"Your dress is here!"

Welcome and congratulations! Over the last 25 years the Bridal Shoppe has become known for its unmatched service. Voted 4 years as 'The Knot Best of Weddings Pick,' we have been servicing generations of families from flower girl to bride. We measure our success by your satisfaction.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

Bow2008 09

1719 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI

Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Kalyn R

I am not one to post reviews, but I feel compelled to get the word out about my experience this past weekend. After my engagement, I have been putting off dress shopping. Since my engagement I have lost 20 pounds and have read horror stories about purchasing a dress too big to be altered, so I have been putting it off. With my wedding coming up in four months, I started to feel the pressure of finding a dress. Finally I realized I could not wait any longer and went to the Bridal Shoppe due to the great reviews. I must admit, at first I was discouraged and overwhelmed. The dress I picked looked awful, and Donna could tell I was unhappy. I swear it felt like she was my fairy godmother, because the second dress I tried on she picked out. I did not want to take it off! It was like she knew exactly what I was looking for, and what would look best with my body type! The emotion of discouragement instantly went to excitement. I felt like a beautiful bride and all of the stress and pressure I have been putting on myself to look a certain way went out the window. This place is truly magical. I highly recommend it to any bride.

Walk in to shop, leave as family

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Nicole S

I cannot say enough about this place!! Donna, the owner, is an amazing woman who really knows what she is doing! She can tell what will look good on a bride and uses that knowledge to help each bride find her perfect dress. It is by appointment so you always have their attention, they make you feel special during your entire dress journey. They do all alterations on site and store the dress for you up until right before the wedding and press it for you before you pick it up. When I picked up my dress I was actually sad that I would not be seeing these woman anymore. You really become part of a family when you go to The Bridal Shoppe

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Lauren L

I knew that I wanted to purchase my wedding dress at The Bridal Shoppe. I first went to the Bridal Shoppe to look for bridesmaids dresses. I went without an appointment (which I shouldn't have done) and Donna's amazing staff allowed us to come in and try on some dresses. I felt as though we had their attention, and they were so helpful, not pushy like other places that we had been too. When we went for my wedding dress, Donna laced up the backs of all of the dress and didn't half do anything, every other place that we had gone to ignored that and clamped me in so I couldn't see what the back looked like. when finding your gown, the back is just as important as the front. I felt like the most important bride in her eyes. Donna and her staff have a way of making you feel so beautiful, special and welcomed. They are patient, and know what looks good. They'll offer to put veils on that match beautifully. I am so glad that I went to The Bridal Shoppe, because of the them I found the most amazing gown and had the best experience!!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

I cannot say enough great things about this shop! I shopped around at a few different bridal shops and wasn't thrilled with the experience. I went to the Bridal Shoppe and had what I had always imagined should of been the "bridal experience". Donna is warm and welcoming...helps offer suggestions and treats you like you are the most important person there. I high recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to go here. Also the seamstress Marge is phenomenal! She is very meticulous and makes sure your dress is PERFECT after alterations. I love this shop and will recommend anyone looking for a dress to go there. If she doesn't have the exact dress you are looking for she will also find it for you! Whats better than that?

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Michelle P

I just recently purchased my wedding gown at The Bridal Shoppe. Donna the owner is so sweet and great to work with! Marge, the seamstress, actually suggested THE dress, after having tried on 5 that I had chosen, which were not successful. It fit me perfectly and I had my bridal moment. I went back a couple months later and asked to show my brother the dress, Donna, immediately got the dress, put me into it, got me a veil and belt and that's when I knew it was the dress! They have a wonderful selection, they are very personable and make the process of finding "the dress" a enjoyable one. Can't wait to continue to work with them when my dress comes in!

This place is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 danielle d

I decided to start looking for my dress a little early because I didn't know what style I wanted and what would look good on me. I went to the bridal shoppe and started to pick out some dresses that I liked. Right away the owner, Donna started to help me and the experience began! I tried one two dresses that I had picked out and I really wasn't impressed. Donna came back into the fitting room and said try this on I think you will like it. I was saying to myself the dress is ok but isn't something I would have picked out. I put the dress on and instantly fell in love with it! Donna just knew what would look good on me and how to add to the dress to make it look even better! she added straps because I did not want strapless and she even added a belt which I would have never thought to!! Donna honestly is such a sweet women. That was the first time I had worked with her and it seemed like I knew her forever. She is honestly the best and so calm through this whole thing. She explained everything to my mom and maid of honor. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. I would recommend her to anyone! This place is great and I can't wait to go for my fitting! Thank you Donna for making my dress shopping experience great!!

Finally found a gown!

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Tara K

After trying on about 100 dresses and driving my sister nuts, we made our way to the Bridal Shoppe. I did'nt think it was possible, but I finally said yes to a dress and am so excited it is with Donna and her salon! She makes you feel like you are a part of her family, has the biggest Maggie Sottero collection in RI and the price could not be beat. Thank you Donna!!

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Talia C

I just ordered my dress from The Bridal Shoppe and could not be happier with my experience. This was my third visit to the store before I finally decided on my dress. I visited several other stores in the area and tried on many dresses. Of all the bridal consultants I dealt with, Donna is by far the best. She is so kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and was never pushy. She truly made me feel like I could take my time making such an important decision. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and I know it will be perfect for my wedding!

amazing

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 amanda m

I ordered my dress, my bridesmaids dresses and a dress to wear to another formal wedding this summer at the bridal shoppe. I worked with all the ladies there and they could not be the most kind, drop anything for you kind of women. I looked like an absolute princess on my wedding day and stunning for the formal wedding! I received tons of compliments and I wouldn't have looked the same if I hadn't had those attentive women looking to make sure every part of my dress was perfect!

100% Satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jennifer A

I have been coming to this shop since my first prom in 2004. It was no surprise that 10 years later I would choose this shop for my wedding gown. The ladies here are the most bubbly, personable, professional people I have ever dealt with. They are amazing at what they do, and go above and beyond to ensure that your experience each and every time you are in there is second to none. I had a back surgery months prior to my wedding and was unable to make some of my fittings until much closer to my wedding date. The shop was so understanding accommodating. They made sure that my gown was perfect for the big day even though it included many appointments the during the 2 weeks prior to my date. They also did a wonderful job on 7 bridesmaids dresses. It is hard to please that many girls, but each and every bridesmaid had nothing but good things to say about their individual experiences as well. My women were all different shapes and sizes and we opted to have them choose different dresses in the same color from the same designer. Therefore many different types of alterations were required. When it came to the day, all of the girls looked gorgeous and felt confident in their perfectly fitted gowns. I cannot say enough good things about this shop. Being a recently surgery recovering, self-conscious bride, I could not have asked for a better team to work with. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments on my dress. I highly recommend this shop to everyone!!!

good selection

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Marissa S

They were very helpful and willing to work around my crazy schedule. They made me feel confident in my decision and on the big day!!!!

Kind & Prompt Service

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Meghan B

I have used the Bridal Shoppe a few times, most recently as a bride. Donna was incredible, providing support as I tried on various dresses, and hugging my mom when she cried at the right one. I am blanking on the name of the seamstress who did the alterations (I'm sorry!) but she did a great job. Their prices are very reasonable, and perfectly worth the service you get. I never felt like just another customer, but someone they remembered and cared about. I felt the same way when buying a bridesmaid dress, so it's definitely not something they just bring out for brides. So glad I got my dress here!

True Compassion

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Donna D

You will not find true compassion or better customer service anywhere else. The reviews speak for themselves; if you purchase your dress from The Bridal Shoppe, you can cross "dress stress on the day of wedding" off your list. There really are no words to describe the happiness that Donna and her staff were able to add to my wedding experience.

Great experience!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Ashley N

Donna and the rest of the team at the bridal shoppe I first want to say a huge THANK YOU!! They are amazing!!! They helped me find my dream wedding dress and helped make it a special day!! The staff in while is so nice and welcoming! I cant wait to continue working with them towards my special day! You will NOT be disappointed with them! I truly recommend them to any bride!

Best Bridal Shop in RI

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

I had just come back from an AWFUL experience at David's Bridal and was scared to even look at another dress. From the second I walked into the shop, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Marge helped me look at dresses and actually came in to the fitting room with me to help me with the dresses. I was amazed. I found my dress there that day and fell in love the second she zipped it up. I am so glad I was able to share this moment with them at the Bridal Shoppe...I cannot begin to say enough about how great they are and I cannot wait for my fittings! I even earned the nickname "cry baby". Thanks ladies!

Amazing Staff!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Nina R

I purchased my wedding dress at the Bridal Shoppe for my summer wedding this year. All I can say is the staff there is wonderful. They treated me like their own daughter throughout the process. The purchasing was easy, the alterations came out perfect and they were very accommodating to my schedule. I loved them and would highly recommend local brides using this great place!

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Dress, Attentive and Caring Staff

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Amanda C

I loved the Bridal Shoppe in Warwick. I was married 2 weeks and loved the way my wedding dress turned out. The dress stayed in place the whole night ( I did not need to keep pulling it up or adjusting). I received many compliments on the dress and the fit. Marge at the Bridal Shoppe sewed a bra belt into the dress so I did not have to worry about finding a bra that worked under the dress. Marge also custom made a way for the dress to bustle after the ceremony. Staff was attentive and caring. There were no hidden costs. Great experience.

Compassionate

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Emily C

All the reviews are 100% correct that the women at this store treat you like family. If you aren't happy with every single stitch, they will fix it until you have no doubt the dress is made for you. Finding my dress was wonderful, too. After a few tries and some feedback, they pulled the perfect dress. Start to finish, this is the best dress shop in town. Do not let the tiny store size fool you!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 marieli g

Words can not explain how thankful I am to have found such a great place to get my wedding gown as well as my girl's dresses. Great customer service is an understatement. This place is home. the owner of this shoppe is very proud of her business and always has a smile on her face. I can not say enough wonderful things about THE BRIDAL SHOPPE. #inlove #bridetobe #treatedlikeaqueen #bestbridalshoppeinRI

They helped me find the one!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Katie S

I came to the Bridal Shoppe on a whim, not expecting to find a dress for my wedding; truth be told, I have been a bit underwhelmed with the dress shopping process. After speaking to Donna and showing her a picture of what I was looking for, she found the perfect dress. Donna knew exactly where to look and pulled exactly what I've been looking for. After going to other 'big-box' stores and trying on too many dresses, I came to see Donna and only tried on only one dress and knew! Not only was she able to find a dress that I was actually excited about, but her service is amazing. I couldn't have picked a better place to buy my dress!

Expertise and Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Lauren M

I cannot rave about Donna and her staff enough. On my first trip to the shop, I made it clear to Donna that I was just looking at dresses and narrowing down my options on that trip, and would make the ultimate purchase a few months later when my mother had flown into town. She NEVER pressured me into making a purchase, and treated me with the utmost respect throughout my trip there. A few months later, I brought my mother and mother-in-law to the shop with me to make the big purchase! Her seamstress, Marge, and attendant Gail both made me feel welcome, and assisted me throughout the entire process. I ended up purchasing the Maggie Sottero dress of my dreams! Donna threw in a pin as a gift to me, and even gave us the veil at cost. With all of the questions we asked, down to the type of jewelry I should wear, Donna patiently and knowledgeably answered all of them. Again, I cannot say enough about Donna and her staff - they're all highly recommended!

No better place!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Michaela L

I could not have picked a better place to purchase my wedding dress. The ladies at The Bridal Shoppe were extremely helpful, insightful, and creative when it came to the alterations of my wedding dress. I absolutely loved the entire experience! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Nicole V

The Bridal Shoppe was my saving grace! My friend asked me to be the Maid of Honor in her Wedding. I have such a tough time finding clothes and I also have a very tough budget. The ladies at the Bridal Shoppe reworked my whole dress. They pulled it apart and tailored it completely for me. And the price they charged me was more than reasonable. I loved everything about the dress including the price/alterations. I more than appreciate all the time and effort they spent on my dress. Especially it being just a bridesmaid dress. The day I went to pick up my dress Donna gave me a hug and a kiss good-bye. I honestly will never go anywhere else besides The Bridal Shoppe. I cannot thank them enough!

PLUS SIZED BRIDES BEWARE

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Lisa V

All I can say is my very short experience with this shop was awful. Apparently if you are not tiny they don't cater to you. I am 5'8" tall and I wear a size 16. I went to this shop because it's the closet to my home and thought it would be nice to give a local retailer some business. The woman at the shop (in front of another patron) proceeded to tell me "Well all these dresses you're asking about come in sample sizes, I don't have anything in YOUR size" and she waved her hand in the air at me like she was waving away a bad smell. I capitalized the your because that's how she said it. I was mortified. I have been to other shops and have tried on dresses in sizes from 10-14. they didn't fit right but I was able to get an idea. Anyway if you don't want your feelings hurt stay away from this place.

Look no further...

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Kara S

The Bridal Shoppe may be a small boutique, but by no means are they small when it comes to selection and service. The team at this shop surpassed my expectations... not only are their dresses amazing, but you literally don't have to worry have to worry about a thing once you've selected a dress there. Every detail, every bead, inch, is meticulously taken care of... so much so that after 2 fittings, they asked me if I wanted to come back for a final fitting before I picked the dress up and I said no. Thats how confident I was in them.... who doesnt want to try their wedding dress on just one more time just to be SURE?? THEY ARE AMAZING. Dont let the size of this boutique from the outside fool you, THEY ARE THE BEST!!! There's a reason why they always get Best Of the Knot, thank you Bridal Shoppe!!

TO The Bridal Shoppe