Book Your Wedding with The Addison

For couples searching for a fabulous wedding destination with several settings for their ceremony and reception, The Addison in Boca Raton, Florida, is the venue for them. Built in 1926 by the event center's namesake, acclaimed architect Addison Mizner, it's a testament to the magnificent architectural styles of the roaring 20s. You will fall in love with the Courtyard that showcases the property's 100-year old Banyan Trees and a sparkling fountain that makes the ideal backdrop for any ceremony, reception or wedding portrait. The Addison can accommodate up to 250 guests for your ceremony and reception.

Main Dining Room. This gorgeous room has the building’s original Pecky Cypress wood beams, grand wrought-iron chandeliers, French doors and a shiny tile floor. Couples can hold their ceremony and reception in this spacious dining area.

The Courtyard. Say "I do" under the sun or stars in the breathtaking courtyard. Ideal for an intimate ceremony and reception, the stone-paved floor, cascading waterfall and spectacular old trees provide an unforgettable atmosphere.

The Mizner Ballroom. A modern space built in 2008, The Mizner Ballroom has sweeping ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding and a state-of-the-art audiovisual system. This reception spot also has its own kitchen for the catering staff to use at kosher events.

Solano Ballroom and Lounge. A fantastic location for any wedding ceremony or small reception, this room comprises original Pecky Cypress ceilings, marble floors, upholstered walls and oversized floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard.

The Banyan Ballroom. With wrought iron chandeliers, fresh floral decor, a beautiful altar and a unity candle table, this venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony. The Banyan Ballroom is on the second level of the main building.

Adios Room and Terrace. Couples can host their engagement dinner or rehearsal dinner in the intimate Adios Room and Terrace. The room is located on the second floor and the terrace is nestled among the Banyan Trees. Weather permitting, the entire event can be held on the terrace, which is elegantly lit in the evening.

Each wedding package at The Addison begins with an event planner who will guide you through each step involved in the planning. Outside vendors are welcome. Catering is provided by the venue. Additional vendors are the responsibility of the couple. A list of preferred South Florida vendors is available with your signed contract.

Included with each reception site fee are:

• Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • China, flatware and glassware
  • Choice of a plated, buffet, stationed or cocktail reception
  • Wedding cake
  • Wait and service staff
  • Full bar service
  • Dance floor
  • Valet parking

For the couple looking for a premier kosher wedding venue, The Addison is the ideal spot. All catering for this wedding package is done under the direct supervision of the Orthodox Rabbinical Board. The kosher food is cooked-to-order by the wedding destination's Five-Star Diamond awarded culinary team.

The Addison

The Addison is a Five Star Diamond Award-winning event venue and historical landmark located in Boca Raton, Florida. Built by famed architect Addison Mizner in 1926 as an example of his architectural vision for Boca, the Addison is now Boca Raton's premier special event destination, and has all the grandeur of a fantastic 1920's-era estate. Steeped in old-world elegance and charm, and enveloped by 100 year-old banyan trees, the Addison is the perfect setting to host the single most important day of your life.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL (561) 372-0568

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nicole C

Our wedding day was spectacular. Grace made all our dreams come true! Everything was handled from the timeline to the tiniest details. The food was delicious! We are still hearing from the guests about how much they loved the food! The Chilean sea bass was the best fish I have... Read More ever had. I would like to than Vanessa as well for helping me throughout the evening. Wish I could relive this day over. You will not be disappointed if you book with the Addison!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jennifer P

My Husband and I had our wedding there on October 13th and I have to say I couldn’t have pictured our wedding being any more perfect!! We scheduled our wedding for September 9th but had to reschedule it due to Hurricane Irma. I couldn’t believe how accommodating everyone at the... Read More Addison was during that stressful time, and they even helped us with another vendor who was giving us a hard time to make sure we got everything we paid for. Our coordinator was Sarah and she was an absolute delight to work with!! She constantly made sure I was on top of things and and she made sure everything went as smoothly as possible on our wedding day! Guests are still telling us how great our wedding was including the food and service. I wish I could go back and relive that day. It was an absolute fairytale!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Paola A

I do not have enough words to rave about The Addison and it's staff. From the moment we walked in for our tour to the day after we the wedding were wow'd. We worked with Helene, and although she is tough cookie, she has a heart of gold and loved working with her throughout the... Read More whole journey! Our guest are still talking about the food, which Helene told us would happen! The day of the wedding it poured like no other; but just an hour before the wedding it stopped, THANK GOD! And everything turned out UH-MAZING! We had our dream wedding and it couldn't have happened with the help of Helene, our bridal assistant Emily (SHE WAS INCREDIBLE) and the rest of the staff. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Brooke P

My husband and I are so happy we chose to get married at The Addison. Our January 2018 wedding was everything we could have ever wanted. It was an absolute dream. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception areas were. They are also still... Read More raving about the food. Everything was perfect - and we were lucky enough to work with Helene who took all the stress away from planning and made the execution the night of look so easy. Thank you Helene and everyone who helped our night come together. Choose this venue - you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Rachel P

Our wedding day was unbelievable. What an amazing, magical venue. Cindy was amazing to work with. She was with me for all the ups and downs along the way!! She worked with me effortlessly to make my wedding everything I hoped it would be. My favorite thing about the Addison as... Read More compared with other venues is it's flexibility. I bought out the Addison for my wedding so I had all of the rooms available for my wedding. I was able to decide which "events" of the wedding would take place in each room as late as 2pm the day of the wedding. This was incredible since you never know what Florida weather will bring you. I am so gracious to everyone at the Addison for an amazing night.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Rebecca S

Rebecca and I had our wedding on September 23rd 2017. Helene was amazing. Everything was on point. The food was excellent. The whole staff on the day of the wedding were right there always asking if we needed anything. The Addison is the perfect place to get married.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Kayci S

Look no further - the Addison is the PERFECT venue! The architecture is so unusual for the sometimes-flashy area of Boca and has a real old-world charm to it that is incredibly unique! That's just the start of it... The staff at the Addison are second to none, the food is the... Read More best I've ever had, and the vendors they work with are exceptional. Truly, the Addison delivered a wedding so far above what I ever imagined I still am in disbelief. I am American but live in Sydney, Australia so they managed to seamlessly plan a full wedding with me from the literal opposite side of the world. I can assure you this is only accomplished by a team who's truly dedicated to making your day special! I was originally booked into a different venue after a family friend recommended it. One month into planning, I discovered the Addison through vendor photos and was in love. I called to see if my date was available and it wasn't. I was so bummed! I tried three more times over the next month with no luck. I'm not sure how, but the last time I called they informed me my date had just opened up hours beforehand and worked with me to lock it in! With me 16 hours ahead and only a 24-hour window for booking, it took a village to make sure it happened and they went the extra mile to make sure it did. That's when I knew I made the best decision to change venues! I had Amy Hoodack as my event manager and I can't say enough about her! I'm a rather detail-oriented person and was probably bridezilla at times (sorry, Amy!), but she was always gracious, responsive, helpful and professional every time we spoke or exchanged emails. She even gave up her personal time on more than one occasion to speak to me over the phone as the time difference made it hard to do so during business hours. The Addison hosts multiple weddings every week and yet she still treated me like mine was the only wedding. That experience is priceless! Why the Addison is different: - There are a few things that made the Addison stand out in the long list of potential venues. The first is they give you a dedicated event manager to help you plan. They are knowledgeable and there every step of the way which makes a huge difference for someone who needs guidance. On the day-of, you're assigned a personal concierge who helps to make sure everything goes smoothly and you have everything you need. They even do take-down! We were blown away by what a difference this made. It removed the need for a wedding planner (though, I am quite an organized person...might not be for everyone). - I also loved that they pulled me and my husband aside just after the cocktail hour to try each of the apps and take a breather. We LOVED this part. I would argue it was one of the most special moments of the day, as we were alone and got to take it all in. - The food! It outshines even the best of restaurants! Don't miss the sea bass - it's spectacular. - The space itself. It's unlike any other wedding venue I've ever seen. One of our guests said it perfectly: "I feel like I'm in a romantic European city all of the sudden." It is true - it's just magical! I recommend doing lights in the courtyard :) - I was told for months before the wedding that it would fly by and I'd be too busy to eat or enjoy the day. Well, the Addison must be doing something right because I got to eat, I got to enjoy myself, and I didn't worry for a split second about how things were going! Overall, I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Erica P

I do not have the words to explain just how wonderful this venue was for my wedding! My event coordinator was Sarah and oh my goodness I got so lucky; she is absolutely AMAZING! She was always available and informative and gave me all of her preferences for vendors off of their... Read More list and they performed beyond my expectations. The bridal concierge ( I don’t remember her name I’m sorry) was flawless. Always checking on us and even carried my train when moving placement for pictures. This venue is exquisite and flawlessly run. Not to mention their food is exceptional, everybody raved about it that came. I would choose this venue a hundred times over; perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Thank you for making my wedding day so enjoyable!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Michele N

I worked with Cindy at the Addison and she was exceptional. It is clear that her and her team are highly experienced in creating incredible events. They were professional, always quick to respond, and very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. The actual wedding day... Read More is were they shine!! - they provide you with not only a day of coordinator to work with your vendors but a bridal concierge, and on top of them all of the staff is there to help you have the most fun and most importantly stress free wedding day possible. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue with incredible staff in South Florida then this is the place for you!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Alyssa P

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Addison on December 2, 2017. We loved every second of our wedding and would do it again at The Addison in a heartbeat! After our first meeting with Helene we knew that we were done looking. Everyone at the Addison is extremely... Read More professional and experienced, but Helene is the true epitome! I sent her probably a thousand emails over the course of one year and she answered every one of them quickly and sometimes even after hours. An important attribute of the Addison is that they are willing to work with you. I almost wrote them off at first because I thought it would be out of our budget, however Helene opened up our mind to the possibility of having a daytime lunch reception. We did it in their Solano ballroom with the floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the fountain and banyan trees. The natural lighting was perfect for our photographers and videographers. Our guests loved cocktail hour and the delicious hor d'oeuvres, while we took our photos and snuck away in the bridal suite to enjoy our own glass of champagne and hor d'oeuvres. The reception was perfect and coordinated so well thanks to Helene and Jessica, our banquet captain. The teamwork and expertise of the Addison saved me the costs of booking a "day of planner." Jessica did an amazing job and was SO sweet and professional. Also, we LOVED our bridal concierge Emily. She was the biggest sweetheart and so attentive to our needs. I never had to ask for another glass of wine or water because my glass was always full. She made sure we ate and she brought us cake. And at the end of it all, these girls wrapped up all of our leftover cake and boxes of donuts from the donut bar. Our guests raved about the donut bar! It's a must! I couldn't have planned this wedding myself without The Addison. There was always someone to help me every step of the way. Thank you Allison for being my go to girl when it came to scheduling my menu tasting. And thank you Jessica for helping me to stay organized with all of my vendor insurances. It was a blessing to work with Helene. Her input and suggestions are invaluable and she's absolutely hilarious! My parents loved her. I'd also like to mention that the Addison worked with me to provide menu options for two vegans guests and two children. The food at the Addison is unparalleled by any other venue. It is not basic banquet cuisine. You will be providing your guests with a great quality, upscale, and beautiful dining experience. My advice to you is to do your own homework and know what you're getting into so there are no surprises. That means asking questions in the beginning, actually reading your contract, and negotiating your priorities before signing. My husband is a lawyer so we went back and forth a few times, but Helene was always so gracious and we made it work. We truly believe that the Addison was the greatest value for the money being spent! Thank you for helping us have our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Megan C

The Addison was the first venue I visited for my wedding and I fell in love with it immediately! Between the banyan trees and vintage, rustic charm and feel of the entire property, it was exactly what I was looking for in a venue. Helene was absolutely amazing to work with and... Read More was  very friendly and professional. She was extremely flexible with us after my husband was unexpectedly deployed overseas and we had to change the date of our wedding. Jessica was my other main contact throughtout the wedding planning and she was also extremely helpful in making sure all of my questions were answered; as well as being there the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. Even when it rained on the big day, the team at the Addison didn't miss a beat and transferred our ceremony indoors with no issue. Emily was our personal bridal concierge and she went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. She was an awesome addition to our special day! For the reception, the entire staff was fantastic and the food exceeded all of my expectations! We had guests rave about the quality of service and food for weeks after the wedding. I can't thank the Addison team for making my wedding dream come true. It was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Adam C

The worst place to hold an event. The manager Max Mikhailau is nasty and rude and does not hold his staff accountable when they do not provide professional services. He is not customer friendly and the addison should seek to remove him from his postion before they lose more... Read More business!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Sammie B

To simply put it - our wedding was flawless from start to finish! It was even more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined. Our experience with the addison, our coordinator Sarah Varda and the entire team the day of our wedding was amazing. So hands on, easy to... Read More communicate with and caring. And the food prepared by their onsite chef was absolutely delicious. There wasn't a moment I felt stressed the entire day - and as bride that's huge! I can't say enough good things about this venue. I mean, you know they did a good job when your guests can't stop talking about how amazing your wedding venue and food was - even a month after your wedding! Don't miss out - book them for your special day or event!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jaymee L

Hands down the Addison is one of the most beautiful places to get married in South Florida - which is why i chose to get married there. The two huge Banyan trees are gorgeous for any ceremony. I am giving the Addison 3 stars instead of 5 however because while the venue is... Read More amazing the management is not. When booking the venue i expected that things would be costly and that there really wouldn't be any room for negotiations. However, i did not expect to be nickel and dimmed to the point where they are having me sign credit card receipts at my actual wedding. They tried to charge me $200 to serve WATER, yes WATER, to my guests as they came in for the ceremony. Not only that but the day of my wedding they told me that i had 2 additional guests than i had given in my final count and proceeded to charge for them (i actually had less people attend the wedding than the final count i gave them - they still cannot answer me on how they came up with their number) In addition to all of this we had discussed before hand that my mom would be bringing her own bottle of wine (1 bottle) to be served just to her at the wedding since she doesn't drink any other kind. We were assured that this was no problem. Of course the day comes and when we give them the bottle they made me give them $25 us an 'uncorking' fee to serve my mother (it was a screw off mind you). Whatever amount you have agreed to pay the addison make sure you account for all their last minute additional charges because i guarantee you will get them. I still do highly recommend the Addison i just think people should know before hand that they are going to be ripped off and be okay with it. If i could do it again i would still choose the Addison - it really is just sad that they have to ruin the experience with their terrible management style.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 LisaMarie P

Our wedding was amazing! Cindy helped make it the wedding our dreams! Absolutely beautiful :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Corrine M

The best place to get married, they did a wonderful job

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle R

This place is what dream weddings are made of. Everything was perfect from the natural plants inside the complex, to the reception hall, to the beautiful construction. Our wedding day was truly perfect. We would not have changed a thing. And the food...I could eat it everyday of... Read More my life. Special thank you to the chefs for making everyone's stomach happy and to our Event Coordinator, Amy, for running things like clock work!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

VERY UPSETTING!!!!!!!! Was so excited to have my dream wedding at The Addison. We went on a tour and fell in love! We never received and kind of follow up. Not an email or a phone call. The tour could of been a lot more informative. We had to ask so many questions to get... Read More answer. The person giving the tour asked nothing about the two of us. If your planning something so special like this at least she could of asked how we met or how long we have been together. I would of absolutely loved to have my wedding at this location. VERY UPSET!

2017-11-13T11:05:20 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry and so surprised to be reading this! Our team is known for being incredibly responsive and service-minded. Please give us a call at (561) 372-0568, or send an email to [email protected] We would like to learn more about your experience and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Colleen S

Amazing venue and great service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stacy G

My experience at the Addison did not start off well after booking the venue. Our coordinator and I did not see eye to eye and her lack of detail concerned me as I was planning my wedding from out of state. After discussing this with my personal day of coordinator and the... Read More manager, the Addison stepped up without hesitation and was able to change my coordinator to Grace after understanding that my former coordinator and I did not gel well. Grace embodies her name well, and if you do decide to go with the Addison, ask for Grace specifically. She answered every question, no matter how small, and stayed on the phone with me even while prepping for Hurricane Irma which was due to arrive the next day! She helped qualm all of my fears the moment I first spoke with her, and made sure my day was absolutely perfect, which it was! My family and friends are still raving about the food (go with the Sea Bass - you won't regret it). If you are being budget conscious, this may not be the venue for you as there are likely going to be costs for almost every small detail, but I have zero regrets about choosing the Addison, despite my initial issues and will cherish the memories of this venue forever.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

This venue and it's staff made my wedding day what it was and always will be: PERFECT. I didn't have to lift a finger the day of, neither did my husband or our guests. They were all provided for. The Addison included everything: chairs, tables, linens, silverware, easles, food,... Read More great service, you name it! And of course, how could I not recognize the absolute fantastic work of Helene! She made this day absolutely magical.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lucy R

My entire wedding experience was absolutely perfect thanks to Helene! Words can't express how helpful and detailed Helene was, her ability to help resolve and conquer any requests we had was amazing and I can't thank her enough for her dedication to making my day as special and... Read More perfect as possible! Everything from the food selection, presentation, and vendor suggestions to the execution on my wedding day was beyond my expectations and surpassed what I could have ever imagined. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a single thing and that perfection was only achieved thanks to Helene and her team.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristin F

You will know it is the right place the moment you walk in. The staff is friendly and courteous. They are true professionals and know how to make an event run smoothly. If anything, I was concerned how little communication they needed from us for our wedding. But it all came... Read More out better than we imagined. We had an amazing time and didn’t have to worry about a thing, even planning from out of state. Thank you Grace!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Avery D

The Addison has a great sales pitch. They promise you the world and don't deliver or penny pitch and charge you for every dime. Everything about my wedding day was rushed even the rehearsal which I was told could only be 30 minutes because of another event scheduled. I love the... Read More venue decor, food and service.. that's the only reason they get the stars. Far as the ceremony, feeling special and charges for things like putting down charger plates, arriving earlier than an hour, etc.. total fail! My suggestions: Book the latest wedding or buy out the entire venue and hire a wedding coordinator (don't rely on them as they say) as you'll be great! Had to go back just to take the wedding pictures I needed for my album because day of we had to clear the site 10 minutes after the ceremony was over :(

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Wanessa F

They are just amazing and caring to make your big day as perfect as it can be! Grace did an amazing job!

Meet The Coordinator

Amy, Cindy, Grace, Helene, & Sarah

Meet our Event Managers: Amy Hoodack, Cindy Pierce, Grace Eurglunes, Helene Parsons, & Sarah Varda Whether planning a small and intimate affair, or an extravagant celebration, the Addison prides itself on removing the stress in planning, by considering every detail and desire. Our experienced and attentive team are dedicated to the satisfaction of their clients and guests, and ensuring a flawlessly executed event from beginning to end.