Book Your Wedding with The Cape Club of Sharon

A BALLROOM IN SHARON, MA

The lush, mature grounds and striking contemporary clubhouse at Spring Valley Country Club in Sharon, Massachusetts, serve as a stunning setting for couples who want to host an elegant, modern wedding celebration. Charming water features with sparkling fountains, abundant greenery and colorful flowers set the scene for breathtaking wedding photos.

With over 200 landscaped acres, Spring Valley Country Club is ideal for both large and small wedding celebrations. Large wedding events are held in the club's Grand Ballroom, which can be partitioned in different ways to accommodate your guest flow and reception activities.

The ballroom itself is a gorgeous contemporary space with soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, banks of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the emerald golf course and neutral decor ideal for highlighting your own wedding palette. Oversized chandeliers and dramatic white columns add elegance to the room's atmosphere.

The ballroom is connected to a series of spacious outdoor decks fitted with patio heaters for all-season comfort. Cozy fire pits and romantic pagodas complete the structure, which overlook the fairways. The deck space is ideal for casual cocktail receptions and mingling with guests.

Inside, the large polished dance floor can be accented with custom lighting to complement your wedding style. The ballroom is equipped with audiovisual equipment for slideshows and video presentations. There are also two smaller, intimately designed spaces for smaller events and wedding party preparation.

When you plan your event at Spring Valley Country Club, a professional wedding coordinator works with you to design your ideal celebration. Custom menus are designed in consultation with the club chef and wedding couples are invited to a private tasting event to ensure the reception menu exactly meets their preferences.

Menus include an elegant array of hors d'oeuvres and stationary cheese and fruit displays. Carving stations and specialty beverage stations are available as well as magnificent custom cocktail stations sure to please your guests. Entree options include vegetarian selections and a delectable dessert course features both plated and passed items. Tableside wine service is also included.

The wedding couple can design a luxurious custom buffet menu or a plated reception menu. A full bar service is also available.

Your wedding coordinator helps you with every aspect of your reception design, including linens and decorations. You'll also have access to Spring Valley Country Club preferred wedding professionals to help you arrange everything from flowers to entertainment to photography and even officiants for your ceremony.

Couples in the Boston area can plan the celebration they've always imagined at Spring Valley Country Club. To make it even more special, consider some of these extra perks:

• Impressive ice sculpture to wow your guests
  • Event space and gourmet menu design for your rehearsal dinner
  • Assistance with accommodations for out-of-town guests

Uniquely Rustic Grandballroom

The Cape Club of Sharon (formally Spring Valley Country Club) is a one-event facility nestled within the lush landscape of a 200 acre private golf course offering an exquisite culinary experience paired with impeccable service and natural beauty. Our Grand Ballroom is the perfect setting for ceremonies and receptions ranging from 100-280 guests.

Ballroom, Country Club

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

25 Tiot Street, Sharon, MA (781) 784-5991
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Rebecca K

We held our wedding at the Cape Club on June 10th 2017. Nicole made our planning process so easy, and answered all of my questions very quickly (even on weekends, holidays, and on her own vacation from her iPhone!). The planning process could not have been easier, she was great... Read More about letting us know when decisions needed to be made, and giving her opinion whenever I asked! They accommodated our extra people at the tasting and helped make everyone involved happy with the choices we made by talking through all of the options with us. The day of couldn't have gone anymore smoothly. When we arrived at the venue we had a bridal attendant to make sure we had anything we needed while getting ready. The staff did a fantastic job of setting up our centerpieces exactly how I wanted them. There were a few minor hitches that I found out about after the night was over, but Nicole took care with of them without even bringing it to my attention the night of! Our guests have been raving about all of the food (and there was a lot). We also had end of the night dessert options that were amazing! This venue really is beautiful. It's the perfect mix of glam ballroom and rustic, it has wide dark plank wooden floors and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the golf course so you really feel like you're outside! They also have a deck right off the side of the ballroom where they lit lights, tiki torches, and fire pits with seating for our guests to enjoy! I would absolutely reccomend Cape Club of Sharon to anyone looking for an event space!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Becky R

My husband and I had a quick, 5-month engagement and we were lucky enough that the Cape Club of Sharon had a date available for us. The venue is stunning and the window-lined wooden ballroom looking out over the golf course provided an elegant, rustic, and romantic atmosphere.... Read More We are grateful to the staff for helping us to pull off our wedding planning in a short amount of time. Our reception could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend checking out the Cape Club of Sharon!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Angela I

We could not be happier we chose The Cape Club of Sharon as our wedding venue! Shortly after booking the venue they went through an ownership change and a huge renovation. Our wedding was their first event once renovations completed, which could have been stressful. Nicole is an... Read More amazing coordinator and was good at reassuring me everything would be perfect for our day and it absolutely was! Nicole was so easy to work with and always responded to my emails very quickly. She’s so personable and friendly, I felt as if we were friends by the time the wedding came! The renovations are amazing, our guests continue to rave about what an amazing venue is was! Everything ran so smoothly day of, we couldn’t be happier. All the food was amazing! We had an antipasto stationary display as well as passed hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour. They had a huge spread for us set up in the bridal suite. This was so great to have as we were able to hang out in there with our bridal party before the reception began. Nicole was great working with our other vendors and coordinating everything for the day. Darleen was amazing and always made sure my husband and I were taken care of. Due to the weather we weren’t able to take pictures out on the golf course, but they had a plan B and I love our pictures. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined, our day was truly magical. We HIGHLY recommend The Cape Club for a wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kathleen K

I was very happy with the Cape Club of Sharon. Nicole and her staff are very helpful and they are very well organized. The night was beautiful. I will highly suggest the venue to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Gemma R

We had our wedding at the Cape Club on May 12, 2017 and it could not have been any more perfect! We booked here shortly before ownership changes and all of the renovations went above and beyond any expextations. Nicole was easily the best person to work with us during the... Read More planning process. From a date change half way through planning up to the day of and after, she made everything so easy and relaxing. We still get so many compliments on how beautiful it is there and how delicious the food is! I would relive my wedding day over and over again and not change a thing thanks to the Cape Club and Nicole!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lindsay P

I had my wedding this past weekend and everything went down without a hitch! First I would like to say that our coordinator, Nicole Nyzio was absolutely amazing! She helped me with any question I had and de-stressed me through the year of planning. When our big day arrived,... Read More Nicole and the entire staff were wonderful! The service was excellent and the food and everything in between was perfect! All of my guests had an amazing time and loved the venue. We had the best day and we owe it all to Nicole and the entire staff at The Cale Club of Sharon

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lindsey O

This place is a gorgeous setting for the best day of your lives! I was married there October 20, 2017 - ceremony and reception both held at the Cape Club. Newly renovated and panoramic views made for a stunning backdrop to my fall wedding. Nicole helped every step of the way and... Read More answered all my crazy questions. She made my day run so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! All of my guests said it was a beautiful wedding and all of the food was delicious! No complaints here - just that the day went by too quickly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tiffany F

We could not have been happier with choosing The Cape Club of Sharon for our wedding! I had seen a number of venues and wasn't fully happy with any of them. I made an appointment to see The Cape Club and the ballroom was in the middle of renovations. As soon as I walked in I... Read More knew it was exactly what I wanted! When the renovations were completed, we were invited back for an event and were blown away. It was absolutely gorgeous! Working with Nicole was great! She was amazing at answering all of my questions and making sure everything went exactly how my husband and I wanted it. We were the first outdoor ceremony that they were able to have on-site and it was perfect! After the ceremony, Nicole made sure that the entire bridal party had a drink waiting for them before pictures started. She then took us on a golf cart all around the golf course to make sure we got the best pictures and ALL of the pictures that we wanted. She kept everything on-time. Even our vendors raved about her. We could not have been happier with how our night turned out and would highly suggest booking with The Cape Club of Sharon for a beautiful and perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Stephanie W

Cape Club was the first venue my husband and I looked at and we were afraid we were just wow'd by everything because it was the first. However, after touring a few more places in the area we came back to Cape Club. We wanted a venue where we would be the only event of the... Read More day/night - check. We wanted a venue that brought the outside in - check. We wanted a venue that would wow our guests with amazing food and drinks - check. Nicole and her team were fantastic partners to work with; she was always available to answer questions or give advice when I couldn't make up my mind. She shared our vision and our priorities and helped us bring everything to fruition. Our guests loved the cigar bar and outdoor fire pits, we have received nothing but rave reviews.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jenny M

I cannot say a SINGLE bad thing about our experience with the Cape Club of Sharon. When we walked in for our initial tour, i was simply blown away. The club went on to do some wonderful renovations over the winter, and managed to make the space even more spectacular than it... Read More already was. Most importantly, working with Nicole was the absolute best. She answered each and every one of my MANY emails, and always was so friendly and knowledgeable. I would not change a thing about my wedding day. Nicole even helped me to surprise my now husband with a little treat at the wedding; he had no idea and the look on his face was absolutely priceless. The food is out of control good, and i'm not saying that because it was my own wedding. Everyone RAVED about our food, the venue, the experience, EVERYTHING. I cannot tell you how many guests told us that our wedding was the best they'd ever been to, and that largely due to the phenomenal service and overall vibe of the Cape Club. I could go on forever. It truly was the best day ever. Thanks again, Nicole, for your spectacular customer service, and to the Cape Club for managing a top notch establishment. Would give ten stars if i could!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katrina F

9/23/17 was the best day of my life and I don't think I'd be able to say that without the help of Nicole and all the staff at the Cape Club! From the moment we pulled on the grounds, my fiancé and I knew it was the place we would celebrate. Throughout the renovations, Nicole... Read More kept us updated on the timeline, posting pictures as pieces were completed. The end result was absolutely stunning! When I walked in to cocktail hour in a mud covered dress, Nicole got down and made it beautiful again! Never once was my drink empty and never once did I worry about my guests. The service was impeccable, the venue gorgeous, and food and drinks delicious! Nicole worked with me endlessly to make all my dreams come true and I can't thank her enough! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sharyn & Paul T

We recently celebrated our daughter's Bat Mitzvah at The Cape Club of Sharon and everything about the ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations! Nicole Nyzio, the event coordinator, is unbelievable! She is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and always willing to answer... Read More questions and offer suggestions! She truly became personally invested in every detail of our event. We knew that we could put our trust in her and we had complete faith that everything would be taken care of the night of our event which took the stress away from us! The venue is absolutely spectacular with a beautiful view of the golf course and gardens. It has been newly renovated with gorgeous hardwood floors and an expanded outdoor patio with fire pits. The food was absolutely delicious and we received so many compliments about how wonderful all of the selections were including the appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts! We highly recommend The Cape Club of Sharon and Nicole Nyzio!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Tara W

Where do I even begin...You cannot go wrong with having your wedding or any function for that matter here! We immediately fell in the love with the venue when we booked with them 18 months before our wedding, since putting our deposit down they under went staff changes and... Read More renovations (which made us fall in the love with the venue even more than we thought was possible when we booked with them originally). Nicole was our new coordinator and she made the entire process very easy and seamless for my husband and I, she was very responsive to all of my emails and questions and became a good friend during the entire process. Nicole and the rest of the staff is simply amazing, they're communication and attention to detail is impeccable!!! They set up our centerpieces and decor we provided exactly how we had envisioned it. The wait staff and bartenders were fantastic, with just under 200 guests and 2 bars open at all times, no one was ever waiting for a drink, or looking around for waitstaff . We have gotten so many compliments about the entire venue: the space, the food and the entire staff. The chilean seabass was by far our favorite dish and the chicken taquitos were out of this world and our family and friends have not stopped raving about the venue and the food!!! We had a few hiccups with other vendors at our wedding (unrelated to the venue) and the staff at the venue (especially Nicole, Darlene and Ken) kept everything from my husband and I until the end of the night, by handling it completely on their own with grace and discretion. We are also very fortunate that they require a security detail at the wedding, as things would have definitely escalated if it wasn't for the amazing staff at SVCC and the security detail that defused the situation with the vendor. We will be forever grateful to the entire staff that made our day nothing shy of amazing!! We cannot wait to see what other functions we can have at SVCC in the future!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Hillary l

The Cape Club of Sharon far exceeded my expectations. From the start Nicole Nyzio approached her role of wedding coordinator with enthusiasm and professionalism. She offered expert advice and even some money saving tips! Nicole remained dedicated throughout the wedding planning... Read More process, she was available and accommodating. On the Big Day Nicole and her talented staff made my vision a reality. Everything was organized, on time and stress free! The food was delicious and my guests raved about the ballroom...especially the lighting! Thanks again cape club! Gratefully, The Downing's.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Karen K

When Amy and Dan became engaged they wanted their wedding to be held in the early summer of 2017. Amy informed us that she and Dan wanted the possibility of being able to have the ceremony or some part of their wedding outdoors. So where did that leave us? The Cape Club of... Read More Sharon formerly Spring Valley Country Club had always held a very special place in my heart. My parents belonged to the Club, and I remembered all the wonderful and special memories we had as a family. So to us this was it!! The Club had just gone through a complete makeover. It is contemporary and yet very sophisticated. Everything about the Club provided what Amy and Dan were looking for. The grounds were beautiful and perfectly manicured. The ceremony was held in front of the club's large floor-to- ceiling windows and gave the look of an outdoor wedding. Cocktails were held in another part of the club that had a very large and fully furnished deck. One of our requests was to have as few lines as possible at the bars. So the club allowed us to have an additional bar set up on the deck. The dining room was set up to all of our specifications, and the transition from the ceremony to our reception was seamless and very well planned. The Club's wonderful and creative wedding coordinator Nicole came up with a brilliant idea of rearranging the entire floor plan so that we had an extremely large dance floor that could accommodate our band with plenty of room for all of our guest to dance. This was very important to us! Another request granted! Well before the wedding we had a food tasting. The food was delicious, well prepared and beautifully presented. The wait staff couldn't have been more professional, accommodating, courteous and delightful. Most of all, Nicole spent many many hours with us, both at the club and on the phone. She always put us at ease. Nicole always made us feel that her goal was to make sure her venue and her staff were there to make Amy and Dan's wedding weekend everything we all had hoped for and more! She worked extremely well with all of our vendors, from our wedding planner to the florist to the band, the photographer and videographer. Nicole also ran the wedding rehearsal on Friday evening. She was exact and on point with every detail. Nicole worked all day Saturday and was there for us until the very very end of the evening. She is an incredibly knowledgeable woman. I highly recommend the Cape Club of Sharon for any type of function. The venue, professionalism, food and staff was fantastic! It was a pleasure working with Nicole and the Cape Club.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Liz A

We just had our wedding at the Cape Club less than a month ago and because reviews on The Knot were so helpful during my planning, I wanted to make sure I returned the favor to new brides. My husband and I had a beautiful wedding at the Cape Club with Nicole ensuring every... Read More detail was as I planned. The venue was recently renovated and the layout is perfect for large or small weddings. We ended up moving our ceremony indoors 3 days before the wedding due to questionable weather (it ended being an amazingly sunny day) and Nicole set us up without batting an eye. Not only was everything set up exactly how I envisioned it, the food was amazing! Everyone has been telling us how great all the food was from the appetizers to dinner all the way through to the late night tater tots (a must!). I really was very impressed with how smoothly the entire night went thanks to Nicole and the entire staff at the Cape Club. I was crazy nervous about every detail and worried for no reason - the team at this venue is really great and will do everything to ensure you have a great day.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jess S

The Cape Club of Sharon is exceptionally beautiful. The high ceilings, the chandeliers, the uplighting, all come together perfectly for fairy tale ambience. My guests continuously pointed out how stunning the venue is, and many said the food was the best they've ever had at any... Read More wedding. But for me, the best part of this venue was Nicole Nyzio and her fabulous team. Nicole kept us on schedule and made sure our timeline left plenty of time for dancing. She is impeccably organized and was so easy and enjoyable to work with throughout the planning process. Her team was there to help when my husband and I BOTH had stain emergencies, and they were able to get them out. I could not recommend this venue more highly.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kathleen H

We got married on June 16th, 2017 and have had nothing but fantastic compliments on how amazing our venue was! Nicole was the absolute best and made the entire planning process so easy and organized. She was so helpful leading up to our big day, and even though it was pouring... Read More rain she promised to make our ceremony beautiful and she certainly kept her word! It was stunning! Everything ran so smoothly and Nicole was there the entire night to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed! Even with the rain, we were able to get incredible photos both inside the venue and outside on the patios. The grand windows and stunning decor makes it easy to transform for any themed wedding. We received so many compliments on the food, from cocktail hour to the main dish. Everything was hot, presented flawlessly and absolutely delicious! We can't say enough about the whole process and the staff at The Cape Club of Sharon (especially Nicole!). Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Janette M

We hosted a Bar Mitzvah for roughly 200 people during the fall of 2016 at Spring Valley Country Club and we were thrilled with our event. Spring Valley exceeded our expectations and we wholeheartedly recommend the venue for anyone planning a special event. The catering/event... Read More director was a pleasure to work with and provided many terrific suggestions. We were confident that the night would be successful because of her attention to detail. The food was fantastic and both the chef and catering director went out of their way to design a menu that would accommodate every guest, including those with food allergies and dietary restrictions. The venue is beautiful, both inside and outside, and all of the staff members were most attentive to our guests. Following the Bar Mitzvah, so many of our guests reached out to us to comment on how wonderful everything was. In sum, we wouldn't change a thing and we are very grateful to everyone at Spring Valley for making this night so memorable.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kate F

Nicole at Spring Valley made sure everything about our day went off smoothly! She was attentive, while also making sure we were having a ball! All of our guests raved about the venue, and the food! Best wedding experience we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Karen B

We recently had our wedding reception at SVCC on 10/15/16- it was perfect! We were blown away with the service that we received from start to finish. Nicole is the absolute best and was such a pleasure to work with. She handled everything, executed our vision perfectly and made... Read More the entire process easy and stress free. Our guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was, how incredible the food was and the excellent service. We would not have changed a single thing and are so happy that we decided to book with Spring Valley for our special day. Thank you so much to Nicole and the rest of the Spring Valley team for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Candy T

Everything was beautiful. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The venue is beautiful regardless of any weather.

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Shoshanna

My husband and I do not have enough good things to say about Spring Valley!! When we initially toured it as a potential ceremony and reception venue, my husband and I knew immediately that we wanted to get married there. The ballroom is huge and gorgeous and the grounds are... Read More beautiful. The original events manager who was there when we booked left, and Doreen, who is there now is great. She answered all of our questions, was very understanding of our vision and how we wanted the day to go, and made sure that everything ran smoothly and was executed properly. The day of the wedding absolutely nothing went wrong and it flowed really well. The rest of the staff was outstanding, the food was delicious (we got so many compliments about dinner!), and the ceremony set up and ballroom were gorgeous. Jacqueline was helping my husband and me during the wedding, and she was outstanding. She took us and the photographer and videographer out in a golf cart for pictures, and she made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night (at one point she literally ran across the golf course into the cocktail hour to make sure the best man saved cocktail hour food for my husband). If we had to do it all again, we would 100% choose Spring Valley for our ceremony and reception venue again.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Meghan B

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Spring Valley Country Club is for a wedding venue. From our first venue tour until the end of the night, Spring Valley catered perfectly to our day. Our guests have reached out to us over and over to tell us how fantastic the... Read More venue was - from the food and size of the dance floor to the outdoor seating by the fire! Spring Valley worked so well with me and were able to help me design the layout of the venue and flow of our decorations/place cards/etc. - the attention to detail was fantastic. I would highly recommend Spring Valley Country Club.

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

Thanks to Sales Manager/Event Coordinator Marissa and her amazing staff, the Spring Valley Country Club made our day perfect! From the detailed setup, to the amazing food, the fire pits, great cocktails and epic s'mores bar, Spring Valley didn't miss a beat. Our guests are... Read More still talking about it I would recommend the Spring Valley Country Club to any couple looking for a comfortable rustic chic venue, with impeccable service and great indoor/outdoor atmosphere.

Meet The Events Director

Nicole Nyzio

With a passion for creating unique and unforgettable wedding experiences, I will be with you every step of the way in your planning process to make sure everything is exactly how you have dreamed about it.