The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

For couples searching for a fabulous wedding destination with several settings for their ceremony and reception, The Addison in Boca Raton, Florida, is the venue for them. Built in 1926 by the event center's namesake, acclaimed architect Addison Mizner, it's a testament to the magnificent architectural styles of the roaring 20s. You will fall in love with the Courtyard that showcases the property's 100-year old Banyan Trees and a sparkling fountain that makes the ideal backdrop for any ceremony, reception or wedding portrait. The Addison can accommodate up to 250 guests for your ceremony and reception.

Main Dining Room. This gorgeous room has the building’s original Pecky Cypress wood beams, grand wrought-iron chandeliers, French doors and a shiny tile floor. Couples can hold their ceremony and reception in this spacious dining area.

The Courtyard. Say "I do" under the sun or stars in the breathtaking courtyard. Ideal for an intimate ceremony and reception, the stone-paved floor, cascading waterfall and spectacular old trees provide an unforgettable atmosphere.

The Mizner Ballroom. A modern space built in 2008, The Mizner Ballroom has sweeping ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding and a state-of-the-art audiovisual system. This reception spot also has its own kitchen for the catering staff to use at kosher events.

Solano Ballroom and Lounge. A fantastic location for any wedding ceremony or small reception, this room comprises original Pecky Cypress ceilings, marble floors, upholstered walls and oversized floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard.

The Banyan Ballroom. With wrought iron chandeliers, fresh floral decor, a beautiful altar and a unity candle table, this venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony. The Banyan Ballroom is on the second level of the main building.

Adios Room and Terrace. Couples can host their engagement dinner or rehearsal dinner in the intimate Adios Room and Terrace. The room is located on the second floor and the terrace is nestled among the Banyan Trees. Weather permitting, the entire event can be held on the terrace, which is elegantly lit in the evening.

Each wedding package at The Addison begins with an event planner who will guide you through each step involved in the planning. Outside vendors are welcome. Catering is provided by the venue. Additional vendors are the responsibility of the couple. A list of preferred South Florida vendors is available with your signed contract.

Included with each reception site fee are:

• Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • China, flatware and glassware
  • Choice of a plated, buffet, stationed or cocktail reception
  • Wedding cake
  • Wait and service staff
  • Full bar service
  • Dance floor
  • Valet parking

For the couple looking for a premier kosher wedding venue, The Addison is the ideal spot. All catering for this wedding package is done under the direct supervision of the Orthodox Rabbinical Board. The kosher food is cooked-to-order by the wedding destination's Five-Star Diamond awarded culinary team.

The Addison

The Addison is Boca Raton's premier historic fine dining destination and has all the grandeur of a fantastic 1920's-era estate. Steeped in old-world elegance and charm, the Addison is the perfect setting to host the single most important day of your life.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL (561) 372-0568

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jazmin M

Wow! Is all we can say! From our first phone call with Cindy we knew our wedding would be the best day ever! The Addison takes care of anything and everything you can imagine. Not only is it an extremely beautiful property but all the overly helpful staff take the cake. We... Read More booked 11 months in advance and Cindy basically held our hands through the entire process. Any minor or major question I knew I could call or email and it would be taken care of. Everyone told us how amazing the food, service and venue itself was all throughout the wedding! The food is amazing from the mini grilled cheese over the tomato bisque soup to the filet mignon for dinner yum!! All their preferred vendors are amazing and it really helped us get all our vendors since we didn't really know any off the bat. Max ran our reception not only is he super sweet but a lot of help too! Emily was my bridal assistant and really did everything from getting our drinks to bustling my dress!! We had such a great time at our wedding and they handled everything so we could actually enjoy our night! We even ate all our food at our wedding! All in all our wedding night was amazing and it was everything we could of dreamt of! Thank you all so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Noelle S

We had the pleasure of working with Grace at The Addison. From the very first appointment we knew this was a special place. The staff was friendly and professional, the food was delicious, and the space itself was breathtaking. We had constant communication with Grace and her... Read More team the entire time – we never had to worry if they would respond to our questions. When it came down to crunch time they kept us on schedule with what was due and when. The day of, everything ran smoothly, and the guests had a great time. It was a dream come true! Thank you to everyone at the Addison who helped make our wedding day the most magical day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rimas F

The Addison is a venue in South Florida, that brings old elegance and style. It is a perfect historical venue for a couple, who craves a romantic and timeless wedding feel! RIMAS FILMS had filmed a spectacular wedding here, recently, and can’t recommend the venue highly enough!... Read More The amazing courtyard with hundred years old Banyan trees and a wonderful fountain to match, sets such a fairy-tale like scenery for a wedding film, that the Your love story will unfold itself. Hospitality was at its best in the Addison. The staff never stopped assisting through the day and never failed to raise a smile. RIMAS FILMS was stunned by the beauty, that The Addison offers, and secretly hopes, to return here again.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Ashley W

I had the pleasure working with Helene while getting married. From start to finish, she was absolutely amazing! She made getting married a breeze. She went above and BEYOND in service, answered my 1 million questions throughout the process at any time, eased my nerves, handled... Read More any surprises or hiccups, and helped my family and I in any way that she could. The staff was superb and highly attentive. Not only were my husband and I impressed with the amazing service, but all of our guests took notice as well. The venue speaks for itself. My ceremony was everything I imagined since I was a little girl and then some! We had our vows in the courtyard and it honestly took my breath away. Our reception was in the main dining room, and again it surpassed all expectations! I could not have picked a better place to celebrate the next chapter of my life with my husband! Thank you so much to the hard working and attentive staff and a big thank you to Helene for making my day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Toni P

My husband and I were just married at The Addison this past Sunday and it was absolutely amazing!! The Addison was our very first venue we looked at and after looking at one other venue we went back and booked the Addison. It is a beautiful venue! Our wedding coordinator was... Read More Grace and she was AMAZING! From our first appointment until the day we got married she was on top of everything! Any time I needed a change or alteration she responded quickly and made any changes I needed. At the Addison they really pay attention to every single detail of the day. You don't have to think about anything because they have already done it for you. Their staff is wonderful and on the day of the wedding my assistant Dani was AWESOME! Any time I asked for something she got it right away or already had it done before I asked. I didn't have any stress the day of the wedding because of how great the staff was. The day went flawlessly! The food was so delicious! My guest have been raving to me about our food since the wedding! I cannot say enough good things about The Addison! Our guest keep telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! I would do my wedding here over and over again if I could. I highly highly highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Erica L

Wow is all I can say. The Addison was incredible. The staff is amazing and the venue is beautiful and with the help of the wonderful staff my daughter had the happiest and best day of her of her life. I appreciate everything and could not have done it without the help of Cindy,... Read More Zoe, Jessica R., Jessica M., Helene and the bridal person that was with my daughter throughout the event. I would do it again all over and not change a thing. The place, the staff, the food, was amazing.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Mindy J

The Addison is hands down, the BEST wedding venue in South Florida. From the second you walk into the venue, you know their staff will provide top notch service and ensure your wedding day is nothing short of perfect. Moving to FL a month before I got engaged, I had NO IDEA... Read More where to get married. I found The Addison on the internet and felt it was something I needed to check out. My fiance and I walked in and met with Helene, and I knew not only did I want to get married here, but I wanted Helene as my planner. She knows exactly what will work, what will not, and she knew how to carry out my vision (when I admit, I had no idea what that even was) Prior to the wedding, Helene was super organized and made sure to get ALL the details needed to make the wedding run smooth. She would send helpful hint emails about things brides may never even think about!! Day of the event, Helene and the rest of the staff at the Addison were PHENOMENAL!!!! They truly make you feel like the luckiest girl alive. I couldn't recommend a better place, a better team, better food, or better atmosphere to get married at. Thank you Helene and the staff at the Addison for making my wedding day truly, the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tina A

Grace was our wedding coordinator and she was just amazing as was everyone at The Addison. Thy were very prompt in addressing any issues or unexpected events (which will occur in any wedding) and very accommodating to us on the day of the wedding. We were extremely happy with... Read More our decision to get married here and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Chelsea K

The Addison was absolutely OUTSTANDING! I could not have asked for a more perfect day and a more perfect group of people around me. Helene, Jessica, and Dani got me through the day with so much ease. I am so thankful to them and the rest of the staff that everything went... Read More smoothly and exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jennifer M

I cant say enough good things about the Addison. Everything was perfect. Food, The Professionalism, The Beauty of the venue, and The Service throughout the whole night; EXCELLENT! Helene was the best, she knew what I needed before I even knew I needed it! I would highly... Read More recommend having your event at the Addison.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather N

Our November 19 wedding at The Addison was a magical fairytale! Not only is it the most stunning wedding venue I have ever seen, but the service is impeccable from the very first day you step through their doors. We immediately fell in love with our coordinator Cindy. Not only... Read More is she incredibly patient and kind, but she is knowledgeable, organized and very good at what she does. My mom and I are the ultimate challenge for any wedding coordinator as we are extremely particular and detail oriented. On top of that, we were planning the wedding from New York. Cindy is a saint! She was by our side every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. A review of The Addison would not be complete without mentioning the quality and presentation of their food. Unlike many weddings I've been to, the food at The Addison is as good as any five star restaurant in NYC. Our guests are still raving! Now that my dream wedding is over, my only wish is to be invited back to The Addison as a guest!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Amber P

I got married at the addison a few weeks ago, it was amazing. I worked with Grace and she was great. She was always willing to answer all my questions. She made everything super easy. The whole Addison stuff on the day of my wedding was great. The place is amazing. It is... Read More not your average venue. The trees are great and the main ballroom is something that I have never seen before. I would love to get married again just to have as much fun as I did and I would do it all over again at The Addison

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mandi G

The reviews you see here are completely accurate. My experience with The Addison from my recent wedding there was AMAZING. The service is truly impeccable. Working with Helene is a dream. She just gets it. The day-of couldn't have gone any smoother thanks to the amazing staff... Read More and our go-to gal for the night, Sheila. She was so attentive and makes sure everything goes exactly as you want it. It really was the best night ever thanks to this amazing venue and staff. I would do it all over again if I could! :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Rachel M

My husband and I originally wanted to get married near the ocean, and we were definitely not happy when my dad dragged us to look at the Addison! As soon as we walked under those enormous banyan trees we looked at each other and were smiling... it was the unique venue that we... Read More had been looking for. We didn't want to get married and have the reception in a boring ballroom with no windows and the Addison is the complete opposite. The staff was extremely professional from the moment we first stepped onto the grounds until the last moment we stepped off 1 year later. We had a tour then met in their catering offices which was extremely thorough. They have canvas photos everywhere of different weddings that have taken place there, which were absolutely stunning. You have to book early though, because dates were already booked especially on Saturday nights over a year in advance! Grace was our coordinator. She was so sweet and helpful. She helped with every detail to make the day absolutely perfect. We had our tasting a few weeks prior, which absolutely blew us out of the water. The food was amazing, and you were able to meet with the head chef. Our wedding day couldn't have been any more perfect. We got married in the courtyard and had our reception in the main dining room. Everything was executed perfectly. I had a bridal attendant, who was so attentive. We always had water or a filled drink, she got us food from the cocktail hour and bustled my dress. She guessed what I needed before I did! Our guests are still talking about the food a month later. It was phenomenal. It used to be a restaurant so when it was time to serve the entrees they came out with everything at once so ones meal was cold. We can't wait to be invited to another wedding the Addison just to be able to enjoy it as guests. It was by far the best wedding we could've hoped for.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Beth L

Beautiful venue and the team is truly on point. They help to make last minute adjustments for last minute complications. They really strive to make sure your day turns out perfectly! The only negative things I have to say is that things are a bit over-priced and they seem to... Read More push customers to use their "preferred vendors." Overall, we are so very glad we had our special day there!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Ashley T

I would highly recommend The Addison. My experience was amazing. We planned our wedding from out of town and Cindy Pierce, our wedding coordinator, was the best. She was so knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating with every step in the process. The Addison has such a... Read More gorgeous, old-Florida feel to it. The huge banyan trees are just majestic. And the food was superb. All of our guests raved about the food and how it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. Max and Emily were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. They made the entire evening run so smoothly and really took care of everything. There are so many great things I can say about this place. The setting is gorgeous, the service is excellent, and our wedding was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Kiersten H

I had an amazing experience working with Cindy Pierce at The Addison for my June 2016 wedding! When I first visited The Addison, I fell in love with it immediately. The location, food, and staff will make your experience uniquely memorable. Cindy and I worked together for... Read More about a year and a half to plan my wedding. She responded promptly to questions and provided exceptional recommendations along the way. She was organized throughout the entire process, and I was able to gain confidence in her right away! Cindy made me feel comfortable and relaxed about every decision. My wedding turned out EXACTLY how I envisioned that, and I have Cindy and Her Team at The Addison to thank. My guests could not stop raving about the space, food, and overall amazing evening! I would HIGHLY recommend working with The Addison and Cindy Pierce. :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jenna T

A year and a half after my wedding, I don't regret my venue choice. The Addison is breathtaking. It's beyond gorgeous and they really do know how to put on an event. My major gripe with The Addison is that they changed their prices on me 30 days before my wedding. YEP - 30 DAYS... Read More BEFORE MY WEDDING, THEY RAISED THEIR PRICES AND EXPECTED ME TO PAY AN EXTRA 5 GRAND! I was able to negotiate them down to 2 grand extra, but to change their prices 30 days before a bride's wedding is pretty despicable in my eyes. My wedding ended up being the best day of my life. Their service staff, food and decor were out of this world. I wouldn't go back and change my venue if I could, but the price difference really put a sour taste in my mouth. I strongly suggest getting everything you can in writing from them if you decide to get married there.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

This was the perfect place to have an enchanting wedding. Ceremony under the huge, shady trees, relaxed cocktail hour by the beautiful fountain, and romantic and intimate reception in the beautiful main dining room. My husband and I both fell in love with the Addison on our... Read More first visit there, and they did not disappoint. Helene and her team have got this wedding planning thing down to a science. From the initial tour and presentation, to the menu tasting, to the ever-changing contract details, to the execution of the big day – these ladies and gentlemen know how to put on a good show. Our guests raved about the unique beauty of the venue, as well as the tasty food. Every detail was planned, all our questions answered, all our anxieties allayed, so that when the big day came, we could be fully present and enjoy every single (quick!) minute of it. We were made to feel special throughout the whole experience – not like one of many (and there are many, many weddings there!). Thank you to Helene and everyone who helped make this day the memorable experience that it was!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 ISABELLA D

I am absolutely thrilled with everything about the Addison. From the moment we saw the venue and the trees, I was in love. This was the first venue we looked at, although I had researched online many other sites. We had an appointment with Cindy Pierce, who sat us down and went... Read More over details with us. We walked into the office and were immediately offered refreshments while we waited. This is the type of service you will get throughout the entire planning process. We drove to another venue after having called them and tried to make an appointment with no response. It was a hotel and after waiting in the lobby for 15 minutes for the wedding staff, they took my number and said they would call me later to come back. We got in the car and decided to book our wedding with the Addison. The hotel never called. I never had any issues through the planning process. From the first meeting we had all of the information we needed including vendors, the entire menu, a detailed contract, and any time we had a question Cindy would respond to my emails almost immediately. She is wonderful to work with. She has such a calm and sweet personality even when you feel stressed and overwhelmed she makes everything okay. The morning of the wedding was hectic and stressful, we had been held up by our hair and makeup lady and arrived later than we wanted to, rushed and stressed. As soon as we pulled in Cindy and our bridal concierge Sheila were waiting for us. They led us into the bridal suite and from that moment on everything was absolutely perfect. The best part of having the wedding at the Addison is that they really take care of everything. They lead you through the wedding and have everything planned and timed to a T and you don't have to think about any details. They make everything so smooth and easy and it lets you relax and enjoy your night. They take care of any issues without you even knowing they're going on. I am so happy we had our wedding there highly recommend the Addison!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Anabel Y

The Addison was a beautiful venue to have my cocktail hour and wedding reception at. All my guests raved about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Love them, I am very happy with their attention and service! I could not have picked a better venue.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Kendall B

Helene Parsons is a genius. She knows how to run a tight ship, and still make your wedding the most beautiful and magical day of your life. She worked with my mother, husband and I from beginning to end, making brilliant recommendations, providing wonderful references and making... Read More sure that everything was always right on point. Helene was kind, professional and knowledgeable from the moment we took our first steps into the banyan tree courtyard of The Addison. It was because of our security and trust in Helene that we were able to enjoy the planning process of the wedding, and the culmination was unbelievable as I walked down the aisle, enjoyed the phenomenal food later in the night and then danced the rest of the evening away. I have one word for Helene and The Addison--unparalleled.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

We LOVED LOVED LOVED The Addison. From the gorgeous venue to the delicious food and our amazing coordinator Cindy, we had the best time and experience. The service is impeccable -- Max and his team are phenomenal, Jessica our concierge was always 10 steps ahead and Cindy gave... Read More us the best suggestions based on our personality and style. We loved her! Everyone at the wedding told us how great the food, staff and venue was, and we couldn't agree more. If we could give more than 5 stars, we would - PERFECT 10. We loved the experience so much and will forever be grateful to Cindy and team for helping us plan the wedding we dreamed of. While not cheap, The Addison is worthy every penny -- what a special venue!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Jourdan K

The Addison helped to set the stage for the wedding of my dreams!!! The whole evening was truly magical in every way! The venue itself is beyond beautiful. It somehow transports you to a different place. The food is some of the best I've had in my life, and all our guests raved... Read More about it as well! Grace was our planner and she was a doll in every way. She made planning my wedding seamless and stress free! I truly cannot say enough positive things about this place and the staff! If I could do it all again, I would in a heartbeat!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Brittany K

I had my dream destination wedding (and I don't say that lightly) at The Addison on 3/20/16. The setting itself and the banyan trees are so beautiful and so unique. The Addison combines the convenience and service of a catering hall with luxury, wanderlust, and the feel of an... Read More enchanted forest. Grace worked with my fiancé and I - mostly over phone and email - to plan our delicious food, seamless timeline, and decor details. Before our wedding, all our vendors raved about how organized The Addison is for events - and I can now attest to it. I would highly recommend The Addison for any event.

Meet The Coordinator

Lisa, Helene, Cindy, Kourtney & Grace

Meet our Coordinators: Lisa Sambataro, Helene Parsons, Cindy Pierce, Kourtney Cannon & Grace Eurglunes The Addison's team of seasoned professionals will assist you through the entire planning process: custom-designing your menu, suggesting linens and table décor to match your taste, estimating your expenses and, of course, an Addison weddings specialist will be on site for the day of your wedding to coordinate and ensure a flawless event.