"Your dress is here!"

Welcome and congratulations! Over the last 25 years the Bridal Shoppe has become known for its unmatched service. Voted 4 years as 'The Knot Best of Weddings Pick,' we have been servicing generations of families from flower girl to bride. We measure our success by your satisfaction.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

1719 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI (401) 734-9566

Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Kalyn R

I am not one to post reviews, but I feel compelled to get the word out about my experience this past weekend. After my engagement, I have been putting off dress shopping. Since my engagement I have lost 20 pounds and have read horror stories about purchasing a dress too big... Read More to be altered, so I have been putting it off. With my wedding coming up in four months, I started to feel the pressure of finding a dress. Finally I realized I could not wait any longer and went to the Bridal Shoppe due to the great reviews. I must admit, at first I was discouraged and overwhelmed. The dress I picked looked awful, and Donna could tell I was unhappy. I swear it felt like she was my fairy godmother, because the second dress I tried on she picked out. I did not want to take it off! It was like she knew exactly what I was looking for, and what would look best with my body type! The emotion of discouragement instantly went to excitement. I felt like a beautiful bride and all of the stress and pressure I have been putting on myself to look a certain way went out the window. This place is truly magical. I highly recommend it to any bride.

Walk in to shop, leave as family

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Nicole S

I cannot say enough about this place!! Donna, the owner, is an amazing woman who really knows what she is doing! She can tell what will look good on a bride and uses that knowledge to help each bride find her perfect dress. It is by appointment so you always have their... Read More attention, they make you feel special during your entire dress journey. They do all alterations on site and store the dress for you up until right before the wedding and press it for you before you pick it up. When I picked up my dress I was actually sad that I would not be seeing these woman anymore. You really become part of a family when you go to The Bridal Shoppe

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Lauren L

I knew that I wanted to purchase my wedding dress at The Bridal Shoppe. I first went to the Bridal Shoppe to look for bridesmaids dresses. I went without an appointment (which I shouldn't have done) and Donna's amazing staff allowed us to come in and try on some dresses. I... Read More felt as though we had their attention, and they were so helpful, not pushy like other places that we had been too. When we went for my wedding dress, Donna laced up the backs of all of the dress and didn't half do anything, every other place that we had gone to ignored that and clamped me in so I couldn't see what the back looked like. when finding your gown, the back is just as important as the front. I felt like the most important bride in her eyes. Donna and her staff have a way of making you feel so beautiful, special and welcomed. They are patient, and know what looks good. They'll offer to put veils on that match beautifully. I am so glad that I went to The Bridal Shoppe, because of the them I found the most amazing gown and had the best experience!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison H

The ladies at the Bridal Shoppe are outstanding! This was the first place that I visited when starting the hunt for my dress. They had the designer and style that I was looking for but after trying it on, it simply wasn’t for me. I had explained the type of dress that I was... Read More looking for and they grabbed a few dresses that fit the description. The first dress that I tried on was the dress that I fell in love with. Even though I had gone to several other bridal shops and tried on other dresses, I could not get this dress off of my mind. The customer service is amazing, they made me feel like I was their only customer, giving me as much time to try on my dress and address any of my questions and concerns. They also did a great job with the alterations which included adding on a belt to give my dress a little bling. Thank you so much ladies!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley G

The ladies at the bridal Shoppe were outstanding! At first I had picked out a beautiful dress that I knew was the one the first time I put it on! A few months later I found out I was pregnant and would have to get a looser fitting dress, they were very understanding and allowed... Read More me to exchange my original dress for a newer, more appropriate dress for the situation. They went above and beyond and were professional and caring all at the same time! I would highly recommend their services plus the shop is just right, not overwhelming when you walk in and just enough beautiful dresses to fit anyone's style and very reasonable for the quality gowns they sell.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley N

I purchased my wedding gown and seven bridesmaids dresses from The Bridal Shoppe for my wedding in September 2016. I cannot say enough good things about this bridal shop. First, I have to say that Donna, the owner of the shop was amazing! She went above and beyond to assure that... Read More everything went smoothly and that we all felt beautiful on the big day. I had three fittings prior to my wedding and was impressed with the entire staff's attention to detail and warm personalities. They were very accommodating with each appointment and despite how busy they were that day, they made sure to give each bride their undivided attention and make the experience as fun and stress-free as possible. They are extremely reliable as well. My mother passed away when I was 18, so I wanted to wear her veil for my wedding. I was very nervous about leaving the veil anywhere to be altered, but the girls at this shop took extra special care of it and made the alterations as conservatively as possible. They did a beautiful job! This was the first dress shop that I went to, followed by three others, before going back to the Bridal Shoppe to buy the FIRST dress I tried on! After visiting so many shops, I can truly say that I wouldn't have bought my dress anywhere else! I highly recommend that you start your search for the perfect dress here!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley L

My sister recommended The Bridal Shoppe to me after having an amazing experience with them while planning her wedding. I had the same great experience. Everyone is so friendly and they truly go above and beyond to accommodate your every need. They have a wide variety of... Read More beautiful dresses. Donna made sure my dress fit perfectly before she spent hours pressing and preparing it for the big day. I highly recommended them to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kaitlynn A

I am so glad I went to The Bridal Shoppe for my dress. I had looked at a few other dress stores and was feeling pressured to buy something on the spot. Donna is great. She was very accommodating and I did not feel any pressure to buy anything. Another plus is they do all dress... Read More alterations at the shop including bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kerri S

I went to the Bridal Shoppe as my last stop for dress hunting after going to many different other places and feeling discouraged. I have a difficult time making decisions and was having a hard time finding a dress that just felt like "me". Most other places I went to gave me a... Read More hard time about trying on numerous dresses but when I went here Donna made me feel comfortable and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted some even more then once until I found the perfect one. She understood what style I was looking for and my feelings. I am going back for my final fitting in a few weeks and every time I go into the store they greet me with a smile and make me feel relaxed and comfortable. They have great prices and are affordable with their alterations. I am so happy I chose the Bridal Shoppe for my wedding dress and will absolutely recommend them to my friends who will be getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cory R

You would be crazy not to go to The Bridal Shoppe! Donna and her staff made me feel like the only bride every time I was in there. My dress was altered beautifully, and their dress selection is incredible. Definitely make an appointment and go there!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Laura M

I have been a loyal customer to The Bridal Shop since my freshman year of high school when I was asked to my first prom. Over the years I have purchased 7 prom dresses and a few special occasion dresses. Donna, the owner, is the reason why I have always come back. She is the... Read More sweetest person in the world, has such great passion and knowledge, and really helps her clients find the dress that is right for them. I knew that when the time came to buy a wedding dress that I would look nowhere else! Being that I now reside in NY, many of my friends were pressuring me to shop for my dress at Kleinfelds, but I told them there was no chance! When I came back to town to see Donna I immediately found the dress of my dreams! Not only does Donna have a fabulous and well selected inventory, but she is such a pleasure to work with and really takes care of her customers from beginning to end. You can't find this genuine treatment anywhere else. She is extremely attentive, meticulous and makes the process stress free. I'm so happy that I got my dress, veil, and beautiful headband from Donna. I looked like a princess and can't wait to show Donna my wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Brittney W

I can't say enough about Donna at the bridal shoppe. My sister and I got married two months apart and I found the bridal shoppe when conducting a search for a specific designer. My bridesmaids and I picked the dress at another location and I was looking around to try to find a... Read More more reasonable price for the same dress as well as a place closer to us. The bridal shoppe provided both those things! They didn't carry a sample of the exact dress, but were able to order it no problem. Donna went above and beyond throughout the process. We had two situations, both of which her and her staff handled flawlessly! One of the dresses had to altered a day before the wedding due to a situation at another seamstress and the bridesmaid being out of state, but they were able to make magic happen. They were also able to change the back on one of the dresses because the dress ended up being too small for one of my bridesmaids. The dress ending up looking awesome and fitting perfectly. The alterations were so reasonable! I cannot recommend the bridal shoppe enough. Donna is truly a peach!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Brittany M

I went to 3 different bridal shops when I went looking for my dress and this store by far was the best. Donna was so wonderful, she made me feel so special and truly made me her priority. The other stores made it seem like a was an inconvenience to be walking into their shop but... Read More Donna did everything she could to make sure me and my mother and maid of honor were comfortable and felt like a true bride. Once I finally found the dress I wanted there they were incredibly accommodating with the various appointments I needed to make, some last minute since I live out of state. The week of the wedding they got me in twice and made me their priority, making last minute adjustments so I felt comfortable in my dress. They are definitely the best bridal shop in the area, they will make sure you won't ever need to stress about that part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Tracey E

When I got engaged, a friend recommended the Bridal Shoppe for my wedding dress. From the moment I set foot in the Bridal Shoppe, I knew I was in love. They have a wonderful selection of beautiful designer dresses with fair prices. The staff were friendly and professional and... Read More quickly learned my taste and even suggested dresses they knew I would like. The dress I loved the most was strapless but since I wanted straps, they offered to add them. I was nervous about this because I had seen straps added to dresses that just didn't look like they belonged on the dress. When they took spare material and pinned it on to show me, I literally cried and knew this was my dress. The alterations went very smoothly. They knew exactly what needed to be done to make the dress perfectly fit to me and listened to every request I had. The added straps were absolutely perfect, as was the entire dress. I am so so happy with my experience at the Bridal Shoppe, and would highly recommend that every bride start and finish here!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Korey K

Beautiful dress !!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Jerrica J

This store is exceptional in every way!! My daughter and I have dreamed about her wedding day and trying on wedding gowns for years and together we would watch "Say Yes To The Dress" dreaming of her one day Kleinfeld experience. We planned to go to New York to look for dresses,... Read More but I also encouraged my daughter to look up some more dress shops in CT. And RI. She came across "The Bridal Shoppe" in Warwick, RI. She called and made an appointment. She was so excited, saying how nice they were on the phone... So, the big day came and it was time to start our search for the perfect dress. I have to admit, when we first pulled into the parking lot of this little shop, I was a little skeptical. Having that Kleinfeld experience in mind, this store was not grand, nor fancy. But my daughter kept telling me to keep an open mind. The dress selection was not huge, but the dresses they do have are gorgeous. I settled down and decided to enjoy this once in a lifetime moment with my daughter. She came out of the fitting room for the 3rd time and the dress she was in was absolutely stunning. It was her dress. Then, I decided to look at the price tag (didn't think to do that before) I couldn't believe it, it was so reasonably priced...no where near the absurd prices you see on TV. And it was a designer, couture gown. The lady helping my daughter was amazing. She gave us her undivided attention, and was so helpful and nice. Fast forward several months the gown finally came in. It was more beautiful than we remembered. The seamstress at the store was exceptional as well. She created a custom bustle for the gown that is absolutely beautiful!! This store went above and beyond our expectations of a bridal shop in every way. Absolutely delightful. If we had to do it all over again we would have ordered the bridesmaids dresses from this shop as well. My daughter has a delightful experience for her once in a lifetime moment. Don't let the exterior of this shop detour you, because the people and dresses inside are gems.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

The team of lady's who work here absolutely FABULOUS!!! This was the first bridal shoppe I entered to look for my dress, and they let me try on as many dresses I wanted to make sure I found the right dress. They treated my mother and I as if we were royalty. They didn't even... Read More seem to mind my tight time frame (5 months). When my dress came in I had lost a lot of weight so it was pretty big, however their alterations lady was incredible!!!! She does one of a kind work so every bride has a one of a kind dress, she took in the dress and made my body look smoking hot! She created the most gorgeous and unique bustle I've ever seen. She even attached both my blusher and long cathedral vail to be one piece and added jewels to the train to hide the stitching for the bustle. She works fast too! My alterations took only a few weeks :) For them, no request is too small not too big. They make sure you are perfectly happy before taking your dress home. If I could redo my wedding planning, I would go to this salon for every one of the bridal party dresses. They are just fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Nikole B

My experience at the Bridal Shoppe was wonderful! I had been to other bridal shops in the state and was not impressed with the dresses or the service, then I met Donna and the rest was history. She went above snd beyond to help me find the perfect dress, veil, and belt. It was a... Read More great experience from beginning to end! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Kayla C

After being engaged for over a year, I finally decided to embark on the adventure of finding my wedding gown. I made two bridal salon appointments on a Saturday afternoon - one being at the Bridal Shoppe because of the amazing reviews it has from fellow Knot-ers! The first... Read More salon of the day was absolutely horrible: I felt neglected, awkward, and couldn't even find my "consultant" when I needed assistance. Feeling beat down, I continued to my second appointment of the day at The Bridal Shoppe. Although it was incredibly crowded and I didn't even have a bridal dressing room but was placed in a room with junior bridesmaid dresses - I couldn't be happier with my experience. Karen was fabulous! She told me that she doesn't normally play the role of "consultant" as she is the seamstress but I felt so lucky t have her! She was not pushy or opinionated. She was patient and kind. And - even better! - when trying on THE DRESS she was able to pin it and clip it so that I could truly get an idea of what the dress would look like with alterations. It was amazing! Then Karen put a veil on me and Donna brought out a fake-bouquet and I lost it. The women at The Bridal Shoppe were exactly what I needed after the horrible experience I had at the other salon. The Bridal Shoppe has been at this for years and their knowledge, expertise, and genuine good-naturedness is unmatched. I cannot wait for my dress to come in so that I can go back! I also plan on taking my bridesmaids to The Bridal Shoppe for their dresses as well. Thank you The Bridal Shoppe for making this girl actually feel like a Bride.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Courtney W

The Bridal Shoppe was my first & last stop when looking for my wedding dress. I made an appointment after reading the wonderful reviews, but I didn't expect to purchase a dress that day. We started my appointment by looking at a few examples I had pinned and with me tagging a... Read More few dresses I liked and then my consultant pulled a few of her suggestions as well. I tried on a total of 5 dresses and I knew the last one was it! The staff was all so welcoming and made me feel really comfortable - when something didn't fit right or wasn't really my style with just went on to the next. And I never felt any pressure through the whole process - which I was surprised only took about an hour. I'm so glad that I started with The Bridal Shoppe and can't wait to seem my dress again at my first fitting :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Isabelle S

Thank you so much to the Bridal Shoppe for everything. The shopping experience was special, and just how it should be. It was a highlight of wedding planning. I was also thrilled with the timely manner in which my alterations were done. I recommend any bride shop at your store... Read More for her special day. Although a smaller store, I also went to a huge store yet returned to The Bridal Shoppe for my purchase and alterations. The ladies there are sweet, helpful, unpretentious, and don't pressure you. It's so important when shopping for a dress to be able to speak up about what you like or don't like, and same goes with alterations. I was completely able to do so at The Bridal Shoppe. Brides, go see for yourself!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Joyleen L

Donna and Karen were truly amazing! They were so caring and helpful from day one! I felt so comfortable with them whenever I went in for my fittings and they even helped with alterations on a couple other dresses at the last minute. They provided excellent customer service from... Read More start to finish!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Caitlin D

I absolutely loved my experience here! Donna was so nice and helpful! I thought I knew what I wanted in my dress, but nothing I had tried on felt like the one. After trying on a few styles and explaining what I was looking for, Donna said she had an idea. She went out and... Read More grabbed a dress out of the window and brought it in. Once I tried it on I knew it was the one! It was everything I wanted, with a few elegant and beautiful twists. I felt like she really listened to what I was looking for and understood. I definitely recommend this shop for those of you disappointed in the chain stores.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 JOSEPH D

I had the best experience at the bridal shoppe. I am very indecisive and wedding dress shopping was a very daunting task. I thought for sure that I would end up in Boston or NYC to find THE dress. I went to The Bridal Shoppe upon a friend's recommendation and miraculously found... Read More the dress on the first wedding dress shopping day!!! My mom and sisters could not believe I found the dress that same day in less than an hour! The whole staff is amazing, not pushy, very accommodating and has the the uncanny ability to recognize what you want and put you in the dress that makes you feel like a million bucks! All of my visits were wonderful and every request was responded with professionalism and a promise that they will do the best they can to meet them. The whole experience was just so lovely. Thank you for playing a huge role in making my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Kristen V

The Bridal Shoppe is simply the best! Donna was amazing. The staff is so great. They really just want you to find the best dress for you! I found an amazing dress. They tailored it to perfection. I honestly can't thank the Bridal Shoppe enough! Kristen V

Start a Conversation!