Colorado's Premier Bridal Salon

The Bridal Collection is Denver’s best bridal store offering an extensive collection of designer wedding dresses and accessories. Our full service salon is here to provide one of a kind experiences a bride will forever remember!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO (720) 493-9454

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Margot L

I LOVED my experience at The Bridal Collection! Jennifer was amazing at picking out different dresses I might like, and gave such wonderful advice about the dresses I tried on. I picked a dress that day and walked out feeling fantastic! I would highly recommend going there! Plus... Read More they had great prices!!! Also, for all those teachers and military you get a 15% discount!!

2016-10-26T09:51:44 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to leave such a kind review. We are so thrilled that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex T

I found my dress in May during my first appointment on a Wednesday evening. Melissa was my stylist and I am SO glad I was paired with her. It was only the 2nd time trying dresses and I really had no idea what I was truly wanting. Melissa let me grab as many gowns as I wanted,... Read More without making me feel judged or rushed. She was so encouraging to try as many as I needed to in order to find the gown. She had a very strategic plan of helping me narrowing it down until we ended up with THE ONE! She also stayed longer than our appointment time which was very appreciated. She made my dress buying experience fun, exciting and stress free!

2016-10-26T09:50:04 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you shopped with us at The Bridal Collection and that Melissa was able to take good care of you! Shopping for a wedding gown can be overwhelming, so our trained stylists strive to make it as enjoyable and memorable as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

The staff is amazing, and they have a very diverse collection across styles and price points. It was my most positive wedding dress shopping experience! They also did my alterations, and everything turned out great!

2016-10-26T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our collection of gowns and variety of price options. It is an honor to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Sarah b

They we're incredible! Krystel, the bridal manager who was also my bridal consultant and the seamstress women I have forgotten her name, but they were both amazing. She was super helpful, friendly, genuine, and fun! I enjoyed meeting all the girls there and look forward to the... Read More rest of my journey with them until the wedding! I found my dress at my first appointment and confirmed the selection on my second visit! I strongly encourage people to come here, nowhere else compares to their customer service, prices, and their selection.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Kelly M

The Bridal Collection was fantastic! They were my very first dress hunting stop and I am so glad for that because I wasn't sure what I wanted but they had a great selection at affordable prices. My appointment was with Melissa and she was so helpful and patient... Also the... Read More alterations team, Betsy and Abby, were amazing! My dress was perfect and they also had great advice on all things wedding related.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Jessica S

I found this vendor while looking up Angela Nuran shoe retailers. I called to see if I had to make an appointment to look at shoes of if I could just show up. The girl on the phone convinced me to set an appointment because we were driving an hour to get there and she pointed... Read More out they had lots of wedding dresses also, and since I was still looking for a dress, if I saw something I liked she wanted to make sure I'd be able to try it on. It made sense so I did. My mom is the only one that came with me and when we walked in we exchanged glances and I was seriously glad I made the appointment, the studio was beautiful. Carrie sat and talked with us for a while about what we'd seen and loved so far, what our budget looked like and then walked us around the store. She pointed us to closets in our budget and discouraged us from the ones that were over our budget. She said there's no point falling in love with a dress or trying one on 'just for fun' if we couldn't afford it, which was seriously appreciated! The dressing rooms are huge with plenty of room to maneuver. With the numerous walls dividing the separate fitting areas, you feel private but not closed off from the rest of the shop, it's still open and inviting. They supplied a strapless bra to me but nothing else, because their dresses come with the bra cups sewn into them and they didn't see a reason to add petticoats or shape wear under a dress that should be the complete package. Carrie said underthings should be your choice and not necessary to make a dress fit. Can't argue with that! The studio has cute round pedestals in front of huge mirrors to stand on, so you can see the skirt hang correctly, even if you don't have shoes, which was nice. I thought I'd had a dress picked out at David's Bridal... I only tried on 5 dresses before I found one I loved. Carrie took my moms request for straps or SOMETHING to cover the shoulders with very seriously and only brought me one strapless dress that had the cutest jacket/cover. When we weren't sure about the cover Carrie brought over additional strap options and we replaced that cover with lacy shoulders instead and we were sold on it. I bought the dress, in full, right then and there and fully paid for alterations in shop. They didn't push the in house alterations at all and said we might actually save money altering it elsewhere. I loved their honesty and chose to support the shop by keeping it in house. There was no "push" to buy, although I wasn't hesitating to purchase either so maybe that's why, LOL. After shipping and alterations and the extra accessory straps, I paid $2000 and feel I'm getting the quality I paid for. I can't wait to see it when it comes in the end of July, beginning of August!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Emily M

I had the most perfect experience shopping for my dress at The Bridal Collection and can't say enough good things about it. My consultant Erin started the appointment with a tour for myself and my entourage to give us an idea of the options we had, being open and honest about... Read More pricing and our budget along the way. She took the time to get to know my style and what I like and don't like in dresses, and was so respectful of the fact that I had found a dress I loved that unfortunately they didn't have in the store at the time. Erin immediately pulled dresses that were similar or shared features with the dress I loved, customized looks using separates, and took my opinions and those of my mom and future MIL into consideration along the way. She was respectful of our budget and provided ideas of how to customize dresses or other options I might like that I hadn't previously considered. When my appointment ended with some extra time, we talked about what I was looking for in bridesmaid dresses and within 10 minutes I had exactly what I wanted in front of me, again getting creative with separates at Erin's suggestion. The rest of the staff checked on my family members who had come along throughout our appointment, making sure they were comfortable, had water etc. The setup of the store is also great in that you have your own private showroom attached to your dressing room, so you really feel like you're the only ones in the store - this made the appointment so relaxed and enjoyable. At the end of the day I left with my own dress that I had found elsewhere, but ordered for $500 less at The Bridal Collection, a discount on my bridesmaid dresses since I had also purchased my dress there, and credit for bridal accessories since I was unable to try on THE dress that day. Erin was a rockstar and made the appointment so easy and left me (and my entourage) feeling confident and comfortable with all of my choices. I will definitely be sending anyone I know who is dress shopping here!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Anna T

I had the BEST experience! Jennifer was amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted and gave great suggestions! Hands down the best dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Meaghan M

Absolutely amazing. Worked with Elise and she was so patient and helped me pick all kinds of dresses and found "the one" right away. Very private environment, (you get your own room) which was also really nice to not have to compete with others for the space. They were so nice... Read More to the ladies who came with me that day. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amy L

I found my dream dress here. They were so kind and patient while it took me about two hours to find the perfect one.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Baindu F

Cathy was incredible. I had no real idea of what I want and she narrowed down the search until the absolute perfect dress was found. She was so patient and helped me try on dresses over and over as I narrow my choices. She wholeheartedly supported me when I decided on the one. I... Read More will always recommend the bridal collection cause it was my first and final stop, and very descent place. Baindu Fahnbulleh

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Lindy M

I would highly recommend the Bridal Collection. I worked with Erin and she was absolutely fantastic! I have her my list of list haves in a dress and she chose dresses I loved. I was so please how she took the time to listen to me. I walked away with my dream dress and am in love... Read More with it. Everyone should ask to have Erin as their consultant. She's amazing!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Alyse G

If you want to be wowed, this is the place to go! The layout of the dressing rooms and the arrangement of the gowns is wonderful. It was really easy to look through all the gowns and designers. Carrie was absolutely flawless in helping me. She was really great with keeping me in... Read More my budget and knew exactly which dresses I would like. I just happened to have my appointment during a Justin Alexander trunk show and they were great to work with as well. I found the perfect dress and it was from the trunk show choices! I couldn't believe my luck. I bought it the same day. Thank you for making this experience so much fun!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Shannon S

The gals at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing, beyond words! After going dress shopping twice before and not finding what I was envisioning I decided to go alone and try to really listen to my intuition! The day before my appointment I found a dress online that I... Read More thought I loved but wasn't available in the state, I called and spoke to Lindsey, she took the time to look around the store and call me back with similar ideas to think about prior to coming in, without me even asking for that!. (super helpful and made me keep my appointment with no pressure added!! - THANK YOU!) Once I got there I worked with Jesse (she is amazing!), from the start she understood my style and told me she was going to go off her intuition as well to help me. She even nailed it spot on for how I should accessorize to fit who I am. Without her I am not sure I would be able to have done that. I fell in love with the most beautiful gown, but it was a bit snug for my body. Betsy (the head of alterations and a personality to fall in love with) spent a significant amount of time with us to ensure I could envision my gown- thank you so very much. Both Jesse and Betsy were so calming, and helpful beyond words. I cannot say thank you enough or explain that this place really is incredible. I think I even told them I loved them! Also- not once was I aware of time, or how long I had been there. I know other places had me there for an hour, hour and a half and then told me it was done and to keep looking. I didn't receive any of that. When I walked out I had no idea how long I had even been there! You must go!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Virginia F

Melissa was a fantastic partner in finding my dress. I had a hard time deciding between two dresses at the end, and she wanted me to go back and forth as many times as I needed to until I felt great about my choice. Not to mention, she actually got my mom to change her mind and... Read More like the shape that I wanted, very subtly!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jodie K

Everyone needs to go to the Bridal Collection before saying "yes" to the dress! I worked with Jordan and she was FABULOUS! She held tight to my vision of the perfect dress and made it a reality. She added straps, pulled my hair back, and gave me a vail to make me truly feel like... Read More a bride! I would recommend this place to every bride!!!

2016-11-28T08:01:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so thrilled to hear about your bridal experience and that your stylist was able to make your vision a reality. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 L P

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with! She really listened close to decipher what features would make me feel special in the dress of my dreams, and what would fit the vision of our big day. Everyone was so friendly and attentive. I cannot wait to visit again for... Read More alterations. Thank you for all your help, Jennifer!

2016-11-28T08:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. We are so happy to hear that your stylist was able to assist and guide you in the search to find the perfect dress. We look forward to seeing you at your alterations appointments!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kayla A

This was the 2nd bridal shop I visited and absolutely loved it. I was helped by Krystal Greer and she was so helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to find my perfect dress. I would recommend this shop and Krystal to anyone who asked.

2016-11-28T08:03:49 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our bridal manager. Thank you for the review and for recommending our store!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Danielle B

The Bridal Collection was absolutely amazing from the moment I came in for my first appointment in search of the perfect dress all the way through alterations and picking up my dress before my big day! Every time I called or came in, every girl was absolutely delightful and... Read More extremely helpful with answering my questions, even if they were completely silly. My consultant, Jennifer, made my experience that much better! Not only did Jennifer do a fantastic job in helping me find my dream dress and making me feel comfortable, but she was there supporting me with every decision and giving great advice with alterations, type of jewelry I should wear, styles of veils, etc. My dress from Madison James was the complete definition of elegance. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and I have The Bridal Collection (and Madison James) to thank. I have already recommended so many of my friends that they must go to The Bridal Collection and will continue to do so until the end of time. Thank you Bridal Collection for making my big day even more special!

2016-11-28T08:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at The Bridal Collection. We are so happy to hear about the experience from beginning to end, and that our team was able to provide the best customer service the entire time. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie M

The Bridal Collection is amazing! I highly recommend coming to this store to look for wedding dresses or accessories. Carrie and Jennifer were so helpful, professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Once Carrie got a feel of the style of dress I liked, she went around the... Read More store 2 more times to make sure I tried on all of the dresses of interest to me to find the perfect one! When I returned, Jennifer was amazing in helping pick out accessories to go with the dress. They knew exactly what matched with the dress and listened to my style. I went to 4 bridal stores total and this one was by FAR the best experience I had!! I am so happy I chose my gown from The Bridal Collection!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Krystle B

Shopping for my wedding gown was something I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. The Bridal Collection gave my mom and I the experience I that wished for. From the moment we walked into the door we felt at welcomed and home. The store was beautiful and everyone there... Read More was kind, knowledgeable and caring. I've never seen my mom have such a great time! Thanks to their expert guidance I found the wedding gown that made me feel radiant and unique. I'm so happy they are a part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Alexis A

I love this place!!! I purchased my wedding gown, veil, mother of the bride gown and bridesmaids gowns here and could not have asked for a more perfect experience! Every time I walked into the store I was greeted excitedly, like I was seeing old friends. They treat you like... Read More royalty and all of the ladies working there are so sweet and genuine. From purchasing my gown, to purchasing my bridal party gowns, to alterations, everybody was super professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding gown, bridesmaids gowns, accessories, mother of the bride gown, etc.! They've got you covered!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hillary S

The bridal collection was my last stop on my crazy weekend of 5 different appointments and trying to find the dress while my mother in law was in town. I started my appointment with my consultant Alyssia telling her I had found some I liked but other salons were pulling dresses... Read More well above my price point. I was getting overwhelmed. Well she took the stress away assuring me that all the dresses she was pulling were within budget and absolutely beautiful. She took the time to ask my questions about my wedding, time of year I am getting married, and details of my fiancé and I to make sure she pulled something perfect for me. Once I was stuck between 2 dresses another consultant came over and did the perfect trick of making me close my eyes and looking at both dresses after closing my eyes to choose. It did the trick and I committed to my dream dress. Alyssia even gave me her schedule and told me to have alterations when she works cause she likes to be apart of the whole process! Another stress gone because she knows exactly what I want with this dress and knows me! It was so sweet for her to offer to be there for me throughout the entire experience even after finding my dress! I cannot stress enough how amazing they were and how beautiful all the dresses were and at such affordable prices. I will recommend the bridal collection to anyone who is looking. Thanks for helping me find my perfect dress Alyssa you were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay G

I bought my wedding dress at The Bridal Collection and couldn't be happier with my decision! This bridal store is so beautiful! The staff were friendly and professional and fun! My stylist made me feel beautiful and confident in my gown choice and was super helpful. I was... Read More determined to find my wedding gown here just biased off of the phenomenal customer service. They have such a large selection of bridal gowns that it was almost hard to choose just one! I highly recommend The Bridal Collection!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ruth M

Bridal Collection made the wedding experience so VERY special! I went with my mother and mother in law to find the perfect dress. The ladies helped me narrow it down to the perfect dress! The entire year I enjoyed and looked forward to going to every visit! It became a very... Read More special time for my mom and I to spend together! I decided on a Justin Alexander "one of a kind" and it sure was "one of a kind". I am still getting compliments on that dress and I felt so very beautiful!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams a reality and making me feel so absolutely stunning :):) I will always recommend brides to Bridal Collection!!

Start a Conversation!