Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Serving Greater Philadelphia Area

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

776 Haunted Lane, Bensalem, PA Serving Greater Philadelphia Area (215) 633-1200

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Courtney Z

We used Synergetic for all of our uplighting, dance floor wash and string lighting for our wedding at Front & Palmer. They were professional and prompt and knew the space really well. My only complaint was they forgot two sections of string lights for our wedding, but they did... Read More give us a partial refund for that part of the service. Overall would highly recommend Synergetic!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Erica S

Thank you to Justin B and our second DJ Herb!! We went with Synergetic after receiving a referral from our photographers, and we couldn't have been happier with the decision. They were professional, timely, knowledgeable, and just fun to hang out with and plan the playlist with.... Read More On wedding day, Justin carried all of our plans out without a hitch and made sure everyone was on the dance floor-- until the very last song! Unfortunately, my aunt accidentally fell at the end of the night, and Herb immediately came down from the DJ stage to check in on her and ensure she was taken care of while Justin kept the rest of the party going. Our guests still can't stop talking about the music! We HIGHLY recommend Justin and the Synergetic team!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caitlin R

Dave S and his team did an outstanding job at our wedding this past September. I would highly recommend utilizing their uplighting services, along with "custom" playlists to personalize your wedding! We had no concerns leaving the night in their hands. Dave did a great job at... Read More regulating the night so the dance floor was always packed and everything ran smoothly and on time (I am not the most easy going person, so I had a strict timeline)- they did a great job managing everything! Would highly recommend to anyone in the Bucks country area in PA!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Whitney K

We absolutely loved Yonah for our wedding reception! All of our "please play" and "must play" songs were played and our guests kept commenting on how it was the best dance party.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Savannah T

Jim was great! No one left the dance floor!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kristina O

Can't say enough great things about Synergetic! Our DJ, Chris was awesome and had everyone dancing the entire reception. He had also worked at our venue in the past so he knew exactly where to set up so everyone a great time! We also had a customized monogram in the middle of... Read More the dance floor that was perfect and just what my husband & I had always wanted. From the day we walked into the studio to our wedding day, Synergetic made the process easy & fun for us! I would recommend this company to everyone ~ you will not be disappointed! Thank you DJ Chris and the entire Synergetic Team!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Michelle K

Loved them. They did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Elizabeth C

We actually happened to meet our DJ, Chris, at another wedding as we were planning ours. At that time, we were really impressed with how he handled that wedding and found out that we have a mutual connection. As we went through the process, both Chris and the staff at Synergetic... Read More were easy to work with and kept us organized. Chris was really helpful as we walked through the timing of the day and what he would be doing throughout. On the actual day, Chris was there right on time and did everything he told us he would do. Our guests had a great time dancing all night...the dance floor was never empty. We had a couple of things that we wanted to change at the last minute and Chris took it in stride and made sure it went off without a problem. Overall, we had a great experience with both Chris and Synergetic and would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kristie H

My husband researched and chose Synergetic and the music was perfect for our day!! DJ Jim was our DJ for the night and he was amazing! Throughout the entire process, everyone at Synergetic was accommodating and very responsive to our questions and concerns. Our friends and... Read More family loved our DJ saying he was one of the best; so many of our single friends wanted his info for their own future weddings! Music was on point the entire night, DJ Jim was flexible and went with the flow, we are incredibly thankful for his help to keep up with the party!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michelle M

We chose Synergetic for our wedding because of their professionalism and reasonable prices. The booking process was easy and convenient to do online, and we had a great experience planning our ceremony music and reception with DJ Justin. Everything went smoothly, and our... Read More guests all remarked on how the entire dance floor was filled from the beginning of dancing until the very last song. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Keely D

Stop looking for a DJ!!! Justin was one of our absolute favorite vendors and was so much more than a great DJ! Not only did our guests rave about him and dance all night long, but he checked in on us throughout the entire evening to make sure we were having the best time ever.... Read More Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jennifer S

Our DJ, Chris, was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He got everyone on the dance floor right after dinner and kept them going all night. We could not have picked a better DJ. I would highly recommend using Chris and Synergetic for any event. Chris - thank you for an awesome... Read More wedding. We had a blast!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Karen D

CHRIS WAS AMAZING!! My wedding on 11/12/16 was the best party I've ever been to - and my guests agree! Chris literally had people on the dance floor before dinner was even served! I told him I wanted a major dance party and he delivered in a major way. Synergetic was easy to... Read More work with and extremeley professional. The only negative is that we can't have another wedding to do it all over! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Brittany L

My husband and I just got married on December 23rd and had Justin P as our DJ. Choosing Synergetic was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. Jenna was our point of contact in the office and she was so incredibly helpful. She always responded back to any... Read More questions I had in a very timely manner and always so pleasant. Justin P was our DJ and let me just say, he had all the wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night. He knew exactly what we were looking for and played a great variety of music that people of all ages could enjoy. He has a skill of reading the crowd and playing the music the crowd really enjoyed. He really took the time to talk to us to see exactly what we were looking for and nailed it on the head. I can't say enough nice things about Synergetic, Jenna and Justin P especially. I would, without hesitation, suggest Synergetic to anybody. People were leaving that night and telling me how amazing the music was. Thanks again Justin P. You really did make our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Elizabeth B

We originally went with Synergetic Sound after looking at reviews on various websites. After talking with Justin and seeing what they had to offer, we booked an appointment with a few of their resident DJs. Justin took the time to help us narrow it down to Jim, and we were... Read More EXTREMELY happy with his performance on the day of our wedding. Jim went above and beyond to make our wedding a hit. We were able to pick a majority of the music, and he filled the gaps perfectly, creating a great mix of music for the entire crowd. We had multiple people say how good the DJ was. Lastly, Jim worked extensively with our one groomsman (bride's brother) to incorporate a drum solo into the reception. He was not only helpful, but enthusiastic and excited to help us accomplish this. It was truly awesome. Lastly, our photo booth attendant was amazing as well. She took the time to make sure our guests had a blast for every picture, and they turned out hilarious! We loved looking through all of the photo booth pictures that they sent to us extremely quickly after the wedding! The fact that Synergetic Sound were so accommodating, friendly, and helpful has ensured that we will 100% use them for any future events. The cost was perfect, the skill was excellent, and the atmosphere they created was exactly what we wanted. Thanks, guys, you nailed it!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Barbara F

For my husband and I, finding the right DJ for our wedding on October 29th was a priority. Having a fun wedding where everyone was dancing, loving the music, and having an awesome time was extremely important to us both...it was #1 on our list of what we wanted for our... Read More reception. Our DJ was Justin P. and he was incredible!!! We met with him a couple of times before the wedding but after our 1st meeting we knew Synergetic was who we were going with, and we are so happy with our decision. Our wedding guests had a blast and it was the most fun we have ever had. Justin did a beyond fantastic job and we are so so grateful!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Erin F

Max and Jenna were great to work with. I planned my entire Philadelphia wedding from NYC and they were very responsive over email. Everything was very straight forward and easy and Synergetic did a beautiful job! We hired them for market string lights as a ceremony backdrop as... Read More well as dance floor wash and uplighting for the reception. The lighting turned out great and was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katy K

Our goal was to have all of our wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night - and Justin made that happen! We received so many compliments on the music selection and the energy throughout the night. Everyone told us that he knew just how to mix in old and new music so... Read More that all our guests had a good time. I would highly recommend using Synergentic Sounds, and specifically Justin. No detail was missed. Everything ran smoothly and we couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Shelley M

They were so accommodating with my quasi-customized playlist and Justin Byrne was absolutely great!! Of course he had help, but he still went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed, including drinks! The dance floor was always packed and the transitions were... Read More seamless. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mallory M

Chris and Chris kept the energy up and everybody dancing the whole night! They kept things moving according to schedule even though we were late from taking pictures. Their team was very responsive when I sent emails before the wedding. The uplighting was gorgeous!! It really... Read More made the room pop. I interviewed at least 8 different DJs, but I have absolutely no regrets after picking them. They really did an amazing job!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Candice D

Had a great time working with Synergetic. Chris was our DJ and he was on point. Earlier in the night he did a great job of getting people out of their seats and dancing. The dance floor at HollyHedge was packed to the brim. As the night wore on he switched to more hip hop and... Read More dance music which was requested on our song sheet and he got the party started. The front office was great to work with and Chris called a few days before to go over the song sheet. Everything was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marcella N

We hired Synergetic to DJ our wedding. Synergetic was very easy to work with and when we initially met with them we were given a live demo by the person who would DJ our wedding (DJ Kirk). Synergetic was very organized and Kirk called us a couple of days before the wedding to go... Read More over the details and pronunciations. He also worked with the venue to make sure the timing was correct. The music was great and Kirk adjusted throughout the night to get everyone dancing. He did a good job and made the night a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kelly P

Justin was our DJ and we also purchased a photo booth that our guests loved! Justin was fantastic and had amazing energy during the wedding! During planning, Jenna went above and beyond to help me. Thank you so much, we had a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megumi W

We only used them for lighting. They were the required vendor for our venue, so I can't comment on price since I did not price shop. However, I thought they did an excellent job. Consultations were easy to setup and the lighting really set a beautiful tone for the venue... Read More space. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Rebecca M

We used a DJ & photobooth from synergetic. The photobooth was a hit but DJ Jim Gosser made the night what it was! I would not change one thing. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. People started on the dance floor before dinner and never left! Half way through... Read More the father daughter dance we decided to call other father daughters up on the dance floor. Mid dance we looked at Jim and he took the cue, acted fast and smoothly called everyone up. My one concern with a DJ ( aside from not playing the right music to keep people going ) was that they would like hearing themselves too much on the mic. This was not the case at all. He said the right things at the right times... He really was the perfect DJ and I am very thankful that we had him at our wedding!!!!