Beautiful String Music for All Occasions

Terra Vista Strings provides beautiful string music for weddings and events at an affordable price. It employs a string quartet that has a repertoire from Beethoven, to Michael Jackson, and everything in between. You can be assured that the musical experience at your wedding will be magical.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Terra Vista Strings was one of first vendors I booked once I was engaged. Throughout the year and a half of planning the wedding, they were always there with prompt responses and advice when I needed it. The music they played during our ceremony was breath taking. It brought... Read More tears to everyone's eyes with how beautiful it was. We can't thank them enough for creating such a wonderful atmosphere on our most special day.

2017-07-06T20:32:48 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to play for your special day, Jessica. Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you two all the best! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan M

I hired Terra Vista Strings for my wedding and couldn't have been happier! Anthony was extremely professional and easy to work with. He got back to me right away with any questions and made himself available around my busy work schedule. I loved that they offered traditional... Read More music along with top hits which we combined throughout the ceremony. The unfortunate thing about being the bride is you do all the planning and I didn't get to hear much of their performance because I was in my bridal suite! From what I did hear walking down the aisle and from my wedding video the musicians were fantastic! Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I think it's so classy and beautiful and they definitely lived up to my high expectations. Thank you guys so much for being a special part of our wedding!

2016-10-19T20:22:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Megan! We were so glad to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you all the best! - Anthony Chen, Owner

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kari S

Anthony with Terra Vista Strings is absolutely wonderful to work with and was great at communicating from our very first inquiry. He made our music selection simple and helped with any questions along the way. His team is professional and we loved having a string quartet at our... Read More ceremony and cocktail hour. Definitely one of the very best vendors to work with!!

2016-07-20T00:20:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will absolutely let our musicians know how much you appreciated their professionalism and beautiful playing. We loved being a part of your special day! - Anthony Chen, Owner

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katherine C

Terra Vista was highly recommended by our coordinator and it was easy to see why. Anthony was responsive, professional, and highly knowledgeable about music. Their website and materials make it easy to choose a personalized program and Anthony was there to answer any questions... Read More and give advice when we were uncertain. They transitioned smoothly from a more classical ceremony to a contemporary upbeat vibe for the cocktail hour – they even have some string versions of hip-hop songs! Talented group and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kaeley B

Anthony and his team at Terra Vista Strings were outstanding. My husband and I met with Anthony a few weeks prior to our wedding to discuss music selections and were thrilled with the end product. I only wish I could have heard more of the prelude music myself, but I heard from... Read More so many of our guests how delightful Terra Vista was. Highly recommend!

2017-07-09T10:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for recommending us so highly, Kaeley! It was a privilege to be a part of your special day! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Denise M

Anthony and Terravista Strings are absolutely AMAZING!!! They were by far the best part of our wedding. All of our guests loved them and were so impressed! Anthony was great at suggesting what songs to play when and everything just flowed beautifully! We had a couple of songs... Read More that we asked if they can learn and they did such an amazing job! They are by far better than a DJ. We had a very small wedding, about 40 guests and since many of our guests didn't know each other we didn't want an awkward silence during our reception. The music was just the right volume where everyone loosened up and were more relaxed around one another. If you want beautiful music from all genres, Terravista Strings should be your #1 choice! Thank you, Anthony and the rest of the talented quartet!

2017-06-22T11:10:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to play for you!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kayla R

AMAZING! Beautiful music and very easy to work with. They have great suggestions and so many fun songs. Everyone loved them at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They played outside, and it was easy to hear them in the entire venue during the ceremony. Very professional and... Read More timely. Highly recommend! Their music was wonderful.

2017-06-22T11:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to play for you!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Hailey C

Such a talented group and positive experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tristin C

I wish I could have enjoyed more of TVS, but as the bride was hidden away for most of their playing. The little I did hear was amazing, and everyone was raving about what a sweet and romantic touch it was to our ceremony. Anthony was great to work with leading up to the wedding... Read More and when making our playlist. The ONLY complaint I have (and really hope they change for future events) is their travel policy. They calculate travel fees from the capitol building in Austin and will travel for free anywhere within 25 miles, and charge a per mile fee after that. Our venue was about 28 miles away, and instead of only charging travel fees for those 6 roundtrip miles outside their "free" zone, we were charged for the entire round trip (a hefty sum). I thought that was a terrible policy and frankly made no sense. Wasn't enough to sway me from using TVS and I'm glad, because the quality of their services was great.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Gloria S

Terra Vista Strings is the BEST string quartet in the Austin area hands down! I did extensive research before I chose them and I am glad I did because they did an EXCELLENT job. I met with Anthony shortly before our wedding and he was very helpful and had wonderful ideas to make... Read More sure our ceremony music was cohesive and harmonious. They were open to adding songs outside of their repertoire which I really appreciated. I wanted "It had to be you" played for our recessional and they got it for me and it was played flawlessly! If you are looking for a professional and flawless string quartet in the Austin area call Terra Vista Strings, they will make your celebration even that more special and memorable! Thank you guys, keep on shinning!, Love Gloria and Jorge.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 diane t

Great musicians. They listened to our needs and helped craft a play list for cocktail time and even helped with suggestions for the ceremony. On-time and great to work with as far as follow up and communication. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Matthew S

Their entire team was very responsive. They were very good about working with us to put together the best music that we could that meshed well together and matched our eclectic taste. We got many compliments on how well they did.

2017-04-18T20:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Matthew! We love finding the perfect music to suit each couple's special day. Thanks for letting us be a part of yours. Wishing you two all the best! Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Brittany P

Terra Vista Strings was everything I thought I never needed. Let me explain. My mother wanted to book them so badly, and I didn't really care all that much. She kind of forced her way into getting what she wanted, and I couldn't be happier. (What can I say, mother's are always... Read More right, aren't they?) I am so incredibly grateful I had them at our wedding! It wouldn't have been the same without them. They added a soft, elegant, dignified touch that made all the difference.

2017-03-07T22:57:21 Response from the vendor

Brittany, I'm thrilled to hear that the music made your ceremony that much more special. Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day -- it was a privilege! Sincerely, Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Max L

Anthony and his accompanying cellist are wonderful musicians and really know how to place music--beautiful music--into a wedding ceremony. Anthony is professional, caring, respectful of his clients' needs and well-versed in his repertoire. My wife and I can not imagine a better... Read More musician to have been the musical backdrop of our wedding. Anthony and his cellist deserve only the best, as they provided for us!

2017-03-06T19:44:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you again, Max. We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the music. Wishing you all the best! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Brad B

These guys were the talk of the wedding. Very professional and outstanding play lists. The songs were crowd pleasers but not over shadowing if the ceremony. I hope I can find an excuse to use them again that doesn't involve getting married again.

2017-03-06T19:49:30 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to be a part of your ceremony, Brad! Thanks for spreading the word and writing one of our first reviews of 2017. We look forward to our next chance to work with you. Cheers, Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Brad B

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Rosalinda W

We hired a male vocalist, a pianist and a violinist for the music in our Church for our wedding on December 10, 2016 and Anthony and his team were amazing!! The music was perfect and everyone told me how beautiful it was. We had a complete Catholic Ceremony and had singing for... Read More every part of the church and Anthony and his team did an awesome job. Anthony was great to work with, super responsive and patient and just overall great! I would definitely hire them to play music for your wedding!!! I wish I would have recorded the music at the Church because it was sooo good!!!

2017-02-02T21:56:42 Response from the vendor

It was a joy to be a part of your special day, Rosalinda. I'm thrilled to hear how much you and your guests loved the music! Thank you for sharing your kind words -- it means a lot. Hope 2017 is treating you well! -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Emily H

I cannot recommend Terra Vista Strings enough! I had some very particular pieces I wanted played for the ceremony and the musicians were incredibly obliging and willing to learn new music. There are also so many options in their repertoire to choose from, and they were such a... Read More pleasure to work with. Anthony Chen in particular, made this process incredibly easy and enjoyable and answered all my questions. Thank you for providing beautiful music for our ceremony!

2016-12-26T13:52:21 Response from the vendor

You're very welcome -- we loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to learn pieces that are special to the two of you! Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed it. Happy holidays! Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Meghan B

I loved working with Anthony and the other musicians from Terra Vista Strings. They are very talented musicians and have a wide selection of ceremony music to choose from. They were affordable, professional, and very accommodating. I met with Anthony a few weeks before the... Read More wedding to pick out music and I found him to be incredibly helpful. Initially, I didn't want to go with any "super traditional" music (like Canon in D), but he made me realize that this was the one time that I'd have that moment and that I should choose music that reflected that. I'm so thankful that he helped guide me through those decisions based on his expertise - walking down the aisle to that song is a moment that I'll remember for the rest of my life! I highly recommend them to any bride who is looking to add a traditional element to her wedding ceremony!

2016-12-26T13:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Meghan! It means a lot that you've shared your thoughts across our review sites -- I know that will help other couples with their wedding planning as well. Hope you've had a wonderful holiday season! Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Tina S

Terra Vista Strings gave helpful guidance making decisions for an outdoor wedding in November. Their string trio performed beautifully to the delight of guests of all ages. Their flexibility in dealing with the cool weather was really appreciated.

2016-12-26T14:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We're no stranger to crazy Texas weather, and we were glad to accommodate whatever it threw at us. :) Happy holidays! Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Meghan O

Terra Vista was amazing at our wedding. We hired them for the ceremony as well as cocktail hour. We could hear them all over the property and the sound was amazing. We loved the fact that they played contemporary music I walked down the aisle to "Just Like Heaven" by the... Read More Cure. Very professional and on time. Thank you! We'd love to reserve you for an anniversary!

2016-12-26T14:17:08 Response from the vendor

"Just Like Heaven" was such a fun choice for your walk down the aisle. That's a memory you'll keep forever! We were so glad to be a part of it. We'd love to be a part of your anniversary celebration too. :) Hope we'll be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Frani L

Terra Vista was amazing. We hired a string quartet for our ceremony and they played modern music. It set the mood for a night full of revelry and fun. Terra Vista did this in a way that was classy and modern and somehow they were the star of the start of the evening while... Read More totally being in the background. We got so many compliments on these talented musicians. They made the process of selecting music easy and fun!!! HIRE THEM!!

2016-12-26T14:23:04 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your celebration, Frani! Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy holidays, Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Gabriella K

We came to Texas from New York City to have an outdoor wedding in a country setting, and we hired Terra Vista Strings to play our ceremony music based on their wonderful reviews. And the reviews were certainly right! Planning a wedding from a distance was stressful at points,... Read More but Anthony was so attentive, available, and helpful throughout the whole music selection process and even offered to put together unique music arrangements that perfectly fit our needs and the timing of the ceremony, making sure that we felt confident going into our big day - he was such a delight to work with, making the planning fun and a breeze! They have a wonderful selection of music, and all of our guests were so complimentary of the quartet. Thank you so much, again, Anthony and team! I highly recommend their services for your big day - I can assure you that they will make it even more beautiful!

2016-11-16T20:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Gabriella! We loved getting to be a part of your special day. It's great to hear that your Texas wedding was everything you'd hoped for. I appreciate you recommending us so highly -- it means a lot to us! Wishing you all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elia S

Thank you very much for wonderful job the violinists did at my daughter's wedding.

2016-12-26T14:56:14 Response from the vendor

We were so glad to be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words. Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Donna G

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! He made the planning of ceremony music totally stress free. We had so many compliments on the string duet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. The string music adds such an elegant touch to the ceremony. I would totally... Read More recommend using Terra Vista Strings....you won't be disappointed.

2016-10-19T20:27:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to recommend us so highly! It's great to hear that we could make the process stress-free for you. I know there's a lot going on when you're planning your wedding! Thanks again for letting us be a part of... Read Less Read More