The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

Middletown, CT

Book Your Wedding with The Barns At Wesleyan Hills

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, CT

Widely considered one of the premier wedding venues in New England, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills provides couples with a historic, non-traditional venue, perfect for a rustic chic and romantic style wedding. If you do not want your wedding to look, feel, or taste ordinary, but rather are looking for a unique and authentic experience, The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is the venue for you.

Outdoors

The outdoor space includes a beautiful pond outlined by cattails, willow trees, wooden bridges, and luxuriously green lawns that set the background for inspired wedding photos. Ceremonies are available on-site, either outside on the gorgeous lawn or inside the Big Barn.

The Little Barn Bridal Suite

The Little Barn is a spacious wedding suite available onsite for you and your wedding party to get ready. This space is complete with restrooms, a kitchenette stocked with refreshments, plenty of comfortable seating, and of course mirrors for those last minute touches.

The Middle Barn

Newly constructed in 2016 to match the architecture of the historic Big Barn, the Middle Barn is the perfect cocktail hour space for you and your guests. Grab a drink at the fully stocked bar, enjoy farm-to-table inspired cuisine, and relax in the space for cocktail hour. The Middle Barn is also a great, comfortable hang out space throughout the evening.

The Big Barn

Raised in 1872, this historic English-style dairy barn features walls that are designed with richly colored hardwood planks, exposed ceiling beams, and original 145 year-old wooden floors (the perfect dance floor!) which become the blank canvas for your big day. This space is designed for you to paint the backdrop for your wedding. Between twinkling garden lights, beautiful canopies with fresh florals and greens, or dramatic chandeliers, you can design The Barns to match your wedding style.

Tours are by appointment only and are held available seven days a week.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills seats 125-225 guests for dinner and dancing, comfortably.

This venue has a site rental fee and our full service catering starts as low as $99.95 per guest on select dates .

CT Wedding Group provides the catering for your wedding with a farm-to-table philosophy in mind. Menus are based on seasonality, allowing the chef to provide you with the freshest ingredients possible.

Outside alcohol is not permitted, but an open bar is included in your wedding package. Our open bar features top-shelf, premium liquors, local beers, wine, and seasonal signature cocktails.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is equipped with heating and air-conditioning, keeping your guests comfortable no matter which date you choose.

The Barns is wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is available.

Benefits of choosing this venue include:

·        One wedding a day for your one-of-a-kind experience

·        Wedding planning services are included in your package throughout the engagement

·        Day-Of Coordinator provided for the entire event

·        Chiavari chairs, round tables, color coordinated linens, and tableware

·        Amazing design and décor options available to add on, as well as culinary experiences designed to WOW! your guests including cocktail hour stations, desserts, and late night snacks!

Discover the Barns at Wesleyan Hills!

Enjoy panoramic views of our gorgeous willow trees, to dancing the night away in our authentic 150 year old dairy barn! You get the use of The Big Barn, the newly constructed (2016) Middle Barn, and Little Barn Wedding Suite for your cocktail hour, all equipped with heat and air conditioning! We provide a 6 hour reception with option to have your ceremony on site with us. Breathe easy on your wedding day - a wedding coordinator will be with you on-site all day and our venue is generator protected!

$$$$ – Expensive

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Loft, Park

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

616 Long Hill Road, Middletown, CT (860) 347-7171

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Anna B

My husband and I prolonged writing this review ONLY because it would mark the end of our memorable partnership with the fabulous crew at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. We got married at The Barns on April 15, 2017 and can without a doubt, confidently say that booking The Barns at... Read More Wesleyan Hills was the best experience we have gone through. We planned and executed our wedding in 9 months, all with the help of so many knowledgable, hardworking, and honest staff members. For starters, planning this wedding was stress free, AND enjoyable. The staff treated us like family, and we felt nothing but respect and honesty. At our menu tasting, we crossed paths with the owner of the CT Wedding Group, Tom, who provided us much comfort in knowing that he would do all that he could to ensure us a fabulous experience. Every little detail you can think of, The Barns has already thought of. Anything you think could go wrong on your big day, The Barns has already put in place a plan B and C. We felt much comfort in knowing that they were willing to do everything in their power to make such an important time in our lives a success. Before our wedding, we had heard nothing but exceptional reviews from friends and family who have attended or even heard of people who attended a wedding at The Barns. My husband and I had been to countless weddings where the food was just warm, had little flavor, or you were waiting until 9pm for the entrees out. At our wedding the timing of cocktail hour, first course, and entrees and perfect. Meals were hot and our guests raved about flavor. Executive Chef, Steve, made it a point to create entrees for our family that had extreme dietary restrictions. The entire night felt natural and effortless. Our wonderful coordinators, Jessica and Samantha, let us know when and where anything would take place, they checked in countless times assuring we had everything we needed and they were always one step ahead. The decor and atmosphere at The Barns is truly one of a kind. We brought in own decor pieces however The Barns provided us with many different options and items to use. It brought our design full circle. I received two compliments from two separate guests that I would never even think of while attending a wedding. They said how wonderful, friendly, and relaxed the wait staff was at their table. They made sure our guests felt comfortable, asked for anything they needed, and were thoroughly enjoying themselves. I have to give a HUGE shoutout to the director of wedding planning, Mary-Beth. She was available to us with an ideas and answers to any questions, and a solution to any problem. We became good friends with her as she guided us through this process. She truly is the best at her job. I know for a fact that she will go above and beyond your expectations to make sure you have THE best wedding you could dream of. From every coordinator, to bartender, waiter, and receptionist, our experience at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills would not have been as memorable had we picked another venue. We became friends with them, we enjoyed celebrating our evening with them, and we never felt unsatisfied. We truly are going to miss working with The Barns and all of their staff. I would hands down recommend booking your wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills because you aren't just booking a venue. You are choosing a company and the people who you will trust to plan one of the most memorable times of your life. We trusted and LOVED our decision.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Stephanie G

(It's impossible to write a short review for this amazing group and venue so bare with me on the length of this!! LOL) We had the most amazing wedding day on 05/12/17 at The Barns At Wesleyan Hills. The Connecticut Wedding Group absolutely blew us away with all of their... Read More incredible talent, visions, ideas, patience, compassion, etc. From the very beginning of this journey, Michelle was incredibly helpful with introducing us to the best venue in CT (bias or not). She brought our vision alive just in the first visit which excited us even more about choosing our beautiful location. Mary Beth and Samantha were also very helpful with answering our many emails of questions and always responded quickly. There was never a question or concern that no one could help with. Even when I thought things would be impossible, TCWG proved that there is literally nothing they can't do! For example, our seating chart which we received the day before the wedding was a complete disaster and unreadable. Amanda took the chart and said she'd take care of it. I was blown away the next day when we learned that she took her own personal time and energy to re-create it her own way but so it would look the same. My husband and I were in awe when we saw what she accomplished. We are so grateful for Amanda's help and selfless efforts. Finally, Jenna and Cate... our day could not have been possible without these two! Seeing everything come together the day of, took our breath away as well as all of our guests. The vision they pulled together was way bigger and better than anything I ever imagined. Their help and compassion helped ground me when my nerves were getting the best of me. And they both made sure my husband and I (as well as the bridal party and immediate family) were all set and had everything we needed. All of our guest still rave about the venue and all of the amazing details even to this day. The food, the dessert displays (hello donut wall!!!) and everything inside-out. TCWG is a group of angels. My husband and I simply could not have done this on our own without them. I'm happy to call this amazing group our friends and I recommend TCWG and the beautiful Barns At Wesleyan Hills to anyone who is getting married!! You will NOT be disappointed!

2017-06-12T13:31:47 Response from the vendor

Stephanie and Paul!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Cate, The Team, and I can't stop raving about your wedding! We absolutely loved making your Nautical Theme event come to life! We can't wait to see pictures!!! Jenna

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lindsey B

Choosing a venue can be a really stressful process, and you want it to be equal parts beautiful and also, hopefully, stress free. From the moment we met with the The Barnes at Wesleyan Hills team, it was love at first sight--for the venue and the people. Everyone is warm and... Read More friendly, they greet you with smiles, answer all your questions rapidly, and even go above and beyond with more details you thought you needed. The venue itself is like a dream--you can customize it yourself, with a lot of options at a variety of price points. Mary Beth and Jenna became what I would now call friends--they were always honest with their opinions on what would be best for us. Their emails and correspondence was thorough--and not overwhelming, which was so helpful. The day of the wedding, because of Jenna (and Mary Beth and Gillian), I felt calm and taken care of. They were so on top of everything, helped us to actually eat the AMAZING food (seriously, it's so delicious!) and were just fun to have around us. Nothing was overlooked, every detail done with professionalism I didn't know possible. They helped us in our search to find a DJ, florist, photographer--gave feedback on my decor ideas and were awesome guides for every aspect of the experience. My advice for anyone booking a venue, is to go here, see it for yourself and meet the team. You'll get far more than just a space. You will feel taken care of and really enjoy the experience--from the first tour, the food tasting and all that leads up to the big day. Now that we are married, I miss talking to them!

2017-05-09T09:01:19 Response from the vendor

Lindsey and Brian! Saying that it was an absolute pleasure to share in your special day would be an understatement! Thank you so much for choosing us and including us in such a magical moment in your lives! To decorate your event with all your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Michele M

No weddings can compare to a wedding at the Barns with CT Wedding Group, they are the best. Our wedding day was perfect..the decor, the food, the service, the space, the people. Allie is a dream coordinator who understood exactly what we wanted and even predicted what we didn't... Read More know we wanted. No request was turned down (and we had A LOT of new requests), CT Wedding Group was going to make it work no matter what. We will forever be grateful for the memories they helped create for us.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Zoe F

Unless you have gotten married before, you really don't know what you're doing or what to expect (in my experience). I felt so comfortable with the team at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. They always answered my emails and calls, practically immediately. They are professionals that... Read More totally know what they're doing. They take the time to get to know you to really understand what you're looking for even if you don't know yet yourself. Planning a wedding is not easy--on top of family and work and all your vendors. CT Wedding group made everything as seamless as possible. As a bride, i kind of had blinders on--i knew i was having a good time and was completely carefree about everything. Not until after the wedding did i realize all our guests felt the same way. To quote a friend, "one of the most seamless and well organized weddings i have ever been to" and i know i can't take the credit for that. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Olivia M

My husband and I had an absolutely perfect wedding day at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills on 12/17/17! CT wedding Group is a well-oiled machine that is efficient while still providing a unique experience to every couple on their wedding day. All of the staff members at CT Wedding... Read More Group are professional and warm. They answered all of my questions and concerns very promptly and made wedding planning as stress-free as possible. Our day-of-coordinator, Cathy went above and beyond to make our wishes come true and I couldn’t have asked for a better day. We had our ceremony and reception at the Barns and it was absolutely stunning. The food was amazing and our signature drinks were a huge hit! I am very grateful to everyone who helped to make our day everything we imagined it to be and more!

2018-01-05T08:58:51 Response from the vendor

Olivia & Tom! Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your family were a pleasure to have, it makes me so happy knowing that we helped make your special day "perfect". Your indoor ceremony was so warm and filled the barn with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Maria H

Where do I begin? I still don't feel ready to write this review because I feel words can not simply express how truly amazing this venue was. From the minute my husband and I walked in, we were awed by the beautiful lights, the stunning beams, and the rustic feel. My husband and... Read More I aren't too formal, but when we were thinking about the different venues to have our reception, we were torn between formal, and informal. The Barns is the most perfect in-between because we felt that we could dress it up, or dress it down. We wanted our guests to feel comfortable either in jeans, or in a suit. That is exactly what we got with the Barns. From the minute we walked in, the service was truly personal. Not once did my husband and I ever feel as if we were just another bride and groom. And to top that off, our parents got the same feeling. We were treated so well, as a small example, we were not served our meals until we told our wedding planner that we were ready to sit and eat so our meals wouldn't get cold. Once we got our meals, not only did we get our meal choice, we got all three entrees! of course we couldn't eat all three, so they boxed up the left overs so we could enjoy them later that evening. As a nursing student, I simply had no time to focus on the details. The wedding planners had everything totally under control, and our ceremony and reception went seamlessly. I couldn't thank them enough, and I couldn't be any more in love with my wedding day. If you're considering this venue, please check it out in person. You will fall in love as quickly as we did.

2018-01-05T09:20:16 Response from the vendor

Maria & David! What a great review- I love that I was able to be part of your special day! I'm so happy to know that your vision was executed so well- you and your family were a pleasure to work with in making this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Kate M

We got married at the Barns on Nov 10, 2017. From the minute we first met with Mary Beth we knew it was the perfect place for us. All the staff were so friendly, responsive, accommodating, gave great suggestions, and ultimately made our dream wedding come true. I cannot say... Read More enough great things about the team and the venue. We received so many compliments about how nice and helpful the staff was. Allie was our day of coordinator and was like my little fairy godmother thinking 8 steps ahead of me and popping up at exact moments when I needed her. Overall, AMAZING!!

2018-01-03T10:33:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Kate!! Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Functioning as your fairy godmother was entirely my pleasure and joy. Your Wedding was beautiful and I am so happy that I was able to help you celebrate! Please, don't be a stranger, visit us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Christina S

There are not enough good words to accurately describe how wonderful and amazing the team at Connecticut Wedding Group is. We had the pleasure of working closely with Mary-Beth and Allie and it was truly a match made in heaven! We can’t forget about Cate either!!! Truly an... Read More unbelievable team who honestly care about what you want and invests themselves into making your dream a reality. You can also ask 1 million questions and they answer them without you feeling like a pain and they are so happy to do it! My husband and I are ones who shop around and look at different options but when we got engaged, we only looked at one venue: The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Once we saw it in person, there was no question of where we would be getting married and there was no point in looking anywhere else. It was absolutely perfect in every way. From the amazing farm to table cuisine to the rustic chic environment – it was everything we wanted! We could not be happier with our choice! Not only was the planning process a breeze (and actually enjoyable!), the night was a dream come true. People cannot stop talking about the food – we highly suggest the Smothered Mac & Cheese Bar as well as the Best of Everything station for dessert. Everyone was so impressed and could not get enough! But that was another amazing thing – there was so much of everything! The service was outstanding; everyone was taken care of at all times. Rob and I were actually treated like royalty! Either Allie or Cate were always checking in on us to see if we needed anything at all. My husband and I are truly sad that the wedding is over. The group we met felt more like friends/family and we will miss everyone so much! We would pick The Barns over and over again!!!

2018-01-03T10:32:37 Response from the vendor

Christina! Is it possible to be totally happy and sad at the same time that your Wedding has come and gone?! I'm so happy that I was there to help you celebrate and that it was everything you were hoping for, but so so sad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Jenna O

We had our winter wedding at the Barns this past weekend. We could not have picked a better venue and team for our special day. The food was amazing and guests have been raving about it for days. The service was impeccable, and Allie and Kate made sure everything was flawless.... Read More We are blown away by every part of our wedding day and highly recommend the Connecticut Wedding Group for anyone’s big day!

2018-01-03T10:33:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Jenna! Our team had the most wonderful time working with you up to and on your Wedding Day! I am so happy to read that it was everything you hoped for. Your winter wonderland pictures are absolutely stunning,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Braach's F

Not only did I attend my nieces wedding here, but I was also the florist (Braach's Flowers) for the event. I worked closely with Allie and staff and they were all amazing! The food was delicious and the service was spectacular

2018-01-03T10:34:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are so happy that you had a wonderful time at your niece's wedding. Love, Allie and The CT Wedding Group Family

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily R

My husband and I would highly, highly recommend The Barns At Wesleyan Hills. The grounds are beautiful and the barns themselves are the perfect setting for a great party to follow. To start with, the staff is wonderful to work with - from the lead-up and my millions of questions... Read More throughout to day of and calming my nerves and anticipating anything I could want or need - you couldn't ask for better people. And the food! I just wish I took more time to enjoy it - but our guests absolutely raved about it. And full bar... I could go on and on. In short, you really can't ask for a better place to get married. It is expensive, but you can put your mind to rest knowing you will have a fantastic wedding. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Spenser M

It was love at first sight for my now husband and I when we looked at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills for the first time. It was the one and only venue we looked at. We fell in love with everything from the farm to table menu, décor options, and the romantic elegant ambiance. It is... Read More absolutely stunning!! From the beginning of the planning process to packing up at the end of the night the staff at the CT Wedding Group was amazing. They made the planning process enjoyable and stress free. Mary Beth and Samantha were so helpful. They answered every and any question that I had in lightening speed. I am so thankful for all of their help. We had both our ceremony and reception at the Barns. It worked out perfectly for us and our guests. The day of our wedding was so perfect, better than our wildest dreams. Lindsay and Cate were my fairy godmothers for the day. They made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed. They made sure that our day was flawless. They coordinated everything from the timing of our bridal party walking down the aisle to ensuring that we were able to eat throughout the night. My husband and I seriously tried to make it into Cate's "Clean Plate Club" at the end of the night. The food was absolutely AMAZING. Our guests are still raving about how great the food was. Lindsay checked in with us throughout the night to make sure that our needs were met. At the end of the night Lindsay and Cate packed us up so much food to make sure that we tried everything on our menu. As the last song of the night was played, I was so sad for the best night of my life to end. We cannot thank everyone at the CT Wedding Group enough for making our wedding day beyond perfect. We wish we can relive the wedding day over and over. Thank you to everyone at CT Wedding Group for helping us execute the most wonderful wedding ever. A special Thank You to Lindsay and Cate for everything you did for us!!

2017-12-01T10:08:12 Response from the vendor

Spenser & Jamie, Congratulations!! Thank you for your amazing review! Cate and I had such a wonderful time being your "fairy god mothers" on your big day! We loved celebrating alongside you both. Your home made maple syrup favors were the perfect fall touch! And... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lauren M

From the moment we arrived at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. The venue itself is absolutely stunning! And if that's not enough the CT Wedding Group is amazing! They are true professionals and know the field inside and out. From... Read More our initial tour through the day of our wedding, they guided us every step of the way. Our planners, Mary-Beth and Samantha were always quick to answer all of my questions and offer advice. They sent emails throughout our engagement to keep us on track in terms of planning and to suggest vendors. They made the process so easy and hassle free. They also made the year leading up to our wedding special - from our tasting to our details appointment and beyond. They host so many weddings yet we never felt like just another couple, they made the experience truly memorable. Our day of coordinator, Cathy, was the best! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. At our last appointment she walked us through everything and helped ease our nerves. The day of she took control and we didn't have to worry about a thing! She made sure we were happy, always had a drink in our hand and had something to eat.Our guests had the best time and are still raving about the unique venue and the AMAZING food! It was the most perfect day ever and I cannot thank this amazing team enough.

2017-11-21T14:45:08 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for this wonderful, touching review. I am personally so happy to read this and know how pleased you were! We can't wait to see your pictures, especially of your beautiful ceremony! Congratulations again and best of luck! -Cathy

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Tara O

Where do we begin!? Our wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills was everything we dreamed of and MORE; all thanks to CT Wedding Group. The beautiful rustic venue, farm-to-table food and romantic décor options were the reason we chose The Barns but, the people that work here are... Read More the reason our wedding day was perfect! We gave them our vision and they took care of every detail to make it a reality. From the moment we choose the venue over a year ago and all the way through to the very end of the reception, every person we worked with at CT Wedding Group was amazing. The people that work here are so talented and truly love what they do! We could write a novel but words can’t really describe what an incredible experience it was. Thank you sooo much to all of the staff at CT Wedding Group for making the whole experience so enjoyable – special shout out to Allie and Cate for making sure that our day went off without a hitch !

2017-11-20T10:20:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback, Tara! We loved working with you and Rob, it was such a pleasure. We can't wait to see some pictures! Congratulations again!! Love, Allie & Connecticut Wedding Group Family

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Catherine G

The Barns was amazing!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past weekend and the customer service the entire day was out of this world. From the second the bridal party arrived the staff was accommodating, welcome and went above and beyond! From the wedding coordinator to the... Read More wait staff, I was so impressed. It really made the day even more special not only for the bride and groom but for the bridal party too! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Amy K

I don’t even know where to begin in describing how thankful I am to the team at The Barns!!! The service was excellent and the responsiveness was the best I’ve ever dealt with! The Barns made our special day truly special! Lindsay & Cate were our coordinators and we are so... Read More thankful for all of the hard work they did as well as the beautiful decorations! I cannot day enough positive things about this venue! This venue truly completed our dream wedding!!!!!

2017-11-20T10:22:11 Response from the vendor

Amy & Dan, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Cate and I had an amazing time helping you both celebrate, on your big day! Your blazing donuts were such a hit with your guest and I loved your cat cake topper! I wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Bela M

The Barnes at Wesleyan hill is a beautiful wedding venue. Outside gardens are gorgeous and inside barn is rustic and elegant. We had picked the place for our daughter’s wedding 18 months in advance and were planning 200 guests. Unfortunately venue did work out for us. We... Read More attended a wedding at Barnes in summer, which had guest count of 150-180 range and realized that there is no way we can have 200 guests seating there. Even with 180 count tables were crowded and guests had to stand up for servers to reach everyone. I am writing this review for someone planning a wedding for larger guest count to think properly before making decision. The place is good for 150 max, if you like everyone to see the dance floor and place to easily move around. Even though they say they can seat up to 225 guests, it’s long stretch and that means every bit of floor space is taken by tables and chairs. No place for anyone to move or server to serve food etc. And in case if you want to do ceremony inside, because of bad weather, there isn’t enough seating or standing place for more than 120. We wanted to do a Hindu ceremony, which is 45 minutes long and requires small stage, which will reduce available space inside even more. The only way we could have done inside ceremony is by making many of our guests to stand and reduce our guest count to half. Jessica was a wonderful person to work with and really tried hard to make it work for us; however, we were unable to reduce out guest list and decided to look for different venue. Barnes refused to return any amount of our deposit, even though it was 15 months in advance and was very easy for them to give dates to someone else.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Lauren M

Our wedding was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. The staff at the Barns was so accommodating and I never had to worry about anything. Cathy and Kate made our day perfect. I would recommend the Barns to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Christen S

My wife and i could never have imagined our day would be as perfect as it was! We loved everyone in the staff as well as the venue that we actually went back 2 weeks later to do post wedding photos!

2017-11-13T08:50:59 Response from the vendor

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for the kind words!! We had such an amazing time celebrating with your family and friends! From your stunning decor to your chic bridal party, every detail was simply perfection! We loved every minute of planning with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Elizabeth D

The one word that continues to come to my mind when I think of The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is FABULOUS! The very first time my husband and myself (along with my parents) met with Mary-Beth at The Barns for our first meeting, we knew we had found the perfect place to have our... Read More wedding. Everyone in the office was so friendly and welcoming, always going above and beyond with everything they did. I can honestly say that I never encountered one negative, mean, or unwelcoming person in the entire facility...literally...from the wait staff, chef, office personnel, coordinating team, etc...every single person was incredible! One of the most amazing things (amongst many others) that The Barns does for their bride and groom is always making it about the bride and groom. I never once felt that my vision or ideas for the day were unaccessible. Mary-Beth, Samantha, and Allie who all worked with use as our coordinators made planning our wedding that much easier. They were always there for me if I had a question, concern, or just needed to talk to someone about something for the wedding. They were always one step ahead of me as well, sending me reminders, check-lists, and updates on what we should be focusing on that week/month, which was extremely helpful! Aside from the amazing coordinating team at The Barns, the venue is absolutely stunning. From the grounds, to the middle barn, and the incredible big barn, every single area of the venue is breathtaking. I am sure every bride says this, but, I can honestly say that my wedding day was the most amazing and incredible day. I never once felt stressed or nervous over how the day way going to play out, because I knew that I had an incredible coordinating team at The Barns behind me 110%. I cannot say enough good things about The Barns, they truly made our wedding day that much more special and fabulous. Our wedding day was beautiful, incredible, and truly the best day of our lives!

2017-10-26T10:27:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth and Ken! Thank you so so much for your wonderful feedback! It was our pleasure to help make your Wedding Day everything you imagined! We're all wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together as you start this chapter and thanking you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Cara T

Absolutely perfect. So thankful for all of the staff that made our wedding day so smooth, stress free, & enjoyable. Shout out to Jenna & Kate!! Best day of our lives & we thank you. We planned our wedding from the West Coast, and our wedding planning was made simple, and FUN,... Read More because of the planning experience team at CT Wedding group. Everyone was super helpful, responsive, kind, and clear. I could go on and on with great things to say. Thank you!!

2017-10-20T12:01:03 Response from the vendor

Cara and Joe! Thank you so much for your kind words! Cate and I absolutely loved being apart of your special day! We cannot wait to see all of your photos! Cheers!! - Jenna

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lauren M

Everything was perfect. The preparation leading up to the big day - they are on top of everything for you! The food was delicious - my friends and family haven't stopped raving about it. And I still want more of those butternut squash raviolis! Our wedding coordinator Lindsay... Read More was amazing the day of - she was so helpful and just awesome. Cannot say enough good things about this venue. I am sad I no longer get to plan a wedding with them!

2017-11-10T09:48:10 Response from the vendor

Lauren & Jason, Thank you so much for your review! I had so much fun celebrating alongside you both! I loved how personal your decorations were, all of those hand made pieces by Lauren's mother transformed the space and made it absolutely beautiful and special!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole K

When I first met with Mary-Beth, she said “we ensure that you don’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day”. I didn’t realize how important or how true that statement was until my wedding day. Mary-Beth and her team were amazing to work with. They were passionate,... Read More responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. This was particularly important for me as we started to plan our wedding when we were living overseas and had a particularly large guest list (just over 200 people), and they made it a breeze. The week leading up to the wedding we met with our day of coordinator, Lindsey, and Cate who would be working that night. They couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. Every detail I had communicated to Mary-Beth and Samantha throughout the planning process had already been relayed to the day of team. I left the meeting with total confidence that our vision for the wedding would be executed and that I no longer had to worry about any details. On the actual day of the wedding, the barns couldn’t be more stunning. The venue was perfect, the food was amazing (really it was restaurant quality, and came out hot!) and the guests couldn’t stop talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had been to. Guests were particularly excited about our “best of everything” dessert station and donut wall. Lindsey and Cate were on top of every detail. Anytime my husband, mom or I had a question or concern, they were one step ahead and had already handled it (for example, not enough people took our early bus back to the hotel, so the bus company had to make 3 trips for the late bus which Lindsey coordinated directly with the bus company and I didn’t need to think about). I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding day was and how great it was to work with the Barns. Book your wedding there, I promise it is worth every penny.

2017-11-10T09:47:10 Response from the vendor

Nicole & Zach, Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. Cate and I had an absolute blast celebrating alongside you both on your big day! Your Cigar and Whiskey Bar was such a hit with your guests! We absolutely loved the personal touch of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jill M

This wedding review is long overdue for our wedding was early July but it was the best day of our lives. Every single person that works for the CT Wedding Group was kind, thoughtful and patient. I couldn't have asked for a more magical and perfect venue, they day went by... Read More smoother than I thought was even possible and Samantha and MaryBeth were amazing. Guests were raving about how cocktail hour was like nothing they've ever seen with a constant flow of hors d'oeuvres and a harvest table of cheeses, meats, dips, salads, fruits and veggies that looked like it should be in a magazine. The meals were all delicious and the ladies set up my center pieces exactly how I envisioned. Hands down the best venue I've ever been to in my life.

2017-10-20T12:24:22 Response from the vendor

Jill & Chandler! I want to thank you both so very much for that beautiful review and those stunning photos. You both are truly so kind and so sweet. It was a pleasure being able to help you both celebrate! Myself, and the entire team,... Read Less Read More