Book Your Wedding with The Addison

A BACKYARD IN BOCA RATON, FL

For couples searching for a fabulous wedding destination with several settings for their ceremony and reception, The Addison in Boca Raton, Florida, is the venue for them. Built in 1926 by the event center's namesake, acclaimed architect Addison Mizner, it's a testament to the magnificent architectural styles of the roaring 20s. You will fall in love with the Courtyard that showcases the property's 100-year old Banyan Trees and a sparkling fountain that makes the ideal backdrop for any ceremony, reception or wedding portrait. The Addison can accommodate up to 250 guests for your ceremony and reception.

Main Dining Room. This gorgeous room has the building’s original Pecky Cypress wood beams, grand wrought-iron chandeliers, French doors and a shiny tile floor. Couples can hold their ceremony and reception in this spacious dining area.

The Courtyard. Say "I do" under the sun or stars in the breathtaking courtyard. Ideal for an intimate ceremony and reception, the stone-paved floor, cascading waterfall and spectacular old trees provide an unforgettable atmosphere.

The Mizner Ballroom. A modern space built in 2008, The Mizner Ballroom has sweeping ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding and a state-of-the-art audiovisual system. This reception spot also has its own kitchen for the catering staff to use at kosher events.

Solano Ballroom and Lounge. A fantastic location for any wedding ceremony or small reception, this room comprises original Pecky Cypress ceilings, marble floors, upholstered walls and oversized floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard.

The Banyan Ballroom. With wrought iron chandeliers, fresh floral decor, a beautiful altar and a unity candle table, this venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony. The Banyan Ballroom is on the second level of the main building.

Adios Room and Terrace. Couples can host their engagement dinner or rehearsal dinner in the intimate Adios Room and Terrace. The room is located on the second floor and the terrace is nestled among the Banyan Trees. Weather permitting, the entire event can be held on the terrace, which is elegantly lit in the evening.

Each wedding package at The Addison begins with an event planner who will guide you through each step involved in the planning. Outside vendors are welcome. Catering is provided by the venue. Additional vendors are the responsibility of the couple. A list of preferred South Florida vendors is available with your signed contract.

Included with each reception site fee are:

• Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • China, flatware and glassware
  • Choice of a plated, buffet, stationed or cocktail reception
  • Wedding cake
  • Wait and service staff
  • Full bar service
  • Dance floor
  • Valet parking

For the couple looking for a premier kosher wedding venue, The Addison is the ideal spot. All catering for this wedding package is done under the direct supervision of the Orthodox Rabbinical Board. The kosher food is cooked-to-order by the wedding destination's Five-Star Diamond awarded culinary team.

The Addison

The Addison is Boca Raton's premier historic fine dining destination and has all the grandeur of a fantastic 1920's-era estate. Steeped in old-world elegance and charm, the Addison is the perfect setting to host the single most important day of your life.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL (561) 372-0568

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

VERY UPSETTING!!!!!!!! Was so excited to have my dream wedding at The Addison. We went on a tour and fell in love! We never received and kind of follow up. Not an email or a phone call. The tour could of been a lot more informative. We had to ask so many questions to get... Read More answer. The person giving the tour asked nothing about the two of us. If your planning something so special like this at least she could of asked how we met or how long we have been together. I would of absolutely loved to have my wedding at this location. VERY UPSET!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Colleen S

Amazing venue and great service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stacy G

My experience at the Addison did not start off well after booking the venue. Our coordinator and I did not see eye to eye and her lack of detail concerned me as I was planning my wedding from out of state. After discussing this with my personal day of coordinator and the... Read More manager, the Addison stepped up without hesitation and was able to change my coordinator to Grace after understanding that my former coordinator and I did not gel well. Grace embodies her name well, and if you do decide to go with the Addison, ask for Grace specifically. She answered every question, no matter how small, and stayed on the phone with me even while prepping for Hurricane Irma which was due to arrive the next day! She helped qualm all of my fears the moment I first spoke with her, and made sure my day was absolutely perfect, which it was! My family and friends are still raving about the food (go with the Sea Bass - you won't regret it). If you are being budget conscious, this may not be the venue for you as there are likely going to be costs for almost every small detail, but I have zero regrets about choosing the Addison, despite my initial issues and will cherish the memories of this venue forever.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

This venue and it's staff made my wedding day what it was and always will be: PERFECT. I didn't have to lift a finger the day of, neither did my husband or our guests. They were all provided for. The Addison included everything: chairs, tables, linens, silverware, easles, food,... Read More great service, you name it! And of course, how could I not recognize the absolute fantastic work of Helene! She made this day absolutely magical.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lucy R

My entire wedding experience was absolutely perfect thanks to Helene! Words can't express how helpful and detailed Helene was, her ability to help resolve and conquer any requests we had was amazing and I can't thank her enough for her dedication to making my day as special and... Read More perfect as possible! Everything from the food selection, presentation, and vendor suggestions to the execution on my wedding day was beyond my expectations and surpassed what I could have ever imagined. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a single thing and that perfection was only achieved thanks to Helene and her team.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nicole C

Our wedding day was spectacular. Grace made all our dreams come true! Everything was handled from the timeline to the tiniest details. The food was delicious! We are still hearing from the guests about how much they loved the food! The Chilean sea bass was the best fish I have... Read More ever had. I would like to than Vanessa as well for helping me throughout the evening. Wish I could relive this day over. You will not be disappointed if you book with the Addison!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristin F

You will know it is the right place the moment you walk in. The staff is friendly and courteous. They are true professionals and know how to make an event run smoothly. If anything, I was concerned how little communication they needed from us for our wedding. But it all came... Read More out better than we imagined. We had an amazing time and didn’t have to worry about a thing, even planning from out of state. Thank you Grace!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Beatrice H

BEAUTIFUL VENUE! Ms. Grace demonstrated an unusual and superior customer service during our initial meet-and-greet (Wednesday, July 26th, 2017) at The Addison. Her attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and genuine personality made the experience even better than... Read More we expected. From the greetings to providing beverages that quenched our thirst and taking us on tour, Ms. Grace was Awesome! Ms. Grace, promptness and helpful advice about the personalized menu rather than the cookie-cutter packages were impeccable. She was kind to illustrate all the relevant information relating to this particular occasion. Additionally, she was extremely attentive and listened to all our concerns with a large amount of patience. Subsequently, we are grateful and blessed that we will have her as our Day Event Planner. Ms. Grace is a genuinely caring individual and a true professional that explain all costs that suit your budget. Due to The Addison’s excellent service, offered by Ms. Grace and her delightful colleagues, we are prayerful that our ordained wedding will go off without a hitch. I highly recommend The Addison to anyone who is seeking a Storybook feeling and a stress-free catering service in the future. We’re looking forward to moving forward with The Addison.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

The Addison was an amazing venue for the Partington-Callahan wedding (5/7/17). Ryan and Sarah absolutely LOVED the Addison as it had the "storybook"/"fairytale" feel they were looking for. Ryan and Sarah's Addison representative was Lisa and she was PHENOMENAL! After spending a... Read More few hours with Ryan and Sarah she completely understood the couples' sense of humor, style, and what they were looking for. She made sure everything ran smoothly from our first meeting up until the sparkler send off last night for the wedding night. Lisa seemed to have a sixth sense about Ryan and Sarah and could read in between the lines about what we wanted even if we didn't say it. Thank you, Lisa, for staying for our first dance. Thank you also to Dani and Jessie for being there for Ryan and Sarah as well! We love the Addison, thank you for having our wedding run smoothly!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jo P

It was such an honor to work with Lisa. She made everything clear, easy, and possible. I couldn't have asked for a more better person to help lead, organize, and execute the best day of my life. Lisa and Vanessa went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. They... Read More are the best!! Even after I felt ill you guys were there for me. From the first time we set foot on The Addison's property to the end of wedding reception it was phenomenal and the best customer service you could ask for. The Operations Manager was amazing . I know how hectic operations can get (especially on a wedding day) and they were amazing in making sure everything went smoothly. From the tiniest details to the biggest The Addison made sure everything was perfect. This team really made our my husband and I and our families feel truly special! Everyone had a great time, and cannot stop talking about the wedding. Also the chefs blew the food out the water! Everyone LOVED it!! Not one negative thing was said! Thank you The Addison staff so much for a magical day.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Paola A

I do not have enough words to rave about The Addison and it's staff. From the moment we walked in for our tour to the day after we the wedding were wow'd. We worked with Helene, and although she is tough cookie, she has a heart of gold and loved working with her throughout the... Read More whole journey! Our guest are still talking about the food, which Helene told us would happen! The day of the wedding it poured like no other; but just an hour before the wedding it stopped, THANK GOD! And everything turned out UH-MAZING! We had our dream wedding and it couldn't have happened with the help of Helene, our bridal assistant Emily (SHE WAS INCREDIBLE) and the rest of the staff. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jane C

Our wedding at the Addison was everything that we possibly could have dreamed for. Firstly, our planner, Grace, was amazing. She accounted for all the details (of which there are more than you can count - everything from champagne flutes to sparklers for the send-off), and she... Read More liaised with all of our external vendors (flowers, photo booth, band) so that the process was very seamless. And all of the local vendors seemed to be fairly familiar with the Addison, which helped in terms of knowing everything from what type of lighting would be best, to the amount of flowers needed, etc. On top of all of this, the operations staff and bridal attendant (Sheila was wonderful!) absolutely made sure that we had zero stress on the day. The Addison is a wedding machine, but you wouldn't know it with how beautiful and picturesque the venue is and the entire day is. We were able to pick up everything the day after, so they made the day of even more stress-free. Our wedding was simply the time of our lives, and we have the Addison and Grace to thank for much of that! Secondly, the food is honestly top-notch. You would have no idea that they are serving 150 plus people. The Addison is not cheap by any means, but 100% absolutely get what you pay for and more. Everything was perfect. The only correction to the Knot's description that I would add is that the venue is smaller than it describes - The Addison is better suited for 100 - 175 people, and it would not be able to hold anywhere close to 300 as is stated in the description. But in fact, we loved the intimate feel of the venue!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Laney A

My fiancé and I toured at least 8 other venues before we found The Addison and decided it was absolutely perfect for our wedding vision. At our first meeting we met the manager, (Momma) Helene and she assured us they would help coordinate every detail from he food tasting to... Read More making sure the vendors arrived on time for the big day- and she sure did deliver! When we arrived on our big day I was greeted by two amazing concierges who literally were by my side the rest of the night helping me go to the bathroom, wiping my tears, and even scrubbing spilled watermelon out of my dress. To say the event was fabulous is an understatement. The food was outstanding (esp. the dessert table) and service was nothing shy of impeccable. Our guests raved about the attentive staff and were wowed by how perfectly their steaks were cooked- many even said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was the absolute best day of our lives and we can't thank Helene and everyone at The Addison enough for making our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Suzanne D

WOW!!!! The Addison is simply a spectacular wedding venue! My husband and I got married there on March 25, 2017 and had our dream wedding! We looked all over town for the perfect venue and once we found the Addison, we knew it was the right location immediately! We did not want... Read More a cookie cutter wedding and the beautiful ambiance of the Banyan trees and courtyard made the perfect location for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests are shaded by the trees during the ceremony, so the temperature was very comfortable. The reception areas are equally amazing and the food is that of a five star restaurant. I can't tell you how many guests are still talking about the filet minion and sea bass, saying it was the best they ever had! One of the things that sets this venue apart from all the rest, is that they do weddings and events exclusively. So, they have everything for both the wedding ceremony and reception down to a science and are prepared for anything that may occur. The bustle on my dress broke after our first dance, and the bartender immediately took me to the bathroom, whipped out a sewing kit and sewed it back on sending me back out to the dance floor in less than 10 minutes time!!! Now that is just exceptional service and preparedness! You do not need to hire a wedding planner, as the Addison will provide one for you. HELENE PARSONS was our wedding coordinator and we cannot say enough amazing things about her!!! She was right there by our side all along the way to guide us and make sure we were on schedule throughout the planning process. She thought of many things that we may have missed and her advice was invaluable to creating our perfect wedding! She is a first class lady all the way, and made sure that our special day went off without a hitch! We cannot thank you enough HELENE!! You are SIMPLY THE BEST!!! A special THANK YOU to the entire Addison team, you are all EXCEPTIONAL!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Pam A

This venue is INCREDIBLE! They know every trick in the book to make an amazing, flawless, seamless event. We worked with Grace for our wedding and she was such a pleasure!! She helped us through every detail (there were many!) and was so patient throughout the process of making... Read More our vision come true. Both of us are architects and are incredibly particular (and probably annoying, ha!) about small details, but Grace took it all in stride and listening to everything we had to say. And our concierge helped take care of us throughout the entire night. Not to mention, the venue is STUNNING! Our guests can't stop raving about how beautiful it is and how excellent the food is. Seriously, you will not regret hosting your event here...it's simply the best!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Ashley W

I had the pleasure working with Helene while getting married. From start to finish, she was absolutely amazing! She made getting married a breeze. She went above and BEYOND in service, answered my 1 million questions throughout the process at any time, eased my nerves, handled... Read More any surprises or hiccups, and helped my family and I in any way that she could. The staff was superb and highly attentive. Not only were my husband and I impressed with the amazing service, but all of our guests took notice as well. The venue speaks for itself. My ceremony was everything I imagined since I was a little girl and then some! We had our vows in the courtyard and it honestly took my breath away. Our reception was in the main dining room, and again it surpassed all expectations! I could not have picked a better place to celebrate the next chapter of my life with my husband! Thank you so much to the hard working and attentive staff and a big thank you to Helene for making my day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Toni P

My husband and I were just married at The Addison this past Sunday and it was absolutely amazing!! The Addison was our very first venue we looked at and after looking at one other venue we went back and booked the Addison. It is a beautiful venue! Our wedding coordinator was... Read More Grace and she was AMAZING! From our first appointment until the day we got married she was on top of everything! Any time I needed a change or alteration she responded quickly and made any changes I needed. At the Addison they really pay attention to every single detail of the day. You don't have to think about anything because they have already done it for you. Their staff is wonderful and on the day of the wedding my assistant Dani was AWESOME! Any time I asked for something she got it right away or already had it done before I asked. I didn't have any stress the day of the wedding because of how great the staff was. The day went flawlessly! The food was so delicious! My guest have been raving to me about our food since the wedding! I cannot say enough good things about The Addison! Our guest keep telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to! I would do my wedding here over and over again if I could. I highly highly highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Erica L

Wow is all I can say. The Addison was incredible. The staff is amazing and the venue is beautiful and with the help of the wonderful staff my daughter had the happiest and best day of her of her life. I appreciate everything and could not have done it without the help of Cindy,... Read More Zoe, Jessica R., Jessica M., Helene and the bridal person that was with my daughter throughout the event. I would do it again all over and not change a thing. The place, the staff, the food, was amazing.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Mindy J

The Addison is hands down, the BEST wedding venue in South Florida. From the second you walk into the venue, you know their staff will provide top notch service and ensure your wedding day is nothing short of perfect. Moving to FL a month before I got engaged, I had NO IDEA... Read More where to get married. I found The Addison on the internet and felt it was something I needed to check out. My fiance and I walked in and met with Helene, and I knew not only did I want to get married here, but I wanted Helene as my planner. She knows exactly what will work, what will not, and she knew how to carry out my vision (when I admit, I had no idea what that even was) Prior to the wedding, Helene was super organized and made sure to get ALL the details needed to make the wedding run smooth. She would send helpful hint emails about things brides may never even think about!! Day of the event, Helene and the rest of the staff at the Addison were PHENOMENAL!!!! They truly make you feel like the luckiest girl alive. I couldn't recommend a better place, a better team, better food, or better atmosphere to get married at. Thank you Helene and the staff at the Addison for making my wedding day truly, the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tina A

Grace was our wedding coordinator and she was just amazing as was everyone at The Addison. Thy were very prompt in addressing any issues or unexpected events (which will occur in any wedding) and very accommodating to us on the day of the wedding. We were extremely happy with... Read More our decision to get married here and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Chelsea K

The Addison was absolutely OUTSTANDING! I could not have asked for a more perfect day and a more perfect group of people around me. Helene, Jessica, and Dani got me through the day with so much ease. I am so thankful to them and the rest of the staff that everything went... Read More smoothly and exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jennifer M

I cant say enough good things about the Addison. Everything was perfect. Food, The Professionalism, The Beauty of the venue, and The Service throughout the whole night; EXCELLENT! Helene was the best, she knew what I needed before I even knew I needed it! I would highly... Read More recommend having your event at the Addison.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather N

Our November 19 wedding at The Addison was a magical fairytale! Not only is it the most stunning wedding venue I have ever seen, but the service is impeccable from the very first day you step through their doors. We immediately fell in love with our coordinator Cindy. Not only... Read More is she incredibly patient and kind, but she is knowledgeable, organized and very good at what she does. My mom and I are the ultimate challenge for any wedding coordinator as we are extremely particular and detail oriented. On top of that, we were planning the wedding from New York. Cindy is a saint! She was by our side every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. A review of The Addison would not be complete without mentioning the quality and presentation of their food. Unlike many weddings I've been to, the food at The Addison is as good as any five star restaurant in NYC. Our guests are still raving! Now that my dream wedding is over, my only wish is to be invited back to The Addison as a guest!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Lina P

WOW! Everyone at The Addison was absolutely perfect and went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process. Most of all, Helene, who was an absolute dream to work with. I cannot say enough good things about Helene and the staff at The Addison. You won't regret choosing... Read More The Addison for your venue.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Katherine B

The ladies and gentlemen at The Addison really pulled out all the bells and whistles for my wedding in October 2016. They thought of everything to make sure that everything went according to plan. It was such a beautiful Ceremony and fun reception. AND THE FOOD!! AMAZING!!

Meet The Coordinator

Lisa, Helene, Cindy, Kourtney & Grace

Meet our Coordinators: Lisa Sambataro, Helene Parsons, Cindy Pierce, Kourtney Cannon & Grace Eurglunes The Addison's team of seasoned professionals will assist you through the entire planning process: custom-designing your menu, suggesting linens and table décor to match your taste, estimating your expenses and, of course, an Addison weddings specialist will be on site for the day of your wedding to coordinate and ensure a flawless event.