Tempe Mission Palms

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples, who want to add to the charm and warmth of the Southwest to their wedding events ventured to the Tempe Mission Palms. The Tempe Mission Palms are located in Tempe, Arizona. This venue features 30,000 square feet of event space. It is surrounded by tranquil desert landscapes and rose-colored vistas. It features the serenity and peace for which the Southwest is known. This venue is located with convenient access to Phoenix and Scottsdale. This venue is located minutes from Tempe's Mill Avenue District, which houses over 100 shops and restaurants. Couples, who host their wedding at the Temple Mission Palms, can choose from the following unique spaces.

The courtyard. This beautiful garden setting. Features a soothing fountain and lush greenery. It is the ideal backdrop for wedding ceremonies that call for intimate gatherings. This space accommodates up to 175 guests.

Fountain circle. This is ideal for large wedding ceremonies and is located at the front of the Tempe Mission Palms featuring a backdrop of downtown Tempe and Arizona State University.

Courtyard patio. This space features a beautiful courtyard with a majestic fireplace as the backdrop. Gorgeously landscaped gardens surrounds couples as they exchange their vows.

Palm ballroom. This traditional venue has a sweeping foyer that is ideal for pre-reception appetizers. It is beautifully accented with sparkling chandeliers. This space accommodates 500 guests.

The abbey. Exquisitely decorated with large planking Marriott mirrors for intimate feel, the abbey features a large chandelier, which is the focal point of the room. This space features a private entrance and patio, which is ideal for hors d'oeuvres at sunset. This space accommodates up to 175 guests.

The cloister. This space flows easily from the courtyard and has an attached buffet room. Its central location makes it easy for guests to mingle about. This space features accommodation for 100 guests.

The Tempe Mission Palms wedding team helps couples plan treasured weddings. They have created wedding packages, which couples can customize to suit the requirements. Wedding packages include and hors d'oeuvres reception where couples would get a choice of a display about my past hors d'oeuvres. Couples have a choice between plated or buffet meals.

A customized wedding cake is a included with the wedding package. This cake may be customized with its design, feeling and flavor. Table linens and votive and mirror candle centerpieces are included with the package. The wedding ceremony fee includes white garden chairs and use of the sound system. A ceremony coordinator is also on hand to help couples with logistics. Also included are a gift and guestbook table.

The wedding team at the Tempe Mission Palms works with couples to ensure that they can plan treasured memories. Additionally, they include the following extra perks:

• Personalize directional signage
  • Water service for guests
  • Complementary changing room for the wedding party
  • Rehearsal prior to the ceremony
  • Champagne toast
  • Complementary accommodations for the bride and groom, which includes chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne delivered to their rooms

Make your wedding dream a reality

Tempe Mission Palm's picturesque wedding and event venues are comprised of elegant ballrooms, outdoor terraces and lush courtyards amidst the Phoenix mountains and gently undulating desert terrain. Our staff will devote themselves to you and your guests to make your dreams a reality.

Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

60 East Fifth Street, Tempe, AZ (480) 894-1400

Amazing Wedding Experience at TMP

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Meghan B

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Rachelle at Tempe Mission Palms! We had our wedding in the Palm Ballroom and our cocktail hour in the courtyard and everything turned out exactly how I pictured it! Rachelle and her team were extremely professional, flexible,... Read More and very easy to work with. I must have emailed Rachelle countless times with various questions, and she continually answered me promptly (even when she wasn't at work) and made me feel like I was the only event she was working on, even though I know how much business this place gets this time of year. On the weekend of the wedding, the staff made me feel at ease by taking care of everything for me. I was able to finally relax, sit back, and enjoy my wedding as the team at TMP did a beautiful job hosting our event. Thank you Rachelle and TMP for all that you did to make our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Viki S

A giant thank you to the Tempe Mission Palms staff! Especially Kellie! She was an absolute delight to work with from start to finish. She always listened and responded very promptly no matter how crazy or silly the question/request. Very professional, accomodating and organized.... Read More We just adored her:) We had an incredible experience with the staff overall and the food was a HUGE hit! The hotel itself is so clean and well maintained, it always smelled so good in there when you walked in, and people were also very friendly and welcoming. It feels like an oasis in the heart of all the action in Tempe. Great for out of town guests (which was about 85% of our guest list). We would stick with our choice if we got to do it all over again, thanks TMP crew!!

Great Hotel

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jessica S

I worked with Sandy to hold our room block a few months before the wedding. She was extremely helpful and prompt with all of our requests. I checked in the night before the wedding. The staff was all very helpful and the room was as requested. Everyone was very courteous from... Read More the valet, front desk, and room service staff.