The Artist Group is a small boutique style studio.

Our focus is to create images that are unique as you are. We use an unobtrusive shooting method that covers all aspects of the event from preparation photos of the bride and groom, to intimate portraiture, to candid emotional documentation.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Philadelphia, NJ PA, NJ & DE (888) 564-1081

Great choice

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Jen M

I chose the Artist Group because they were a smaller firm and we wanted personalized service. We worked with Matthew Andrews and were completely happy with every aspect of our wedding photography. We did not do engagement pictures or video, just photographs. We had a small... Read More wedding with just 40 guests. We had two photographers , Matt and Ralph and my family and friends loved them! We ended up with about 900 pictures and had access to them within 2 weeks of the wedding. A portion of them were out on the blog within 5 days of the wedding for our friends and family to see. We got all of the pictures we wanted and a lot more. Many of the pictures were very creative and different and really captured our day. We are thrilled with The Artist Group and would use them again and recommend them to friends and family!

Amazing Video!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Stephanie P

We had an amazing videographer, Chris, film our wedding. I did not even notice he was filming which was perfect....yet he captured every single important moment of our big day. Our wedding highlight video made me cry and laugh at the same time. I will treasure the video... Read More forever and am so happy with everything!!!

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Megan L

I could not have been happier to work with Th Artist Group on my wedding day. Their pictures are amazing and it was even better to have people who were truly fun and enjoyed their job. Eric and everyone else really enjoy taking pictures and creating memories for you. You will... Read More not regret spending the money on their services, as you will not get pictures like this from anyone else!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole B

The Artist Group did an exquisite job with our wedding photos. The whole team were very professional and worked quickly throughout our wedding day. They knew which shots to get and had a plan. I'm excited to see our wedding album and video!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Adam E

When my wife and I started planning our wedding, we agreed that we would do whatever it took to make this the best wedding of the year. It’s been 5 weeks since our wedding and people are STILL telling us every day that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Pure Event... Read More Group may be the premier one stop shop for all of your wedding entertainment needs, but what really set this company apart is the people. We were fortunate enough to work with the wedding director, Joey V, and what an incredible experience that was. From the first meeting with Joe, we saw the fire in his eyes as we were discussing our vision and he was effortlessly tossing out ideas to make the night unforgettable. And if you think he’s just putting on a show to get your business, think again. No matter when or how many times you talk to him, Joe maintains that energy throughout the entire planning process and will get you AMPED in those final days of preparation for the big day. Of course, none of this compares to what you get on game day, when Joe sets the tone early by making sure that EVERY single person at your wedding is out of their seat and ready to welcome the bride and groom into the room. From that moment on, Joe keeps the crowd pumped, the dance floor packed, and will even keep the slower parts of the night moving so he can get everyone back on the dance floor without wasting another second. We also used Pure Event Group for their videographers, and we got hooked up with the ingenuity and precision of Matt and his team, who followed us throughout the entire day from start to finish. If you’re trying to have that wedding that people will go on about for a lifetime, then look no further than Pure Event Group for all of your entertainment needs. Last fall, we were in the early stages of the wedding planning process when we came across these guys at a friend’s wedding. As one that likes to spend my time dominating the dance floor, it was great watching the photographers having fun with us and capturing all the insanity. This was exactly the type of energy my wife and I were looking for, so we gave these guys a call and they even drove up to our area for our meeting. Unlike my wife, I’m not one for taking a thousand pictures. But these guys are so incredibly talented and fun to work with. Despite a bridal party of 24 drunk and obnoxious fools, our photographers Matt and Greg were not fazed for a second and still managed to keep us on schedule while keeping the momentum going. I was particularly impressed with how smooth they were with getting the kids to focus on the camera and smile on the first try. We have only been married for a month and we already have been provided with ALL of the photos to choose from for the album. Whether it be the tear-jerking photos of the bride getting ready with her ladies and doing the first look with her father, the 500+ detailed pictures they took at the ceremony ALONE, or the hundreds of candid shots from the madness at our reception, the Artist Group did a tremendous job of capturing the memories of a beautiful day that will last a lifetime. I would strongly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Caitlin D

The Artist Group did our photography and videography for our wedding, and we LOVE all of their work. We found them through my sister, who also used them for her wedding this past April. I knew that day (and after seeing all her pictures) that we would be in great hands for our... Read More own wedding. They are really nice, cool guys who simply LOVE what they do! Every single picture they captured was beautiful. They were also very calming to have around the day of the wedding. I also went for the Same Day Edit Video and am so happy that I did! The video is perfect in every way and a great way to remember the first part of the day. After seeing the Artist Group's work for not just mine, but my sister's wedding as well, I would recommend them to any and everyone planning a wedding! Your wedding day will go by incredibly fast, and being able to look back on great quality photos and videos of the day is priceless!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Ashley F

I couldn't be happier with choosing the Artist Group for our wedding photography and videography! While I cared about all aspects of the wedding, I was mostly concerned about picking a great photographer who could capture everything since the photos/videos is what we'll have... Read More forever. The Artist Group made the planning really easy, making great recommendations and also waiting until the to the big day to really discuss details, since that's when you have all the info/scheduling. Any questions I did have leading up to the wedding were answered in no time. Matt and Gustavo did an incredible job the day of the wedding! They kept it fun too! They only pulled us out a couple of times during the reception for a few pictures and I am SO glad they did. The pictures they've posted on their blog are INCREDIBLE! We can't wait to see the rest!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jocelyn E

We absolutely loved The Artist Group! Their cool style and artistic eye is exactly what we were looking for. Not only were they totally awesome, but their pictures were amazing (of what I've seen so far!) Only 4 days after our wedding they had posted some of their favorite shots... Read More on their blog. So it was totally awesome to see wedding pictures while on our honeymoon. I can't say enough about how much I loved these guys and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Lyndsey D

The Artist group nailed it! We had the pleasure of working with Matt for our wedding and we are thrilled. We clicked with Matt right away and knew he would be a great choice. He was quick to respond, super easy to work with, and most importantly takes incredible photos.... Read More He had us laughing all day, had some great ideas, and makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. We have gotten some pictures back already and can't wait to see the rest. Great work!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Michele G

I would definitely recommend the artist group to other couples getting married. I am so happy we chose them for our photo and video on our wedding day. Our photos came out beautiful and our video is breathtaking! I did a lot of research and had very high standards for our... Read More photo/video and they exceeded my expectations. Ralph was our main photographer and he was very friendly, fun, and a joy to be around. Chris and Jeremy were our secondary photographer and videographer, and they were also very fun, friendly, and professional. I cannot stop watching our wedding highlight because I just love it so much!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Jessica R

My husband and I used The Artist Group for photography and videography services for our 11-22-15 wedding and we couldn't be happier with them! The moment we met with Matthew he was very professional and presented a beautiful portfolio. Throughout the planning process Matthew was... Read More always quick to respond to every one of my emails and even helped me create a timeline for the day. The timeline really helped make everything run smooth on the day of the wedding. During our engagement shoot Matthew took beautiful photos and was consistently on the lookout for where the best shots would be. This carried out on our wedding day as well, which resulted in more beautiful photographs. Although we have not received our wedding video yet we know that it will be equally as incredible.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Dana C

Matt and his crew were amazing from the moment they started shooting until the end of the night. We felt nothing but comfortable with them, no uncomfortable poses, no fake smiles. They were obviously passionate about their work and really made us feel like we were stars that... Read More day. The turn around time on the photos was swift and we had a sneak peak three days after the wedding to share with friends and family.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Torri M

My husband and I loved working with Matt from Artist Group. He is quick with communication and best of all, he takes amazing pictures. He takes control of the bridal party and has a good personality when doing so. The images from our wedding day are perfect and we have Matt to... Read More thank for you them.

Loved them!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Isabella P

I cannot say enough good things about The Artist Group. My husband and I loved working with them, especially Matt. He coordinated the whole day so all of our pictures would be done before the ceremony and we could enjoy the reception. They all were truly amazing. We had 2... Read More photographers and 2 videographers for our wedding. They are so down to earth and so easy to work with. They captured every picture we wanted. They were prepared for the entire day from start to finish.

Awesome Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Christine W

Working with the Artist Group was great! From the start communication with them was easy, and they were always quick to respond. The week of the wedding Matt called to finalize some details. I was on the phone with him for about 30-45 minutes going over EVERYTHING. The day of... Read More the wedding Matt and Eric actually arrived early. Our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Joaquin so I was so nervous that we wouldn't be able to take pics outside. It turned out just to be cold so it worked out, but Matt made sure we got some amazing pictures. We never felt like they were in the way, and they never took us away from our guests. When the blog came out, I was a little nervous because the pictures were nice, but they weren't what I was expecting. Let me tell you, they kept the best pictures till the end! I'm so happy with how they came out. I was literally smiling as I went through them because it brought me back to my wedding day. Thank you Matt & Eric for the amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Christina H

I highly recommend theses guys for anyone's wedding. They did an awesome job! Matt had us laughing the entire time. They are very professional and show so much passion for what they do. They captured amazing photos on my wedding. I had countless compliments on them. They made... Read More sure I was happy the whole day! Book them! They are awesome!

My wedding photos---OMG, you guys!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Nicole A

We used the Artist Group for our wedding photos (and our engagement photos). Matt was awesome! He is chill and put everyone at ease, while having fun at the same time. Our photos, you guys! OMG, we are sooooo happy with how they turned out. On our wedding day, there was some... Read More rain and we took photos in the rain too and at night and I'm in love with how they turned out. We took photos through windows and their crew went ABOVE and BEYOND to make things happen, even finding someone to let us use a golf cart at our venue so we could go to some of the location sites! I would hands down recommend using them. They ARE AWESOME.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Megan L

Matt and the Artist Group were the absolute best photographers to work with! Matt has a true passion for what he does and devotes 100% of himself to each bride and groom he works with. He is really fun, both our engagement photo shoot and our entire wedding day were filled with... Read More tons of laughter. Matt was even early to both our engagement shoot and wedding day and ensured we got whatever pictures taken that we wanted! You will not regret picking these guys to photograph your big day! I cannot wait to get all of our pictures and I am sure we will not be disappointed. Thank you Matt and the Artist Group for such amazing and beautiful memories, anyone that chooses you guys for their big day will surely be lucky to have found you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Overall, I am very unsatisfied with The Artist Group. We chose them because of Matt's photography, which he delivered. However, the pieces we purchased didn't meet what we were promised. (1) Our album has still not been delivered 1yr+ later. There was 0 personal touch with our... Read More photos; for ex, the re-touching of the photos (a preset photoshop filter) made my royal blue bridesmaid dresses look pale-lavender. (2) Our wedding video (promised to be "documentary style" true to their photo-journalistic approach) was really unprofessional. I would be happy to share it (contact me: rattlemybrain at gmail dot com). Sound quality, frame of the shots, and the final editing were very poor. The DVD menu even still has "button 3" as one of the options. (3) Eric, the owner, will not let you be heard. He will talk right over you.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Katelyn S

Matt and The Artist Group were INCREDIBLE!!! We knew from the moment we met Matt that his work would be amazing and it truly has been. He made us laugh and feel so comfortable throughout our engagement photos and our wedding day! He was prompt, answered all of our questions... Read More right away, and even came EARLY the morning of the wedding. He got all of the photos we wanted and was so enthusiastic the entire time! Our videographer, Chris and second photographer were amazing as well and just as enjoyable to work with! We are FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!! Thank you so much! We will be sending all of our engaged friends your way!! :)

Great job!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Ashley K

Matt did a terrific job. We love our wedding pictures and really enjoyed working with everyone on staff at The Artist Group.

Beautiful, creative photography - Chris is excellent!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Ali H

Overall, we had a great experience with the Artist Group for both of our engagement and wedding photos. Chris was the lead photographer for both shoots and he was fantastic! The pictures from both shoots came out beautifully. I've gotten hundreds of compliments from friends and... Read More family on how good the photos came out. The formal shots were perfect, as were the candids! My two areas that could use some improvement: 1) Responsiveness via email. Sometimes it took a few days before our emails were returned. 2) The second photographer at our wedding caused a bit of stress with the groomsmen (he wanted to take pictures earlier than the time specified on the weekend timeline so they were caught off guard and felt a bit stressed). Additionally, he tried to take formal shots before the wedding, but within direct view of the ceremony venue, so about a third of our guests saw me before I walked down the aisle. I was a bit disappointed by this as I did not want anyone besides the bridal party and immediate family to see me before the wedding. Fortunately, we were able to move out of view, but a lot of people had already seen me.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Sara Z

We dealt with Matt for a little over a year and he was amazing throughout the entire process. He and his fellow photographers made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photo session, as well as through the entire wedding day. We love the shots they took for both the... Read More engagement photo session and the wedding and the quality of the physical pictures we ordered from them were great. I would highly recommend using them for any event; we loved working with them!

Matt was great!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Gina P

My husband and I loved working with Matt! He was so much fun and energetic during our wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing and we loved that we were able to download all of them to keep. It's going to be so hard to choose pictures for our album! The Artist Group is... Read More very affordable and we would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Good but, Sticker Shock

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Amy L

I went here, and they seemed pretty good. But sticker shock hit when they gave me the price. I don't think I can afford them. I will continue to look for more value.