Book Your Wedding with The Chadwick

A BALLROOM IN WEXFORD, PA

Located among the lush hillsides of Wexford, Pennsylvania, The Chadwick offers a stunning backdrop for any wedding with its natural surroundings brimming with flourishing garden landscapes, green grass and shady trees. To-be-weds can choose from one indoor and two outdoor exclusive locations to host their ceremonies and receptions, with an option to give guests time to socialize at a rustic outdoor cocktail hour.

The Chadwick's Patio outdoor ceremony space gives couples a billowing canopy under which to say "I do." With enough room for 200 guests, and providing an elegant paddle fan for each person for warm-weather weddings, the Patio comes with a white trellis, podium and table to use during the ceremony. It also includes a dressing room that can be accessed one hour prior to the event. A rehearsal is scheduled in the facility for the wedding party, and an outdoor cocktail hour can take place immediately after the ceremony.

is an additional outdoor ceremony area that's fully canopied with fans and complete with a park-like feel that is large enough for up to 140 guests. Similarly to the Patio, to-be-weds are provided with a podium and table, a scheduled rehearsal and a dressing room with the addition of flowing white tulle bows embellishing the center posts and an entryway flanked by topiary trees. Cocktail hour is also an option immediately following the ceremonial kiss.

at The Chadwick offers a different feel for the ceremony with classic pillars and a picturesque, large formal window. This year-round event space can seat up to 130 guests in a theater-style setting.

The Chadwick also offers four different wedding reception packages: the Silver Package, Traditional Gold Package, Modern Gold Package and Platinum Package. Each package allows significant others to customize their reception experience based on the number of guests, desired menu, wedding cake design, linens, lights, centerpieces, champagne toasts, shuttle services, bar services and expert event coordinators.

The Self Serve Station is The Chadwick's exclusive pre-ceremony beverage bar that allows guests to serve themselves drinks, either alcoholic or non-alcoholic, while waiting for the ceremony to begin. Non-alcoholic beverage options begin at $25 a gallon, and the alcoholic varieties begin at $75 a gallon.

The Chadwick provides a number of perks for couples and their wedding parties that enhance the overall customization and atmosphere of the event, including:

• Specialty linen packages that include table covers and napkins
  • Floor-length table covers, tablecloth overlays and table runner sashes
  • LED-lit Chinese lanterns above the dance floor
  • Elegant fabric draping
  • LED uplight fixtures for colored wall-washing
  • Elevated head table
  • Full bar service
  • Hotel shuttle service
  • Full menu packed with soups, meats, fish, vegetables, breads and desserts

The Chadwick features...

Beautifully appointed ballrooms and outdoor covered patio in a convenient North Hills location. A complete Wedding Package is provided. The Chadwick offers newlyweds a carefree and memorable event. Evening and afternoon receptions are available as well as on site outdoor and indoor ceremony space.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

10545 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA (724) 935-5950

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Ashley D

My husband and I chose the Chadwick as a place to hold our wedding reception, as well as the ceremony. The outdoor ceremony patio was beautiful. I absolutely loved it and my husband and I are so glad we went with it for the ceremony. The reception was held in their... Read More larger ballroom and everything was fantastic. First off, every person we came into contact with at the Chadwick was wonderful. The customer service was excellent. We mainly dealt with Stacy, she was our main point of contact and we never had to go more than a day without an e-mail or a phone call being returned. She answered every question we had and was able to accommodate everything that we asked her to. Also, on the night of the rehearsal, when I arrived I had gotten an e-mail from my officiant and I needed to fax him something. The secretary was in, and she worked with me and after multiple tries, we are able to get the information to him. We also had a coordinator there all night with us to make sure everything went smoothly. He was wonderful, always keeping us in the loop, letting us know what was going on. We also had a waitress assigned to us in the bridal room before the wedding, as well as our server during the reception. She was absolutely wonderful. She always was making sure we had everything, and was always there when you needed her. And at the end of the night, her and the coordinator loaded EVERYTHING into our car for us. Besides the customer service, everything else was wonderful. The food was delicious, and everything was set up beautifully. They plate your cookies, set the table, set up your cake, you favors, all that is included in the price. My husband and I loved everything about the Chadwick and would definitely use this venue again!

Mr. & Mrs. Leland Chandler

Reviewed on 1/25/2014

As parents of the Bride, we wanted our daughter's reception to be as special as she is. The Chadwick did not disappoint! Stacy was wonderful to work with. She listened to our ideas and was very patient as we had not planned anything like this before. I felt like I dropped... Read More off our decorations and said "work your magic" and they did! Our evening was a "Winter Wonderland" complete with candles, snowflakes, winter greens, and pinecones. The displays were beautiful including table decorations, warming station, bridal table, etc. It was incredible! Our guests were in awe. We were looking for a simple elegance to the evening and The Chadwick staff provided above and beyond what we could have imagined. Our reception was truly a night to remember for our daughter.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shayna S

We have nothing but good reviews for The Chadwick! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at this venue. Everything went so smoothly thanks to the help of everyone there. Stacy and all the other coordinators were so helpful and accommodating through our entire... Read More wedding planning process. We never had a question unanswered, even when I sent multiple emails a day as things popped into my head. The day of our wedding we were assigned a coordinator that made sure that everything and everyone were in the right place at the right time. It helped to make our day much less stressful and more enjoyable. Furthermore, the food at the reception was phenomenal. Almost every guest that we talked to said that the food was fantastic. Overall our wedding day was beautiful, stress-free, and fun thanks to everyone’s help at The Chadwick. We couldn’t be more grateful and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a simple, elegant day.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lindsay H

My husband and I had our wedding at The Chadwick in April. Every little detail about The Chadwick and their staff was amazing. Amy (our wedding coordinator) is top-notch. She was with us at every step, and was one step ahead at every moment. We didn't have to worry about... Read More anything, she even bustled my wedding gown for me when she noticed how exhausted I was from moving around with my full train for pictures! She made sure everyone knew where to be and when, and even helped us cover when the best man left the rings inside and and to exit the ceremony and re-enter! Dee (our banquet captain) was happy and smiling every single time we saw her. You can tell the staff has extensive experience in the industry, yet they treat you with the same excitement that you'd expect from their first wedding (not their 100th!) Three months later, guests still compliment the quality and quantity of the food and service. I truly don't have a single negative to review on The Chadwick, they really exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Molly M

I would without a doubt recommend The Chadwick to anyone looking for the perfect ceremony and reception space. Amy and Stacy were so quick to answer any questions or requests and made it the easiest part of the whole wedding planning process by far! They walk you through each... Read More step of the way and make sure you are right on track. The space itself is beautiful and creates the perfect romantic, elegant ambiance. The staff is amazing and made sure we were all taken care of all night. Our guests talked about the food and cake for weeks to come. Do yourself a huge favor and at least make an appointment to visit! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Bethany D

Our wedding reception at the Chadwick was absolutely perfect and we are so happy we chose this venue. The Chadwick was our second venue to visit after getting engaged last summer. The first was a barn venue that was not air conditioned and required too much coordination with... Read More outside vendors. With the Chadwick, we were able to have the best of both worlds. We wanted to have the option of an indoor/outdoor space, so our cocktail hour was out on their beautiful covered patio (they even honored our request to keep it open all night for a small fee) and the indoor reception area accommodated our 232 guests comfortably. The best part, for us, was not having to coordinate with other vendors, which made planning a wedding and working full-time jobs (I'm a teacher and my husband works in IT) because included in the Chadwick's packages are all of the vendors you would need - from the caterer (Fresco's), bar/liquor, and cake (Lincoln Bakery in Bellevue) to details like the cake server, linens, centerpieces (I added my own personal touches to them) and table numbers. We did upgrade to the highest package and that included shuttle service to the two nearby hotels (Hyatt Place and Holiday Inn Express), decor enhancements like uplighting and ceiling draperies, chiavari chairs, as well as the fun late-night snack bar (with great options - we chose the tater tot bar). Every single staff member we worked with was professional - responding to calls and emails promptly during the initial planning process, and caring - ensuring all of the details in the final stages of planning as well as the day of - were met. Working with Stacy and Amy during all of the planning was effortless. We had a lot of fun meeting with Amy to go over all of the details, and she really got to know us which was important. I feel like I was truly able to trust her with what I envisioned and the day of, I could not believe how gorgeous the space looked! I wanted a very classic look and provided some extra decor to add to the space, which Amy set up beautifully. She was amazing! Dana, the manager who worked the floor during our reception provided outstanding service. My dad absolutely loved her and could not stop raving about how great she was! She and her staff were so attentive to everyone, but especially to our families - no one ever had an empty glass in their hands. They worked the floor with ease. At the end of the night, they packed up all of our things so speedily, yet with care, I couldn't believe by the time the night was over that everything was ready to load up. Last things to mention was the quality of the food. For days after the wedding I was still hearing from friends and family who were complimenting how delicious all of the food was - from the appetizers during cocktail hour (coconut shrimp and risotto balls were two of the faves!) to the entrees (we had 154 guests choose the duet plate and there was not one complaint on the filet mignon!) We were asked by many who did our cake (it was marble with strawberry filling), and received comments about how fun the tater tot bar was near the end! Kudos to the Fresco staff for providing a fantastic meal! Overall, our experience at the Chadwick - from start to finish - was absolutely perfect. Even though we chose the highest package, they have so many options to choose from and are accommodating to special requests. Without question or hesitation, we highly recommend the Chadwick for a wedding reception!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Megan H

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at The Chadwick. They were phenomenal from the day we contracted with them. We live out of state and Stacy was always available to us through email. She made sure that every single vision was created for our perfect wedding. We also... Read More had the pleasure of being with Amy, Dana, and Val on the night of the wedding. There are no words for how amazing they were all night! My husband's tux coat had a button pop off during our photos and Amy was quick to fix the problem for us. Dana made sure that everything was going the way we planned throughout the evening and Val made sure that we had everything we needed all night long. I didn't get to know the rest of the staff on as much of a personal level, but they were amazing! The food is beyond delicious! We have had many family members tell us how delicious the food was and couldn't believe how beautiful the venue was. Everything came out hot and there was plenty of it! They accommodated for family food allergies as well which was greatly appreciated! They took care of all of the major items (catering, cake, tables and linens, etc.) that I would have had to search for separately if I had used another venue. I would highly recommend this venue to any Bride or Groom looking. The prices of their packages are very reasonable for everything that they cover.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kayla S

Absolutely wonderful! Working with Amy and Stacy made my life and wedding planning so much easier! They were very attentive and understood exactly what I was trying to portray for my wedding theme. The staff the night of our reception was so attentive and made sure everyone... Read More enjoyed the reception. The food is absolutely wonderful and the cake that came with our package tasted amazing. The Chadwick is excellent!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Rebecca P

Amazing in every way. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day, I knew the staff would handle it. Amy and Stacey were phenomenal during the whole planning process! We couldn't have picked a better venue!!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Nicole S

Excellent from booking to food, to staff. Absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Katie T

The Chadwick made the wedding process extremely easy and stress-free. Pricing and inclusions were clearly laid out from day 1 - no surprises. Amy and Stacy (wedding planners) answer every question in a timely manner and make sure everything is ready to go for the wedding. Amy... Read More was my wedding planner and was so easy to work with. I honestly didn't have to worry about a single detail because she completely understood my vision. The wedding planner will attend your rehearsal and the ceremony portion of your wedding. Once the ceremony is over, the manager for the night will take over. I had Dana and she was amazing! She made sure everything ran smoothly, to the point of perfection, and always made sure the bride, groom, and the bridal party was taken care of completely. All the servers were great - many family members complimented the attentiveness of the wait staff. I can't thank all the employees at The Chadwick enough. They honestly go above and beyond what you could expect from any establishment.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristin S

If I could give The Chadwick more stars I would. Everything for our wedding was perfect. From start to finish this place was more than we could have asked for. The ladies who helped with setting things up, going over options and all the other details were wonderful. Their venue... Read More includes a lot more in their packages than other places we looked into. They took care of table and chair decorations, cake and bar were included in our package and they had the option to use their card box and centerpieces. We had a shuttle to and from our hotel for guests. Their dinner options were great, we did not feel like we had to compromise with what we wanted vs. what they offered. The food was fantastic! The cake was from Lincoln Bakery and was delicious, they offered many options for cake, filling and design. They were very flexible and accommodating. We had to add a few people last minute and they took care of it with no complaints and no stress. Which for a bride planning a wedding is desperately needed! The majority of our wedding budget went into the venue and it was worth every penny spent! I got compliments all night on my venue choice and how great it was, how it was one of the nicest wedding venues my guests had been to. I have already recommended the place to several people and plan to tell more about them. I was absolutely blown away by The Chadwick and staff! From the beginning of the process until the end, they were amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sarah M

We recently had our wedding at the Chadwick and it was everything and more! Our event coordinator, Amy was spectacular! She worked with me throughout our engagement and really catered to exactly what I wanted. We were definitely an unusual couple with some interesting requests... Read More and she delivered on all accounts! We had both our ceremony and reception here and it was perfect. We had our ceremony out on the Pavilion and it was gorgeous. The property was beautiful and allowed us to take some great pictures. The reception was also amazing. The whole staff was very friendly and extremely attentive to our entire bridal party and family. The food was great--I had many guests come up to me to compliment how delicious it was. For the service and everything that's included with their packages, I would definitely recommend the Chadwick to any bride. They really helped make our wedding the most wonderful day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda F

I wish I could give even more stars ! Everything was beyond perfect with this location . Amy was perfect and made everything so easy even when me and my husband probably weren't as easy to deal with . She also helped with any little bump that came up in our special day . She... Read More assured me everything would work out and it always did ! Plus , our girl Dana the day of was the best part . She made sure me , Cody , our bridal party , and parent table never needed anything . She was always there with whatever I asked or anticipated it and brought it to me. She joined the party and I couldn't have been more happy . She also helped hold my dress while we all danced ! She helped make our night . This place and everyone involved couldn't have been any more perfect . I would recommend them to anyone and everyone over and over again !!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sharon S

I worked with both Stacy and Amy from about one year prior to the wedding all the way up to the big day. They were absolutely great to work with. Very personable and friendly. They answered plenty of questions (probably more than once for some!) and helped figure out so many... Read More little details. Amy decorated the escort table for us the day of-beautiful! The chef was fantastic to talk with the night of our tasting, so accommodating and friendly. The food was amazing. With so much going on the day of I didn't get to eat much but all of the guests were raving about it for weeks. The rooms were beautiful and the bridal suite to freshen up and hang out in before being announced was such a blessing! We could still enjoy appetizers, champagne, and the company of the entire bridal party while the ladies touched up hair and makeup, with a large mirror in addition to a private bath. The shuttle service was a huge bonus. The night went so smoothly thanks to great effort by the wait staff, kitchen staff, and Amy. I would most certainly recommend this venue for a wedding reception

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Megan B

We had the pleasure of working with Stacy while planning our wedding at the Chadwick in July. We chose the Chadwick for a few reasons. We fell in love with the Pavilion for our ceremony location and we liked the idea of having everything in once place for our many out of town... Read More guests. The shuttle service was definitely a plus for them! Even more importantly, my husband and I live in California and needed a venue that would help us plan the details. That is exactly what we got from Stacy and the rest of the staff at The Chadwick! I was not a bride who dreamt of her wedding day all her life and knew exactly what she wanted but I did want a wedding that reflected “us”. Stacy actually worked with both my mom and I (since I was out of town) to make our wedding a day I will never forget. Stacy was so flexible and patient with us! Working with her took a great deal of stress out of the planning process. The day of our wedding ran so well! Everyone warned me to be prepared for something to go wrong. Something always does, they say. Well, I can honestly say that everything at The Chadwick went exactly as planned. If something did go wrong, I never knew. Our ceremony coordinator, Amy, did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in line and on time! We definitely needed some direction. Our banquet coordinator, Dana was absolutely spectacular!! Numerous guests and members of our wedding party commented about how wonderful she was. Dana payed special attention to my 94 year old grandfather, keeping his coffee hot whatever else he needed. She literally took care of everything and went above and beyond, always with a smile. Finally, the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests. We’re so happy we chose The Chadwick!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Stephanie K

My hubby and I got married 2 weeks ago at The Chadwick and we couldn't be more pleased. We also had our rehearsal luncheon there as well. Amazing food, service, and classy venue for both events. The venue was PERFECT and made wedding planning easy for us! Stacy worked with us... Read More throughout our entire engagement to help make our day special. She kept things organized and was very helpful. Stacy responded to all of our emails and phone calls within 1-2 days max and even offered opinions and suggestions to keep things simple for us. Our 2 main servers the night of the wedding, Dana and Vince, were awesome! Refills on drinks all night without even asking, for the bridal party and the parents. Dana even joined us on the dance floor throughout the night to help me keep my dress from dragging! They were so fun! Our wedding was truly the best day ever because of the staff at The Chadwick. Amy was our wedding coordinator who helped keep our ceremony and reception running smoothly. It was nice to have a coordinator there the day of the wedding to keep us organized, punctual, and sane! This was one of the only venues that we found that included food, alcohol, cake, table linens, wedding coordinator, etc ALL in one package per person. We wanted to find a venue that worked within our budget and the Chadwick was IT! Very reasonably priced and includes a lot in the package per person. The food was to die for. I hope that I go to a wedding there in the future to enjoy the food again :) I would LOVE to work with the Chadwick again for future events and would HIGHLY recommend The Chadwick to any bride and groom who want a stress free wedding! We could not be happier! Thank you Chadwick staff! :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Emily C

Our wedding was planned largely out of state, so we really wanted a "one-stop shop" venue where we didn't have to do a ton of planning. With The Chadwick, we knew every detail would be taken care of, from the food to the drinks to the cake, and we didn't have to worry about... Read More anything. Everyone we worked with was a total pro and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We had a beautiful reception, great food and great service.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 tracy j

Best ever.. PEOPLE, SERVICE, HOSPITALITY, DETAILED,, over the TOP service... food, atmosphere, .. shout out to all these fantastic people we had the pleasure of serving us. : stacy, judy, jackie, dana and ms patience of the year award to ms; AMY .... my gosh.. you women are... Read More fantastic...so BLESSEd to have met you all.. truly made my daughters wedding the best ... even more than i could of asked for... thank you , thank you..

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Ana M

This was the perfect wedding venue for us! The entire staff is so friendly and accommodating, and they worked so hard to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. It was so nice to have a coordinator help us with all the planning, and she was there all day helping direct... Read More everyone. We could not have done it without her. She even stepped in to help with my veil and bustle my dress when my bridesmaids were confused. The food was great, the cake was delicious, and many guests commented on how great the wait staff were. Our wedding was stress-free and absolutely beautiful thanks to everyone at the Chadwick.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Adam M

My wife & I loved The Chadwick. Everything was perfect; they took care of the small details, worked with us throughout the whole process and Amy who was our wedding organizer was always very responsive and quick to respond. The guests had a great time and the patio and ballroom... Read More looked great. If we where to do it again we would definitely pick the Chadwick

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Amanda E

The Chadwick was an excellent place for our wedding. Their all-inclusive package fit within our budget nicely and created a perfect atmosphere. The Manager who was the bridal party's waitress was phenomenal-- she discreetly served my husband and I waters any time we were near... Read More the edge of the dance floor and made sure we had enough to eat. We were disappointed with how we were misinformed about our DIY decorations and when we could arrive to set up; the times changed on us right up until the wedding day. We were also disappointed that we were told the shuttle would take people home when they were ready and the shuttle service wouldn't do so until they were cajoled. My husband's 80 year old Aunt, who was using a walker, was told that she couldn't go back to the hotel at 10PM because it wasn't one of the last shuttle times. It was disappointing. Beyond the shuttle & decorations, we had a great time. Be sure to get those details on paper!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rachel T

Great experience from start to finish! We had both our ceremony and reception at The Chadwick. They make everything so easy with their all inclusive packages. My husband is originally from the area, however we moved 6 hours away. They were wonderful with planning a wedding from... Read More several hours away and worked closely with my mother in law to finalize all the details. Not one complaint. The entire day was flawless from start to finish. I worked with Stacey then Amy! Highly recommend them both for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Lindsay L

The Chadwick was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had our ceremony on the outside patio and then moved into the ballroom for the reception. Everything was so beautiful and flowed so nicely. The staff was absolutely wonderful, making sure we had whatever we needed. Our... Read More guests are still talking about the food, saying it was some of the best they have ever had at a wedding. I felt like everyone at the Chadwick made sure every little detail was taken care of, as if it was their own wedding. They really did a great job making our vision of the perfect day come alive. If you are looking for a place that is not only beautiful but that will be sure to accommodate everything you are looking for, I definitely suggest The Chadwick. They even helped put together a last minute bacon bar I requested, and it was a huge hit with our guests! I don't think our big day could have been any better. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Ashlee S

The Chadwick is absolutely the best decision we made for our January 2016 wedding. We used The Chadwick for my shower, our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. We were so pleased with The Chadwick and used them for all of our Wedding needs. Here is... Read More why.... The facilities are beautiful, clean, and well taken care of. The food is great. After checking out a few other reception venues we were concerned about quality of food. The Chadwick blew us away with their food tasting. Not only was the food delicious but one of the chefs came out and discussed our ideas about the meal. Wonderful! Space was also something we were looking for when looking at venues. We had almost 300 guests at our wedding and The Chadwick accommodated this easily. The ballroom felt spacious and we had plenty of dance space. My favorite thing about The Chadwick is the staff. The people that work at The Chadwick truly are special. Stacy (one of the event planning managers) was so impressive and took care of every detail. My schedule was very hectic and limited, as I was finishing school during wedding planning, and Stacy worked around this hurtle every time. I also was very particular about the little details of the day. The staff executed each of my requests flawlessly. Stacy addressed every concerned I had very quickly either by email or phone. They also did a great job coordinating with all of the other venues we selected. We also were given a ceremony manager (Amy) and reception manager (Dana). They both were fantastic! Amy and Dana made sure everything ran flawlessly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The Chadwick plated and displayed the crazy amount of cookies we had (over 400 dozen!). They even helped me created my vision of an evening pierogi bar! It was something we really wanted and it was a hit! We can't thank the staff at The Chadwick enough for the detailed execution, impeccable service, and heart they put into of wedding festivities. In conclusion, The Chadwick will go above and beyond your expectations. The wonderful facilities, yummy food, and phenomenal staff sure won't disappoint. I will certainly be back for any party I plan in the future.