Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Nicki S

I loved this Bridal salon the moment I walked in! Not only did they make me feel welcome, they were open to my criticism when I did not like a gown, other shops got offended when I talked about what I did not like, my consultant here at The Bridal Collection even told me tell me... Read More what you don't like I am not the designer you won't hurt my feelings, this will help us find your dress. Loved the set up and the privacy of each dressing room! My dress and all accessories turned out beyond what I could have imagined.

2016-01-11T14:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Collection. Congratulations on finding your perfect gown. Best of luck to you!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Jessica U

I had the best experience at The Bridal Collection! My consultant Carrie, was amazing! From the minute I met her I could already tell she had such a kind heart, and would do anything it takes to find me that dress. She respected my budget, and made sure that although it was a... Read More tight budget I was still going to find my dream dress. I definitely recommend this bridal salon and I'm so happy I chose it.

2016-01-11T14:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience with Carrie. She is amazing! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel H

I really thought I was going to buy my gown at the well known national dress place but we went to the Bridal Collection first and the service was so excellent that the other place paled in comparison. And they have dresses in every price range here so I found something that I... Read More loved that was within my budget. We also bought our bridesmaid dresses here and Donna helped us. She was so nice and helpful and patient. And I got my alterations done here as well and they were done very problems whatsoever.

2015-12-01T11:43:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that we could be a part of your wedding day. We loved working with you and we are so happy that you found your dream gown at our store. Congratulations and we wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

The staff is amazing, and they have a very diverse collection across styles and price points. It was my most positive wedding dress shopping experience! They also did my alterations, and everything turned out great!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Krystle B

Shopping for my wedding gown was something I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. The Bridal Collection gave my mom and I the experience I that wished for. From the moment we walked into the door we felt at welcomed and home. The store was beautiful and everyone there... Read More was kind, knowledgeable and caring. I've never seen my mom have such a great time! Thanks to their expert guidance I found the wedding gown that made me feel radiant and unique. I'm so happy they are a part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Alexis A

I love this place!!! I purchased my wedding gown, veil, mother of the bride gown and bridesmaids gowns here and could not have asked for a more perfect experience! Every time I walked into the store I was greeted excitedly, like I was seeing old friends. They treat you like... Read More royalty and all of the ladies working there are so sweet and genuine. From purchasing my gown, to purchasing my bridal party gowns, to alterations, everybody was super professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding gown, bridesmaids gowns, accessories, mother of the bride gown, etc.! They've got you covered!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hillary S

The bridal collection was my last stop on my crazy weekend of 5 different appointments and trying to find the dress while my mother in law was in town. I started my appointment with my consultant Alyssia telling her I had found some I liked but other salons were pulling dresses... Read More well above my price point. I was getting overwhelmed. Well she took the stress away assuring me that all the dresses she was pulling were within budget and absolutely beautiful. She took the time to ask my questions about my wedding, time of year I am getting married, and details of my fiancé and I to make sure she pulled something perfect for me. Once I was stuck between 2 dresses another consultant came over and did the perfect trick of making me close my eyes and looking at both dresses after closing my eyes to choose. It did the trick and I committed to my dream dress. Alyssia even gave me her schedule and told me to have alterations when she works cause she likes to be apart of the whole process! Another stress gone because she knows exactly what I want with this dress and knows me! It was so sweet for her to offer to be there for me throughout the entire experience even after finding my dress! I cannot stress enough how amazing they were and how beautiful all the dresses were and at such affordable prices. I will recommend the bridal collection to anyone who is looking. Thanks for helping me find my perfect dress Alyssa you were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay G

I bought my wedding dress at The Bridal Collection and couldn't be happier with my decision! This bridal store is so beautiful! The staff were friendly and professional and fun! My stylist made me feel beautiful and confident in my gown choice and was super helpful. I was... Read More determined to find my wedding gown here just biased off of the phenomenal customer service. They have such a large selection of bridal gowns that it was almost hard to choose just one! I highly recommend The Bridal Collection!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ruth M

Bridal Collection made the wedding experience so VERY special! I went with my mother and mother in law to find the perfect dress. The ladies helped me narrow it down to the perfect dress! The entire year I enjoyed and looked forward to going to every visit! It became a very... Read More special time for my mom and I to spend together! I decided on a Justin Alexander "one of a kind" and it sure was "one of a kind". I am still getting compliments on that dress and I felt so very beautiful!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams a reality and making me feel so absolutely stunning :):) I will always recommend brides to Bridal Collection!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Briana P

Don't waste your time anywhere else! The Bridal Collection makes you feel at home the moment you walk in and respects your budget. All of the dresses are georgeous! Carrie was so patient with me and was very professional. The dress I ended up picking was one she picked out for... Read More me, she definitely knows what she's doing! Thanks so much Carrie and everyone at the Bridal Collection you guys are the best!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

I had a great experience at the Bridal Collection. Jennifer was very professional, very caring, and very helpful. I bought "the" dress and a belt and was happy. I got home and decided the belt was just too expensive. I know all sales are final. I decided to call to see if they... Read More would be willing to return the belt since it was the same day. They were closed so I left a message. Within minutes Jennifer called me back and expressed concern that I wasn't 100% in love with the belt. She returned the belt and emailed me the new receipt. Best. Customer service. Ever.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Megan W

I had appointments to look at wedding dresses at 5 different places. This was #2 and after going here I knew I had to cancel the remaining appointments. As soon as you walk in you can tell how professional the women are and they make you feel so special. The dresses are all... Read More beautiful and work on a wide range of budgets. Jordan was the one who helped me find my perfect dress and belt to go along with it. She even squeezed my sister in for a few minutes to try on some bridesmaids dresses and we ended up ordering all 6 from them as well. Every appointment I've had has been on time, gone smoothly and I have had the most helpful people! All of the dresses even came in earlier than expected! Definitely go to the Bridal Collection to look for your wedding dress, you will feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Kate Y

AMAZING and beautiful store! When you walk in, it's like a dream and everything is so pretty! I felt like a princess! Even though everything looked so fancy and gorgeous, it was actually really affordable! They gave me a discount on my bridesmaids and my mom's dress AND a few of... Read More my friends came in for a dress to wear to the wedding and they gave them a discount too! I got my dress and three accessories all for under my budget! I can't wait to come in for my alterations!

Something For Everyone

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 JEnnifer A

Really helpful staff. If they don't have it they can get it for you or find something very similar. Gowns in all price points. Very helpful staff!

2016-01-11T14:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review. We are so happy that you had a change to come visit us at The Bridal Collection!

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Joelle W

I bought my wedding gown and veil at The Bridal Collection after I saw how successful my friend's experience was with them. I never felt rushed, and their consultants are all so friendly. I found the dress and the veil and loved the experience! I highly recommend doing... Read More alterations through Bridal Collection as well. Their seamstresses work real magic too! I was even on a sparse timeline being out of state, and they were still able to get the fit perfect!

2015-10-19T12:07:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. We were honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Allison J

The Bridal Collection was so wonderful to me while I was finding my dress! My consultant, Jordan, was great! I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for but she listened and went and found dresses to compare and narrow down what I wanted. She picked out the dress the I bought and... Read More it was beautiful! We added straps to it, as well. I also got a long cathedral veil and a headband there. All beautiful! I was so pleased. I felt so important every time I went in there. They took their time with me and made sure I was happy.

2015-10-07T12:20:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you so much for your glowing review. Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We are so happy for you and your new marriage. We would love to see pictures.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Chelsey H

GREAT selection of dresses for all price ranges. The bridal store is huge, very clean, and high quality. Service was amazing! I've been to over ten bridal stores in the Denver area trying to find a dress and this place was hands down the most impressive.

2015-09-29T13:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time at The Bridal Collection. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Lindsey B

I stared shopping for my wedding dress in 2014. I live north of Fort Collins, I looked at serval bridal stores. I went to the bridal Collection after not finding anything I liked close to home. When I first visited I worked with Ricki, she was very pushy. After not finding a... Read More dress that day I found a Dress I liked online that the store didn't carry. I started working with Jackie, she was great!! She got a sample dress in for me to try one. I went and tried it on and decided to order it. When it arrived I went back in for my gown viewing and ordered me jewelry and veil. Jackie was so awesome!!! When it was time for my first fitting I had found out that Jackie had left, but would be working with Krystle. I went in for my first fitting and worked with Krystle and Abby. Abby pinned the dress to do the alterations. They sheduled my next and final fitting for 4 weeks later (2 weeks before my wedding). I had to take another day off work (since they don't do any alterations on weekends) When I arrived after another 2 hour drive. They informed me that they had not finished my dress!! But gave me a $10.00 Starbucks gift card and a pair of earrings to say sorry. Whey didn't anyone call me to say it was not done?? I tired it on again and the found out that it needed more altering in the bust area and the bustle was not right. So they told me they would give me a gas card next visit. So I did not get to take my dress home. I had planned to pick my dress up the day before my wedding. Good thing I decided to take another day off work and went there Thursday before my wedding only, when I arrived and tried it on, it still was not right. Abby assured me they were quick fixes and to go have lunch and come back. I went to have lunch and came back, Abby said she made minor changes and there was no need to try it back on. So I left being assured the dress was fine. When I got home and took my dress out of the bag, it was ruined!!! The bustle was not right, the sides of the dress were not right, beads were loose and falling off!!! I contacted them and they advised they would send a seamstress to my house to fix it. The following day Betsy came to my house, I put the dress on we looked at the things that needed to be fixed. She was unable to fix it at my house, So she took it home and fixed it! She brought it back to me at 9:00am the day before my wedding!! She saved the day!! I am so thankful that Betsy was able to fix my dress!!!!! It worked out in the very end. But it was stressful up until that point. Beware of having your dress altered here!!!

2015-09-18T12:58:14 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, we truly appreciate the time it took to write this review and provide feedback on your experience. We are happy that Jackie was able to help you find your dream dress and that you were able to find the perfect jewelry and veil as... Read Less Read More

I had the wrong dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Chevelle E

Oh gosh, I apologize for the long review, but I just hope that no one ever experiences what I had to with my wedding dress. To begin, I will admit that the bridal shop offers a great variety of dresses, as well as designers. Unfortunately, that is the only positive part of... Read More this review. Since the first day I stepped foot in the salon, I felt constantly rushed. Rickie was very mindful of my budget that I gave her and grabbed several dresses to try on. After I thought I found "the dress" that was a little outside my budget, I was immediately hit with a "rush delivery fee" that wasn't really explained to me (I ordered the dress the beginning of March and my wedding was August 16th) as well as her pushing a dress that ended up being three sizes much too big for me. When she was showing me the sizing chart, she kept expressing that if I had ordered a size that she did not recommend, then it would have been my problem, not hers. I ended up trusting this woman thinking she was a professional, and ended up swimming in my dress. I weigh 110lbs at 5'2, and stood in a size 8 wedding dress. I now understand why she had me order this outrageously large dress, because I got charged far more than 500 dollars for alterations. The seamstresses do not care about how comfortable you are in the dress, they just care about the hemming (which I ended up stepping and tripping over my dress multiple times during the wedding). I had 3 sessions with alterations, and at each session I constantly stressed how uncomfortable I felt around my chest and that I could see my bare nipple when I looked down, so guaranteed everyone else could. I sat down in a chair and my dress flew up to my neck! It took my mother in law to come with me less than a week before my wedding, and she was the one that told the head seamstress what the problem was (they sewed some large cheap cups into my dress that sat on top of my breasts instead of lifting them.) The day before my wedding I had to go to another fitting and to pick up my dress. Between the 45 minutes of me trying on the dress and them pinning and fixing it, to the girl bringing out my dress, my dress was switched! The girl did not open up the bag, nor let me carry my dress. I would have never guessed that I would have been walking out with someone else's dress the day before my wedding. If it was not for my maid of honor, I would have had to walk down the aisle in a size 18 blue dress. Thank goodness for the facebook manager, my bridesmaid managed to contact the owner to rush my dress to Breckenridge (she did not even drive up my dress the entire way). For an apology? The owner did not bother to look into how much I actually paid for alterations. I received a very generic apology. I was even charged 75 dollars for pressing when it was supposed to be complimentary. I'm sure they are having a grand time with my lawyers right now. As for my advice to future brides: do not rush the process and go with your gut. Make sure you read the contract and speak up. Please make sure you check to see that you are receiving YOUR wedding dress. I hope that no one else goes through the horrific events that I went through with this bridal shop. I thank my bridesmaids and mother-in-law all the time for saving then say because of the careless actions this bridal shop made. I would not have walked down the aisle in a dress I paid over 3,000 dollars for thanks to this terrible bridal shop.

2015-09-10T17:52:21 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, I would like to again apologize for our seamstress error in carrying the wrong dress out to your car for you. In an effort to hurry and not keep you waiting any longer, she inadvertently switched your gown with another. We too... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Katie P

The staff at Bridal Collection demeaned me and made me feel like a second class citizen. They have poor communication and effectively ruined my wedding dress purchasing experience.

2015-08-07T12:21:34 Response from the vendor

Really beautiful dresses and staff

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Lauren O

I loved the Bridal Collection. All of their dresses are hanging out so you can pick what you want. They were very helpful and stayed within our budget. Way within our budget. The only reason I gave them a 4 on value is because their alterations are a little high. $125 to sow... Read More cups in a dress and to stitch on a belt. My mother's dress came in fitting perfect except I couldn't sit down comfortably. They sent it back and exchanged it for zero charge. I would definitely recommend them for the bridal gown. For the mother's dress they were good, I just would look at Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor, and Neiman Marcus before you purchase. I think you could find a dress for less and you have the option of ordering in several and returning what you don't like. Also alterations would be less.

2015-09-07T13:13:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. Congratulations on finding your dream gown. We loved working with you and we would love to see your wedding pictures.

Great Place to Find Your Dress

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Katie S

The Bridal Collection is where I found my amazing dress. The staff are very personable and willing to help however they can. They have such a wide selection that they can meet most budgets and their new location is huge! Their alterations department are magical as well.

2015-09-07T13:10:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we loved working with you. Congratulations on finding your dream gown and on your wedding. We would love to see pictures from your special day.

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Katelyn D

The Bridal Collection had a great selection of very quality gowns at reasonable price ranges, the changing stations were super professional and spacious and every time I was there I was treated like a celebrity. They were even running a special when I got my gown for 10% off... Read More to be donated to charity! My dress came in a little late but they kept me posted on progress and since it was hard for me to get to their location for alterations they recommended some other great seamstresses!

2015-09-07T13:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. Congratulations and be sure to send us your wedding pictures. We would love to see them!

Amazing Gowns!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kelsey B

I loved the huge selection of dresses at the Bridal Collection. They had so many gorgeous gowns & I found my dream dress there. The entire staff was so friendly! I highly recommend Jordan; she was so honest with me & it helped so much! Make this your last stop for a dress in... Read More won't find anything better!

2015-09-07T13:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive and kind review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations on finding your dream gown. We would love to see your wedding pictures!

Amazing Shop!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Lindsay G

I absolutely love The Bridal Collection! They have a lot of beautiful gowns to choose from! I worked with a lot of people from shopping for my dress all the way through alterations and everyone was so friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Start a Conversation!