Contemporary elegance set in a garden

The Atrium's soaring neo-classical design features a mezzanine level overlooking a two-story glass ballroom located in historic Norcross. Within its private gardens, a three-tiered fountain on one terrace and a romantic vine-covered gazebo on the other set the perfect stage for your fanciful wedding.

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

139 N Norcross-Tucker Rd, Norcross, GA (770) 263-7669
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Alexis P

We had an AMAZING wedding in July at the Atrium!! The venue is so beautiful! First, it's important to note that we only had 40 days to book a venue and plan our wedding, and the staff at the Atrium went above and beyond to accommodate us. Logan was seriously one of the nicest... Read More people we'd ever met and so pleasant to work with! She is the first person we met and after our first meeting we knew the Atrium was our venue. April, the event planner, made sure we got everything we wanted within our budget and was very sweet; Jessica stayed late and worked around our schedule when we had to come in to finish up last minute details. Victoria was also really nice and patient with my parents when they came in town and wanted to leisurely walk through the venue to see every detail. Sara, the designer at the design studio, is extremely talented and had such a beautiful spirit and really took into account our budget and our vision when putting everything together. Ashlie, our wedding director, was super sweet and made sure every single detail was perfect and completely worry-free on our wedding day. And last, but certainly not least, the staff on the day of the wedding was such a joy to be around - very attentive and very efficient. Just thinking about the experience fills my heart with so much joy! Please consider this venue for your special day. You will not be disappointed. I am forever grateful for everyone who played a part in making it happen!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Raiza B

BEST venue and team hands down! They set up everything for you, all you have to do is pick out the items to complete your dream wedding. From the beginning to the end process, it was a total dream come true. I wish I could do it again and again! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Janice H

Atrium is a great venue for a small number of party up to 100 guests, which was perfect for our wedding. The staffs are awesome and the garden outside is great for ceremony and pictures.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Danielle R

After lots of research, my husband and I decided to go with the atrium because of its great price and modern/elegant design. Everyone from the sales team, design team, caterers, and wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! I am so thankful I had... Read More a team that really took the stress away and allowed me to enjoy the wedding planning process. The day of our wedding, everything was absolutely stunning! 4 months later and I am still in awe! I am so thankful we choose the atrium and I highly recommend this venue!! Enjoy your experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maissha M

I had an evening wedding in September at The Atrium and it was amazing!!! The weather was perfect and the venue was decorated perfectly. All of my guests enjoyed everything. My wedding at The Atrium was absolutely amazing. The staff in the sales department, design studio and... Read More actual day of wedding staff were all great to work with. Their goal is to make your wedding dreams happen. Great customer service! I was especially blown away by the service and attentiveness of our day of wedding director, Carolyn. I was also blown away by how delicious the food was. I loved the all in one service they provide, I.e. venue, food, decor, tables/chairs, etc. It relieved the stress of having to find all those vendors. Their prices are so reasonable as well. I can't say enough about how great my wedding was and the planning process. I am SO happy I selected The Atrium.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

I got married in May of this year at The Atrium and couldn't be more happy with our experience! The planning process was a breeze because of their planners and coordinators! We attended the yearly event they put on that gives you a chance to taste the foods they have on their... Read More catering menu and that was a fun time as well! For weeks after our wedding, my family and wedding party told us how much fun they had and how wonderful our coordinator was at the wedding. We absolutely love The Atrium!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessica P

Our wedding was held July 30th and we had an amazing experience. From booking, to planning, to the execution of the event. I used the design studio for everything including the delicious cake and they communicated all my wishes and desires to my planner. For the couple who is... Read More busy dealing with everything while trying to plan a wedding or lack planning skillsb I highly recommend this place. The only down fall, during cocktail hour it was hard to keep the guests away since the space in the back is open.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mary E

Nearly two years ago, our daughter became engaged and we began the scouting process for a place to hold her wedding and reception. She ran across an ad for The Atrium (in The Knot, as I recall), which happens to be about 1.5 miles from our home. We toured the facility and... Read More began making plans for her wedding there on 4/30/16. We were so impressed with the professionalism of your staff, the quality of the food, cake, and flowers, to say nothing of the beautiful, classy venue. Your staff, including the Magic Moments folks, helped us work through every detail and made the process seamless and so easy. On the wedding day, Ashley did a wonderful job of keeping us on the timetable and making sure that everything went smoothly. It was a beautiful, amazing, and unforgettable day. I have to admit that, as thrilled as I was with our daughter's marriage, I was sad when the day ended; it was just so FUN. Then, just before Christmas 2016, our other daughter became engaged and we shortly thereafter began looking for the right venue. Thinking immediately of Flint Hill and how easy that would make things for my husband and me, I tried to encourage her to look at that venue. She and her fiance fell in love in Roswell and truly wanted to make their wedding weekend a Roswell affair. I told her to go ahead and book some appointments at venues for us to consider; as fate would have it, she booked an appointment at Primrose Cottage with Donna and we didn’t look at any other venue! When I realized that Primrose was part of the Magic Moments family, we knew we had found the right place. Again, we were treated so well and each detail was attended to in the most proper, professional, delightful way. Our event manager, Katie, did a superior job on the day of the wedding (9/9/17). She kept me informed of what was happening and I would say, “Okay, I’ll do that,” to which she would say, “No, no, I have it handled. I just wanted to let you know.” The food was fantastic, the cake delicious beyond words, and the bartender was fun and entertaining with our guests. I can’t say enough about how happy we have been with both weddings and the individual care and attention to detail that was paid with each of our daughters. Have I mentioned how stunning both venues are? You all have a wonderful system and are a joy with whom to do business. We would highly recommend you all and your lovely venues to any friends we have whose children are marrying. I am sad that we have run out of daughters and are no longer in the wedding business. My husband, on the other hand, is quite thrilled that we won’t be paying for anymore! Many, many thanks for making these events so special, so stress-free, and such happy days for our family.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Courtney P

We got married at the Atrium in April and it was truly magical! Magic Moments was instrumental in the process - their package offerings are top notch while giving just the right amount of flexibility. The venue is as unique as it is beautiful and intimate. We loved the... Read More fountain and ceremony area as much as the inside with the 2 story floor-to-ceiling windows. It's like a secret garden mixed with modern class. I highly recommend an evening wedding. The twinkling lights give an especially dreamy touch. The food really is amazing - our guests agreed it's the best. The staff is caring and professional and will do what they can to make your dream a reality. Be aware that the website pictures are outdated. The Atrium has been renovated so expect some changes, but hopefully you won't be disappointed. I'll add that the layout made it hard to avoid guests from seeing me/us when taking pictures and the bridal suite doesn't have a bathroom (it's downstairs). Have faith about all the Buford Hwy noise you're likely to hear during your visit and rehearsal...our ceremony was nice and quiet.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Lily H

The Atrium was high on our list of places to have our wedding but ultimately didn't make it to the final one. I would recommend reading the paperwork very carefully though. We felt like there were a few charges and extra items that could easily be missed if you're not careful... Read More For example: charging a cake fee & decor has to all be provided by them - not ideal for a DIY bride. The team was great to work with and very accommodating to all my questions though!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jennifer B

We had a fantastic wedding at The Atrium. We had 100 guest and our budget was $15K. The venue was beautiful. We had a summer evening ceremony outside in the gardens and our reception was inside the ballroom. The staff were very professional and the food was delicious. We... Read More allowed The Atrium to handle flowers, decorations, and the cake. It made wedding planning so much easier. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Abbye P

I had a day wedding in June and this venue was absolutely perfect! The venue itself is beautiful for both an indoor or outdoor wedding. The pricing is affordable and they pretty much make it stress free! I was finishing up nursing school so I did not have a lot of free time. I... Read More was able to tell the designers exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. I got so many compliments from my guests about the food and cake. The flowers were perfect. I loved the fact that I did not have to find outside vendors and the vendors they use are amazing. My wedding planner was very helpful and made the day stress free! I am so glad I chose this venue and could not be happier with the way things turned out.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren F

My husband, family, friends, and myself had the most amazing time at our wedding reception at The Atrium. My husband and I were married out of the country and chose The Atrium as our venue for our reception once we returned home. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the night... Read More of our reception. The ambiance was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely choose The Atrium again if I had the chance!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 tommy t

The event went as seamlessly as possible. With the imminent rain forecast, I was stressed out, but it went great! The rain miraculously held off until the reception when things were moved indoors anyway. Even with the added traditional Korean ceremony in between the wedding... Read More ceremony and reception, things went smoothly! By the way, the train DID go through, RIGHT in the MIDDLE of the ceremony!! Luckily, our officiant ran with it and it was pretty laughable. Sales Team Mallory was on top of it. She was extremely prompt and helpful when we had questions via Email. If she needed to ask somebody else a question, she did, and was proactive. Each time we discussed something new, she sent us a detailed invoice, which really helped us make decisions for the event. Planner Sasha was a pleasure to work with. Even when we kept changing little things here and there, she never made a big deal out of it. Sasha was prompt when answering Emails and adding/changing/taking out things from our event timeline. The rain-plan sketch was also delivered, even though the rain held out! Our planning meetings were quick and all the necessary things were covered. Sasha was cool as a cucumber. Design Studio We were very happy with the decor. Everything looked beautiful! The initial meeting with the design studio was mediocre, as many of my questions weren’t answered with pictures or examples. All the pictures of examples didn’t seem too up-to-date and I wish they would have had more to show. I’m more of a visual person. Good thing I brought my own examples of ideas I had pinned to my Pinterest. Next, on the wedding day, I never checked to see if the flowers from the ceremony outside were actually repurposed inside for the reception as discussed. Also, I wish somebody would have asked me about what to do with the flowers at the end of the night. Everything was crazy busy, and it was just a thought after the fact. I would have loved to take home some of the flowers! Food (quality, flavor, presentation) Even though it was monkey-brains-insane on the wedding day, we did opt to do the private meal upstairs in the bridal suite. THANK GOD we decided to do this. It was the perfect time for us to take a breath and actually eat, instead of starve while being pulled in all directions downstairs with the guests. We did thoroughly appreciate the to-go baskets that were packed. We devoured it all that same night after midnight...after I was changed and comfortable, haha. Event Staff No large complaints about the event staff, other than the before-mentioned early food shortage. In hindsight, I wish we would have hired an extra bartender. I didn’t know how backed up the lines would get. Also, I know my now-husband was turned down for trying to order 5 drinks for his friends/family, but that’s probably a law issue and not a service issue at all. The event staff made things fluid and were very professional. Wedding Director Logan was very prompt in all her replies, via Email and text. The rehearsal went well and she made us all feel at ease. She’s a pleasure! I know (after the fact) that there were a few snafus on the wedding day--none of which were her fault at all. Thank you, Logan!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Brandi M

This was a great venue for a intimate feel. While I had both my wedding and reception inside, I didn't need many decorations as the floor-to-ceiling windows brought the outside sunshine and garden views to the inside! The staff was friendly and I overall I had a great... Read More experience. We worked with Sasha, Courtney, our wedding director, and Harry at the design studio. We also received a LOT of compliments on how good the food was. One of my only complaints was that the venue was not setup when I walked in at 10:30am as they were still doing tours. While I know they still have to entice people, it was a little nerve-wrecking to walk in as a bride and not see the venue ready. However, it was ready on time. Overall, we had a great experience with friendly staff! BDB

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Catalina M

We loved every single second of our day. The staff members and director were very professional, they took care of every single detail, just the way we wanted. The food, OMG the food was delicious... All guests complimented how delicious the food was. I wouldn't change anything... Read More from that day. It was just the way we dreamed it and more.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Not only is the venue gorgeous at night, the decor, staff, and food exceeded all of my expectations! The Atrium made our special day PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Karen L

We had our 15 year vow renewal at the Atrium on April 12, 2015. We didn’t have a ceremony when we first married, so this was to be the wedding of our dreams…AND IT WAS! We started out looking for a place where I could do the décor myself. However, as we went to the... Read More appointments for décor and planning the flow of the ceremony it became more apparent that we made a better choice (with my husband convincing me that we should). All that was needed for me to do was to show up on the wedding day and I am glad my husband talked me into going with a venue that would handle everything. We had an evening event that started with a gorgeous garden ceremony and ended in the ballroom accented with beautiful décor and great food. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Thank You to the staff of the Atrium who made the planning easy and the experience one we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Had a great time attending my best friend's wedding here. The staff really put together a great time, from the ceremony, to the food, to the party at the reception. The staff was very attentive and made sure me and the rest of the groomsmen knew exactly where to be and when.... Read More The food was great, especially the peppercorn steak. The bars were well stocked and the bartenders made sure no one had to wait too long for another beer! One of the best weddings I've attended. Great time all around 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We got married at The Atrium on 10/10/2015. The Atrium was everything we've envisioned of and we couldn't be happier with how perfect our big day was. When we went to check out The Atrium in person, it had everything we were looking for and we fell in love with the garden/gazebo... Read More area and the ballroom reception space. We signed the contract on the day we visited - we didn't even want to look at other venues! From then on, everything was such a smooth and stress-free process. The sales staff, wedding coordinator, and the event day staff were all fantastic. During our two planning meetings, our wedding coordinator Carrie went over all the details and made sure we were happy with everything. She was flexible and accommodated all of our requests (e.g., I was pretty picky with their complimentary hors d'oeuvre menu and she was very accommodating). Our wedding director Ashlie was especially awesome and we couldn't be happier with her. From our initial phone meeting to rehearsal to the big day, she made us feel like she was really interested in making our day special and perfect. At the rehearsal, my mom made some last-minute changes to our family seating, and Ashlie came to me to make sure I was okay with the changes. It made me feel like she really cared about the bride's interests and satisfaction. The food. Our guests couldn't stop telling us how amazing the food was. Everything on our menu was superb and delicious. We splurged and had steak at our chef attended table, and it was so worth it! Also, we had a private meal after the ceremony in the bridal suite, and the staff brought us everything on the menu and constantly checked on us and catered to our needs without being distracting to our special first meal together. The only "complaint" we have was that The Atrium, despite being an all-inclusive venue, doesn't provide sound equipment and we had to hire an outside vendor for our music. The purpose of contracting with an all-inclusive venue was so that we didn't have worry about hiring multiple vendors, so we were a little disappointed when we found out that The Atrium didn't provide music services. Overall, our wedding was perfect and we would recommend The Atrium to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Felisha S

Amazing venue!!! Absolutely the wedding of my dreams!! I completely recommend this gorgeous venue!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Nicholas B

If you have a budget of $15-20K + and want a one stop shop then this is a nice venue. Having experience in the industry and researching multiple venues and vendors, I can say that while some of there costs were reasonable but I feel they made up for this in other areas. We... Read More liked this venue more than Little Gardens or the groups' more Victorian Flint Hill. We would have likely chosen this venue if given the option to bring in some outside vendors so that we could have stayed within our budget but in the end they didn't have the date we wanted so we selected a historic venue in midtown with a bit more character for the reception area and unique ceremony options.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jean C

I looked and looked for great pricing and quality for my wedding venue. This is one of the best places around, I have not had so many complements in my whole life over anything I have ever done, but this wedding didn't just take a slice of cake but the whole thing! It was lovely... Read More and the people that help put it together were amazing. At first it was just me setting up a wedding, but The Atrium was there to help me the whole way. Thank you for making my special day much more so. I honestly could not say enough good things about The Atrium.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

The Atrium- Norcross 5 star. Thank you Kelli,Carrie (2), Harry, and Khiana!! You were all amazing to work with, very courteous and willing to help. Sept. 12, 2015 was THE MOST PERFECT DAY OF OUR LIVES, not only because of the love we share, but because the Atrium excellently... Read More complimented that love. The garden was beautiful for our ceremony, the food was a hit with everyone, the venue decorated beautifully. This has to be the best place ever to get married!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Worry free day

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Erica W

The day of everything went so smooth. Totally professional from start to bottom. Thing did get a little hectic at the end of the night , my best advice ask to see how much extra time costs , I wish we had more time because there is so much to do in the time your given.

Meet The Director of Sales

Logan Fehrenbach

Logan is the pure definition of a hopeless romantic and believes that all love stories should be celebrated! She grew up in a household centered on unconditional love, and passion for serving others. Logan joined our team as a Wedding Director and Sales Assistant in 2015. Her strong ability to connect with people paired with her drive to provide the highest level of customer service has since led her to become the the Director of Sales at Flint Hill and The Atrium. To her, you are not just a face, or a name – you are your story. A story that she never forgets.