The Shopping Destination for Rocky Mountain Brides

Whether you are apprehensive about shopping or have been dreaming about it since you were a little girl, The Bridal Collection’s personalized service and diverse collection of dresses across styles, sizes and prices ensure that you’ll have a shopping experience you’ll never forget. Check out our reviews to see what brides are saying about their experience. The Bridal Collection, just south of Denver, is easily accessible from anywhere in metro-Denver and has ample parking. Our designers include: Justin Alexander, Pronovias, Lazaro, Martina Liana, Stella York, WToo, Maggie Sottero, Madison James, Sottero Midgley, and more.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO (720) 493-9454

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Margot L

I LOVED my experience at The Bridal Collection! Jennifer was amazing at picking out different dresses I might like, and gave such wonderful advice about the dresses I tried on. I picked a dress that day and walked out feeling fantastic! I would highly recommend going there! Plus... Read More they had great prices!!! Also, for all those teachers and military you get a 15% discount!!

2016-10-26T09:51:44 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to leave such a kind review. We are so thrilled that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex T

I found my dress in May during my first appointment on a Wednesday evening. Melissa was my stylist and I am SO glad I was paired with her. It was only the 2nd time trying dresses and I really had no idea what I was truly wanting. Melissa let me grab as many gowns as I wanted,... Read More without making me feel judged or rushed. She was so encouraging to try as many as I needed to in order to find the gown. She had a very strategic plan of helping me narrowing it down until we ended up with THE ONE! She also stayed longer than our appointment time which was very appreciated. She made my dress buying experience fun, exciting and stress free!

2016-10-26T09:50:04 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you shopped with us at The Bridal Collection and that Melissa was able to take good care of you! Shopping for a wedding gown can be overwhelming, so our trained stylists strive to make it as enjoyable and memorable as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

The staff is amazing, and they have a very diverse collection across styles and price points. It was my most positive wedding dress shopping experience! They also did my alterations, and everything turned out great!

2016-10-26T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our collection of gowns and variety of price options. It is an honor to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sally G

After many failed attempts trying to find a dress elsewhere, The Bridal Collection was a breath of fresh air and such a stress-saver. Erin was amazing, patient and helpful, as was the entire staff. The dress I found was not one I'd seen anywhere else, and the wide range of... Read More dresses within my price range gave me lots of options. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mindy H

My experience at The Bridal Collection was absolutely amazing!!! So many beautiful dresses to choose from, but with an awesome stylist like Sydney the decision was not as hard. Sydney was very knowledgeable and knew exactly the look I was going for. Let's not forget her awesome... Read More personality!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brianna G

This was the only place I needed to go to find my dress! The staff was so so friendly and patient, and definitely not pushy! They helped my mom find her mother of the bride dress too! There were so many BEAUTIFUL dresses to choose from. The alterations were perfect and my dress... Read More was flawless on the day of my wedding. I would go back there to purchase my dress in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Molly A

I had a wonderful experience getting my dress from The Bridal Collection. At my first appointment, I was able to bring all of my immediate family members and we had a nice space for them all to sit that also felt private. My consultant was so helpful and really encouraged me to... Read More follow my gut to choose my gown (I can be very indecisive). The woman who helped with my alterations was very knowledgeable, meticulous about getting everything right, and she made adjustments everywhere I asked. On the day of my wedding, I felt absolutely beautiful and received compliments all night long about my gorgeous gown.

2017-08-15T12:23:11 Response from the vendor

We loved hearing about your experience at The Bridal Collection. Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alyssa S

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't... Read More decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

2017-08-15T12:22:33 Response from the vendor

Aw, we are so glad you had fun picking out such a gorgeous dress!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Megan W

The woman at the Bridal Collection were amazing. I found my perfect dress and I owe it all to them. They were all so pleasant and truly cared about helping make me my happiest on my wedding day. On the way out the day I picked up my dress, the woman who carried it out to the car... Read More for me was so excited for me she asked to give me a hug! Sweetest gesture. I have recommended several of my friends go there, and no surprise, they all found their dream dresses their too!

2017-08-15T12:22:00 Response from the vendor

We are grateful for your kind words & couldn't be happier that you loved your dress! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Shannen J

Can't say enough good things about Sydney and the store! Every dress was beautiful and Sydney made looking for my dress very relaxing and fun. She is the best to work with!

2017-08-07T08:36:10 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that brides have FUN and feel relaxed while shopping for a wedding dress. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kaylar N

My experience was absolutely amazing! I loved the first dress I tried on and the team at the Bridal Collection found all accessories to make me feel like a princess. It couldn't have been easier to say yes with such an amazing team!! Thank you!!

2017-07-17T13:36:53 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you had a "princess" moment while shopping for a wedding dress! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ann J

I was very nervous about what to expect given past experiences with bridal gown vendors and if i was going to find "the dress". Cathy was my assistant and I cannot say enough great things about her. Very easy to approach, patient, and super attentive. She made the entire process... Read More seem effortless. And she found it...my most perfect bridal gown! If you live in Colorado this is a place you have to check out for wedding gowns. A+!

2017-07-17T13:36:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and giving us the opportunity to be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 April B

I honestly didn't expect to find my wedding dress when I went to The Bridal Collection. Not only did I find my dress but I found my bridesmaids dresses too! Erin was amazing to work with, so sweet, and really helped me narrow down my vision. They have a large collection of... Read More dresses to choose from so I don't feel like I could ever find a more perfect dress elsewhere. I can't thank Erin enough for sticking it out with me and my bridal party. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go back and try my dress on when it arrives!!

2017-07-17T13:36:09 Response from the vendor

We are THRILLED that you shopped with us and that Erin was able to help you make such important decisions for your wedding day! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kori G

The Bridal Collection hands down offered the best experience dress shopping! The store has a luxurious feel while still being warm and welcoming! Jessie was absolutely great and helped me find the dress of my dreams! All of the dresses were beautiful but she took the time to... Read More help me find what I wanted most and looked best in!

2017-07-17T13:35:26 Response from the vendor

We are overjoyed to hear about your experience at The Bridal Collection! Congratulations on finding a dress for your special day!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Meghan O

I recently had my wedding on June 17th, 2017. I found my dream wedding dress at the bridal collection back in July of 2016. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. Every bridal consultant we interacted with was friendly and so knowledgeable. I did not think... Read More picking out a wedding dress would be so easy and comfortable for both myself and my mom who was helping with the selection. After selecting my dress and trying it on for the first "try-on" we realized there was an error in the color of my gown. The consultants and management were able to correct the mistake without a problem and were completely professional throughout the process. I highly, highly recommend this place for all of your wedding gown needs. It is truly a one of a kind place with one of a kind people.

2017-07-03T10:48:48 Response from the vendor

We are so overjoyed to hear about your experience with The Bridal Collection! Thank you for your kind words - we hope that the wedding was amazing! We'd love to see some photos :) [email protected]

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lauren H

I had such a great experience here!! I found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with!! When you try on a dress of the wrong color, they have skirts to put underneath to show how the base layer will look on your dress! Jordan also did a quick hairdo for me to see how to show... Read More off the back of the dress!!

2017-07-03T10:50:34 Response from the vendor

We're so thrilled that you had a one of a kind bridal experience! Thank you for letting us play a part in your special day.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Trisha N

Kathy was fantastic! I'm not really a review writer, but she deserves the praise. Not only did she help me find an edgier dress, but she has continued to support me in finding bridesmaid dresses, MOB dresses, and the flower girl dress. The bridal collection has a great... Read More selection, and I would recommend them to everyone.

2017-07-03T10:50:00 Response from the vendor

Wow - we are so honored! Thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Carey R

The staff was great! Helped me narrow looks down to find the one!

2017-07-03T10:49:27 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your 5 star rating! So happy you found the one.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessie J

My experience was amazing! The staff were all lovely and kind and knowledgeable! Melissa was my stylist and was awesome. It was my first time trying on dresses, but after looking at my Pinterest board Melissa helped me choose a bunch to try, and I found THE ONE! Very beautiful,... Read More comfortable store as well. I can't say enough good things about it! ❤️

2017-05-29T08:55:02 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for your kind review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Morgan K

I had a wonderful experience with The Bridal Collection. I came in during a Justin Alexander trunk show. Jennifer, my stylist, was great. She made me and my family feel comfortable. She picked out many dresses, some that were a part of the trunk show and others that were... Read More not. When I put on my dress, I knew it was *the one*. Since it was a Justin Alexander, I was able to meet the designer of my dress which was the cherry on top. My experience at TBC was better than any visit I had at other bridal salons. I loved my experience so much that I ended up picking out my bridesmaid dresses here as well. That process was very simple and they were organized during each appointment. One of the maid's dresses came in fitting slightly smaller than her original measurements indicated. They originally did not offer to help with the alterations which was stressful but after pleading with them they agreed to help. Overall, the experience was great. Thanks, Bridal Collection!

2017-04-13T10:46:55 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to dress you for your wedding day! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us. We are so blessed to have good relationships with our designers so we can provide our brides opportunities to meet designers & have wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Lauren S

The Bridal Collection has a great selection and was happy to work within my budget. My stylist was attentive and picked dresses that matched my style and suited my figure. Additionally, as a plus size bride, they had plenty of samples that fit, and I never felt badly about my... Read More size. I ended up finding a dress with them, and they made me feel special and excited!

2017-03-10T09:57:38 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you for your kind words about our stylists and our selection. We're thrilled that you felt comfortable trying on dresses and that you found the perfect one!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jennell O

The only thing I did not like about my experience at this store was that the lady that was helping me chose dresses and helping me in and out of them invited my mom into the changing room without asking me. My mother said yes so then I was left to feel awkward when I did not... Read More want her in the changing room with me. I really wish she would of asked me instead of just assuming I was comfortable with my mom being in there. Besides that one hiccup everything was really nice and I found my dress :)

2017-03-10T09:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your honest review. We apologize for the miscommunication in regards to your mom being in the dressing room with you. We agree that you should have been asked rather than assumed. We sincerely appreciate you showing grace and patience and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jennifer B

The Bridal Collection took care of everything. Making appointments and viewing the dress was simple. They even made sure my dress was packed into a carry on so that I could get it to the destination wedding with no issues.

2017-03-03T14:25:00 Response from the vendor

We hope your wedding day was the best day ever! We'd love to see photos - send them our way [email protected]

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 J D

After 5 other appointments at other shops & nothing I really liked, I was so glad to find this place! They have a huge selection of gowns and price ranges and sizes to try on. They know what they're doing and made the process so easy.

2017-03-03T14:24:25 Response from the vendor

We're just so happy that you didn't give up after 5 other appointments at other shops. Thanks for giving us a chance! We're pleased to know that your experience was easy.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kallie P

I loved my experience here! I was DREADING gown shopping for my wedding but they totally changed that around. They never once pressured me to go out of my comfort budget and made me feel like a princess the entire time! Jennifer was amazing and finding just what I wanted!

2017-03-03T14:23:08 Response from the vendor

We are SO thrilled that we could turn your wedding dress shopping feelings from dreading it to loving it! We are so happy to be part of your special day!

Lynn Crandall

Lynn discovered her passion for bridal fashion when she found a job at a local bridal shop while she earned her Master's Degree in counseling. She loved seeing the joy that brides experienced when they found THE dress. After graduation, Lynn shifted her goals and decided to create Denver's Best Bridal Shop with the help of her mom, GayLynn. The Bridal Collection opened in November of 2000. Lynn’s love for people and her genuine concern for the well-being of her staff and guests is reflected in every aspect of the business, making all who enter feel welcomed and valued.