"Your dress is here!"

Welcome and congratulations! Over the last 25 years the Bridal Shoppe has become known for its unmatched service. Voted 4 years as 'The Knot Best of Weddings Pick,' we have been servicing generations of families from flower girl to bride. We measure our success by your satisfaction.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

1719 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI (401) 734-9566

Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Kalyn R

I am not one to post reviews, but I feel compelled to get the word out about my experience this past weekend. After my engagement, I have been putting off dress shopping. Since my engagement I have lost 20 pounds and have read horror stories about purchasing a dress too big... Read More to be altered, so I have been putting it off. With my wedding coming up in four months, I started to feel the pressure of finding a dress. Finally I realized I could not wait any longer and went to the Bridal Shoppe due to the great reviews. I must admit, at first I was discouraged and overwhelmed. The dress I picked looked awful, and Donna could tell I was unhappy. I swear it felt like she was my fairy godmother, because the second dress I tried on she picked out. I did not want to take it off! It was like she knew exactly what I was looking for, and what would look best with my body type! The emotion of discouragement instantly went to excitement. I felt like a beautiful bride and all of the stress and pressure I have been putting on myself to look a certain way went out the window. This place is truly magical. I highly recommend it to any bride.

Walk in to shop, leave as family

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Nicole S

I cannot say enough about this place!! Donna, the owner, is an amazing woman who really knows what she is doing! She can tell what will look good on a bride and uses that knowledge to help each bride find her perfect dress. It is by appointment so you always have their... Read More attention, they make you feel special during your entire dress journey. They do all alterations on site and store the dress for you up until right before the wedding and press it for you before you pick it up. When I picked up my dress I was actually sad that I would not be seeing these woman anymore. You really become part of a family when you go to The Bridal Shoppe

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Lauren L

I knew that I wanted to purchase my wedding dress at The Bridal Shoppe. I first went to the Bridal Shoppe to look for bridesmaids dresses. I went without an appointment (which I shouldn't have done) and Donna's amazing staff allowed us to come in and try on some dresses. I... Read More felt as though we had their attention, and they were so helpful, not pushy like other places that we had been too. When we went for my wedding dress, Donna laced up the backs of all of the dress and didn't half do anything, every other place that we had gone to ignored that and clamped me in so I couldn't see what the back looked like. when finding your gown, the back is just as important as the front. I felt like the most important bride in her eyes. Donna and her staff have a way of making you feel so beautiful, special and welcomed. They are patient, and know what looks good. They'll offer to put veils on that match beautifully. I am so glad that I went to The Bridal Shoppe, because of the them I found the most amazing gown and had the best experience!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Emily C

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing the ladies at the Bridal Shoppe are. I have been there several times for bridesmaids dresses and fittings as well as with my sister during her wedding fittings and we have always been beyond pleased. It made it super easy to know where... Read More I wanted to go when it came time to pick out my wedding dress. Donna and Marge make you feel so important and beautiful during the whole experience. Not only were they beyond amazing with me, but also with my large bridal party and making sure all of the girls got what they needed. Marge was so accommodating with any last minute changes or fittings leading up to my wedding in July. She always made me feel at ease and on the day of my wedding, the dress was absolutely perfect. Thank you again for making my day so great!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Crystal C

I was so pleased with the service from the Bridal Shoppe!! I had recently had surgery and was going through a huge body change and had to go through 5 dress fittings and Marge and Donna were so accommodating. My dress was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have chosen a better... Read More one for my changing body. My guests did nothing but compliment my dress the entire night. It was such a great deal and the alterations, even having so many, were beyond reasonable. You won't find a better Bridal shop than this one!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kathleen K

Fairy Godmothers We had a problem with the original gown that was purchased for a wedding in ten days. Donna no her staff were nothing short of Fairy Godmothers. They took a horrible scituation and took all the stress and worries away. Donna and her staff know their... Read More business and I will never forget their kindness.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Katie R

When my best friend married in 2011 she had an amazing experience at the Bridal Shoppe and since then I knew when it was my special day I would return to the Bridal Shoppe! It was the easiest & best decision I made! Marge & Donna were so great to work with! I think I only tired... Read More 4 dresses on before I found the one! They were sweet, patient and went above and beyond to help me as well as my mom find the perfect dresses for my special day! I can't say enough about how amazing Donna and Marge were to work with! They made me feel like family and I recommend them to any future brides!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kelsey M

Everyone at the Bridal Shoppe was so wonderful to work with, I cannot recommend them enough. I went a few weeks ago to get my dress for my August 2018 wedding, and Donna was absolutely wonderful. She understood what I wanted right away, and she immediately picked out the dress... Read More that was the one (though she had me and my mom pull dresses as well). She had me try on different styles to see what I was comfortable in, and did an amazing job pinning and clipping everything on so I could see what the dresses would really look like. This was huge in terms of being able to visualize the dresses, as I am on the petite size. Sylvia and Marge both stepped in to help explain accessories and alterations, and they even pinned different colors of fabric under the layers of my sample gown to help me decide. When it came time to pay Donna helped me get the dress within the original budget I had given her. I cannot say enough about how warm and knowledgeable Donna and the other ladies were, and they truly cared about finding the right dress for me. I can't wait to go back for my alterations. Thank you Donna!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nicole D

Donna and her group are a wonderful group of women to get your wedding dress from. The moment you step in you are treated like family and it is clear that everyone in the store has your best interest at heart. You will have a great experience from the moment you go in to choose... Read More your dress, from their numerous beautiful options, and throughout your fittings. The seamstresses are truly experts at their craft. My sisters and I have been getting dresses here since our proms so it was a no brainer for my wedding. Wouldn't choose a dress from anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nicole D

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amanda G

Donna and her staff are amazing. I have bought every formal dress I have ever needed at this store. From prom to my wedding gown. They are so helpful and are willing to personalize your experience. so accommodating and fun to work with. This small boutique is well worth visiting... Read More for your gown.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017

Even as a bridesmaid, Donna has made me feel so special, it is so evident that she cares for all her girls (not only just the brides!). I called up 3 days before the wedding day as I had felt a little uncomfortable in the bridesmaid dress (a little tight around the chest)-she... Read More got me in the very next day and fixed it within 10 minutes. Instead of dismissing my worries, she listened and found a solution (was as simple as moving the hook and eye in the back of the dress). She made sure I felt good, and that I felt beautiful. It's hard to find a bridal shop that doesn't feel like a "factory" and that they want to up-sell you/get you in and out. It's clear that Donna and the team at the Bridal Shoppe love what they do, and are willing to bend over backwards to make each individual girl feel their best. They're genuine, good people who just so happen to have access to a really beautiful array (yet not overwhelming) collection of good quality dresses. There's a reason 2 of my best friends have purchased gowns from here-even with Boston, and NYC with endless options!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alice E

Amazing, thoughtful and caring staff. The really helped me out when I was in a bind when my current bridal store stopped taking new bridesmaids dress orders leaving some of my maids without dresses! Not only did they have s the dress in the size I needed but matched the deep... Read More discounted price of the dress! The best customer service and they have each gorgeous dresses!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alice E

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Samantha C

The Bridal Shoppe is absolutely amazing. I wish there was a better way to describe just how amazing the staff is here! After 4 previous appointments at different establishments this was hands down the best experience a girl could ask for! I'm no longer a person looking for a... Read More dress but I'm apart of the bridal shoppe family! I was so excited that I went back 2 weeks later and put my dress on again and had my bridesmaids look for their dress. Needless to say after they saw me in my dress, all of my bridesmaids chose their gowns too! The staff made this such a wonderful experience I can't talk about it enough!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Erica C

Donna and her staff are amazing! I could not be happier with my shopping experience at The Bridal Shoppe. Thank you so much ladies.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kimberly S

Absolutely perfect! At the beginning of my appointment I gave the consultant (who is also the seamstress) a small rundown of what I was looking and showed her a couple pictures with different features I liked. With just that small amount of information she left the room and... Read More came back with the most perfect dress I have ever seen in my life. It embodied every detail I was looking for in a dress, and they even lowered the price by a little for me so that it stayed within my budget. These ladies are so talented, they know exactly what you're looking for even you don't know yourself. It was the first dress I tried on and I couldn't help but cry. I HIGHLY suggest going to them! They treat you like family and don't make you feel rushed or pressured in anyway. It is also great to have the seamstress helping you pick out your dress because she was able to pin me up a little and show me right on the spot exactly how she would alter it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Allison H

The ladies at the Bridal Shoppe are outstanding! This was the first place that I visited when starting the hunt for my dress. They had the designer and style that I was looking for but after trying it on, it simply wasn’t for me. I had explained the type of dress that I was... Read More looking for and they grabbed a few dresses that fit the description. The first dress that I tried on was the dress that I fell in love with. Even though I had gone to several other bridal shops and tried on other dresses, I could not get this dress off of my mind. The customer service is amazing, they made me feel like I was their only customer, giving me as much time to try on my dress and address any of my questions and concerns. They also did a great job with the alterations which included adding on a belt to give my dress a little bling. Thank you so much ladies!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Haley G

The ladies at the bridal Shoppe were outstanding! At first I had picked out a beautiful dress that I knew was the one the first time I put it on! A few months later I found out I was pregnant and would have to get a looser fitting dress, they were very understanding and allowed... Read More me to exchange my original dress for a newer, more appropriate dress for the situation. They went above and beyond and were professional and caring all at the same time! I would highly recommend their services plus the shop is just right, not overwhelming when you walk in and just enough beautiful dresses to fit anyone's style and very reasonable for the quality gowns they sell.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley N

I purchased my wedding gown and seven bridesmaids dresses from The Bridal Shoppe for my wedding in September 2016. I cannot say enough good things about this bridal shop. First, I have to say that Donna, the owner of the shop was amazing! She went above and beyond to assure that... Read More everything went smoothly and that we all felt beautiful on the big day. I had three fittings prior to my wedding and was impressed with the entire staff's attention to detail and warm personalities. They were very accommodating with each appointment and despite how busy they were that day, they made sure to give each bride their undivided attention and make the experience as fun and stress-free as possible. They are extremely reliable as well. My mother passed away when I was 18, so I wanted to wear her veil for my wedding. I was very nervous about leaving the veil anywhere to be altered, but the girls at this shop took extra special care of it and made the alterations as conservatively as possible. They did a beautiful job! This was the first dress shop that I went to, followed by three others, before going back to the Bridal Shoppe to buy the FIRST dress I tried on! After visiting so many shops, I can truly say that I wouldn't have bought my dress anywhere else! I highly recommend that you start your search for the perfect dress here!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley L

My sister recommended The Bridal Shoppe to me after having an amazing experience with them while planning her wedding. I had the same great experience. Everyone is so friendly and they truly go above and beyond to accommodate your every need. They have a wide variety of... Read More beautiful dresses. Donna made sure my dress fit perfectly before she spent hours pressing and preparing it for the big day. I highly recommended them to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kaitlynn A

I am so glad I went to The Bridal Shoppe for my dress. I had looked at a few other dress stores and was feeling pressured to buy something on the spot. Donna is great. She was very accommodating and I did not feel any pressure to buy anything. Another plus is they do all dress... Read More alterations at the shop including bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kerri S

I went to the Bridal Shoppe as my last stop for dress hunting after going to many different other places and feeling discouraged. I have a difficult time making decisions and was having a hard time finding a dress that just felt like "me". Most other places I went to gave me a... Read More hard time about trying on numerous dresses but when I went here Donna made me feel comfortable and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted some even more then once until I found the perfect one. She understood what style I was looking for and my feelings. I am going back for my final fitting in a few weeks and every time I go into the store they greet me with a smile and make me feel relaxed and comfortable. They have great prices and are affordable with their alterations. I am so happy I chose the Bridal Shoppe for my wedding dress and will absolutely recommend them to my friends who will be getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cory R

You would be crazy not to go to The Bridal Shoppe! Donna and her staff made me feel like the only bride every time I was in there. My dress was altered beautifully, and their dress selection is incredible. Definitely make an appointment and go there!