Tarrywile Park & Mansion

Danbury, CT

Tarrywile Mansion, where your love story unfolds..

Step into the romantic elegance of the Victorian era at Tarrywile Mansion. Whether you are dreaming of crystal and lace or burlap and cowboy boots, we are the venue for you. Our staff knows you have been dreaming of this day and is committed to helping you make your wedding as unique as you are.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Rentals + Equipment

70 Southern Blvd, Danbury, CT

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My June 13th wedding at Tarrywile mansion was amazing. The mansion is so pretty that we need minimal decorations. We had our ceremony under the grape arbor, so picturesque, and lawn games close to the mansion. Kids and adults enjoyed hiking around the mansion on the day of the... Read More event. I would highly recommend Tarrywile to everyone!

Beautiful on a Budget

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

I am a graduate student, and my husband was also in school while we were planning the wedding. We wanted a quality location for a reasonable price, and Tarrywile was the best choice in the Danbury area. We had a garden-themed wedding. The grape arbor was a perfect ceremony site.... Read More All of our pictures look lush and colorful. We had about 100 guests, which is a little tight in the mansion. Get creative, and plan to transition rooms. We turned the conservatory into the dance room. Guests loved that there was both a space for party and space for quieter talking outside. The mansion was free on the day before the wedding and we (our family & friends) were therefore allowed to decorate a day early. I'm not sure how we would have pulled it off without this time. Thank you Tarrywile!

2015-08-14T09:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Knottie95631108, I am glad you had a wonderful wedding day, and I am confident you and your team would have pulled it off spectacularly even if the day before was unavailable. Love the photos! Many blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Chelsey M

The historic and well cared for mansion and property is full of charm. Our family and friends were able to experience a variety of scenery through out our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was under a blooming grape arbor, cocktail hour was through out the entire mansion, including... Read More the conservatory and veranda. Our reception was under a large tent adjacent to conservatory and grape arbor. Pictures were taken around an apple orchard, through out various flower gardens and around a gazebo. This vendor is well priced and the events coordinator was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend renting Tarrywile Park & Mansion for your future event, or just visit to hike and enjoy nature at it finest!

Great venue

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Jayme E

When we first learned about Tarrywile, we fell in love with it. This is a great spot for any event, but our wedding was perfect. We held the ceremony under the grape arbor which was in full bloom. Then our cocktail hour was on the veranda which was also very nice. Then our... Read More reception was inside the mansion. So many people complimented us on what a beautiful mansion it was, and wanted to know how we had found out about Tarrywile. My husband and I also love hiking the trails. Becky and Anne Marie are so wonderful to work with, and are willing to do so much for the brides. This venue is affordable and is much more unique than a standard banquet hall. We loved our wedding at Tarrywile

2013-08-20T21:16:14 Response from Michael, the member

Sounds like you had a fantastic wedding day, congrats! We are thinking of Tarrywile but curious how many guests would fit comfortably in the space and the somewhat limited dance floor. Also the rooms are a bit choppy... how did that work out for you... Read Less Read More

April indoor wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Heather F

I had my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at Tarrywile to cut down on time and cost. I fit perfectly into our budget and feel of the wedding. My wedding was a small group of 50 people and Tarrywile worked well for that sized group, I would not recommend it for a larger... Read More group if you are just indoors and want everyone to see. Staff was helpful and on top of paperwork.

TO Tarrywile Park & Mansion