Tahoe Mountain Club

Truckee, CA

Book Your Wedding with Tahoe Mountain Club

A BALLROOM IN TRUCKEE, CA

Nestled outside of Truckee, California, in the Sierra Nevada mountain range, the Tahoe Mountain Club is an all-encompassing venue, suitable for both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The professionals at the Tahoe Mountain Club work to make their establishment exude a spirit of community and adventure. Couples who embrace this bold approach to life can plan the wedding of their dreams at the Tahoe Mountain Club.

Old Greenwood House is an expansive clubhouse that provides guests with a panoramic view of the mountain range and the Old Greenwood golf course. Wedding occupancy is 50 for this venue. For receptions, the capacity is 125 standing and 80 for a seated buffet dinner. Summer availability is evenings only, while mid-October and March offer day and evening events.

Alpine Club offers a cozy and rustic atmosphere for couples and their guests. Capacity for a buffet dinner is 90, and capacity for a seated dinner is 70. The venue can accommodate 125 guests for cocktail events. An adjacent patio has a capacity of 50. This event space is available during the evenings November through April and anytime during the day and evening in May through October.

Schaffer's Camp guests board a gondola to reach the venue perched atop a 7,900-foot mountain. The views from Schaffer's Camp promise stunning backdrops for first-look photos. The inside capacity of this venue is 130, and patio capacity is 150. This space has winter availability during the evenings and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the day. Summer availability is completely open.

PJ's at Gray's Crossing is a casual golf club that is especially appropriate for a couple who desire a laid-back venue. The building seats 40 people inside. On the patio, capacity is 50. Outside on the lawn, the space accommodates up to 200 people. PJ's is available year-round; however, during the winter, guests can use only the inside facility.

At Tahoe Mountain Club, a dedicated event staff is ready to assist brides- and grooms-to-be with every detail of the planning. With the varied venues available on the premises, the Tahoe Mountain Club has a space to match most couple's needs.

Several catering packages are available for wedding receptions. Couples can choose from various appetizers, including those passed among guests and displayed on trays for self-service. Buffet options are also included with wedding packages. The Sierra Celebration includes choice of an appetizer, salad, accompaniment and entrée. The Emerald Bay buffet includes two appetizers, a salad, two accompaniments and two entrées. Other packages are also available. Chicken piccata, pork tenderloin, king salmon, prime rib and pork roulade are just a few of the entrée options. Vegetarian and vegan entrées are available. Couples can add a coffee and tea station and bar service to any catering package.

• Friendly, professional staff
  • Special accommodations to meet dietary needs
  • Planning assistance from knowledgeable staff

Spanning all of North Tahoe: 4 Spectacular Venues

Home to a wide range of beautiful settings and versatile venues, Tahoe Mountain Club provides an array of four-season settings, just minutes from Lake Tahoe. Showcasing magnificent Sierra Nevada mountain views from all of our venues, you’ll find endless opportunities for every occasion. Whether planning an intimate gathering or a large scale affair, allow our talented team of event staff to guide you every step of the way. Explore Tahoe Mountain Club’s many offerings for your next event. Let us host your dream wedding! -PJ's at Gray's Crossing: June-October, Up to 225 ppl - Schaffer's Camp: January- March; July-September. Up to 110 ppl. (Located two gondola rides up Northstar at Tahoe). - Old Greenwood House: January- March. Up to 60 guests. - Alpine Club: Perfect for Rehearsal Dinners

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

13051 Fairway Dr, Truckee, CA (530) 550-5094

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Leya G

My husband and I got married at PJ's on August 12, 2016. To start, Dana, was amazing to work with throughout the entire process, especially to a couple that was planning our wedding from out of state. To start, when we set up our initial appointment to see the venue, my... Read More stepsister Facetimed us throughout the entire walk through as we were in KY. I am sure it was a bit awkward for Dana to be talking to us on FT, but she was very professional and was super nice, answering all of our questions. When we came in town for the tasting, she had everything ready to go and all I can say is the food we selected was beyond AMAZING! She sat with us and helped give us ideas about the set up for the wedding since we were having our ceremony across the walkway on their open green space. Leading up to the wedding date, she was always available for questions and helped us figure out how to make the most out of our F&B cost. And now to the day of - I couldn't have asked for a more amazing venue and staff. From the bridal retreat, to the gorgeous backdrop during the ceremony and reception, it was everything a bride could ask for! I have had so many of our guest tell us what an amazing venue it was and the food, along with the staff, was out of this world! I have to say that their mac and cheese was the best I have ever had and if I could have had two more plates of it, I would have :) If you are looking for an amazing wedding venue, with great food, and great service - PJ's is the place to have it! Thank you Dana and team for making our day so memorable, not just for us, but for our family and friends!

Amazing Wedding at PJ's

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Finding the Tahoe Mountain Club was the solution to all of our wedding problems! First of all, the venues are stunning! Every venue has an upscale mountain spirit making it the perfect place to host guests. Because our wedding was on the smaller side, we chose to have... Read More ours at PJs. The staff was extremely responsive and easy to work with (Dana especially). The food was delicious and we received a ton of compliments following the event. PJ's was very flexible with our requests and accommodated almost every thing we'd asked for. Tahoe Mountain Club has a selection of venues and my advice is to make it easy on yourself and go directly to them. Pricing was very reasonable for the area!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Christen L

This venue was an amazing place and setting for our wedding. The view is beautiful with the trees and mountain settings as the backdrop, the food was amazing and many guests responded how great dinner was, and service- everything was taken care of throughout the night. I could... Read More not have asked for a better place to have a wedding.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Abigail C

Our wedding could not have been more perfect at PJ's. It is a beautiful venue, the staff is very friendly, and everyone we worked with was professional and accommodating. We felt like everything was well organized and that we could plan things exactly the way we wanted. I loved... Read More the open feeling of the area but still felt like we were in the woods. We still have friends commenting on how great they thought everything was.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 AJA C

Great staff to work with prior to the event as well as the event day. Not a single complaint about this place. Food was incredible and the setting is something from a story book. Evening sunset views are spectacular.

June Wedding

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Lauren J

My husband and I held our wedding reception at PJ's Bar and Grill. Not only was the venue absolutely stunning, but the event coordinator Dana was very easy to work with. Over the several months we spent planning I must have emailed her a million times, but she was always quick... Read More to respond. On the day of the event the staff was great and the whole event went off without a problem. We received so many compliments on the food. Due to the number of guests we had a buffet, which turned out to be a great option. At our pre-event tasting the chef was able to make some suggestions which we appreciated and implemented too. Despite the drought, we actually had some light sprinkles the day of our event. PJ's was great in helping us make a last minute rain plan. I wish we could do this event all over again, it was so much fun.

Dream Wedding @ Schaffer's Camp

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

My husband and I got married here March 22, 2014 -- and to say our expectations were exceeded would be an understatement. As soon as we were engaged, it was all a matter of finding the right venue to celebrate our big day. Both skiers, we definitely knew it had to be a winter... Read More wedding. Tahoe Mountain Club's Schaffer's Camp came as a recommendation from a friend and as soon as we stepped foot in the venue, we knew it was perfect. The venue has a very refined, cozy, mountain lodge feel -- we were able to utilize the different rooms to our advantage. Schaffer's Camp is located at the top of the Zephyr lift -- which means our guests had to take two different gondolas to reach the venue. This was definitely an adventure for most of our guests! The venue had only hosted one other wedding before ours, which concerned me at first -- BUT everything was perfect. Dana and Stacy were very accommodating to all of our requests and made sure we had everything we needed to have a perfect day. **They even fulfilled a special request to have grilled cheese and fries for a late night snack! :) We had our ceremony on the outside patio, with sweeping views of the sunset, and Squaw Valley in the distance. It even flurried a little when the ceremony started! Our cocktail hour was setup in the bar and fireplace room -- the weather was just right for everyone to also enjoy the sunset on the outside patio. For our reception, we had tables interspersed through the main dining area that included our dance floor. To this day, our guests still tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. If you're looking for a unique, wintery wedding on the mountain, this is definitely it!

Meghan Fuccella

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Meghan J

I got married at PJ's Restaurant at Gray Crossing Golf Club in July 2013 and it was fabulous! Kendra and Dana did an absolutely amazing job of pulling the event together and making sure everything ran so smoothly. I couldn't have asked for the day to have been more perfect. Our... Read More guests still comment about how much fun they had, how great the food was and how beautiful the setting was. The entire staff was amazing! The bartenders and waitstaff were so friendly and helpful and really made the event spectacular. The venue and services are pricey but worth every penny. We had 170 guests and there was more than enough space for everyone. Also the lighting into the evening was much brighter than I expected. Love this site and the people!