The Bell Event Centre

Cincinnati, OH

Welcome to The Bell Event Centre!

Located in the recently restored Old St. Paul's Church, the rich beauty of the vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows, hand-painted murals, marble, and terrazzo flooring is the perfect setting for your event. We have created a process that is simple and easy. We custom create every package we put out. We do this to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. We want your event to be everything you dreamed. Our pricing is built around the bar and food. Everything else is all-inclusive. The Bell Event Centre strives to provide you with the best service & amenities!

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Church

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010

444 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 852-2787
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Liz D

I cannot say enough good things about Lori and the Bell Event Centre. Always so responsive and helpful with all my questions and last minute emails. The food was amazing! Lori did a fabulous job decorating with the items I gave her. She understood my vision and executed... Read More perfectly. She also made sure my husband, myself and both our family’s were having fun (and always had a drink in hand)! Everyone couldn’t believe how gorgeous the venue was. Thank you to the Bell and Lori for an amazing wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Meg H

I cannot tell you how thrilled we were with the Bell! Every aspect of our day was more than we could have dreamed of! Alexis, our coordinator, was amazing! She was attentive and handled every single detail. We didn't have to stress or worry about a thing. The venue is to die... Read More for, it's elegant and needs very little décor. We had so many compliments on the food, service and gorgeous venue. Some said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! And we had a lot from out of town, so that's saying something! We are so grateful to everyone at the Bell who made our day so special! I'd HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Tara I

The bell event Centre was perfect! Pictures of the venue speak for themselves!! The food was amazing, all of our guests cleaned their plates and couldn't stop talking about the food! Everything was perfect. They supply so many decorations and things that make it so much... Read More easier to plan. The coordinater we received, Alexis, was a rockstar. She took a lot of the pressure off of the bride, and was able to be there to wrap up or figure out anything; from the bride needing a bobby pin all the way up to a seating chart issue or filling in a gap where something wasn't planned on the brides part. She made the whole wedding flow seamlessly, and constantly gave personal attention to each guest to see if they needed anything. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emily T

Incredible service! Everyone working there were dedicated to the day being our best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jennifer C

I recently had my daughter's wedding at The Bell Event Centre and it was spectacular. Everyone was very helpful in the planning process and I never felt that anything was left unplanned. The venue is stunning and the staff is top notch. The food was delicious! I felt like we... Read More were eating at a 5 star restaurant and the music, flowers and lighting couldn't have been more perfect. I loved the cocktail hour outside and felt that nothing was rushed. This is THE place, in my opinion, for a beautiful, classy wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Lindsay B

I'll start off with saying if you are looking for a unique, and beautiful location that gives both a traditional yet fresh backdrop for your event, then The Bell Event Centre is where you need to be. My husband and I recently got married and held both our ceremony and... Read More reception at the Bell. Our entire planning process flowed seamlessly, and the Bell offered every single option we could have asked for. I am extremely detail oriented and opinionated, and the Bell was able to get everything done that I wanted and never complained or worried about all of my questions. Conversely I think they themselves are so organized and detail oriented that if details aren't your thing, they can help you put together your perfect day. The backdrop for the entire day was gorgeous, with the wedding and reception indoors and the cocktail hour outside in between our guests couldn't stop commenting on the beauty and unique look of the venue. And the staff at the Bell, led by our Day Of Coordinator Lori, made sure every single decoration and sign was set up just so. The food was fantastic, so much better than your standard wedding food, and Lori and team actually made sure that my husband and I were able to eat!! (Something everyone told me we wouldn't be able to do). There are so many different options for the menu and bar menu, there is sure to be something that fits your vision for your event. The Bell team made our whole day stunning, and so stress free. Lori most certainly knows what she is doing and was capable of working with and calming all personality types. Thank you so much to the Bell for hosting the most perfect day. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting everything, and I mean everything about the day. You will not regret choosing the Bell for your wedding or event, I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kristen W

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I would. I had both my ceremony and reception at the Bell and it was perfect. They are amazing to work with and handle all my vendors and decorations the day of. I literally did not need to worry about anything and the day could not... Read More have went smoother. Absolutely beautiful venue and amazing staff. Thank you for making my wedding so perfect and memorable.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amanda W

The venue itself is outstanding with it's old church restoration. Everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a random question about the contract, the decorations, timelines; you name it, they were happily there willing to help get all your questions... Read More answered immediately. My wedding day coordinator was Lori and she was amazing. She was always there asking if there was anything we needed all while ensuring the night stays on the timeline. She not only checked on the bride and groom, but she also checked in with our entire bridal party and parents to help get them whatever they needed to ensure they had the best time they could. She was always so calm which was a major help when all of our emotions were heightened. The rest of the staff worked so efficiently, you couldn't even notice there workers/servers/bussers walking around. The food was absolutely amazing. We had guests say that this was the best wedding food they had ever had. We had the ziti bolegnese, airline chicken, green beans and fingerling potatoes with salad and rolls. Everything was so flavorful. My favorite were the snappy garlic green beans! All the appetizers were delicious as well. The chef and kitchen staff did a great job and seemed to feed a large crowd (160) without any issue. We would recommend the Bell Event Centre to anyone looking for a venue for one of their events. You can trust that the event will go as planned, on time, with delicious food all while you enjoy the event yourself, worry-free!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jessica M

I just got married here last week, and this venue was everything I dreamed of! Brooke Hiller, our coordinator was absolutely amazing!! She was so accommodating and stayed late on many days so we could meet with her after I got off work. The venue is gorgeous! I looked at a... Read More million different places for our wedding and this was by far our top choice!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Vanessa J

This venue was the idea of my mother who attended a wedding at this venue. My husband and I visited the location and fell in love with the space and our consultant Brooke. The venue was easy to work with and they were very accommodating. We planned an out of town wedding and I... Read More surprised my husband with a grooms cake from his favorite childhood bakery. The Bell Event Centre was kind enough to allow me to house the cake in their kitchen overnight before the wedding. The day of the wedding was seamless and Brooke was fabulous! I do not know where to begin to even describe how thankful I am for Brooke in coordinating everything on our wedding day and making it absolutely amazing. If anything went wrong that day, I still don't know about it. She handled everything. The staff at this venue is very professional and efficient. Thank you for making our wedding day a day we could never forget!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Amy H

I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience with the Bell Event Centre. I was very worried since we had never been to or knew anyone that had been to a wedding here before, but we fell in LOVE with the beautiful venue.Once we were matched up with Lori as our... Read More coordinator, I felt so at ease, she helped us so much with my millions of questions, and made the day run so smoothly and beautifully. We held both our ceremony and reception at the Bell, and everything was beautiful, the turnaround was so seamless and everyone was commenting how beautiful a wedding it was and how much they enjoyed everything, especially the food! Thank you Bell Event Centre, and especially Lori for all you did to make our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashley N

Beautiful wedding-- excext the staff was getting high during my event, money stolen from my purse and tons of my wedding decor broken-- due to the staff not properly wrapping my things. All sentimental, mostly hand made. Worst customer service I've ever experienced; made excuse... Read More after excuse and basically telling me I was wrong about my follow-up report. After several email exchanges, I was not given a resolution I was happy with. The venue is beautiful, but they don't deliver on their promises, try to sneak charges without your consent and get high during your event. It's a travesty because it was the best night of my life, but the fact the staff, including the president wouldn't accept responsibility for the all the broken items. I wouldn't recommend this venue to anyone, unless they let you bring your own vendors.

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Catherine F

I could not have asked for a better venue. Amy handled everything perfectly and all of my guests were taken aback by how smoothly everything was run. The food was amazing and I have not stopped hearing about how it is not traditional wedding food. Amy decorated everything... Read More perfectly and constantly checked in with us throughout the night to make sure that everything was going well or to see if we needed anything. I cannot be more happy with the venue that we chose!

Breathtaking, Stunning Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jessica M

My husband and I were just married at the Bell Event Centre a month ago, and we could not be happier. It is a bit pricey overall, but we loved the venue so much, we were able to make it happen for us by booking on Friday at a significantly lower rate. We had both our ceremony... Read More and reception here. Immediately after first stepping into the Bell Centre at our initial appointment, we both felt something and knew this was the place for us. The architecture, stained glass windows, massive vaulted ceilings, and gorgeous custom lighting are what sets apart the Bell from other venues. I love the old church feeling, and the candlelight and additional colored uplighting really make the place feel romantic and intimate, despite being so open. Besides the venue itself, the staff at the Bell is top notch. All the help was great, the chef and food were terrific, and I cannot say enough good things about our coordinator, Maddie Miller. She was absolutely amazing, and is soo good at what she does. Before the big day, she was always prompt and very helpful with any questions I had. For rehearsal and the big day, Maddie was so tentative, and completely calm and in control no matter what was going on around her. Maddie has a great eye for setup, and took care of all my decor and little details even better than I could have imagined. I just dropped my things off, and she set it all up picture perfect. She even helped my mom and sister bustle my dress after the ceremony, she was such a sweetheart. I would definitely recommend this venue, we truly felt like our wedding day was magical, and definitely will have magical photos thanks to the beauty of the venue.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leah M

A beautiful venue with incredibly helpful staff. Maddie took care of all of our needs and flawlessly executed a "Plan B" when the rain came and we had to move our cocktail our inside. I would highly recommend!!

the best venue

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kristen C

We worked with Amy at the Bell to plan our wedding, and it was perfect. Everything was done for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Amy took good care of us and made sure we had a great time while also executing what we had planned. The day went off without a hitch.... Read More Smooth as glass. Our guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was, and so many of them said it was the best, nicest wedding they had ever been to. We owe that to the Bell. I would recommend the Bell Event Centre to any bride.

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Jessica M

I was recently married at The Bell Event Centre, and it surpassed every expectation for my wedding. Not only is it a beautiful setting, but the service and attention to detail from the staff were impeccable and made the entire night go better than I could have imagined. Our... Read More coordinator, Amy, was so helpful throughout the planning process and made our entire wedding and reception go smoothly. The food was delicious, and so many guests complimented it as well as the service. If you are looking for a beautiful venue where you are fully taken care of in pulling off your dream wedding, I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre.

Couldn't have been better

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Sandy B

The Bell and Maddie were awesome during the whole wedding process from initial inquiries and planning, to the big day. It was perfect. I planned from abroad and it was seamless, no question was too small or big. We had a lot of people coming from abroad and they added things... Read More to make them all feel welcome. We are still getting compliments on all of the food; from nearly every guest we speak to.

So Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Roula C

So, this review is hard for me to write. I attended a wedding at the Bell several years ago and fell in love with its romantic charm. That was why it was the only place I considered having my wedding. Up until the day of the wedding I would have rated this place a 5. Our... Read More coordinator, Maddie, was great to work with and the whole staff was very attentive throughout our year of planning. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that things didn't quite go as we had hoped, and to make things worse, it was the way that the staff went about handling it afterwards that left a bad impression on me and my family. First: We had issues at the cocktail hour with food not being replenished at all, until my mother found someone on staff and told them to get more cheese/fruit. I had several family members looking for food and couldn't find any. By the time they came back out, everyone was already headed back in for the reception. So, all the food we paid for was wasted. When it came to the hors d'oeuvres, a guest was trying to track down someone for my dad - the FOB, who was hungry and had yet to see anyone. We even paid extra per person to add an hors d'oeuvres b/c we wanted a lot of food at cocktail hour as my family does not drink...I would recommend spending money elsewhere to meet your minimum. Second: At the tasting our beef was cooked medium rare but was very much on the rare side, so I asked if it could still be cooked medium rare, but closer to medium than rare. Our coordinator said all they would do is keep the meat in the oven for an extra minute. Great!!! Except that wasn't what happened. They tampered with the temperatures of the ovens (which they told us they did) and as a result all the beef ended up well done - with guests that literally could not chew it. Even my husband - the groom, didn't eat his beef. So disappointing - especially when so many reviews talk about how great the food is here. For future brides, take pictures of what goes wrong...because it becomes your word against theirs and despite them saying any feedback on their service is welcome, they will argue with you and defend what they did. The meat was overcooked - end of story. Third: We paid for amazing BonBonerie cupcakes for the wedding dessert and guests took them, as well as other dessert, back to their tables, left the plates there and would go to dance. Upon returning to their tables, full dessert plates were thrown away. Money in the trash! While I appreciate that they wanted to clean tables off quickly, it was not ok to throw away untouched dessert. It seemed like no one from the Bell cared about our experience at all and continued to say that they were happy with the service they provided. I expected better service than this, especially for what we paid. More importantly, I expected a place like the Bell to apologize for the fact that we didn't get what we paid for. Unfortunately, I would NOT recommend the Bell for your big day. I hope this review helps someone who is considering this place for their wedding.

Beautiful and Elegant

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kiran K

Our coordinator (included) Maddie helped us with everything leading up to the day, but especially the night of the wedding. The food was incredible, the venue is gorgeous and weeks later people are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. I highly recommend the... Read More Bell--it was also very reasonably priced, especially considering everything that was automatically included.

Absolutely Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Susie B

I could not have been happier than I was with how professional, beautiful, and PERFECT the Bell Event Centre was for my wedding reception. They were easy to work with--very flexible and always available to answer questions and provide suggestions. Our day-of coordinator (who... Read More they provide for you to completely take care of EVERYTHING at the event centre) was Maddie, and she was so awesome. Everyone was raving about how incredible the venue was and how delicious the food was. I would recommend them 100%. I think that it is definitely a good value for the price and the space is stunning.

Classically beautiful and timelessly unique!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Dominique N

I enjoyed every second of my experience with The Bell Event Centre. From the minute my fiance and I walked into our first meeting, to the moment after we left our wedding, it was all an absolute pleasure. Our day of coordinator was Maddie and she was wonderfully professional... Read More and put me completely at ease. She paid attention to every request I had, and on the day of, I did not have to worry about a thing. Our guests had an absolute blast! I still receive compliments even now, months after the wedding. It is a pricey venue, and it was definitely the splurge of my wedding budget, but it was worth every penny. I can't express enough how perfect my experience was and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. You will not be disappointed!!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Kara H

I saw pictures of someone's wedding reception at the Bell before I ever met my now husband and I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding reception someday. I had never even step foot through the door! As soon as we got engaged I sent messages to a few acquaintances who had... Read More their receptions there to get feedback - positive, glowing reviews after positive, glowing reviews. Not one negative thing! So - I scheduled my own visit and as soon as I walked through the door, I knew it was going to be perfect for our special day. It started with incredible communication and customer service from day #1. I asked a million questions and no one batted an eye. They were quick to respond, offered great ideas and solutions and made me feel valued and special all along the journey. Everyone was an absolute DREAM to work with during the planning process. I would fire off random e-mails day after day as things would come to mind and the girls would respond right away. They shared ideas, suggested vendors and were always willing to work with me on changes. Truly top notch customer service! And then there was the wedding day... The entire team was calm, organized and in control the entire day and everything truly went off without a hitch. Maddie and the crew treated us like a King and Queen the entire night. Our drink glasses were full and we hardly had to lift a finger. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got from our guests on the Bell Centre - from the BEAUTIFUL venue and incredibly accommodating staff to the AMAZING food (who knew "wedding food" could actually taste THAT good?!?). Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and the Bell Centre was a HUGE part of that. They are truly second to none. I cannot say enough great things about the Bell and all of their staff. I would choose them over and over and over again if I had the chance. The best of the best!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Michelle

From Day 1 the Bell Centre was a dream to work with. They were quick to answer any of my questions and helped make my vision come to life. We did the ceremony and reception there and the turnover was seamless. I have gotten countless comments from guests about how beautiful... Read More the venue is and how good the food was (they do their catering in-house). I do not have any negative comments and they truly provided the perfect wedding day for me.

Beautiful, unique, and elegant wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Hillary C

The Bell Event Centre was perfect for my wedding! Not only is the space stunning, but the staff is incredibly easy to work with. As soon as I stepped into the Bell Centre I knew it was special, the building carries an antique and unique charm I didn't find in other venues. I... Read More would recommend 100 times over again to go look at it, it is a gem in the city! And as beautiful as I thought it was when I toured it, it was even more breathtaking on the wedding day. The lighting they use and the candles create the most beautiful ambiance. Along with the beauty of the Bell Centre, the service cannot be beat. The food was incredible (guests can't stop raving about the mac n' cheese bar) and the staff was fantastic. We had Maddie as our day of coordinator and now I feel like none of the wedding would have gone as smoothly without her! She appeared whenever we needed her, usually with two glasses of champagne in her hands. She was always smiling and would have done anything we asked her to. We are so grateful for everything the Bell Centre provided for us and contributed to our wedding day!