The Shopping Destination for Rocky Mountain Brides

Whether you are apprehensive about shopping or have been dreaming about it since you were a little girl, The Bridal Collection’s personalized service and diverse collection of dresses across styles, sizes and prices ensure that you’ll have a shopping experience you’ll never forget. Check out our reviews to see what brides are saying about their experience. The Bridal Collection, just south of Denver, is easily accessible from anywhere in metro-Denver and has ample parking. Our designers include: Justin Alexander, Pronovias, Lazaro, Martina Liana, Stella York, WToo, Maggie Sottero, Madison James, Sottero Midgley, and more.

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO (720) 493-9454

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sally G

After many failed attempts trying to find a dress elsewhere, The Bridal Collection was a breath of fresh air and such a stress-saver. Erin was amazing, patient and helpful, as was the entire staff. The dress I found was not one I'd seen anywhere else, and the wide range of... Read More dresses within my price range gave me lots of options. Highly recommend!!

2017-08-21T11:13:48 Response from the vendor

We couldn't be happier to be part of your special day. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mindy H

My experience at The Bridal Collection was absolutely amazing!!! So many beautiful dresses to choose from, but with an awesome stylist like Sydney the decision was not as hard. Sydney was very knowledgeable and knew exactly the look I was going for. Let's not forget her awesome... Read More personality!!

2017-08-21T11:13:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & review!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brianna G

This was the only place I needed to go to find my dress! The staff was so so friendly and patient, and definitely not pushy! They helped my mom find her mother of the bride dress too! There were so many BEAUTIFUL dresses to choose from. The alterations were perfect and my dress... Read More was flawless on the day of my wedding. I would go back there to purchase my dress in a heart beat!

2017-08-21T11:13:06 Response from the vendor

We love hearing about your bridal experience from beginning to end! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017

The Bridal Collection has such a wide variety of dresses and styles. I was so nervous before going to look because I had no idea what I even wanted. Jessie had me try on a bunch of different styles to see what style I liked best. She was so sweet and helpful! Definitely a great... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Malerie B

I ordered my dress from The Bridal Collection. I had called several shops to see if they had the dress I wanted and either they didn't have it or they would say they had it to get me to come in and then not actually have it, but have something "like it". The Bridal Collection... Read More not only had the dress that I wanted, but when I came in to try it on, they did not try to convince me to try on 10 other dresses. They never pressured me to buy "extra's", just told me what was available and helped me get what I needed. I didn't feel pressured or "sold to". They were always very knowledgeable, helpful, positive and pleasant. They were also straight forward and made everything as easy as possible! I loved working with them! I would definitely recommend them!

2017-11-27T10:51:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience and for recommending us! It is an honor to be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Danielle S

So many dresses to choose from! Sydney was great! She understood that I knew what I wanted and what I didn’t like. Everyone was helpful and pleasant!

2017-11-27T10:52:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled that you had such a lovely time with Sydney.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Megan N

I cannot say enough about the staff at the bridal collection. Cathy was extremely helpful when it came to picking out a wedding dress. She picked a dress I would of never tried and I fell in love with it. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

2017-11-27T10:52:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so glad that Cathy was so helpful in your search for the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Amanda B

All I can say is WOW!! Jordan knew what I wanted without me even knowing what I truly wanted! She found the most beautiful dress within my budget and brought me to tears! The Bridal Collection truly made finding a dress so easy!

2017-11-21T08:38:44 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to know that finding your dress was so fun and easy! We are so happy for you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alicia W

I had a great experience shopping for my gown here! I went to two other stores before, this store gave me all the feels and I found my dress here! The girls who work her are so helpful throughout the whole process from picking dress, buying it, doing alterations was fun too!

2017-10-31T15:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing about your bridal experience! We are so happy you enjoyed the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Manasvinee K

I was a bride whose entire bridal party was in different cities and countries and i went in all by myself, a little nervous but had an idea in mind for what i wanted to wear on my special day. The minute i walked in a i felt welcome and incredibly comfortable. I tried half a... Read More dozen dresses and picked my dress 3 days later! They were fantastic with working with me when the designer sent the wrong type of dress and Jeb the seamstress was AMAZING, her hands a truly magical! The dress fit perfectly and i felt beautiful! I definitely recommend going in!

2017-10-09T14:24:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to know you felt beautiful on your wedding day. Thank you for sharing about your bridal experience with TBC!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelley W

I've been dreaming of getting my dress from TBC since I was a little girl, and the experience did not disappoint! Jordan helped me find the absolute perfect ensemble for my big day, and everyone has commented on how the dress seemed to be meant for me. I had an idea of what I... Read More wanted, and Jordan asked plenty of questions to get a sense of my vision for the look. She pulled together a few pieces that were absolute perfection! The alterations were also a breeze, and done masterfully. I got married out of state, so after my last fitting the staff expertly packed the ballgown, petticoat, and veils into my carry on, which shockingly fit on the plane! I can't recommend this place enough for a serene and joyful dress shopping experience!

2017-10-09T14:23:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear about your experience! Thank you sharing your special day with us.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Sophie P

Jordan was amazing! She was sooooo helpful and I found an AMAZING dress! This was my first and last wedding gown appointment.

2017-10-02T10:38:11 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, you picked a beautiful wedding dress! We are so glad that you had a good time with Jordan.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lindsay P

Excellent customer service. They really care about the Bride and every aspect of what they want their big day to be. I am so happy that I found my dress here and not at another salon that would not have taken such good care of me. Thank you to Erika, Jessie and Leah!

2017-09-28T11:22:39 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, thank you so much for your sweet words! We are honored to be a part of this amazing time in your life, and so excited that we were able to help make your dreams come true. We can't wait until your beautiful gown arrives,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kathy B

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with The Bridal Collection. Like many others, I felt so uncomfortable in the small boutique settings. The second I walked into their shop I had a big smile on my face. I worked with Melissa to find my dress and she... Read More was not pushy at all. She really listened to me and helped me find my dream dress! In addition to the great first experience everything afterwards was amazing for all my fittings. My dress was perfect and every person I interacted with at the Salon was professional and friendly. Definitely go find your dress here!

2017-09-28T10:04:36 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to hear about your bridal experience. So happy to hear the dress was perfect - we'd love to see photos! Feel free to email some to [email protected] :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katy J

After hearing so many amazing things about The Bridal Collection from all my friends, I was extremely excited to search for my dress there and they did not disappoint! The moment I walked into the elegant bridal shop, I immediately felt like this was going to be the place to... Read More find my dream gown. Jessie helped me find my dream dress and she made me feel so special. She listened to how our day had gone so far and what I had envisioned myself in and was able to help me focus our search. I had found a gorgeous dress that I ended up choosing but wanted something over the top for my Catholic ceremony, Jessie quickly found the best lace top to add to my gown. Every additional accessory just added to the love I had for the most important garment I have ever owned. Lastly, during all the appointments leading up to the wedding, all of the women who work there were so friendly and professional. They have gone above and beyond to make this such a great experience. I highly recommend looking for your dress at The Bridal Collection!!

2017-09-18T09:25:56 Response from the vendor

Your dress looked SO perfect on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Reyna N

I had a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience at the Bridal collection. There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from for all kind of brides. I've found my perfect dress from the bridal collection :) I'm so excited to go to a fitting once the stunning dress arrives... Read More to the shop & I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Thanks Carrie for helping me to say yes to the dress. I've recommended my family & friends to shop at the bridal collection.

2017-09-15T15:00:51 Response from the vendor

We couldn't be happier that you found such a beautiful wedding dress. Thank you for letting us be part of such a special memory!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Michaela S

I was incredibly impressed with my experience at bridal collection! The lady who helped me went above and beyond to get to know me as well as everyone I had brought me and also my fiancée. I knew exactly what I want and I tried on all of those dresses and they were pretty, but... Read More not the one. She put me in a dress that was the opposite of what I thought I would want and I instantly fell in love. I could not believe how well she did just because she took the time to know me. It is the perfect dress and it worked because they took the time to know me. They were incredible and I would highly recommend to anyone!

2017-08-30T11:02:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found the perfect dress! Thank you for sharing about your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Molly A

I had a wonderful experience getting my dress from The Bridal Collection. At my first appointment, I was able to bring all of my immediate family members and we had a nice space for them all to sit that also felt private. My consultant was so helpful and really encouraged me to... Read More follow my gut to choose my gown (I can be very indecisive). The woman who helped with my alterations was very knowledgeable, meticulous about getting everything right, and she made adjustments everywhere I asked. On the day of my wedding, I felt absolutely beautiful and received compliments all night long about my gorgeous gown.

2017-08-15T12:23:11 Response from the vendor

We loved hearing about your experience at The Bridal Collection. Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alyssa S

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't... Read More decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

2017-08-15T12:22:33 Response from the vendor

Aw, we are so glad you had fun picking out such a gorgeous dress!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Megan W

The woman at the Bridal Collection were amazing. I found my perfect dress and I owe it all to them. They were all so pleasant and truly cared about helping make me my happiest on my wedding day. On the way out the day I picked up my dress, the woman who carried it out to the car... Read More for me was so excited for me she asked to give me a hug! Sweetest gesture. I have recommended several of my friends go there, and no surprise, they all found their dream dresses their too!

2017-08-15T12:22:00 Response from the vendor

We are grateful for your kind words & couldn't be happier that you loved your dress! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Shannen J

Can't say enough good things about Sydney and the store! Every dress was beautiful and Sydney made looking for my dress very relaxing and fun. She is the best to work with!

2017-08-07T08:36:10 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that brides have FUN and feel relaxed while shopping for a wedding dress. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kaylar N

My experience was absolutely amazing! I loved the first dress I tried on and the team at the Bridal Collection found all accessories to make me feel like a princess. It couldn't have been easier to say yes with such an amazing team!! Thank you!!

2017-07-17T13:36:53 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you had a "princess" moment while shopping for a wedding dress! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ann J

I was very nervous about what to expect given past experiences with bridal gown vendors and if i was going to find "the dress". Cathy was my assistant and I cannot say enough great things about her. Very easy to approach, patient, and super attentive. She made the entire process... Read More seem effortless. And she found it...my most perfect bridal gown! If you live in Colorado this is a place you have to check out for wedding gowns. A+!

2017-07-17T13:36:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and giving us the opportunity to be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 April B

I honestly didn't expect to find my wedding dress when I went to The Bridal Collection. Not only did I find my dress but I found my bridesmaids dresses too! Erin was amazing to work with, so sweet, and really helped me narrow down my vision. They have a large collection of... Read More dresses to choose from so I don't feel like I could ever find a more perfect dress elsewhere. I can't thank Erin enough for sticking it out with me and my bridal party. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go back and try my dress on when it arrives!!

2017-07-17T13:36:09 Response from the vendor

We are THRILLED that you shopped with us and that Erin was able to help you make such important decisions for your wedding day! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kori G

The Bridal Collection hands down offered the best experience dress shopping! The store has a luxurious feel while still being warm and welcoming! Jessie was absolutely great and helped me find the dress of my dreams! All of the dresses were beautiful but she took the time to... Read More help me find what I wanted most and looked best in!

2017-07-17T13:35:26 Response from the vendor

We are overjoyed to hear about your experience at The Bridal Collection! Congratulations on finding a dress for your special day!

Lynn Crandall

Lynn discovered her passion for bridal fashion when she found a job at a local bridal shop while she earned her Master's Degree in counseling. She loved seeing the joy that brides experienced when they found THE dress. After graduation, Lynn shifted her goals and decided to create Denver's Best Bridal Shop with the help of her mom, GayLynn. The Bridal Collection opened in November of 2000. Lynn’s love for people and her genuine concern for the well-being of her staff and guests is reflected in every aspect of the business, making all who enter feel welcomed and valued.