It's your day, your way!

Table 6 Productions is a full-service design, planning and event coordination company. We specialize in the unique, the chic, the fabulous. We don't want your event to be like everybody else's. We want it to be memorable, special, personal...We want it to reflect YOU!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

New England and The Tri-State Area (617) 519-3002
INSTAGRAM

The Perfect Wedding !

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Care B

Elizabeth Sleeper was the wonderful young woman who turned out to be a Godsend to my daughter & I when we began this very consuming & complicated process of planning her wedding . Elizabeth's artistic talent , personality , organizational skills & personal class all came thru... Read More to help create a day that none of us will ever forget . I have never seen my daughter so happy & that is what it is all about ! Elizabeth Sleeper was ALWAYS available , non judgemental , understanding , flexible , sweet & tough when necessary . She is also a great negotiator & instinctingly knew how to keep it all balanced . THANK - YOU ELIZABETH & all of you at Table 6 Productions for helping to create what are now beautiful memories !!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013

I honestly dont know what I would of done without Elizabeth- I own my own business and my husband is a Marine so we dont have much time to plan. She got to know us and really quickly pin pointed our style and how we acted as a couple. So she understood what I wanted and what my... Read More fiance would be happy with also. My parents felt like she was our savior and honestly she was. She incorporated so many little details I never would of thought of and all of our guests noticed! I have been getting messages all day that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever seen! We had a few complicated areas of our wedding, 1- we did a sword ceremony with 1/2 the Marines at the rehearsal due to distance- and 2. 1/2 of the wedding party was flown in from Texas the night before- She created a play by play timeline for every person in the wedding so everything went flawlessly. If I could do it all over again I would and I wouldn't change a thing! Elizabeth created our dream wedding and she is extremely professional and was ALWAYS available to handle every detail throughout the entire process.

Full service wedding planning

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Christina R

I hired Elizabeth Sleeper to plan my wedding about a year before the date. I picked the venue myself but I wanted help with all the other vendors and designing the space. Elizabeth set me up with awesome vendors (aside from a hair/makeup vendor who totally blew me off close to... Read More my date -ask Elizabeth about it) and managed all of them. She designed a GORGEOUS space at the venue and worked like crazy so that I could actually enjoy the day! While pricey, I definitely recommend her especially for those of us who have to work demanding schedules and who need design help!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kylie H

Elizabeth was amazing! From the beginning, I felt as though she really had my best interests at heart and truly wanted my day to be absolutely perfect and as I had envisioned it to be. She made the entire process completely stress-free and handled everything with ease, never... Read More making me feel one bit anxious or nervous about any of the plans. She knew exactly what I had envisioned for the day and even made her own suggestions that I ended up using over my own initial ideas! I never thought I would feel comfortable handing the reigns over to a planner without feeling uneasy or nervous but that's exactly what happened with Elizabeth. Throughout the whole process, she handled every hiccup and made sure that by the time the big day came around, everything was seamless. She even remembered to make sure that my husband and his groomsmen ate before the church! On top of being very organized, Elizabeth is extremely personable and fun to be around. She and I actually still keep in touch and have remained friends to this day. I would highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone planning a wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Could not have done this without Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Kimberly B

After researching many Boston area vendors, we hired Elizabeth Sleeper of Table 6 Productions to plan essentially every aspect of our wedding. We started working with her about 8 months prior to our wedding date and there is no way we could have planned our wedding without... Read More Elizabeth. We were beyond thrilled with her professionalism, vendor selection, and attention to detail that went into our day and every day leading up to it. We started from scratch using an incredible venue that had never previously hosted a wedding. Elizabeth created the vision that we had in our minds and then some. My husband and I were not the most "involved" planners, but Elizabeth kept us on task, moving us along and helping us navigate every piece of the puzzle. She narrowed down vendor selections and worked with us to secure the people with whom we felt most comfortable. We did not have many issues, but if any arose, Elizabeth took care of them. Many people commented on how calm my husband and I were the days before and the actual wedding day, and I know that had a lot to do with the confidence we had in Elizabeth. There is not one thing we would have changed about our wedding and we owe an incredible thank you and debt of gratitude to the work that Elizabeth did for us.

Elizabeth Sleeper from Boston Table 6

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Erin P

I have been working with Elizabeth since the moment I got engaged 2 months ago! I saw her work and right away I knew she was going to help make my dream wedding perfect! She has already gone above and beyond to help me find all of the best vendors for my location. ( I am getting... Read More married outside of the US). She has spent a ton of time researching and guiding me through everything I would ever need to know. Although we are only beginning the planning I know it is going to be amazing and cannot wait to see all the small details and ideas come together! I would not want to work with anyone else! Elizabeth and table 6 productions is amazing and you will not be disappointed!! :)

Table 6 Productions is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Brian M

I just got married almost two weeks ago and I had Elizabeth Sleeper, the Massachusetts "chick" of Table 6 Productions, as my Wedding Planner and she was more then amazing to work with! My family and I had the pleasure of knowing Elizabeth for a little over a year now we enjoyed... Read More every second of it! She was an amazing planner and became one of my friends throughout the planning process! I am the first one in my family to get married, so when I got engaged I was a little lost and didn't know where to begin with ALL the planning a wedding brings! I had researched table 6 Productions about 3 months after getting engaged and contacted Elizabeth to set up a meeting. We met at the venue that my husband and I had planned to get married at and after 15 minutes of meeting her I knew that she was amazing at her job and hired her a week later! Every bride (or almost every bride) has a Pinterest Board entitled "My Dream Wedding" or "One Day" that they create to get ideas for that day that every little girl dreams of! Elizabeth did exactly that for me! She helped me and my husband have the PERFECT wedding day! She was very professional throughout the entire planning process and had my best interest in mind with every vendor we met. She treated planning of our wedding as if she was planning her own and wanted NOTHING but the best for us! She was always available by email or phone at all times! I just got back from our honeymoon and everyone keeps asking me if I'm relieved that its all over? My answer to them is, "No, I am sad it's all over and I wish I could relieve our wedding day every year!" The reason I feel this way is because Elizabeth Sleeper, of Table 6 Productions, made my entire planning process as well as our Wedding Day so amazing that I wish it wasn't over! I would recommend Elizabeth to anyone that is even considering a Wedding Planner because she can take your ideas and dreams for your big Day and make them come true! Thank you Elizabeth and Table 6 Productions for helping my husband and I have the BEST WEDDING EVER! We could not thank you enough :)

Elizabeth Sleeper

Although she was born in Montreal, Canada, Elizabeth has spent the majority of her life living in Boston. She studied event management in the School of Hospitality at Boston University. Upon graduation, Elizabeth relocated to Colorado to work for the Table 6 Productions office in Denver. After a year of training, Elizabeth moved back to Boston to open the Table 6 Productions New England office. Originally targeting the New England market, Elizabeth is now covering the tri-state area and beyond!