The Shopping Destination for Rocky Mountain Brides

Whether you are apprehensive about shopping or have been dreaming about it since you were a little girl, The Bridal Collection’s personalized service and diverse collection of dresses across styles, sizes and prices ensure that you’ll have a shopping experience you’ll never forget. Check out our reviews to see what brides are saying about their experience. The Bridal Collection, just south of Denver, is easily accessible from anywhere in metro-Denver and has ample parking. Our designers include: Justin Alexander, Pronovias, Lazaro, Martina Liana, Stella York, WToo, Maggie Sottero, Madison James, Sottero Midgley, and more.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO (720) 493-9454

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Margot L

I LOVED my experience at The Bridal Collection! Jennifer was amazing at picking out different dresses I might like, and gave such wonderful advice about the dresses I tried on. I picked a dress that day and walked out feeling fantastic! I would highly recommend going there! Plus... Read More they had great prices!!! Also, for all those teachers and military you get a 15% discount!!

2016-10-26T09:51:44 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to leave such a kind review. We are so thrilled that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex T

I found my dress in May during my first appointment on a Wednesday evening. Melissa was my stylist and I am SO glad I was paired with her. It was only the 2nd time trying dresses and I really had no idea what I was truly wanting. Melissa let me grab as many gowns as I wanted,... Read More without making me feel judged or rushed. She was so encouraging to try as many as I needed to in order to find the gown. She had a very strategic plan of helping me narrowing it down until we ended up with THE ONE! She also stayed longer than our appointment time which was very appreciated. She made my dress buying experience fun, exciting and stress free!

2016-10-26T09:50:04 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you shopped with us at The Bridal Collection and that Melissa was able to take good care of you! Shopping for a wedding gown can be overwhelming, so our trained stylists strive to make it as enjoyable and memorable as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

The staff is amazing, and they have a very diverse collection across styles and price points. It was my most positive wedding dress shopping experience! They also did my alterations, and everything turned out great!

2016-10-26T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our collection of gowns and variety of price options. It is an honor to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lauren H

I had such a great experience here!! I found a dress that I absolutely fell in love with!! When you try on a dress of the wrong color, they have skirts to put underneath to show how the base layer will look on your dress! Jordan also did a quick hairdo for me to see how to show... Read More off the back of the dress!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Trisha N

Kathy was fantastic! I'm not really a review writer, but she deserves the praise. Not only did she help me find an edgier dress, but she has continued to support me in finding bridesmaid dresses, MOB dresses, and the flower girl dress. The bridal collection has a great... Read More selection, and I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Carey R

The staff was great! Helped me narrow looks down to find the one!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessie J

My experience was amazing! The staff were all lovely and kind and knowledgeable! Melissa was my stylist and was awesome. It was my first time trying on dresses, but after looking at my Pinterest board Melissa helped me choose a bunch to try, and I found THE ONE! Very beautiful,... Read More comfortable store as well. I can't say enough good things about it! ❤️

2017-05-29T08:55:02 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for your kind review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Morgan K

I had a wonderful experience with The Bridal Collection. I came in during a Justin Alexander trunk show. Jennifer, my stylist, was great. She made me and my family feel comfortable. She picked out many dresses, some that were a part of the trunk show and others that were... Read More not. When I put on my dress, I knew it was *the one*. Since it was a Justin Alexander, I was able to meet the designer of my dress which was the cherry on top. My experience at TBC was better than any visit I had at other bridal salons. I loved my experience so much that I ended up picking out my bridesmaid dresses here as well. That process was very simple and they were organized during each appointment. One of the maid's dresses came in fitting slightly smaller than her original measurements indicated. They originally did not offer to help with the alterations which was stressful but after pleading with them they agreed to help. Overall, the experience was great. Thanks, Bridal Collection!

2017-04-13T10:46:55 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to dress you for your wedding day! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us. We are so blessed to have good relationships with our designers so we can provide our brides opportunities to meet designers & have wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Lauren S

The Bridal Collection has a great selection and was happy to work within my budget. My stylist was attentive and picked dresses that matched my style and suited my figure. Additionally, as a plus size bride, they had plenty of samples that fit, and I never felt badly about my... Read More size. I ended up finding a dress with them, and they made me feel special and excited!

2017-03-10T09:57:38 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you for your kind words about our stylists and our selection. We're thrilled that you felt comfortable trying on dresses and that you found the perfect one!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jennell O

The only thing I did not like about my experience at this store was that the lady that was helping me chose dresses and helping me in and out of them invited my mom into the changing room without asking me. My mother said yes so then I was left to feel awkward when I did not... Read More want her in the changing room with me. I really wish she would of asked me instead of just assuming I was comfortable with my mom being in there. Besides that one hiccup everything was really nice and I found my dress :)

2017-03-10T09:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your honest review. We apologize for the miscommunication in regards to your mom being in the dressing room with you. We agree that you should have been asked rather than assumed. We sincerely appreciate you showing grace and patience and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jennifer B

The Bridal Collection took care of everything. Making appointments and viewing the dress was simple. They even made sure my dress was packed into a carry on so that I could get it to the destination wedding with no issues.

2017-03-03T14:25:00 Response from the vendor

We hope your wedding day was the best day ever! We'd love to see photos - send them our way [email protected]

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 J D

After 5 other appointments at other shops & nothing I really liked, I was so glad to find this place! They have a huge selection of gowns and price ranges and sizes to try on. They know what they're doing and made the process so easy.

2017-03-03T14:24:25 Response from the vendor

We're just so happy that you didn't give up after 5 other appointments at other shops. Thanks for giving us a chance! We're pleased to know that your experience was easy.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kallie P

I loved my experience here! I was DREADING gown shopping for my wedding but they totally changed that around. They never once pressured me to go out of my comfort budget and made me feel like a princess the entire time! Jennifer was amazing and finding just what I wanted!

2017-03-03T14:23:08 Response from the vendor

We are SO thrilled that we could turn your wedding dress shopping feelings from dreading it to loving it! We are so happy to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Sarah b

They we're incredible! Krystel, the bridal manager who was also my bridal consultant and the seamstress women I have forgotten her name, but they were both amazing. She was super helpful, friendly, genuine, and fun! I enjoyed meeting all the girls there and look forward to the... Read More rest of my journey with them until the wedding! I found my dress at my first appointment and confirmed the selection on my second visit! I strongly encourage people to come here, nowhere else compares to their customer service, prices, and their selection.

2017-03-03T14:22:07 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words about our service, price point, and collection of gowns. Everyone at the shop loved meeting you and Krys was so honored to help you out!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Kelly M

The Bridal Collection was fantastic! They were my very first dress hunting stop and I am so glad for that because I wasn't sure what I wanted but they had a great selection at affordable prices. My appointment was with Melissa and she was so helpful and patient... Also the... Read More alterations team, Betsy and Abby, were amazing! My dress was perfect and they also had great advice on all things wedding related.

2017-03-03T14:20:51 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to work with you and be part of your special day! We hope it was everything you dreamed of and more - we'd love to see photos! Send them our way: [email protected]

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Jessica S

I found this vendor while looking up Angela Nuran shoe retailers. I called to see if I had to make an appointment to look at shoes of if I could just show up. The girl on the phone convinced me to set an appointment because we were driving an hour to get there and she pointed... Read More out they had lots of wedding dresses also, and since I was still looking for a dress, if I saw something I liked she wanted to make sure I'd be able to try it on. It made sense so I did. My mom is the only one that came with me and when we walked in we exchanged glances and I was seriously glad I made the appointment, the studio was beautiful. Carrie sat and talked with us for a while about what we'd seen and loved so far, what our budget looked like and then walked us around the store. She pointed us to closets in our budget and discouraged us from the ones that were over our budget. She said there's no point falling in love with a dress or trying one on 'just for fun' if we couldn't afford it, which was seriously appreciated! The dressing rooms are huge with plenty of room to maneuver. With the numerous walls dividing the separate fitting areas, you feel private but not closed off from the rest of the shop, it's still open and inviting. They supplied a strapless bra to me but nothing else, because their dresses come with the bra cups sewn into them and they didn't see a reason to add petticoats or shape wear under a dress that should be the complete package. Carrie said underthings should be your choice and not necessary to make a dress fit. Can't argue with that! The studio has cute round pedestals in front of huge mirrors to stand on, so you can see the skirt hang correctly, even if you don't have shoes, which was nice. I thought I'd had a dress picked out at David's Bridal... I only tried on 5 dresses before I found one I loved. Carrie took my moms request for straps or SOMETHING to cover the shoulders with very seriously and only brought me one strapless dress that had the cutest jacket/cover. When we weren't sure about the cover Carrie brought over additional strap options and we replaced that cover with lacy shoulders instead and we were sold on it. I bought the dress, in full, right then and there and fully paid for alterations in shop. They didn't push the in house alterations at all and said we might actually save money altering it elsewhere. I loved their honesty and chose to support the shop by keeping it in house. There was no "push" to buy, although I wasn't hesitating to purchase either so maybe that's why, LOL. After shipping and alterations and the extra accessory straps, I paid $2000 and feel I'm getting the quality I paid for. I can't wait to see it when it comes in the end of July, beginning of August!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Emily M

I had the most perfect experience shopping for my dress at The Bridal Collection and can't say enough good things about it. My consultant Erin started the appointment with a tour for myself and my entourage to give us an idea of the options we had, being open and honest about... Read More pricing and our budget along the way. She took the time to get to know my style and what I like and don't like in dresses, and was so respectful of the fact that I had found a dress I loved that unfortunately they didn't have in the store at the time. Erin immediately pulled dresses that were similar or shared features with the dress I loved, customized looks using separates, and took my opinions and those of my mom and future MIL into consideration along the way. She was respectful of our budget and provided ideas of how to customize dresses or other options I might like that I hadn't previously considered. When my appointment ended with some extra time, we talked about what I was looking for in bridesmaid dresses and within 10 minutes I had exactly what I wanted in front of me, again getting creative with separates at Erin's suggestion. The rest of the staff checked on my family members who had come along throughout our appointment, making sure they were comfortable, had water etc. The setup of the store is also great in that you have your own private showroom attached to your dressing room, so you really feel like you're the only ones in the store - this made the appointment so relaxed and enjoyable. At the end of the day I left with my own dress that I had found elsewhere, but ordered for $500 less at The Bridal Collection, a discount on my bridesmaid dresses since I had also purchased my dress there, and credit for bridal accessories since I was unable to try on THE dress that day. Erin was a rockstar and made the appointment so easy and left me (and my entourage) feeling confident and comfortable with all of my choices. I will definitely be sending anyone I know who is dress shopping here!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Anna T

I had the BEST experience! Jennifer was amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted and gave great suggestions! Hands down the best dress shopping experience!

2017-03-03T14:15:29 Response from the vendor

Yay! This makes us so happy. We're glad that TBC was your favorite dress shopping experience and that you and Jennifer connected well.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Meaghan M

Absolutely amazing. Worked with Elise and she was so patient and helped me pick all kinds of dresses and found "the one" right away. Very private environment, (you get your own room) which was also really nice to not have to compete with others for the space. They were so nice... Read More to the ladies who came with me that day. Thanks!!

2017-03-03T14:14:49 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much! We are so thankful to have the amount of space that we do because the bridal suites really do make a huge difference. Our whole team loved your group!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amy L

I found my dream dress here. They were so kind and patient while it took me about two hours to find the perfect one.

2017-03-03T14:12:50 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding! You look absolutely incredible & we're excited to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Baindu F

Cathy was incredible. I had no real idea of what I want and she narrowed down the search until the absolute perfect dress was found. She was so patient and helped me try on dresses over and over as I narrow my choices. She wholeheartedly supported me when I decided on the one. I... Read More will always recommend the bridal collection cause it was my first and final stop, and very descent place. Baindu Fahnbulleh

2017-03-03T14:12:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you! Shopping for a wedding dress can be stressful when it is your first time, because you don't always know what you are looking for. Thankfully, Cathy & the rest of our team are incredibly talented and can help guide... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Lindy M

I would highly recommend the Bridal Collection. I worked with Erin and she was absolutely fantastic! I have her my list of list haves in a dress and she chose dresses I loved. I was so please how she took the time to listen to me. I walked away with my dream dress and am in love... Read More with it. Everyone should ask to have Erin as their consultant. She's amazing!

2017-03-03T13:19:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that Erin understood what you were looking for and helped make your vision come to life! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Alyse G

If you want to be wowed, this is the place to go! The layout of the dressing rooms and the arrangement of the gowns is wonderful. It was really easy to look through all the gowns and designers. Carrie was absolutely flawless in helping me. She was really great with keeping me in... Read More my budget and knew exactly which dresses I would like. I just happened to have my appointment during a Justin Alexander trunk show and they were great to work with as well. I found the perfect dress and it was from the trunk show choices! I couldn't believe my luck. I bought it the same day. Thank you for making this experience so much fun!

2017-03-03T13:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We're pleased to hear that your appointment was smooth and fun. Carrie had such a lovely time working with you and helping you find the perfect Justin Alexander dress. We are so happy for you!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Shannon S

The gals at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing, beyond words! After going dress shopping twice before and not finding what I was envisioning I decided to go alone and try to really listen to my intuition! The day before my appointment I found a dress online that I... Read More thought I loved but wasn't available in the state, I called and spoke to Lindsey, she took the time to look around the store and call me back with similar ideas to think about prior to coming in, without me even asking for that!. (super helpful and made me keep my appointment with no pressure added!! - THANK YOU!) Once I got there I worked with Jesse (she is amazing!), from the start she understood my style and told me she was going to go off her intuition as well to help me. She even nailed it spot on for how I should accessorize to fit who I am. Without her I am not sure I would be able to have done that. I fell in love with the most beautiful gown, but it was a bit snug for my body. Betsy (the head of alterations and a personality to fall in love with) spent a significant amount of time with us to ensure I could envision my gown- thank you so very much. Both Jesse and Betsy were so calming, and helpful beyond words. I cannot say thank you enough or explain that this place really is incredible. I think I even told them I loved them! Also- not once was I aware of time, or how long I had been there. I know other places had me there for an hour, hour and a half and then told me it was done and to keep looking. I didn't receive any of that. When I walked out I had no idea how long I had even been there! You must go!

2017-03-03T13:17:13 Response from the vendor

Wow, we are so thankful and overwhelmed with joy to hear about your experience with The Bridal Collection. We are glad to know that from the very first phone call you felt taken care of and important to us. We love our brides and it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Virginia F

Melissa was a fantastic partner in finding my dress. I had a hard time deciding between two dresses at the end, and she wanted me to go back and forth as many times as I needed to until I felt great about my choice. Not to mention, she actually got my mom to change her mind and... Read More like the shape that I wanted, very subtly!

2017-03-03T13:15:22 Response from the vendor

We're thrilled that your bridal stylist was a perfect match for you! You chose the absolute perfect dress for your special day and we are honored to be part of the process.

Lynn Crandall

Lynn discovered her passion for bridal fashion when she found a job at a local bridal shop while she earned her Master's Degree in counseling. She loved seeing the joy that brides experienced when they found THE dress. After graduation, Lynn shifted her goals and decided to create Denver's Best Bridal Shop with the help of her mom, GayLynn. The Bridal Collection opened in November of 2000. Lynn’s love for people and her genuine concern for the well-being of her staff and guests is reflected in every aspect of the business, making all who enter feel welcomed and valued