Branson Weddings and Reception Venue

This award-winning venue is the place for unforgettable! From the exquisite natural beauty on 272 acres in the Ozark Mountains, to the quality custom craftsmanship of our majestic Heartwood Barn venue, the grandeur of the Sycamore Tree Outdoor Ceremony Venue & the breathtaking blufftop lake views from the Shiloh Ridge Venue, SCFR provides an extraordinary experience for the bride & her guests. Located approximately 6 miles from downtown Branson, ample lodging & entertainment are available nearby. Ceremony~Reception~Elopement~Rehearsal Dinner~Bridal Shower. Photos by PhotoGenie Photography, FourThirteen Photography, The Image is Found, Jordan Brittley Photography, Brittyn Elizabeth Photography, Aaron Clark Photography, Mandy Evans Photography, & Shea Brianne Photography

• Outdoor - Covered

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings

2657 Sunset Inn Road, Branson, MO (417) 593-9628

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Vicki P

Upon our first visit to the barn, we were in love with the venue. The barn itself is spectacular. The setting is awesome. The sycamore tree and its significance will tear at your heart strings. With all the beauty of the venue itself, the best part were the people. We... Read More worked with Lindsay from the first day. She is literally the sweetest soul ever. She answered questions all throughout the process. She reassured us with any concerns. She was with us the day of the wedding and made the day go so smooth. The owners were also amazing. We had to move the ceremony inside at the last minute due to wind and rainy drizzle. They made the day beautiful and no one even knew it had been planned outside, then quickly converted to inside. This venue is built with love and family and strong values. Our daughters special day was absolutely perfect and I can not thank Sycamore Creek enough!

2018-02-08T13:14:30 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for such a kind review - and for taking time out of your busy life to share such encouraging words. We love it when our guests share our appreciation for the sacred beauty of the ranch - and our mission to nurture families.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Pang X

It's been a whole year since my beautiful timber barn wedding; the day my husband and I became one. It still feels so present! The love and support from the Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is beyond anyone's heart can desire. The venue is breathtaking. From the amenities to the... Read More neatly groomed surrounding and friendly hospitality they give to their bride and groom; I can not say anything less than extraordinary and filled with heart. I can say this for sure; empathy and love. These are the two traits every bride and groom need from a venue, and the Buttons were just that! I'm so proud and honor to have had been one of the very first brides to be married at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, and also experience such love, personable and professionalism from them and their team. My husband and I prayed and prayed for a beautiful, ethereal, minimalist yet affordable wedding and God gave us Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, an exquisite venue with the perfect touches of simplicity so us brides can create our own unique imagery to our soon to be wedding day.

2017-10-24T15:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Pang! You were such a joy to work with! We love that you are part of the SCFR family of brides! You put so much love and care into your wedding planning and it showed on your wedding day. Thanks for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

The owners of the venue are absolutely incredible! It is evident that they truly care so much about each individual customer they serve. They give so much freedom to the bride and groom to be creative with the venue, while also providing SO much assistance and so many resources... Read More along the way! I have felt so loved and taken care of by the owners already, and I just booked the venue less than a month ago! The venue itself is absolutely stunning. Breathtaking views, wide open spaces, beautiful rustic elegance throughout the property, I could go on and on! I absolutely cannot wait to get married at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, simple, elegant, family friendly, indoor/outdoor environment to get married!

2016-04-24T20:37:16 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you can tell how much we care about our couples - because we truly do! We consider it such a privilege to serve you and sincerely appreciate your very kind words. We're excited about your upcoming wedding!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Heather L

Beautiful barn for small or large events. We had a small wedding and it was a perfect setting even in January. Grounds made perfect backdrop for photos. Lindsay and the owners were very easy to work with and gave us great recommendations for floral people. Would definitely use... Read More the venue again if in need for a large party.

2018-02-08T13:01:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to review our business. We're grateful you enjoyed our venue and had a good experience. Thank you for choosing our venue for your precious winter wedding ceremony. It was a privilege!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Regan P

I cannot thank the staff & owners of Sycamore Creek enough! The day of the wedding the weather was not what we were hoping but they made the transition into an indoor wedding seamless ( and stress free!). The barn is absolutely stunning by itself and the story behind the tree... Read More outside is extremely special and fitting for a wedding ceremony. I know there are a lot of barn venues popping up in the area but Sycamore is bar none. You will not be disappointed at all! They are everything that they advertise to be plus some! I highly encourage meeting the team and visiting the venue! Sycamore was able to make my wedding day everything I could of asked for and I hope you can share that same experience on your special day!

2018-01-03T23:17:40 Response from the vendor

Regan - thanks so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Although the weather required an adjustment, you wedding was absolutely beautiful!! We're grateful we had the privilege of being a part of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kim N

Lindsay was such a help leading up to our big day and on our big day! The ranch house was beautiful, couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

2018-01-03T23:20:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim! We enjoyed working with you and are glad you allowed us to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Julie S

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is an amazing venue with an even more amazing staff. The barn and the Ranch house are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the staff is so helpful. We called them multiple times throughout the planning process and they were always super helpful, polite and eager... Read More to answer our questions. I highly recommend this venue.

2017-10-24T15:25:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to review us! We appreciate your words and are so glad you had a good experience at the ranch. It was a privilege to serve you and your guests!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Landon W

It was absolutely the best day of my life! The weather was quite warm, but the venue was so pretty and had the best shade tree that we barely even noticed the weather! We did not want the day to end. We absolutely loved having our wedding at Sycamore Creek Family Ranch and would... Read More recommend it to anyone!

2017-10-24T15:26:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your words. It makes us happy to know you enjoyed your time at the ranch! Come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jordan B

The owners and staff of Sycamore were such a joy to work with. We booked the venue before the barn was actually built just because we saw how much heart the owners had in what they were doing and how much they cared about their couples, which stuck true throughout our entire... Read More experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our rehearsal and wedding day were perfect and stress free. The property alone is beautiful and then add the gorgeous barn - we could not have asked for a better location for our wedding!! Truly a 5 star venue!

2017-10-05T12:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We truly enjoyed your event and the opportunity to celebrate with you. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tia P

We loved everything about our venue as did our guests! The amazing staff at SCFR helped us with every step of the way and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting!

2017-09-20T15:54:05 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with SCFR! We enjoyed working with you in the time leading up to your wedding and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley D

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is the Best! They were willing to go above and beyond to do what they could to make our wedding day a dream. We cannot say enough nice things about the venue, the family that owns it, and their employees. Nor can we keep track of how many wonderful... Read More compliments we received on the venue that we chose. We will definitely be visiting again when we are back in Branson and we HIGHLY recommend Sycamore Creek Family Ranch!

2017-09-12T15:58:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your compliments! We loved being your wedding venue and look forward to you and your family returning for our future family events.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kate H

Wow, what an incredible place! Not only is the venue stunning but the people are such a joy to work with. Although weddings tend to be stressful, Lisa & Lindsay made the planning process so much smoother! They were so attentive to our needs and continually supported us in our... Read More decisions. They genuinely care for their brides, grooms, and their family. It was such a pleasure to work with them and you can tell that they have worked very hard on making the whole experience special and unforgettable. Blessings to you all! This was a day I will never forget!!!

2017-09-11T13:58:37 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much. It was truly our joy to be able to play a part in your wedding. We loved working with you and are so glad you had such a positive experience here! Thanks for giving us the privilege of serving you.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Brenna R

Mike, Lisa, and Lindsay were a pleasure to work with. This beautiful venue was perfect for our special day. The venue and the location have so much charm that made for very unique and beautiful photos. The sycamore tree provides the perfect amount of shade in the evening to keep... Read More guests cool even during the heat of the summer. No other venue in the area can even compare. Look no further. Tour, and you will fall in love.

2017-09-07T08:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You were such a joy to work with! We love our sycamore tree and are glad you do too! You're right! It's not only a beautiful symbol of marriage but provides great shade for guests during the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

What an amazing place! My wife and I love everything about Sycamore Creek Family Ranch! The owners are great and went out of their way to make our wedding day perfect and as stress-free as possible! My wife and I are looking forward to going to more events out there in the... Read More future! Also, the location is great because it is so close to Branson, yet while you are at the ranch you would never know because it is so quiet and peaceful! All of our guests had plenty of places to stay and things to do while they were in town! We could not have wished for a better location to have our wedding!

2017-07-10T08:49:37 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for your kind words and are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We love seeing past brides and grooms come back to the Ranch so we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

We have had the best experiences with SCFR. From being guests at special events, to barn dances, and even our own wedding the SCFR staff goes above and beyond every time. Our big day was even more then we could have expected with their help. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone... Read More looking for a venue. The owners Mike and Lisa Button were so generous with their time, and were so excited to have us there. There could not have been a more beautiful place for me and my husband to get married than here.

2017-07-06T10:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love having the opportunity to work with couples who have been a part of our other events. What a privilege to get to serve you on such a special day! Thanks for being a part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Pam P

This was the perfect place for our daughter's reception. She saw the venue on The Knot, we visited and she knew immediately that Sycamore Creek Family Ranch was where she wanted her first dance. Lisa and the staff are fabulous, and the views are gorgeous; a patio on a bluff... Read More overlooking the lake as the sun was setting. The golden light made her dress shimmer as she and her guy stepped out on the dance floor. All of the necessary amenities are there; kitchen for the caterers, an indoor area for food, a sound system, a sweet bridal area and a separate area for the guys, and very nice restrooms. The staff set up just as requested, and were there during the entire event available for any questions or adjustments. The bride, groom and guests were all in awe of the beautiful venue; so Dad and I were happy. Thank you Lisa and staff.

2017-06-24T18:58:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind and gracious review! We're so glad you were pleased with your experience here on your daughter's big day. It was a privilege to work with you throughout the process! Come back and see us at one of our future community... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Mike G

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch is a 5 star venue run by the finest and nicest people you can imagine. My family and I were there right before Easter to celebrate a family wedding. It was one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have ever seen. The owners and staff went out of... Read More their way to be sure everything went well. They were so professional and couteous. The scenery, buildings, ceremony and reception areas are immaculate and breathtaking. If you are fortunate enough to use Sycamore Creek Family Ranch as a venue you will be so happy you did.

2017-06-05T12:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We sure appreciate your words and are so glad you had an exceptional experience while you were at the ranch! That makes us very happy!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Ashley R

I chose Sycamore Creek Family Ranch because of the owners. They were so genuine and nice, and will do anything to work with what you want to make your day special! Also, it is my dream to be married under a beautiful tree like the Sycamore tree, and the completed barn is going... Read More to be beautiful! I am so excited to be married here in just over 2 months!

2016-04-19T14:46:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review and the compliment. We love our brides and feel so privileged to get to work with you!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jami G

Stunning place! We cannot wait to get married here in August.

2016-04-19T14:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Sycamore Creek Family Ranch on The Knot. We appreciate it!

Mike & Lisa Button

Brides who come to us find out very quickly how much we value them. We see each one as a unique individual - not a number. The owners of SCFR have been married 28 years, and believe strongly in the high value of marriage and family. That's why we've developed Sycamore Creek Family Ranch. Our goal is to nurture families and do our part to build families that last. Lindsay, our Director of Weddings, takes very good care of our brides who become a part of the SCFR "family."