Tempe Mission Palms

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

60 East Fifth Street, Tempe, AZ

Amazing Wedding Experience at TMP

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Meghan B

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Rachelle at Tempe Mission Palms! We had our wedding in the Palm Ballroom and our cocktail hour in the courtyard and everything turned out exactly how I pictured it! Rachelle and her team were extremely professional, flexible,... Read More and very easy to work with. I must have emailed Rachelle countless times with various questions, and she continually answered me promptly (even when she wasn't at work) and made me feel like I was the only event she was working on, even though I know how much business this place gets this time of year. On the weekend of the wedding, the staff made me feel at ease by taking care of everything for me. I was able to finally relax, sit back, and enjoy my wedding as the team at TMP did a beautiful job hosting our event. Thank you Rachelle and TMP for all that you did to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Viki S

A giant thank you to the Tempe Mission Palms staff! Especially Kellie! She was an absolute delight to work with from start to finish. She always listened and responded very promptly no matter how crazy or silly the question/request. Very professional, accomodating and organized.... Read More We just adored her:) We had an incredible experience with the staff overall and the food was a HUGE hit! The hotel itself is so clean and well maintained, it always smelled so good in there when you walked in, and people were also very friendly and welcoming. It feels like an oasis in the heart of all the action in Tempe. Great for out of town guests (which was about 85% of our guest list). We would stick with our choice if we got to do it all over again, thanks TMP crew!!

Great Hotel

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jessica S

I worked with Sandy to hold our room block a few months before the wedding. She was extremely helpful and prompt with all of our requests. I checked in the night before the wedding. The staff was all very helpful and the room was as requested. Everyone was very courteous from... Read More the valet, front desk, and room service staff.