Book Your Wedding with The Cape Club of Sharon

A BALLROOM IN SHARON, MA

The lush, mature grounds and striking contemporary clubhouse at Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, Massachusetts, serve as a stunning setting for couples who want to host an elegant, modern wedding celebration. Charming water features with sparkling fountains, abundant greenery and colorful flowers set the scene for breathtaking wedding photos.

With over 200 landscaped acres, Spring Valley Country Club is ideal for both large and small wedding celebrations. Large wedding events are held in the club's Grand Ballroom, which can be partitioned in different ways to accommodate your guest flow and reception activities.

The ballroom itself is a gorgeous contemporary space with soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, banks of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the emerald golf course and neutral decor ideal for highlighting your own wedding palette. Oversized chandeliers and dramatic white columns add elegance to the room's atmosphere.

The ballroom is connected to a series of spacious outdoor decks fitted with patio heaters for all-season comfort. Cozy fire pits and romantic pagodas complete the structure, which overlook the fairways. The deck space is ideal for casual cocktail receptions and mingling with guests.

Inside, the large polished dance floor can be accented with custom lighting to complement your wedding style. The ballroom is equipped with audiovisual equipment for slideshows and video presentations. There are also two smaller, intimately designed spaces for smaller events and wedding party preparation.

When you plan your event at Spring Valley Country Club, a professional wedding coordinator works with you to design your ideal celebration. Custom menus are designed in consultation with the club chef and wedding couples are invited to a private tasting event to ensure the reception menu exactly meets their preferences.

Menus include an elegant array of hors d'oeuvres and stationary cheese and fruit displays. Carving stations and specialty beverage stations are available as well as magnificent custom cocktail stations sure to please your guests. Entree options include vegetarian selections and a delectable dessert course features both plated and passed items. Tableside wine service is also included.

The wedding couple can design a luxurious custom buffet menu or a plated reception menu. A full bar service is also available.

Your wedding coordinator helps you with every aspect of your reception design, including linens and decorations. You'll also have access to Spring Valley Country Club preferred wedding professionals to help you arrange everything from flowers to entertainment to photography and even officiants for your ceremony.

Couples in the Boston area can plan the celebration they've always imagined at Spring Valley Country Club. To make it even more special, consider some of these extra perks:

• Impressive ice sculpture to wow your guests
  • Event space and gourmet menu design for your rehearsal dinner
  • Assistance with accommodations for out-of-town guests

Uniquely Rustic Grandballroom

The Cape Club of Sharon (formally Spring Valley Country Club) is a one-event facility nestled within the lush landscape of a 200 acre private golf course offering an exquisite culinary experience paired with impeccable service and natural beauty. Our Grand Ballroom is the perfect setting for ceremonies and receptions ranging from 100-280 guests.

Ballroom, Country Club

25 Tiot Street, Sharon, MA (781) 784-5991
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karen B

We recently had our wedding reception at SVCC on 10/15/16- it was perfect! We were blown away with the service that we received from start to finish. Nicole is the absolute best and was such a pleasure to work with. She handled everything, executed our vision perfectly and made... Read More the entire process easy and stress free. Our guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was, how incredible the food was and the excellent service. We would not have changed a single thing and are so happy that we decided to book with Spring Valley for our special day. Thank you so much to Nicole and the rest of the Spring Valley team for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kate F

Nicole at Spring Valley made sure everything about our day went off smoothly! She was attentive, while also making sure we were having a ball! All of our guests raved about the venue, and the food! Best wedding experience we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Candy T

Everything was beautiful. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The venue is beautiful regardless of any weather.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Rebecca K

We held our wedding at the Cape Club on June 10th 2017. Nicole made our planning process so easy, and answered all of my questions very quickly (even on weekends, holidays, and on her own vacation from her iPhone!). The planning process could not have been easier, she was great... Read More about letting us know when decisions needed to be made, and giving her opinion whenever I asked! They accommodated our extra people at the tasting and helped make everyone involved happy with the choices we made by talking through all of the options with us. The day of couldn't have gone anymore smoothly. When we arrived at the venue we had a bridal attendant to make sure we had anything we needed while getting ready. The staff did a fantastic job of setting up our centerpieces exactly how I wanted them. There were a few minor hitches that I found out about after the night was over, but Nicole took care with of them without even bringing it to my attention the night of! Our guests have been raving about all of the food (and there was a lot). We also had end of the night dessert options that were amazing! This venue really is beautiful. It's the perfect mix of glam ballroom and rustic, it has wide dark plank wooden floors and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the golf course so you really feel like you're outside! They also have a deck right off the side of the ballroom where they lit lights, tiki torches, and fire pits with seating for our guests to enjoy! I would absolutely reccomend Cape Club of Sharon to anyone looking for an event space!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Angela I

We could not be happier we chose The Cape Club of Sharon as our wedding venue! Shortly after booking the venue they went through an ownership change and a huge renovation. Our wedding was their first event once renovations completed, which could have been stressful. Nicole is an... Read More amazing coordinator and was good at reassuring me everything would be perfect for our day and it absolutely was! Nicole was so easy to work with and always responded to my emails very quickly. She’s so personable and friendly, I felt as if we were friends by the time the wedding came! The renovations are amazing, our guests continue to rave about what an amazing venue is was! Everything ran so smoothly day of, we couldn’t be happier. All the food was amazing! We had an antipasto stationary display as well as passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour. They had a huge spread for us set up in the bridal suite. This was so great to have as we were able to hang out in there with our bridal party before the reception began. Nicole was great working with our other vendors and coordinating everything for the day. Darleen was amazing and always made sure my husband and I were taken care of. Due to the weather we weren’t able to take pictures out on the golf course, but they had a plan B and I love our pictures. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined, our day was truly magical. We HIGHLY recommend The Cape Club for a wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Janette M

We hosted a Bar Mitzvah for roughly 200 people during the fall of 2016 at Spring Valley Country Club and we were thrilled with our event. Spring Valley exceeded our expectations and we wholeheartedly recommend the venue for anyone planning a special event. The catering/event... Read More director was a pleasure to work with and provided many terrific suggestions. We were confident that the night would be successful because of her attention to detail. The food was fantastic and both the chef and catering director went out of their way to design a menu that would accommodate every guest, including those with food allergies and dietary restrictions. The venue is beautiful, both inside and outside, and all of the staff members were most attentive to our guests. Following the Bar Mitzvah, so many of our guests reached out to us to comment on how wonderful everything was. In sum, we wouldn't change a thing and we are very grateful to everyone at Spring Valley for making this night so memorable.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Shoshanna

My husband and I do not have enough good things to say about Spring Valley!! When we initially toured it as a potential ceremony and reception venue, my husband and I knew immediately that we wanted to get married there. The ballroom is huge and gorgeous and the grounds are... Read More beautiful. The original events manager who was there when we booked left, and Doreen, who is there now is great. She answered all of our questions, was very understanding of our vision and how we wanted the day to go, and made sure that everything ran smoothly and was executed properly. The day of the wedding absolutely nothing went wrong and it flowed really well. The rest of the staff was outstanding, the food was delicious (we got so many compliments about dinner!), and the ceremony set up and ballroom were gorgeous. Jacqueline was helping my husband and me during the wedding, and she was outstanding. She took us and the photographer and videographer out in a golf cart for pictures, and she made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night (at one point she literally ran across the golf course into the cocktail hour to make sure the best man saved cocktail hour food for my husband). If we had to do it all again, we would 100% choose Spring Valley for our ceremony and reception venue again.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Meghan B

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Spring Valley Country Club is for a wedding venue. From our first venue tour until the end of the night, Spring Valley catered perfectly to our day. Our guests have reached out to us over and over to tell us how fantastic the... Read More venue was - from the food and size of the dance floor to the outdoor seating by the fire! Spring Valley worked so well with me and were able to help me design the layout of the venue and flow of our decorations/place cards/etc. - the attention to detail was fantastic. I would highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club.

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

Thanks to Sales Manager/Event Coordinator Marissa and her amazing staff, the Spring Valley Country Club made our day perfect! From the detailed setup, to the amazing food, the fire pits, great cocktails and epic s'mores bar, Spring Valley didn't miss a beat. Our guests are... Read More still talking about it I would recommend the Spring Valley Country Club to any couple looking for a comfortable rustic chic venue, with impeccable service and great indoor/outdoor atmosphere.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Katie C

Spring valley was wonderful! Beautiful venue with delicious food! Everyone we met was so easy to work with. Everything was set up perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Would definitely recommend spring valley to everyone!

Could not have dreamt of a better Venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Colleen S

Spring Valley Country Club made our wedding day more than we could have imagined!! We had a winter wedding so when we were looking for a venue we were concerned about snow policies, just in case, and Kate reassured us that they are always on top of snow removal and that would... Read More not be a problem. Kate and her staff were always professional and willing to help or give suggestions. The week of the wedding I dropped of enough Christmas lights to wrap a house four times along with endless photos/signs/menus and Kate reassured me that everything would be fine! On our wedding day when we pulled up I was beyond excited to see how everything came out and it was more than I could have imagined! The night went off without a hitch from the appetizers to the main courses and dessert table I still have guests telling me how amazing the food was and how great the staff were. We had a number of guests that had allergies and all of them praised SVCC for being on top of each one! I would go back to SVCC for any type of event and I would recommend them to friends and family! Thank You SVCC, Kate and all other staff for making our wedding day so memorable!

Nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Becky M

Kate and her staff at Spring Valley Country Club (specifically Marissa) were more than wonderful for our January 10, 2015 wedding. From our very first open house tour to the morning of the wedding, Kate was welcoming, detail-oriented, and extremely organized. She answered... Read More emails very quickly (typically the same day, and in a lot of cases within a few hours), and was understanding and supportive of any and all questions, concerns, or comments we had throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable leaving our day in her very capable hands. Her staff was professional and courteous throughout the event, and the food was more than we expected-- our guests are still commenting on how delicious and creative our station dinner reception was! The venue itself was beautiful--- in fact we fell in love with it the minute we walked into the open house, and loved it more and more each time we visited. Marissa was a wonderful, calming presence from the moment we arrived after our ceremony, and went out of her way to make my husband and I in the loop of what was going on and bringing us refills on our drinks, without being too "in our faces" all night. Overall, our entire experience with Spring Valley Country Club and Kate, Marissa, and the entire staff was perfect. I can't imagine having our reception anywhere else. My husband and I keep talking about how amazingly perfect and beautiful our day was. A HUGE thank you to Kate, for being so in tune with what my vision was and helping that vision become reality. Definitely have your wedding here, you will not be disappointed!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Jill F

We had our wedding at Spring Valley in October 2014 and we received so many compliments on the food and level of service that was provided by SVCC. Everything was seamless! I can't say enough about Marissa and the attention to detail on our day!

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Erin M

We got married October 11th and had our reception at Spring Valley. Our night was perfect from start to finish. Despite changes to management/coordinators half way through our planning process, we were more than happy with Spring Valley. Kate was enthusiastic, very helpful, and... Read More helped us plan a wonderful party. Melissa was with Chris and I all night and we loved her! She has a great personality, got our group under control/their attention when needed, and saw to our every need. Despite my husband and I missing cocktail hour (we were taking pictures) our guests said that the appetizers (scallops wrapped in bacon, arancini, tenderloin crostinis, and flatbread station) were delicious. Some said the scallops were the tastiest they'd ever had! Dinner was delicious. My husbands family are big foodies and food was a concern for us. No one likes to go to a wedding and eat dry chicken or gross tasting meat. Everyone's chicken was moist, the lamb perfectly cooked, the ravioli delicious and sides perfectly done. Service was fantastic! We weren't rushed, everyone received their meals at the same time, and it was nice and hot. We also had some gluten allergies in our group, as well as a more severe allergy. SVCC did everything to accomodate our guests! The new rugs were beautiful, tables set perfectly, and the bathrooms nice and clean. The second bar in the reception space was a great addition, keeping everyone close to the dance floor. The fire pits were going all night long, our guests loved them! As for the alcohol, there was never a line at the bar. SVCC brought in some special pumpkin beers for us that we love, everyone was thrilled with all the options, including a cinnamon sugar rim with the Shipyard Pumpkinhead. Overall, I would recommend SVCC to anyone who is looking for a beautiful site. The room colors are neutral, with high ceilings, and beautiful windows all over. The service is great and pricing is very reasonable. A lot of our coworkers and friends have had their receptions there and all of them feel the same. Thank you Kate, Melissa and Spring Valley!

Spring Valley is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kalee D

I had my wedding at Spring Valley Country club over Columbus Day weekend and can't recommend this venue enough!! From the impeccable grounds to the floor to ceiling windows and wrought iron chandeliers in the ballroom to the fun outdoor patio area - Spring Valley is an... Read More absolutely gorgeous venue!! Our guests are still raving about the mashed potato bar and all of the other delicious appetizers during cocktail hour. We told the venue ahead of time that it was important to us that dinner service be quick and they delivered!! Not only did our guests receive a hot and delicious meal, they were up and dancing ahead of schedule!! Kate, the Special Events Director, was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, she was always very quick to respond to questions or concerns and was extremely generous with her time in meeting with us repeatedly throughout the process - she even helped us choose our centerpieces and gave us great tips on local vendors in the area. At our two week meeting, Kate was meticulous in going over every detail of our reception to make sure that everything would go off without a hitch and on our wedding day, she worked diligently behind the scenes to make sure that everything ran smoothly. We were so impressed with her enthusiasm and attention to all of the details that made our reception so special!! Marissa, the Dining and Event Coordinator, assisted us throughout the wedding night. We can't say enough about how fantastic Marissa was to work with on our wedding date!! She has the perfect personality for her role - calm and collected but able to keep some of our more rambunctious groomsmen in check when necessary - she was great about making sure that all of our needs were met and was always there immediately whenever we needed her - she even took our flower girl for a quick ride in the golf cart!! Overall, I highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club - the venue and food are fabulous and Kate and Marissa will make sure that your event runs flawlessly and even better than you had envisioned!!

BEST CHOICE EVER

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Tatiana H

We recently had our wedding here, and it was amazing. There really isn't another word for it. Everything from beginning to end was prefect. During the year we planned our wedding,our wedding coordinator changed. At first I was upset. Because I had gotten to know the First... Read More woman. BUT.....Kate was nothing short of extraordinary. The level of service I received was great. It's no small thing to entrust your wedding vision to someone else. Kate and the staff made everything wonderful. Our wedding was perfect, all the guest raved about what a wonderful experience they had. I am really grateful that we were able to have our wedding here. It was an honor.

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Anastasia S

After visiting what seemed like a hundred venues and not finding what we were searching for, we finally walked into Spring Valley CC and it was everything we ever wanted. Their ball room is fantastic with high ceilings and huge windows overlooking their golf course. They have a... Read More beautiful patio which was perfect for our cocktail hour. Their food is amazing and they have so many choices. My guests were blown away by the hors d'oeuvres such as fried clams and jumbo shrimps. Everything about Spring Valley was perfect and they made our wedding day perfect!

Amazing venue, perfect staff, best time of my life!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Stephanie K

I cannot rave enough about spring Valley. It was the perfect venue for my wedding. The golf course and scenery are breathtaking and the staff always goes above and beyond. Our coordinator, Kate, was a dream come true. She was always professional, flexible with all our needs,... Read More she provided impeccable service and always made us feel assured and in good hands. She was so organized that not one single detail was missing from my wedding plans. She was fabulous and so was the entire staff!! The food was so delicious from cocktail hour to dinner and dessert and the fire pits were awesome!! My guests loved the venue and they thought the ceremony was breathtaking which overlooks the beautiful green scenery which is perfect for pictures! !! I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Kait E

My husband and I got married at Spring Valley Country Club on July 12, 2014. Both our ceremony and reception took place at Spring Valley. It was incredibly beautiful and spacious. The interior took my breath away with its wood-paneled vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling... Read More windows, while the outside provided breathtaking views of the landscape surrounding the venue as well as a serene place for guests to sit by the fire pits and take in the setting during the reception. The venue accommodated our 200+ guest list with plenty of space for a 9 piece band and a large dance floor. Our wedding guests continue to rave about how wonderful the wedding was, attributing a lot of the praise to the gorgeous venue. I highly recommend Spring Valley if you are planning a wedding in the area.

BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Casey G

My husband and I were married at Spring Valley Country Club on June 14, 2014 and had an unbelievable experience working with the club from start to finish. The event manager, Kate, is knowledgeable, professional and extremely detail oriented. She was efficient in answering... Read More her emails, responding to all our questions and had meticulous notes on our likes, dislikes and our vision for the big day. She gave us sound advice, accommodated all of our needs and made us feel comfortable turning the whole event over to their extremely competent staff. Marissa, our day of coordinator, was exceptional. She made sure that my husband and I were informed about everything going on ( i.e. how much time we had before food was served, time left before cake cutting, etc) and had everything we needed (she honestly magically appeared any time our we needed a fresh drink with a new one in hand without us having to ask)! At one point during the evening she even helped to rebustle my dress when it was stepped on. Marissa’s calm and even demeanor made her the perfect person to have by your side on your wedding day – she was calm and relaxed, making you calm and relaxed! The event itself was nothing less than perfect – from the picturesque golf course (I got awesome sunset pictures) to the amazing food (people are still talking about the flatbread bar) to the hospitable staff - I couldn’t have asked for anything more. The venue itself has lots to offer – the outside patio overlooking the course was perfect for the guests who didn’t want to be inside with our live band all night and the inside cocktail area would have been big enough to accommodate an entire cocktail hour (we had 180ppl) if it has rained. . Plus, the full length windows and hard wood give the room tons of character. My family and I received nothing but compliments on my wedding, My parents and I could not have been any happier with the staff, service and food on my big day. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride-to-be. You will not be disappointed!

Seriously, book this venue! They are FANTASTIC.

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

Spring Valley was our wedding ceremony and reception venue. Gorgeous venue, fantastic food, and excellent service - cannot recommend it enough. The ceremony is inside, but with glass all around so you feel like you’re outside with no stress about the weather! There are lots of... Read More nice photo spots that don’t look too golf coursey. The bridal room is a beautiful and relaxing place to get ready. The patio area is huge and our guests really enjoyed it. The ballroom is lovely - everyone can see toasts and special dances, but there is also room in the back for lounge seating for guests who want to talk. The wedding coordinator is responsive, friendly, and helpful, and their whole system (tasting, menu planning meeting, details meeting, drop-off day) is organized well. Once you drop your decorations off, they take care of everything - so you can enjoy your family and friends without having to worry about setting out decorations. They kept everything running on time on our wedding day - food was served promptly and they coordinated well with our vendors. They also adjusted to last-minute changes (added a special dance, had last-minute seating changes). They packed everything up carefully at the end of the night. Food is delicious - we got so many comments from guests on how much they enjoyed it! Our tasting meals were consistent with our wedding day meals - not always true for some places. There were a lot of bar service options. The waitstaff were all well-trained, patient, and helpful - we particularly appreciated the servers who worked our grandparents’ table and gave them extra time and attention. Finally, the billing process was clear and straightforward - all options are laid out without any surprises. You really get a lot for your money, as they include planning, decorating, champagne toast, cake-cutting, linens, and candles in the pricing. The staff not only helped make our day spectacular but genuinely shared in our excitement both leading up to and on the day itself.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Meredith M

Spring Valley has an outstanding setup for a truly great party. The open patio with panoramic views of the golf course make the perfect backdrop for cocktail hour. The fire pits and heaters really helped to transition the deck from day to night and ensure that all guests had a... Read More comfortable space to enjoy. The ballroom is spacious, with plenty of room for over 200 guests, a band and an awesome dance floor. The recent addition of the bar into the main ballroom ensured that all of our guests were always in close proximity to the dancing. The food was simply delicious- everything from the cocktail hour passed hors d'oeuvres, flatbread pizza station, plated dinners and dessert, received rave reviews. The staff was extremely accommodating to both our guests and hired vendors. Katelyn Hill, the wedding events coordinator, is extremely professional and organized and took care of every detail to ensure that my family and I were able to fully enjoy and participate in every minute of our event. Any guest that we have spoken to since our wedding has stated that it was simply the best wedding they have ever been to. We cannot wait to attend another wedding at Spring Valley, next time as guests!

Winter wedding

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Andrea B

I had a December wedding reception at Spring Valley Country Club, and I could not be happier with how it turned out. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the event coordinator Kate is a pleasure to work with. All of our questions and emails were answered promptly... Read More and last minute requests were honored. The venue is beautiful year round and provides a lot of space for large weddings. We had over 250 guests and Spring Valley managed to make the party feel intimate. Highly recommended!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Melissa O

My wedding at Spring Valley on 10/25/13 could not have been more perfect. JoAnn was so helpful and responsive during the planning, and she and Will were amazing the day of the wedding. My guests raved about the food and how lovely the venue is. We needed a space that could... Read More comfortably accomodate around 225 and this more than met our needs. The grounds are beautiful and the awesome bridal and grooms rooms are such a nice amenity. Highly recommended!

best decision we made in our wedding planning!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Amanda A

Choosing Spring Valley Country Club as our venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning. We had a fall wedding in October 2012. We chose Spring Valley not only because we loved the grounds and the beautiful ballroom with romantic lighting (love... Read More those chandeliers) - but we LOVED their food selection. Best food we've ever had at a wedding, without question. Country fried chicken and butternut squash ravioli? YES PLEASE! All the appetizers were amazing and everything was so beautifully presented. The outside patio with fire pits was a great spot for our family and friends to hang out while we were whisked away to take some photos. Starting from the planning stages, we already knew we picked the right venue. JoAnn was so responsive and knowledgeable - super helpful for a bride who was a little overwhelmed by the wedding planning process. We knew we were in good hands. On the day of, we decided to get ready at the venue. Another great decision! Will took such amazing care of all of us that day and night. We had anything we could need or want. He was a true professional - all of our vendors were raving at how helpful Will was - and our family loved him too. We enjoyed drinks, amazing food and a beautiful bridal suite. After our ceremony, we were able to enjoy the suite with our close friends and family before starting the celebration. We were offered lighting from our DJ, but went with the uplighting provided by the venue. It made for a very romantic feel and looked great in our photos. We had a small wedding, so they included some soft seating to help fill up the space. I remember JoAnn took my husband and I aside before the ceremony started, so we could grab a sneak peak of the ballroom before everyone else entered. I'm truly grateful for that moment. It was breathtaking and a wonderful opportunity to take it all in. We cannot say enough about this venue. We highly recommend Spring Valley for your wedding/event!!

Meet The Events Director

Nicole Nyzio

With a passion for creating unique and unforgettable wedding experiences, I will be with you every step of the way in your planning process to make sure everything is exactly how you have dreamed about it.