Book Your Wedding with The Allen Farmhaus

A BARN IN NEW BRAUNFELS, TX

This renovated historic Farmhaus is the ideal setting for a rustic farm wedding filled with charm and natural beauty. The Allen Farmhaus in New Branfels, Texas, is a family-run farm and event space steeped in over a hundred years of design and experience. The farm includes over 52 acres of immaculate land with both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces. The Bridal Suite is the original Farmhaus itself, featuring 12-foot ceilings, a wet bar, several delicate, cozy spaces for bridal party prep. Also, offering a private Grooms Suite separate from the Bridal Suite. Caterers can also feel fully equipped in the large food prep area located in the barn itself, allowing a seamless catering experience throughout the night. Ceremony and reception spots include:

Barn. This uniquely structured, 100-foot-long barn includes side-by-side sliding doors, opening up the event to the Texan night air. Up to 250 guests can celebrate in this space during a seated affair, and up to 299 friends and family can enjoy a standing cocktail reception. Groups of over 300 can be accommodated with special arrangements. The space's neutral architecture allows for any and all rustic wedding themes, giving couples free reign to realize their vision.

Ceremony Site. There are several outdoor ceremony options, including underneath a beautiful 300 year old oak tree that features an incredible natural canopy, throughout the grounds of the farm or in front of the scenic barn. All selections allow for stunning first-look and ceremony photos.

Tented Reception. Plenty of open space is available for an outdoor tented reception, incorporating the panoramic views of countryside and historic architecture. A stunning bar area is situated just next to the space, flanked by two towering trees and creating a natural reception ambiance in the landscape of the space.

Both catering and alcohol can be provided by an outside vendor, pending the company follows all Texas alcohol regulations and provides a licensed bartender. The Allen Farmhaus is more than happy to provide a list of trusted clients and vendors that have worked with the farm in the past. Tables, chairs and benches are included in the venue rental.

Couples can rent the space from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and must begin setup in the morning. Extensions in either direction can be arranged with prior notice. The Allen Farmhaus allows bubbles for the sendoff moment, and other materials can be run by the staff for approval ahead of time. A nearby events company is available to provide rustic elements, such as church pews, hay bales and vintage tractors.

Hospitality and charm make up the primary focus of this Texas venue. Couples seeking a farm-style celebration can find all they need at this historic spot. Additional perks include:

• Endless views of farmland for peaceful seclusion
  • Stunning wildflower fields in spring and summer
  • Option to hold entire evening in one venue
  • Ample on-site parking
  • Close proximity to both Austin and San Antonio

Vintage charm meets southern excellence

The Allen Farmhaus brings a fresh perspective to vintage charm. Located right outside of the New Braunfels city limits, these 52 acres of rolling hay fields provide an unparalleled backdrop for the perfect wedding. A majestic setting under a historic 300 year old oak tree, a perfectly framed view of the rolling land for miles, and custom made grand sliding barn doors are only a few of the many options for the ideal on site ceremony location. Our reception barn features sliding barn doors throughout the space, providing an unobstructed view straight through the structure. The focus on bringing the outdoors in has never been so perfectly captured.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

2606 FM 758, New Braunfels, TX (830) 358-3333

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jennifer T

If I could give 10 stars I would! I can not say enough about the ladies at The Allen Farmhaus. They really made everything so easy during the wedding planning process. Cassie and Maitlyn made us feel like family every time we took a tour. They listened to our ideas and even... Read More helped us choose many of our vendors from their recommendations. The day of our wedding, they helped everything run so smoothly. I had such a calm day and was not stressed thanks to these ladies! Not only did they do a great job helping with my wedding, I received so many compliments on the venue! They really thought of every detail to make weddings special. I would not change a thing about my wedding day. It was everything I had dreamed of. Thank you so much!!

2017-09-11T12:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was so amazing working with you, Jacob, and your family! Everyone was absolutely wonderful and we are so happy and honored that you included us on your special day. You were stunning and the whole night was gorgeous. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kirsten C

This place is truly a gem!! I had my wedding there on June 3rd and I could not have been happier with my choice. The family is AMAZING and truly awesome to work with. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect! I loved working with people who loved what they do and make... Read More everyone they work with feel like they are the most important client. The venue in itself is clearly beautiful and somehow they continue to make it even better! I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking, you will not be disappointed!

2017-07-06T19:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kirsten and Jason! I'm was truly an honor to get to work with you both and your wonderful family on such a special day! You'll have to come visit us anytime you are in the area 😀 Congratulations and thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Samantha G

BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!! I can't say enough about this venue. First off it is family run. A huge plus because you get to work with the owners directly. Maitlyn and Cassie are both so AMAZING. When it came to our wedding day we we felt like they were part of our family. We... Read More didn't have a day of wedding coordinator so Maitlyn and Cassie and their wonderful mom, Pam stepped in to make sure everything went perfectly. The wedding venue is absolutely beautiful! A lot of blood(Maitlyn) sweat and tears went into building this venue and it was all done with love by this family. They are continually making upgrades to the venue to make it even more beautiful than it already is. Robert and I are proud and honored to have had the opportunity to be married here. We love you guys!!!

2017-09-21T02:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sam!!!! We LOVED working with you and Robert and absolutely adore you both. It was a true honor to be involved with your wedding and have the opportunity to help things run smoothly the day of. Your family and friends are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Renee T

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Allen Farmhaus is. Cassie and Maitlyn are one of a kind and treated us like family. I chose the venue because of the breathtaking views and the love and care the family provided. On our wedding day, there was a hurricane. It sounds... Read More terrible, yet the Allen Farmhaus exceeded my expectations and the show went on. It was absolutely seamless and beautiful thanks to the family.

2017-08-29T10:39:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Renee! It was all because you and Kevin kept such an incredible positive energy and pressed on and we just followed suit! The wedding was absolutely stunning and we thoroughly enjoyed working with y'all. Your family was wonderful and your friends... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Karen V

We are incredibly in AWE of how perfect everything was with this venue! The owners Cassie and Maitlyn are amazing! They are are personable, and so helpful. They make sure your day runs smoothly and genuinely care about what you do! They have many great local recommendations for... Read More vendors! I would recommend this venue to anyone! The Farmhaus is gorgeous, every where you look is jaw dropping. Wedding of our dreams!!

2017-08-11T13:31:24 Response from the vendor

It was truly an honor getting to work with you and thank you so much! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us at the farmhaus and are even more happy for you in this new chapter of your lives! Please visit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelsey C

I loved everything about this venue! Cassie and Maitlyn are the loveliest people and will go above and beyond to make your day special. The property is beautiful in a rustic, laid-back way. The bridal house was a great place for me and my girls to get ready, while the guy had a... Read More blast in the groom's man cave. The barn is so beautiful that you hardly need to spend anything on decorations. Our photos turned out beautifully, there was plenty of room for dancing, and all of our guests had a wonderful time!

2017-08-04T11:51:03 Response from the vendor

We are happy that you enjoyed working with us as much as we loved working with you! It was a sincere pleasure getting to know you and make your wedding dreams come to life. Please make sure to visit us anytime you are in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Natasha B

FantastiC!!! The allen Farmhaus is absolutely gorgeous. the whimsical lighting in the trees at night made it so romantic. I love having the wedding and the reception in one place. The staff especially Cassie and Maitland were a pleasure to work with. I would highly... Read More recommend this place to anyone. As a bonus, the pictures that my photographer took on the Allen Farmhaus property came out amazing because of the beautiful property.

2017-06-15T16:04:35 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at the farmhaus and even more grateful to have gotten to work with you!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelby B

My experience with The Allen Farmhaus was extraordinary. From the day that we first stopped by (when the venue had just finished being built)... until we ran through the sparklers on our wedding night, these girls went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. They... Read More added so many things I couldn't even imagine possible leading up to our wedding including the gorgeous open air chapel. They are constantly working to enhance the grounds and landscape, I can only imagine what is next in store! Another great thing about this venue is that it has a modern farmhaus look which makes the space so versatile even if you aren't the typical "rustic" bride. My dream wedding became a reality here, and I would highly recommend to any bride!

2017-06-15T16:08:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us to help you bring your vision to life on your wedding day! It was amazing getting to work with you, your family, and your friends. Congratulations on this new exciting chapter in your lives together and cheers to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Hope R

I wish there were more stars for rating because The Allen Farmhaus and the wonderful people who run it deserve more than 5. The girls worked literally around the clock the weekend of my wedding to make sure that everything was ready to go and looking amazing. The outdoor chapel... Read More is absolutely gorgeous and with the fields in the background it made for a very peaceful ceremony. Then we opened the barn doors during the reception and it was super nice letting the evening breeze blow through. I wish we could do it all over again!

2017-06-15T16:07:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and we are the happiest because you had the perfect day the way you have envisioned it! We are so honored to have been a part of one of the most wonderful days of your life and are so grateful to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Gracie C

The owners are not in the business of making money- rather they are in the business of being part of people's special days. They go above and beyond to make events perfect. They are very accomodating, fun, and have made this the perfect venue for any event. My husband and I... Read More visited with the owners before the barn was built, and saw no floorpans, renderings, or even sketches of what they were envisioning, rather we just heard what they were envisioning, and their passion sold us! Once we saw the venue completely built it was better than what we could have imagined for our wedding reception.

2016-12-26T11:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with you and your husband and are so grateful you allowed us to be a part of your special day. Thank you for your faith in us and we are so happy that you had the wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Staci S

I was lucky enough to visit this site while they were still working on it. My boyfriend stayed late a few times to help with it all, so I decided to bring him dinner. After we ate he took me around the property and I just couldn't help but fall in love with it! The family that... Read More owns the venue is so kind and helpful! We have decided to have our wedding here in April and I just can't wait!!!

2016-12-12T10:19:59 Response from the vendor

We loved having you visit when everything was coming together and cannot wait to have you out for your wedding. It is going to be beautiful and we are honored to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 JG A

Amazing location and beautiful venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy D

The Allen Farmhaus is an absolutely gorgeous venue! From the time you set foot on the property, your eyes will be drawn to so many unique and amazing details. This venue offers a rustic elegance with breathtaking views of the countryside. The owners are a family that have... Read More invested their hearts and souls into making this property a perfect place to have your event. They will go above and beyond to make sure each and every detail is taken care of with grace and dedication!

2016-11-01T09:47:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We are honored that you love the property as much as we do. We are more than happy to help with anything leading up to and on the day of to make sure your wedding is exactly how you have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Landon F

Short story: great venue Long story: my fiancé and I were looking for a venue in the hill country that we could have both our ceremony and reception at and could been outdoors. This place completely fit the bill and was more than we could have even imagined ourselves. We said we... Read More wanted a barn ✔️ We wanted Edison bulb lights ✔️ We wanted outdoor space ✔️ We wanted a rustic feel ✔️ We wanted lots of outdoor space ✔️ We wanted it to feel like home for our guests ✔️✔️✔️ We couldn't have asked for more and the ladies working there were great too. If you are looking for a venue in the hill country that is actually reasonably priced- look no further.

2016-11-01T09:49:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are so happy to have fulfilled exactly what you were looking for and are counting down the days to your wedding that will be here in only a short few weeks. We are so lucky to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paul M

The Allen Farmhaus is an amazing venue! The scenery on the property is beautiful and the indoor areas are impressive. I liked the large dance floor and the overall fun atmosphere! The Farmhaus is selfie and picture friendly, everywhere you look is great photo opportunity.... Read More There is a lot of space to have lots of fun inside and out. The ladies at the farmhaus are very helpful and just the best!

2016-11-01T09:51:11 Response from the vendor

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you love the property and Farmhaus! Many wonderful memories have been made in the Farmhaus and we are thrilled that you and your party enjoyed some happy times out here as well. Come back and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily M

There's not a bad thing I can say about this venue or the family that runs it! The venue grounds, huge barn, and beautiful country backdrop will help make for a wonderful reception and celebration. The Kraft sisters made us feel so welcome the first time we saw the grounds, and... Read More we can't wait to have our special day at the Allen Farmhaus!!

2016-11-01T09:53:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and it was a sincere pleasure meeting you and your fiance! We are happy that you enjoyed your tour, and cannot wait to see how beautiful your wedding and reception are!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney F

The picturesque scenery and sisters make this venue absolutely perfect. You drive up to a beautiful home which has been immaculately refinished, 52 acres of beautiful farm land and a barn that shouldn't even be called a barn it's so stunning. We are getting married here in 3... Read More weeks and I literally can not wait to see how the pictures come out and just to show our friends and family the venue. The sisters have acccomodated all of our requests, no matter how off the wall, and have been a joy to work with. If you are looking for a rustic-esque venue that still provides touches of modern and a warm, inviting feeling- look no further!!! Can't say enough!

2016-11-01T09:55:37 Response from the vendor

We are so honored to be working with you both! No request is off the wall - it is always fun to work with the new and original ideas that our Brides have and we are happy to do our best to fulfill their requests!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mariana F

As mother of the bride , this place took my breath away. Knowing a venue which is on an amazing peace of farm land and the view outside is so beautiful . Wish my wedding was there!

2016-11-01T09:57:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are happy that you enjoyed yourself so much on the property. Please come visit us anytime - we love sharing our piece of countryside!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mariana F

2016-11-01T10:17:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We would have been honored to have been the location for your wedding, but are thrilled that your daughter will be hosting her special day with us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Deanna D

I cannot wait to have my wedding at the Farmhaus! We had been searching forever and as soon as we stepped on the property I felt like it was going to be our final stop, and it was! Not only was the bridal suite amazing, they also have an incredible space for my fiancé to spend... Read More the day. I seriously think they thought of everything. The barn is stunning and we are thrilled we will have the option to use the ac, although the breeze out there is perfect so I highly doubt we will need it. We are so excited for our wedding and will be counting down our days till we say I do at the Farmhaus!

2016-11-01T09:59:20 Response from the vendor

We cannot wait either! We absolutely adored the vision you have for your wedding and know it will be stunning. The Bridal Suite and Groom Suite will be all ready for the big day and it will be so wonderful to see others enjoy them!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Olanna N

Very impressed by this place!! Everything was so picturesque. The staff was also so warm and helpful.

2016-11-01T10:00:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It is always so rewarding and wonderful to hear that others enjoy the property and our own piece of the country.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Adrien E

They are truly my favorite venue out there! The family who owns Allen Farmhaus goes over and beyond for their clients and vendors. We scheduled a Styled Wedding Shoot for the month of September and it turned out BEAUTIFUL! As a photographer, I appreciate venues who think about... Read More their details in a creative aspect. Literally every detail they offer, looks absolutely stunning in photos. I will always recommend The Allen Farmhaus to all of my clients and friends. Not to mention, I will be using them for my own wedding!

2016-11-01T10:02:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so exciting to get creative with you and really challenge ourselves to come up with new ideas. The way that the backdrop and the hanging ladder on site were used in the shoot were absolutely stunning. You outdid yourself... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Liz L

Really charming location! We got so many great photos that night. The Allen Farmhaus is so gorgeous and scenic! Ideal spot for a large dancing crowd ;)!

2016-11-01T10:02:53 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed the photos as well and were so happy you, and all the rest of the guests had a wonderful time! Thank you for spending some time with us out at the Farmhaus!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katrina B

A stunning venue with a beautiful farmland background. We knew this was the place we wanted to get married. I have know the Kraft sisters for over 10 years and they are wonderful people. They have been so helpful and easy to work with to make sure or day is special.

2016-11-01T10:03:46 Response from the vendor

We are honored to get to work with you and make your dream wedding happen! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this such a perfect day for you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley M

The Allen Farmhaus is absolutely stunning and the perfect venue for any wedding. I've had the pleasure of knowing the Kraft sisters for close to ten years and they are two of the hardest working girls I have ever met. Their attention to detail is second to none. They've done an... Read More amazing job transforming this venue into a dream wedding location. Their communication skills are excellent and they will guide you through the process from start to finish. They are passionate about making your specia day the most magical day of your life. I highly reccomend this venue to anyone considering it.

2016-11-01T10:05:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It has been us who are so lucky to know you and have the opportunity to now get to work together for your upcoming special event. We cannot wait to see it all come together!

Meet The Manager

Cassie and Maitlyn

Raised on a farm not too far from The Allen Farmhaus, sisters Cassie and Maitlyn had always dreamed of getting back to their roots and working together. After discussing the idea of starting a wedding venue together for years, the two decided to finally take a leap of faith together. In October 2015, the sisters traded in their pen and paper for power tools and started to renovate the Bridal Suite. Since then they have worked on numerous other projects at The Allen Farmhaus and never looked back. It brings them joy to share the property, its history, and its future with others.