The Bridges Golf Club

San Ramon, CA

Celebrating Your Forever

The Bridges Golf Club offers dramatic views, welcoming atmosphere & superior service, it's the perfect California setting for an intimate rehearsal dinner or extravagant celebration, with facilities seating 25-300 guests. Call for 2016 winter specials, save up to $3500 over peak season pricing.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

9000 S Gale Ridge Rd, San Ramon, CA (925) 735-4253

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kristina P

From the very beginning the staff at the Bridges Golf Club were so great to work with. Sandy, the Director of Catering Services was quick to respond to my endless emails and questions and was so flexible with our requests. Since I did not hire a wedding coordinator, it was so... Read More great to receive the stress free customer service the Bridges staff provided. As for the wedding itself, the bridal party was well taken care of. They make sure that there's a place to hide in the gift shop after the ceremony and even set out a table of hors d'oeuvres, champagne and cocktails for the groomsmen and bridesmaids after the wedding ceremony. Their event captain and the rest of the event staff were so well organized and made sure that the entire wedding ran smoothly from the ceremony set up to the sparkler send off and conclusion. We were so happy with our experience and our guests had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kelly R

My husband and I recently got married at the Bridges and we are so happy we did! Everything was fabulous and the staff is incredibly easy to work with. The venue is also beautiful and can accommodate a large party. Whenever I emailed Sandy she would respond within the day... Read More (usually an hour) and was always so friendly. The cost is well worth it for the service that you receive. The day before we brought things to be set up and then picked them up the day after the wedding. Colby was there for our rehearsal and day of and was so knowledgeable and easy to work with. The whole experience was so easy and I was really able to enjoy the process. I would choose the Bridges over and over again for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Tamara M

Sandy and Colby where amazing in making our wedding special. They were very helpful in answering all of our questions and made sure our plans were executed. The entire staff at our wedding were very friendly to us and our guests. I am beyond happy with how smooth everything was.... Read More They made me feel stress free. I would recommend The Bridges Golf Club to any bride and groom. Thank you for making our day beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Julie L

One of the best decisions I've ever made was selecting The Bridges as my wedding venue. I got married at the Bridges on 7/21/17, and it was without a doubt the most perfect day I could have ever imagined. From the moment I toured the Bridges (the grass terrace where the... Read More ceremonies take place, and the garden pavilion where the reception takes place) I completely fell in love. I had researched about 30 venues online, saw about 6 in person, and once I saw The Bridges, I knew it was the one. It was everything I was looking for in a venue - pretty view for the ceremony, and an open space for the reception. From the first interaction I had with Sandy and her team, I was blown away by their kindness, understanding, and responsiveness. Being in the event industry myself, I know how hard it is to keep up with all of the big and little details, e-mails, dates, etc. The way that Sandy and Celena worked made it seem like my wedding was the only big event they had to work on. Being a bride, there's nothing more you can ask for. Colby was an AWESOME day-of planner, and we will never forget our tasting with sweet Sylvia. The food was amazing (all of the guests LOVED their meals). I used Peters Photography, Denon & Doyle, and Pleasanton Rentals which are all preferred vendors - they were all great to work with as well! Sweet Events Bay Area did our dessert table/candy bar, and Traveling Tiger was our videographer - they were both amazing as well! I really do not have one thing to complain about. All brides should definitely look into having their wedding here.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Jennifer K

Outstanding amazing wedding venue!! We're so happy we went with The Bridges. Everything was perfect! We loved the venue the first day we took a look and talked to the staff. We planned for one year out and the dates were already competitive! We had our ceremony on the outdoor... Read More lawn, cocktail hour in the clubhouse and balcony space, and reception inside the large banquet hall (we did a venue buy-out). With 190 guests, it was worth it to rent the entire place! This gave us lots of space and freedom to move around and enjoy the venue. Initially we had almost chose another venue due to a better date, but so glad we didn't and stayed with The Bridges because they were the most perfect choice! The food was so good! During the food tasting, we made some notes and suggestions to alter the dishes to our liking such as less salt or more or less flavor here and there, and on the day of, they really took note of our preferences because the food came out exactly how we wanted, AND still warm from the kitchen. That's impressive. The staff is truly amazing and sincere. They go out of their way to make things happen and pay close attention to every detail.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Jen Y

The staff were great and was very helpful throughout the planning process, the view is spectacular, and food is delicious!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Emily H

Bridges was a fantastic venue to host our wedding at. I fell in love with it at first sight and knew it was the perfect place for us. From the very beginning, the staff at Bridges was incredibly responsive to our every question, no matter how big or small. Their attention to... Read More detail was so appreciated, especially since we were planning our wedding from New York. We got so many compliments on everything, from the food, to the venue to the service. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. I would highly recommend Bridges to anyone looking to get married in the Danville/San Ramon area!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Karen L

Wow, wow, wow! That is all I have to say! My husband and I got married at The Bridges Golf Club this past weekend on the day after Thanksgiving. The wedding was nothing short of magical! After searching and touring over 20 different venues, we decided to go with the Bridges... Read More because they had all the elements that were were looking for. Their prices were reasonable, the space was beautiful, and it was very convenient for our guests. We booked them over a year and a half in advance. They are quite the popular wedding venue. We had our wedding on a Friday because they threw in a lot of extra perks for Friday or Sunday weddings. Not only were the meals discounted, but they also threw in gold chargers and chivari chairs. Most other venues were charging extra fees to rent those items (~$7 per chair). We decided to do the venue buyout, which meant that we did our ceremony outside on the Garden Terrace, our cocktail hour in the Clubhouse, and the reception in the Garden Pavilion. Sandy and her team were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. I must have emailed Sandy once a day in the month leading up to the wedding. She usually responded the next day and answered all of my questions. On the day of the wedding, their banquet manager Silvia was there to ensure everything went smoothly. She was in constant communication with our day of coordinator and she helped orchestrate all the behind the scenes tasks. Our wedding week said it was going to rain on our wedding day and Silvia eased my fears by saying that they can always make a switch to the inside Fireside room if it did start to rain that day. Fortunately, the weather ended up being perfect and we were able to have our outside ceremony. At the end of the night, my husband and I gave her a big hug as she wished us congratulations. Overall, I would highly recommend The Bridges Golf Club to anyone because they really can make your dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Cole C

The Bridges Venue for our event was amazing! The staff was exceptional especially Dean Castelli and Colby couldn't have asked for better service or food! I highly recommend The Bridges Golf Club for any type of event!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Tara C

I had my wedding this past weekend at The Bridges Golf Club and it was PERFECT. I worked with Sandy through the planning process; she was always professional and helpful - answering all my questions big and small. On the day of the wedding, the staff was amazing. You can't go... Read More wrong with Bridges Golf Club!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Polly B

We had our wedding here 6/17/16. It was an amazing day, and The Bridges was the PERFECT place to have our wedding. The staff is responsive, professional, flexible with your budget/special requests, and very personable and easy to work with (Sandy was our main contact, and Colby... Read More was our day-of coordinator). They are an amazing staff, and all the people on the day-of who made the day so special did a terrific job. I really didn't have to think about anything on my wedding day besides just celebrating with family and friends! It is a beautiful venue (just go visit and you will see!), and it doesn't even need a lot of decoration/extra lighting, etc. to make it beautiful. The location is perfect; near lots of hotels, and close to the big bay area cities. I cannot say enough good things about the Bridges; they made my wedding day perfect, stress-free as possible, and so memorable.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Nina G

We were married May 22, 2016. For all of our planning we dealt with Sandy. She was very responsive to our needs. We had a very fusion wedding tat blended Pakistani, Lebanese, and American cultures and traditions together. The day of the wedding was well organized, and the staff... Read More pulled out all stops to help us that evening and make our ceremony and reception go smoothly. We had the Bridges at full-capacity, with babysitters and children dining in another room next door. The people we dealt with on wedding day were amazing with their hustle: Sylvia and Jaime were very attentive and helped us to feel like family. We bought out the entire venue for the event. For pictures, Sylvia shuttled us and the photographers around in their golf cart limo, and that helped pictures to be done much faster. The appetizers they circulated before the reception were displayed elegantly and slightly tailored to suit our needs: we added a halal entrée, and a custom pita & hummus appetizer. Our guests were very satisfied with the food, reporting it was some of the best that they'd had as far as weddings go. The venue itself was stunning with a beautiful view of the hills, and at sunset, the reception halls were well lit by the sun with picturesque hills in the background. The venue is so nice, and décor so tasteful that you don't need too many added decorations. Overall, I was very impressed by the Bridges, and I loved my experience with them. Our only nitpicks were that we didn't want alcohol or sodas served at the wedding, but they couldn't offer us other options like iced tea or other non-alcoholic low sugar drinks during reception. Also just as an FYI, they don't allow taking home leftovers of their food, and if you are buying one expensive entrée from a higher level menu and other entrées from less expensive menus, they still charge as if all entrees were the higher price, which is too bad, but hey, its a business. Honestly I loved our wedding. Big thanks to Bridges staff for delicious food, awesome event coordinating and event management, prompt responses and helpful guidance.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Irma R

The Bridges was worth every penny! We had amazing weather for our April 2016 5:00 pm wedding. Everything went smooth. We went with a Spanish theme and from the tile on the roof to the roses in the garden everything flowed together. We had our ceremony outside on the grass with... Read More the white rose bushes as our back ground. Cocktail hour was held at the Club House and although it was warm out all the doors were opened to let our guest sit outside or inside. The Grand Pavilion was perfect, loved how there was enough space for our tables, there was more than enough room to dance and the sunset and night views were amazing. We planned our wedding for a little over a year and Sandy was great to work with. I do not regret anything at all, having our wedding at the Bridges was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Lisa E

The only things we were really picky about when it came to our reception venue was the food and the affordability. Lucky us - The Bridges had AMAZING food and was incredibly affordable compared to all the other venues we looked at - PLUS the venue is absolutely beautiful! We... Read More communicated with Sandy throughout the entire process and she was always so quick to answer our questions and made the entire process go incredibly smoothly. I could not recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Christine D

We had our winter wedding at Bridges this last weekend. It was absolutely beautiful. Sandy was so helpful, patient, professional, welcoming, accommodating, and so, so much more! She answered all of our MANY questions in a timely manner and was always so kind about it. The rest... Read More of the Bridges staff did a great job from setting up for the ceremony and reception, and the food was AMAZING! If you haven't tried their pumpkin soup, you need to! Thank you Sandy and everyone else for your hard work. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Marina B

I had my wedding last month at the Bridges and I could not be happier. The overall process of booking, choosing the food and drinks, doing the timeline and finishing touches was seamless. I planned everything myself and between me and them we accomplished a beautiful and fun... Read More wedding! (note that I was 6.5 months pregnant too!) The location is gorgeous, I had my ceremony on the grass and the reception in the clubhouse. Minimal decorations and lights were needed which helped a lot since I did not have a florist! Our families both came from other continents, everyone was impressed by the location and experience! The whole staff was friendly, helpful and basically just here for us! The bride's room is a little small so I decided to get ready at the nearby Marriott inn, I stayed 2 nights so it was perfect! If you are looking for a beautiful location without the hassle, this is your place! Plus you can go back and have brunch whenever you want to re-live your big day !!

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Ashlee E

I just got married on 8/29/2015 at the beautiful Bridges Golf Club. the day was just perfect! From the very beginning we had the best experience with the ladies who run the wedding department. The initial tour of the venue was just amazing, we fell in love. Throughout the year... Read More of planning, I was in constant contact with the ladies,(Rachel,Sandy and Katie)any question I had, they answered right away with just a quick email! And fyi, I had ALOT of questions! When it came to the day of rehearsal, I was fairly certain that I wouldn't be able to just hand over everything and expect it all to come together like I had envisioned, but Andi our day of coordinator was just so amazing, I felt no worries at. She made my dream wedding come true with her awesome staff! The day could not have been more perfect! All of our family and friends raved about the food and had such nice things to say about how helpful the staff was. I would 100% suggest this venue to anyone looking. You seriously wont find better!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Jennifer C

Our July 17, 2015 wedding at Bridges Golf Club was absolutely the most beautiful day of my life! From beginning to end, the day ran so smoothly! The food was out of this world delicious, and we have been getting non-stop compliments on it! Our guests have also expressed to us... Read More how kind the serving staff was as well! Every single little (and big) request/table/etc. I had was executed perfectly the day of. And as any planning bride knows, that is one of the anxious feelings we all have! Bridges rocked it! From the very beginning, Katie M. (catering sales manager) and Sandy T. (director of catering) were so unbelievably helpful and sweet. I’ll never forget the feeling of the first time we came to visit and how pumped up they got us! We knew it was the perfect place for our wedding, and we booked that day! The ladies took the reins from there and kept excellent communication with me throughout the next year…they made life so easy, I almost felt like I wasn’t doing anything at times! We were introduced to our day-of captain, Andi, the night before the wedding and she was amazing as well. It was impressive to us how much she knew about our wedding without being there from the beginning! I felt instantly calm after meeting her, especially knowing that the day would run in her care. The entire Bridges staff as a whole works together like a well-oiled machine! Everybody we worked with on staff was genuine, kind, and respectful at all times. That meant a lot to Travis and I. One of my favorite things about Bridges is that you could have a wedding there without even decorating at all, it is simply gorgeous on its own! Needless to say, I love bridges. I would recommend Bridges 1,000 times over to anyone who wants an absolute gem of a venue for a great price! Our wedding day was the best day of my life and Bridges will always hold a very special place in my heart!

Bridges Golf Club

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Pamela Y

I had my wedding here 6.26. It was a Friday night, and the best party ever. The team there is professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about any details the day of. It was so nice to just enjoy myself and not think about anything but having fun. Sandy and Katie... Read More responded to all my insane questions quickly via email and were flexible when I needed to meet with them. Andi was our day of coordinator and is fun, professional...she's great. The venue is beautiful. We had an outdoor ceremony. It was blazing hot, but the wind picked up and we got to cool down a bit. :0p Food was good - we received a lot of compliments. I didn't eat much, but my husband finished up whatever I didn't eat. hehe. Everything moved seamlessly. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. It was a great night.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

I had my wedding here Thursday July 2, 2015. After looking for venues across the bay area, it became clear that we would get the most bang for our buck with Bridges, without sacrificing quality or beauty. Bridges was the only venue that offered both beautiful outdoor AND... Read More indoor ceremony options. I had noticed last year that a lot of places only offered nice outdoor ceremony locations but their indoor ceremony and reception locations were mediocre or resembled a community center space. Seeing as I'm not one to gamble on weather, I was looking for a place that had a beautiful indoor space for both the ceremony and reception. Enter Bridges. The ceremony took place in their fireside room in front an enormous white columned fireplace with chandelier hanging overhead. The reception took place in their clubhouse (connected to the fireside room) which was equally as lovely and conveniently connected to the bar. Our guests were able to seamlessly transition from the fireside room ceremony to the bar and then dinner. We also had use of the outdoor patio throughout the event to sit back with their cocktail and overlook the beautiful golf course and hills. For dinner we chose the beef tenderloin, wild mushroom chicken, and spinach and cheese raviolis, and side salad. While we didn't get to sample the raviolis during our tasting, we chose them based on previous yelp reviews and based on the feedback we received, they did not disappoint. We particularly enjoyed the beef and chicken and overheard a table say how awesome the beef was. Katie was our sales manager throughout the planning stages and she was always very pleasant and prompt with any questions I had. Andy was our event coordinator. She led us through our rehearsal and kept things rolling behind the scenes before and during the ceremony and reception. All of the servers and bartenders we encountered with warm, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend Bridges if you are looking for a venue that offers a variety of gorgeous settings and tasty meals without having to take out a loan. May I also recommend a weekday wedding? The perks were awesome! You will NOT regret getting married here. Just take a tour and see.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jennifer D

We had our small wedding here in May of 2015. I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything was handled..customer service, food, cleanliness, timing, everything. We worked with Katie from the moment we booked this venue until the day of the wedding, she was always... Read More helpful and happy to answer all of my questions and returned emails in a timely manner. We also worked with Rachel and Andi the day of the wedding, they also were very helpful in making sure all of the details to the wedding were in place. I believe for what we paid to host our wedding at Bridges, was well worth it! The food was amazing, the staff were awesome, and everyone raved about how stunning the grounds of Bridges Golf Club were. I only wished that the day had gone by a bit slower so I could have enjoyed it a little more :)

AWESOME Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

Had our wedding here 3/7/15. Customer service is an AMAZING 10/10. We worked with Sandy, Katie and Amber and they were extremely responsive via e-mail everytime we had a question. They were also very easy to work with and super accommodating to all of our needs. Venue: 10/10... Read More Food: 10/10 Customer Service: 10/10 Their prices are also more than fair and I would highly recommend The Bridges to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Christina B

Our decision to have our wedding at the Bridges is one of the best ones we have made! It's a beautiful location with great views and many places for great photos. We chose to have our ceremony in the Fireside Room and the reception in the View and Fireside Rooms. We had a... Read More vision of what we wanted the space to look like and we were not disappointed. We primarily worked with Katie and we can't say enough about her. She was always quick to respond and happy to provide suggestions. The event team has thought through every detail and were happy to accommodate our requests. They "day of" staff was phenomenal and every last detail was taken care of for us. From small details such as giving children their meals first to the bigger details of dinner service in general, everything was flawless! Christina & Steve 2.27.15

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Traci B

From the moment I saw the View and Fireside room, I knew it was the perfect venue for my small/intimate wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and the customer service is top notch! They also have the Garden Pavilion for bigger weddings...so save yourself some time and headache and... Read More stop by to see how breathtaking your big day can be! I had the pleasure of working with Katie, Sandy, Marisa and Jaime. THANK YOU for the VIP treatment! I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends. Traci & Mohammad 11.28.14

Fantastic Wedding @ Bridges Golf Club!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Fantastic venue! Great food, great friendly service, great process! Beautiful place, Would highly recomend any type of wedding here!