The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Loft, Park, Tented, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

616 Long Hill Road, Middletown, CT

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Steven F

My wife and I were married on September 16, 2016 at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. From the moment we walked into the Barns over a year ago, we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. It had the perfect rustic and natural feel we were looking for, while still being... Read More beautiful and elegant. I was instantly enamored by the smell of the wood, the extended ceilings and the giant windows looking out toward the willow trees and duck pond. Anyone who walks through the Barns' doors, will know exactly what I mean. To top it off, the entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. Throughout the entire planning process, Mary-Beth (the Senior Wedding Planner) and her staff were there to help keep us on track and answer any questions or concerns we had. They always remained professional, courteous, and were understanding to all of our needs and requests. On the day of our wedding, the Staff at the Barns, especially Jack, took all of the stress and worries away from the very first moment. The decorations / set up of the Barns far exceeded our expectations and the Venue looked magnificent. The lighting hanging from the rafters and the barrel wood tables created the perfect ambiance. I have heard countless amounts of compliments from all of our guests on how magical the Barns looked that night. We were married underneath the giant willow tree which provides the ultimate backdrop for the wedding pictures. The duck pond and small bridges around the pond only added to the beauty of the property. I truly cannot state enough how beautiful this venue is. Throughout the cocktail hour, Jack and the rest of the staff catered to the bridal party and our every need as we continued getting photographed around the venue. We were constantly given food and drinks whenever we wanted it. The food was exceptional! Both apps and dinner. It was honestly the best food I have ever had at a wedding (I know this may seem biased but I could not stop stuffing my face). We then made our way inside for dinner and dancing. We had a large guest count (over 200 people) but the Barns was more than accommodating and it did not feel crowded at all. There was plenty of room for everyone to move freely and not feel claustrophobic. Again, the staff was terrific. Dinner service was smooth and they met the needs of every one of our guests. They also made my wife and I feel like royalty. Anytime we needed anything, someone was there to assist us right away. They kept everything on schedule and even made sure we had time to eat (which many people warned would not be possible on our wedding day). They were constantly going above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff than the Barns at Wesleyan Hills and the Connecticut Wedding Group. I would truly recommend the Barns to anyone who is getting married and look forward to attending weddings at this venue in the future. They made our dream wedding a reality and thank everyone involved from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie P

BEST. WEDDING. EVER. Everyone loves their wedding (I hope!) But I must say, I don’t think I would love mine as much if it hadn’t been at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Not only is the venue absolutely stunning (where else have you ever seen chandeliers in a barn??), but... Read More Connecticut Wedding Group was absolutely amazing to work with. From our initial tour, to the day of, all CWG wedding planners and everyone I ever spoke to was so accommodating, prompt, and kind! I must have exchanged dozens of emails with the wedding planner I worked with, Mary-Beth, leading up to the day, and she was SO helpful and sweet! After some hiccups getting ready (my hairstylist was an hour late and that pushed everything back), I was feeling pretty anxious. But those feelings quickly dissolved the moment we arrived to get dressed at The Barns—aka when Melinda took the reins! Melinda is pure magic. She was our day-of wedding planner and she was positively phenomenal! After spending countless hours crafting signs, creating fixtures, and brainstorming centerpieces, I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by how she brought my vision to life. And though she was so patient and laid back, she definitely was great with keeping everything on schedule. My husband and I still can’t get over how she read our minds—refreshing our drinks, making us plates from the buffet because we were so busy talking we forgot about eating, and generally moving things along so that we maximized the fun. In addition to the general awesomeness of the staff and venue itself, the food is delicious. Everyone I see, 6 weeks later, is still raving about how amazing everything was. The variety, the flavors—truly impeccable. We opted for pies for dessert—which is such a nice option and one that I’ve never seen at a wedding. I’ve received so many ‘best wedding ever’ comments from friends and family and that’s truly all thanks to the staff at The Barns and Connecticut Wedding Group—especially Melinda! Unbelievable from start to finish—I feel so lucky to have such happy memories from our wedding day :)

Rustic yet Elegant Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

In August, my wife and I were married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. It was an ideal venue for the sort of contemporary wedding that my wife and I envisioned for ourselves. We could not be more satisfied with this rustic yet elegant wedding space. The venue itself has many... Read More features that captured our interest. The landscape is very well maintained and offers an attractive backdrop for a ceremony. Our guests were seated on a well maintained lawn looking out at an enormous weeping willow tree adjacent to a calm pond. The Barn itself also rivaled the grounds in terms of its visual appeal. The high ceilings, wooden beams, hardwood floor and balcony added lots of visual detail. It is worth noting that The Barns is a raw space that can be transformed by adding various lighting and decor packages. We decided to accent the hardwood and rustic atmosphere with strings of garden lights and sheer tapestries. We also were very satisfied by the professionalism and attentiveness demonstrated by the entire staff over the course of the pre-wedding process. They were diligent in corresponding on a regular basis. The menu tasting was also quite remarkable in terms of the fun atmosphere the staff produced. We sampled all the artisanal meal options while also mingling with other couples and talking with knowledgable staff. The food options were eclectic and inventive. The Barns provides ten hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and an open bar with signature craft cocktails as standard offerings. The farm-to-table dinner options were on par with the sorts of meals my wife and I find at highly renowned restaurants throughout New England. The food was fresh, innovative, rotates seasonally. The service the day of the wedding was impeccable. The event coordinator, Jack McDowell, was professional and instilled confidence in his ability to be responsive to our needs. The staff was present yet discrete throughout the day. They made the wedding a seamless affair. The Barns exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melora W

My husband and I were married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills on 9/18/16 and we are so happy we chose The Barns and CT wedding group for our wedding! We looked at many venues but when we first saw The Barns, we knew it was the perfect venue for us! We loved the gorgeous grounds... Read More with the willow tree as the backdrop for vows, as well the rustic elegance of the barn. The staff was amazing from day one, as everyone was warm, friendly, quick to help, and always professional- it was like having a built-in team of wedding planners! Mary-Beth was unbelievable and almost always responded the same day, and Jessica went above and beyond as our day-of coordinator. I had asked them to put out family photos during dinner to replace the escort cards, and because Jessica knew how important this was to me, she found a spot to beautifully display them during the entire reception, which was much appreciated! She made sure everything was taken care of down to the smallest detail, kept everything running smoothly, and somehow did all of this while remaining unseen. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food and dessert! Lastly, the wonderful staff at The Barns made our day truly stress-free so we could completely enjoy our wedding day, and for that we will be forever grateful! Thank you again to Mary-Beth, Jessica, and the rest of the staff from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mallory V

> Our wedding day was the most amazing day and night. Our wedding coordinator, Jack and his team were fantastic. Starting with the rehearsal, we felt everything was very well organized and we knew exactly what to expect the next day. I was able to go into the venue early on in... Read More the day of my wedding to get ready with my bridesmaids which was very helpful. Throughout the day someone would come in and check in on us to make sure that we had everything we needed. Jack made sure we kept to a schedule and everything went according to plan. I was especially appreciative of Mary-Beth and Carole for helping me when I dropped food on my dress. For the food that I was able to eat, it was amazing. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and the venue itself. Everything was incredible, the night was better than I could have expected it to go. We are so appreciative to everyone at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills for everything they did to make sure we had the best night ever!! THANK YOU! > > When talking to friends who are engaged or married, I was definitely going into this whole process a little anxious. Mary-Beth was there to answer all questions that we had throughout the entire process. I never felt that I wasn't going to be ready for this wedding. I always felt on time and ready for the next step in the process. On the day of the rehearsal, I definitely felt stressed but after talking to our wedding coordinator, Jack, I felt more excited for the day and a lot less stressed. I had a lot of ideas for the way I wanted things to look in the venue but none of them even came close to what the finished product looked like. Everything was better than I could have expected.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lenna L

Thank you so much to Mary-Beth, Jessica, and the crew at The Barns for making the planning process smooth and our wedding day(10/14/16) spectacular! From the planners/prompt communication to the actual event, the CT Wedding Group and Barns team was amazing. On the day of our... Read More wedding we utilized the little barn to get ready. We were quickly greeted and given a nice snack platter and champagne. Jessica helped time out the entire evening perfectly - from walking down the aisle to dances with the parents- the event was seamless. We had many guest compliment us on the execution, decor, and of course the FOOD. The cocktail hour to the late night pretzel station - my mouth is watering just writing about it. Nick and I loved everything the Barn put together. Our ceremony decor was exactly what we wanted and the Lightning was perfection! We cannot say enough good things about The Barns - thank you for making the day of our dreams come true - Lenna & Nick

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alicia W

I had such a wonderful day. The venue was spectacular. The grounds were beautiful. The food was absolutely delicious. I was very happy to have everything from the bridal suite to the ceremony right on site. It made for a stress-free day and allowed me more time to really enjoy... Read More everything. Jenna was tremendous in making sure I had everything I needed. I was happy to have her make the call on the weather as we ultimately had the wedding outside and I'll be thankful for the beautiful photos. She also carefully orchestrated the service for us so that we both had a chance to visit with our guests and eat. The venue also added some extra decor that really rounded out my vision for the wedding. It was really, really great.

2016-10-14T12:52:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Alicia! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful, and it was such a pleasure to make your vision come to life! Thank you for including us in your special day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brooke H

They say your wedding day is supposed to be one of the best days of your life, and our wedding at The Barns was without a doubt the best day ever! We could not have asked for a more perfect day or a better experience. The ceremony site and the barn where both more stunning then... Read More we imagined they would be. All the little details and wonderful ambience created by the staff and how smoothly things where executed by our coordinator Jenna, we didn't have to worry about a single detail all night. Our wedding was a week ago and my husband and I haven't been able to stop talking about it, we have received countless rave reviews from our guests as well. Thank you to everyone who made our day so special!

2016-09-15T08:41:05 Response from the vendor

Brooke and Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words! I had such a blast coordinating your wedding! You guys are amazing- Keep making eachother laugh!! Xoxo - Jenna

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kaitlin J

We had an august wedding. The Venue was stunning. Everything I tasted was delicious and they really took care of every last detail for me. Jenna was our coordinator and was every bit as meticulous as me so my mind was at ease for the big day!

2016-09-06T12:42:19 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin and John! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being your coordinator!! Decorating for your wedding was a blast with all your special touches and collected lanterns!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Caillin W

Everything about The Barns at Wesleyan Hills and CT Wedding Group is beyond amazing! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about our day of coordinator, Jenna and the rest of the team! Jenna made sure that our vision not only came to life, but she brought it to a whole... Read More new level! She was always there to make sure that we had everything we needed, make sure that we had food, a drink, etc all night. Everything about The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is beautiful, the grounds, the barn, the new gorgeous middle barn, the food and presentation! More than one guest stated that it was the "best wedding they had ever been to". Thank you Jenna, Mary Beth and the rest of the team at The Barns for a day we won't ever forget!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Steph M

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is an absolutely gorgeous venue, and CT Wedding Group maintains it with meticulous attention to detail. The outdoor ceremony area is stunning, and the inside décor was perfectly suited to our taste and the space. The food was delicious; every one of... Read More our guests commented on the flavors and presentation of each course. The cocktail hour and dessert were also perfectly on point, right down to the "to go" boxes that the staff at CT Wedding Group packed for our guests to bring home with them. You know how they say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day? That is not true with a wedding with CT Wedding Group. Every detail of our wedding was executed perfectly, and every single guest raved about the wedding! I didn't think that my wife and I would be able to relax and let go of the details, but our wedding planner (Jessica) did everything right to put our minds at ease and made sure every detail was even better than we dreamed. We had a blast planning the wedding with the staff at CT Wedding Group, and an even better time celebrating the day. We could not have made a better choice, and would recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

2016-09-02T14:21:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Ladies!! The pleasure of planning and celebrating with you was truly all mine! We had such a great time with your family and friends! And that dance floor was PACKED all night!! I wish you both all the best, and congratulations again!! ~Jessica

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Allison C

My husband and I were planning our wedding under unusual circumstances; He was employed in Georgia, while I was finishing graduate school in New York. Although we never anticipated having a long distance engagement, or a destination wedding, once we saw The Barns, we knew it was... Read More the place for us. Mary-Beth went above and beyond for us. She was there every time we had questions (and you will have questions), great suggestions, and was always accommodating. We have been married for just over a week and our guests continue to rave about the food, the service, and the overall ambience of the night. We could not have dreamt a more beautiful day and the team at The Barns made it happen. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day truly magical!

2016-08-26T12:04:47 Response from the vendor

Allison & Nate - Thank you so much for your wonderful words! It was my absolute pleasure to help you plan and celebrate an amazing wedding. Despite the heat outside, everything inside The Barns was absolutely beautiful. We cannot wait to see your gorgeous pictures!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Taylor M

From the beginning my fiancé and I loved everything about the Barns. The staff there ( Mary Beth and Jenna) were so professional, sweet and helpful. The space itself is gorgeous expecially with the new coctail hour Barn which was recently renovated. The food was fantastic!... Read More Overall we had a fantastic experience!!

2016-08-23T10:33:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Katelyn and Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy I was with you guys as you celebrate your special day- you guys are absolutely amazing and were such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Caitlyn G

Absolutely beautiful venue. From our first meeting, the Barns staff helped streamline the wedding process. We were provided a list of possible vendors for any wedding needs and they all provided excellent service. It was great knowing that our vendors were familiar with the... Read More Barns and friends with the staff. Lindsey was our coordinator the day of the wedding and kept everything running smoothly (including timing our ceremony to end just as thunder began)!!!! The Barns are so beautiful that you will not need lots of other decorations. The garden lights and old wooden floors are the perfect backdrop.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Lisa m

We had our reception at the barn 8/12/16 and it was perfect. With 100+ degree weather, the staff made us so comfortable. Our guests were blown away by the middle barn. What an amazing addition! Jon and I were taken such good care of by Jenna and the whole staff. Jenna... Read More accommodated everything anyone in attendance needed. Leading up to the reception, there were late night emails, phone calls and drop ins and everyone at CWG made us feel comfortable and welcome (and sane) I can't thank Jenna enough. She is a master at her craft. Everything was perfect the day of and its all thanks to CWG!

2016-08-18T14:54:15 Response from the vendor

Lisa and John! You guys are amazing! We loved being apart of your special day. The two of you are such troopers battling the heat, and you still had the most amazing day. Thank you so much for including us, and best of luck! Jenna... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lindsay B

The Barns team did an amazing job on our wedding day. Everything was set up perfectly to our vision. Jenna made sure all of our needs were met and most importantly made sure we ate our dinner! Our guests could not stop complimenting the venue and staff. I would not change a... Read More thing about the flow of our day. Our wedding planning experience was effortless. CT wedding group was always one step ahead of us and made sure all of our ducks were in a row. They had an answer for everything and made sure I understood all of the details. The wedding planning process was a wonderful experience for us. From start to finish we were treated with much respect and consideration of our needs. We had total and complete confidence that CT wedding group would make our journey to marriage successful.

2016-08-16T13:06:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Lindsay and Kyle! I am so happy to hear that your wedding along with the planning exceeded all your expectations! The two of you were such a pleasure to work with and so much fun! I absolutely loved your special touches, from the bridesmaid... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Vanessa M

Once we saw The Barns we knew it was the perfect choice for our wedding! Not only do you get to get married on their beautiful grounds and have an amazing farm-to-table meal, but you also get help throughout the entire planning process from their phenomenal staff!! The day of... Read More our wedding there was a possibility of rain, the staff set up for the ceremony inside and outside just incase and thanks to an amazing team getting our guests seated quickly we were able to get married outside, with thunder overhead! Lindsay was our day of coordinator and I can't say enough amazing things about her. She kept everything going smoothly the day of making the day completely flawless! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect!

2016-08-16T12:43:59 Response from the vendor

Vanessa & Adam, Thank you so much for your kind words! I had such a wonderful time working with you both, and I am thrilled that we were able to beat out the storm so you could get married outside near the willows. I absolutely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Katelynn M

We couldn't have been MORE happy with our wedding at the Barn's - from the gorgeous grounds, to the new cocktail hour space, to the bridal suite and actual barn - Everything was STUNNING. The team set up everything perfectly as i had imagined. I walked into the reception room... Read More prior to our ceremony and just cried by myself because it was my vision executed with perfection. Our day of coordinator made our day extra special, we never had to seek out a drink or had to worry about what was coming next. She was always there for both my husband and I with a refill & kept the day running smoothly. It was magical.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Barbara W

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was an amazing venue, and the CT Wedding Group was absolutely the best the work with. We live our of state, and booked our wedding a year and half in advance, and the wedding group was so easy to... Read More work with through emails, and we never felt forgotten even when our wedding was so far away. They also worked with us to schedule any in person meetings while we were in the area. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional, friendly, and efficient. If I emailed someone a random question and they were out of the office or couldn't get the answer right away they would send my question along to someone else so I wouldn't be waiting on an answer, it was great but really not necessary. Every aspect of wedding planning was made easier and more fun by dealing with the Wedding group from the initial meetings, emails about linens or my crazy ideas for the table layout in the barn, the delicious food tasting, and of course the amazing wedding day. Allie, our day of coordinator, was THE BEST. She worked with us on every detail of our day, we were pretty easy going and she used her experience and creativity to fill in any blanks. Starting that night and even to this day we keep getting compliments about how great the venue was. Everyone loved the food and decor/vibe of the place. A lot of people also commented on the professionalism and friendliness of the always-smiling staff at the Barns. I could go on and on....Everything was really absolutely amazing, and we wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My daughter got married almost a year ago in August at the Barns. They did an amazing job. Jack who was our event planner was unbelievably attentive to every detail from setting up the decorations to handing out bottle water at the end of the night. Everyone was pampered from... Read More the time they arrived until departing. As the mother of the bride I was able to relax and enjoy a wonderful day due to the service they provided. I cannot say enough about the beautiful venue, quality food, how organized the staff was at the Barns at Wesleyan. They were truly amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Stacy E

Can't say enough great things about the Barns at Wesleyan Hills, along with the amazing staff at CT wedding Group. They are a best in class operation and wonderful to work with. The team helps you every step of the way and for me, who is not really into wedding planning (I know... Read More crazy, right), they were extremely helpful in keeping me focused, along with keeping tabs on all planning components. The food was out of this world and our guests kept raving about the passed appetizers as well. The sliders and tacos especially. They have so many options to offer a couple to make the wedding day truly unique and special. The venue itself was decorated perfectly and our coordinator Jessica was a huge help in prepping and the day of, making sure we were taken care of. It was the only venue we looked at and fell in love with it the moment we got there. We are extremely happy with our experience at the Barns and recommend it highly to anyone looking for that rustic yet elegant wedding.

2016-07-07T08:25:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We had such a great time planning and celebrating your wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills with you and Matt. Your friends and family were so much fun, and Matt did such an awesome job making your centerpieces... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Carly M

We got married at the Barns in April 2016. From the moment we picked the date until the moment we walked down the aisle, the planning team and staff made sure that every detail and request was executed to perfection. Mary-Beth is hands down the sweetest, most professional and... Read More talented wedding coordinator. She helped us to create a magical day down to the smallest detail - there was not a single thing we asked for that was refused. The entire team is incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls, which made planning our wedding from NYC as stress-free and easy as possible. The grounds were groomed to perfection and looked lush despite the fact that it had flurried in CT just 10 days earlier. Every piece of decor was spot on with the vision we had in mind and laid out appropriately so that both barns looked decorated without being too bare or cluttered. The Chef and kitchen team also met with us personally and accommodated all of our menu requests and preferences, making for a meal that was representative of our tastes. Many guests commented that the wait staff and bartenders provided outstanding service - courses arrived promptly, dishes were cleared quickly, and drinks were meticulously crafted. And of course the Barn just speaks for itself... it is charming without feeling cramped and definitely gives off a warm and rustic vibe. We cannot thank the Barns staff and team enough for making our wedding truly seamless and the best day of our lives! With thanks, The Naples

2016-06-16T15:18:08 Response from the vendor

Carly & Taylor - Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my absolute pleasure to help you plan and celebrate such an incredibly beautiful wedding. I wish you both the best in the future together! - Mary-Beth

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Krista G

Outstanding, beautiful and professional are just some of the words my husband and I would use to describe our wedding day experience with the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. We said our I Do’s on April 30, 2016 and it was truly the best day of our lives. Not only because it was our... Read More wedding day, but because the staff pleasure to work with and the venue is absolutely stunning. From informative follow-up emails, to delicious tastings and being able to work with a day-of coordinator, our wedding planning with the CT Wedding Group was a delight. We were able to discuss all our wedding details with our day-of coordinator before the big day and ask as many questions (big or small) as we could! And trust me, there were lots of questions, all of which were quickly and helpfully answered. When the big day came, it truly went off without a hitch and was absolute perfection. The decorations we provided/selected were beautifully displayed and seeing how wonderful it all came together was very exciting and emotional. Our guests also could not stop raving about the delicious food and helpful staff. All in all, there are not enough words to describe how grateful we are to the CT Wedding Group for hosting our wedding and doing an incredible job! Everyone was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. And after working with them for over two years (we booked very early), it felt like we were sharing our special day with all our friends. If you’re looking for a unique, gorgeous wedding venue that will have your guests talking for years (no seriously, you’ll be setting the bar high) then look no further than the CT Wedding Group and the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. It will be the best wedding decision you make!

2016-07-07T10:05:16 Response from the vendor

Krista, thank you so much for your feedback!! Your wedding was absolutely magical, we're all so so happy we were able to bring your vision to life for you! Congratulations again, to you and Matthew! Sincerely, Allie Feitelson

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Lindsay J

What a venue! Throughout the entire process of checking out the venue for the first time to leaving the night of the wedding I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The level of service of the staff throughout the whole process was impeccable! They were always there to... Read More answer my crazy bride question with true patience and a smile. Our wedding coordinator, Jack who I meet on the day before our wedding, was absolutely amazing. I am a control freak and he just made me feel so comfortable that everything was covered. I actually got to relax on my wedding day and truly enjoy the once and lifetime experience. The ONE thing that I was not a huge fan of was the bridal suite. There was no place to properly hang my gown so it was off the floor with out moving furniture. Other than that though, it was great. Comfy couches, 2 bathrooms, a fridge (fully stocked), hors d'oeuvres brought in before the ceremony, and full communication between Jack and my girls. He had everything covered and did it calmly with professionalism. To top it off, at the end of the night my mother realized that she left her purse inside the venue. Jack went back to the venue, found the purse, and personally drove it to us at the hotel! You can't ask for better service. Best venue ever and worth EVERY SINGLE penny I paid!!!! Love the whole team there. <3

2016-05-20T09:31:37 Response from the vendor

Lindsay & John - Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help you plan and celebrate your wedding. And thank your for your feedback on the bridal suite at The Barns. We've already gone ahead and made sure that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Marilu

CT Wedding Group and The Barns at Wesleyan Hills gave me the wedding I had envisioned. From the details, the food, to the service, everything was absolutely perfect. There is not one thing I would of changed, I couldn't be happier. Our wedding coordinator, Allie Feitelson was... Read More amazing. Allie answered all my questions (very quickly if I may add), if I needed advice, help, anything, she was there for us. Allie has that personal touch that made the look of our wedding exactly what we wanted, warm, rustic, romantic and classic. The Barns is perfect and I can't say enough about the service. The food was delicious, even days after the wedding when we would see family, they would mention how good the food was and how smooth the day went. I always felt comfortable and never worried, at all. Allie was always on top of everything and everyone at The Barns were always helpful. At our rehearsal we met with Allie and Jack, and Jack as well was quick to answer our questions. It was nice knowing they were there for me. I keep reliving our wedding because it was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend the Barns, the venue is beautiful, and the staff especially were great. It felt nice seeing what we wanted come to life but also seeing our guest complementing us on our day, the place, food.. it was a good feeling. Especially all the work that goes into planning a wedding, it felt good hearing compliments! This place is classic, so happy I had my wedding here.

2016-05-09T08:25:25 Response from the vendor

Marilu, We are SO thrilled we were able to bring your wedding day dreams to life! You and Randy are such a wonderful couple, and the entire wedding was such a pleasure for us to help you plan and celebrate. Thank you for sharing this;... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!