Terrace On The Park

Flushing Meadows Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Terrace On The Park

A BALLROOM IN FLUSHING MEADOWS PARK, NY

Couples with an eye for detail and a unique sense of style cherish the sleek and unusually designed Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows Park, New York. Built in 1964 for the New York World's Fair, the building stands supported on four massive columns originally serving as a heliport. Its engaging silhouette extends high above Flushing Meadows Park in Queens and shares a spectacular view of the entire area.

The Rooftop Terrace. This is the premier rooftop event venue in the Queens area. Its full, panoramic view of brilliant sunsets and sparkling city lights make it a perfect venue for ceremonies under the stars. This outdoor portion of the venue has plenty of space for large ceremonies and it offers enough room for 300 guests. Railings outline the entire terrace and tall lanterns brighten the evening with a soft glow. Space for a full bar, the ceremony and the reception are provided on the rooftop, with beautifully tiled floors for plenty of dancing.

The Penthouse. This is an indoor ballroom designed for even the most lavish of wedding celebrations. Seating over 300 guests, the ballroom also has an unforgettable, 360-degree view of the New York City skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows. Elegant curtains and a carpeted seating area give the room a warm and welcoming feel and includes a gorgeous staging area for the ceremony itself. Lustrous chandeliers and state-of-the-art lighting allow for complete design customization by each couple. With access available via a private elevator, couples make an unforgettable entrance into a stunning wedding celebration.

The venue also includes manicured grounds and a small chapel that are suitable for more intimate wedding celebrations. The chapel shares a raised platform and classic columns to set it apart from the rest of the space.

Terrace on the Park is an expansive venue with some of the most-talked-about views in all of New York. Full-service catering is available with the help of the event staff and kosher and ethnic dining are also available. Menus include carving stations, hot and cold displays, entrees for a sit-down reception and even a range of desserts. Full bar service is also available at Terrace on the Park, with premium spirits and wines available upon request. The event space is accessible via stairways or through a private elevator that reaches the rooftop.

The Terrace on the Park makes every wedding celebration special by sharing an unforgettable view of the New York skyline and brilliant sunsets. The quality of service and beauty of the building are standout perks when visiting this venue. Additional perks include the following:

• Suites with an attendant for the bride and groom
  • An elegant covered entrance for a spectacular 'first look' photo
  • Complete event-planning services with professional event staff

A Breathtaking Setting For Any Occassion

Award Winning Cuisine, Spectacular Views, Impeccable Service Best of Boro 2014 Winner for Best Catering Hall - Queens All our ballrooms feature floor to ceiling windows with unforgettable views, our Penthouse boasts an adjoining outdoor rooftop reception chapel area in a garden setting.

Ballroom, Garden, Park, Rooftop

Food + Catering, Service Staff

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

52 -11 111th Street, Flushing Meadows Park, NY (718) 592-5000
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelsey K

Terrace on the Park, and Jen Jolly in particular, were absolutely outstanding! I was kind of such an anti bridezilla that I may have become a little bridezilla-esque and she calmed every frazzled nerve I had. The penthouse cannot be beaten for views and for what I had initially... Read More assumed was going to be very cookie cutter (the place initially looks like it's designed to be a wedding factory line) they were incredibly flexible in making the wedding personalized to fit our style. I don't think you can get more for your money in the NYC area and everyone loved the penthouse with its outdoor and indoor area. Everyone was so attentive and helpful and at no point did I feel like I was part of a massive operation. Everything felt small and personal.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Dannie K

Terrace on the Park, and more specifically, Jen Jolly, was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. We DIY’d a lot of our wedding, so I had a ton of questions and a ton more emails to exchange and she always responded promptly and with such patience and... Read More positivity. We moved to Los Angeles right after we book the venue (14 months before our big day) and Jen made planning the wedding from across the country as easy as it could have possibly been. From the food, to the lighting, to the decor, to the staff, you couldn’t ask for a better venue. Jen (and Bruno, the General Manager) really helped to create our absolutely perfect day. As long as your requests are reasonable, they will do everything they can to make sure your day is what you envision. Jack was a wonderful Maitre D’. He struck the perfect balance of following my timeline (and listening to my wedding stage manager) but also feeling out the crowd and making sure everything ran smoothly. Katya was the most amazing bridal attendant, and we were never needing anything because she was right there anticipating all of our needs. Jen and Bruno went above and beyond to make this day special. We are so happy to have them be a part of our day forever. From top to bottom, everyone at Terrace on the Park was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. If you’re looking for an affordable venue, with a top-notch staff, that has AMAZING FOOD (seriously, we are still getting compliments about the food a couple weeks later) and a management team that is truly dedicated to you, look no further than Terrace on the Park. They made our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

EPIC! Me and Charlie were married at Terrace on the Park on October 14, 2016 outside on the rooftop deck. It was PHENOMINAL. As a bride and a person who deals with event coordination myself, we could not have asked for anything more as Terrace on the Park surpassed our... Read More expectations. The venue was absolutely breath-taking from the views to the smallest details. The staff was completely hands-on and the service was amazing. We planned the evening with Jennifer Jolly and what a wonderful person to work with. Jennifer is very professional and down-to-earth all in one package. She is excited to work with you to make your event the best it can be and to execute what it is you're looking for. I personally like to let the professionals do what they do and not micromanage and I cannot reiterate what a wonderful job they did. It is definitely a team effort at Terrace and it shows. As the bride and groom we didn’t get to eat too much as we were running around taking pictures BUT when I tell you we had a hard crowd to please when it came to food .... I am NOT joking. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE we have spoken to enjoyed the food to the fullest capacity. We’ve heard about the impeccably prepared Calamari to the cold seafood bar and carving stations at the cocktail hour and that doesn’t even begin to touch the surface of everything else they served. The entree’s were mouth watering and we have been told that they did not disappoint – the kitchen was completely spot on with all FIVE entrees being offered to 240 guests – do you know what that is like for them?! I do and I am completely thankful for everything they prepared and executed with such finesse and the staff was wonderful with all their table service – they definitely went above and beyond to fulfill any request sent their way. Do I recommend Terrace on the Park for your wedding or special event? Absolutely.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Nives J

During our venue shopping we decided to view Terrace on the Park. In regards to the wedding planning process my fiancé and I are so grateful for the experience we have had with George thus far. He has been so helpful with everything and has answered every single question we have... Read More had. You can tell that he cares about everyone he works with because he is intent on making your special day perfect. We are new to party planning and had a lot of questions about vendors and George gave such great advice on how to pick the perfect ones. It's safe to say that this whole process feels less stressful because of how helpful he has been. As far as the venue itself, it is absolutely beautiful! They have many rooms and different options to accommodate anyone's individual tastes. We look forward to our July wedding and know that the staff will be there to help make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Veronica S

Met with George today to view the rooms and go over our options. To say that he made our decision easy and fun would be an understatement. He was beyond helpful and most importantly honest. My fiancé asked if George can come to the wedding! We really like the look of Terrace but... Read More fell in love with George’s hospitality, honesty and knowledge. A true pleasure. Thanks George, see you soon!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Esmy S

Terrace on the park is beautiful but George is AMAZING and puts the icing on the cake for that place! I cannot emphasize enough on how he made it his business to make my husband and I VERY happy!! He gave us a very detailed tour of Terrace on the park, explained everything from... Read More top to bottom, showed me the bridal sweet, the LED lighting inside of every room, I even seen the out door ceremony area. Offered us coffee, tea, etc and made us feel at home. He explained the meal, beverage options, and best of all George kept us within our budget. Needless to say, because of George we are able to make our Renewal of the vows celebration/wedding happen there, scheduled for 11-11-18. I am very pleased with your service George; you are so funny, your personality brightens up a room. My husband and I highly recommend him to any/everyone looking to book Terrace on the Park for upcoming events you may have, ask for George and I promise you will not be disappointed!!! All the best! Xoxoxoxoxo, Sincerely Javier and Esmy Siluany

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Swabeera K

Worst consultation ever!!! I’ve been shopping around. From the time I met with George he did things completely backwards. Went over all pricing and menus first, then ask if we want to book ? At this point we haven’t even seen the rooms. We wanted different liquor options and... Read More then he pulls out a different another menu. I said I’ll review all the options but we would like to see the room. His remark “okay but it might not be available tomorrow”, — so what we can’t see the room? What if our date changes etc. he then proceeds to tell me while we are looking at the room that I don’t know what I want because I asked to see the different menus. The way he acted is that other venues cannot collars to his. Regarding pricing he would not entertain anything or change the menu. Worst experience in my venue searching!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Tina M

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of meeting with George on Monday evening. We have been venue shopping for a few weeks, and have been interested in checking out Terrace on the Park as well. Even though we haven’t made our decision quite yet, this venue exceeded our... Read More expectations.(Definitely one of our top choices) It was SO clean, and very modern. They have done many renovations which we absolutely loved. George was not only very knowledge but he was HONEST with us about everything which we really appreciated. He took his time showing us the venue, answered all of our questions, and even gave us some great advice. They had many packages to offer us, but George picked one which would best accommodate our guest, and mostly our taste. And to top it off, the view is amazing! This venue has many options to offer fitting your budget and wedding needs! Please check it out if can, and make sure to see George!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Maria H

This venue is absolutely stunning! I went my mom yesterday and met with George he was so helpful and honest! I am so glad I went to this location I think this might be it!! The venue and all the rooms are so clean and beautiful the staff there is so polite and well informed.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Nazreen G

We went to Terrace On The Park for the first time today to see the venue and discuss pricing. We were very impressed from the beginning. George C. Was our banquette manager who was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He explained everything to us and gave us lots of great... Read More ideas of how to do things if we decide to go with them as our wedding venue. George was also very pleasant and easy to talk to. If you read this George, we just wanted to say “thank you for being a wonderful human being and for being patient with us.” ~~~ N.G

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jennifer B

This venue was exceptional and beautiful. Everyone thought we spent more than we did-particularly the mothers, so a big win. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful the staff was including Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage who helped us with all the details and have extreme... Read More patience with questions and always answered promptly. During the big day, the bridal attendant was incredibly sweet and attentive, consistently checking in if I needed anything else and helping solve the drama of where flowers were and getting everything to the locations they needed to be. She also made sure we didn't leave anything and had all the extras we wanted to keep at the end packed up and ready to go. I highly recommend this space, especially if you want to be in NYC and have a beautiful wedding you can afford without any drama.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Itzel D

Terrace on the park exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we booked them for our wedding. We looked at probably 5 venues before Terrace and once at Terrace the banquet manager made us feel like this was the one. He was patient with all the details and the way it worked. At... Read More first I was not to convinced since it was out of my budget but he gave me the option to have a day reception. Once I heard that option, I never went back. The gardens, the outside decorations, the private parking, the great service from the receptionist to the banquet managers just made it perfect. I booked them without hesitation. We worked with Renee who is AMAZING!!! She will respond to all of my emails in a timely manner and never failed. Any request would be written down on my contract, she worked with us from beginning to end. She made sure I did not stress any detail. She was ON IT! - Nicole was also our banquet manager and she was AMAZING. Gave us the best advice and suggestions, she made it seem as if everything was going to be perfect. -The Day of, I loved. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING. They took care of everything for us. Our attendant Katia was AWESOME. She made sure we always had food on our plates and booze on our glasses! She was great, she took care of all my personal stuff. At some point during the party my feet were so tired from wearing heels, she went downstairs to get my flats. She took care of me since the minute I arrived. Impressive!! The food, drinks and cake were great. The food was delicious. The bar was perfect. The bartender worked great, kept our guests with a glass full of something! Loved it! My vision came true thanks to Terrace!!! I had the most amazing day of my life. Guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was. Terrace deserves more than 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 maria s

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and it was absolutely amazing!!! Renee, our banquet manager was great from the start and Nicole is super sweet, creative and efficient. Everything discussed was delivered and totally blew everyone's expectations. Katia, our Bridal... Read More attendant was awesome! She helped me so much :) All our guests were raving about the food and I would book my next event at this venue.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara K

Wow, simply amazing! When looking for a wedding venue in Queens, don't look further than Terrace on the Park. We had the penthouse the day of our wedding, and it was FABULOUS! Nichole was our banquet manager and she was splendid, and on top of everything that needed to be... Read More done. She was amazing, same with the staff. We got so many compliments on the the venue, from the terrace outside to the ballroom inside. Everything went so smoothly, our maitre d was great, on point with everything. I would highly recommend having any event in this venue, it was effortless!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 AJ R

We recently had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and couldn't have asked for a better venue. The views from the rooftop penthouse are absolutely stunning and had all the guests raving. Jen was our coordinator and she was so easy to work with and the best we could ever ask for.... Read More Terrace will not disappoint in any way! Food was excellent and service was great.

2017-10-23T09:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Aasha F

The food was amazing! The space was beautiful. My guests had a blasts and felt that we had a beautiful wedding. The staff was really really nice and clearly know their stuff!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lailanie I

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kendra a

Me and My Fiance Stopped by on 7/26/2018 to have a tour of the venue and pricing. We are only planning on a Wedding Reception. I cannot believe what we had walked into after looking at 4 prior venues which were beautiful also , but this place here is unbelievable and beautiful... Read More the rooms, the land it sits on EVERYTHING. We met with George C. who is FANTASTIC ,Knowledgeable, Patient and Kind the Menu option of food that was given to our attention, not to mention they have style for ALL cultures i really loved that. the cake options, etc etc its ust so much they offer to make sure your special day goes as planned. My advice is if your looking for a venue for ANY EVENT and haven't found anything yet PLEASE stop by give it a try im sure glad i did i kid u NOT IT'S AWSOME!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Yvonne B

Making all our dreams come true. Could not have picked a better place to host a large baby shower brunch. They are super flexible and easy to work with! The value is great and George the manager made sure to cater to our every need. He's exceeded my expectations .... Read More Definitely recommend if you don't want to break the bank.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christian S

My fiancee and I fell in love with terrace on the park. It has great views of the park and nyc skyline. The ballrooms themselves looked amazing as well. George was the manager that showed us around. He made sure to go through every detail with us and took the time to answer all... Read More of our questions. We were very happy the customer service and aesthetics and ended up booking with them.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Natalie F

Our wedding at Terrace on the Park was better than I could have even imagined! Jennifer Jolly was our coordinator and she was such a pleasure to work with. She made all the craziness of wedding planning much easier for me and my husband. The venue itself is gorgeous and we got... Read More so many compliments on the room, the food, and the professionalism of the staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married in the future. The night went perfectly and I have Jennifer and all the staff at Terrace on the Park to thank for that. It really was the best night ever! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sakinah B

I was married here in the Garden Suite on Saturday, April 29th. Top Notch Service, and Excellent Staff. Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage were very patient throughout this entire process and made everything easy. These two women are first class! We love them. The food was... Read More fantastic and a BIG hit! We will have other events here and will recommend Terrace on The Park to others. You made John & Sakinah McLaughlin's Day VERY special! Keep up the good work Terrace! Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!! Sakinah~

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Noemi P

Amazing!!! My fiancé and I are due to be married at terrance on the park August 2018 and we couldn't be more thrilled! Our hardest battle with wedding planning was finding a venue that suited our style and needs so I was a bit skeptical about this place because we've been let... Read More down by so many venues.... until we met with George, he made sure that our needs were met and took time to explain and clam my many concerns as a bride to be. Now I feel more confident and relieved! Thank you George!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Joanna M

Terrace On The Park was one of the top two venues we were considering for our wedding. I have to give a shout out to the amazing George C! He was so wonderful and patient with us. He was quick to answer our phone calls and emails. In person, he so funny & easy to talk to. He was... Read More also amazing when I brought in my parents to get a final look at the venue. He takes pride & joy in his work and it shows BIG TIME. If you're looking for a high quality & chic city wedding vibe, this is absolutely the way to go!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Evie N

We had our wedding here a wk ago and we wouldn't have chosen any other place. Jen is ah-mazing, we wouldn't have booked the place if it wasn't for her. We didnt feel like clients at all and we also developed a close bond with her as well as Bruno. When we walked through the... Read More doors, we were blown away from the cleanliness, attention to details in making sure the place was presentable, and how thorough jen was to make sure we were at ease when our day came around. The food was amazing, at the food tasting and the day of. The bakery the sent us to was also great. I have absolutely no negatives words for Terrace on the park or the staff. Everyone was very welcoming and personable. We felt right at home every time we went there. I would recommend anyone to have their event with terrace. If I could give terrace 50 stars, I gladly would.