The Bell Event Centre

Cincinnati, OH

Welcome to The Bell Event Centre..

For your event at The Bell we have created a process that is simple and easy. We custom create every package we put out. We do this to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. We want your reception to be everything you dreamed. Our pricing is built around the bar and food. Everything else is all-inclusive.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Church

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

444 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 852-2787
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Vanessa J

This venue was the idea of my mother who attended a wedding at this venue. My husband and I visited the location and fell in love with the space and our consultant Brooke. The venue was easy to work with and they were very accommodating. We planned an out of town wedding and I... Read More surprised my husband with a grooms cake from his favorite childhood bakery. The Bell Event Centre was kind enough to allow me to house the cake in their kitchen overnight before the wedding. The day of the wedding was seamless and Brooke was fabulous! I do not know where to begin to even describe how thankful I am for Brooke in coordinating everything on our wedding day and making it absolutely amazing. If anything went wrong that day, I still don't know about it. She handled everything. The staff at this venue is very professional and efficient. Thank you for making our wedding day a day we could never forget!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Amy H

I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience with the Bell Event Centre. I was very worried since we had never been to or knew anyone that had been to a wedding here before, but we fell in LOVE with the beautiful venue.Once we were matched up with Lori as our... Read More coordinator, I felt so at ease, she helped us so much with my millions of questions, and made the day run so smoothly and beautifully. We held both our ceremony and reception at the Bell, and everything was beautiful, the turnaround was so seamless and everyone was commenting how beautiful a wedding it was and how much they enjoyed everything, especially the food! Thank you Bell Event Centre, and especially Lori for all you did to make our day so perfect!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Kara H

I saw pictures of someone's wedding reception at the Bell before I ever met my now husband and I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding reception someday. I had never even step foot through the door! As soon as we got engaged I sent messages to a few acquaintances who had... Read More their receptions there to get feedback - positive, glowing reviews after positive, glowing reviews. Not one negative thing! So - I scheduled my own visit and as soon as I walked through the door, I knew it was going to be perfect for our special day. It started with incredible communication and customer service from day #1. I asked a million questions and no one batted an eye. They were quick to respond, offered great ideas and solutions and made me feel valued and special all along the journey. Everyone was an absolute DREAM to work with during the planning process. I would fire off random e-mails day after day as things would come to mind and the girls would respond right away. They shared ideas, suggested vendors and were always willing to work with me on changes. Truly top notch customer service! And then there was the wedding day... The entire team was calm, organized and in control the entire day and everything truly went off without a hitch. Maddie and the crew treated us like a King and Queen the entire night. Our drink glasses were full and we hardly had to lift a finger. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got from our guests on the Bell Centre - from the BEAUTIFUL venue and incredibly accommodating staff to the AMAZING food (who knew "wedding food" could actually taste THAT good?!?). Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and the Bell Centre was a HUGE part of that. They are truly second to none. I cannot say enough great things about the Bell and all of their staff. I would choose them over and over and over again if I had the chance. The best of the best!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jessica M

I just got married here last week, and this venue was everything I dreamed of! Brooke Hiller, our coordinator was absolutely amazing!! She was so accommodating and stayed late on many days so we could meet with her after I got off work. The venue is gorgeous! I looked at a... Read More million different places for our wedding and this was by far our top choice!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashley N

Beautiful wedding-- excext the staff was getting high during my event, money stolen from my purse and tons of my wedding decor broken-- due to the staff not properly wrapping my things. All sentimental, mostly hand made. Worst customer service I've ever experienced; made excuse... Read More after excuse and basically telling me I was wrong about my follow-up report. After several email exchanges, I was not given a resolution I was happy with. The venue is beautiful, but they don't deliver on their promises, try to sneak charges without your consent and get high during your event. It's a travesty because it was the best night of my life, but the fact the staff, including the president wouldn't accept responsibility for the all the broken items. I wouldn't recommend this venue to anyone, unless they let you bring your own vendors.

Breathtaking, Stunning Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jessica M

My husband and I were just married at the Bell Event Centre a month ago, and we could not be happier. It is a bit pricey overall, but we loved the venue so much, we were able to make it happen for us by booking on Friday at a significantly lower rate. We had both our ceremony... Read More and reception here. Immediately after first stepping into the Bell Centre at our initial appointment, we both felt something and knew this was the place for us. The architecture, stained glass windows, massive vaulted ceilings, and gorgeous custom lighting are what sets apart the Bell from other venues. I love the old church feeling, and the candlelight and additional colored uplighting really make the place feel romantic and intimate, despite being so open. Besides the venue itself, the staff at the Bell is top notch. All the help was great, the chef and food were terrific, and I cannot say enough good things about our coordinator, Maddie Miller. She was absolutely amazing, and is soo good at what she does. Before the big day, she was always prompt and very helpful with any questions I had. For rehearsal and the big day, Maddie was so tentative, and completely calm and in control no matter what was going on around her. Maddie has a great eye for setup, and took care of all my decor and little details even better than I could have imagined. I just dropped my things off, and she set it all up picture perfect. She even helped my mom and sister bustle my dress after the ceremony, she was such a sweetheart. I would definitely recommend this venue, we truly felt like our wedding day was magical, and definitely will have magical photos thanks to the beauty of the venue.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leah M

A beautiful venue with incredibly helpful staff. Maddie took care of all of our needs and flawlessly executed a "Plan B" when the rain came and we had to move our cocktail our inside. I would highly recommend!!

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Jessica M

I was recently married at The Bell Event Centre, and it surpassed every expectation for my wedding. Not only is it a beautiful setting, but the service and attention to detail from the staff were impeccable and made the entire night go better than I could have imagined. Our... Read More coordinator, Amy, was so helpful throughout the planning process and made our entire wedding and reception go smoothly. The food was delicious, and so many guests complimented it as well as the service. If you are looking for a beautiful venue where you are fully taken care of in pulling off your dream wedding, I highly recommend The Bell Event Centre.

Couldn't have been better

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Sandy B

The Bell and Maddie were awesome during the whole wedding process from initial inquiries and planning, to the big day. It was perfect. I planned from abroad and it was seamless, no question was too small or big. We had a lot of people coming from abroad and they added things... Read More to make them all feel welcome. We are still getting compliments on all of the food; from nearly every guest we speak to.

So Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Roula C

So, this review is hard for me to write. I attended a wedding at the Bell several years ago and fell in love with its romantic charm. That was why it was the only place I considered having my wedding. Up until the day of the wedding I would have rated this place a 5. Our... Read More coordinator, Maddie, was great to work with and the whole staff was very attentive throughout our year of planning. It wasn't until the day of the wedding that things didn't quite go as we had hoped, and to make things worse, it was the way that the staff went about handling it afterwards that left a bad impression on me and my family. First: We had issues at the cocktail hour with food not being replenished at all, until my mother found someone on staff and told them to get more cheese/fruit. I had several family members looking for food and couldn't find any. By the time they came back out, everyone was already headed back in for the reception. So, all the food we paid for was wasted. When it came to the hors d'oeuvres, a guest was trying to track down someone for my dad - the FOB, who was hungry and had yet to see anyone. We even paid extra per person to add an hors d'oeuvres b/c we wanted a lot of food at cocktail hour as my family does not drink...I would recommend spending money elsewhere to meet your minimum. Second: At the tasting our beef was cooked medium rare but was very much on the rare side, so I asked if it could still be cooked medium rare, but closer to medium than rare. Our coordinator said all they would do is keep the meat in the oven for an extra minute. Great!!! Except that wasn't what happened. They tampered with the temperatures of the ovens (which they told us they did) and as a result all the beef ended up well done - with guests that literally could not chew it. Even my husband - the groom, didn't eat his beef. So disappointing - especially when so many reviews talk about how great the food is here. For future brides, take pictures of what goes wrong...because it becomes your word against theirs and despite them saying any feedback on their service is welcome, they will argue with you and defend what they did. The meat was overcooked - end of story. Third: We paid for amazing BonBonerie cupcakes for the wedding dessert and guests took them, as well as other dessert, back to their tables, left the plates there and would go to dance. Upon returning to their tables, full dessert plates were thrown away. Money in the trash! While I appreciate that they wanted to clean tables off quickly, it was not ok to throw away untouched dessert. It seemed like no one from the Bell cared about our experience at all and continued to say that they were happy with the service they provided. I expected better service than this, especially for what we paid. More importantly, I expected a place like the Bell to apologize for the fact that we didn't get what we paid for. Unfortunately, I would NOT recommend the Bell for your big day. I hope this review helps someone who is considering this place for their wedding.

Beautiful and Elegant

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kiran K

Our coordinator (included) Maddie helped us with everything leading up to the day, but especially the night of the wedding. The food was incredible, the venue is gorgeous and weeks later people are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. I highly recommend the... Read More Bell--it was also very reasonably priced, especially considering everything that was automatically included.

Absolutely Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Susie B

I could not have been happier than I was with how professional, beautiful, and PERFECT the Bell Event Centre was for my wedding reception. They were easy to work with--very flexible and always available to answer questions and provide suggestions. Our day-of coordinator (who... Read More they provide for you to completely take care of EVERYTHING at the event centre) was Maddie, and she was so awesome. Everyone was raving about how incredible the venue was and how delicious the food was. I would recommend them 100%. I think that it is definitely a good value for the price and the space is stunning.

Classically beautiful and timelessly unique!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Dominique N

I enjoyed every second of my experience with The Bell Event Centre. From the minute my fiance and I walked into our first meeting, to the moment after we left our wedding, it was all an absolute pleasure. Our day of coordinator was Maddie and she was wonderfully professional... Read More and put me completely at ease. She paid attention to every request I had, and on the day of, I did not have to worry about a thing. Our guests had an absolute blast! I still receive compliments even now, months after the wedding. It is a pricey venue, and it was definitely the splurge of my wedding budget, but it was worth every penny. I can't express enough how perfect my experience was and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. You will not be disappointed!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Michelle

From Day 1 the Bell Centre was a dream to work with. They were quick to answer any of my questions and helped make my vision come to life. We did the ceremony and reception there and the turnover was seamless. I have gotten countless comments from guests about how beautiful... Read More the venue is and how good the food was (they do their catering in-house). I do not have any negative comments and they truly provided the perfect wedding day for me.

Beautiful, unique, and elegant wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Hillary C

The Bell Event Centre was perfect for my wedding! Not only is the space stunning, but the staff is incredibly easy to work with. As soon as I stepped into the Bell Centre I knew it was special, the building carries an antique and unique charm I didn't find in other venues. I... Read More would recommend 100 times over again to go look at it, it is a gem in the city! And as beautiful as I thought it was when I toured it, it was even more breathtaking on the wedding day. The lighting they use and the candles create the most beautiful ambiance. Along with the beauty of the Bell Centre, the service cannot be beat. The food was incredible (guests can't stop raving about the mac n' cheese bar) and the staff was fantastic. We had Maddie as our day of coordinator and now I feel like none of the wedding would have gone as smoothly without her! She appeared whenever we needed her, usually with two glasses of champagne in her hands. She was always smiling and would have done anything we asked her to. We are so grateful for everything the Bell Centre provided for us and contributed to our wedding day!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Amanda B

The venue is beautiful and very romantic. Definitely a one of a kind event center. From day 1 the staff was amazing. They went above and beyond to make the day exactly what I wanted. The food was amazing. I have never heard so many great compliments about wedding food. On... Read More the day of the event, the coordinators were amazing. I didn't have to worry about 1 detail but instead just enjoy the reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

AMAZING Cincinnati Venue!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Lauren M

If you are still looking for a Cincinnati wedding venue, look no further! The Bell Event Centre hosted my dream wedding. The staff is fantastic. The food is fantastic. The actual building has to be the coolest/most different venue in Cincinnati. Our guests raved about how... Read More unique and fun the wedding was because they had never been to a wedding quite like it. Maddie allowed me to bring all of my centerpieces and decorations the week before the wedding and took the time to set it all up with me. What a relief to have everything set at your venue days before the actual event. She kept me calm, cool and collected through the entire process. Multiple times during the night she came up to me or my family to make sure we had a drink in our hands and were happy. The guests loved the downtown feel of the building and the accessibility to the casino right across the street. They could park their car in The Bell's secure & gated lot with ease. I truly could not have picked a better place to have our wedding. Thank you, Bell!!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Homana N

I am so glad to see so many positive reviews of the Bell Event Centre on here. I am very happy you all had a great experience (as you should on your wedding day!) I, however did not have a good experience trying to book the Bell Event Centre. After going in with my fiance and... Read More showing my parents the pictures we absolutely fell in love with this venue. I originally called to schedule an appointment to meet with one of their planners and to confirm that they still had our wedding date available (which they did). Well, when my fiance and I showed up at our meeting we were told that our wedding date was not available but they could give us an alternative date the weekend after. We said we would try and change the date with our church and contact them in the morning. Luckily, our church had an opening the following Saturday so we changed our date and contacted the Bell Event Centre. Well, somewhere between our late afternoon meeting and the next morning someone had booked our new date. Now, I completely understand that this is a popular venue but seriously? Almost every venue we looked at had first refusal. I thought it was in poor taste not to at least contact us to let us know. I ended up writing an email to them to express my disappointment and their response was unapologetic. If this is how they treat potential clients then I would NEVER trust them as my wedding vendor! I will not be recommending this venue to any of my newly engaged friends!

A dream wedding and reception!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Paula E

The Bell Event was spectacular. The staff was amazing, so kind and so patient. They made us feel like we were the most important people on our most important day. If you want a unique venue for your wedding and reception you want to look at the Bell Event Centre. The Bell... Read More Event is one of the most beautiful venues we have ever seen. Our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how breathtaking the venue was and how delicious the food tasted. If your looking for a wonderful, unique and amazing venue you want to look into the Bell Event Centre. Thank you Amy!! You were amazing to me and my husband and made us feel so special. Our wedding couldn't have been any more perfect!!! Sincerely, Paula and Kelly Schneider

Bell Event Center

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Rebecca B

Be sure to ASK questions. Do not take everything they say at face value. Their communication with clients is shaky. However, it is a gorgeous venue, and in the end, my day went perfectly. It was the "getting there" that was the frustrating part.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Shawn K

I would highly recommend The Bell Event Centre. The girls that run it are so organized and really know weddings inside and out. They were able to offer so much advice and expertise throughout the whole process. The night went so smoothly and I know they are truly to thank for... Read More that. All of our guests kept raving about how breathtakingly beautiful the space was.

Absolutely Stunning Venue

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Molly R

I cannot say enough good things about the Belle Center. The venue is stunning, has amazing food and amazing service. Our guests were in awe and we received so many compliments on the venue. It was really the star of the show.

I couldn't have asked for better

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Erika S

This was the perfect place for my husband and me. It is a church without being a church. There is so much charm and history, you just can't find anything else like it. Everyone we worked with was very professional throughout the planning, and the day of went off without a... Read More hitch! It was great for us too because they do everything... ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, food, drinks, linens (though we ordered decorative linens from our florist too). The food was fantastic. We heard from our friends and family on both sides that ours was by far the best wedding they've ever been to, and I'm assuming most of that had to do with this amazing venue. It was worth the splurge for us. :) Very very cool venue.

Amazing Wedding Ceremony and Reception!

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Elise L

Everything about our venue was perfect! The staff was always helpful and courteous. The food was amazing. They were always open to changes and suggestions from us. And they took care of so many details - like setting up the tables and even arranging for a surprise groom's cake... Read More to be brought out at the perfect moment! If all that isn't enough to make you book the Bell for your wedding, the place is completely gorgeous and unique. It was totally amazing and perfect.

Review for The Verdin Company

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda B

The food was great, timing of events was wonderful, great place;only one entrance and that enters at the alter