Colorado's Premier Bridal Salon

The Bridal Collection is Denver’s best bridal store offering an extensive collection of designer wedding dresses and accessories. Our full service salon is here to provide one of a kind experiences a bride will forever remember!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial , CO (720) 493-9454

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Margot L

I LOVED my experience at The Bridal Collection! Jennifer was amazing at picking out different dresses I might like, and gave such wonderful advice about the dresses I tried on. I picked a dress that day and walked out feeling fantastic! I would highly recommend going there! Plus... Read More they had great prices!!! Also, for all those teachers and military you get a 15% discount!!

2016-10-26T09:51:44 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to leave such a kind review. We are so thrilled that you found your dream wedding dress and enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex T

I found my dress in May during my first appointment on a Wednesday evening. Melissa was my stylist and I am SO glad I was paired with her. It was only the 2nd time trying dresses and I really had no idea what I was truly wanting. Melissa let me grab as many gowns as I wanted,... Read More without making me feel judged or rushed. She was so encouraging to try as many as I needed to in order to find the gown. She had a very strategic plan of helping me narrowing it down until we ended up with THE ONE! She also stayed longer than our appointment time which was very appreciated. She made my dress buying experience fun, exciting and stress free!

2016-10-26T09:50:04 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you shopped with us at The Bridal Collection and that Melissa was able to take good care of you! Shopping for a wedding gown can be overwhelming, so our trained stylists strive to make it as enjoyable and memorable as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

The staff is amazing, and they have a very diverse collection across styles and price points. It was my most positive wedding dress shopping experience! They also did my alterations, and everything turned out great!

2016-10-26T09:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our collection of gowns and variety of price options. It is an honor to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Virginia F

Melissa was a fantastic partner in finding my dress. I had a hard time deciding between two dresses at the end, and she wanted me to go back and forth as many times as I needed to until I felt great about my choice. Not to mention, she actually got my mom to change her mind and... Read More like the shape that I wanted, very subtly!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Jodie K

Everyone needs to go to the Bridal Collection before saying "yes" to the dress! I worked with Jordan and she was FABULOUS! She held tight to my vision of the perfect dress and made it a reality. She added straps, pulled my hair back, and gave me a vail to make me truly feel like... Read More a bride! I would recommend this place to every bride!!!

2016-11-28T08:01:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so thrilled to hear about your bridal experience and that your stylist was able to make your vision a reality. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 L P

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with! She really listened close to decipher what features would make me feel special in the dress of my dreams, and what would fit the vision of our big day. Everyone was so friendly and attentive. I cannot wait to visit again for... Read More alterations. Thank you for all your help, Jennifer!

2016-11-28T08:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. We are so happy to hear that your stylist was able to assist and guide you in the search to find the perfect dress. We look forward to seeing you at your alterations appointments!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kayla A

This was the 2nd bridal shop I visited and absolutely loved it. I was helped by Krystal Greer and she was so helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to find my perfect dress. I would recommend this shop and Krystal to anyone who asked.

2016-11-28T08:03:49 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our bridal manager. Thank you for the review and for recommending our store!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Danielle B

The Bridal Collection was absolutely amazing from the moment I came in for my first appointment in search of the perfect dress all the way through alterations and picking up my dress before my big day! Every time I called or came in, every girl was absolutely delightful and... Read More extremely helpful with answering my questions, even if they were completely silly. My consultant, Jennifer, made my experience that much better! Not only did Jennifer do a fantastic job in helping me find my dream dress and making me feel comfortable, but she was there supporting me with every decision and giving great advice with alterations, type of jewelry I should wear, styles of veils, etc. My dress from Madison James was the complete definition of elegance. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and I have The Bridal Collection (and Madison James) to thank. I have already recommended so many of my friends that they must go to The Bridal Collection and will continue to do so until the end of time. Thank you Bridal Collection for making my big day even more special!

2016-11-28T08:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at The Bridal Collection. We are so happy to hear about the experience from beginning to end, and that our team was able to provide the best customer service the entire time. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie M

The Bridal Collection is amazing! I highly recommend coming to this store to look for wedding dresses or accessories. Carrie and Jennifer were so helpful, professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Once Carrie got a feel of the style of dress I liked, she went around the... Read More store 2 more times to make sure I tried on all of the dresses of interest to me to find the perfect one! When I returned, Jennifer was amazing in helping pick out accessories to go with the dress. They knew exactly what matched with the dress and listened to my style. I went to 4 bridal stores total and this one was by FAR the best experience I had!! I am so happy I chose my gown from The Bridal Collection!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Krystle B

Shopping for my wedding gown was something I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. The Bridal Collection gave my mom and I the experience I that wished for. From the moment we walked into the door we felt at welcomed and home. The store was beautiful and everyone there... Read More was kind, knowledgeable and caring. I've never seen my mom have such a great time! Thanks to their expert guidance I found the wedding gown that made me feel radiant and unique. I'm so happy they are a part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Alexis A

I love this place!!! I purchased my wedding gown, veil, mother of the bride gown and bridesmaids gowns here and could not have asked for a more perfect experience! Every time I walked into the store I was greeted excitedly, like I was seeing old friends. They treat you like... Read More royalty and all of the ladies working there are so sweet and genuine. From purchasing my gown, to purchasing my bridal party gowns, to alterations, everybody was super professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding gown, bridesmaids gowns, accessories, mother of the bride gown, etc.! They've got you covered!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Hillary S

The bridal collection was my last stop on my crazy weekend of 5 different appointments and trying to find the dress while my mother in law was in town. I started my appointment with my consultant Alyssia telling her I had found some I liked but other salons were pulling dresses... Read More well above my price point. I was getting overwhelmed. Well she took the stress away assuring me that all the dresses she was pulling were within budget and absolutely beautiful. She took the time to ask my questions about my wedding, time of year I am getting married, and details of my fiancé and I to make sure she pulled something perfect for me. Once I was stuck between 2 dresses another consultant came over and did the perfect trick of making me close my eyes and looking at both dresses after closing my eyes to choose. It did the trick and I committed to my dream dress. Alyssia even gave me her schedule and told me to have alterations when she works cause she likes to be apart of the whole process! Another stress gone because she knows exactly what I want with this dress and knows me! It was so sweet for her to offer to be there for me throughout the entire experience even after finding my dress! I cannot stress enough how amazing they were and how beautiful all the dresses were and at such affordable prices. I will recommend the bridal collection to anyone who is looking. Thanks for helping me find my perfect dress Alyssa you were amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lindsay G

I bought my wedding dress at The Bridal Collection and couldn't be happier with my decision! This bridal store is so beautiful! The staff were friendly and professional and fun! My stylist made me feel beautiful and confident in my gown choice and was super helpful. I was... Read More determined to find my wedding gown here just biased off of the phenomenal customer service. They have such a large selection of bridal gowns that it was almost hard to choose just one! I highly recommend The Bridal Collection!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ruth M

Bridal Collection made the wedding experience so VERY special! I went with my mother and mother in law to find the perfect dress. The ladies helped me narrow it down to the perfect dress! The entire year I enjoyed and looked forward to going to every visit! It became a very... Read More special time for my mom and I to spend together! I decided on a Justin Alexander "one of a kind" and it sure was "one of a kind". I am still getting compliments on that dress and I felt so very beautiful!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding dreams a reality and making me feel so absolutely stunning :):) I will always recommend brides to Bridal Collection!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Briana P

Don't waste your time anywhere else! The Bridal Collection makes you feel at home the moment you walk in and respects your budget. All of the dresses are georgeous! Carrie was so patient with me and was very professional. The dress I ended up picking was one she picked out for... Read More me, she definitely knows what she's doing! Thanks so much Carrie and everyone at the Bridal Collection you guys are the best!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

I had a great experience at the Bridal Collection. Jennifer was very professional, very caring, and very helpful. I bought "the" dress and a belt and was happy. I got home and decided the belt was just too expensive. I know all sales are final. I decided to call to see if they... Read More would be willing to return the belt since it was the same day. They were closed so I left a message. Within minutes Jennifer called me back and expressed concern that I wasn't 100% in love with the belt. She returned the belt and emailed me the new receipt. Best. Customer service. Ever.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Megan W

I had appointments to look at wedding dresses at 5 different places. This was #2 and after going here I knew I had to cancel the remaining appointments. As soon as you walk in you can tell how professional the women are and they make you feel so special. The dresses are all... Read More beautiful and work on a wide range of budgets. Jordan was the one who helped me find my perfect dress and belt to go along with it. She even squeezed my sister in for a few minutes to try on some bridesmaids dresses and we ended up ordering all 6 from them as well. Every appointment I've had has been on time, gone smoothly and I have had the most helpful people! All of the dresses even came in earlier than expected! Definitely go to the Bridal Collection to look for your wedding dress, you will feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Kate Y

AMAZING and beautiful store! When you walk in, it's like a dream and everything is so pretty! I felt like a princess! Even though everything looked so fancy and gorgeous, it was actually really affordable! They gave me a discount on my bridesmaids and my mom's dress AND a few of... Read More my friends came in for a dress to wear to the wedding and they gave them a discount too! I got my dress and three accessories all for under my budget! I can't wait to come in for my alterations!

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Nicki S

I loved this Bridal salon the moment I walked in! Not only did they make me feel welcome, they were open to my criticism when I did not like a gown, other shops got offended when I talked about what I did not like, my consultant here at The Bridal Collection even told me tell me... Read More what you don't like I am not the designer you won't hurt my feelings, this will help us find your dress. Loved the set up and the privacy of each dressing room! My dress and all accessories turned out beyond what I could have imagined.

2016-01-11T14:13:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Collection. Congratulations on finding your perfect gown. Best of luck to you!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Jessica U

I had the best experience at The Bridal Collection! My consultant Carrie, was amazing! From the minute I met her I could already tell she had such a kind heart, and would do anything it takes to find me that dress. She respected my budget, and made sure that although it was a... Read More tight budget I was still going to find my dream dress. I definitely recommend this bridal salon and I'm so happy I chose it.

2016-01-11T14:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience with Carrie. She is amazing! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Something For Everyone

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 JEnnifer A

Really helpful staff. If they don't have it they can get it for you or find something very similar. Gowns in all price points. Very helpful staff!

2016-01-11T14:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review. We are so happy that you had a change to come visit us at The Bridal Collection!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel H

I really thought I was going to buy my gown at the well known national dress place but we went to the Bridal Collection first and the service was so excellent that the other place paled in comparison. And they have dresses in every price range here so I found something that I... Read More loved that was within my budget. We also bought our bridesmaid dresses here and Donna helped us. She was so nice and helpful and patient. And I got my alterations done here as well and they were done very well...no problems whatsoever.

2015-12-01T11:43:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that we could be a part of your wedding day. We loved working with you and we are so happy that you found your dream gown at our store. Congratulations and we wish you... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Joelle W

I bought my wedding gown and veil at The Bridal Collection after I saw how successful my friend's experience was with them. I never felt rushed, and their consultants are all so friendly. I found the dress and the veil and loved the experience! I highly recommend doing... Read More alterations through Bridal Collection as well. Their seamstresses work real magic too! I was even on a sparse timeline being out of state, and they were still able to get the fit perfect!

2015-10-19T12:07:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience. We were honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations on your new marriage!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Allison J

The Bridal Collection was so wonderful to me while I was finding my dress! My consultant, Jordan, was great! I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for but she listened and went and found dresses to compare and narrow down what I wanted. She picked out the dress the I bought and... Read More it was beautiful! We added straps to it, as well. I also got a long cathedral veil and a headband there. All beautiful! I was so pleased. I felt so important every time I went in there. They took their time with me and made sure I was happy.

2015-10-07T12:20:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you so much for your glowing review. Congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We are so happy for you and your new marriage. We would love to see pictures.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Chelsey H

GREAT selection of dresses for all price ranges. The bridal store is huge, very clean, and high quality. Service was amazing! I've been to over ten bridal stores in the Denver area trying to find a dress and this place was hands down the most impressive.

2015-09-29T13:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time at The Bridal Collection. We look forward to seeing you again.

Start a Conversation!