Tempe Mission Palms

Tempe, AZ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Make your wedding dream a reality

Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

60 East Fifth Street, Tempe, AZ

Great Hotel

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jessica S

I worked with Sandy to hold our room block a few months before the wedding. She was extremely helpful and prompt with all of our requests. I checked in the night before the wedding. The staff was all very helpful and the room was as requested. Everyone was very courteous from... Read More the valet, front desk, and room service staff.

Amazing Wedding Experience at TMP

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Meghan B

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Rachelle at Tempe Mission Palms! We had our wedding in the Palm Ballroom and our cocktail hour in the courtyard and everything turned out exactly how I pictured it! Rachelle and her team were extremely professional, flexible,... Read More and very easy to work with. I must have emailed Rachelle countless times with various questions, and she continually answered me promptly (even when she wasn't at work) and made me feel like I was the only event she was working on, even though I know how much business this place gets this time of year. On the weekend of the wedding, the staff made me feel at ease by taking care of everything for me. I was able to finally relax, sit back, and enjoy my wedding as the team at TMP did a beautiful job hosting our event. Thank you Rachelle and TMP for all that you did to make our wedding perfect!