Book Your Wedding with The Bluestone

Couples in Columbus, Ohio searching for an eclectic and all-inclusive wedding venue might find the perfect spot at the Bluestone. From the outside, this historic First Baptist church exudes a distinctive elegance. Stepping inside will transport guests back in time to an era when stained glass windows and classic architecture ruled the day. Although this venue is a renovated church, the owners have succeeded in combining old-world charm with state-of-the-art technology. Couples have plentiful options for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions at The Bluestone. This venue can accommodate as many as 500 guests through a combination of its many event spaces.

Vaulted ceilings and polished hardwoods set the tone for the Sanctuary in the old church. Built-in sound and lighting systems, featuring a 20-foot retractable projection screen, give lots of high-tech options for both ceremony and reception. Theater seating in the Sanctuary accommodates up to 300 guests. The sanctuary features a stage for both altar and entertainment. Three bars and a spacious dance floor make this space suitable for lively receptions, too.

Towering 40-foot ceilings with authentic tin panels and a 35-foot leaded glass window give the Great Room its appeal. This venue sits below a small balconied loft and the two spaces can be used together. A 20-foot bar lends a dramatic air to the space; and the sound system in place gives couples the technology needed for both ceremonies and receptions.

The main Loft sits above the Sanctuary, serving as its own independent venue or an auxiliary space along with the Sanctuary. With two bars, audio/visual equipment and LCD televisions, this space offers full amenities for a wedding reception. Staff will set up tables and chairs to accommodate guests at a meal.

Stepping outside of the Bluestone provides couples with a lovely option for a ceremony or reception on the patio. A central fountain provides a soothing backdrop for the venue. Lush greenery and flowers provide natural decoration for the patio during the summer. A year-round tent is also in place to provide shelter. The space also features a bar and an outdoor sound system to ensure that guests enjoy themselves. The fire pit helps create a cozy atmosphere after the sun goes down.

An onsite wedding coordinator with the Bluestone works personally with the bride and groom to help them create the wedding of their dreams. After learning about a couple's vision and their needs for the celebration, the coordinator suggests the perfect venue or combination of venues to begin the planning process. Wedding parties have full access to the entire Bluestone location throughout the event. On-site parking is available for up to 800 cars on evenings and weekends.

Before meeting at the altar, the wedding party will have full use of the Bridal Suite and Groom's Dressing Room. With full bath and comfortable lounge furniture, both rooms enable the members of the wedding party to spread out, primp or just relax. The underground area for the groomsmen even has its own Graffiti Room lounge.

Whatever the couple's desires for reception style, the staff at the Bluestone can make it happen. The executive chef works closely with each couple to create an innovative wedding menu. Private tastings are also available to help couples design their reception meal. The evening can begin with either displayed or butler-passed hors d'oeuvres. For the main course, the in-house culinary team can prepare a seated dinner, buffet dinner or a cocktail reception with full amenities.

A full-service bar will serve guests throughout the reception. Couples can choose a beer and wine bar or a non-alcoholic bar. Other options include a hosted, well or top-shelf bar.

When it's time for entertainment, the Bluestone has advanced technology to make a reception come alive. Any type of live band or DJ will fit right into the acoustics and in-house equipment. In fact, the equipment is set up to transport the sound throughout the entire venue, including outdoors to the patio. Portable LED lights and in-house club lighting make the dance floor an exciting spot. Other amenities such as microphones and podiums are also available.

The staff at the Bluestone are eager to assist couples with planning every important detail of their wedding day. A number of extra perks and enhancements are also available at request.

• The chef will cook for special dietary needs
  • Add a champagne toast or wine service with dinner
  • Set up special dessert stations such as a s'more station

The Bluestone Experience

The Bluestone is an extraordinary venue that offers an unparalleled and unique experience for your wedding ceremony and reception. The Bluestone is a newly renovated 118-year-old church that boasts three diverse levels, seven bars, soaring stained glass windows, and a gracious outdoor patio.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

583 E Broad St, Columbus, OH (614) 884-4646

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Heather L

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about my wedding at the Bluestone and the entire process of working with Sarah and the staff there. The venue is unique, beautiful and an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, the Bluestone was extremely accommodating,... Read More organized, knowledgeable and responsive. We always felt like we were in good hands throughout the planning process. Sarah helped us with every aspect of planning, from selecting menus to working with vendors to running day-of logistics to post-wedding cleanup. We held both the ceremony and reception at the Bluestone and didn't need any sort of day-of coordination services because the Bluestone staff was so helpful! Our guests (and us!) cannot not stop raving about the venue. They complimented the delicious food and the amazing space. Our guests were dancing all night long and the space flowed perfectly- we had guests sitting upstairs and downstairs and that worked out great. The Bluestone is absolutely perfect for having a wedding band because the space is used for concerts and accustomed to working with bands.

Dream Wedding at the Bluestone!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kimberly R

The Bluestone is absolutely the most perfect venue for a wedding in Columbus! We were looking for a venue that would not be your typical "cookie cutter" wedding, and the Bluestone exceeded our wildest dreams for how beautiful, elegant, romantic, and FUN our wedding would be!... Read More There is no other venue that provides the beautiful architecture, stained glass, vaulted ceilings, and history like the Bluestone. We received so many compliments as people were in awe of how amazing the venue was, from the food, bar, and servers to the ambiance and architecture! One of the best parts about the Bluestone is the flexibility of the space. We were able to design the layout and flow of the reception tables the way we envisioned, and bring in our own decor and lighting in which the staff so creatively used to decorate the entire venue. With the abundance of space and different rooms in the venue, there's no end to what you can design for your reception. We were even able to have our after party in the upstairs Great Room -- until 2am! They even let us bring in Raising Cane's for a midnight snack, which no other venue in Columbus would allow us to do! I truly believe no two weddings at the Bluestone would be the same, as they work with you to bring your dream wedding to life. This is what I loved about the Bluestone, and why I would highly recommend it to anyone getting married in Columbus! Sarah (the wedding coordinator) is truly one of the best parts of the Bluestone. She is so wonderful, professional and friendly, super responsive and will do whatever she can to make your dream come true. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with, and our wedding was her top priority -- what bride doesn't want to feel that way? Sarah and the Bluestone staff are truly superior when it comes to event planning and execution. If you are looking to have the most fabulous and amazing wedding that people will be talking about for years and years to come, then don't even hesitate a second to book your wedding at the Bluestone!

They made my wedding dreams come true

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 LaNice B

I can't say enough great things about the Bluestone. Sarah is so supportive and understanding to everything someone needs during their wedding planning and during their wedding day. The staff was great with my guest and they wanted for nothing. From the start of picking our menu... Read More to the serving of the food I have nothing but great things to says. Our guest loved the food and we were able to give them several options to choose from. Sarah was also great at giving great feedback on what has worked in the past for other parties and what didn't. She knew everything from dimensions to color details on linens. This venue is beautiful and lights with that amazing wood finish makes for a magical event. I loved every minute of my experience at the Bluestone and with their staff. Thank you for making my wedding dreams comes true.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Brandi M

If you want a large, versatile, funky, urban space for your wedding that comes with a team of professionals who care about you living your best day on your wedding day, the Bluestone is for you. We started planning our wedding from a few states away, and the Bluestone staff,... Read More Jess in particular, made this ridiculously easy. When we were initially looking at venues, they were upfront about costs and sent several proposals with different scenarios. After we booked with them, Jess checked in with us regularly via email, and it was always easy to contact them by phone. They were always ready to arrange a visit to the venue when we happened to be in town. Jess helped us think through our wedding day and handled our stress like the pro she is. She had or found answers for every question or concern we expressed. On the day of, Jess and the rest of the Bluestone staff were just incredible; we really can’t thank them enough or do their work justice. They were friendly, professional, and knew exactly what needed to be done. Switching the sanctuary from the ceremony to the reception space was smooth and fast, and their food service was spectacular. Debbie and the rest of the wait staff were attentive, and the venue was flexible in terms of stocking the bar with some of our favorites at no additional cost. Let’s talk about clean-up. They handle everything. We left when we were ready and came back ready to corral and pack up our supplies. When we got there we discovered that the staff had already packed everything for us – even more carefully than we had done. We put it in our car and away we went! Jess and the Bluestone staff are consummate professionals who genuinely care about you and making your vision a success. Have a lack of vision or don’t know where to start? Not to worry, they have that covered too. You cannot go wrong having your wedding and reception at the Bluestone.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Devyn V

We could not be happier with our experience wedding experience here! Here's a list of the things that the Bluestone did that made us feel like they went above and beyond for us! 1. I'm not a huge wedding person, so I didn't care about a lot of the responsibilities the bride... Read More has in wedding planning, which of course can be an issue during the planning process lol. I basically gave the bluestone random arrangements and items for the centerpieces and other decor and said "do whatever you want with this, It doesn't matter to me as long as it looks decent." And so they did, without any hesitation, and they made the venue look incredible! Everyone kept saying how beautiful it was! 2. Unfortunately, we needed security for our wedding because we were anticipating crashers (historically violent and malicious estranged family). Thankfully, the Bluestone comes with a security guard! Their security officer was AWESOME. We did, in fact, end up having one of the suspected people try to crash the wedding, but no one ever knew it happened, and I didn't even know until the night was over, because he caught and removed the immediately. When she was kicked out, she tried to call the cops to crash the reception, but security met them at the front door and explained to them that the person who called was an unwelcomed guest. So no one knew the police showed up either! Flawless work by the security guard on thwarting the problem! 3. They let us bring all of our items to the rehearsal the night before and leave them there. One of these items was a 300 pound arch made of railroad ties, that they let my dad in early so he could build it on the stage. All of these items were able to be left over night to pick up the following monday as well. 4. They told us they could have someone there to let us in as early as needed. There were at least 2 people that were in sight ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT for anything we needed. They didn't hover, but they were always nearby so you could always find them when you needed them, and we were never without a drink! 5. They asked what we wanted waiting for us the morning of while we got ready. All I asked for was coffee, but we showed up and found we had hot coffee ready to go, bottled water, various types of soda's (off the top of my head I remember coke, diet coke, sprite), orange juice, and champagne for mimosas. They also supplied cups, ice, and champagne flutes for the drinks! 6. I asked for a signature drink a week before the wedding, and they happily obliged, and even went out and bought all the additional items needed to make the drink itself. 7. THE FOOD! The apps are all awesome (we had none left over!), but so was dinner! We were so happy to find it tasted good because we're so used to going to weddings with dried meat and bland dishes. Their chef is great! 8. The coordinator! Jess is honestly a great coordinator, but also just a great person as well. When I had to have the embarrassing talk of the "unwanted guests", she was so caring and worked diligently to show me that they would do all they could to keep them from ruining our night, and she followed through! She locked all the doors from the outside except for one so no one could sneak in through the back, locked our cards/gifts away in her office so no one could steal them, and helped keep an eye out! She also did so well with helping me make choices for all the things I wasn't sure of or needed. She's the best! We are so happy we chose The Bluestone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michele W

There are not enough stars for me to give Sarah and her team at the Bluestone. From meeting with me, to answering ALL of my emails & phone calls, to planning my tasting, helping me with the rehearsal to being a saving grace on my wedding day...she is LITERALLY the BEST! When I... Read More say the Bluestone does EVERYTHING, they do more than that! And this is just the AMAZING team. The venue itself is naturally GORGEGOUS and HUGE! On top of all of that, they have a great wedding suite that my entire wedding party got ready in, while the boys were downstairs getting ready. We had our ceremony inside, we used the outdoor patio for cocktail hour and they had 2 bars so no one ever went thirsty. They even had an upstairs inside area we could have used for cocktail hour if the weather did not cooperate, knowing this kept me very calm days leading up to the wedding. If i can add anything else, the food was great and the service was amazing. Debbie made sure myself, husband and bridal party never went thirsty. She partied with us but always with a drink in hand for someone!!! I truly cannot say enough amazing things about this venue and their team!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Julie B

After I found the perfect man to marry I needed to find the perfect venue to be married in, and The Bluestone was just that! Not only was it one of the most cost-effective places I found in the Columbus-area, the venue is made by its gorgeous ambiance, spacious rooms, and... Read More spectacular staff. One of the biggest hidden gems of The Bluestine is Sarah Downs, one of the bridal coordinators. She was such a joy to work with and made the planning process and day-of go seamlessly. I could not recommend this venue any higher for a bride looking in the Columbus area.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Gina V

The Bluestone staff and venue were really fantastic at meeting our needs for our wedding in early July. They were attentive and responsive before during and after the event. Venue is gorgeous and the food was fantastic. All of our guests had a fabulous time!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sam S

Having our wedding at The Bluestone was hands-down the best decision we made throughout all of our planning! The venue is absolutely gorgeous (a two-story former church that is now a concert/special event venue). We decided to have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception... Read More there. Not only did every one of our guests have a view, but the sound quality is amazing since they have concert-quality speakers hanging above the stage. We have been to so many weddings where we weren’t able to see the first dance or hear the toasts, but The Bluestone puts all those worries to bed. It was easy for the DJ to hook up to the sound system and actually saved us some money since the DJ didn’t have to transport his own speakers. We worked with Sarah and she was the best wedding coordinator we could have asked for. You could tell she was extremely experienced and knew exactly what she was doing, from our first meeting with her to days after the wedding. She joined us for rehearsal the night before, was active in communication with us, our DJ, our photographer, and anyone else who had questions. We are so thankful for her and Carin! Our only complaint were two bartenders that were fairly rude to our guests. We had several people complain about the same two bartenders. The food was phenomenal…all of our guests raved about how great the hors d'oeuvres and dinner were. Overall, we are so happy we had our wedding at The Bluestone and would love if we could replay it one more time!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Breeze P

The Bluestone is the best place to get married in downtown Columbus hands down! From the beginning their communication was quick and knowledgeable! I worked with Sarah throughout our year and a half planning process. (Yes, you must book this far ahead if you are doing a summer... Read More wedding on a Saturday!) Sarah answered all my questions and replied to every email. On the day of the wedding the staff there took great care of us! We were never without a drink in our hands and they even put the appetizers from cocktail hour in our room since we were taking photos during that time! The staff set up the reception exactly how I wanted without me providing a picture. They are very experienced and know how to make it look good! You have to use their in house caterer and that was fine by me! Everyone raved over the great food! After the wedding, they tear everything down for you and pack it up in your car. Now that's service! Thank you for making my wedding absolutely flawless!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan G

This place is absolutely amazing! It is not only gorgeous but the service is top notch. Sarah Downs is a magic worker and the wait staff was awesome to our guests. Have your wedding here!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dylan O

My wife and I would highly recommend the Bluestone as a wedding venue. We had our reception there in May and it was a fantastic experience throughout the planning process, but especially on our big day. The staff there, especially the coordinator, Sarah, went well above and... Read More beyond the call of duty to ensure every detail of our celebration went off without a hitch. It was a pleasure working with such a professional group of people who took such exceptional care of us and our guests. We've heard so much back from our friends and family since the wedding about how much the loved the Bluestone. The architecture is charming; the service is superb.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Shea P

The Bluestone held a lot of significance to my husband and I so we wanted to have our wedding day revolve around our favorite place. The Bluestone has so much character and depth and was absolutely gorgeous for the traditional ceremony we wanted. While the staff flipped the... Read More space (amazingly fast!), our guests got to enjoy cocktail hour on the patio before dinner. The reception was beautifully laid out and, following dinner and traditions, became a hot dance party for our fun and crazy college friends. You really can't find a more perfect party venue in Columbus! The staff is outstanding- they are what make the venue exceed 5 stars!! Sarah is a sweetheart and a superstar coordinator- there are no small details that she misses! She will help in any way she can, always going above and beyond. Her finesse and guidance are what helped me as the bride trust the wedding day would be smooth sailing. Jess was also a joy to work with and was extremely kind and knowledgeable. Debbie is one of the servers, and is just wonderful! She made sure the bridesmaids and I were taken care of 24/7 and told us if we were having fun, her "old bones" were having fun. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, most attentive gal and also waited on the parents/ families during the reception. Our parents are still in love with her! The bartenders were also fantastic and had great personalities the guests really enjoyed. The food was delicious, service first class, and unique atmosphere unbeatable. Guests have been raving about it nonstop! Our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more. The Bluestone is worth every dollar spent!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Kylie I

I can't believe our special day is over! Our wedding day was so incredible from start to finish and we have Sarah Downs and the amazing staff at the Bluestone to thank for that! They made sure that everything ran smoothly, from setting up the bridal party suite, ceremony and... Read More reception, to making sure everything was in place before I walked down the aisle, to helping out our grandpa get through the line to get his food, to providing exceptional service to all guests throughout the night, to making sure everyone got to their cars safely after the reception. Everything about our night was magical and we will have these wonderful memories forever!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Dona J

Simply fantastic. The entire staff at the Bluestone went out of their way to make the wedding of Alex and Audreyana exceptional. From setting up large trees to create winter forest, to the small details of perfectly setting the table decorations, they made it magical. The... Read More plated dinner was great, the meals came out to each guests request, hot and delicious, the servers were attentive and efficient, the bar made great drinks, the security detail was polite and conscientious, the lighting crew perfectly lit up the stage, trees and the dance floor, and the coat check was perfect for the guest coats and wraps on the cold winter evening. Sara was a delight to work with. She was there from our first tour, through communicating to an out of state Bride-to-be, to assisting with guest arrival and making sure this wedding was just how we had imagined. The evening was enjoyed by everyone.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Leisa F

We are from Cincinnati and booked The Bluestone for our daughter's wedding without ever seeing it. Crazy, I know, but our daughter, who lives in Columbus, said she had heard great things and after talking to a few other people who had attended weddings there and looking at... Read More reviews and pictures online, we decided to take the plunge. It was a great decision. I can't say enough wonderful things about The Bluestone! The venue is absolutely beautiful! Sarah, our wedding planner, took care of everything down to the last little detail. The entire staff was attentive throughout the night. We had guests commenting on the great service. Debbie seemed to be everywhere we needed her the entire evening and even loaded the gifts into our car at the end of the night. Our photographer, also from Cincinnati, loved all of the great spots for photos. The band said it is one of their very favorite venues. I would give it more stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Craig S

We loved the Bluestone and staff. Jess, in particular was wonderful. She called all our vendors to coordinate, was incredibly accommodating with all the changes and details we asked for, and was excellent with her communication. We wanted a venue that wasn't a reception hall or... Read More country club and the Bluestone gave us the space, service and character we were looking for. I can't even count the number of guests that came up to us and told us it was one of the nicest weddings they have been to. We had a few guests with food allergies and the kitchen staff even made a point to visit each of them to make sure their selections didn't cause any reactions; this was very reassuring, especially to our friends with a child with peanut allergies. That is above and beyond. The wait staff asked what my wife and I were drinking and always had a fresh drink ready to go, and everyone who worked there addressed us by name, which was a very nice touch. We can't thank the staff enough and would absolutely recommend the Bluestone for a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Colleen F

I could never say enough about the Bluestone. They were absolutely PERFECT and better than I could've ever imagined for our big day. Service was outstanding. They made sure that everyone in the bridal party was taken care of at ALL times throughout the night. Sarah, our... Read More coordinator was the sweetest and most helpful person before and during the ceremony/reception. She allowed us to drop things off at the venue early, hang out all day, brought us refreshments, champagne and wine when we needed it and all with a smile on her face. The venue looked PERFECT-better than I had in mind. The decorating crew placed everything so that it looked just right. We got SO many compliments on how cool the place was from our guests. I wouldnt change a thing about the night. THANK YOU BLUESTONE for the wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

The Bluestone exceeded all expectation for our wedding day. Sarah was amazing in helping us plan our day. From start to finish she was always happy to help and timely in responses. She really takes pride in her job and making sure your day is more special than you even imagined.... Read More We got SO many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was. It really was the most perfect reception. 10 stars!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Michelle C

I loved every thing about The Bluestone from the very first time I went there for a country concert. I jokingly said "I'm going to get married here some day!".. Fast forward a few years, I got engaged and The Bluestone was the one and only venue my fiancé and I looked at. We... Read More knew right away it was perfect for us. The space itself is absolutely beautiful, and the environment was exactly what we were looking for. The staff is amazing and was always willing to answer my questions and help in the planning leading up the day. I always felt taken care of and cared for, which is crucial during such an important time. Everyone is still raving about how delicious the food was and how wonderful the wait staff was! Some of them even danced the night away with us, which we loved! The only thing that did surprise me a little bit was I didn't see much of the "day of coordinator" on the actual day. I provided detailed instructions of how I wanted everything set up, so it could have been that she knew exactly what to do and didn't want to bother me but it would have been nice to see her and hear how all of the set up was going. Also, had the Rehearsal the night before, we didn't receive as much direction as we would have liked. We were hoping she would take charge and make sure everyone knew exactly what to do, but most of our bridal party (including my fiancé and I) left with quite a few unanswered questions. All that being said, choosing The Bluestone was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we wouldn't change a thing. This venue was absolutely perfect and made our day the best one of our lives. Everyone should consider having their wedding here, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristin H

I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in. Somehow I have never been to an event here in my 14 years living in Columbus. The venue speaks for itself, but the other perks are what makes this place worth the 5 star rating! Sarah was my coordinator and she was... Read More fantastic!! We came to her with a pretty quick date and she made me feel like I was giving her 2 years to help me get ready. She was always available to answer any questions, was even patient with my hubby to be as he played the math game with all the different options for beverage packages. She was accommodating to all of my different floor plan requests and panic attacks that we weren't going to have enough space! The food was outstanding, and what a relief that there wasn't another vendor I had to work with - they do it all in house and they do it WELL! Debbie was our assigned server, and she was flat out amazing. She took care of the entire wedding party all night long and no body wanted for anything. She told me her goal was to get me whatever I needed all night before I even knew I needed it and she delivered on that over and over again! Judging from the many selfies and snap chats I received, I would say the bar tenders did a fantastic job making sure everyone had a good time as well. Can't say enough about the experience at the Bluestone, it was everything I could have hoped for! Thanks Sarah!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Amy S

The Bluestone made all of my wedding dreams come true. The space is gorgeous, the staff is attentive and friendly, and the food is delicious. Our guests had a phenomenal time and were so impressed by the beautiful, historic, elegant feel of the place. Sarah Downs was great to... Read More work with, and I felt completely taken care of from the moment we stepped in the door on the wedding day -- they had us covered, and they made sure we all had an amazing evening. I truly can't imagine a better place to have a wedding than The Bluestone.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Maureen R

I cannot say enough positive things about this venue. From the beginning working with Sarah Downs on the coordination was a breeze. Every time I emailed her a question she replied back quickly and made me feel at ease. They handled everything beautifully. The entire staff there... Read More day of was amazing and so attentive to all the guests. We received so many compliments on the beautiful venue, the staff, the entire experience. A million times thank you to them for making our day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Britney B

We had our wedding at the Bluestone on 4/9/16. It was an amazing experience and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. The set up was gorgeous and even more beautiful than how we envisioned it. The staff at the Bluestone was terrific! From the coordinator and the assistants... Read More that helped that day, to the waitstaff and bartenders. Everyone was so kind and helpful. The coordinators made sure that we had everything we needed all day long and that the entire event went smoothly. They did so much behind the scenes that I didn't even realize at the time. During the cocktail hour and reception, we had personal waitstaff for the whole bridal party and parents. They made sure our meals were prompt and our hands were never drink-free. It's easy to look at the price tag on everything and be amazed at how expensive it all can get, but I couldn't put a price on the dedication and service we received from the Bluestone. It was an amazing day and I'm so sad that it's all over, but I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Highly, highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Jennifer W

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. We researched many venues before choosing the Bluestone, and we couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. We worked with Sarah and she helped us every step of the way. She made me feel very relaxed, and she... Read More helped make my wedding planning a more enjoyable experience. Our wedding day turned out absolutely perfect, and we have Sarah and the Bluestone to thank for that. Every detail from lighting, to center pieces, to walking us through the big day! I would recommend the Bluestone to anyone who is looking for that perfect wedding day! The Bluestone is remarkable!!!!