The Anderson Pavilion

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

For the modern Cincinnati couple looking to host their wedding, the Anderson Pavilion offers an ideal setting. With the Cincinnati skyline in the background and sweeping views of the Ohio River, this contemporary space is a popular venue for the discerning bride. Take wedding photos on the antique carousel in the building and add some whimsy to your special day. The lighting at the Anderson Pavilion is abundant with stylish colors. The alternating vibrant colors of the backlit fountains creates memorable bridal photo opportunities. Anderson Pavilion offers several ceremony and receptions sites, including its namesake site, which can host events of up to 350 guests. The following are options for indoor and outdoor spaces.

Host your ceremony outdoors on the lush lawn dotted with young trees and surrounded by seasonal flowers including beautiful rose bushes. Walk down the grass aisle to a simple ceremony arch with the Ohio River behind you and the historic stone bridge in the background. The almost two acres of tree groves contain over 100 trees and are complemented by meandering paths. Cincinnati brides who choose the Anderson Pavilion for their weddings are certain to have some beautiful ceremony pictures.

Light up the night by hosting your evening reception outdoors under the stars in the tastefully tented reception area that is the Riverview Veranda. Linen covered cocktail tables, ambient lighting and the soothing sound of the river at your back create an ideal evening for you and your guests. Sip champagne in the open air and dance the night away on your wedding day.

The interior of the Anderson Pavilion reception space is contemporary-modern and works well with just about every style of wedding de´cor. Simple, straight building lines and floor-to-ceiling windows create a fashionable space in which to celebrate. The soft overhead lighting is an unexpected elegant touch. The pavilion accommodates 350 guests.

When booking a wedding at the Anderson Pavilion, use of the bridal suite is a part of all wedding events. Wedding packages include chairs, tables, glassware, flatware and barware. For all wedding and reception planning and details, the venue provides an event coordinator. In addition, the Anderson Pavilion culinary group assists you in crafting a delightful menu that is sure to satisfy you and your guests.

Anderson Pavilion offers some unique perks:

• Antique carousel on the grounds
  • View of the Roebling Bridge
  • Pichler water fountain on-site

THE CROWN JEWEL ON THE OHIO

Nestled on the banks of the Ohio River with the cincinnati skyline as its backdrop, The Annie W. & Elizabeth M. Anderson Pavilion in Smale Riverfront Park— a gift of the Anderson Foundation—is located at street level underneath Carol Ann’s Carousel. With spectacular views, contemporary elegance decor & ambiance, state-of-the art technology and an award-winning in-house culinary group, The Pavilion will offer a 350+ seat conference facility, ideal for hosting a wide variety of events.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

8 E Mehring Way, Cincinnati, OH (513) 978-1821

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Megan M

I cannot possibly say enough good things about Anderson Pavilion. They worked with us from start to finish to help us pull off exactly what we wanted, even when we weren't able to articulate it. The Suspension Bridge made the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. The team... Read More managed to get us outside even though the morning weather was absolutely horrible. Anderson Pavilion was the most unique venue we could have imagined. All of the various areas allowed us to keep our guests surprised throughout the evening. The cocktail hour took place in front of the venue while people walked by on their way to the Reds game. Our guests got to play cornhole underneath the waterfalls. The food was delicious and unlike anything we had had at any other wedding- a slider bar, and a build your own pasta station. The carousel made for beautiful pictures and hilarious memories. I distinctly remember introducing my new husband to my boss immediately before we climbed onto horses for a ride. Dancing under the stars was a great way to end the evening, again with the Suspension Bridge as the backdrop. My out-of-town family even danced in the fountain. More of our guests than I can remember told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The attention to detail from the staff combined with the uniqueness of the setting made it our perfect day. I would recommend the site and the team to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Cali A

What a top notch team of wedding planning and catering with the Anderson Pavilion Culinary Group and Premier Parks! I thought it was a truly amazing event, but when most of my guests said, "Best wedding ever!" I knew I wasn't making it up. The food was out of this world... Read More (everyone there agreed), the timing was impeccable, the suggested vendors were awesome. It truly was the fairy tale wedding we had all dreamed of. I can't accolade them enough for their incredible service and positive encouragement. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a flawless, well managed, worry free and yet magical experience . Thank you so much Team Anderson. We will have the best memories forever because of you guys.

2016-02-08T12:44:31 Response from the vendor

This was a wonderful review from the Mother of the Bride that we received from a wedding on 8/29/15! We are so happy to have made their day as special as possible! It was a such an exciting day for everyone!

Sweetest Day Wedding

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Elizabeth S

I really loved the venue! Everything came together so beautifully. We were married in the Rose Garden and had cocktails in the Pavilion and around the Carousel. The staff was great and very attentive to my husband and I as well as the entire bridal party! If you want a fun, new... Read More and different location for your wedding this is the place.