The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

Middletown, CT

Book Your Wedding with The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, CT

Widely considered one of the premier wedding venues in New England, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills provides couples with a historic, non-traditional venue, perfect for a rustic chic and romantic style wedding. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and authentic experience, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is the venue for you.

Outdoors

The outdoor space includes a beautiful pond outlined by cattails, willow trees, wooden bridges, and luxuriously green lawns that set the background for inspired wedding photos. Ceremonies are available on-site, either outside on the gorgeous lawn or inside the Big Barn.

The Little Barn Bridal Suite

The Little Barn is a spacious wedding suite available onsite for you and your wedding party to get ready. This space is complete with restrooms, a kitchenette stocked with refreshments, plenty of comfortable seating, and of course mirrors for those last minute touches.

The Middle Barn

Newly constructed in 2016 to match the architecture of the historic Big Barn, the Middle Barn is the perfect cocktail hour space for you and your guests. Grab a drink at the fully stocked bar, enjoy farm-to-table inspired cuisine, and relax in the space for cocktail hour. The Middle Barn is also a great, comfortable hang out space throughout the evening.

The Big Barn

Raised in 1872, this historic English-style dairy barn features walls that are designed with richly colored hardwood planks, exposed ceiling beams, and original 145 year-old wooden floors (the perfect dance floor!) which become the blank canvas for your big day. This space is designed for you to paint the backdrop for your wedding. Between twinkling garden lights, beautiful canopies with fresh florals and greens, or dramatic chandeliers, you can design The Barns to match your wedding style.

Tours are by appointment only and are held available seven days a week.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills seats 125-225 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

This venue has a site rental fee and our full service catering starts as low as $99.95 per guest on select dates .

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in your wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is equipped with heating and air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Barns is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available.

Benefits of choosing this venue include:

·        One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience

·        Wedding planning services are included in your package throughout the engagement

·        Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event

·        Chiavari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware

·        Amazing design and décor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the Barns at Wesleyan Hills!

Enjoy panoramic views of our gorgeous willow trees, to dancing the night away in our authentic 150 year old dairy barn! You get the use of The Big Barn, the newly constructed (2016) Middle Barn, and Little Barn Wedding Suite for your cocktail hour, all equipped with heat and air conditioning! We provide a 6 hour reception with option to have your ceremony on site with us.

$$$$ – Expensive

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Loft, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

616 Long Hill Road, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Anna B

My husband and I prolonged writing this review ONLY because it would mark the end of our memorable partnership with the fabulous crew at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. We got married at The Barns on April 15, 2017 and can without a doubt, confidently say that booking The Barns at... Read More Wesleyan Hills was the best experience we have gone through. We planned and executed our wedding in 9 months, all with the help of so many knowledgable, hardworking, and honest staff members. For starters, planning this wedding was stress free, AND enjoyable. The staff treated us like family, and we felt nothing but respect and honesty. At our menu tasting, we crossed paths with the owner of the CT Wedding Group, Tom, who provided us much comfort in knowing that he would do all that he could to ensure us a fabulous experience. Every little detail you can think of, The Barns has already thought of. Anything you think could go wrong on your big day, The Barns has already put in place a plan B and C. We felt much comfort in knowing that they were willing to do everything in their power to make such an important time in our lives a success. Before our wedding, we had heard nothing but exceptional reviews from friends and family who have attended or even heard of people who attended a wedding at The Barns. My husband and I had been to countless weddings where the food was just warm, had little flavor, or you were waiting until 9pm for the entrees out. At our wedding the timing of cocktail hour, first course, and entrees and perfect. Meals were hot and our guests raved about flavor. Executive Chef, Steve, made it a point to create entrees for our family that had extreme dietary restrictions. The entire night felt natural and effortless. Our wonderful coordinators, Jessica and Samantha, let us know when and where anything would take place, they checked in countless times assuring we had everything we needed and they were always one step ahead. The decor and atmosphere at The Barns is truly one of a kind. We brought in own decor pieces however The Barns provided us with many different options and items to use. It brought our design full circle. I received two compliments from two separate guests that I would never even think of while attending a wedding. They said how wonderful, friendly, and relaxed the wait staff was at their table. They made sure our guests felt comfortable, asked for anything they needed, and were thoroughly enjoying themselves. I have to give a HUGE shoutout to the director of wedding planning, Mary-Beth. She was available to us with an ideas and answers to any questions, and a solution to any problem. We became good friends with her as she guided us through this process. She truly is the best at her job. I know for a fact that she will go above and beyond your expectations to make sure you have THE best wedding you could dream of. From every coordinator, to bartender, waiter, and receptionist, our experience at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills would not have been as memorable had we picked another venue. We became friends with them, we enjoyed celebrating our evening with them, and we never felt unsatisfied. We truly are going to miss working with The Barns and all of their staff. I would hands down recommend booking your wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills because you aren't just booking a venue. You are choosing a company and the people who you will trust to plan one of the most memorable times of your life. We trusted and LOVED our decision.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Stephanie G

(It's impossible to write a short review for this amazing group and venue so bare with me on the length of this!! LOL) We had the most amazing wedding day on 05/12/17 at The Barns At Wesleyan Hills. The Connecticut Wedding Group absolutely blew us away with all of their... Read More incredible talent, visions, ideas, patience, compassion, etc. From the very beginning of this journey, Michelle was incredibly helpful with introducing us to the best venue in CT (bias or not). She brought our vision alive just in the first visit which excited us even more about choosing our beautiful location. Mary Beth and Samantha were also very helpful with answering our many emails of questions and always responded quickly. There was never a question or concern that no one could help with. Even when I thought things would be impossible, TCWG proved that there is literally nothing they can't do! For example, our seating chart which we received the day before the wedding was a complete disaster and unreadable. Amanda took the chart and said she'd take care of it. I was blown away the next day when we learned that she took her own personal time and energy to re-create it her own way but so it would look the same. My husband and I were in awe when we saw what she accomplished. We are so grateful for Amanda's help and selfless efforts. Finally, Jenna and Cate... our day could not have been possible without these two! Seeing everything come together the day of, took our breath away as well as all of our guests. The vision they pulled together was way bigger and better than anything I ever imagined. Their help and compassion helped ground me when my nerves were getting the best of me. And they both made sure my husband and I (as well as the bridal party and immediate family) were all set and had everything we needed. All of our guest still rave about the venue and all of the amazing details even to this day. The food, the dessert displays (hello donut wall!!!) and everything inside-out. TCWG is a group of angels. My husband and I simply could not have done this on our own without them. I'm happy to call this amazing group our friends and I recommend TCWG and the beautiful Barns At Wesleyan Hills to anyone who is getting married!! You will NOT be disappointed!

2017-06-12T13:31:47 Response from the vendor

Stephanie and Paul!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Cate, The Team, and I can't stop raving about your wedding! We absolutely loved making your Nautical Theme event come to life! We can't wait to see pictures!!! Jenna

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lindsey B

Choosing a venue can be a really stressful process, and you want it to be equal parts beautiful and also, hopefully, stress free. From the moment we met with the The Barnes at Wesleyan Hills team, it was love at first sight--for the venue and the people. Everyone is warm and... Read More friendly, they greet you with smiles, answer all your questions rapidly, and even go above and beyond with more details you thought you needed. The venue itself is like a dream--you can customize it yourself, with a lot of options at a variety of price points. Mary Beth and Jenna became what I would now call friends--they were always honest with their opinions on what would be best for us. Their emails and correspondence was thorough--and not overwhelming, which was so helpful. The day of the wedding, because of Jenna (and Mary Beth and Gillian), I felt calm and taken care of. They were so on top of everything, helped us to actually eat the AMAZING food (seriously, it's so delicious!) and were just fun to have around us. Nothing was overlooked, every detail done with professionalism I didn't know possible. They helped us in our search to find a DJ, florist, photographer--gave feedback on my decor ideas and were awesome guides for every aspect of the experience. My advice for anyone booking a venue, is to go here, see it for yourself and meet the team. You'll get far more than just a space. You will feel taken care of and really enjoy the experience--from the first tour, the food tasting and all that leads up to the big day. Now that we are married, I miss talking to them!

2017-05-09T09:01:19 Response from the vendor

Lindsey and Brian! Saying that it was an absolute pleasure to share in your special day would be an understatement! Thank you so much for choosing us and including us in such a magical moment in your lives! To decorate your event with all your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Tara O

Where do we begin!? Our wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was everything we dreamed of and MORE; all thanks to CT Wedding Group. The beautiful rustic venue, farm-to-table food and romantic décor options were the reason we chose The Barns but, the people that work here are... Read More the reason our wedding day was perfect! We gave them our vision and they took care of every detail to make it a reality. From the moment we choose the venue over a year ago and all the way through to the very end of the reception, every person we worked with at CT Wedding Group was amazing. The people that work here are so talented and truly love what they do! We could write a novel but words can’t really describe what an incredible experience it was. Thank you sooo much to all of the staff at CT Wedding Group for making the whole experience so enjoyable – special shout out to Allie and Cate for making sure that our day went off without a hitch !

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Catherine G

The Barns was amazing!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past weekend and the customer service the entire day was out of this world. From the second the bridal party arrived the staff was accommodating, welcome and went above and beyond! From the wedding coordinator to the... Read More wait staff, I was so impressed. It really made the day even more special not only for the bride and groom but for the bridal party too! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Amy K

I don’t even know where to begin in describing how thankful I am to the team at The Barns!!! The service was excellent and the responsiveness was the best I’ve ever dealt with! The Barns made our special day truly special! Lindsay & Cate were our coordinators and we are so... Read More thankful for all of the hard work they did as well as the beautiful decorations! I cannot day enough positive things about this venue! This venue truly completed our dream wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Bela M

The Barnes at Wesleyan hill is a beautiful wedding venue. Outside gardens are gorgeous and inside barn is rustic and elegant. We had picked the place for our daughter’s wedding 18 months in advance and were planning 200 guests. Unfortunately venue did work out for us. We... Read More attended a wedding at Barnes in summer, which had guest count of 150-180 range and realized that there is no way we can have 200 guests seating there. Even with 180 count tables were crowded and guests had to stand up for servers to reach everyone. I am writing this review for someone planning a wedding for larger guest count to think properly before making decision. The place is good for 150 max, if you like everyone to see the dance floor and place to easily move around. Even though they say they can seat up to 225 guests, it’s long stretch and that means every bit of floor space is taken by tables and chairs. No place for anyone to move or server to serve food etc. And in case if you want to do ceremony inside, because of bad weather, there isn’t enough seating or standing place for more than 120. We wanted to do a Hindu ceremony, which is 45 minutes long and requires small stage, which will reduce available space inside even more. The only way we could have done inside ceremony is by making many of our guests to stand and reduce our guest count to half. Jessica was a wonderful person to work with and really tried hard to make it work for us; however, we were unable to reduce out guest list and decided to look for different venue. Barnes refused to return any amount of our deposit, even though it was 15 months in advance and was very easy for them to give dates to someone else.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Lauren M

Our wedding was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. The staff at the Barns was so accommodating and I never had to worry about anything. Cathy and Kate made our day perfect. I would recommend the Barns to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Christen S

My wife and i could never have imagined our day would be as perfect as it was! We loved everyone in the staff as well as the venue that we actually went back 2 weeks later to do post wedding photos!

2017-11-13T08:50:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for the kind words!! We had such an amazing time celebrating with your family and friends! From your stunning decor to your chic bridal party, every detail was simply perfection! We loved every minute of planning with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Elizabeth D

The one word that continues to come to my mind when I think of The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is FABULOUS! The very first time my husband and myself (along with my parents) met with Mary-Beth at The Barns for our first meeting, we knew we had found the perfect place to have our... Read More wedding. Everyone in the office was so friendly and welcoming, always going above and beyond with everything they did. I can honestly say that I never encountered one negative, mean, or unwelcoming person in the entire facility...literally...from the wait staff, chef, office personnel, coordinating team, etc...every single person was incredible! One of the most amazing things (amongst many others) that The Barns does for their bride and groom is always making it about the bride and groom. I never once felt that my vision or ideas for the day were unaccessible. Mary-Beth, Samantha, and Allie who all worked with use as our coordinators made planning our wedding that much easier. They were always there for me if I had a question, concern, or just needed to talk to someone about something for the wedding. They were always one step ahead of me as well, sending me reminders, check-lists, and updates on what we should be focusing on that week/month, which was extremely helpful! Aside from the amazing coordinating team at The Barns, the venue is absolutely stunning. From the grounds, to the middle barn, and the incredible big barn, every single area of the venue is breathtaking. I am sure every bride says this, but, I can honestly say that my wedding day was the most amazing and incredible day. I never once felt stressed or nervous over how the day way going to play out, because I knew that I had an incredible coordinating team at The Barns behind me 110%. I cannot say enough good things about The Barns, they truly made our wedding day that much more special and fabulous. Our wedding day was beautiful, incredible, and truly the best day of our lives!

2017-10-26T10:27:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth and Ken! Thank you so so much for your wonderful feedback! It was our pleasure to help make your Wedding Day everything you imagined! We're all wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together as you start this chapter and thanking you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Cara T

Absolutely perfect. So thankful for all of the staff that made our wedding day so smooth, stress free, & enjoyable. Shout out to Jenna & Kate!! Best day of our lives & we thank you. We planned our wedding from the West Coast, and our wedding planning was made simple, and FUN,... Read More because of the planning experience team at CT Wedding group. Everyone was super helpful, responsive, kind, and clear. I could go on and on with great things to say. Thank you!!

2017-10-20T12:01:03 Response from the vendor

Cara and Joe! Thank you so much for your kind words! Cate and I absolutely loved being apart of your special day! We cannot wait to see all of your photos! Cheers!! - Jenna

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lauren M

Everything was perfect. The preparation leading up to the big day - they are on top of everything for you! The food was delicious - my friends and family haven't stopped raving about it. And I still want more of those butternut squash raviolis! Our wedding coordinator Lindsay... Read More was amazing the day of - she was so helpful and just awesome. Cannot say enough good things about this venue. I am sad I no longer get to plan a wedding with them!

2017-11-10T09:48:10 Response from the vendor

Lauren & Jason, Thank you so much for your review! I had so much fun celebrating alongside you both! I loved how personal your decorations were, all of those hand made pieces by Lauren's mother transformed the space and made it absolutely beautiful and special!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole K

When I first met with Mary-Beth, she said “we ensure that you don’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day”. I didn’t realize how important or how true that statement was until my wedding day. Mary-Beth and her team were amazing to work with. They were passionate,... Read More responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. This was particularly important for me as we started to plan our wedding when we were living overseas and had a particularly large guest list (just over 200 people), and they made it a breeze. The week leading up to the wedding we met with our day of coordinator, Lindsey, and Cate who would be working that night. They couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. Every detail I had communicated to Mary-Beth and Samantha throughout the planning process had already been relayed to the day of team. I left the meeting with total confidence that our vision for the wedding would be executed and that I no longer had to worry about any details. On the actual day of the wedding, the barns couldn’t be more stunning. The venue was perfect, the food was amazing (really it was restaurant quality, and came out hot!) and the guests couldn’t stop talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Guests were particularly excited about our “best of everything” dessert station and donut wall. Lindsey and Cate were on top of every detail. Anytime my husband, mom or I had a question or concern, they were one step ahead and had already handled it (for example, not enough people took our early bus back to the hotel, so the bus company had to make 3 trips for the late bus which Lindsey coordinated directly with the bus company and I didn’t need to think about). I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding day was and how great it was to work with the Barns. Book your wedding there, I promise it is worth every penny.

2017-11-10T09:47:10 Response from the vendor

Nicole & Zach, Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. Cate and I had an absolute blast celebrating alongside you both on your big day! Your Cigar and Whiskey Bar was such a hit with your guests! We absolutely loved the personal touch of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jill M

This wedding review is long overdue for our wedding was early July but it was the best day of our lives. Every single person that works for the CT Wedding Group was kind, thoughtful and patient. I couldn't have asked for a more magical and perfect venue, they day went by... Read More smoother than I thought was even possible and Samantha and MaryBeth were amazing. Guests were raving about how cocktail hour was like nothing they've ever seen with a constant flow of hors d'oeuvres and a harvest table of cheeses, meats, dips, salads, fruits and veggies that looked like it should be in a magazine. The meals were all delicious and the ladies set up my center pieces exactly how I envisioned. Hands down the best venue I've ever been to in my life.

2017-10-20T12:24:22 Response from the vendor

Jill & Chandler! I want to thank you both so very much for that beautiful review and those stunning photos. You both are truly so kind and so sweet. It was a pleasure being able to help you both celebrate! Myself, and the entire team,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Saying this place and its staff members are amazing is an understatement. There are literally no words to describe how wonderful not only our wedding was, but the actual planning process was with The Barns too. The Barns was the first venue my now husband and I looked at, and... Read More within a matter of minutes we knew we didn’t have to look anywhere else. Every little detail of planning this amazing team will cover. They are so responsive and helpful with any questions, and truly make you feel special and like a priority. They take the time to get to know you and truly do customize your wedding to fit the “personality” of you and your significant other. A month later, and I am still getting so many calls from our guest raving about the ambiance and the food (the food is to die for!!); so many have said it was THE BEST wedding they have ever been to, and it’s all because of the dedicated staff and amazing team at The Barns. I can’t thank this vendor enough for literally making the best and most memorable day of my life just that!

2017-10-16T11:04:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience with us and we wish you only the best! Love, The CT Wedding Group Team

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lauren H

We had a lovely wedding day at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills! From the rehearsal the day before to the getting everyone to their cars/shuttle, everything was executed seamlessly. Our day-of coordinator was on-point for every little detail, which made us feel like we didn't have to... Read More worry about a single thing. The food and food service were all exceptional - not only was it the best wedding food we've ever tasted but the service was incredibly attentive and thoughtful. We felt that the overall flow the wedding was perfect, and we wouldn't have changed a single thing that happened or the way that it happened. Wedding planning with Connecticut Wedding Group was easy and a pleasure. The planning team kept us ahead of schedule throughout the year of our engagement, while also keeping us assured that everything would go without a hitch. They provided valuable advice, always in a timely fashion. We thought that they went above and beyond with everything from the initial food tasting and details appointment, to finalizing all the details in the last month. We would highly recommend CWG's service and this venue to any engaged couple! Our only pain point was that their add-ons (decor, stations, etc) were expensive. It would have been nice to add some special touches, as they had so many beautiful/fun options. However, this did not make or break the deal, and the venue still exceeded our expectations in every way.

2017-10-03T16:09:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Our team had the most wonderful time working with you and Josh leading up to, and on, your Wedding Day! It was such a pleasure helping you the day of, everything from your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Alanna M

I would highly recommend getting married at The Barns. The CT wedding group made the entire event seamless and enjoyable. We booked our wedding a year in advance and throughout the whole year they were phenomenal. We are from MA and knew what kind of venue we wanted. We wanted... Read More the look of a DIY wedding without the heavy lifting of a DIY wedding, and they delivered! They would check in every month to remind you of wedding "to-dos." They made the entire process fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the CT area! They took care of everything and really allow you to enjoy your day! Thank you again for an amazing day Jenna, Kate, and the CT Wedding Group!

2017-10-02T09:45:11 Response from the vendor

Alanna and Luke! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Being apart of your wedding day was such a treasure. You and your families were such a pleasure to work with- I cannot thank you enough for including us in your special day! 8/25... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kara M

My husband and I got married August 26th, 2017 and can I say that my wedding day was truly a fairy tale and the best day of our lives! The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is the most stunning barn we had ever seen and we are so blessed that we picked to have our dream wedding there.... Read More Not only was the venue beautiful inside and out but the Wedding Planning Team was as well. From day one we knew that Mary-Beth, Samantha, Jessica, Lindsay & Cate were going to make all of our dreams come true. There professionalism is truly top notch but what meant so much to my husband and I was that they treated us like family. They truly cared about making our wedding day flawless and if at any point we had questions/concerns they were easily answered with a solution. They made wedding planning so stress free to were I truly enjoyed every step of it. The moment I walked into the barn on the day of my wedding, I cried because every detail was absolutely perfect. I truly felt as though I was a princess in a fairy tale standing under those gorgeous chandeliers in the most stunning barn I have ever seen. The FOOD...can I just say all of it was the most amazing food I have ever tasted. Our family and friends can not stop raving over how this was the best wedding they have ever attended and that the food was out of this world! The blazing donut station.. every bride has to have this! Most amazing dessert ever and our loved ones went crazy for it. If I would do it all again I wouldn't change a thing, they exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding day absolutely perfect, 10/10, best day ever. Love, Kara & Matt

2017-10-16T11:02:21 Response from the vendor

Kara and Matt, Thank you so much for your kind words. Cate and I had so much fun celebrating alongside you and Matt on your big day! Your blazing donut station was absolutely a hit with the guests and the hand made cake stand by... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lindsay K

I had my wedding there this past August and everything was perfect! I tend to be a very anxious person and I did not feel at all like that through out the day. Cathy had everything extremely organized, and helped us in every way she could. We got compliments from the guests on... Read More how good the food was and Cathy made sure my husband and I always had extra food and something to drink. Everything was decorated beautifully, we couldn't be happier on how our day went there! I highly recommend this venue to everyone, it was the perfect day and I'm so sad it's over it was a pleasure working with everyone there!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Lisa Z

Our wedding day truly could not have been any more perfect. From the rehearsal to the very end the staff, especially Cathy and Kate were on top of everything! Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, if anything that shouldn't have happened, happened matt and I had no idea... Read More about it. I am gluten free and everything that was brought to me throughout the entire wedding was gluten free and delicious! Our guests went out of there way to come tell us how great the food was, how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the staff was! I felt that you they consistently kept me on track with everything without making me stressed at all. Any questions I had were answered in such a timely fashion! They made it all so easy! I can't thank all of you enough!

2017-10-02T09:50:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It's so nice to know that your guests were so happy, this is what we strive for! The whole team here at CT Wedding Group wishes you and Matt the best! -Cathy

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kristen M

It makes me so sad to write this review, because it truly means our wedding is over! This was and is my dream venue! It didn’t take much for me to persuade my now husband that either, after touring a few other options in the area. We started looking about 18 months before our... Read More planned wedding day and The Barns was my first choice! The look of this venue is beautiful and with the middle barn being remodeled recently and the addition of fancier chairs for the outdoor ceremony, CT Wedding Group knows what they are doing! Mary-Beth and Samantha are the main points of contact throughout the whole process and are so quick to answer questions (and there were many the last month leading up to the wedding!) Most communication is done via email from the beginning, but you can always call or stop by and see them or the venue with family members (like I did a few times!) throughout the process. The original person we met with to officially book and then our day of planner was Jenna. She was great and set up everything exactly as we wanted. Towards the end of the night, I asked her “where is the pretzel station?” It was set up outside for people to grab as they left… I asked for it to be inside the middle barn since we still had 30ish minutes left to party, and within minutes the entire station was brought in to the barn! This venue is pricey, but everything they do is worth every cent. The outdoor ceremony space was beautiful and Jenna set up the chairs in the arched form I asked for and it was beautiful with our arch provided by CT Wedding Group. The food is amazing and our guests are still talking about how yummy everything was. I had a guest say “You didn’t have to invite me to the wedding, but I’m mad you didn’t invite me to the food tasting!” because she thought everything was so great, and that was only after the cocktail hour! We cannot say enough about how happy we were with The Barns and the staff at CT Wedding Group! You will probably find a venue cheaper than here, but no one will provide the service that the ladies (and guys) at CT Wedding Group do!

2017-10-02T09:50:39 Response from the vendor

Kristen and Daniel!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding journey since your initial tour! Decorating your wedding with all your personalized wine bottles was so fun! I can't wait to see pictures!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Reiko S

My husband and I got married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills this July, it was an absolute dream! We do not have one negative thing to say about the venue or their staff! We both felt zero stress day of and they made sure we ate!

2017-08-29T16:12:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Reiko & Tyler! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Your pictures were absolutely beautiful, thanks so much for forwarding those along to us! They truly captured what an amazing day you had! I wish you both the best, Congratulations again! -Cathy

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Tori K

My husband Brian and I fell in love with the Barns the minute we set eyes on the rolling hills and willow trees. We were hooked when we saw the beautiful vaulted ceilings, original dairy barn flooring and experienced the rustic elegance everyone raves about! From that moment on... Read More we knew we were going to celebrate the beginning of our marriage at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Our wedding coordinator was Mary-Beth, and I cannot say enough good things about her! She made the entire planning process so seamless. She was always very responsive to questions and gave wonderful suggestions when I had inquiries about what décor to decide on. The food was to die for. Our friends and family are still talking about how delicious everything was. The way the decor was put together was such a beautiful surprise to walk in to the day of the wedding. The team was on top of timelines during the entire event and made sure to check in with my husband and I throughout the night to ensure we were having a blast. If I could do the entire day over, the only thing I would change would be to eat more of that Ben and Jerry’s ice cream bar!! I would highly recommend this venue to any newly engaged couple!! Thank you again to Mary-Beth and the entire CT Wedding Group!! --- Brian & Victoria —April 2017

2017-09-12T09:01:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Victoria & Brian! Congratulations again!! I can't believe it's been almost 5 months since your wedding day. We hope married life is treating you both very well. It was our absolute pleasure to help you plan and celebrate such a beautiful wedding. Best of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Maryanne O

We chose The Barns at Wesleyan Hills because they basically do everything for you and help guide you through the wedding planning process. And for two people who don't enjoy event planning or like being the center of attention, this is exactly what we wanted and The Barns did... Read More not disappoint. Their planning team is amazing. Incredibly responsive, listened to all of my concerns, eased my stress, and provided great ideas. The day of was perfect. Cathy and Cate did it all. They made sure the day went flawlessly, coordinating all of our vendors, herding the guests, and making sure my husband and I had food and drinks throughout the evening. Cathy checked in with us throughout the night and made sure we were doing ok and at the end, her and Cate packed up a ton of food for us to take with us. It was an amazingly easy day, I didn't have to do anything except show up. Thank you CT Wedding Group for everything!

2017-08-22T12:21:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Maryanne! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It makes us very happy to know that your wedding day was perfect for you and Jonathan! Your friends and family were wonderful to celebrate with, Thank you for choosing us to help on this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jaime M

We had the best day! The barns looked perfect. They made planning the wedding really easy. Held my hand the whole way which was exactly what I wanted. Barely stressed at all during the planning. Jenna was out day of coordinator and everything was perfect. Her and Kate helped to... Read More keep us going and fed.

2017-08-22T12:26:03 Response from the vendor

Jaime and Zach! It was truly our pleasure to help put your wedding together! We had such an amazing time planning and getting to know both you, and your families through your wedding journey! We can't wait to see your photos! And Keep blogging- we... Read Less Read More