"Your dress is here!"

Welcome and congratulations! Over the last 25 years the Bridal Shoppe has become known for its unmatched service. Voted 4 years as 'The Knot Best of Weddings Pick,' we have been servicing generations of families from flower girl to bride. We measure our success by your satisfaction.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

1719 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI

Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Kalyn R

I am not one to post reviews, but I feel compelled to get the word out about my experience this past weekend. After my engagement, I have been putting off dress shopping. Since my engagement I have lost 20 pounds and have read horror stories about purchasing a dress too big... Read More to be altered, so I have been putting it off. With my wedding coming up in four months, I started to feel the pressure of finding a dress. Finally I realized I could not wait any longer and went to the Bridal Shoppe due to the great reviews. I must admit, at first I was discouraged and overwhelmed. The dress I picked looked awful, and Donna could tell I was unhappy. I swear it felt like she was my fairy godmother, because the second dress I tried on she picked out. I did not want to take it off! It was like she knew exactly what I was looking for, and what would look best with my body type! The emotion of discouragement instantly went to excitement. I felt like a beautiful bride and all of the stress and pressure I have been putting on myself to look a certain way went out the window. This place is truly magical. I highly recommend it to any bride.

Walk in to shop, leave as family

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Nicole S

I cannot say enough about this place!! Donna, the owner, is an amazing woman who really knows what she is doing! She can tell what will look good on a bride and uses that knowledge to help each bride find her perfect dress. It is by appointment so you always have their... Read More attention, they make you feel special during your entire dress journey. They do all alterations on site and store the dress for you up until right before the wedding and press it for you before you pick it up. When I picked up my dress I was actually sad that I would not be seeing these woman anymore. You really become part of a family when you go to The Bridal Shoppe

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Lauren L

I knew that I wanted to purchase my wedding dress at The Bridal Shoppe. I first went to the Bridal Shoppe to look for bridesmaids dresses. I went without an appointment (which I shouldn't have done) and Donna's amazing staff allowed us to come in and try on some dresses. I... Read More felt as though we had their attention, and they were so helpful, not pushy like other places that we had been too. When we went for my wedding dress, Donna laced up the backs of all of the dress and didn't half do anything, every other place that we had gone to ignored that and clamped me in so I couldn't see what the back looked like. when finding your gown, the back is just as important as the front. I felt like the most important bride in her eyes. Donna and her staff have a way of making you feel so beautiful, special and welcomed. They are patient, and know what looks good. They'll offer to put veils on that match beautifully. I am so glad that I went to The Bridal Shoppe, because of the them I found the most amazing gown and had the best experience!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Jerrica J

This store is exceptional in every way!! My daughter and I have dreamed about her wedding day and trying on wedding gowns for years and together we would watch "Say Yes To The Dress" dreaming of her one day Kleinfeld experience. We planned to go to New York to look for dresses,... Read More but I also encouraged my daughter to look up some more dress shops in CT. And RI. She came across "The Bridal Shoppe" in Warwick, RI. She called and made an appointment. She was so excited, saying how nice they were on the phone... So, the big day came and it was time to start our search for the perfect dress. I have to admit, when we first pulled into the parking lot of this little shop, I was a little skeptical. Having that Kleinfeld experience in mind, this store was not grand, nor fancy. But my daughter kept telling me to keep an open mind. The dress selection was not huge, but the dresses they do have are gorgeous. I settled down and decided to enjoy this once in a lifetime moment with my daughter. She came out of the fitting room for the 3rd time and the dress she was in was absolutely stunning. It was her dress. Then, I decided to look at the price tag (didn't think to do that before) I couldn't believe it, it was so reasonably priced...no where near the absurd prices you see on TV. And it was a designer, couture gown. The lady helping my daughter was amazing. She gave us her undivided attention, and was so helpful and nice. Fast forward several months the gown finally came in. It was more beautiful than we remembered. The seamstress at the store was exceptional as well. She created a custom bustle for the gown that is absolutely beautiful!! This store went above and beyond our expectations of a bridal shop in every way. Absolutely delightful. If we had to do it all over again we would have ordered the bridesmaids dresses from this shop as well. My daughter has a delightful experience for her once in a lifetime moment. Don't let the exterior of this shop detour you, because the people and dresses inside are gems.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

The team of lady's who work here absolutely FABULOUS!!! This was the first bridal shoppe I entered to look for my dress, and they let me try on as many dresses I wanted to make sure I found the right dress. They treated my mother and I as if we were royalty. They didn't even... Read More seem to mind my tight time frame (5 months). When my dress came in I had lost a lot of weight so it was pretty big, however their alterations lady was incredible!!!! She does one of a kind work so every bride has a one of a kind dress, she took in the dress and made my body look smoking hot! She created the most gorgeous and unique bustle I've ever seen. She even attached both my blusher and long cathedral vail to be one piece and added jewels to the train to hide the stitching for the bustle. She works fast too! My alterations took only a few weeks :) For them, no request is too small not too big. They make sure you are perfectly happy before taking your dress home. If I could redo my wedding planning, I would go to this salon for every one of the bridal party dresses. They are just fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Nikole B

My experience at the Bridal Shoppe was wonderful! I had been to other bridal shops in the state and was not impressed with the dresses or the service, then I met Donna and the rest was history. She went above snd beyond to help me find the perfect dress, veil, and belt. It was a... Read More great experience from beginning to end! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Kayla C

After being engaged for over a year, I finally decided to embark on the adventure of finding my wedding gown. I made two bridal salon appointments on a Saturday afternoon - one being at the Bridal Shoppe because of the amazing reviews it has from fellow Knot-ers! The first... Read More salon of the day was absolutely horrible: I felt neglected, awkward, and couldn't even find my "consultant" when I needed assistance. Feeling beat down, I continued to my second appointment of the day at The Bridal Shoppe. Although it was incredibly crowded and I didn't even have a bridal dressing room but was placed in a room with junior bridesmaid dresses - I couldn't be happier with my experience. Karen was fabulous! She told me that she doesn't normally play the role of "consultant" as she is the seamstress but I felt so lucky t have her! She was not pushy or opinionated. She was patient and kind. And - even better! - when trying on THE DRESS she was able to pin it and clip it so that I could truly get an idea of what the dress would look like with alterations. It was amazing! Then Karen put a veil on me and Donna brought out a fake-bouquet and I lost it. The women at The Bridal Shoppe were exactly what I needed after the horrible experience I had at the other salon. The Bridal Shoppe has been at this for years and their knowledge, expertise, and genuine good-naturedness is unmatched. I cannot wait for my dress to come in so that I can go back! I also plan on taking my bridesmaids to The Bridal Shoppe for their dresses as well. Thank you The Bridal Shoppe for making this girl actually feel like a Bride.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Courtney W

The Bridal Shoppe was my first & last stop when looking for my wedding dress. I made an appointment after reading the wonderful reviews, but I didn't expect to purchase a dress that day. We started my appointment by looking at a few examples I had pinned and with me tagging a... Read More few dresses I liked and then my consultant pulled a few of her suggestions as well. I tried on a total of 5 dresses and I knew the last one was it! The staff was all so welcoming and made me feel really comfortable - when something didn't fit right or wasn't really my style with just went on to the next. And I never felt any pressure through the whole process - which I was surprised only took about an hour. I'm so glad that I started with The Bridal Shoppe and can't wait to seem my dress again at my first fitting :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Isabelle S

Thank you so much to the Bridal Shoppe for everything. The shopping experience was special, and just how it should be. It was a highlight of wedding planning. I was also thrilled with the timely manner in which my alterations were done. I recommend any bride shop at your store... Read More for her special day. Although a smaller store, I also went to a huge store yet returned to The Bridal Shoppe for my purchase and alterations. The ladies there are sweet, helpful, unpretentious, and don't pressure you. It's so important when shopping for a dress to be able to speak up about what you like or don't like, and same goes with alterations. I was completely able to do so at The Bridal Shoppe. Brides, go see for yourself!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Joyleen L

Donna and Karen were truly amazing! They were so caring and helpful from day one! I felt so comfortable with them whenever I went in for my fittings and they even helped with alterations on a couple other dresses at the last minute. They provided excellent customer service from... Read More start to finish!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Caitlin D

I absolutely loved my experience here! Donna was so nice and helpful! I thought I knew what I wanted in my dress, but nothing I had tried on felt like the one. After trying on a few styles and explaining what I was looking for, Donna said she had an idea. She went out and... Read More grabbed a dress out of the window and brought it in. Once I tried it on I knew it was the one! It was everything I wanted, with a few elegant and beautiful twists. I felt like she really listened to what I was looking for and understood. I definitely recommend this shop for those of you disappointed in the chain stores.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 JOSEPH D

I had the best experience at the bridal shoppe. I am very indecisive and wedding dress shopping was a very daunting task. I thought for sure that I would end up in Boston or NYC to find THE dress. I went to The Bridal Shoppe upon a friend's recommendation and miraculously found... Read More the dress on the first wedding dress shopping day!!! My mom and sisters could not believe I found the dress that same day in less than an hour! The whole staff is amazing, not pushy, very accommodating and has the the uncanny ability to recognize what you want and put you in the dress that makes you feel like a million bucks! All of my visits were wonderful and every request was responded with professionalism and a promise that they will do the best they can to meet them. The whole experience was just so lovely. Thank you for playing a huge role in making my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Kristen V

The Bridal Shoppe is simply the best! Donna was amazing. The staff is so great. They really just want you to find the best dress for you! I found an amazing dress. They tailored it to perfection. I honestly can't thank the Bridal Shoppe enough! Kristen V

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Michelle P

I just recently purchased my wedding gown at The Bridal Shoppe. Donna the owner is so sweet and great to work with! Marge, the seamstress, actually suggested THE dress, after having tried on 5 that I had chosen, which were not successful. It fit me perfectly and I had my... Read More bridal moment. I went back a couple months later and asked to show my brother the dress, Donna, immediately got the dress, put me into it, got me a veil and belt and that's when I knew it was the dress! They have a wonderful selection, they are very personable and make the process of finding "the dress" a enjoyable one. Can't wait to continue to work with them when my dress comes in!

This place is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 danielle d

I decided to start looking for my dress a little early because I didn't know what style I wanted and what would look good on me. I went to the bridal shoppe and started to pick out some dresses that I liked. Right away the owner, Donna started to help me and the experience... Read More began! I tried one two dresses that I had picked out and I really wasn't impressed. Donna came back into the fitting room and said try this on I think you will like it. I was saying to myself the dress is ok but isn't something I would have picked out. I put the dress on and instantly fell in love with it! Donna just knew what would look good on me and how to add to the dress to make it look even better! she added straps because I did not want strapless and she even added a belt which I would have never thought to!! Donna honestly is such a sweet women. That was the first time I had worked with her and it seemed like I knew her forever. She is honestly the best and so calm through this whole thing. She explained everything to my mom and maid of honor. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. I would recommend her to anyone! This place is great and I can't wait to go for my fitting! Thank you Donna for making my dress shopping experience great!!

Finally found a gown!

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Tara K

After trying on about 100 dresses and driving my sister nuts, we made our way to the Bridal Shoppe. I did'nt think it was possible, but I finally said yes to a dress and am so excited it is with Donna and her salon! She makes you feel like you are a part of her family, has the... Read More biggest Maggie Sottero collection in RI and the price could not be beat. Thank you Donna!!

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Talia C

I just ordered my dress from The Bridal Shoppe and could not be happier with my experience. This was my third visit to the store before I finally decided on my dress. I visited several other stores in the area and tried on many dresses. Of all the bridal consultants I dealt... Read More with, Donna is by far the best. She is so kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and was never pushy. She truly made me feel like I could take my time making such an important decision. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and I know it will be perfect for my wedding!

amazing

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 amanda m

I ordered my dress, my bridesmaids dresses and a dress to wear to another formal wedding this summer at the bridal shoppe. I worked with all the ladies there and they could not be the most kind, drop anything for you kind of women. I looked like an absolute princess on my... Read More wedding day and stunning for the formal wedding! I received tons of compliments and I wouldn't have looked the same if I hadn't had those attentive women looking to make sure every part of my dress was perfect!

100% Satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jennifer A

I have been coming to this shop since my first prom in 2004. It was no surprise that 10 years later I would choose this shop for my wedding gown. The ladies here are the most bubbly, personable, professional people I have ever dealt with. They are amazing at what they do, and go... Read More above and beyond to ensure that your experience each and every time you are in there is second to none. I had a back surgery months prior to my wedding and was unable to make some of my fittings until much closer to my wedding date. The shop was so understanding accommodating. They made sure that my gown was perfect for the big day even though it included many appointments the during the 2 weeks prior to my date. They also did a wonderful job on 7 bridesmaids dresses. It is hard to please that many girls, but each and every bridesmaid had nothing but good things to say about their individual experiences as well. My women were all different shapes and sizes and we opted to have them choose different dresses in the same color from the same designer. Therefore many different types of alterations were required. When it came to the day, all of the girls looked gorgeous and felt confident in their perfectly fitted gowns. I cannot say enough good things about this shop. Being a recently surgery recovering, self-conscious bride, I could not have asked for a better team to work with. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments on my dress. I highly recommend this shop to everyone!!!

good selection

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Marissa S

They were very helpful and willing to work around my crazy schedule. They made me feel confident in my decision and on the big day!!!!

Kind & Prompt Service

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Meghan B

I have used the Bridal Shoppe a few times, most recently as a bride. Donna was incredible, providing support as I tried on various dresses, and hugging my mom when she cried at the right one. I am blanking on the name of the seamstress who did the alterations (I'm sorry!) but... Read More she did a great job. Their prices are very reasonable, and perfectly worth the service you get. I never felt like just another customer, but someone they remembered and cared about. I felt the same way when buying a bridesmaid dress, so it's definitely not something they just bring out for brides. So glad I got my dress here!

True Compassion

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Donna D

You will not find true compassion or better customer service anywhere else. The reviews speak for themselves; if you purchase your dress from The Bridal Shoppe, you can cross "dress stress on the day of wedding" off your list. There really are no words to describe the... Read More happiness that Donna and her staff were able to add to my wedding experience.

Great experience!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Ashley N

Donna and the rest of the team at the bridal shoppe I first want to say a huge THANK YOU!! They are amazing!!! They helped me find my dream wedding dress and helped make it a special day!! The staff in while is so nice and welcoming! I cant wait to continue working with them... Read More towards my special day! You will NOT be disappointed with them! I truly recommend them to any bride!

Best Bridal Shop in RI

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

I had just come back from an AWFUL experience at David's Bridal and was scared to even look at another dress. From the second I walked into the shop, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Marge helped me look at dresses and actually came in to the fitting room with me to... Read More help me with the dresses. I was amazed. I found my dress there that day and fell in love the second she zipped it up. I am so glad I was able to share this moment with them at the Bridal Shoppe...I cannot begin to say enough about how great they are and I cannot wait for my fittings! I even earned the nickname "cry baby". Thanks ladies!

Amazing Staff!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Nina R

I purchased my wedding dress at the Bridal Shoppe for my summer wedding this year. All I can say is the staff there is wonderful. They treated me like their own daughter throughout the process. The purchasing was easy, the alterations came out perfect and they were very... Read More accommodating to my schedule. I loved them and would highly recommend local brides using this great place!