Book Your Wedding with The Addison

A BACKYARD IN BOCA RATON, FL

For couples searching for a fabulous wedding destination with several settings for their ceremony and reception, The Addison in Boca Raton, Florida, is the venue for them. Built in 1926 by the event center's namesake, acclaimed architect Addison Mizner, it's a testament to the magnificent architectural styles of the roaring 20s. You will fall in love with the Courtyard that showcases the property's 100-year old Banyan Trees and a sparkling fountain that makes the ideal backdrop for any ceremony, reception or wedding portrait. The Addison can accommodate up to 250 guests for your ceremony and reception.

Main Dining Room. This gorgeous room has the building’s original Pecky Cypress wood beams, grand wrought-iron chandeliers, French doors and a shiny tile floor. Couples can hold their ceremony and reception in this spacious dining area.

The Courtyard. Say "I do" under the sun or stars in the breathtaking courtyard. Ideal for an intimate ceremony and reception, the stone-paved floor, cascading waterfall and spectacular old trees provide an unforgettable atmosphere.

The Mizner Ballroom. A modern space built in 2008, The Mizner Ballroom has sweeping ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding and a state-of-the-art audiovisual system. This reception spot also has its own kitchen for the catering staff to use at kosher events.

Solano Ballroom and Lounge. A fantastic location for any wedding ceremony or small reception, this room comprises original Pecky Cypress ceilings, marble floors, upholstered walls and oversized floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard.

The Banyan Ballroom. With wrought iron chandeliers, fresh floral decor, a beautiful altar and a unity candle table, this venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony. The Banyan Ballroom is on the second level of the main building.

Adios Room and Terrace. Couples can host their engagement dinner or rehearsal dinner in the intimate Adios Room and Terrace. The room is located on the second floor and the terrace is nestled among the Banyan Trees. Weather permitting, the entire event can be held on the terrace, which is elegantly lit in the evening.

Each wedding package at The Addison begins with an event planner who will guide you through each step involved in the planning. Outside vendors are welcome. Catering is provided by the venue. Additional vendors are the responsibility of the couple. A list of preferred South Florida vendors is available with your signed contract.

Included with each reception site fee are:

• Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • China, flatware and glassware
  • Choice of a plated, buffet, stationed or cocktail reception
  • Wedding cake
  • Wait and service staff
  • Full bar service
  • Dance floor
  • Valet parking

For the couple looking for a premier kosher wedding venue, The Addison is the ideal spot. All catering for this wedding package is done under the direct supervision of the Orthodox Rabbinical Board. The kosher food is cooked-to-order by the wedding destination's Five-Star Diamond awarded culinary team.

The Addison

The Addison is a Five Star Diamond Award-winning event venue and historical landmark located in Boca Raton, Florida. Built by famed architect Addison Mizner in 1926 as an example of his architectural vision for Boca, the Addison is now Boca Raton's premier special event destination, and has all the grandeur of a fantastic 1920's-era estate. Steeped in old-world elegance and charm, and enveloped by 100 year-old banyan trees, the Addison is the perfect setting to host the single most important day of your life.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

2 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL (561) 372-0568

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nicole C

Our wedding day was spectacular. Grace made all our dreams come true! Everything was handled from the timeline to the tiniest details. The food was delicious! We are still hearing from the guests about how much they loved the food! The Chilean sea bass was the best fish I have... Read More ever had. I would like to than Vanessa as well for helping me throughout the evening. Wish I could relive this day over. You will not be disappointed if you book with the Addison!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jennifer P

My Husband and I had our wedding there on October 13th and I have to say I couldn’t have pictured our wedding being any more perfect!! We scheduled our wedding for September 9th but had to reschedule it due to Hurricane Irma. I couldn’t believe how accommodating everyone at the... Read More Addison was during that stressful time, and they even helped us with another vendor who was giving us a hard time to make sure we got everything we paid for. Our coordinator was Sarah and she was an absolute delight to work with!! She constantly made sure I was on top of things and and she made sure everything went as smoothly as possible on our wedding day! Guests are still telling us how great our wedding was including the food and service. I wish I could go back and relive that day. It was an absolute fairytale!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Paola A

I do not have enough words to rave about The Addison and it's staff. From the moment we walked in for our tour to the day after we the wedding were wow'd. We worked with Helene, and although she is tough cookie, she has a heart of gold and loved working with her throughout the... Read More whole journey! Our guest are still talking about the food, which Helene told us would happen! The day of the wedding it poured like no other; but just an hour before the wedding it stopped, THANK GOD! And everything turned out UH-MAZING! We had our dream wedding and it couldn't have happened with the help of Helene, our bridal assistant Emily (SHE WAS INCREDIBLE) and the rest of the staff. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jaymee L

Hands down the Addison is one of the most beautiful places to get married in South Florida - which is why i chose to get married there. The two huge Banyan trees are gorgeous for any ceremony. I am giving the Addison 3 stars instead of 5 however because while the venue is... Read More amazing the management is not. When booking the venue i expected that things would be costly and that there really wouldn't be any room for negotiations. However, i did not expect to be nickel and dimmed to the point where they are having me sign credit card receipts at my actual wedding. They tried to charge me $200 to serve WATER, yes WATER, to my guests as they came in for the ceremony. Not only that but the day of my wedding they told me that i had 2 additional guests than i had given in my final count and proceeded to charge for them (i actually had less people attend the wedding than the final count i gave them - they still cannot answer me on how they came up with their number) In addition to all of this we had discussed before hand that my mom would be bringing her own bottle of wine (1 bottle) to be served just to her at the wedding since she doesn't drink any other kind. We were assured that this was no problem. Of course the day comes and when we give them the bottle they made me give them $25 us an 'uncorking' fee to serve my mother (it was a screw off mind you). Whatever amount you have agreed to pay the addison make sure you account for all their last minute additional charges because i guarantee you will get them. I still do highly recommend the Addison i just think people should know before hand that they are going to be ripped off and be okay with it. If i could do it again i would still choose the Addison - it really is just sad that they have to ruin the experience with their terrible management style.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 LisaMarie P

Our wedding was amazing! Cindy helped make it the wedding our dreams! Absolutely beautiful :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Corrine M

The best place to get married, they did a wonderful job

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle R

This place is what dream weddings are made of. Everything was perfect from the natural plants inside the complex, to the reception hall, to the beautiful construction. Our wedding day was truly perfect. We would not have changed a thing. And the food...I could eat it everyday of... Read More my life. Special thank you to the chefs for making everyone's stomach happy and to our Event Coordinator, Amy, for running things like clock work!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

VERY UPSETTING!!!!!!!! Was so excited to have my dream wedding at The Addison. We went on a tour and fell in love! We never received and kind of follow up. Not an email or a phone call. The tour could of been a lot more informative. We had to ask so many questions to get... Read More answer. The person giving the tour asked nothing about the two of us. If your planning something so special like this at least she could of asked how we met or how long we have been together. I would of absolutely loved to have my wedding at this location. VERY UPSET!

2017-11-13T11:05:20 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry and so surprised to be reading this! Our team is known for being incredibly responsive and service-minded. Please give us a call at (561) 372-0568, or send an email to [email protected] We would like to learn more about your experience and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Colleen S

Amazing venue and great service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stacy G

My experience at the Addison did not start off well after booking the venue. Our coordinator and I did not see eye to eye and her lack of detail concerned me as I was planning my wedding from out of state. After discussing this with my personal day of coordinator and the... Read More manager, the Addison stepped up without hesitation and was able to change my coordinator to Grace after understanding that my former coordinator and I did not gel well. Grace embodies her name well, and if you do decide to go with the Addison, ask for Grace specifically. She answered every question, no matter how small, and stayed on the phone with me even while prepping for Hurricane Irma which was due to arrive the next day! She helped qualm all of my fears the moment I first spoke with her, and made sure my day was absolutely perfect, which it was! My family and friends are still raving about the food (go with the Sea Bass - you won't regret it). If you are being budget conscious, this may not be the venue for you as there are likely going to be costs for almost every small detail, but I have zero regrets about choosing the Addison, despite my initial issues and will cherish the memories of this venue forever.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

This venue and it's staff made my wedding day what it was and always will be: PERFECT. I didn't have to lift a finger the day of, neither did my husband or our guests. They were all provided for. The Addison included everything: chairs, tables, linens, silverware, easles, food,... Read More great service, you name it! And of course, how could I not recognize the absolute fantastic work of Helene! She made this day absolutely magical.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lucy R

My entire wedding experience was absolutely perfect thanks to Helene! Words can't express how helpful and detailed Helene was, her ability to help resolve and conquer any requests we had was amazing and I can't thank her enough for her dedication to making my day as special and... Read More perfect as possible! Everything from the food selection, presentation, and vendor suggestions to the execution on my wedding day was beyond my expectations and surpassed what I could have ever imagined. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a single thing and that perfection was only achieved thanks to Helene and her team.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristin F

You will know it is the right place the moment you walk in. The staff is friendly and courteous. They are true professionals and know how to make an event run smoothly. If anything, I was concerned how little communication they needed from us for our wedding. But it all came... Read More out better than we imagined. We had an amazing time and didn’t have to worry about a thing, even planning from out of state. Thank you Grace!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Avery D

The Addison has a great sales pitch. They promise you the world and don't deliver or penny pitch and charge you for every dime. Everything about my wedding day was rushed even the rehearsal which I was told could only be 30 minutes because of another event scheduled. I love the... Read More venue decor, food and service.. that's the only reason they get the stars. Far as the ceremony, feeling special and charges for things like putting down charger plates, arriving earlier than an hour, etc.. total fail! My suggestions: Book the latest wedding or buy out the entire venue and hire a wedding coordinator (don't rely on them as they say) as you'll be great! Had to go back just to take the wedding pictures I needed for my album because day of we had to clear the site 10 minutes after the ceremony was over :(

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Wanessa F

They are just amazing and caring to make your big day as perfect as it can be! Grace did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Beatrice H

BEAUTIFUL VENUE! Ms. Grace demonstrated an unusual and superior customer service during our initial meet-and-greet (Wednesday, July 26th, 2017) at The Addison. Her attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and genuine personality made the experience even better than... Read More we expected. From the greetings to providing beverages that quenched our thirst and taking us on tour, Ms. Grace was Awesome! Ms. Grace, promptness and helpful advice about the personalized menu rather than the cookie-cutter packages were impeccable. She was kind to illustrate all the relevant information relating to this particular occasion. Additionally, she was extremely attentive and listened to all our concerns with a large amount of patience. Subsequently, we are grateful and blessed that we will have her as our Day Event Planner. Ms. Grace is a genuinely caring individual and a true professional that explain all costs that suit your budget. Due to The Addison’s excellent service, offered by Ms. Grace and her delightful colleagues, we are prayerful that our ordained wedding will go off without a hitch. I highly recommend The Addison to anyone who is seeking a Storybook feeling and a stress-free catering service in the future. We’re looking forward to moving forward with The Addison.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lindsay C

Everything was of the highest level - the food, service, responsiveness, flexibility. Grace was amazing and made everything super easy. The vendors they recommend were also all amazing. My husband and I looked at many places for our wedding but nowhere in Palm Beach County came... Read More close to The Addison. I can't say enough good things (and neither could our guests)!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

The Addison was an amazing venue for the Partington-Callahan wedding (5/7/17). Ryan and Sarah absolutely LOVED the Addison as it had the "storybook"/"fairytale" feel they were looking for. Ryan and Sarah's Addison representative was Lisa and she was PHENOMENAL! After spending a... Read More few hours with Ryan and Sarah she completely understood the couples' sense of humor, style, and what they were looking for. She made sure everything ran smoothly from our first meeting up until the sparkler send off last night for the wedding night. Lisa seemed to have a sixth sense about Ryan and Sarah and could read in between the lines about what we wanted even if we didn't say it. Thank you, Lisa, for staying for our first dance. Thank you also to Dani and Jessie for being there for Ryan and Sarah as well! We love the Addison, thank you for having our wedding run smoothly!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jo P

It was such an honor to work with Lisa. She made everything clear, easy, and possible. I couldn't have asked for a more better person to help lead, organize, and execute the best day of my life. Lisa and Vanessa went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. They... Read More are the best!! Even after I felt ill you guys were there for me. From the first time we set foot on The Addison's property to the end of wedding reception it was phenomenal and the best customer service you could ask for. The Operations Manager was amazing . I know how hectic operations can get (especially on a wedding day) and they were amazing in making sure everything went smoothly. From the tiniest details to the biggest The Addison made sure everything was perfect. This team really made our my husband and I and our families feel truly special! Everyone had a great time, and cannot stop talking about the wedding. Also the chefs blew the food out the water! Everyone LOVED it!! Not one negative thing was said! Thank you The Addison staff so much for a magical day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Katarina A

You can't find a more beautiful wedding venue than The Addison! We worked with Lisa, she was great and helped us have the most wonderful wedding ... we didn't have to worry about anything! She had the event organized perfectly! My guests have been raving about the food and... Read More event space since the special day! A hige thank you to The Addison and Lisa for giving us the best experience!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jane C

Our wedding at the Addison was everything that we possibly could have dreamed for. Firstly, our planner, Grace, was amazing. She accounted for all the details (of which there are more than you can count - everything from champagne flutes to sparklers for the send-off), and she... Read More liaised with all of our external vendors (flowers, photo booth, band) so that the process was very seamless. And all of the local vendors seemed to be fairly familiar with the Addison, which helped in terms of knowing everything from what type of lighting would be best, to the amount of flowers needed, etc. On top of all of this, the operations staff and bridal attendant (Sheila was wonderful!) absolutely made sure that we had zero stress on the day. The Addison is a wedding machine, but you wouldn't know it with how beautiful and picturesque the venue is and the entire day is. We were able to pick up everything the day after, so they made the day of even more stress-free. Our wedding was simply the time of our lives, and we have the Addison and Grace to thank for much of that! Secondly, the food is honestly top-notch. You would have no idea that they are serving 150 plus people. The Addison is not cheap by any means, but 100% absolutely get what you pay for and more. Everything was perfect. The only correction to the Knot's description that I would add is that the venue is smaller than it describes - The Addison is better suited for 100 - 175 people, and it would not be able to hold anywhere close to 300 as is stated in the description. But in fact, we loved the intimate feel of the venue!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Laney A

My fiancé and I toured at least 8 other venues before we found The Addison and decided it was absolutely perfect for our wedding vision. At our first meeting we met the manager, (Momma) Helene and she assured us they would help coordinate every detail from he food tasting to... Read More making sure the vendors arrived on time for the big day- and she sure did deliver! When we arrived on our big day I was greeted by two amazing concierges who literally were by my side the rest of the night helping me go to the bathroom, wiping my tears, and even scrubbing spilled watermelon out of my dress. To say the event was fabulous is an understatement. The food was outstanding (esp. the dessert table) and service was nothing shy of impeccable. Our guests raved about the attentive staff and were wowed by how perfectly their steaks were cooked- many even said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was the absolute best day of our lives and we can't thank Helene and everyone at The Addison enough for making our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Suzanne D

WOW!!!! The Addison is simply a spectacular wedding venue! My husband and I got married there on March 25, 2017 and had our dream wedding! We looked all over town for the perfect venue and once we found the Addison, we knew it was the right location immediately! We did not want... Read More a cookie cutter wedding and the beautiful ambiance of the Banyan trees and courtyard made the perfect location for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests are shaded by the trees during the ceremony, so the temperature was very comfortable. The reception areas are equally amazing and the food is that of a five star restaurant. I can't tell you how many guests are still talking about the filet minion and sea bass, saying it was the best they ever had! One of the things that sets this venue apart from all the rest, is that they do weddings and events exclusively. So, they have everything for both the wedding ceremony and reception down to a science and are prepared for anything that may occur. The bustle on my dress broke after our first dance, and the bartender immediately took me to the bathroom, whipped out a sewing kit and sewed it back on sending me back out to the dance floor in less than 10 minutes time!!! Now that is just exceptional service and preparedness! You do not need to hire a wedding planner, as the Addison will provide one for you. HELENE PARSONS was our wedding coordinator and we cannot say enough amazing things about her!!! She was right there by our side all along the way to guide us and make sure we were on schedule throughout the planning process. She thought of many things that we may have missed and her advice was invaluable to creating our perfect wedding! She is a first class lady all the way, and made sure that our special day went off without a hitch! We cannot thank you enough HELENE!! You are SIMPLY THE BEST!!! A special THANK YOU to the entire Addison team, you are all EXCEPTIONAL!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Pam A

This venue is INCREDIBLE! They know every trick in the book to make an amazing, flawless, seamless event. We worked with Grace for our wedding and she was such a pleasure!! She helped us through every detail (there were many!) and was so patient throughout the process of making... Read More our vision come true. Both of us are architects and are incredibly particular (and probably annoying, ha!) about small details, but Grace took it all in stride and listening to everything we had to say. And our concierge helped take care of us throughout the entire night. Not to mention, the venue is STUNNING! Our guests can't stop raving about how beautiful it is and how excellent the food is. Seriously, you will not regret hosting your event here...it's simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Ashley W

I had the pleasure working with Helene while getting married. From start to finish, she was absolutely amazing! She made getting married a breeze. She went above and BEYOND in service, answered my 1 million questions throughout the process at any time, eased my nerves, handled... Read More any surprises or hiccups, and helped my family and I in any way that she could. The staff was superb and highly attentive. Not only were my husband and I impressed with the amazing service, but all of our guests took notice as well. The venue speaks for itself. My ceremony was everything I imagined since I was a little girl and then some! We had our vows in the courtyard and it honestly took my breath away. Our reception was in the main dining room, and again it surpassed all expectations! I could not have picked a better place to celebrate the next chapter of my life with my husband! Thank you so much to the hard working and attentive staff and a big thank you to Helene for making my day absolutely perfect!

Meet The Coordinator

Amy, Cindy, Grace, Helene, & Sarah

Meet our Event Managers: Amy Hoodack, Cindy Pierce, Grace Eurglunes, Helene Parsons, & Sarah Varda Whether planning a small and intimate affair, or an extravagant celebration, the Addison prides itself on removing the stress in planning, by considering every detail and desire. Our experienced and attentive team are dedicated to the satisfaction of their clients and guests, and ensuring a flawlessly executed event from beginning to end.