The Atrium

Norcross, GA

Contemporary elegance set in a garden

The Atrium's soaring neo-classical design features a mezzanine level overlooking a two-story glass ballroom located in historic Norcross. Within its private gardens, a three-tiered fountain on one terrace and a romantic vine-covered gazebo on the other set the perfect stage for your fanciful wedding.

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

139 N Norcross-Tucker Rd, Norcross, GA (770) 263-7669

Amazing Evening Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Llisa W

I had an evening wedding at The Atrium and it was amazing!!! At the end of the wedding night and the days following all our guests said "best wedding ever", "best food", "amazing venue". My wedding at The Atrium was absolutely amazing. The staff in the sales department,... Read More design studio and actual day of wedding staff were all great to work with. Their goal is to make your wedding dreams happen. Great customer service! I was especially blown away by the service and attentiveness of our day of wedding director, Miesha. I was also blown away by how delicious the food was. Fried turkey to die for! Green beans to die for! Biscuit bar to die for! Grits bar to die for! Toasted butter pecan cake to die for! I am so happy a colleague recommended The Atrium to me. I loved the all in one service they provide, I.e. venue, food, decor, tables/chairs, etc. It relieved the stress of having to find all those vendors. Their prices are so reasonable as well. I can't say enough about how great my wedding was and the planning process. I am SO happy I selected The Atrium.

FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL AND LOVELY

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jasmine P

I had a great experience using this venue! I have nothing but good things to say about The Atrium. I am a fairly young bride, and The Atrium made planning very smooth sailing. They helped me make the most important decisions while going throughout the planning process. While... Read More styling our decor, Mr. Harry kept in mind how tight my budget was. He was sincere at getting me everything I wanted in the price range I needed. I was grateful for the meeting with Mr. Harry, it really helped calm my nerves before the big day. Ms. Katie Goldberg was on top of everything and knew. her. stuff. Ms. Goldberg answered all of my questions right away/had a very fast response time with answering e-mails. I felt totally comfortable with coming to Ms. Goldberg with the nerves that a typical bride has months before her wedding. Ms. Goldberg was so helpful, and deserves a gold ribbon! When it came to the week before and day of, my wedding planner stepped up to the plate. My wedding planner was Ms. Kelly Cooper, who did such an amazing job! She contacted me a week before my wedding, and we had an hour long phone call where she asked me questions and got to know everything I wanted special on my day. Ms. Cooper executed everything just the way I wanted. Even despite having huge issues with my DJ, Ms. Cooper helped to relieve my stress, and totally handled things behind the scenes. I was so grateful for Ms. Cooper at the end of my wedding. I was overwhelmed with how nice, helpful, and perfect she was. As far as the venue itself, I only received fabulous compliments from my guests. They told me it was the most beautiful location they had ever seen for a wedding. My wedding was at night, so once the sun set, the outdoors showed a beautiful romantic setting/backdrop for my reception. I fell in love with the ceiling to floor glass that The Atrium had. I just knew The Atrium would be beautiful, I just had to have it. The Atrium over-exceeded my expectations! A DIVINE EVENT was magnificent! Everyone loved the food!!!!!!!!!!! All throughout the night, I was getting comments on how great everything tasted. I'm so glad it wasn't the typical cookie-cutter wedding food. I was so pleased that everyone enjoyed the food so much. I give A Divine Event 5 thumbs up! My cake also turned out beautiful!! The cake itself was gorgeous, and everything I wanted in my wedding cake. It tasted amazing. I loved the almond flavor, and I am not much of an almond fan. The lady who makes these cakes is SO talented! I was such a happy bride! I would get married 1,000 times more if I could use this venue every time!

The Atrium gets an A +++

Reviewed on 4/16/2014

The Atrium was great from the first day to the last minute of our reception. Every single person we were assigned had a high degree of passion AND professionalism and that's hard to find. The attention to detail prior to the wedding allowed us to be so confident that things... Read More would go EXACTLY as planned on the day of the wedding. If you are looking for a one stop shop without hidden cost the Atrium is the place. We had looked at other venues and it was like playing hide and seek to determine what the bottom line would be but the Atrium is SO ORGANIZED we had NO unexpected surprises. I would highly recommend the Atrium!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Courtney P

We got married at the Atrium in April and it was truly magical! Magic Moments was instrumental in the process - their package offerings are top notch while giving just the right amount of flexibility. The venue is as unique as it is beautiful and intimate. We loved the... Read More fountain and ceremony area as much as the inside with the 2 story floor-to-ceiling windows. It's like a secret garden mixed with modern class. I highly recommend an evening wedding. The twinkling lights give an especially dreamy touch. The food really is amazing - our guests agreed it's the best. The staff is caring and professional and will do what they can to make your dream a reality. Be aware that the website pictures are outdated. The Atrium has been renovated so expect some changes, but hopefully you won't be disappointed. I'll add that the layout made it hard to avoid guests from seeing me/us when taking pictures and the bridal suite doesn't have a bathroom (it's downstairs). Have faith about all the Buford Hwy noise you're likely to hear during your visit and rehearsal...our ceremony was nice and quiet.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Lily H

The Atrium was high on our list of places to have our wedding but ultimately didn't make it to the final one. I would recommend reading the paperwork very carefully though. We felt like there were a few charges and extra items that could easily be missed if you're not careful... Read More For example: charging a cake fee & decor has to all be provided by them - not ideal for a DIY bride. The team was great to work with and very accommodating to all my questions though!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Raiza B

BEST venue and team hands down! They set up everything for you, all you have to do is pick out the items to complete your dream wedding. From the beginning to the end process, it was a total dream come true. I wish I could do it again and again! :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jennifer B

We had a fantastic wedding at The Atrium. We had 100 guest and our budget was $15K. The venue was beautiful. We had a summer evening ceremony outside in the gardens and our reception was inside the ballroom. The staff were very professional and the food was delicious. We... Read More allowed The Atrium to handle flowers, decorations, and the cake. It made wedding planning so much easier. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Abbye P

I had a day wedding in June and this venue was absolutely perfect! The venue itself is beautiful for both an indoor or outdoor wedding. The pricing is affordable and they pretty much make it stress free! I was finishing up nursing school so I did not have a lot of free time. I... Read More was able to tell the designers exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. I got so many compliments from my guests about the food and cake. The flowers were perfect. I loved the fact that I did not have to find outside vendors and the vendors they use are amazing. My wedding planner was very helpful and made the day stress free! I am so glad I chose this venue and could not be happier with the way things turned out.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren F

My husband, family, friends, and myself had the most amazing time at our wedding reception at The Atrium. My husband and I were married out of the country and chose The Atrium as our venue for our reception once we returned home. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the night... Read More of our reception. The ambiance was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely choose The Atrium again if I had the chance!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 tommy t

The event went as seamlessly as possible. With the imminent rain forecast, I was stressed out, but it went great! The rain miraculously held off until the reception when things were moved indoors anyway. Even with the added traditional Korean ceremony in between the wedding... Read More ceremony and reception, things went smoothly! By the way, the train DID go through, RIGHT in the MIDDLE of the ceremony!! Luckily, our officiant ran with it and it was pretty laughable. Sales Team Mallory was on top of it. She was extremely prompt and helpful when we had questions via Email. If she needed to ask somebody else a question, she did, and was proactive. Each time we discussed something new, she sent us a detailed invoice, which really helped us make decisions for the event. Planner Sasha was a pleasure to work with. Even when we kept changing little things here and there, she never made a big deal out of it. Sasha was prompt when answering Emails and adding/changing/taking out things from our event timeline. The rain-plan sketch was also delivered, even though the rain held out! Our planning meetings were quick and all the necessary things were covered. Sasha was cool as a cucumber. Design Studio We were very happy with the decor. Everything looked beautiful! The initial meeting with the design studio was mediocre, as many of my questions weren’t answered with pictures or examples. All the pictures of examples didn’t seem too up-to-date and I wish they would have had more to show. I’m more of a visual person. Good thing I brought my own examples of ideas I had pinned to my Pinterest. Next, on the wedding day, I never checked to see if the flowers from the ceremony outside were actually repurposed inside for the reception as discussed. Also, I wish somebody would have asked me about what to do with the flowers at the end of the night. Everything was crazy busy, and it was just a thought after the fact. I would have loved to take home some of the flowers! Food (quality, flavor, presentation) Even though it was monkey-brains-insane on the wedding day, we did opt to do the private meal upstairs in the bridal suite. THANK GOD we decided to do this. It was the perfect time for us to take a breath and actually eat, instead of starve while being pulled in all directions downstairs with the guests. We did thoroughly appreciate the to-go baskets that were packed. We devoured it all that same night after midnight...after I was changed and comfortable, haha. Event Staff No large complaints about the event staff, other than the before-mentioned early food shortage. In hindsight, I wish we would have hired an extra bartender. I didn’t know how backed up the lines would get. Also, I know my now-husband was turned down for trying to order 5 drinks for his friends/family, but that’s probably a law issue and not a service issue at all. The event staff made things fluid and were very professional. Wedding Director Logan was very prompt in all her replies, via Email and text. The rehearsal went well and she made us all feel at ease. She’s a pleasure! I know (after the fact) that there were a few snafus on the wedding day--none of which were her fault at all. Thank you, Logan!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Brandi M

This was a great venue for a intimate feel. While I had both my wedding and reception inside, I didn't need many decorations as the floor-to-ceiling windows brought the outside sunshine and garden views to the inside! The staff was friendly and I overall I had a great... Read More experience. We worked with Sasha, Courtney, our wedding director, and Harry at the design studio. We also received a LOT of compliments on how good the food was. One of my only complaints was that the venue was not setup when I walked in at 10:30am as they were still doing tours. While I know they still have to entice people, it was a little nerve-wrecking to walk in as a bride and not see the venue ready. However, it was ready on time. Overall, we had a great experience with friendly staff! BDB

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Catalina M

We loved every single second of our day. The staff members and director were very professional, they took care of every single detail, just the way we wanted. The food, OMG the food was delicious... All guests complimented how delicious the food was. I wouldn't change anything... Read More from that day. It was just the way we dreamed it and more.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Not only is the venue gorgeous at night, the decor, staff, and food exceeded all of my expectations! The Atrium made our special day PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Karen L

We had our 15 year vow renewal at the Atrium on April 12, 2015. We didn’t have a ceremony when we first married, so this was to be the wedding of our dreams…AND IT WAS! We started out looking for a place where I could do the décor myself. However, as we went to the... Read More appointments for décor and planning the flow of the ceremony it became more apparent that we made a better choice (with my husband convincing me that we should). All that was needed for me to do was to show up on the wedding day and I am glad my husband talked me into going with a venue that would handle everything. We had an evening event that started with a gorgeous garden ceremony and ended in the ballroom accented with beautiful décor and great food. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Thank You to the staff of the Atrium who made the planning easy and the experience one we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Had a great time attending my best friend's wedding here. The staff really put together a great time, from the ceremony, to the food, to the party at the reception. The staff was very attentive and made sure me and the rest of the groomsmen knew exactly where to be and when.... Read More The food was great, especially the peppercorn steak. The bars were well stocked and the bartenders made sure no one had to wait too long for another beer! One of the best weddings I've attended. Great time all around 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We got married at The Atrium on 10/10/2015. The Atrium was everything we've envisioned of and we couldn't be happier with how perfect our big day was. When we went to check out The Atrium in person, it had everything we were looking for and we fell in love with the garden/gazebo... Read More area and the ballroom reception space. We signed the contract on the day we visited - we didn't even want to look at other venues! From then on, everything was such a smooth and stress-free process. The sales staff, wedding coordinator, and the event day staff were all fantastic. During our two planning meetings, our wedding coordinator Carrie went over all the details and made sure we were happy with everything. She was flexible and accommodated all of our requests (e.g., I was pretty picky with their complimentary hors d'oeuvre menu and she was very accommodating). Our wedding director Ashlie was especially awesome and we couldn't be happier with her. From our initial phone meeting to rehearsal to the big day, she made us feel like she was really interested in making our day special and perfect. At the rehearsal, my mom made some last-minute changes to our family seating, and Ashlie came to me to make sure I was okay with the changes. It made me feel like she really cared about the bride's interests and satisfaction. The food. Our guests couldn't stop telling us how amazing the food was. Everything on our menu was superb and delicious. We splurged and had steak at our chef attended table, and it was so worth it! Also, we had a private meal after the ceremony in the bridal suite, and the staff brought us everything on the menu and constantly checked on us and catered to our needs without being distracting to our special first meal together. The only "complaint" we have was that The Atrium, despite being an all-inclusive venue, doesn't provide sound equipment and we had to hire an outside vendor for our music. The purpose of contracting with an all-inclusive venue was so that we didn't have worry about hiring multiple vendors, so we were a little disappointed when we found out that The Atrium didn't provide music services. Overall, our wedding was perfect and we would recommend The Atrium to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Felisha S

Amazing venue!!! Absolutely the wedding of my dreams!! I completely recommend this gorgeous venue!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Nicholas B

If you have a budget of $15-20K + and want a one stop shop then this is a nice venue. Having experience in the industry and researching multiple venues and vendors, I can say that while some of there costs were reasonable but I feel they made up for this in other areas. We... Read More liked this venue more than Little Gardens or the groups' more Victorian Flint Hill. We would have likely chosen this venue if given the option to bring in some outside vendors so that we could have stayed within our budget but in the end they didn't have the date we wanted so we selected a historic venue in midtown with a bit more character for the reception area and unique ceremony options.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jean C

I looked and looked for great pricing and quality for my wedding venue. This is one of the best places around, I have not had so many complements in my whole life over anything I have ever done, but this wedding didn't just take a slice of cake but the whole thing! It was lovely... Read More and the people that help put it together were amazing. At first it was just me setting up a wedding, but The Atrium was there to help me the whole way. Thank you for making my special day much more so. I honestly could not say enough good things about The Atrium.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

The Atrium- Norcross 5 star. Thank you Kelli,Carrie (2), Harry, and Khiana!! You were all amazing to work with, very courteous and willing to help. Sept. 12, 2015 was THE MOST PERFECT DAY OF OUR LIVES, not only because of the love we share, but because the Atrium excellently... Read More complimented that love. The garden was beautiful for our ceremony, the food was a hit with everyone, the venue decorated beautifully. This has to be the best place ever to get married!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Worry free day

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Erica W

The day of everything went so smooth. Totally professional from start to bottom. Thing did get a little hectic at the end of the night , my best advice ask to see how much extra time costs , I wish we had more time because there is so much to do in the time your given.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Stephany B

The Atrium is amazing. From the get-go our experience was great! Karlynn is a sweetheart. It's because of Karlynn that we signed the contract. We picked The Atrium because it fit our needs best rather than Flint Hill. It our wedding was bigger, it'd definitely be Flint Hill. The... Read More food was spectacular! Everyone loved it and we actually had more food so people can eat more than one plate. We had open bar. Guests loved it too. We did our florals and cake with Magic Moments and it was awesomeee. Turns out to be the same price is not a FEW dollar difference but it's better and less complicated to do it through Magic Moments/Flint Hill. They know how to take care of you and meet your expectation. I was more stressed with the fact I could not visualize a lot of the decorations I picked out but in the end, Sara my design helper, made it amazing. Florals were above and beyond. Prices are sooo reasonable. Trust me, it may seem a lot but do price check with other vendors and it's worth doing business with MM. Brenda, my wedding coordinator, LOVED HER!!!! Carrie is an angel. I don't know how she does it but she has magical powers and great. She usually takes 12-72 hours to reply but other than that she's magical. Oh, and she's really booked so you want to make sure you're on top of your planning in order to book an appt w/her. I really had a great experience from my wedding planning until my wedding day. If I were to repeat that day again, I wouldn't change anything about it. There are some reviews about dislikes how you can't bring your own decorations and yes that was a downside to it. I had to change my wedding favors a couple times because of their restrictions BUT I did not like MM any less. They're just taking precautions with safety and liability issues so it's understandable. As for outside decorations, I'm not sure because I did not ask but MM offers a lot of decor you can choose from at additional cost. I stuck with the standard napkins and table linens bc it's pretty already and goes beautifully with their in-house chairs. All the staff are pretty flexible. My sincere advice to future brides or people just shopping around and reading reviews, need to also consider number of things and service is important. Pick a staff that cares for you and what you want; MM/Atrium's staff provides that. They truly made our night an amazing experience! <3

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jody W

The Atrium was the perfect spot to get married. The staff was very knowledgeable and helped us with every step. I highly recommend this venue!

Great venue

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Daniel J

What a great venue for weddings of 115 guests or less. beautiful garden area, great ballroom. A Divine Event (the caterer) did a great job, too. Lot's of options and opportunities to customize menus, decor, flowers, etc. Only downside is time of day - basically two options.... Read More We had a great wedding director and all the staff we worked with throughout the planning was great. We had a couple of small snafus - ran out of cake even though we ordered the size recommended, and grooms family was not served as one of the first tables for cake. Our original decor order sheet had the wrong date for our wedding but it was sorted out. All in all we had a great experience.

Bussell Wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kasinda H

I love Harry from the design studio. From the moment we meet at a "romancing the bride event", I knew this was the in good hands. The day of staff are fantastic! I received so many comments on how friendly the staff were, the food, and decor. They do nickel and dime you, but in... Read More the end it's important to know you can arrive the day of your wedding knowing that everything is in place and you can enjoy!