We only cater one way...gourmet!

We are a custom catering shop offering a unique gourmet catering service, affordable rates and personalized attention. Our customers want elegant, gourmet events tailored to their specifications. Our personalized service and gourmet tastes will keep Terrace Catering on the tip of your tongu

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Servers, Food + Catering

Bow2010

19907 Pepper Tree Road, Edgerton, KS (913) 488-0435

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Kristy S

We were completely satisfied with Pamela and her team from Terrace Catering. From the tasting, to the intermittent conversations, to the actual day of the wedding, Terrace Catering performed fantastically. Everything was neat, lovely and professional-looking. Our guests enjoyed... Read More the food and we loved the word that Pamela and her team did. The price was right and the service excellent. Definitely consider Pamela and her team for your event!

2017-02-11T11:24:09 Response from the vendor

thank you! it was a fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

I cant say enough good things about Terrace Catering. Pamela and her husband Mark were a delight to work with from the first meeting we had with them all the way through our wedding. Our food was delicious. Pamela was helpful, receptive and responsive to our ideas and able to... Read More execute a fantastic meal at our outdoor wedding. Before we booked with Terrace we spoke with other catering services. No one was able to match Terrace Catering's customer service, responsiveness and delicious options. Pamela and Mark are also kind, warm and fun people to talk to, which is a bonus. Their guidance helped calm our wedding planning jitters. Our wedding meal tasted fantastic, and the service provided by Terrace's staff was impeccable. Book them for your wedding now, you wont regret it.

Perfect Vendor

Reviewed on 1/09/2011 Katy C

Terrace catering was a perfect vendor for my wedding. They are very professional, attended to my every need, answered any and all questions my groom and I had. I am very thankful we found them!! It's been 3 months since our wedding and our guests are STILL talking about the... Read More food and service. I loved these women and the food was excellently dispalyed and completely delicious! I would definately use them again for ANY of my catering needs. Thank you so much Terrace Catering!!!!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Danielle D

We love Terrace Catering. Pamela did an amazing job at our wedding. We got tons of compliment on the food. She was patient with me. She made sure my groom and I stayed feed and hydrated. You will note regret choosing Terrace Catering for your special day!

2015-09-13T21:54:08 Response from the vendor

Beautiful couple. Beautiful wedding. Thabk you so much for letting Terrace Catering be Part of your day!

Excellent Caterer

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Cynthia S

The food was excellent and the family loved the leftovers once we left on our honeymoon!

2013-07-23T12:52:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cynthia. I am glad you all enjoyed it.

Good

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Jennifer S

Overall we were pretty satisfied with Terrace Catering who did our wedding on August 11, 2012. They are a very sweet mother and daughter company that gave us a good deal because we signed our contract with them by a certain date through a promotion they were running. The pasta... Read More was a little more rubbery than expected which is partly why we chose a different pasta dish than the one we originally tried because we noticed that in the tasting as well. The tip is tricky only because it was expected and had to be calculated ahead of time to have that much cash on hand so that being said it seemed to be more of a service charge than a traditional tip. Also, we weren't notified in a timely fashion two lines for dinner instead of four would make dinner take twice as long as was planned and cost twice as much. Other than those few things they were fantastic to work with and even put water carafes with fruit in them on each of our tables.

We Love Terrace Catering!

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Courtney P

Pamela and Christina were awesome! I had a 13 month engagement and throughout that time the "vision" for my wedding changed several times. The Terrace Catering team was so flexible and offered great suggestions as we moved from a sit down Italian dinner to more of a cocktail... Read More party-appetizer-new years theme. They were very easy to get a hold of, they came and met at my home several times to discuss options, pricing and "the vision" and they had a blast at the wedding! The value was unmatched, food delicious and I would highly recommend them to any KC Bride!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Keira H

Terrace Catering was the perfect choice for my wedding. They were on top of it from the get-go: coming to me for tasting and working with me on the menu and price. The food was delicious, their service was professional and beautifully designed. Of all the things I worried about... Read More on my day - my catering was never one of them. Thank you, Terrace Catering. You were fabulous!

The food was incredible!

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Nicole E

Terrace Catering did a fabulous job at our wedding. The food presentation was beautiful and everything was delicious! They were so professional and took extra time to make sure the groom and I had everything we needed. The guests raved, as well, about how delicious everything... Read More was. Thank you ladies!

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Julie B

Terrace Catering was an absolute delight to work with! They were very friendly and professional. They did the tasting at our home to show us how the food would travel AND it saved us some drive time. We thought that was a great way to showcase not only the food but the... Read More personalization they put into your reception. My husband and I were so pleased with the entire experience. We chose to do a cocktail reception with appetizers only. They worked with us to find just the right balance, had wonderful suggestions and would have made things that weren't even on the menu if that was what I wanted, making sure to remind us that it was our reception and they were there to make us happy. They were so flexible and were able to keep up with our ever changing menu selections. The price was right and the food was fantastic! I will definitely use Terrace Catering in the future for other events. Thank you Christina and Pamela. You made our reception a wonderful experience!! The Johnsons

Excellent food and service!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Lisa P

I was very pleased with the service and food that I had from Terrace Catering. They were friendly and professional. I received many comments from my guests about how good the food was. They also gave me great suggestions on the menu choices so I could keep the meal in line... Read More with my theme.

Fast communication

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Laura T

Terrace Catering had fast communication, but not professional at all times. Mother and daughter team, so they aren't as professional as I would have expected. They were very nice, but left before my reception was over and told me later they donated the food to a local salvation... Read More army! That was nice, but my guests probably would have liked to eat it.... since I paid for it! I might recommend them if you are on a budget, just make sure you communicate with them all your expectations!

2010-09-29T17:44:48 Response from the vendor

We typically do not stay past the five hours you pay for our services, unless you agree to the additional charge ahead of time. Once the food is served and the line is closed, there is little more for the caterers to do. I asked... Read Less Read More

Pamela Sanders

Started cooking at age nine. Love to be part of that special day in people's lives. I have four kids and five grandkids. I do karate and write in my spare time. I have an extensive knowledge of cooking gleaned mostly from creating messes in the kitchen. I have a 900 square foot kitchen just outside my front door. I do wine pairings, four course ethnic meals, weddings, parties, and celebrations. I love to be at the center of the action, while also being in the backdrop. I have many awards for my catering. I strive to bring unique and fun upscale food that represents your taste to each event.