Tarrywile Park & Mansion

Danbury, CT

Capacity: Up to 150 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Tarrywile Mansion, where your love story unfolds..

Tarrywile Park Authority and its staff welcome you to step into the romantic elegance of the Victorian era at Tarrywile Mansion. Whether you are hosting a wedding reception, celebrating a special anniversary or birthday, or planning a business meeting, you will find exactly what you are looking for.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

70 Southern Blvd, Danbury, CT

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

My June 13th wedding at Tarrywile mansion was amazing. The mansion is so pretty that we need minimal decorations. We had our ceremony under the grape arbor, so picturesque, and lawn games close to the mansion. Kids and adults enjoyed hiking around the mansion on the day of the event. I would highly recommend Tarrywile to everyone!

April indoor wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Heather F

I had my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at Tarrywile to cut down on time and cost. I fit perfectly into our budget and feel of the wedding. My wedding was a small group of 50 people and Tarrywile worked well for that sized group, I would not recommend it for a larger group if you are just indoors and want everyone to see. Staff was helpful and on top of paperwork.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Chelsey M

The historic and well cared for mansion and property is full of charm. Our family and friends were able to experience a variety of scenery through out our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was under a blooming grape arbor, cocktail hour was through out the entire mansion, including the conservatory and veranda. Our reception was under a large tent adjacent to conservatory and grape arbor. Pictures were taken around an apple orchard, through out various flower gardens and around a gazebo. This vendor is well priced and the events coordinator was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend renting Tarrywile Park & Mansion for your future event, or just visit to hike and enjoy nature at it finest!

Great venue

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Jayme E

When we first learned about Tarrywile, we fell in love with it. This is a great spot for any event, but our wedding was perfect. We held the ceremony under the grape arbor which was in full bloom. Then our cocktail hour was on the veranda which was also very nice. Then our reception was inside the mansion. So many people complimented us on what a beautiful mansion it was, and wanted to know how we had found out about Tarrywile. My husband and I also love hiking the trails. Becky and Anne Marie are so wonderful to work with, and are willing to do so much for the brides. This venue is affordable and is much more unique than a standard banquet hall. We loved our wedding at Tarrywile

2013-08-20T21:16:14 Response from Michael, the member

Sounds like you had a fantastic wedding day, congrats! We are thinking of Tarrywile but curious how many guests would fit comfortably in the space and the somewhat limited dance floor. Also the rooms are a bit choppy... how did that work out for you... Read Less Read More

TO Tarrywile Park & Mansion