Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

7660 FAY AVENUE, La Jolla, CA (858) 456-1446

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Dana L

Theresa at Sweet Paper is amazing. We ordered our save the dates and invitations from Sweet Paper and they were amazing. Theresa helped me create unique details and choose amazing options with their extensive catalogs. She helped me stay on track with our timeline and was so... Read More easy to work with. They are awesome!

Lovely Stationery and Impeccable Service

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

We ordered our wedding invitation suite and day-of stationery from Sweet Paper and could not be happier with the beautiful stationery or amazing service that we received. We mainly worked with Theresa, who is extremely knowledgeable about stationery and extremely responsive and... Read More thoughtful. Theresa said multiple times that she wanted us to have the perfect stationary for us, and she delivered 100%. Katie also helped us and is equally delightful. Theresa and Katie have a great eye for design, and they were terrific resources on style, text, and etiquette. Sweet Paper has an impressive range of stationery options. The possibilities would have felt overwhelming, but Theresa guided us through the selection process in an enjoyable and easy way. Theresa met with us multiple times and answered our many questions patiently and thoroughly. We appreciated how Theresa respected our aesthetic choices and budget, and she made us feel relaxed and at home in Sweet Paper's charming space. After we selected our invitation suite, Theresa helped us select day-of stationery options, such as place cards and menus. The day-of stationery complemented our invitation suite perfectly. We recommend Sweet Paper wholeheartedly for weddings! On a non-wedding note, we have found charming stationery or gifts every time we have gone to Sweet Paper. The store has lovely and unique inventory and displays. This family-owned shop is a true asset to La Jolla, and shopping at Sweet Paper is always a treat!

Sweet Paper is Awesome

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Rachel B

Katie and Theresa did an amazing job with our wedding stationary. With their incredible knowledge and graphic design skills, we were able to create exactly what we wanted for our special day. The girls were always patient, helpful, and provided the perfect guidance as my mother... Read More and I deliberated about every little detail. We used Sweet Paper for our invites, programs, name cards, and favor tags. We absolutely loved how everything turned out and could not have been happier. Sweet Paper is also just an awesome little shop with beautiful stationary and gifts. Definitely a place I will return to for all my stationary needs.

Unbelievable

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Jessica L

I don't have enough space to write all the amazing things about Sweet Paper, and specifically Theresa. She was the absolute best and we couldn't have been happier with our save the dates, our invites, and menus/place cards. She must have gone through 50 drafts of each with us... Read More and was always more than happy to help! She did such an amazing job with everything and even did some of her own designs when she knew what we really wanted. I couldn't speak more highly of all the work they did for us and will be going back for whatever else we need!

Couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Cecilia A

My husband and I looked and looked for wedding invitations and could not find what we were looking for. Sweet Paper had a different selection of invitations, the quality of work and paper offered was outstanding. The invitations were not inexpensive but it was worth every penny.