Colorado's Premier Bridal Salon

The Bridal Collection is Denver’s best bridal store offering an extensive collection of high quality wedding dresses and accessories. Our full service salon is here to ensure we provide exceptional customer service to our brides.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO

Best place to go EVER!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Rachael R

Our consultant was super patient and very friendly with everyone. She made the day very special for us all. I found an amazing dress and it was the most perfect dress ever. I went to other places where I liked the designers and availability more but they just kept bringing out... Read More so many dresses that I hated. I told them no satin, but they kept dragging satin dresses out. The Bridal Collection has a HUGE selection and if you can't find a dress there, you can't find one anywhere!

2013-02-25T21:05:19 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, thank you so much for the kind review. Congratulations on your marriage!

Center of Attention!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Kelly R

The Bridal Collection was my first appointment for trying on dresses, and after looking a few other places (pretty much knowing I had already found "the one") it also became the last place I had an appointment. The consultants were very helpful, and never were pushy! I tried on... Read More just about every style in the store, and was thrilled with the variety of dresses as well as prices. When everyone could tell that I had found my dress, the consultant helped match a veil and give ideas for jewelry- all things that I didn't even know where to start with. Alterations went very well. The department is very organized and willing to accommodate me. When I became a little nervous a few weeks out from my wedding, they let me come back in to try it on one more time to assure that it was everything I had hoped for! I would recommend The Bridal Collection to any of my family and friends! The helped me pick a dress that was the center of attention on my special day!

2012-11-02T11:57:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your marriage! We are so glad that you felt like center of attention here at The Bridal Collection, as every bride deserves to feel that way when searching for the perfect gown. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Jackie W

I had a really great experience all around at the Bridal Collection. My consultant was Rikki, she's been in the business for years, and she really knows what she's doing. She helped me find a dress that matched my personality and weeding theme perfectly. All the alterations are... Read More done at the store, so you don't have to find anyone. The seamstress there is awesome, she really got my dress to fit me perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel H

I really thought I was going to buy my gown at the well known national dress place but we went to the Bridal Collection first and the service was so excellent that the other place paled in comparison. And they have dresses in every price range here so I found something that I... Read More loved that was within my budget. We also bought our bridesmaid dresses here and Donna helped us. She was so nice and helpful and patient. And I got my alterations done here as well and they were done very well...no problems whatsoever.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Joelle W

I bought my wedding gown and veil at The Bridal Collection after I saw how successful my friend's experience was with them. I never felt rushed, and their consultants are all so friendly. I found the dress and the veil and loved the experience! I highly recommend doing... Read More alterations through Bridal Collection as well. Their seamstresses work real magic too! I was even on a sparse timeline being out of state, and they were still able to get the fit perfect!

2015-10-19T12:07:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. We were honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Allison J

The Bridal Collection was so wonderful to me while I was finding my dress! My consultant, Jordan, was great! I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for but she listened and went and found dresses to compare and narrow down what I wanted. She picked out the dress the I bought and... Read More it was beautiful! We added straps to it, as well. I also got a long cathedral veil and a headband there. All beautiful! I was so pleased. I felt so important every time I went in there. They took their time with me and made sure I was happy.

2015-10-07T12:20:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you so much for your glowing review. Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We are so happy for you and your new marriage. We would love to see pictures.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Chelsey H

GREAT selection of dresses for all price ranges. The bridal store is huge, very clean, and high quality. Service was amazing! I've been to over ten bridal stores in the Denver area trying to find a dress and this place was hands down the most impressive.

2015-09-29T13:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time at The Bridal Collection. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Lindsey B

I stared shopping for my wedding dress in 2014. I live north of Fort Collins, I looked at serval bridal stores. I went to the bridal Collection after not finding anything I liked close to home. When I first visited I worked with Ricki, she was very pushy. After not finding a... Read More dress that day I found a Dress I liked online that the store didn't carry. I started working with Jackie, she was great!! She got a sample dress in for me to try one. I went and tried it on and decided to order it. When it arrived I went back in for my gown viewing and ordered me jewelry and veil. Jackie was so awesome!!! When it was time for my first fitting I had found out that Jackie had left, but would be working with Krystle. I went in for my first fitting and worked with Krystle and Abby. Abby pinned the dress to do the alterations. They sheduled my next and final fitting for 4 weeks later (2 weeks before my wedding). I had to take another day off work (since they don't do any alterations on weekends) When I arrived after another 2 hour drive. They informed me that they had not finished my dress!! But gave me a $10.00 Starbucks gift card and a pair of earrings to say sorry. Whey didn't anyone call me to say it was not done?? I tired it on again and the found out that it needed more altering in the bust area and the bustle was not right. So they told me they would give me a gas card next visit. So I did not get to take my dress home. I had planned to pick my dress up the day before my wedding. Good thing I decided to take another day off work and went there Thursday before my wedding only, when I arrived and tried it on, it still was not right. Abby assured me they were quick fixes and to go have lunch and come back. I went to have lunch and came back, Abby said she made minor changes and there was no need to try it back on. So I left being assured the dress was fine. When I got home and took my dress out of the bag, it was ruined!!! The bustle was not right, the sides of the dress were not right, beads were loose and falling off!!! I contacted them and they advised they would send a seamstress to my house to fix it. The following day Betsy came to my house, I put the dress on we looked at the things that needed to be fixed. She was unable to fix it at my house, So she took it home and fixed it! She brought it back to me at 9:00am the day before my wedding!! She saved the day!! I am so thankful that Betsy was able to fix my dress!!!!! It worked out in the very end. But it was stressful up until that point. Beware of having your dress altered here!!!

2015-09-18T12:58:14 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, we truly appreciate the time it took to write this review and provide feedback on your experience. We are happy that Jackie was able to help you find your dream dress and that you were able to find the perfect jewelry and veil as... Read Less Read More

I had the wrong dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Chevelle E

Oh gosh, I apologize for the long review, but I just hope that no one ever experiences what I had to with my wedding dress. To begin, I will admit that the bridal shop offers a great variety of dresses, as well as designers. Unfortunately, that is the only positive part of... Read More this review. Since the first day I stepped foot in the salon, I felt constantly rushed. Rickie was very mindful of my budget that I gave her and grabbed several dresses to try on. After I thought I found "the dress" that was a little outside my budget, I was immediately hit with a "rush delivery fee" that wasn't really explained to me (I ordered the dress the beginning of March and my wedding was August 16th) as well as her pushing a dress that ended up being three sizes much too big for me. When she was showing me the sizing chart, she kept expressing that if I had ordered a size that she did not recommend, then it would have been my problem, not hers. I ended up trusting this woman thinking she was a professional, and ended up swimming in my dress. I weigh 110lbs at 5'2, and stood in a size 8 wedding dress. I now understand why she had me order this outrageously large dress, because I got charged far more than 500 dollars for alterations. The seamstresses do not care about how comfortable you are in the dress, they just care about the hemming (which I ended up stepping and tripping over my dress multiple times during the wedding). I had 3 sessions with alterations, and at each session I constantly stressed how uncomfortable I felt around my chest and that I could see my bare nipple when I looked down, so guaranteed everyone else could. I sat down in a chair and my dress flew up to my neck! It took my mother in law to come with me less than a week before my wedding, and she was the one that told the head seamstress what the problem was (they sewed some large cheap cups into my dress that sat on top of my breasts instead of lifting them.) The day before my wedding I had to go to another fitting and to pick up my dress. Between the 45 minutes of me trying on the dress and them pinning and fixing it, to the girl bringing out my dress, my dress was switched! The girl did not open up the bag, nor let me carry my dress. I would have never guessed that I would have been walking out with someone else's dress the day before my wedding. If it was not for my maid of honor, I would have had to walk down the aisle in a size 18 blue dress. Thank goodness for the facebook manager, my bridesmaid managed to contact the owner to rush my dress to Breckenridge (she did not even drive up my dress the entire way). For an apology? The owner did not bother to look into how much I actually paid for alterations. I received a very generic apology. I was even charged 75 dollars for pressing when it was supposed to be complimentary. I'm sure they are having a grand time with my lawyers right now. As for my advice to future brides: do not rush the process and go with your gut. Make sure you read the contract and speak up. Please make sure you check to see that you are receiving YOUR wedding dress. I hope that no one else goes through the horrific events that I went through with this bridal shop. I thank my bridesmaids and mother-in-law all the time for saving then say because of the careless actions this bridal shop made. I would not have walked down the aisle in a dress I paid over 3,000 dollars for thanks to this terrible bridal shop.

2015-09-10T17:52:21 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, I would like to again apologize for our seamstress error in carrying the wrong dress out to your car for you. In an effort to hurry and not keep you waiting any longer, she inadvertently switched your gown with another. We too... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Katie P

The staff at Bridal Collection demeaned me and made me feel like a second class citizen. They have poor communication and effectively ruined my wedding dress purchasing experience.

2015-08-07T12:21:34 Response from the vendor

Really beautiful dresses and staff

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Lauren O

I loved the Bridal Collection. All of their dresses are hanging out so you can pick what you want. They were very helpful and stayed within our budget. Way within our budget. The only reason I gave them a 4 on value is because their alterations are a little high. $125 to sow... Read More cups in a dress and to stitch on a belt. My mother's dress came in fitting perfect except I couldn't sit down comfortably. They sent it back and exchanged it for zero charge. I would definitely recommend them for the bridal gown. For the mother's dress they were good, I just would look at Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor, and Neiman Marcus before you purchase. I think you could find a dress for less and you have the option of ordering in several and returning what you don't like. Also alterations would be less.

2015-09-07T13:13:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. Congratulations on finding your dream gown. We loved working with you and we would love to see your wedding pictures.

Great Place to Find Your Dress

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Katie S

The Bridal Collection is where I found my amazing dress. The staff are very personable and willing to help however they can. They have such a wide selection that they can meet most budgets and their new location is huge! Their alterations department are magical as well.

2015-09-07T13:10:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we loved working with you. Congratulations on finding your dream gown and on your wedding. We would love to see pictures from your special day.

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Katelyn D

The Bridal Collection had a great selection of very quality gowns at reasonable price ranges, the changing stations were super professional and spacious and every time I was there I was treated like a celebrity. They were even running a special when I got my gown for 10% off... Read More to be donated to charity! My dress came in a little late but they kept me posted on progress and since it was hard for me to get to their location for alterations they recommended some other great seamstresses!

2015-09-07T13:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. Congratulations and be sure to send us your wedding pictures. We would love to see them!

Amazing Gowns!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kelsey B

I loved the huge selection of dresses at the Bridal Collection. They had so many gorgeous gowns & I found my dream dress there. The entire staff was so friendly! I highly recommend Jordan; she was so honest with me & it helped so much! Make this your last stop for a dress in... Read More Denver...you won't find anything better!

2015-09-07T13:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive and kind review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations on finding your dream gown. We would love to see your wedding pictures!

Amazing Shop!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Lindsay G

I absolutely love The Bridal Collection! They have a lot of beautiful gowns to choose from! I worked with a lot of people from shopping for my dress all the way through alterations and everyone was so friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

It is an entire experience and The Bridal Collection knows that.

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Elizabeth S

When you walk in to The Bridal Collection you immediately feel like you are in a classy establishment that knows what they are doing. Jordan was amazing to work with. She welcomed me and my guests and pointed out dresses that were within my budget...but also a few that were... Read More over. I had SO many options and Jordan was truly fantastic to have there. She was honest about what silhouettes looked best and she also knew exactly how to dress up each dress up a little to make it a bit more real. When I found my dress I knew it and so did Jordan. She already knew by my personality that I do not get emotional and she noticed my expression change when I found "the one." At that moment she put on a vail and added some earings to make me feel beautiful and to make the dress even more stunning. After I heard that the dress was in I went in for alterations at The Bridal Collection. It was so nice having them do the work in house and the team is fantastic! I only had to have 2 of these appointments which made it all so simple. One thing they did offer was a cleaning package, I thought it was too expensive so I would encourage you to do your own research. When I picked up my dress the day before my wedding everything had been pressed and it looked perfect! They taught me how to take care of it in order for the dress to look its absolute best. I have received SO many compliments about my dress and I must agree with all of them. Jordan and The Bridal Collection helped me find an amazing dress that accentuated the right parts and I felt classy and sexy all at the same time. If you want to not only find your dress but have a fun experience that you will always remember GO TO THE BRIDAL COLLECTION!

So great!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Amanda U

The staff was so wonderful and helpful! I went in for two appointments before I found my dress. After my first appointment it was recommended I come back for a Justin Alexander trunk show. I was so happy my consultant Lindsay suggested it! All of the ladies at my second... Read More appointment made me feel so welcome. It was awesome to meet Justin and one of his designers. They all helped me find the perfect dress! Thank you so much for helping me.

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Tiffany K

This Bridal shop was the perfect example of how this process should go down! From the first fitting to the final alterations, A+ all around. These ladies know what they are doing and they do it well!

Princess dress

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Stacy S

I was able to find my dream dress here! My dress was a Kate Middleton style ballgown and every girl made me feel truly special. The experience here was great and they helped with anything I needed.

Huge variety + helpful staff!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Ashley K

I was lucky enough to collaborate with The Bridal Collection on a rad James Bond-themed styled bridal shoot for a local wedding expo and I loved their designs + range of styles available! We needed a non-traditional two-piece wedding dress and found it at The Bridal... Read More Collection. We also needed dresses for the Bond Girls in our vignette, and they had so many awesome gold + glittering dresses that it was hard to choose! Thank you from Urban Safari Photography for being so helpful in this collaboration. I hope we can work together again in the future!

beautiful dresses, beautiful people

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Nicole K

These women are very helpful! The time is short that they allow you to find and try on your choice of dresses, but I was lucky enough to find mine right away! Alterations were wonderful! They were considerate and would help as quickly as they could to ensure you always had a... Read More perfect fit! They put in an extra fitting for me and fixed a piece of my alteration the day I had to pick it up! Great people!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Christine

Beautiful styles and amazing service

personalized service

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Kayla B

The ladies at the store are wonderful. I always felt like I was the only bride in the entire store every time. They are attentive, easy to work with, and patient. I came back for 3 appointments before choosing a dress and never felt pressured. The gown I picked was a suggestion... Read More from my consultant, which I didn't expect when I started shopping. I did not want a strapless dress and they always respected that instead of just suggesting I try on strapless like many other stores would. I also viewed my gown in store several times as my entire family lives out of state and they were so accommodating. I made a few alterations to my dress outside of fit and they were so easy to work with there too and and my custom alterations were very reasonable in price.

Wonderful bridal store!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Courtney C

Shopping at the The Bridal Collection was a fantastic experience. Everyone I worked with was very warm and knowledgeable about their dresses and services. My appointments always started on time and the alterations I had done to my dress were done in a very timely manner. They... Read More have a vast array of dresses from many designers and their price point is exceptional.

Great Selection, Wonderful Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Treslyn J

I loved working with The Bridal Collection through my wedding process! I fell in love with the stylists at here while trying on dresses there and after finding a dress at another boutique, went back to The Bridal Collection to order my dress from them. Everyone was so helpful... Read More throughout the process. They have a large collection of dresses from many designers and price points. They also allow you to go through all the dresses and choose which ones you like (some bridal shops will bring you ones they think you will like from the back... I like to choose for myself). Also, their new location is gorgeous! Which makes the shopping experience even better. My alterations appointments went very well and the dress fit me perfectly on my wedding day. I couldn't be more happy with choosing this boutique!