Elegance, Romance, History - The Perfect Wedding

Interested in a 2018 date? You're in luck! A few PRIME DATES have just become available and we're offering them at a SPECIAL RATE. Contact us to learn more. The Briarcliff Manor is your private estate. This turn of the century mansion is perched atop a hill overlooking the Hudson River; the perfect backdrop for your "I do!" Whether you are having an intimate affair or grand ball, The Briarcliff Manor can customize your special day, ensuring that your Wedding is as unique as you are as a Couple. We offer pre-ceremony attendant arrival packages, suites for Brides, Grooms & their attendants to prepare in. The Briarcliff Manor accommodates Ceremonies, Cocktail Hour & Receptions as well as extended packages. Make an appointment today to see your mansion estate, The Briarcliff Manor.

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Mountain, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Carol C

My daughter's wedding was at The Briarcliff on November 4th, 2017. I can't say enough praise about the owners Perry, and Vincenza and the entire staff with special mention of Emily who helped organize the event.. The full experience from start to finish was wonderful. They... Read More wanted to be sure that our vision was created and worked so very closely with us to personalize the event. Everyone raved about the quality and the quantity of food. Vincenza designed and created all of the flower arrangements including a stunning outdoor arch that framed the view of Hudson River. She created the very romantic feel that we wanted both outdoors and indoors with the high and low centerpieces she designed with beautiful crystal.. Simply elegant.. The entire team partnered with us to help us make the right decisions and choices.. We also used The Briarcliffs own photo booth which had high quality photos and a great package. I can't say enough about how pleased my guests and family were. My daughter said "This was the best day of her life. The wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it to be". I would highly recommend The Briarcliff to others and I look forward to having future events there. The manor and the grounds are beyond beautiful and magical. The people made it the great experience that it was.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Regina K

My husband and I were married at the Briarcliff Manor in August 2017. We couldn't have asked for a better day! From A-Z the service was by far, above and beyond. From the moment we booked the venue to the night of our wedding - the staff's attention to detail, recommendations... Read More and genuine love for their work made our party one that our guests will always remember. The food was excellent (I'm a vegan and my husband is not, so it was important that we offer guests both vegan and non-vegan options for the cocktail hour and reception). Overall, we have so many great things to say about our special day! It's hard to capture our experience in a review, so please see below for some specific comments: Venue: Beautiful, classic and elegant. Very charming (not at all ostentatious) and can be decorated to suit your theme/preference with the help of Vincenza. Ceremony was held outdoors - we had a slight chance of rain on our wedding day, but Perry and his staff said that the would hold up our Chuppa in the event it started to rain during the ceremony. The grooms and bridesmaids suites are gorgeous for photos (as is the rest of the property - especially the front) Food/Booze: Delicious and easily able to satisfy meat eating and vegan/vegetarian or GF diets. Just ask! I was impressed with what the venue was able to come up with. Service: Excellent! Very accommodating and helpful. Planning a wedding is a stressful life moment - the last thing anybody needs is more stress. The Briarcliff Manor staff don't seem to get stressed out, they just get it done! Decor/flowers: Vincenza delivered everything I wanted! We received so many compliments and were impressed with the final look when we stepped into the reception shortly after our outdoor ceremony. Proximity to local hotel: It's not a bad ride for guests! It's about a 15-20 minute shuttle ride from where we stayed (DoubleTree). The Briarcliff is slightly hidden on the top of a hill so the ride to the top is a bit exciting because you're not sure what to expect until you get there. Again, we highly recommend this venue! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, delicious and FUN evening!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Annalisa R

If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm and fine attention to detail , this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River. We really felt welcomed from the moment we walked in from all of the... Read More staff. The owner, Perry and his wife, Vincenza made us feel like family from the moment we met them. They sat down with us and offered us a one on one unique and personalized wedding plan. There were so many things going on when we went in for our wedding consultation; a wedding tasting, setting up for another wedding the next morning and they even had their restaurant Antipasti di Napoli running at the same time. With all of the different things going on in the same space, the whole staff seemed to be moving and working together soo seamlessly. I have never seen anything like this! Great management here. Vincenza, Perry's wife even offers custom designed decorations and florals for the space! Talk about one-stop shopping!!! The interior decor is simple, modern clean lines and sophisticated. You can make this venue match any decor that you choose for your wedding.

2017-07-07T11:00:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely words. It was such a pleasure hosting your special day! Come back and visit soon.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Nick S

There is no better venue, team and experience than at The Braircliff Manor. My Wife and I were so blessed to host our big day this past September 29th and it was everything we could've hoped for and more. The team, food, ambiance and that view was perfect. Every last guest told... Read More us how much they loved their experience. Cannot wait for the next event at The Briarcliff Manor.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Katie M

We can't thank Perry & rest of the staff over at The Briarcliff Manor enough for making our wedding day perfect. With all the stresses of wedding planning in just 5 months, this was the one thing I never had to worry about. Beautiful venue, awesome food, super accommodating... Read More staff!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Mary P

My husband and I had our reception at the Briarcliff Manor on October 28, 2017. I can’t say enough good things about the Briarcliff Manor and the entire staff there. The venue itself is stunning and so are the views of the Hudson from the grounds. It’s truly a one of a kind... Read More venue and they gave us a one of a kind wedding. From the moment we sat down with Perry I knew this was the place for us. They were so accommodating and flexible. My husband is from Ireland and they created special passed hors d'oeuvres (mini Shepard’s pies) and even a special carving station (bacon and cabbage) just for us which all of the guests raved about. The food is outstanding and isn’t something you find at your typical catering hall. The staff truly went above and beyond and made sure not only myself and my husband were taken care of on the day but my parents as well. The room itself is beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of decorations but Vincenza helped us to add those few extra touches that made all the difference. All of our guests had an amazing time, everything went perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Laura L

My husband and I had our wedding in October 2017. The venue was beautiful and homey which is something that we were looking for! The view of the river was the perfect backdrop for our outdoor ceremony. The food and service were outstanding! My husband and I were never rushed. We... Read More were able to enjoy our special day with your guests. Perry, Vincenza and their staff were wonderful to work with. They were very helpful before and throughout the wedding! They made sure that the day revolved around us, not a schedule. We enjoyed ourselves very much!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Lauren K

The building itself is absolutely gorgeous (an old mansion that looks like Tara from Gone With The Wind, with views overlooking the Hudson River). Decor by the in-house florist/decorator was superb, and all of our guests had a great time. Our brunch-themed cocktail hour (all of... Read More our food was prepared in-house/catered by the venue) was an especially big hit with our guests - everyone loved the breakfast pizzzas, miniature french toast with Nutella, and mimosa bar. Overall The Briarcliff Manor was an excellent venue which gave us an excellent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Ashley C

After months of searching high and low for the perfect venue, we knew that after our first visit to The Briarcliff Manor, this was it and that the search was FINALLY over! From the magnificent building structure to the breathtaking scenery and beautifully kept landscape, BM... Read More offers a warm, inviting, and picture-perfect environment for a special experience. BM is not only beautiful but also offers a rich historical background, which Perry (the owner) is quite fond of and talks about with such pleasure. The interior of the mansion is updated to provide aesthetic appeal. There are two beautiful marble fireplaces in the main dining room and original iron gates that offer such detail. The main dining room looks out to a beautifully kept lawn that overlooks the Hudson River. The views are superb. Perry, Vencenza, and Jamie and the rest of the staff were absolutely delightful to work with. It did not feel as though we were working with business owners, rather family. The hours we spent with them and the countless hugs provided reassurance that our day would go as smoothly as possible. Perry worked with us in developing a tasteful menu and all for an affordable price. They even offered valet to accommodate our guests. All of our guests cannot stop ranting and raving about BM. Our guests told us that this was hands down one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. Every detail, with the help of our other vendors, was to perfection. The Briarcliff worked as a team with all of our vendors, who even complimented the helpfulness of the staff and said they look forward to in the future. Chris and I would like to personally thank Perry and all of the staff at the BM for making our day so magical. We are so happy to have gained new friends and memories to last a lifetime. We highly recommend the BM - it has it all, from looks and glamour, to charm, and an amazing staff! It is a must-see! We can't wait to be invited back!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christabelle M

A beautiful venue to have your special day. Everyone who attended kept asking me how we found this gem of a place and loved, loved, loved the food. The decor by Vincenza was impeccable and the atmosphere with the views were breathtaking. A special thank you to all the staff that... Read More worked the night of 10/8/17, our friends and family were so happy with the attention they received from all of you, the level of professionalism! Last but certainly not least a big thank you Perry, Jamie and Emily, you made me the happiest bride, I will remember this night forever. Thank you for making me feel like family.

2017-10-13T10:51:51 Response from the vendor

We are so happy and honored to have been apart of your special day! It was such a beautiful evening. We can't wait to see you again! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Caitlin W

My husband and I had our wedding at The Briarcliff Manor in September, and it was the most beautiful wedding I could have imagined. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and our guests were amazed by the sunset! Perry, Vincenza, and Jamie made us feel like part of the family... Read More during the planning process - they always knew who we were as soon as we walked in the door and greeted us with hugs. The food was SPECTACULAR, especially for cocktail hour. Several people said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Overall it was a fantastic experience and we are so happy we found this venue!

2017-10-13T09:43:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these kind words! It was such an honor to be part of your special day. =)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 C L

My husband and I had our wedding reception here and the team of staff as well as the place exceeded our expectations. This was the first place we looked at while we were engaged less than a month in the middle of the winter. We had a summer night wedding and it was gorgeous.... Read More Vincenza did our flowers and they were great. The food was great and everyone who attended had nothing but great things to say. If we had to do it all over again, we would be here again with Perry! We felt part of the family and they are top notch at this!! Don't look any further. We had 100 guests and it worked perfect for this space. Food, drinks, view, staff, private and amazing and they all fit within our budget!!

2017-10-13T10:09:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being part of our family! and for the beautiful words. We hope to see you soon, as it was a pleasure to collaborate with you to make it such a special day!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jessica F

There are no words to describe how pleased we are that we chose this venue. Our wedding was almost 2 months ago and our family and friends continue to ask us how we found such a unique place. The food was excellent and no one left the party hungry. All of the staff was... Read More wonderful to work with and they made the entire process very very easy. Jamie, the events coordinator, was so professional and kept in constant contact so there was no need to worry about the planning process. Additionally, my husband and I worked with Vincenza to decorate the venue for our special day and it was exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I were checked on constantly to make sure that we were fed and never had an empty glass. We also really liked working with Perry, the owner. On our wedding day, he was always around checking on the party and staff etc. We really felt like he cared and wanted to make it a special day for us. We did not have to worry about a thing the entire night. My husband and I are so happy with how it all turned out thanks to The Briarcliff Manor!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Laura H

The manor was so pleasant and helpful from the beginning through the end. Perry and Jamie worked closely with us on all of our special requests and made the night as perfect as it could be. I would highly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to any couple who appreciates character,... Read More class and great service. All the guests loved the food and keep telling us how absolutely beautiful everything was. It was a picture perfect day thanks to Perry and the staff at the Briarcliff Manor..

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Stephanie A

We had a stunning wedding at The Briarcliff Manor! They make you feel like family from the very beginning. The food and venue are top notch. There are a few details that could make the venue even better (a sound system, guest umbrellas in case of rain). It was still an... Read More absolutely beautiful venue with an intimate, classy feel.

2017-08-16T14:10:31 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank you so much for the kind words!! Also, thank you for the feedback, we are always looking to elevate our services, and in the last few weeks have made improvements in both of those areas =) . We loved working with you to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 James G

Vincenza, Perry and Jamie did so much to make everything easy for us before the wedding and the big day ended up being amazing thanks in large part to them!

2017-08-22T10:29:01 Response from the vendor

James, thank you so much for the kind words! Congratulations once again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jessica M

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with our choice of venue. The Briarcliff Manor really made our dream wedding come true. From the first stages of planning, to the rehearsal dinner, and finally to the wedding day, everything ran to perfection. Perry,... Read More Vincenza, Valerie, and Jamie were always available to answer any questions and were more than accommodating with everything. This incredible team, as well as the chefs, waitstaff, and bartenders, made our special day and night beyond perfect. The food was amazing (our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was), the backyard and view of the river was picturesque for our ceremony, and the manor itself was just so elegant and beautiful. Coming from an Italian family, the quality and quantity of food is very important. Perry worked with us when planning our menu and made sure that there was a variety and abundance of hors d’oeuvres, as well as main course choices to accommodate everyone….and, of course, an amazing viennese hour. Everything was delicious! In addition, a great add-on was the hot pretzels at the end of the evening for the guests to take on the ride home. Furthermore, Vincenza met with me to plan out the table settings and took care of all flower orders. We communicated regularly through text and email. She was always quick to respond and very helpful. No task was too tall for her. I had a few last minute requests within days of the wedding and she followed through with everything. Even on the day of the wedding, I asked if it would be possible to add an arch to the ceremony set up. She said, “no problem.” I watched from the window of the bridal suite as she and some of the staff feverishly decorated the arch with flowers and tulle at the last minute for me. It was so beautiful!! She is so talented and has such a creative eye! Everyone at The Briarcliff Manor makes you feel like a part of their family. They really made our wedding day and night unforgettable. You can sense that they are personally invested in making your experience perfect and stress free. They all love what they do and it shows!

2017-07-07T11:02:55 Response from the vendor

It was so special to be a part of this day. We loved watching the two of you come together with your wonderful families. Thank you so much for these kind words. Come and visit soon!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Adele S

I got married this past June at The Briarcliff Manor and had the most wonderful day. The ceremony was flawless, the food was excellent, and the reception was a blast. The location is absolutely gorgeous, and our pictures came out breathtaking because of it. Perry, Enza, and... Read More staff did a wonderful job catering to our every need and helped make it the most wonderful day of our lives. ** Highly recommend The Briarcliff Manor to all brides!**

2017-07-07T11:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We're honored to have been a part of it! Come back for a visit soon!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Carla A

Perry, Valerie, Jamie, and Vincenza were all amazing to work with. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious!

2017-07-07T11:04:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved working with you as well to put together the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Janet B

Outstanding Excellence! We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is. A family member sent us a letter and said the following, “I just had to write to say that I am still buzzing from our... Read More great time at the shower. The beauty of the place, the service, the food was over the top”. Her comment says it all. Working with Perry, Maura, Jaime, Vincenza and Valerie was phenomenal! They made the entire planning process, from our very first meeting to the selection of food and decor, seamless and enjoyable. Their incredible attention to details reassured me, a self-proclaimed perfectionist, that my daughter’s shower would be perfect and memorable. The food served at The Briarcliff Manor is unique and beyond delicious. Jaime, your suggestion of a ‘breakfast pizza’ was a HIT! The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good! Janet and Alaina Betancourt Bridal Shower July 9, 2016

2017-07-07T11:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Wishing you and your family all the best. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Teresa B

My finacee and I fell in love with the Briarcliff Manor when looking for wedding venues. We were married on July 2nd and it was the most beautiful evening and surpassed all of our expectations. The evening could not have been more perfect and every single staff member was the... Read More most professional, welcoming and accommodating. Every detail was provided with pride and elegance. All of our guests enjoyed themselves and it will be a night we will never forget!

2017-07-07T11:06:03 Response from the vendor

Truly a night to remember! Thank you for the kind words. See you soon!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shanna H

We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us accommodate our multicultural families. Perry, Vincenza and staff there are simply amazing! They took care of every detail the day of the wedding and we did not have to worry... Read More about anything. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!

2017-07-07T11:06:27 Response from the vendor

Such a lovely wedding! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kristina B

I recenty got married at The Briarcliff Manor and there isn't one thing I would change about the experience. Everything was beautiful and more than I could have dreamed in a wedding thanks to the wonderful staff, delicious food and not to mention the breathtaking manor both... Read More inside and out. The Manor itself is absolutely gorgeous and The Bridesmaid Suite made me feel like an absolute Queen, as well as my bridesmaids. The views are breathtaking, almost out of a movie. Perry DiNapoli is such a pleasure to work with and makes sure your wedding vision is turned into a reality. The prices are extremely reasonable considering the quality of everything and the staff made planning my day easy for me. Altogether, The Briarcliff Manor is perfect, if I could give more stars I would. If you're considering having your wedding at The Manor, stop considering and book it right now, you won't regret it

Perry DiNapoli

Renowned Westchester caterer Perry DiNapoli of the DiNapoli Restaurant Group and former owner of Antonees on Broadway has a new location to take claim to and call home, The Briarcliff Manor. DiNapoli has over 25 years’ experience in the restaurant and catering industry and together with his dynamic team offers his guests personalized attention and service. From his first job as a waiter in a small restaurant years ago, to today with this latest culinary venture, DiNapoli’s passion and unparalleled people skills continually leave a lasting impression with all his customers and the community.