The Chadwick

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located among the lush hillsides of Wexford, Pennsylvania, The Chadwick offers a stunning backdrop for any wedding with its natural surroundings brimming with flourishing garden landscapes, green grass and shady trees. To-be-weds can choose from one indoor and two outdoor exclusive locations to host their ceremonies and receptions, with an option to give guests time to socialize at a rustic outdoor cocktail hour.

The Chadwick's Patio outdoor ceremony space gives couples a billowing canopy under which to say "I do." With enough room for 200 guests, and providing an elegant paddle fan for each person for warm-weather weddings, the Patio comes with a white trellis, podium and table to use during the ceremony. It also includes a dressing room that can be accessed one hour prior to the event. A rehearsal is scheduled in the facility for the wedding party, and an outdoor cocktail hour can take place immediately after the ceremony.

is an additional outdoor ceremony area that's fully canopied with fans and complete with a park-like feel that is large enough for up to 140 guests. Similarly to the Patio, to-be-weds are provided with a podium and table, a scheduled rehearsal and a dressing room with the addition of flowing white tulle bows embellishing the center posts and an entryway flanked by topiary trees. Cocktail hour is also an option immediately following the ceremonial kiss.

at The Chadwick offers a different feel for the ceremony with classic pillars and a picturesque, large formal window. This year-round event space can seat up to 130 guests in a theater-style setting.

The Chadwick also offers four different wedding reception packages: the Silver Package, Traditional Gold Package, Modern Gold Package and Platinum Package. Each package allows significant others to customize their reception experience based on the number of guests, desired menu, wedding cake design, linens, lights, centerpieces, champagne toasts, shuttle services, bar services and expert event coordinators.

The Self Serve Station is The Chadwick's exclusive pre-ceremony beverage bar that allows guests to serve themselves drinks, either alcoholic or non-alcoholic, while waiting for the ceremony to begin. Non-alcoholic beverage options begin at $25 a gallon, and the alcoholic varieties begin at $75 a gallon.

The Chadwick provides a number of perks for couples and their wedding parties that enhance the overall customization and atmosphere of the event, including:

• Specialty linen packages that include table covers and napkins
  • Floor-length table covers, tablecloth overlays and table runner sashes
  • LED-lit Chinese lanterns above the dance floor
  • Elegant fabric draping
  • LED uplight fixtures for colored wall-washing
  • Elevated head table
  • Full bar service
  • Hotel shuttle service
  • Full menu packed with soups, meats, fish, vegetables, breads and desserts

The Chadwick features...

Beautifully appointed ballrooms and outdoor covered patio in a convenient North Hills location. A complete Wedding Package is provided. The Chadwick offers newlyweds a carefree and memorable event. Evening and afternoon receptions are available as well as on site outdoor and indoor ceremony space.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

10545 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA (724) 935-5950

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Ashley D

My husband and I chose the Chadwick as a place to hold our wedding reception, as well as the ceremony. The outdoor ceremony patio was beautiful. I absolutely loved it and my husband and I are so glad we went with it for the ceremony. The reception was held in their... Read More larger ballroom and everything was fantastic. First off, every person we came into contact with at the Chadwick was wonderful. The customer service was excellent. We mainly dealt with Stacy, she was our main point of contact and we never had to go more than a day without an e-mail or a phone call being returned. She answered every question we had and was able to accommodate everything that we asked her to. Also, on the night of the rehearsal, when I arrived I had gotten an e-mail from my officiant and I needed to fax him something. The secretary was in, and she worked with me and after multiple tries, we are able to get the information to him. We also had a coordinator there all night with us to make sure everything went smoothly. He was wonderful, always keeping us in the loop, letting us know what was going on. We also had a waitress assigned to us in the bridal room before the wedding, as well as our server during the reception. She was absolutely wonderful. She always was making sure we had everything, and was always there when you needed her. And at the end of the night, her and the coordinator loaded EVERYTHING into our car for us. Besides the customer service, everything else was wonderful. The food was delicious, and everything was set up beautifully. They plate your cookies, set the table, set up your cake, you favors, all that is included in the price. My husband and I loved everything about the Chadwick and would definitely use this venue again!

Mr. & Mrs. Leland Chandler

Reviewed on 1/25/2014

As parents of the Bride, we wanted our daughter's reception to be as special as she is. The Chadwick did not disappoint! Stacy was wonderful to work with. She listened to our ideas and was very patient as we had not planned anything like this before. I felt like I dropped... Read More off our decorations and said "work your magic" and they did! Our evening was a "Winter Wonderland" complete with candles, snowflakes, winter greens, and pinecones. The displays were beautiful including table decorations, warming station, bridal table, etc. It was incredible! Our guests were in awe. We were looking for a simple elegance to the evening and The Chadwick staff provided above and beyond what we could have imagined. Our reception was truly a night to remember for our daughter.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Nicole S

Excellent from booking to food, to staff. Absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Katie T

The Chadwick made the wedding process extremely easy and stress-free. Pricing and inclusions were clearly laid out from day 1 - no surprises. Amy and Stacy (wedding planners) answer every question in a timely manner and make sure everything is ready to go for the wedding. Amy... Read More was my wedding planner and was so easy to work with. I honestly didn't have to worry about a single detail because she completely understood my vision. The wedding planner will attend your rehearsal and the ceremony portion of your wedding. Once the ceremony is over, the manager for the night will take over. I had Dana and she was amazing! She made sure everything ran smoothly, to the point of perfection, and always made sure the bride, groom, and the bridal party was taken care of completely. All the servers were great - many family members complimented the attentiveness of the wait staff. I can't thank all the employees at The Chadwick enough. They honestly go above and beyond what you could expect from any establishment.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristin S

If I could give The Chadwick more stars I would. Everything for our wedding was perfect. From start to finish this place was more than we could have asked for. The ladies who helped with setting things up, going over options and all the other details were wonderful. Their venue... Read More includes a lot more in their packages than other places we looked into. They took care of table and chair decorations, cake and bar were included in our package and they had the option to use their card box and centerpieces. We had a shuttle to and from our hotel for guests. Their dinner options were great, we did not feel like we had to compromise with what we wanted vs. what they offered. The food was fantastic! The cake was from Lincoln Bakery and was delicious, they offered many options for cake, filling and design. They were very flexible and accommodating. We had to add a few people last minute and they took care of it with no complaints and no stress. Which for a bride planning a wedding is desperately needed! The majority of our wedding budget went into the venue and it was worth every penny spent! I got compliments all night on my venue choice and how great it was, how it was one of the nicest wedding venues my guests had been to. I have already recommended the place to several people and plan to tell more about them. I was absolutely blown away by The Chadwick and staff! From the beginning of the process until the end, they were amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sarah M

We recently had our wedding at the Chadwick and it was everything and more! Our event coordinator, Amy was spectacular! She worked with me throughout our engagement and really catered to exactly what I wanted. We were definitely an unusual couple with some interesting requests... Read More and she delivered on all accounts! We had both our ceremony and reception here and it was perfect. We had our ceremony out on the Pavilion and it was gorgeous. The property was beautiful and allowed us to take some great pictures. The reception was also amazing. The whole staff was very friendly and extremely attentive to our entire bridal party and family. The food was great--I had many guests come up to me to compliment how delicious it was. For the service and everything that's included with their packages, I would definitely recommend the Chadwick to any bride. They really helped make our wedding the most wonderful day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda F

I wish I could give even more stars ! Everything was beyond perfect with this location . Amy was perfect and made everything so easy even when me and my husband probably weren't as easy to deal with . She also helped with any little bump that came up in our special day . She... Read More assured me everything would work out and it always did ! Plus , our girl Dana the day of was the best part . She made sure me , Cody , our bridal party , and parent table never needed anything . She was always there with whatever I asked or anticipated it and brought it to me. She joined the party and I couldn't have been more happy . She also helped hold my dress while we all danced ! She helped make our night . This place and everyone involved couldn't have been any more perfect . I would recommend them to anyone and everyone over and over again !!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sharon S

I worked with both Stacy and Amy from about one year prior to the wedding all the way up to the big day. They were absolutely great to work with. Very personable and friendly. They answered plenty of questions (probably more than once for some!) and helped figure out so many... Read More little details. Amy decorated the escort table for us the day of-beautiful! The chef was fantastic to talk with the night of our tasting, so accommodating and friendly. The food was amazing. With so much going on the day of I didn't get to eat much but all of the guests were raving about it for weeks. The rooms were beautiful and the bridal suite to freshen up and hang out in before being announced was such a blessing! We could still enjoy appetizers, champagne, and the company of the entire bridal party while the ladies touched up hair and makeup, with a large mirror in addition to a private bath. The shuttle service was a huge bonus. The night went so smoothly thanks to great effort by the wait staff, kitchen staff, and Amy. I would most certainly recommend this venue for a wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Megan B

We had the pleasure of working with Stacy while planning our wedding at the Chadwick in July. We chose the Chadwick for a few reasons. We fell in love with the Pavilion for our ceremony location and we liked the idea of having everything in once place for our many out of town... Read More guests. The shuttle service was definitely a plus for them! Even more importantly, my husband and I live in California and needed a venue that would help us plan the details. That is exactly what we got from Stacy and the rest of the staff at The Chadwick! I was not a bride who dreamt of her wedding day all her life and knew exactly what she wanted but I did want a wedding that reflected “us”. Stacy actually worked with both my mom and I (since I was out of town) to make our wedding a day I will never forget. Stacy was so flexible and patient with us! Working with her took a great deal of stress out of the planning process. The day of our wedding ran so well! Everyone warned me to be prepared for something to go wrong. Something always does, they say. Well, I can honestly say that everything at The Chadwick went exactly as planned. If something did go wrong, I never knew. Our ceremony coordinator, Amy, did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in line and on time! We definitely needed some direction. Our banquet coordinator, Dana was absolutely spectacular!! Numerous guests and members of our wedding party commented about how wonderful she was. Dana payed special attention to my 94 year old grandfather, keeping his coffee hot whatever else he needed. She literally took care of everything and went above and beyond, always with a smile. Finally, the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests. We’re so happy we chose The Chadwick!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Stephanie K

My hubby and I got married 2 weeks ago at The Chadwick and we couldn't be more pleased. We also had our rehearsal luncheon there as well. Amazing food, service, and classy venue for both events. The venue was PERFECT and made wedding planning easy for us! Stacy worked with us... Read More throughout our entire engagement to help make our day special. She kept things organized and was very helpful. Stacy responded to all of our emails and phone calls within 1-2 days max and even offered opinions and suggestions to keep things simple for us. Our 2 main servers the night of the wedding, Dana and Vince, were awesome! Refills on drinks all night without even asking, for the bridal party and the parents. Dana even joined us on the dance floor throughout the night to help me keep my dress from dragging! They were so fun! Our wedding was truly the best day ever because of the staff at The Chadwick. Amy was our wedding coordinator who helped keep our ceremony and reception running smoothly. It was nice to have a coordinator there the day of the wedding to keep us organized, punctual, and sane! This was one of the only venues that we found that included food, alcohol, cake, table linens, wedding coordinator, etc ALL in one package per person. We wanted to find a venue that worked within our budget and the Chadwick was IT! Very reasonably priced and includes a lot in the package per person. The food was to die for. I hope that I go to a wedding there in the future to enjoy the food again :) I would LOVE to work with the Chadwick again for future events and would HIGHLY recommend The Chadwick to any bride and groom who want a stress free wedding! We could not be happier! Thank you Chadwick staff! :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Emily C

Our wedding was planned largely out of state, so we really wanted a "one-stop shop" venue where we didn't have to do a ton of planning. With The Chadwick, we knew every detail would be taken care of, from the food to the drinks to the cake, and we didn't have to worry about... Read More anything. Everyone we worked with was a total pro and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We had a beautiful reception, great food and great service.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 tracy j

Best ever.. PEOPLE, SERVICE, HOSPITALITY, DETAILED,, over the TOP service... food, atmosphere, .. shout out to all these fantastic people we had the pleasure of serving us. : stacy, judy, jackie, dana and ms patience of the year award to ms; AMY .... my gosh.. you women are... Read More fantastic...so BLESSEd to have met you all.. truly made my daughters wedding the best ... even more than i could of asked for... thank you , thank you..

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Ana M

This was the perfect wedding venue for us! The entire staff is so friendly and accommodating, and they worked so hard to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. It was so nice to have a coordinator help us with all the planning, and she was there all day helping direct... Read More everyone. We could not have done it without her. She even stepped in to help with my veil and bustle my dress when my bridesmaids were confused. The food was great, the cake was delicious, and many guests commented on how great the wait staff were. Our wedding was stress-free and absolutely beautiful thanks to everyone at the Chadwick.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Adam M

My wife & I loved The Chadwick. Everything was perfect; they took care of the small details, worked with us throughout the whole process and Amy who was our wedding organizer was always very responsive and quick to respond. The guests had a great time and the patio and ballroom... Read More looked great. If we where to do it again we would definitely pick the Chadwick

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amanda E

The Chadwick was an excellent place for our wedding. Their all-inclusive package fit within our budget nicely and created a perfect atmosphere. The Manager who was the bridal party's waitress was phenomenal-- she discreetly served my husband and I waters any time we were near... Read More the edge of the dance floor and made sure we had enough to eat. We were disappointed with how we were misinformed about our DIY decorations and when we could arrive to set up; the times changed on us right up until the wedding day. We were also disappointed that we were told the shuttle would take people home when they were ready and the shuttle service wouldn't do so until they were cajoled. My husband's 80 year old Aunt, who was using a walker, was told that she couldn't go back to the hotel at 10PM because it wasn't one of the last shuttle times. It was disappointing. Beyond the shuttle & decorations, we had a great time. Be sure to get those details on paper!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rachel T

Great experience from start to finish! We had both our ceremony and reception at The Chadwick. They make everything so easy with their all inclusive packages. My husband is originally from the area, however we moved 6 hours away. They were wonderful with planning a wedding from... Read More several hours away and worked closely with my mother in law to finalize all the details. Not one complaint. The entire day was flawless from start to finish. I worked with Stacey then Amy! Highly recommend them both for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Lindsay L

The Chadwick was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had our ceremony on the outside patio and then moved into the ballroom for the reception. Everything was so beautiful and flowed so nicely. The staff was absolutely wonderful, making sure we had whatever we needed. Our... Read More guests are still talking about the food, saying it was some of the best they have ever had at a wedding. I felt like everyone at the Chadwick made sure every little detail was taken care of, as if it was their own wedding. They really did a great job making our vision of the perfect day come alive. If you are looking for a place that is not only beautiful but that will be sure to accommodate everything you are looking for, I definitely suggest The Chadwick. They even helped put together a last minute bacon bar I requested, and it was a huge hit with our guests! I don't think our big day could have been any better. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Ashlee S

The Chadwick is absolutely the best decision we made for our January 2016 wedding. We used The Chadwick for my shower, our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. We were so pleased with The Chadwick and used them for all of our Wedding needs. Here is... Read More why.... The facilities are beautiful, clean, and well taken care of. The food is great. After checking out a few other reception venues we were concerned about quality of food. The Chadwick blew us away with their food tasting. Not only was the food delicious but one of the chefs came out and discussed our ideas about the meal. Wonderful! Space was also something we were looking for when looking at venues. We had almost 300 guests at our wedding and The Chadwick accommodated this easily. The ballroom felt spacious and we had plenty of dance space. My favorite thing about The Chadwick is the staff. The people that work at The Chadwick truly are special. Stacy (one of the event planning managers) was so impressive and took care of every detail. My schedule was very hectic and limited, as I was finishing school during wedding planning, and Stacy worked around this hurtle every time. I also was very particular about the little details of the day. The staff executed each of my requests flawlessly. Stacy addressed every concerned I had very quickly either by email or phone. They also did a great job coordinating with all of the other venues we selected. We also were given a ceremony manager (Amy) and reception manager (Dana). They both were fantastic! Amy and Dana made sure everything ran flawlessly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The Chadwick plated and displayed the crazy amount of cookies we had (over 400 dozen!). They even helped me created my vision of an evening pierogi bar! It was something we really wanted and it was a hit! We can't thank the staff at The Chadwick enough for the detailed execution, impeccable service, and heart they put into of wedding festivities. In conclusion, The Chadwick will go above and beyond your expectations. The wonderful facilities, yummy food, and phenomenal staff sure won't disappoint. I will certainly be back for any party I plan in the future.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Megan C

I worked with both Stacy and Jackie who could not have been more helpful. They were always available via phone or email when I reached out to them. I mainly worked with Stacy during my wedding planning process and she always seemed to know exactly what I wanted and the look that... Read More I was going for. I decided to do some of the decorating on my own instead of using all of the decorations that the Chadwick provided. I dropped my wedding decorations off the day before the wedding, only mentioned ONE time where I wanted everything to go and how I wanted the ceremony space/reception hall set up and it was done EXACTLY how I wanted it. I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and reception venue. The wait staff was amazing and kept dinner moving/drinks filled. Amy, the wedding coordinator, was so calm on the day of the rehearsal and during the wedding and made the entire day run smoothly. After being in several weddings prior to my own and seeing the stress the bride has been under, I am so glad that I chose The Chadwick and had the stress taken off of me! The food was delicious and my wedding guests had nothing but compliments about the entire day.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Our wedding was fantastic! We had a blast, and all our guests had a blast as well. We already wish we could have that kind of party again. Stacy was our planner and did a tremendous job. Very friendly and responsive, easy to work with, informative, and very organized. The... Read More team made this a very easy "one stop shopping" effort for us, and accommodated our personal touches and set everything up perfectly. The floor team was very friendly (Thanks, Dana!) and ensured everyone was taken care of very well. Guests continue to tell us they had a blast, and we continue to look at the pictures and smile and laugh. Great value, but also very easy and everything just looked classy and great. Thanks to everyone at the Chadwick! -Season and Kimberly Lee

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Natalie G

My husband and I booked The Chadwick for our wedding reception and we were thoroughly impressed from the very beginning. We worked with Stacy who was wonderful: very professional, communicative, and accommodating. We had a one-hour cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres and a... Read More five-hour reception with a buffet dinner. (And a five-hour open bar.) The Chadwick made planning our reception SO much easier. Booking with The Chadwick included the venue itself, dinner, cake, rentals, some decorations, and someone to help you plan it all! We had a smaller guest count than we were expecting and Stacy worked with us to upgrade what we already had since we weren’t going to be spending as much money on dinner and the bar. The day went off without a hitch and was perfect in every way. Special shout-out to Maria, who took care of my husband and I during the reception (she is the BEST)!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amanda M

I can't imagine my husband and I having our wedding anywhere else. The whole process was simple with Stacey coordinating the planning for the ceremony and reception. Everything was as promised, right down to the extra parmesan on our potatoes. The employee (Marie or Bree, we... Read More can't remember now) was amazing and attention to both myself and Chris during the night which made everything so much more fun. Thank you for making our special day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Tiffany S

This place was amazing. We coordinated our wedding and rehearsal with Stacy and Jackie, who made everything as simple and smooth as possible. They are so organized and have personalities that keep you calm during the planning process :). Our wedding night went so well, and the... Read More staff members did everything from waiting on my husband and I throughout the evening (bringing us drinks to the dance floor, etc) to checking in on us frequently to see how we were doing! My husband is also gluten free, so they were very accommodating for him at rehearsal and wedding. The food overall was awesome and everyone loved their drinks and had a ball. They truly care about people at The Chadwick. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Margo B

The Chadwick was the PERFECT venue for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We rented the beautiful covered outdoor patio for both our ceremony and cocktail hour and moved into the ballrooms for the reception. It was so convenient to hold all events of our wedding day in one... Read More location, and our guests loved that they could grab a cocktail immediately following the ceremony - our package even included a shuttle to and from our hotels so that guests did not have to worry about driving! The fact that the patio is covered helped to allay any concerns about the weather, while still allowing us to hold an outdoor ceremony. The ballroom is tastefully decorated with a neutral palette, which provides the perfect canvas for couples to create their own look and feel for their reception. All of our personal details (including the cookie table) were setup beautifully, and The Chadwick added some nice touches to compliment the atmosphere. Beyond the wonderful facility, the staff at The Chadwick is beyond amazing!! Our event planner, Stacy, was incredibly sweet and organized - she walked us through every step of the planning process and made sure that every possible detail was accounted for. On the day of the wedding, we had both a ceremony coordinator and event manager who made sure the entire day went smoothly. In addition, the bridal party had our own personal attendant who made sure we always had everything we needed. Overall, The Chadwick goes above and beyond for its clients - we could not have picked a better venue for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

The most awesome place for a wedding!! Beyond first class service!! There isn't enough nice things we could say about Stacy,Jackie(wedding planners) Dana (manager of the wedding) Jessica (server) Keith (server) and all of the other people who brought this wedding together and... Read More kept everything under control.We simply couldn't have asked for anything more on our daughters special night!! Thanks to all the staff at the Chadwick!! Highly recommended wedding venue!!