wish I would have hired them for the whole day of. The... Read More extra eyes would have been a huge a help during the ceremony. All I can say it that I will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Thanks for the fabulous job during the reception you three are the best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

No one tells you before hand about all the little details that go into the final month of the planning but I can tell you I am so happy I hired Sarah to help with the month of it made things so much smoother when putting it together. Thanks so much SWC everything was great!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

I can't thank SWC enough for all of the hard work they put into our wedding. I had read the reviews before booking but the day of the wedding my expectations were surpassed. Defiantly worth every penny of hiring a wedding planner.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

Thank you! We had a wonderful day and so much of that was because of you. Thank you for doing such a great job and helping us through it all! You are truly wonderful. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I was very happy with the results of the wedding. We received so many compliments about the wedding and if there were any problems leading up to ceremony & reception, I didn't notice it. I know you had a big hand in... Read More making everything go smoothly, so I wanted to let you know how happy I was to work with you and let you know how thankful I am! I was very pleased with the outcome and would recommend your services to our friends.

Great service, great price

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Amber N

Tamika Hope and her team were a godsend. Her "day-of" consulting package included a lot of pre-event coordinating. From the time I hired her, she handled all of the vendors, put up the decorations and let us know what to do when during the wedding. She even made sure we always... Read More had food and drinks. If I could do it all over again, I would have hired her for the full package from the beginning and saved a lot of time and hassle (and probably even money). She was able to provide a lot of services and rentals at a cheaper price than our vendors.

SWC Consultants was so great

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

SWC Consultants was so great about everything! Sarah really did a great job and I am so happy that we went with her. I will be recommending her to everyone!! Thank you for all your help SWC.

Tamika and her team were AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Tamika and her team were AMAZING this weekend at our wedding. Greg and I are still raving about how the ladies handled all the little details like pros. We were in good hands the day of our wedding, and are so appreciative of them for that. Sarah and Co. thanks a ton for all... Read More your help. Our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined!

Day Of Coordination

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Sarah is fabulous! She gave just the right amount of advice and was so much fun to work with. Not only was she an amazing wedding planner she did above and beyond what I expected. I am so happy to have been able to work with her. My wedding was perfect I don't regret one thing.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Sarah was amazing at every aspect in the planning of our wedding. I hired her for reception only and she still was willing to meet a few times during the planning to help me when I got overwhelmed. She gave me to-do lists to keep me on planning track, and so many ideas I would... Read More have never thought of to make our wedding the best one EVER. She knows what she is doing, for sure!

Hire SWC Consultants!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

Keep calm and marry on !!! Hire SWC Consultants!! Calm is what I felt during this special day. Sarah and her staff were awesome. They were very attentive to our needs and special request. Sarah, assured me that everything would turn out beautiful. I knew I wanted a coordinator... Read More but I also knew myself.. wanting to control every moment. When I relinquished the reins.. it was almost like a huge weight off my shoulders. I just knew that Sarah and her staff had it and after routine consultations she knew my vision and went with it. She brought up things that I had never thought to think of .. even studying Pinterest and the Knott. I need to add that my husband said .. he knew you guys were good when he walked into the bridal room after the ceremony and saw you guys on your knees trying to wipe the dirt from the bottom of my train . Thank you all Guys sooo much.. We made the right decision !!!

Great coordinators!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Minh N

Tamika and the SWC crew were amazing. I hired SWC as my day-of coordinators and my wedding day went off without a hitch! It was an incredible relief to know that I didn't have to worry about anything during my wedding and reception. Tamika came to my venue walk-through with her... Read More own questions prepared, she took notes, she snapped pictures of how we wanted things set up. Everything was set up just how I wanted the day of the wedding. Tamika was there every time I needed something, sometimes before I needed it!

My heroes

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Grace P

SWC consulting was worth their weight in gold. For a very affordable price I received the best possible service. I used their day of coordinating service to help me coordinate with over 6 different vendors that I had for the wedding. They also helped to pack up and bring all of... Read More the presents, flowers, sign in etc back to our house. Neither me nor my family had to worry about anything on my wedding day other than having a great time.

Yoli is Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Claire

We booked Yoli at the Bridal Show so we got deal, but even though we only had her for part of the wedding, she was absolutely amazing in helping us finalize the details prior to the big day. She helped us nail down certain details that we had trouble with and she was organized,... Read More friendly and accommodating. She kept us on track while remaining flexible and rolling with things that came up last minute. We live out of town, so she was extremely flexible with us about meetings. We absolutely could NOT have pulled it all together without Yoli!!!

SWC Consultants is a MUST for any Bride!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Laura M

I used SWC Consultants for Day-Of Coordination services. Sarah really did a great job in dealing with all of the details the day of the wedding and allowing me to relax a little more. I highly recommend her services to anyone and definitely recommend that any bride hire someone... Read More for Day-Of services at a minimum. The main piece of constructive criticism I have to offer is that Sarah's assistants could probably use a little training on being firmer with vendors and guests. At times they seemed a little timid, and I felt like I had to step in to make things happen. However, this probably could have been mitigated if I told them up front that I would be fine with them cracking the whip whenever necessary to ensure the timeline and other processes were followed. For example, there were a couple of times when I had to firmly let guests know that they needed to move along so the next item on the timeline could happen. Otherwise, we would have sat back and waited quite some time while inconsiderate guests dilly dallied. Also, for any Day-Of coordination, I'd recommend providing some kind of "facebook" of important guests to the coordinator to help with ceremony seating and corsages/boutonnieres in your absence. For example, my grandmother could not make it to my rehearsal and so the coordinator did not know who she was and, therefore, who should be given the final corsage or which mothers/grandmothers were supposed to receive specific kinds of corsages (i.e., wrist vs. pin-on). The quality of SWC Consultants' work really is 5-star, though. Besides the firmness, the other reason I gave 4-stars is purely superficial. In choosing vendors for your wedding, unfortunately, physical appearance can be very influential whether you're conscious of it or not. When it came time to choose a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator, I had narrowed it down to 2 coordinators. One looked very professional and presentable, and I was initially leaning toward that coordinator. However, SWC Consultants luckily immediately showed me how responsive they were so my gut told me to go with them. I say this mostly because I'd like to urge any future brides who may make initial judgments based on the appearance of SWC Consultants to give them a chance because they really are great at what they do and are worth every penny! Also, I think it's important that SWC Consultants understand that the growth of their client base could improve significantly with some changes to their employees' physical presentation like outfits, makeup, hair, etc. Clients will be more drawn to a vendor who looks very well put together and commands presence.

Couldn't have made it with out them!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Jessica C

SWC was such a life saver during this time! My husband and I were able to truly enjoy our reception because they were there to take care of any major or minor issue. They were so courteous and gracious to our guest, and Sarah was able to get our wedding party to cooperate and... Read More listen! I wish I would have opted into them planning the wedding ceremony as well!

Day Of Coordination Services

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

Sarah was a wonderful coordinator to work with. I used the Day Of Coordination Service. She made my vision for my wedding a reality. She was very professional; her communication, whether by phone or email was prompt. I couldn't have survived my wedding day without her. I got all... Read More my linens, tables, and chairs from her and it made the whole process so much easier for me. I have heard of other vendors raising the price to make extra so I did my homework before I booked them and I loved she didn't raise the price. She gave me the company information and I was able to call the rental company and view everything and check the pricing. It made me trust her even more than I already did. She went above and beyond for day of coordination.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jessie G

Fabulous day of wedding planners- they rolled with last minute changes and I didn’t know about most of it until after the wedding when my family told me. Our family and friends were extremely impressed with the entire staff! I also rented all the tables,chairs, and linens... Read More through SWC Consultants and it made setup and cleanup so easy on my entire family. If this is a service you need for your venue I would defiantly say get them through Sarah it was one less headache for us. Thank you for everything, it was wonderful.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 connie w

I used "full planning" from start to finish with Sarah. It seemed like she was on top of every detail as soon as I thought of it. She is so professional and organized and she helped me find all my vendors but she was there the entire duration of the planning up to our wedding... Read More day. She took the stress off of me the day of my wedding and coordinated all the vendors. I couldn't have imagined what the wedding process would have been without a planner! She is highly recommended from me!

Best Of the Best!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 ANGELA G

I hired Sarah as our day of coordinator and she did a fabulous job. She was on the ball with every last detail. We met about a month before the wedding to go over everything and she left me a list of some details that I would have overlooked had it not been for her. Her staff... Read More was extremely kind and patient throughout everything and helped to calm my nerves on the actual wedding day right before I went into the church (and to say I was nervous is an understatement). The reception was fantastic and there are no words to say besides if you think you don’t need a wedding planner think again, I don’t think my day would have been so wonderful without one.

Sarah Gallardo

“A wedding isn’t just about that one day. It’s about the process and planning of it all before then too. It’s about bringing together everything you’ve worked so hard on and envisioned together and then seeing it unfold,” she says. “It’s a special day. You don’t get many more chances to do it like this. It should be exactly how you want it.” As a wedding planner with well over 100 weddings, Gallardo understands the constraints of budgets and wishes of a bride-to-be.