The Barristers Club

(5)

Allentown, PA

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Events for Every Budget

Imagine an elegant Grand Ballroom for a flat rental fee of $1,200, various bar packages to chose from & the option to select your own caterer- based on your own budget! Unbeatable value, flexibility & customization. Sound like the wedding you've been dreaming of? You Should Be a Barristers Bride.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Mansion/Historic Site

1114 West Walnut St, Allentown, PA

Wedding Reception Venue Review

7/21/2012 Pamela F

The Barrister's Club was an excellent venue for our wedding reception. We had about 160 guests and the space was perfect for our afternoon luncheon. The atmosphere required limited decorations on our part. Our photographer was able to capture the event and location beautifully inside and outside of the building. The staff were wonderful and accommodating during set up. They were also willing to meet with us and our caterer to discuss details before the final week of preparations. One thing to consider is that there is only one ADA accessible restroom on the main floor of the venue. The other restrooms are in the basement. Overall, a wonderful atmosphere with accommodating personnel.

Absolutely Amazing!

4/14/2012 Tricia M

Every part of our experience with The Barristers Club was perfect! The staff was flawless and Karen, the events director, was knowledgeable, flexible, creative and beyond helpful with every detail.

Reception site, liquor services

12/03/2011 MaryJo W

I toured a few different reception halls and was by far most impressed with the Barrister's Club. The actual cost to rent the facility is very cheap for how nicely maintained the facility is. After I decided to book the Barrister’s Club, I was telling my parents about the place. Turns out, it used to be the Women’s Club of Allentown, which is where my parents had their reception. At the wedding, my parents remarked about how different it was, and how much nicer it is!! Christine, the manager at the Barrister’s Club met with me a few times, and she always had so many good ideas, and did a little decorating of her own (with my approval) which was really awesome. We got married around Christmas time and Christine had set up two Christmas trees, and below that is where the guests put their presents for us (Christine’s idea). I thought that was really adorable!! Christine brought up little details with me that I hadn’t even thought of, so it was really helpful to have her expertise with planning the wedding. With a facility like the Barrister’s Club, you don’t have to do much to make it look fantastic. It kind of does that by itself. We also used the Barrister’s Club’s liquor services. They have many different packages, so you are likely to find something in your price range. I got 5 hours of open bar with beer, wine and mixed drinks and found it to be pretty reasonable. It was definitely more affordable than other open bar packages I had looked at. During the wedding, Christine checked on us, made sure we were doing ok, but wasn’t overbearing. One of the best parts of the Barrister’s Club is the big elegant staircase, which is how we made our grand entrance during the reception. I appreciated a lot of the behind the scenes work Christine did. She was there from beginning to end and she was a fabulous resource. I would recommend the Barrister’s Club to anyone looking to host a memorable event.

What a dream come true!

11/17/2012 Alexsandra P

The first time I stepped into the Barristers Club (7 years before my wedding) I knew that one day I would have my wedding there. When you walk in you are just in awe of its character and beauty. The balcony was great for pictures and the brick exterior really popped in the pictures and added so much uniqueness to the wedding. If you are planning a wedding or function at the Barristers club prepare to be blown away!

AMAZING

4/30/2011 Bethany B

The Barrister's Club was completely amazing. They helped us plan everything down to the very last detail and Christine made the entire process very smooth. The facility is stunning, the people are friendly and the service is fantastic! All of the this for $750!!!!!!!

Send Email