Terrace On The Park

Flushing Meadows Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Breathtaking Setting For Any Occassion

Award Winning Cuisine, Spectacular Views, Impeccable Service Best of Boro 2014 Winner for Best Catering Hall - Queens All our ballrooms feature floor to ceiling windows with unforgettable views, our Penthouse boasts an adjoining outdoor rooftop reception chapel area in a garden setting.

Ballroom, Garden, Park, Rooftop

Food + Catering, Service Staff

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

52 -11 111th Street, Flushing Meadows Park, NY (718) 592-5000
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelsey K

Terrace on the Park, and Jen Jolly in particular, were absolutely outstanding! I was kind of such an anti bridezilla that I may have become a little bridezilla-esque and she calmed every frazzled nerve I had. The penthouse cannot be beaten for views and for what I had initially... Read More assumed was going to be very cookie cutter (the place initially looks like it's designed to be a wedding factory line) they were incredibly flexible in making the wedding personalized to fit our style. I don't think you can get more for your money in the NYC area and everyone loved the penthouse with its outdoor and indoor area. Everyone was so attentive and helpful and at no point did I feel like I was part of a massive operation. Everything felt small and personal.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Dannie K

Terrace on the Park, and more specifically, Jen Jolly, was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning process. We DIY’d a lot of our wedding, so I had a ton of questions and a ton more emails to exchange and she always responded promptly and with such patience and... Read More positivity. We moved to Los Angeles right after we book the venue (14 months before our big day) and Jen made planning the wedding from across the country as easy as it could have possibly been. From the food, to the lighting, to the decor, to the staff, you couldn’t ask for a better venue. Jen (and Bruno, the General Manager) really helped to create our absolutely perfect day. As long as your requests are reasonable, they will do everything they can to make sure your day is what you envision. Jack was a wonderful Maitre D’. He struck the perfect balance of following my timeline (and listening to my wedding stage manager) but also feeling out the crowd and making sure everything ran smoothly. Katya was the most amazing bridal attendant, and we were never needing anything because she was right there anticipating all of our needs. Jen and Bruno went above and beyond to make this day special. We are so happy to have them be a part of our day forever. From top to bottom, everyone at Terrace on the Park was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. If you’re looking for an affordable venue, with a top-notch staff, that has AMAZING FOOD (seriously, we are still getting compliments about the food a couple weeks later) and a management team that is truly dedicated to you, look no further than Terrace on the Park. They made our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

EPIC! Me and Charlie were married at Terrace on the Park on October 14, 2016 outside on the rooftop deck. It was PHENOMINAL. As a bride and a person who deals with event coordination myself, we could not have asked for anything more as Terrace on the Park surpassed our... Read More expectations. The venue was absolutely breath-taking from the views to the smallest details. The staff was completely hands-on and the service was amazing. We planned the evening with Jennifer Jolly and what a wonderful person to work with. Jennifer is very professional and down-to-earth all in one package. She is excited to work with you to make your event the best it can be and to execute what it is you're looking for. I personally like to let the professionals do what they do and not micromanage and I cannot reiterate what a wonderful job they did. It is definitely a team effort at Terrace and it shows. As the bride and groom we didn’t get to eat too much as we were running around taking pictures BUT when I tell you we had a hard crowd to please when it came to food .... I am NOT joking. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE we have spoken to enjoyed the food to the fullest capacity. We’ve heard about the impeccably prepared Calamari to the cold seafood bar and carving stations at the cocktail hour and that doesn’t even begin to touch the surface of everything else they served. The entree’s were mouth watering and we have been told that they did not disappoint – the kitchen was completely spot on with all FIVE entrees being offered to 240 guests – do you know what that is like for them?! I do and I am completely thankful for everything they prepared and executed with such finesse and the staff was wonderful with all their table service – they definitely went above and beyond to fulfill any request sent their way. Do I recommend Terrace on the Park for your wedding or special event? Absolutely.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Ilana S

My wedding on April 14 2018 was the most spectacular event and exceeded all of my wildest expectations. Jennifer, our event director, dedicated herself to make our vision for the night come alive. She spent hours with us finalizing the setup of the ceremony chapel and was so... Read More patient with any personal request or touch we wanted to add. The ceremony chapel was BEAUTIFUL with incredible lighting that made for a unique ambience several guests commented on, and the Crystal Room offered unbeatable views of the Manhattan skyline and Citi Field-including fireworks! Our bridal suite was spacious and filled with food and drinks from the cocktail hour to make sure that me and my bridal party didnt miss out. Our Maitre'd and bridal attendant were by my side all night and were so attentive and flexible when I kept changing the schedule based on the energy in the room. This venue is so conveniently located for guests from Manhattan, flying in from other states, or coming from Long Island or the rest of the tristate area. We took advantage of its close proximity to Flushing Meadows Park and the Unisphere to take beautiful photos, and the indoor photo background opportunities on site are also beautiful. The coordination of the night was SEAMLESS and every staff member deserves commendation. All the food was hot, served on time, and delicious. The bartenders were fun and interactive with our guests! I've received so many complements that this was the best wedding that people had ever been to. Terrace on the Park is professional and unprecedented and you should not consider ANYWHERE else for your wedding venue in the NYC area. Thank you for making our wedding perfect to Jennifer and the entire team!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018

After much consideration in visiting 15 different venues in Queens, my fiance and I selected Terrace on the Park! It has everything we were looking for in terms of elegance and charm. The Banquet Manager, George suggested I attend a Bridal Expo hosted at Terrace on The Park and... Read More everything from the decor to the food was amazing. I have been working with George who has been super helpful and diligent in making our vision come to life. As we now start selecting our vendors for photography, DJ, etc... George has brought his expertise and insightfulness in helping us tie in key pieces to making the big day go smoothly. We are very excited and thankful to have a great team to help us along in the process!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Ashley A

I'd like to say that Terrace is a beautiful venue, and I had a beautiful wedding. However, the customer service is poor. I had my wedding on November 4 of last year, and I find out the next day that my father paid the venue for 11 extra guests that I actually didn't have. Not... Read More once, did anyone who worked there come up to my husband and I (since we were paying for the wedding) about the addition of an 11th table. My guests shared that there were tables with empty seats, since they did not follow my seating chart and sat guests that were supposed to sit together in seperate tables. I came to find out my sick aunt was standing for an hour before she got seated. This could of all been rectified if someone asked me about the seating chart. No one told us that they added a new table and would charge me for it. I was blamed for changing table numbers, which I recall never doing. The representitive that handled my wedding made be feel as if I was loosing my marbles and because I'm the "absent-minded bride" that I invited 11 extra people that I know for a fact I never did. There was a lot of blame going on, and the person that I dealt with the entire time never took accountability once. Everything was wonderful until I confronted them with this problem and asked for a refund. I emailed and talked on the phone with them. My last inquiry was 2/8/18 via email. At this point it doesn't look like my father will get his refund since he was the one who selflessly paid for the table without us knowing. I reiterate that this problem should have been handled with my husband and I since we paid for our wedding. I would encourage this venue, beautiful as it may be, to work on their customer service. The bride should be held in high regard and treated with a pleasant attitude when dealing with issues such as this. I have not received an apology, notification about my father's refund or just a follow-up of my emails. My rating is based solely on the negative customer service.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Paula Z

My fiance and I just booked our wedding for 2019 and our event manager, George C, was just an absolute pleasure to work with! We had to actually move our date from February to June and he helped us to do this flawlessly! George did all he could to make sure we could book a new... Read More date that worked for both our families. He really is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Dora M

Having my wedding here on October 2018.. venue searching is exhausting and confusing at times. Not here! From the moment I called to set an appt for a venue tour, Mr George Catsounis has been fantastic! Very welcoming and informative about what’s really needed and not during... Read More wedding prepping. He listened closely and knew what we were looking for and presented us with an amazing menu and breathtaking rooms! I knew this was it!! I fell in love with this place and booked our wedding. Mr George is very friendly and will work with you to make all your worries disappear. So far I’ve had a slew of questions and he’s answered them all honestly and in a very friendly manner. I can’t wait for my wedding!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Melanie S

My fiancé and I are so excited for our wedding to take place here in 2019! After a little hiatus from our engagement announcement back in October 2017, George, a banquet manager, has been so patient and amazing with us. We’ve been in communication with him since we requested... Read More a quote via theknot.com and were received so well by him. Although, there were two parties going on at this venue the day of our first site visit, he made us feel right at home and was completely patient with us as my fiancé and I are still trying to figure out what our vision is for our special day. He even gave us a few suggestions that I really liked for our wedding. We met several staff members who were very kind and professional. Soon after our meeting, we could not stop talking about Terrace on the Park and excitedly shared with our parents. We were able to set another appointment with George to do another site visit with our parents and again, he gave us a great tour and answered all of their questions. By the end of our appointment, we walked smiling after finalizing everything and selecting a date. My fiancé explained it best— “George made this overwhelming process an easy decision,” and I couldn’t agree more.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Nives J

During our venue shopping we decided to view Terrace on the Park. In regards to the wedding planning process my fiancé and I are so grateful for the experience we have had with George thus far. He has been so helpful with everything and has answered every single question we have... Read More had. You can tell that he cares about everyone he works with because he is intent on making your special day perfect. We are new to party planning and had a lot of questions about vendors and George gave such great advice on how to pick the perfect ones. It's safe to say that this whole process feels less stressful because of how helpful he has been. As far as the venue itself, it is absolutely beautiful! They have many rooms and different options to accommodate anyone's individual tastes. We look forward to our July wedding and know that the staff will be there to help make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Veronica S

Met with George today to view the rooms and go over our options. To say that he made our decision easy and fun would be an understatement. He was beyond helpful and most importantly honest. My fiancé asked if George can come to the wedding! We really like the look of Terrace but... Read More fell in love with George’s hospitality, honesty and knowledge. A true pleasure. Thanks George, see you soon!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Esmy S

Terrace on the park is beautiful but George is AMAZING and puts the icing on the cake for that place! I cannot emphasize enough on how he made it his business to make my husband and I VERY happy!! He gave us a very detailed tour of Terrace on the park, explained everything from... Read More top to bottom, showed me the bridal sweet, the LED lighting inside of every room, I even seen the out door ceremony area. Offered us coffee, tea, etc and made us feel at home. He explained the meal, beverage options, and best of all George kept us within our budget. Needless to say, because of George we are able to make our Renewal of the vows celebration/wedding happen there, scheduled for 11-11-18. I am very pleased with your service George; you are so funny, your personality brightens up a room. My husband and I highly recommend him to any/everyone looking to book Terrace on the Park for upcoming events you may have, ask for George and I promise you will not be disappointed!!! All the best! Xoxoxoxoxo, Sincerely Javier and Esmy Siluany

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Swabeera K

Worst consultation ever!!! I’ve been shopping around. From the time I met with George he did things completely backwards. Went over all pricing and menus first, then ask if we want to book ? At this point we haven’t even seen the rooms. We wanted different liquor options and... Read More then he pulls out a different another menu. I said I’ll review all the options but we would like to see the room. His remark “okay but it might not be available tomorrow”, — so what we can’t see the room? What if our date changes etc. he then proceeds to tell me while we are looking at the room that I don’t know what I want because I asked to see the different menus. The way he acted is that other venues cannot collars to his. Regarding pricing he would not entertain anything or change the menu. Worst experience in my venue searching!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Tina M

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of meeting with George on Monday evening. We have been venue shopping for a few weeks, and have been interested in checking out Terrace on the Park as well. Even though we haven’t made our decision quite yet, this venue exceeded our... Read More expectations.(Definitely one of our top choices) It was SO clean, and very modern. They have done many renovations which we absolutely loved. George was not only very knowledge but he was HONEST with us about everything which we really appreciated. He took his time showing us the venue, answered all of our questions, and even gave us some great advice. They had many packages to offer us, but George picked one which would best accommodate our guest, and mostly our taste. And to top it off, the view is amazing! This venue has many options to offer fitting your budget and wedding needs! Please check it out if can, and make sure to see George!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Maria H

This venue is absolutely stunning! I went my mom yesterday and met with George he was so helpful and honest! I am so glad I went to this location I think this might be it!! The venue and all the rooms are so clean and beautiful the staff there is so polite and well informed.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Nazreen G

We went to Terrace On The Park for the first time today to see the venue and discuss pricing. We were very impressed from the beginning. George C. Was our banquette manager who was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He explained everything to us and gave us lots of great... Read More ideas of how to do things if we decide to go with them as our wedding venue. George was also very pleasant and easy to talk to. If you read this George, we just wanted to say “thank you for being a wonderful human being and for being patient with us.” ~~~ N.G

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jennifer B

This venue was exceptional and beautiful. Everyone thought we spent more than we did-particularly the mothers, so a big win. I couldn't say enough about how wonderful the staff was including Jennifer Jolly and Nicole Lukasavage who helped us with all the details and have extreme... Read More patience with questions and always answered promptly. During the big day, the bridal attendant was incredibly sweet and attentive, consistently checking in if I needed anything else and helping solve the drama of where flowers were and getting everything to the locations they needed to be. She also made sure we didn't leave anything and had all the extras we wanted to keep at the end packed up and ready to go. I highly recommend this space, especially if you want to be in NYC and have a beautiful wedding you can afford without any drama.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Itzel D

Terrace on the park exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we booked them for our wedding. We looked at probably 5 venues before Terrace and once at Terrace the banquet manager made us feel like this was the one. He was patient with all the details and the way it worked. At... Read More first I was not to convinced since it was out of my budget but he gave me the option to have a day reception. Once I heard that option, I never went back. The gardens, the outside decorations, the private parking, the great service from the receptionist to the banquet managers just made it perfect. I booked them without hesitation. We worked with Renee who is AMAZING!!! She will respond to all of my emails in a timely manner and never failed. Any request would be written down on my contract, she worked with us from beginning to end. She made sure I did not stress any detail. She was ON IT! - Nicole was also our banquet manager and she was AMAZING. Gave us the best advice and suggestions, she made it seem as if everything was going to be perfect. -The Day of, I loved. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING. They took care of everything for us. Our attendant Katia was AWESOME. She made sure we always had food on our plates and booze on our glasses! She was great, she took care of all my personal stuff. At some point during the party my feet were so tired from wearing heels, she went downstairs to get my flats. She took care of me since the minute I arrived. Impressive!! The food, drinks and cake were great. The food was delicious. The bar was perfect. The bartender worked great, kept our guests with a glass full of something! Loved it! My vision came true thanks to Terrace!!! I had the most amazing day of my life. Guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding was. Terrace deserves more than 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 maria s

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and it was absolutely amazing!!! Renee, our banquet manager was great from the start and Nicole is super sweet, creative and efficient. Everything discussed was delivered and totally blew everyone's expectations. Katia, our Bridal... Read More attendant was awesome! She helped me so much :) All our guests were raving about the food and I would book my next event at this venue.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara K

Wow, simply amazing! When looking for a wedding venue in Queens, don't look further than Terrace on the Park. We had the penthouse the day of our wedding, and it was FABULOUS! Nichole was our banquet manager and she was splendid, and on top of everything that needed to be... Read More done. She was amazing, same with the staff. We got so many compliments on the the venue, from the terrace outside to the ballroom inside. Everything went so smoothly, our maitre d was great, on point with everything. I would highly recommend having any event in this venue, it was effortless!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 AJ R

We recently had our wedding at Terrace on the Park and couldn't have asked for a better venue. The views from the rooftop penthouse are absolutely stunning and had all the guests raving. Jen was our coordinator and she was so easy to work with and the best we could ever ask for.... Read More Terrace will not disappoint in any way! Food was excellent and service was great.

2017-10-23T09:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Aasha F

The food was amazing! The space was beautiful. My guests had a blasts and felt that we had a beautiful wedding. The staff was really really nice and clearly know their stuff!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lailanie I

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kendra a

Me and My Fiance Stopped by on 7/26/2018 to have a tour of the venue and pricing. We are only planning on a Wedding Reception. I cannot believe what we had walked into after looking at 4 prior venues which were beautiful also , but this place here is unbelievable and beautiful... Read More the rooms, the land it sits on EVERYTHING. We met with George C. who is FANTASTIC ,Knowledgeable, Patient and Kind the Menu option of food that was given to our attention, not to mention they have style for ALL cultures i really loved that. the cake options, etc etc its ust so much they offer to make sure your special day goes as planned. My advice is if your looking for a venue for ANY EVENT and haven't found anything yet PLEASE stop by give it a try im sure glad i did i kid u NOT IT'S AWSOME!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Yvonne B

Making all our dreams come true. Could not have picked a better place to host a large baby shower brunch. They are super flexible and easy to work with! The value is great and George the manager made sure to cater to our every need. He's exceeded my expectations .... Read More Definitely recommend if you don't want to break the bank.