Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Beaty Street, Fort Worth, TX (817) 501-9648

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Lisa T

I can not say enough good things about working with Tami. She was down right AMAZING! First of all, she is one of the sweetest people in the world. She is so creative. She made the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen. The flowers were so fresh, bright, and colorful. She... Read More really listened to what I wanted with the flowers. From bouquets to the flowers on the cake, she gave me more than what I could ever dream of. She even set up chandeliers and a backdrop for my alter. I always looked forward to talking with Tami. She listened to me so well and came up with so many amazing ideas. The flowers and decorations were just gorgeous! She made my reception the most beautiful reception ever. I loved working with her. Just simply fantastic.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Jessica M

I absolutely LOVED Tami! I was planning my wedding from 4000 miles away and was apprehensive as to how the flowers would turn out. She was so patient and eager to ease my fears. Since we couldn't meet in person to go over ideas she happily spent hours on the phone with me going... Read More over ideas and emailing pictures back and forth. She set up a power point of my likes and dislikes which was so helpful. Her spreadsheet of costs is very easy to read....and not to mention her pricing is unbeatable. The floral arrangements were gorgeous! I loved every single piece. My bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids, were almost exactly like the pictures I sent her from pintrest. She did a fabulous job. I cannot say enough good things about her. She really is great at what she does. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ana A

Tami is fantastic. I cannot thank her enough for her wonderful attention to details. She went above and beyond any expectations I had. My venue had a soft and romantic look, everything looked like a dream. She is so sweet that after the wedding she sent all the flowers to an... Read More impoverished nursing home. I'm more than pleased with everything. I wish I could give her 100 starts :)

She did a wonderful job

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Mindy H

Tami did a wonderful job, I was very impressed, she looked at my wedding post on Pinterest to get a feel for what kind of bouquets I had pinned and asked me what I liked about them, and made suggestions on how that particular bouquet would look with my favorite flowers in them.... Read More She delivered the flowers the day of the wedding and even pinned them on the guys AND included a toss bouquet for free. I would definitely recommend her to other brides. She can be a little hard to get ahold both on the phone and email, but she does let you know that up front, and she responds to emails every Wednesday.

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Jenny J

Tami was so professional and she listened so well to what I wanted for my wedding. I could tell she knew what she was doing and everything turned out beautifully. I would definately recommend her!

Love The Blooming Bride!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Natalie H

Flowers were one aspect of the wedding I wasn't looking forward too. I have zero knowledge of plant life in general, and my venue was so beautiful I didn't think it needed much help in the way of flowers. Plus, in my research I was a bit overwhelmed with how much people spent on... Read More flowers. However, I was so, so, so lucky to find Tami and get swept away in her (extremely affordable) flower designs! She did a stunning job with the bouquet, along with the centerpieces. She took my vague suggestions, and everything she did looked magical. She is a true floral visionary, and I could not have been more thrilled with how she enhanced our venue! She also offered ways to cut her costs- like providing some our own crape myrtles. She gave us a small, medium, and large budget estimate as well. She has an awesome personality, and is so sweet to work with! Definitely a wonderful, extremely creative lady.

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Amanda F

Everything about my flowers were perfect, from the centerpieces to the ones down to aisle to the bouquets. We did different sized bottles for the centerpieces and planned to buy the flowers in bulk and just place them in the bottles for the centerpieces. Tami tied off little... Read More bundles of flowers which was a huge help. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. Tami was also always on hand to talk or work with me. I was an out of town bride so we had to do a lot of phone meetings which made me nervous but ended up being fine. She knew exactly what I wanted even when I was having a hard time seeing it. The wedding and reception were so beautiful in large part to the flowers. Thank you again Tami!

Awesome Florist

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Robin G

Tami was fantastic to work with. Very accomodating of our budget, and full of ideas. She values her clients, and it shows by her patience and willingness to please the bride!