The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

Middletown, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Widely considered one of the premier wedding venues in New England, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills provides couples with a historic, non-traditional venue, perfect for a rustic chic and romantic style wedding. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and authentic experience, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is the venue for you.

Outdoors

The outdoor space includes a beautiful pond outlined by cattails, willow trees, wooden bridges, and luxuriously green lawns that set the background for inspired wedding photos. Ceremonies are available on-site, either outside on the gorgeous lawn or inside the Big Barn.

The Little Barn Bridal Suite

The Little Barn is a spacious wedding suite available onsite for you and your wedding party to get ready. This space is complete with restrooms, a kitchenette stocked with refreshments, plenty of comfortable seating, and of course mirrors for those last minute touches.

The Middle Barn

Newly constructed in 2016 to match the architecture of the historic Big Barn, the Middle Barn is the perfect cocktail hour space for you and your guests. Grab a drink at the fully stocked bar, enjoy farm-to-table inspired cuisine, and relax in the space for cocktail hour. The Middle Barn is also a great, comfortable hang out space throughout the evening.

The Big Barn

Raised in 1872, this historic English-style dairy barn features walls that are designed with richly colored hardwood planks, exposed ceiling beams, and original 145 year-old wooden floors (the perfect dance floor!) which become the blank canvas for your big day. This space is designed for you to paint the backdrop for your wedding. Between twinkling garden lights, beautiful canopies with fresh florals and greens, or dramatic chandeliers, you can design The Barns to match your wedding style.

Tours are by appointment only and are held available seven days a week.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills seats 125-225 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

This venue has a site rental fee and our full service catering starts as low as $99.95 per guest on select dates .

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in your wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is equipped with heating and air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Barns is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available.

Benefits of choosing this venue include:

·        One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience

·        Wedding planning services are included in your package throughout the engagement

·        Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event

·        Chiavari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware

·        Amazing design and décor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the Barns at Wesleyan Hills!

Enjoy panoramic views of our gorgeous willow trees, to dancing the night away in our authentic 150 year old dairy barn! You get the use of The Big Barn, the newly constructed (2016) Middle Barn, and Little Barn Wedding Suite for your cocktail hour, all equipped with heat and air conditioning! We provide a 6 hour reception with option to have your ceremony on site with us.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Loft, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

616 Long Hill Road, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Steven F

My wife and I were married on September 16, 2016 at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. From the moment we walked into the Barns over a year ago, we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. It had the perfect rustic and natural feel we were looking for, while still being... Read More beautiful and elegant. I was instantly enamored by the smell of the wood, the extended ceilings and the giant windows looking out toward the willow trees and duck pond. Anyone who walks through the Barns' doors, will know exactly what I mean. To top it off, the entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. Throughout the entire planning process, Mary-Beth (the Senior Wedding Planner) and her staff were there to help keep us on track and answer any questions or concerns we had. They always remained professional, courteous, and were understanding to all of our needs and requests. On the day of our wedding, the Staff at the Barns, especially Jack, took all of the stress and worries away from the very first moment. The decorations / set up of the Barns far exceeded our expectations and the Venue looked magnificent. The lighting hanging from the rafters and the barrel wood tables created the perfect ambiance. I have heard countless amounts of compliments from all of our guests on how magical the Barns looked that night. We were married underneath the giant willow tree which provides the ultimate backdrop for the wedding pictures. The duck pond and small bridges around the pond only added to the beauty of the property. I truly cannot state enough how beautiful this venue is. Throughout the cocktail hour, Jack and the rest of the staff catered to the bridal party and our every need as we continued getting photographed around the venue. We were constantly given food and drinks whenever we wanted it. The food was exceptional! Both apps and dinner. It was honestly the best food I have ever had at a wedding (I know this may seem biased but I could not stop stuffing my face). We then made our way inside for dinner and dancing. We had a large guest count (over 200 people) but the Barns was more than accommodating and it did not feel crowded at all. There was plenty of room for everyone to move freely and not feel claustrophobic. Again, the staff was terrific. Dinner service was smooth and they met the needs of every one of our guests. They also made my wife and I feel like royalty. Anytime we needed anything, someone was there to assist us right away. They kept everything on schedule and even made sure we had time to eat (which many people warned would not be possible on our wedding day). They were constantly going above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff than the Barns at Wesleyan Hills and the Connecticut Wedding Group. I would truly recommend the Barns to anyone who is getting married and look forward to attending weddings at this venue in the future. They made our dream wedding a reality and thank everyone involved from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Steph M

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is an absolutely gorgeous venue, and CT Wedding Group maintains it with meticulous attention to detail. The outdoor ceremony area is stunning, and the inside décor was perfectly suited to our taste and the space. The food was delicious; every one of... Read More our guests commented on the flavors and presentation of each course. The cocktail hour and dessert were also perfectly on point, right down to the "to go" boxes that the staff at CT Wedding Group packed for our guests to bring home with them. You know how they say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day? That is not true with a wedding with CT Wedding Group. Every detail of our wedding was executed perfectly, and every single guest raved about the wedding! I didn't think that my wife and I would be able to relax and let go of the details, but our wedding planner (Jessica) did everything right to put our minds at ease and made sure every detail was even better than we dreamed. We had a blast planning the wedding with the staff at CT Wedding Group, and an even better time celebrating the day. We could not have made a better choice, and would recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

2016-09-02T14:21:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Ladies!! The pleasure of planning and celebrating with you was truly all mine! We had such a great time with your family and friends! And that dance floor was PACKED all night!! I wish you both all the best, and congratulations again!! ~Jessica

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Barbara W

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was an amazing venue, and the CT Wedding Group was absolutely the best the work with. We live our of state, and booked our wedding a year and half in advance, and the wedding group was so easy to... Read More work with through emails, and we never felt forgotten even when our wedding was so far away. They also worked with us to schedule any in person meetings while we were in the area. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional, friendly, and efficient. If I emailed someone a random question and they were out of the office or couldn't get the answer right away they would send my question along to someone else so I wouldn't be waiting on an answer, it was great but really not necessary. Every aspect of wedding planning was made easier and more fun by dealing with the Wedding group from the initial meetings, emails about linens or my crazy ideas for the table layout in the barn, the delicious food tasting, and of course the amazing wedding day. Allie, our day of coordinator, was THE BEST. She worked with us on every detail of our day, we were pretty easy going and she used her experience and creativity to fill in any blanks. Starting that night and even to this day we keep getting compliments about how great the venue was. Everyone loved the food and decor/vibe of the place. A lot of people also commented on the professionalism and friendliness of the always-smiling staff at the Barns. I could go on and on....Everything was really absolutely amazing, and we wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Anna B

My husband and I prolonged writing this review ONLY because it would mark the end of our memorable partnership with the fabulous crew at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. We got married at The Barns on April 15, 2017 and can without a doubt, confidently say that booking The Barns at... Read More Wesleyan Hills was the best experience we have gone through. We planned and executed our wedding in 9 months, all with the help of so many knowledgable, hardworking, and honest staff members. For starters, planning this wedding was stress free, AND enjoyable. The staff treated us like family, and we felt nothing but respect and honesty. At our menu tasting, we crossed paths with the owner of the CT Wedding Group, Tom, who provided us much comfort in knowing that he would do all that he could to ensure us a fabulous experience. Every little detail you can think of, The Barns has already thought of. Anything you think could go wrong on your big day, The Barns has already put in place a plan B and C. We felt much comfort in knowing that they were willing to do everything in their power to make such an important time in our lives a success. Before our wedding, we had heard nothing but exceptional reviews from friends and family who have attended or even heard of people who attended a wedding at The Barns. My husband and I had been to countless weddings where the food was just warm, had little flavor, or you were waiting until 9pm for the entrees out. At our wedding the timing of cocktail hour, first course, and entrees and perfect. Meals were hot and our guests raved about flavor. Executive Chef, Steve, made it a point to create entrees for our family that had extreme dietary restrictions. The entire night felt natural and effortless. Our wonderful coordinators, Jessica and Samantha, let us know when and where anything would take place, they checked in countless times assuring we had everything we needed and they were always one step ahead. The decor and atmosphere at The Barns is truly one of a kind. We brought in own decor pieces however The Barns provided us with many different options and items to use. It brought our design full circle. I received two compliments from two separate guests that I would never even think of while attending a wedding. They said how wonderful, friendly, and relaxed the wait staff was at their table. They made sure our guests felt comfortable, asked for anything they needed, and were thoroughly enjoying themselves. I have to give a HUGE shoutout to the director of wedding planning, Mary-Beth. She was available to us with an ideas and answers to any questions, and a solution to any problem. We became good friends with her as she guided us through this process. She truly is the best at her job. I know for a fact that she will go above and beyond your expectations to make sure you have THE best wedding you could dream of. From every coordinator, to bartender, waiter, and receptionist, our experience at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills would not have been as memorable had we picked another venue. We became friends with them, we enjoyed celebrating our evening with them, and we never felt unsatisfied. We truly are going to miss working with The Barns and all of their staff. I would hands down recommend booking your wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills because you aren't just booking a venue. You are choosing a company and the people who you will trust to plan one of the most memorable times of your life. We trusted and LOVED our decision.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Melissa B

My husband, Jake, and I got married at The Barns on 4/22/17 and it was absolutely THE BEST decision we could have made!! The Barns was the first and only venue we looked at because it had everything we were looking for - and more! There will never be enough words to explain just... Read More how thankful we are for the incredible CT Wedding Group Staff and all of their help in making our Wedding Day the absolute most perfect day of our lives! The staff made the whole planning process so easy, with the least amount of stress possible. Everyone was extremely responsive to all of our questions and emails and always openly provided advice when needed. Day-of, we had Lindsay & Melissa ensuring that everything went smoothly - and it did! Our family and friends have been talking about our wedding day non-stop ever since! The Barns is beautiful and picturesque, the food (including cocktail hour!) is absolutely DELICIOUS, and the staff is so kind, attentive and caring. The CWG goes above and beyond with everything that they do and we so eternally grateful for finding them.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lindsey B

Choosing a venue can be a really stressful process, and you want it to be equal parts beautiful and also, hopefully, stress free. From the moment we met with the The Barnes at Wesleyan Hills team, it was love at first sight--for the venue and the people. Everyone is warm and... Read More friendly, they greet you with smiles, answer all your questions rapidly, and even go above and beyond with more details you thought you needed. The venue itself is like a dream--you can customize it yourself, with a lot of options at a variety of price points. Mary Beth and Jenna became what I would now call friends--they were always honest with their opinions on what would be best for us. Their emails and correspondence was thorough--and not overwhelming, which was so helpful. The day of the wedding, because of Jenna (and Mary Beth and Gillian), I felt calm and taken care of. They were so on top of everything, helped us to actually eat the AMAZING food (seriously, it's so delicious!) and were just fun to have around us. Nothing was overlooked, every detail done with professionalism I didn't know possible. They helped us in our search to find a DJ, florist, photographer--gave feedback on my decor ideas and were awesome guides for every aspect of the experience. My advice for anyone booking a venue, is to go here, see it for yourself and meet the team. You'll get far more than just a space. You will feel taken care of and really enjoy the experience--from the first tour, the food tasting and all that leads up to the big day. Now that we are married, I miss talking to them!

2017-05-09T09:01:19 Response from the vendor

Lindsey and Brian! Saying that it was an absolute pleasure to share in your special day would be an understatement! Thank you so much for choosing us and including us in such a magical moment in your lives! To decorate your event with all your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Adam S

Our wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was the most enjoyable day of our lives! Our day of wedding coordinator, Jessica, (that we had met on previous occasions-like our detail meetings, tasting, and rehearsal), was supportive and helpful in the entire planning process. Our... Read More beautiful ceremony outside was so memorable and special. Following our beautiful vows under the willow trees & amazing cocktail hour, we enjoyed a wonderful and delicious sit down dinner. Jessica, and the other staff members, made sure my husband and I enjoyed our meals, spoke to all our guests, and guided us though the evening to be sure it would be everlasting. Our wedding was exquisite. The Barn provided the most beautiful location & décor, an amazing meal that was artistically and carefully presented (with plenty of food!), and extremely helpful staff. Days and months following our wedding, our guests have told us our wedding was “THE BEST WEDDING” they had ever been to. We agree. I know this is because of the professionalism, attention to detail, and friendlies of everyone who was a part of our wonderful day! Thank you!

2017-02-13T14:33:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Guys! It's so wonderful to hear from you, and I hope that married life is treating you well! It was absolutely my pleasure to be a part of your special day! What a beautiful, summer wedding! Your friends and family were wonderful to celebrate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kerri S

My husband and I had our wedding at The Barns on October 28th, 2016. Leading up to the day, everyone that we worked with- from Traci at the very beginning, to Ashley for making all our appointments and events seamless, Jessica being so accommodating at our details appointment,... Read More Samantha and Mary Beth who answered all my 10pm "just thinking about this, wondering about that, this is on my mind" questions (and Samantha gave my parents and I a tour so they can see the venue before the big day), to our day of coordinator- Jenna, the biggest super star of all who made our day feel so special and made everything go smoothly and on time, and made me- the biggest worrier ever- actually not worry about things on the best day of our lives. Our immediate family and bridal party that interacted with Jenna the most of all our guests, absolutely loved her as well. She was so down to earth and kept calm, which made me feel calm. She worked behind the scenes with the Barns staff and our vendors to keep things moving seamlessly. Our ceremony started a little later than planned, and our pictures took a little longer than expected, but she made up the time. I was told by several of our guests that they were actually happy to have a little bit longer of cocktail hour (while we were finishing up with our photos). I don't blame them, because the food was amazing!!!! One of the most important points I want to drive home is that we didn't feel like we were just one of hundreds of couples. We felt like we had a really special, unique experience, and were taken care of the entire time. I have no regrets about anything- only that I wish I wrote this review sooner! I'm sure I probably missed a great many of people who made our day as amazing as it was, so to everyone at CT Wedding Group and the Barns- we are so thankful and so happy we made the decision to have our big day with you!

2016-12-14T13:07:38 Response from the vendor

Kerri and Justin! Thank you so much for your kind words! You two were an absolute pleasure to work with! Your attention to the little details for you wedding made it extra special :) Enjoy your first Holidays as husband and wife!! - Jenna

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Leah C

We had the most amazing wedding at the Barns!! I don't think I've ever come across a more organized, professional, proactive, and just generally on-top-of-things group of people as I did with the Barns planning team. I planned my Connecticut wedding from out in California and... Read More the Barns team made it so easy. They always responded to emails same day and anytime I had questions about how I should do something, they would not only answer them, but would also offer different or additional solutions they've seen work and help me make the best decisions for my day. Jenna was my day-of planner and she was AMAZING in every way. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and everyone was commenting on how unique it was, great spots around the grounds and in the barn to get photos, and the food and dessert was amazing. I can't imagine a more perfect day and the Barns team really made sure we could enjoy all of it and not have to worry about anything else. Highly recommend!

2016-12-06T12:54:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Leah, Andrew, and Family! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you all as well, I still have my Monkey Fists Key chain and I think of you and your amazing day every time I see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Danielle K

The CT Wedding Group was absolutely amazing helping my husband and I plan our special day. The email reminders during the planning process were immensely helpful and ensured everything on the checklist was completed. The Barns venue was stunning - we brought a couple of key... Read More pieces we wanted displayed, but the way they organized and added onto our items was beyond anything we could have imagined. The from the passed items at cocktail hour, to the autumn inspired meal, all of the food was delicious. We received so many wonderful compliments on the decor and food from our guests - even friends of friends on facebook were in awe of the beautiful venue. The day went better than we could have ever hoped and that was all thanks to Jenna and Sam. Thank you all so much for making our big day that much better.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Nicole N

It was truly wonderful! The planning and communication along the way was convenient and easy. The day of the wedding was stress free and enjoyable! A fabulous experience! Mary Beth and the CT Wedding Group team were quick to reply to any emails and phone calls. Jack was beyond... Read More helpful with coordinating on the day of. I truly enjoyed my wedding day and owe it to a wonderful team of people at the CT Wedding Group!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura D

I emphatically give the Barns at Wesleyan Hills a 5 star rating. If there were more stars I could give, I would give them a 20! My new husband and I had the wedding of our lives on October 30th, and it couldn't have been accomplished without the amazing support and guidance from... Read More the CWG staff. Jessica, Mary-Beth, Samantha, and Ashley were all key players in making the wedding planning experience stress-free and fun. I give the Barns and CWG the highest recommendation and owe them the most gratitude for creating the most incredible memories of my life!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sarah C

You NEED to get married here. Everything about The Barns is magical. The grounds and ceremony spot are straight out of a fairy tale. I thought this place was breathtaking at our first meeting but then to see it all put together on our wedding day 9/2/16 was indescribable. There... Read More are so many amazing decor and food options available, it was hard to choose. The staff was great! Jenna, Jessica, and Michelle were so awesome to work with. You won't have to worry about a thing! Well worth your money!

2016-11-08T12:28:35 Response from the vendor

Sarah and Thomas! Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys had such a great party and it was a pleasure to be apart of it! - Jenna

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Katie B

My husband and I got married at the Barns on August 19th and everything about our day was perfect! Jack and Mary Beth are a dream to work with. They are extremely helpful during the planning process and respond quickly to emails. Jack was our coordinator on the day of and we... Read More loved having him around! He made sure that we always had a drink in our hand, that everything went smoothly, and that we were sent home with plenty of food and desserts at the end of the night when we decided we didn't want to eat dinner. All of our guests raved about the food and how beautiful and unique the venue was. We couldn't have chosen a better place for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather P

I couldn't be more thankful for everything that The Barns has done to make my wedding day flawless. The staff made the entire process stress free and were beyond helpful every step of the way. There isn't a single negative thing I can about my experience with CT Wedding Group.

2016-10-31T12:39:16 Response from the vendor

Heather and Wil!! You guys were an absolute blast to work with!! Your Fall wedding was beautiful- thank you so much for your kind words!! - Jenna

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melora W

My husband and I were married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills on 9/18/16 and we are so happy we chose The Barns and CT wedding group for our wedding! We looked at many venues but when we first saw The Barns, we knew it was the perfect venue for us! We loved the gorgeous grounds... Read More with the willow tree as the backdrop for vows, as well the rustic elegance of the barn. The staff was amazing from day one, as everyone was warm, friendly, quick to help, and always professional- it was like having a built-in team of wedding planners! Mary-Beth was unbelievable and almost always responded the same day, and Jessica went above and beyond as our day-of coordinator. I had asked them to put out family photos during dinner to replace the escort cards, and because Jessica knew how important this was to me, she found a spot to beautifully display them during the entire reception, which was much appreciated! She made sure everything was taken care of down to the smallest detail, kept everything running smoothly, and somehow did all of this while remaining unseen. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food and dessert! Lastly, the wonderful staff at The Barns made our day truly stress-free so we could completely enjoy our wedding day, and for that we will be forever grateful! Thank you again to Mary-Beth, Jessica, and the rest of the staff from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mallory V

> Our wedding day was the most amazing day and night. Our wedding coordinator, Jack and his team were fantastic. Starting with the rehearsal, we felt everything was very well organized and we knew exactly what to expect the next day. I was able to go into the venue early on in... Read More the day of my wedding to get ready with my bridesmaids which was very helpful. Throughout the day someone would come in and check in on us to make sure that we had everything we needed. Jack made sure we kept to a schedule and everything went according to plan. I was especially appreciative of Mary-Beth and Carole for helping me when I dropped food on my dress. For the food that I was able to eat, it was amazing. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and the venue itself. Everything was incredible, the night was better than I could have expected it to go. We are so appreciative to everyone at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills for everything they did to make sure we had the best night ever!! THANK YOU! > > When talking to friends who are engaged or married, I was definitely going into this whole process a little anxious. Mary-Beth was there to answer all questions that we had throughout the entire process. I never felt that I wasn't going to be ready for this wedding. I always felt on time and ready for the next step in the process. On the day of the rehearsal, I definitely felt stressed but after talking to our wedding coordinator, Jack, I felt more excited for the day and a lot less stressed. I had a lot of ideas for the way I wanted things to look in the venue but none of them even came close to what the finished product looked like. Everything was better than I could have expected.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lenna L

Thank you so much to Mary-Beth, Jessica, and the crew at The Barns for making the planning process smooth and our wedding day(10/14/16) spectacular! From the planners/prompt communication to the actual event, the CT Wedding Group and Barns team was amazing. On the day of our... Read More wedding we utilized the little barn to get ready. We were quickly greeted and given a nice snack platter and champagne. Jessica helped time out the entire evening perfectly - from walking down the aisle to dances with the parents- the event was seamless. We had many guest compliment us on the execution, decor, and of course the FOOD. The cocktail hour to the late night pretzel station - my mouth is watering just writing about it. Nick and I loved everything the Barn put together. Our ceremony decor was exactly what we wanted and the Lightning was perfection! We cannot say enough good things about The Barns - thank you for making the day of our dreams come true - Lenna & Nick

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alicia W

I had such a wonderful day. The venue was spectacular. The grounds were beautiful. The food was absolutely delicious. I was very happy to have everything from the bridal suite to the ceremony right on site. It made for a stress-free day and allowed me more time to really enjoy... Read More everything. Jenna was tremendous in making sure I had everything I needed. I was happy to have her make the call on the weather as we ultimately had the wedding outside and I'll be thankful for the beautiful photos. She also carefully orchestrated the service for us so that we both had a chance to visit with our guests and eat. The venue also added some extra decor that really rounded out my vision for the wedding. It was really, really great.

2016-10-14T12:52:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Alicia! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful, and it was such a pleasure to make your vision come to life! Thank you for including us in your special day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brooke H

They say your wedding day is supposed to be one of the best days of your life, and our wedding at The Barns was without a doubt the best day ever! We could not have asked for a more perfect day or a better experience. The ceremony site and the barn where both more stunning then... Read More we imagined they would be. All the little details and wonderful ambience created by the staff and how smoothly things where executed by our coordinator Jenna, we didn't have to worry about a single detail all night. Our wedding was a week ago and my husband and I haven't been able to stop talking about it, we have received countless rave reviews from our guests as well. Thank you to everyone who made our day so special!

2016-09-15T08:41:05 Response from the vendor

Brooke and Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words! I had such a blast coordinating your wedding! You guys are amazing- Keep making eachother laugh!! Xoxo - Jenna

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kaitlin J

We had an august wedding. The Venue was stunning. Everything I tasted was delicious and they really took care of every last detail for me. Jenna was our coordinator and was every bit as meticulous as me so my mind was at ease for the big day!

2016-09-06T12:42:19 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin and John! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being your coordinator!! Decorating for your wedding was a blast with all your special touches and collected lanterns!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Caillin W

Everything about The Barns at Wesleyan Hills and CT Wedding Group is beyond amazing! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about our day of coordinator, Jenna and the rest of the team! Jenna made sure that our vision not only came to life, but she brought it to a whole... Read More new level! She was always there to make sure that we had everything we needed, make sure that we had food, a drink, etc all night. Everything about The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is beautiful, the grounds, the barn, the new gorgeous middle barn, the food and presentation! More than one guest stated that it was the "best wedding they had ever been to". Thank you Jenna, Mary Beth and the rest of the team at The Barns for a day we won't ever forget!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Allison C

My husband and I were planning our wedding under unusual circumstances; He was employed in Georgia, while I was finishing graduate school in New York. Although we never anticipated having a long distance engagement, or a destination wedding, once we saw The Barns, we knew it was... Read More the place for us. Mary-Beth went above and beyond for us. She was there every time we had questions (and you will have questions), great suggestions, and was always accommodating. We have been married for just over a week and our guests continue to rave about the food, the service, and the overall ambience of the night. We could not have dreamt a more beautiful day and the team at The Barns made it happen. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day truly magical!

2016-08-26T12:04:47 Response from the vendor

Allison & Nate - Thank you so much for your wonderful words! It was my absolute pleasure to help you plan and celebrate an amazing wedding. Despite the heat outside, everything inside The Barns was absolutely beautiful. We cannot wait to see your gorgeous pictures!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Taylor M

From the beginning my fiancé and I loved everything about the Barns. The staff there ( Mary Beth and Jenna) were so professional, sweet and helpful. The space itself is gorgeous expecially with the new coctail hour Barn which was recently renovated. The food was fantastic!... Read More Overall we had a fantastic experience!!

2016-08-23T10:33:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Katelyn and Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy I was with you guys as you celebrate your special day- you guys are absolutely amazing and were such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Caitlyn G

Absolutely beautiful venue. From our first meeting, the Barns staff helped streamline the wedding process. We were provided a list of possible vendors for any wedding needs and they all provided excellent service. It was great knowing that our vendors were familiar with the... Read More Barns and friends with the staff. Lindsey was our coordinator the day of the wedding and kept everything running smoothly (including timing our ceremony to end just as thunder began)!!!! The Barns are so beautiful that you will not need lots of other decorations. The garden lights and old wooden floors are the perfect backdrop.