Beautiful String Music for All Occasions

Terra Vista Strings provides beautiful string music for weddings and events at an affordable price. It employs a string quartet that has a repertoire from Beethoven, to Michael Jackson, and everything in between. You can be assured that the musical experience at your wedding will be magical.

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Samantha O

My husband and I are musicians, so choosing a string quartet for our ceremony was very important for us and we were super critical about the ensembles we looked at. During the choosing process, Terra Vista's outstanding musicality made them a clear winner for us. We had high... Read More hopes and they did not disappoint! The pieces we selected were a mix of popular/film/classical music and they played each style with ease and virtuosity. Our ceremony ran short, so they went into the reception hall and played for the guests to finish out the contracted time! It was a lovely gesture we did not expect of them, and it made our wedding so much more beautiful. The officiant working our ceremony told us how they had done ceremonies with many different string quartets and thought Terra Vista was easily the best among them. We couldn't agree more - definitely book them for your wedding!!

2018-01-11T21:33:44 Response from the vendor

That is high praise, Samantha! We loved getting to play such a variety of music for your wedding. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting us be a part of your special day! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Terra Vista Strings was one of first vendors I booked once I was engaged. Throughout the year and a half of planning the wedding, they were always there with prompt responses and advice when I needed it. The music they played during our ceremony was breath taking. It brought... Read More tears to everyone's eyes with how beautiful it was. We can't thank them enough for creating such a wonderful atmosphere on our most special day.

2017-07-06T20:32:48 Response from the vendor

We loved getting to play for your special day, Jessica. Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you two all the best! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan M

I hired Terra Vista Strings for my wedding and couldn't have been happier! Anthony was extremely professional and easy to work with. He got back to me right away with any questions and made himself available around my busy work schedule. I loved that they offered traditional... Read More music along with top hits which we combined throughout the ceremony. The unfortunate thing about being the bride is you do all the planning and I didn't get to hear much of their performance because I was in my bridal suite! From what I did hear walking down the aisle and from my wedding video the musicians were fantastic! Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I think it's so classy and beautiful and they definitely lived up to my high expectations. Thank you guys so much for being a special part of our wedding!

2016-10-19T20:22:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Megan! We were so glad to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you all the best! - Anthony Chen, Owner

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Sarah F

Beautiful string quartet for my wedding ceremony! My guests complimented on them and loved how amazing they sounded. Anthony was easy to work with and communicate how I wanted everything to be performed. I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding!

2018-01-04T20:19:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your glowing reviews, Sarah! We were so glad to be a part of your special day! - Anthony

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kate G

Anthony from Terra Vista strings was so helpful in helping set up a chance to see him before we booked. He went out of his way to meet us at the performance and played us some song requests too. He offered us a great price on a string trio with a promotion they had going on... Read More and after hearing Anthony on the violin, we were convinced we needed to book with them, he played the most beautiful music. He met with us again a couple of months before the wedding to go over our ceremony music selection, and made some great recommendations to help us decide between the songs we were going back and forth over. They have a huge selection of modern music which we thought was really fun for our cocktail hour. We were really glad we booked them!

2018-01-04T20:22:23 Response from the vendor

It was great to work with you two, Kate! Thank you for your kind words -- your review means a lot to us. Hope you had a great holiday! - Anthony

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Deborah O

My daughter, the bride, and the groom are musicians so were very critical when choosing a string quartet. They chose Terra Vista Strings and were not disappointed: the quartet sounded beautiful! In addition, as our ceremony was short, the quartet finished the contracted time... Read More by playing some songs for the reception. Easy to work with and very professional. Thank you for adding beautiful music to their day.

2018-01-04T20:24:01 Response from the vendor

It was such a treat to be a part of your daughter's special day, Deborah. Thanks for your review and congratulations again to you and your family! - Anthony

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 A J S

My granddaughters recent wedding was beautifully accompanied by Terra Vista strings. Thank you for your professionalism. I could telll we were in good hands when I set it up and you did not disappoint! . We highly recommend.

2018-01-04T20:24:56 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled to hear that you all enjoyed the music so much. Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your granddaughter's special day! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 A J S

2018-01-04T20:25:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Caryn S

We LOVE Terra Vista Strings! They took our wedding from good to great! Actually, absolutely amazing! They nailed the playlist we created, were always available for questions and to give suggestions, and were very accommodating to my crazy demand that I walk out at a specific... Read More point in a song. Everyone raved about the music all night long, unsurprisingly since they are so incredibly talented! We are so thankful we chose Terra Vista Strings for our wedding, they made the day a dream come true for us.

2018-01-04T20:33:27 Response from the vendor

Your review made my day, Caryn! We had a great time playing the music you selected. Your wedding day was beautiful -- thanks for letting us be a part of it! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lisa F

We hired Terra Vista Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour! Our guest were blown away with them. I had so many compliments! They created such a beautiful ambiance. They listened to what we were wanting for the ceremony music - classic and elegant. Then as requested they... Read More provided the upbeat music and recognizable songs during cocktail hour. Everyone was so blown away! We would highly recommend going with them. You won't be disappointed.

2017-10-19T17:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your glowing recommendation, Lisa! We loved being a part of your wedding day and seeing how much fun you and your guests were having. Cheers to the two of you and your life together! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lindsey L

Wonderful! Terra Vista strings was no fuss, we had an initial consultation about the precessional, ceremony and recessional music, what was to be played before and after, and the quartet played AMAZING. String music added something really special to the ceremony and I'm so glad... Read More I trusted Terra Vista springs to make that vision a reality!

2017-10-19T17:53:35 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, it was a treat to work together to bring your vision to life. I'm so glad to hear that it turned out exactly how you'd hoped! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your special day. - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Justin P

My husband's only request was for a string trio for our wedding day, and so Terra Vista Strings was one of the first vendors we booked for our big day. We were first in contact with Anthony, who took our overall vision and helped us to create a lovely ceremony music list. My... Read More only regret is that we were rushing around so much before the ceremony started and went straight into pictures afterwards that we did not get to talk to them or meet the trio in person! They did such an amazing job and really helped to make the day so much more special!

2017-10-19T17:53:49 Response from the vendor

Justin, I'm thrilled to hear that we could bring a special touch to your wedding ceremony. Thanks for letting us be a part of it! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kylee D

We hired a string quartette from Terra Vista Strings for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. We had traditional wedding music played during our ceremony and contemporary modern songs during our cocktail hour. Our guests really enjoyed all of the music! Anthony was very... Read More responsive to every email I sent while planning, and scheduled a meeting to finalize all music selections before our wedding day. I would highly recommend these amazing musicians for your wedding day music!!

2017-10-19T17:54:00 Response from the vendor

I appreciate you recommending us so highly, Kylee! We really enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day. Take care! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Theresa A

Terra Vista Strings added the perfect touch of elegance to my daughter and son-in-law's Sunday morning hill country wedding at Chapel Dulcinea. It was very easy to book and the excellent musicians delivered as promised. We only hired them for an hour and a half but wished we... Read More had hired them for the entire event. The bride, groom, family and friends greatly enjoyed the variety of lovely musical offerings. Thank you! #happilyevergraham

2017-09-30T11:29:21 Response from the vendor

We loved playing for your family, Theresa! I'm so glad to hear that we could make your daughter and son-in-law's day that much more special. Thanks for inviting us to be a part of it! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Diann L

Terra Vista Strings played for my daughter and new son-in-laws Wedding ago. Our ceremony was held outside at Tuscan Hall Gazebo. This was an ideal setting! We could not have been more pleased! We chose to have a string duo play prior to and during the actual ceremony. The... Read More music was very beautiful and perfect for the setting! Or guests were very complimentary of the music and musicians! Terra Vista Strings were very easy to work with booking and very helpful with musical selections. I would highly recommend them and would use them again for a multitude of functions! Thank you so much for helping to make our daughters and son-in-laws Wedding Celebration and Beautiful Success!! Diann Loggins- mother of the bride

2017-09-30T11:33:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Diann! The gazebo was such a beautiful spot for their wedding ceremony, and we were honored to be a part of it. I hope we'll have another opportunity to work together in the future. Best wishes to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Christian N

What a pleasure to have found Terra Vista Strings for our daughter's wedding! Anthony was just the best to work with on the music, and he interpreted her wishes to a "T". We absolutely loved the music and the way it set the atmosphere for the wedding. Lovely! We highly... Read More recommend Terra Vista!

2017-09-30T11:36:51 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you found us, Christian! Thank you for letting us be a part of your daughter's wedding day. It was a treat for us! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Amber M

We had a string quartet during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour following the ceremony, and Terra Vista Strings did a phenomenal job! They were very professional and talented and worked wonderfully with our timeline and requests. They had a long list of music they could... Read More play, but we also had some specific song requests that weren't on their lists, and they were so accommodating and willing to learn those songs and played them perfectly! They helped make our day so special, and many of the guests also commented on what a beautiful and special touch it was to have a live string quartet.

2017-09-30T11:38:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Amber! We had a lot of fun getting to arrange and learn a few songs just for the two of you. I'm so glad to hear that our music could make your day just a bit more special. Hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Bibi K

I worked with Anthony and his team to get string music at our ceremony. Overall they were great to work with before the wedding. Their prices were also reasonable. My only complaint was that one of the musicians was very rude to my wedding coorsinator. Other than that, the music... Read More was great!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katherine C

Terra Vista was highly recommended by our coordinator and it was easy to see why. Anthony was responsive, professional, and highly knowledgeable about music. Their website and materials make it easy to choose a personalized program and Anthony was there to answer any questions... Read More and give advice when we were uncertain. They transitioned smoothly from a more classical ceremony to a contemporary upbeat vibe for the cocktail hour – they even have some string versions of hip-hop songs! Talented group and would highly recommend!

2017-09-30T11:41:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for recommending us so highly, Katherine! We loved playing everything from classical to Gangstas in Paradise for your special day. :) Best wishes to the two of you! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kaeley B

Anthony and his team at Terra Vista Strings were outstanding. My husband and I met with Anthony a few weeks prior to our wedding to discuss music selections and were thrilled with the end product. I only wish I could have heard more of the prelude music myself, but I heard from... Read More so many of our guests how delightful Terra Vista was. Highly recommend!

2017-07-09T10:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for recommending us so highly, Kaeley! It was a privilege to be a part of your special day! - Anthony, Owner

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Denise M

Anthony and Terravista Strings are absolutely AMAZING!!! They were by far the best part of our wedding. All of our guests loved them and were so impressed! Anthony was great at suggesting what songs to play when and everything just flowed beautifully! We had a couple of songs... Read More that we asked if they can learn and they did such an amazing job! They are by far better than a DJ. We had a very small wedding, about 40 guests and since many of our guests didn't know each other we didn't want an awkward silence during our reception. The music was just the right volume where everyone loosened up and were more relaxed around one another. If you want beautiful music from all genres, Terravista Strings should be your #1 choice! Thank you, Anthony and the rest of the talented quartet!

2017-06-22T11:10:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to play for you!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kayla R

AMAZING! Beautiful music and very easy to work with. They have great suggestions and so many fun songs. Everyone loved them at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They played outside, and it was easy to hear them in the entire venue during the ceremony. Very professional and... Read More timely. Highly recommend! Their music was wonderful.

2017-06-22T11:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to play for you!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Hailey C

Such a talented group and positive experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tristin C

I wish I could have enjoyed more of TVS, but as the bride was hidden away for most of their playing. The little I did hear was amazing, and everyone was raving about what a sweet and romantic touch it was to our ceremony. Anthony was great to work with leading up to the wedding... Read More and when making our playlist. The ONLY complaint I have (and really hope they change for future events) is their travel policy. They calculate travel fees from the capitol building in Austin and will travel for free anywhere within 25 miles, and charge a per mile fee after that. Our venue was about 28 miles away, and instead of only charging travel fees for those 6 roundtrip miles outside their "free" zone, we were charged for the entire round trip (a hefty sum). I thought that was a terrible policy and frankly made no sense. Wasn't enough to sway me from using TVS and I'm glad, because the quality of their services was great.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Gloria S

Terra Vista Strings is the BEST string quartet in the Austin area hands down! I did extensive research before I chose them and I am glad I did because they did an EXCELLENT job. I met with Anthony shortly before our wedding and he was very helpful and had wonderful ideas to make... Read More sure our ceremony music was cohesive and harmonious. They were open to adding songs outside of their repertoire which I really appreciated. I wanted "It had to be you" played for our recessional and they got it for me and it was played flawlessly! If you are looking for a professional and flawless string quartet in the Austin area call Terra Vista Strings, they will make your celebration even that more special and memorable! Thank you guys, keep on shinning!, Love Gloria and Jorge.